Saturday, February 7, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 42 Your Polar Opposite part 2 Bob and Kurt vs Hannah and Leah! True Opposites.


Last time, Aster defeat Danny and it is time for round two!Sorry that there was such a delay.I was dealing with some personal issues but I am doing alright.Enjoy.Sorry about writing twice.Also if Champion Knight on the field, you can bring out Champion Pegasus from the grave.Also going to ignore Champion Knight's special effect for this one only.Quick Draw Rick is LV 4.

Bob P.O.V
I stood there with Kurt as Danny was being taken to the nurse office by Sam, Crowler, Bonaparte who heard the explosion and he came to help out, Steve, Chazz, Hassleberry, Kate, Miranda, and Bastion.I saw my friends worried about Danny and I said,"Aster!".He stood there as he said,"What is it Robert? You scared to duel against Hannah and Leah. They are quite stronger.".

I then grabbed him and I said,"If I ever see your slimy face again, I will go against you in a duel and I won't be going easy on you Phoenix.".He walked off after my threat as Kurt said,"You ready to duel these bitches Bob?"."You aren't going to defeat me with your weak decks." said Leah."She is right but you two are pretty handsome." said Hannah."We are taken." said Kurt."And we would never betray them." I said.

Narrator P.O.V
Alexis smiled as she said,"You guys can do it."."Yeah. Show the power of Duel Academy and Danny Raymond The Harem King!" said Johnny."Yeah!" said Helen, Amelia, Stella, Carrie, and Syrus.The two boys then smiled as they started up their duel disk along with the girls."It will be Bob, then me, then Kurt, and then Hannah. Sound cool?" said Leah."Yeah. Time to get our game on!" yelled the two.

Bob then drew a card and he said,"I play the field spell Domus Flau!".Then the four were in a giant arena while the group was in the stands."Wow. This spell is sure powerful. It looks strong." said Syrus."It feels powerful just like Cecil's spell was." said Helen."Yeah. It is." said Johnny and Amelia."So what does this spell do?" said Carrie and Stella."Let Bob explain it." said Alexis.

Domus Flau.Spell.Field.The Grand Magic Games are held here.This arena is known for great magical battles and it can help the user fight for his friends.Once you summon a monster from your hand or grave, you can bring four monster from your deck to the field to join their comrade in battle.

Bob then said,"My lovely girlfriend is right. Once I can summon a monster, I can bring 4 more from my deck. This works for Kurt as well. We are bring the power of my deck to life!" said Bob.Bob then said,"I now play the spell the Helpful Friend! I pick Gajeel Redfox or Black Steel!".

Then a monster stood there.He was tall and muscular man with long, spiky black hair, which is usually kept slicked back, revealing his forehead.He has red eyes with slitted dark pupils, and he no visible eyebrows.Most of his exposed body is covered in sets of simple, round studs.The most visible studs are on his face, with three of them above his eyes, two on each side of his nose, and two on his chin just below his mouth.His ears are adorned by two sets of five earrings each.He also sports four studs on each of his forearms, with his right one being covered in scars.

Black Steel/Gajeel Redfox.LV 7.ATK 2800 DEF 2600.Spellcaster/Effect.A former Wizard of the guild Phantom Lord and a S-Class member.After the guild's battle against Fairy Tail, he joined up with them.He helps his fellow Dragon Slayers to defeat their enemies.He is a powerhouse with his mastery of Iron Dragon Slayer Magic.He gains 1000 ATK points when he is fighting a machine type monster and when Levy use her Solid Script magic on him, he gains 1000 ATK points.He can fight alongside Pantherlily when they are both on the field.He automatically Earth Attribute monsters.

He had his mark of the Fairy Tail guild on his left arm just below his shoulder.His teeth were pretty sharp.He was wearing a shabby, black, sleeveless tunic with studded edges, a studded belt around his waist, loose, beige pants tucked inside studded black boots, and a pair of studded brown gloves paired with similarly studded wristbands.He also sports a distinctive wing-like ornament, seemingly made of feathers, jutting upwards, over his right shoulder, attached to his tunic by a large stud.

He stood there and he said,"I am ready to cream these punks. They hurt my friends. I would rather have my revenge on that slivered haired punk but these bitches will have to do!"."Right. I now activate my field spell to bring out Laxus Dreyar, Erza Scarlet, Juvia Lockser, and Gray Fullbuster! Time to bring out the power of Team Fairy Tail!" yelled Bob.

Laxus Dreyar.Attribute Light.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2800.Spellcaster/Effect.He is one of the S-Class Wizards in Fairy Tail.He is also the grandson of Makarov Dreyar, the guildmaster of Fairy Tail and the son of Ivan Dreyar who is the Guildmaster of Raven Tail.He is a Dragon Slayer like Natsu, Gray, and Wendy but he was made a dragon slayer thanks to a Lacima placed in him at a young age.After the battle of Fairy Tail, he was excommunicated.He later rejoin the guild during their battle against Grimiore Heart.He will fight for his guild no matter what.He can destroy any light attribute monster.
Juvia Lockser.Attribute Water.LV 7.ATK 2700 DEF 2500.Spellcaster/Effect.She was once a member of Phantom Lord and S-Class Wizard just like Gajeel.She later joined Fairy Tail after Phantom Lord.She mainly joined because of Gray who is her beloved.She uses the power of water to drown her enemies and make them pay if they are women and they like Gray.She boost all Fairy Tail members by 500 ATK and DEF points.
Gray Fullbuster.Attribute Water.LV 7.ATK 2800 DEF 2800.Spellcaster/Effect.A wielder of ice based magic.He learned this magic for Ur and he learned how to control Ice from her and also gained her stripping habit from her.He joined Fairy Tail after Ur's death who tried to stop the demon Deliora.He is good friends with Natsu, Erza, Happy, Lucy, Wendy, Lyon, and the others members of Fairy Tail.He later learned Ice Devil Slayer Magic from his father during the battle with Tartarus.He can protect his friends using his ice magic to block attacks and he also can handled any threat that comes his way.  

Then three monsters appeared with Erza.Laxus stood there.He has very tall and muscular young man with orange eyes.His blond hair is slicked back, its numerous spiky strands pointing backwards, through some of it falls down on his forehead.He has a lighting bold-shaped scar on his right eye, and he has dark lines circling his eyes, with each of them possessing a single, prominent eyelash jutting outwards.He had his signature sound pod of Magic Headphones around his neck.

His stamp is on his left side of his chest and it is surrounded by a large, additional design, which extends up to his left shoulder and covers part of his corresponding upper back.He is wearing a dark blue muscle shirt with wine-red pants and a black coat with grey fur trimming.He stood there and he said,"Lets do this already. These girls are so boring.".

Then a girl stood there.She had blue hair which was in thick waves past her shoulders, dark blue eyes, pale skin, and she was curvaceous.She had her guild stamp above her left high being blue.She was wearing a knee-high dark dress coat which is adorned with four, symmetrically placed, light-colored buttons on the chest.The coat is garnished with fur trimmings around her sleeve cuffs and neck.Juvia wears a a matching, dark, Russian-style hat, stylized with a light-colored butterfly clip which is attached to the fur on her hat.She was wearing a light brown belt around her waist and wearing complimenting, dark brown, thigh-high boots.It is her latest outfit and I mean the blue one.

She stoo there and she said,"Juvia is ready to fight for you Bob alongside my Gray."."Where is he anyway?" said Erza."Right here." said a voice.A boy stood there next to Gajeel.Gray had spiky black-colored hair.He had dark blue eyes, and his body is toned and muscular.He had a scar on his forehead above his left eye that is partially covered by his hair.His stamp is bellow his collarbone on his right pectoral muscle and it is dark blue.He had a cross-shaped scar on his lower abdomen received for his attack on Tenrou Island.

He had a necklace which is a sword with a stone in it, a metal bracelet, and a chain which is attached to the belt loops on the right side of his pants.He had a tattoo proving his Devil Slayer Magic on his right arm.He is not wearing a shirt by the way."Lets cream them already Bob." said the five.Bob nod as he said,"Right. I play the spell Fairy Strike! This allows my monsters to attack you directly! You only take 400 points of damage but that doesn't matter. I will make sure that you pay for Danny! Roaring Thunder Laxus! Wings of Love Juvia! Ice-Make Unlimited: One Sided Chaotic Dance Gray! Karma Demon: Iron God Sword Gajeel! Demon Blade Crimson Sakura Erza! Show him the power of Fairy Tail!".

Fairy Strike.Spell.Normal.You can attack on your first turn but you can only do 400 points of damage for each monster on your attack.  

The five then attack Leah and Bob said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns! Your move Leah!".The two cards appeared the five wizards and Bob had one card in his hand.Syrus said,"Wow. I am impressed with Bob."."Yeah. He is bringing his A-Game." said Carrie."Yeah." said Helen and Amelia."Indeed. I think Bob is bringing his A-Game because they hurt Danny right. He likes his family right?" said Johnny."Yeah and we are his family. His deck and his friends are part of his family." said Stella."Yeah." said Alexis.

Leah drew a card and she said,"I summon Warrior Dai Grepher!".The warrior stood there and Leah said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your move Kurt.".Kurt drew a card and he said,"Perfect. I summon Powerful Wolf!".She stood there and she roared."I now activate my bro's field spell bring out Courage Turtle, Hyper Falcon, Soul Dragon, and Legendary Ape!" said Kurt.The four stood there and Kurt said,"I now special summon Ultimate Animal Robot!".

He stood there as Kurt said,"I now play the spells Search and Rescue and Let's Bring out the Gang! I now bring Lord Art, Ninja Hiro, Samurai Rachel, and Tony!".The four stood there and Kurt said,"I now play Polymerization to fuse my three male monsters to summon Champion Knight and then bring out his Champion Pegasus!".The two stood there and Kurt said,"I now use my Pegasus's special effect! I now attack with Ninja Hiro!".

Hannah then lost 2000 life points from the Ninja as Kurt said,"I now play the spell The Helpful Friend! I now bring Ash!".Rachel then gained 1600 ATK and DEF points thanks to Powerful Wolf, Courage Turtle, Soul Dragon, Legendary Ape, Lord Art, Ninja Hiro, and Tony.Ash stood there and he gained 1800 ATK points.Kurt then said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Hannah!".

She drew a card and she said,"I summon D.D Warrior Lady in attack mode!".The warrior stood there and Leah said,"I activate one of my facedown known as Destiny Tribute. Since me and my partner both have a monster on their field, I can now send both of them to summon the monster of destiny known as Destiny Dragon!".Then a huge dragon appeared and then Laxus said,"Time for a quick snack!".

Destiny Tribute.Trap.Normal.If you have 2 monsters on your field or if you are in a tag duel both of you have a monster on their field, you can special summon Destiny Dragon.
Destiny Dragon.Attribute Light.LV 8.ATK ???? DEF ????.Dragon/Effect.The dragon of Destiny and the Light.Her power is legendary and she was made to stop the Darkness and any who serve it.She can't be destroy in battle and she destroy all of your opponents monster on the field, hand, and deck.She gains 1000 ATK and DEF points for each one destroyed.

Bob P.O.V
He ran toward the dragon and I said,"Stop him now Gray!"."Right Bob! Ice Make Prison!" said Gray.The dragon slayer was trapped as Leah said,"Are you trying to save your monsters there Bob? That isn't going to work. My monster's special effect activates! She destroy all of your monsters and here is the kicker, all of your precious friends are going to the grave!"."What?" I said.

I then saw the five wizards go to the grave along with the others in my deck being 25 of them."No." I said.I then went on my knees as Hannah said,"The dragon of destiny works on your deck as well Kurt.".Then Ultimate Animal Robot, Champion Pegasus, Champion Knight, Samurai Rachel, and Ash went to the grave with the rest of Kurt's 16 monsters excluding Ultimate Animal Robot, Champion Pegasus, Champion Knight, Samurai Rachel, Lord Art, Ninja Hiro,Tony, Ash, Soul Dragon, Powerful Wolf, Ultimate Ape, Courage Turtle, Legendary Ape, and Hyper Falcon.

Leah started laughing as she said,"See? You can't be friends with your monsters! You need the Light and the master!".Hannah was quiet as Kurt said,"You are dead wrong! My deck and me have been friends since we were kids. We may argue a lot mind you but in the end we are still family! Me and Bob are going to show him the power of family!".

I stood up and I said,"Dam Right!".Leah started laughing as she said,"Time to activate my other facedown card!"."How is she doing that? I mean it is Hannah's turn." said Carrie and Helen."I think it is Leah's deck." said Johnny."Yeah. It must be at its full power during someone else turn." said Stella."Wow. That is a weird deck." said Syrus."Yeah but it is nothing compared to Bob and Kurt's deck. Those two are full of surprises." said Amelia."Show the power of Duel Academy!" said Alexis.

Leah then said,"I now activate Destiny Dragon's special effect. Since you both sent 30 of your precious family to the grave, my dragon gains 1000 ATK and DEF points for each one! I count 60!".The dragon roared as she grew stronger."I now attack Bob! Destroy him with Destiny's Light!" said Leah.Kurt then said,"I activate my facedown! Taking one for the Team! The damage goes directly to me plus a card from my deck!".

Taking one for the Team.Trap.Normal.In a Tag duel, you take the damage and you give a card from your deck to your partner.You also take out a opposing duelist if you run out of life points.

After he handed me the card and then I said,"Kurt. Why?"."We are brothers! You, me, and Kurt are brothers! We may not be blood related but I know that our souls will be forever aligned. Come on your overgrown lizard!" said Kurt.He handed me a card as the dragon then blasted out Kurt and Hannah.The blast then knocked them into the nearby wall and Stella yelled,"Kurt!".

She ran over to the knocked out Kurt and Johnny grabbed him."I got him Stella. Lets go." said Johnny.The two walked off along with Helen and Amelia who helped Hannah toward the nurse's office.I then said,"You are a real bitch."."I am. It is your move Bob. I don't know what you are going to do without monsters. I have seen all of your duels thanks to the Light! You relay on your monsters! I have won this duel for the Light!" said Leah.

I then drew a card and I looked at my hand and I smiled.I then said,"I play Kurt's card! The Power of Three! This handy spell lets me bring back three monsters from my grave or Kurt's grave! I pick Elemental Hero Neos that honors my monsters such as Yubel, Universe Dragon, and Armageddon, Salamander who is my Anime and Video Games monsters, and Champion Knight showing off Kurt's deck!".

The Power of Three.Spell.Normal.This spells bring three monsters from your grave. You also then draw three cards from your deck.

The Salmon colored hair wizard stood there with the Hero and the knight."Lets do this Bob. I am fired up!" said Natsu."Indeed. Bob bring my Pegasus to me!" said Lucas."Right. Come on out Greg!" I said.He return to the field as I said,"I now use Contact Fusion! I fuse Elemental Hero Neos, Natsu, Champion Knight, and Champion Pegasus to summon the strongest monster on the same level as Armageddon and Universe Dragon! Come out Champion Hero X!".

Champion Hero X.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 8000 DEF 8000.Warrior/Fusion/Effect.Four Level 7 or Level 8 monsters.A Fusion Summon of this card can be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters.One of the strongest monsters in the existent of Duel Monsters.His strength is unmatched due to his powers over light and darkness and his power is unknown.He can bring a spell card to your hand.

Then a monster stood there.He had a golden wing on the right side of his body, a eerie black wing on the left side of his body, golden armor, salmon colored hair, blue eyes,and his skin looking like the Universe.He had two sword being held on the side of his body.One was golden and the other one was Eerie Black.He then said,"I am ready to battle with you Robert for the family."."Right. I play the Equip Spell Power Sword, Power Crest, and Power Armor!" I said.

Power Sword.Spell.Equip.This sword is the weapon of Power.It is strong due to its strange alloy.It can cut through anything imaginable.It is his signature weapon of his but he can use a gun to hurt his enemies who tried to hurt his friends, family, and loved ones.This sword gives your monster 4000 ATK points, piercing damage, and it can allow a second attack.
Power Crest.Spell.Equip.This crest is the symbol of Power.It symbolizes Power's strength and determination.The crest proves that he would do anything in his power to protect his friends, family, and loved ones.This Crest gives the equipped monster the ATK and DEF points of every monsters inside your grave.Said monster gains 1000 ATK and DEF points for each monster in your grave.
Power Armor.Spell.Equip.This armor is Power's armor.It is quite strong due to it being very well made with love, care, lots of metals, and durable material.This armors gives the equipped monsters lots of DEF points about 4000 points, can't be destroy in battle, and it is immune to special effects.

Then a sword appeared in his hand.The blade was golden with the hilt was black, the armor was black with golden stars, and a chest appeared on his right hand."I feel stronger." said X."Right. The sword gives him 4000 ATK points, the armor give him 4000 DEF points, and the crest gives X all of the power of my monster in my grave along with Kurt's monster plus an extra 1000 ATK and DEF points!" I said.

Then the spirit of Ash, Lucas aka Champion Knight, Greg aka Champion Pegasus, Lord Art, Ninja Hiro, Tony, Jake aka Soul Dragon, Rachel, Phil aka Ultimate Animal Robot, Lucy aka Hyper Falcon, Ray aka Powerful Wolf, Wally aka Legendary Ape, Leo aka Courage Turtle, Lady Ann, Ninja Karin, Jay, Mike Smith, Steve, Samurai Red, Samurai Pink, Samurai Green, Samurai Black, Samurai Blue, Cowgirl Ninja,
 Tina, Lee, John Wayne, Musician Ninja, Space Hero, and Quick Draw Rick stood there.

Then my monsters appeared.I then saw Gray, Natsu, Erza, Juvia, Laxus, Gajeel, Roy, Marth, Ike, Robin, Ice Warrior, Dante, Rias, Yubel, Number 39 Utopia, Devil Witch, Devil Knight, Power, Armageddon, Elemental Hero Neos, Universe Dragon, Drake Clysorin, Odessa Raynare, Soul Reaper, Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab, Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin, Neo-Spacian Grand Mole, Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird, Neo-Spacian Glow Moss, and Neo-Spacian Dark Panther stood there with Kurt's monsters.

I then said,"Ready you guys?!".They nod as they jumped into the sword.X already had 12000 ATK and 12000 DEF points.Kurt's monsters gave the sword 99600 ATK points and 88400 DEF points while my monster gave the sword 111400 ATK points and 106650 DEF points.X now had 223000 ATK points and 207050 DEF points.He then glowed an golden aura as he said,"Ready Bob!"."Okay! Show that overgrown lizard the power of our family! Big Band Slash!" I yelled.

He then slashed the dragon in half causing Leah to run away."I will have my revenge on you Bob! For the Light!" yelled Leah."Now that girl is major crazy." said Neos.I then saw him standing there with Utopia, Rias, and Yubel."Bob!" said Alexis.She tackled me as she said,"Don't do something that crazy again."."No promises with Lex. I mean this is Bob we are talking about." said Syrus.

I then saw him and Carrie and I said,"Like the duel little buddy?"."You almost died!" said Carrie."Yeah. It kinda happens in my duels." I said."You will get used to it Lady Carrie. Trust me." said Utopia.I then fell to my knees as Rias said,"Bobby!".She held me in her breasts as Yubel said,"We better take him to the nurse's office. He is running out of Duel Monster Energy. Make sure that he isn't in her breasts.".She was gone along with the two other light monsters as I passed out.

Next time,
Jealously

No comments:

Post a Comment