Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 45 The Light Strikes Duel Academy!


Yep.We are the episode where Chazz joins the light.Yeah.If you haven't notice, I don't like him.I like him as a character in season 1 where he is a real rival.I mean compared to Kaiba, Jack Atlas, and Shark.His rivalry means nothing.I am not counting Arc-V rivals because it hasn't came out here in the states yet.Chazz is a joke character and that is it.Lets begin the story already.Always a classic reference to a Nicklodeon classic show.

Bob P.O.V
I stood there with Kurt and he said,"You ready to go?"."Yeah. I still don't get why we are doing this man. I mean I enjoy a good old fashion camping trip but I don't get why we are doing it." I said.Kurt then said,"I miss them Bob. I haven't Art, Tony, Hiro, Karin, Ann, and the others for days. I mean Danny gets to see his spirits. I miss them Bob. They are like my family.".I smiled as I said,"Okay but did you tell Stella about this? I told Alexis and Rias about this because if I didn't, they would tear this island apart looking for me."."No." said Kurt.

"Kurt Raymond!" yelled Stella.We then saw her standing there with Alexis and Rias."Good luck man." I said.I went over to my girlfriends and Rias said,"Sorry about interrupting your camping trip Bob."."It is fine. Kurt is focused on finding his family." I said."Are you going to be alright Bob? I mean you just recovered from an intense duel." said Alexis."No need to worry so much Lex. I mean this is our Bobby we are talking about. He has this in the bag." said Rias.

Stella stood there with Kurt and she said,"I think he is ready. Make sure that he doesn't get eaten by bears. I would be worried sick about this idiot."."Gotcha. Don't let him getting eaten by bears. Later ladies." I said.We walked into the forest not knowing that we would meet some interesting new spirits, find Kurt's old ones, and see the Light come to Duel Academy.

Narrator P.O.V
Aster walked into his agent's office.He sat there and he said,"This better be very important Sartorius. I was busy dueling excuses for duelists. No one can beat me.".He saw the man standing there and he said,"Yes Aster. We are about to get more members in the Light."."You mean that cult that you have? So who is joining? More people like that crazy bitch Leah. She was deep into your cult." said Aster."You are so nice to your sister." said Leah.

She stood there and Aster noticed her wearing all white."You know that it is past Labor Day right?" said Aster.She ignored him as Sartorius said,"Leah. You will be coming back to Duel Academy."."Why are you sending her back to that backwater school?" said Aster."For the Light Aster." said Leah.She walked off as Aster sighed."Mr. Phoenix. You may go back to the Pro Circuit." said Sartorius."Sweet. Later man!" said Aster.

The boy ran out of the office as Sartorius said,"You can come out now Holly.".Then a girl stood there.She has svelte meaning that she was slender and elegant.She had golden blond, light blue, and she was wearing a white dress with light blue sandals.She then said,"It is good to see you again master Sartorius. I miss you."."Yeah right. You will be making sure that Bob doesn't get involved his plans." said Sartorius.

Holly then looked confused as she said,"So why don't you just duel him? I mean Aster could defeat him right?"."Maybe but Destiny is a fickle mistress. Get going Holly. Also try to break up Bob's relationship to his females." said Sartorius.She was gone as Sartorius went back to worry.Managing Aster is hard work when he gets in fights with certain duelists.

Bob P.O.V
I was sitting in front of a campfire.We have been exploring the island for the day and Kurt was tired."I can't believe we didn't find them." said Kurt."Lets try later okay?" I said.Kurt then said,"So Bob? What do you know about Aster's manager?"."Why are you asking me that?" I said."You are super smart man. I mean you were the Shadow!" said Kurt.

I sighed as I said,"I have heard some stuff about him. He seems to be really smart and he loves Destiny a lot."."Just like Aster." said Kurt."Correct Kurt. I wonder if we will ever meet him." I said."Maybe." said Kurt.We then heard,"Kurt. Follow the light to find your family.".He ran toward the light as I ran after him.I put out the fire of course.

I then saw him standing still as I said,"I will never question your random bursts of energy Kurt.".I then saw stairs as Kurt said,"Didn't we explore this area before?"."Yeah. The stairs are new. Should we go on them?" I said.We then walk up them and Kurt said,"Don't look down Bob."."K." I said.We reached the top after a good 10 minutes of walking up the long stairs."Welcome to the Spirit World Mercenary King and Kurt." said a voice.

We then saw Champion Knight aka Lucas standing there."Lucas! What are you doing here?" said Kurt.The knight then said,"We have missed you Kurt. I am sorry that we couldn't come see you but we had a problem here."."What is it?" I said."Follow me. I am pretty sure that you two could help us." said Lucas.We followed the knight to see a fight going on."I see why you haven't appeared lately." I said."Yeah. It is obvious." said Lucas.

The fight stopped as we saw Art and Hiro standing across from someone from the future and a pirate.The future boy had gray hair, brown eyes, and he looked like he could fight using laser swords and pistols.I also saw them on him.The pirate looked like your regular pirate but with better hygiene.He had long black hair up to his shoulder, blue eyes, and he had a scar over his left eye.He also have a sword and pistol

The two new spirits that we didn't know walked over to us."So which one of you humans is Kurt? The name is Zero and this is Law Zorro. We are your new spirits." said the future traveler."Such a long name." I whispered to Art."Amen to that your highness." said Art.Kurt then said,"I am. So why haven't you guys came to see me?"."Your old ones were jealous of us and they start a fight." said Law Zorro."Do you want to go again?" said Hiro.The four fought as Kurt and Lucas sighed."This is going to take a while." I said.

Narrator P.O.V
Back at Duel Academy, Chazz was in the woods camping."The Chazz is the best duelist on Duel Academy since Bob is out and the Raymond brothers are blubbering idiots!" said Chazz.The Ojama trio stood there and Yellow said,"Should we tell the boss what happened?"."Nah. Let him enjoy the moment for now." said Green."Gotcha." said Black.The three brother started played cards aka Go Fish as Chazz saw Chelsea standing there.

Chazz then smirked as he said,"So after Bob rejected you, you decide to come to the Chazz!"."The three brothers sighed as Chelsea said,"I am here to talk to you about your secret crush on Alexis Rhodes.".The boy's face went red as he said,"How did you know? Did the Three Stooges tell you?"."We didn't!" said the three in unison."All of the girls excluding the ones who stay at the Slifer Red Dorm know about it. It is quite sweet actually." said Chelsea.

Chazz then crossed his arms and he said,"So what do you want?"."You want Alexis and I want Bob. We should work together." said Chelsea."Are you insane? I mean the Chazz is a amazing duelist but our decks don't work." said Chazz."You are so cool boss." said the trio.He then kicked them as Chelsea said,"We aren't going to duel them Chazz. We are going to make them break up using lies."."I like your thinking and the Chazz is the smartest." said Chazz.

Then the two duelist saw Leah standing there."Hey! What are you doing here?" said Chazz."You know her Chazz?" said Chelsea."I was with Aster and Hannah who put Bob into a deep sleep and I turned the Raymond brothers into losers duelist." said Leah."Actually. They are back to normal and Bob is awake." said Leah."Since when?" said the two."Three days ago." said Chelsea."Anyway, would you two like to see the Light?" said Leah."Huh?" said the two."Do you want to duel?" said Leah."Yeah. The Chazz always accepts a duel." said Chazz.

Some time later that the old narrator got tired of waiting and they had to hire a new one.Chazz and Chelsea stood there wearing new uniforms which is like the Obelisk Blue uniform but it was a white and lavender design.The Ojama Trio was trying to get their master attention and Chazz said,"What do you need us to do Mistress Leah?"."Help me get into the school and make sure that everyone sees the Light!" said Leah."Yeah but you should really get rid of those Ojamas. They are tainting the Light." said Chelsea.

"Screw you!" said the trio.Chazz then held out all of his Ojama Cards and he threw him toward the wind."Lets go." said Chazz."Right." said the girls.The three walked back to Duel Academy with plans to spread the light across the dueling school no matter what.

Bob P.O.V
We were walking back down the stairs and I was tired."Sometimes." I said."Yeah but I got my spirits back plus some new ones. I mean my family just got even bigger." said Kurt.We reached the bottom and the stairs disappeared."We shall never speak of this." said Kurt."K." I said.We then saw a girl walking through the woods.She was svelte meaning that she was slender and elegant.She had golden blond, light blue, and she was wearing a white dress with light blue sandals.

She looked at me and she said,"Can you help me Bob?".She rested on me as Kurt said,"You have a strange attraction to the opposite gender."."Very funny Kurt. Do you have any idea who she is? You have been to the girls dorm more than me." I said.Kurt looked at her and she said,"Is something wrong Kurt?"."It is nothing. I haven't seen you around here." said Kurt."Yeah. And we both have pretty good memories. And how do you know the both of us?" I said.

We then heard,"Help us!"."Isn't that?" said Kurt.The girl ran off as I said,"Hey! Slow down! We still have questions for you!".We then followed her to the cliffs.I then saw the Ojama Trio plus their supporting cards being trapped in a branch over the water."Why are they here?" said Kurt."I have no idea Kurt. We have to help them." said the girl.She got the cards but then the branch broke."I got her!" I said.I then held out my hand and she grabbed it."Hang on!" I said.

I brought her back onto solid ground and then we saw the three spirits floating there."Thanks for saving us from the water miss. The name is Ojama Yellow." said Yellow."I'm Green!" said Ojama Green."And I am Ojama Black." said Black."My name is Holly Oliver. I just transferred here and I heard a lot about the two best duelist on the island." said Holly."That answer some questions." said Kurt.I then looked at the three spirits and I said,"So why aren't you guys with Chazz?".

The three said,"He is with his new friends and we don't care.".They really didn't care about the Urchin Hair and Holly said,"How about you guys stay with me? I could use some friends."."Really Boss?" said the three."Yes." said Holly.The three tackled her and Kurt said,"You okay Bob? You seem off."."I am fine. I am just thinking about something." I said.I knew that with Holly's arrival to Duel Academy, things are about to get worse.

Next Time,
Bob duels Aster for many reasons.The protection of his dorm along with the Slifer Red Dorm, Hannah, and Danny's lost to him.That poor fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment