Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 43 Steve's Duel for Tessa


The title says we will be having though.

Alexis P.O.V
I was sitting at Bob's bedside.It had been three days since his and Kurt's duel against those girls.Hannah had been resting in the nurse's office since that duel.Bob hasn't woken up since his duel.I was worried sick about him.I then saw Syrus running in and I said,"What is wrong Sy? Did they throw you into a trash can again? I mean it gets old."."No. It is far worse than that." said Syrus."Then what?" I said."Rias is a student." said Syrus.

I was shocked as I said,"Really?"."Yeah. I was outside of the chancellor office worried about you and Bob. I mean Kurt and Danny have waken up but they are different. I heard the news about Rias becoming a student so I rushed down here to tell you and Bob.." said Syrus."Can you please be quiet?" said Hannah.She then stood up and I said,"You were sleeping Hannah?"."I was until that brat woke me up. Man that was an sweet nap." said Hannah.

I said,"Do you remember anything about this Light? I mean Leah was preaching it like crazy during your duel with her vs Bob and Kurt."."No. I don't. I am sorry. I remember losing but I have no idea with Leah. I always that she was a little crazy." said Hannah."I see. So do you have any idea on what happened to Kurt and Danny?" said Syrus."No clue. I am sorry." said Hannah."It is fine. I mean we are happy to see you okay." I said.

After their duel, they have changed.Their spirits stopped appearing and they are more quiet.They also refuse to duel anyone.Stella and Sam has been worried about them sick along with everyone and I know that Bob would be worried sick if he was awake but he is sleeping."I am going to see if I can try to make amends with you guys. I felt like I was being controlled and Leah used me to turn them into puppets." said Hannah.

She walked off as Syrus said,"So how is Bob doing?"."He is alive but he isn't awake." I said."Oh. So where is Yubel?" said Syrus."Right her Little boy." said Yubel.I then saw her standing there and I said,"So where is Rias?"."You heard about her being a student? She begged us to let her do this. She is worried about Bob. I mean you have noticed the trend in his duels as of late." said Yubel.

"Yeah. He almost dies. So?" said Syrus."She is worried about her love. Alexis, she loves Bob just as much you love him and I may have not been around as long as say Sakura and Rick but I can tell that she loves him." said Yubel."Really? Where is she now?" I said."I think she is over by Bob's Dorm. I will stay here with Syrus to keep an eye on Bob." said Yubel."Thanks you guys." I said.

I then opened the door to see Stella and Sam worried sick."Lex? I thought you would be with Bob." said Sam."I was but I need to talk to Rias about Bob. Where is she?" I said."She is trying to help Danny and Kurt's spirits." said Stella."I miss Kurt's spirits and some of Danny's spirits." said Sam."Yeah. So are they up in their rooms?" I said."Yeah. They are eating but they keep saying that they can't see their decks. It is a blank card to them." said Stella.

I then saw Rias standing there in her new uniform.It was an Obelisk Blue uniform and she said,"How is Bob doing?"."He is alive but he hasn't waken up yet. I thought Yubel told you." I said."No. I guess she is at the nurse office with Syrus." said Rias."So we are going to check on Kurt and Danny." said Stella."Yeah." said Sam.

The two then walked off as Rias said,"So what is up?".She sat down next to me and I said,"I know that you like Bob just as much as me."."Yubel told you? I thought I could trust her." said Rias."You can trust her. I mean she is worried about the Mercenary King." said Neos.He stood there and then he disappeared in thin air.I said,"Anyway, I was thinking that we could share him but we are telling him together."."Okay." said Rias.

We then hugged as Steve ran into the dorm."Alexis Senpai! Is Bob here?" said Steve."Bobby isn't here right now. Who are you?" said Rias."My name is Steve Graves and Bob is my Senpai." said Steve."Just like the Muscle head but you don't call him Sarge." said Rias."So what are you doing here?" I said."I need his help. Remember the day that you two meet me?" said Steve."Yeah. I was there inside Bob's deck but I think you were being bullied by your girlfriend and your friends." said Rias.

Steve's face went red as he said,"Tessa isn't my girlfriend."."So what is wrong?" I said."The Monica Cross challenge me to a duel. I was just talking to Tessa." said Steve."You can handle her Steve. I mean you are the best duelist in the freshman class right?" said Stella.I then saw her standing there with Sam along with Kurt and Danny.The two were mumbling stuff and Steve said,"Really?"."Yeah. I mean you can do it. Right guys?" said Sam.

The two boys said,"Yeah.".I was worried about them as Rias said,"So Steve? Where are you dueling Monica?"."Over in the Obelisk Arena. You guys are going to watch?" said Steve."Of course. We are your friends but Bob won't be joining us." I said."He hasn't woken up yet." said Danny."Yeah. You would know if you visited him." said Danny."You haven't either!" said Kurt.The two then argued as Sam then sighed."These two are like children sometimes." said Stella.

We then arrived in the arena to see Monica with her groupies Sarah and Sabrina Tucker.Tessa Morgan was in the stands and we walked over there excluding Steve."Hey. I am so sorry about this. I mean Monica is just well Monica." said Tessa."So are you two friends?" said Rias."Somewhat. She only likes me because I am very popular with the guys." said Tessa.

Stella then looked at Kurt and Danny who were staring at the roof and I said,"Don't worry. They will be back to normal soon."."Yeah. I know but I am worried." said Stella."So are you Danny's girlfriend Sam?" said Tessa."Somewhat." said Sam."Hey guys. Steve is about to start the duel." said Rias.We then Steve activate his duel disk and he said,"I am going to do my best."."You may be the best duelist in our class but I will win." said Monica.

She drew a card and she said,"I play the spell Ascending Soul. You will see what this spell does soon. I now play Double Summon and I summon Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands and Mother Grizzly!".The two monster stood there and then she said,"I then play the Ritual Spell White Dragon Ritual! I send Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands to the grave so I can special summon Paladin of White Dragon!".

The monster stood there as she said,"I can add Manju back to my hand. I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Steve.".Steve drew a card and he said,"I play the spell Heroic Entrance! I now special summon Luke The Lion!".Then a man stood there.He was wearing a black suit, fiery red hair, sunglasses, resting on his head, and a fire colored tie."He looks like Loke from Fairy Tail." I said."You watched that show?" said Stella and Sam."Bob forced her to do when they were dating." said Rias."It is a good Anime. Bob knows his stuff." I said."Steve loves that Anime." said Tessa.

Luke The Lion.Attribute Fire.LV 7.ATK 2600 DEF 2300.Beast Warrior/Effect.A lion with the ability to control fire with ease.He is half lion and half human making him able to walk amongst humans.He is part of the Zodiac Monsters and he is one of the strongest ones.He gains 400 ATK and DEF points for every monster on the field.For every monster on the field excluding Luke, you can draw a card and if one of the cards of the 24 Zodiac monsters, you can special summon it.

Luke's hands glowed gold as Monica said,"What is that weird looking monster doing?"."Since you have two monsters on your field, I can draw 2 cards!" said Steve.He drew two cards and he said,"I drew the twin spirits! Greg and Mimi! I can now special summon them!".Then two monster stood there.One was a boy about 10 years old.He had light blue hair and eyes, white skin, and he was wearing a black suit.The other monster was a girl the same age.She had longer blue hair and eyes and she was wearing a white dress with a black stripe.

Greg and Mimi The Twins.Attribute Air.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1400.Warrior/Effect.These two have always been together.The two have been through a lot but they will always stay together as a team.They joined the 24 Zodiac Monsters and they are used to bring out the rest of them.These two count as two different monsters.

Steve then said,"I now attack with Greg! Destroy Mother Grizzly!".He then destroy the bear causing Monica 400 points of damage as Monica said,"I now activate her special effect bringing out Gora Turtle in defense mode!".The turtle appeared as Steve said,"Your monster's special effect doesn't effect Mimi! Attack that turtle!".She charged up an attack and Monica said,"I activate my facedown! Scrap-Iron Scarecrow!".

The attack was blocked as Steve said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns! Your move Monica!".She then drew a card and she said,"I play the spell Lucky Hand!".She then drew 5 more cards and she said,"I now play the ritual spell End of the World! I send Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands in my hand and Paladin of White Dragon on my field to the grave so I can special summon Demise, King of Armageddon!".

The monster stood there and Monica added Manju back to the field thanks to her spell."I now activate my King's special effect! By paying 2000 life points, he destroy all cards on the field excluding him! Show Steve your Lament of Demise and then attack him directly!" said Monica.The lion plus the twins were gone as a huge burst of smoke appeared.

The king then looked around for the Slifer and Steve said,"Since you use your monster's special effect, I activate my first facedown! Smoke Screen! This protects me from your directly attack! I now activate my other facedown! Zodiac Strike. Since you destroy one of my Zodiac monsters, I can special summon one from my deck and I picked Ted The Bull and Drew The Dragon!".

Smoke Screen.Spell.Normal.If one of your opponents monsters attack or use their special effect, the attack is blocked by lots of smoke.
Zodiac Strike.Trap.Continuous.If one of your Zodiac Monsters get destroy, you can special one from your deck.
Ted The Bull.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 2800 DEF 2000.Beast Warrior/Effect.He is a very strong bull.He is one of the strongest monster of the Zodiac due his strength with his fist and his giant spear.He can't attack any female monsters.He is also can't be affect by spells, traps, and monster effect.
Drew The Dragon.Attribute Earth.LV 6.ATK 2000 DEF 1750.Dragon/Effect.He is a member of the 24 monsters of the Zodiac.He is one of the strongest monster but he is known to be very calm when it comes to battle using his powers to strike critical damage.All of your opponents monsters get their ATK and DEF points lower by 1000 points.

Then Monica lost 400 life points as she saw Ted and Drew standing there.Ted was a human like bull wearing the same suit as Luke and Greg.He had white and black hair and he was holding a spear in his right hand which looked like a hoof.Drew was also wearing that very same suit but with chestnut brown hair."I end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your move Steve!" said Monica.

The boy drew a card and he looked at his hand of four and he said,"Perfect. I play the spell card Monster Reborn to bring back Luke in attack mode!".The lion stood there and Steve said,"I now play the spell Zodiac Teamwork! Since I have 2 or more Zodiac monsters on my field, I can special one from my deck and grave or I could pick 2 from my deck! I pick Ariel The Mermaid and April The Ram!".

Zodiac Teamwork.Spell.Normal.If you have two or more Zodiac Monsters on your field, you can special summon one from your grave and your deck.You could also bring two monsters from your deck.
Ariel The Mermaid.Attribute Water.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2500.Sea Serpent/Effect.She is one of the female Zodiac monsters.Her power over water is very strong but she is also very ease to her anger.So don't piss her off unless you wanted to be soaked to your very bones.She can negates any spell or traps targeting Zodiac Monsters.
April The Ram.Attribute Fire.LV 6.ATK 2200 DEF 1600.Beast Warrior/Effect.She is one of the Female Zodiac Monsters.She is more of a defensive monsters and she is very close to Luke.The two grew up together and most of the Zodiac monsters think they are dating.She can block an attack for every Zodiac monster in the grave and Greg and Mimi count as two monsters.

Then two women stood there.One was a humanoid ram and she stood next to Leo.She had pink hair, brown eyes, and she was wearing the same dress as Mimi but it fit her more amble body."You still use her Steve." said Tessa."What do you mean?" said Sam."I gave the card to him when we were kids. He then fell in love with the Zodiac deck." said Tessa."How sweet." said Stella."Yeah. Bob helped me with my deck." I said.I then saw a mermaid with royal blue hair.She stood there in between Tim and Drew and she was also wear the same dress.

Steve then said,"I now activate Ariel's special effect. I am going to guess that your facedowns help your monsters while weaken my monster. She destroy them with her torrent!".The mermaid then destroy the facedown card which were Mirror Force and Rising Energy and then Steve said,"I now attack your monster with Luke! Inferno Punch!".He then punched the fiend causing Monica to lose the duel.Steve then said,"And that is game!".

Monica and her group left the arena as Tessa ran toward Steve.I followed her because Kurt and Danny left around the time that Ted and Drew joined the duel and Sam along with Stella.Steve then said,"So Alexis Senpai? How did I do?"."You were awesome and Bob will be proud of you. I mean he would love your deck." I said."I am guessing that he is a fan of Fairy Tail?" said Tessa."Bob Senpai loves the Anime! I mean one of his strongest cards is Natsu who is so cool." said Steve.

We then saw Syrus run with Rias who left to go check on Bob."What is wrong?" I said."Bob is about to wake up!" said the two.Tessa said,"He is?"."Let's go!" said Steve.We then ran to the nurse's office and then I saw Bob standing there.He looked dazed and he said,"Hey Lex. You miss me?".I smiled as I hugged him along with Rias.Bob was shocked and confused as I said,"Let me explain to you. You may need to sit down.".

Next time,
Bob and Johnny team up to try to make Kurt and Danny go back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment