Monday, February 16, 2015

Powerful Power Omake The Traveler from a different dimension.


Our story begins with our fair hero travels to an alternative universe which is back in the medieval times with dragons, magic, and griffins.We will learn more soon and also an original story.

Narrator P.O.V
In the nearby future, A king was sitting in his throne room.He had gray hairs coming from ruling a country for many years.He was rubbing his eyes as the door opened.He then saw his loyal Mage standing there with her serious look."Your highness. We have the spell ready. Shall I take you there?" said the Mage."Yes Cecilia." said the king.He followed the sorceress into the ballroom of the castle.

She then opened the door and the king saw a very complicated spell being made by several wizards and mages."So this spell will help us with the changing of the future Cecilia? I mean I want the future to change for the better." said the king."Yes King Frank. This spell will send someone from an alternative universe back to the past to stop the Mad King Andre. I made sure of it." said Cecilia.

Frank then smiled as he said,"Okay. Prepare the spell.".She gave the signal to the other magic users to start the spell.The spell was done as Frank said,"Now we defend the castle!".The room cheered as they walked outside to face an army which they can't win.Cecilia thought to herself,"I wonder who the hero could be? I hope he is strong and able to save us.".

Back in the past, a portal appeared in the forest.Then a boy about 17 stood there.He had jet black hair, red eyes, black jacket with a phoenix on the back on it, gray t-shirt, a sword necklace, blue jeans, and black boots.He then looked around and he said,"So where am I Ship?".Then a black and blue ship then appeared from his pocket and its said,"We seem to back in the past Bob.".Bob then said,"Okay. So how do we get back?"."I will need to recharge but I can change your outfit to fit the times." said Ship."K." said Bob.

Ship then made Bob's clothing look more medieval.His black jacket and gray t-shirt turned into a black and gray tunic, the necklace stayed along his jeans, and his boots were made of fur but they could still crush a man's skull.He also had a black and gray mask covering his face.Ship then made a mirror and Bob said,"Not back Ship. You better hid on me Ship. You stick out like a sore thumb. I see if I can find a nearby town and learn some stuff about this place."."Yes Master." said Ship.

Bob then looked out of the trees to see a road and he started walking.He looked around and he said,"Wow. This place is really beautiful. I wonder how I got here.".He then grabbed his arm as Ship said,"Are you going to be alright?"."Yeah. Do you think you could find a town nearby? We need to get some food in my stomach." said Bob."Okay. A town seems to be nearby along with a show." said Ship."Huh?" said Bob."We will get to watch a show like a dance or a fight." said Ship."Cool." said Bob.

Bob reached the town and he thought,"Wow. These houses are basic compared to the ones from my time.".He walked toward the diner and he noticed everyone staring at him."I wonder why they are staring." said Bob.He walked inside and he sat down.He then saw a waitress looking at her and she was shy.Bob said,"I am not going to bite. Don't worry.".

She walked over and she said,"Welcome to The Glass Goat. My name is Mandy and I am going to be your waitress."."Hi Mandy. The name is Bob and I would like a burger with a basket of fries with beer." said Bob.She walked off as Ship whispered to him,"Your charm with the ladies always impress me. You are your parent's child."."Thanks Ship. I wonder why everyone is staring at me." whispered Bob."You are wearing a mask." said Ship."Oh yeah but you know why I can't let people see my eyes." said Bob.

Mandy came back with his food and he payed her a huge tip.She walked off with a smile on her face as he started eating."Man this stuff is good Ship. It sucks that you can't eat Ship." thought Bob."Yes but I found something out about this place." said Ship."What is it?" thought Bob."It seems that a very important person is here." said Ship."Like the king or the queen?" thought Bob."No you idiot. She is royalty." said Ship."A duke?" thought Bob."Sometimes." said Ship.

Then Bob looked up to see a girl standing there.She had sliver hair up to her shoulders, blue eyes, and she was about the same age of him.She was wearing a very royalty looking outfit.It also looked very combat efficient and quick.She then said,"Attention patron of the Glass Goat. I am here to tell you that we have an nearby army coming from the nation to the west of here. This bar is in the way. Any willing fighter follow me to battle!".

The patrons walked out of the bar leaving Bob and Ship said,"I guess you want to fight."."Nope eat." thought Bob.He then started eating like crazy but he was stopped by magic.He was held up in the air as he then saw the girl standing there with her arms crossed."Sup. The name is Bob." said Bob.The girl said,"I thought you would have ran out of here like the others did."."Nah. I ain't no coward. I mean all of this amazing and delicious food would have gone to waste." said Bob.

She sighed as she said,"Can you fight Bob?"."I sure can miss. I just need to eat." said Bob.She placed him back on the ground as he said,"So are you going to tell me your name? I mean we are going to be working together to stop the army form the west.".She said,"I guess you are right. My name is Princess Stella."."A princess? Shoot, she is way too good for you Bob." said Ship.

The two were walking toward the west of the Glass Goat and Bob said,"So your highness?"."You can call me Stella Bob. I am not your ordinary princess." said Stella."Yeah. Most princess are kind, caring, and they don't lift people up into the air and force them to join them in battle against an army." said Bob.He was then thrown against a tree as Ship sighed.

Bob then recovered as he said,"Sorry Stella. So is that a form of magic?"."Yes. It is known as Gravity Magic. I am a master of it." said Stella."So cool. I am jealous." said Bob.Stella said,"Really? I mean most people hate that I can use it. I mean Gravity can't be controlled."."Maybe they are just jealous Stella. I mean I wish I could control gravity. It is pretty dam sweet." said Bob.She smiled as she helped him."Maybe this idiot isn't that bad." thought Stella.

The two kept walking and then Stella pushed Bob into the bushes."Hey." said Bob.She then pointed to a giant army and Bob said,"So are more people coming Stella?"."No one is coming Bob. It is just you and me. My father is such a pacifist. He would let the army of the Mad King take over our country. I couldn't stand it for it." said Stella.Bob then stood up and he said,"I got this Stella. Don't worry your pretty head about it.".

He walked toward the army and then he was surrounded by them."Bob." said Stella.She then saw the Mad King Andre himself.He was wearing a red suit and he was on a Wyvern."Are you stupid child? You are challenge the Mad King Andre?" said Andre."I take offense to that. I passed all of my classes with average grades." said Bob.Stella was confused as Andre said,"Kill him. We attack that idiot then the kingdom.".

The army then swarmed Bob who then said,"Okay.".He then grabbed his necklace and he said,"Lighting Spear!".Then Stella, the army, and Andre saw a spear appear in Bob's right hand."Lighting Stab!" said Bob.He then ran really fast tapping everyone and he snapped his fingers.The army plus the dragon wannabe were on the ground covered in electricity."What did you do to my army?!" said Andre."This. Earth Hammer! Big Bang Smash!" said Bob.

The spear turned into a hammer and then it knocked Andre into a nearby tree knocking him cold.Bob then turned the weapon back into the necklace as Stella ran up to him."Hey Stella. You impressed?" said Bob.She hugged him and she said,"You took on an army by yourself!"."And?" said Bob."You took them down using your necklace!" said Stella."This necklace is known as the 10 weapons. You just say the Lighting Spear and the Earth Hammer. They are all really strong." said Bob.

Stella then saw the dragon wannabe went toward her."Get back!" said Bob.He then blocked the attack which was fire and then Bob said,"Frigid Blizzard!".Stella then saw him breathing on the monster who was now an block made of ice.".Stella then saw that Bob's clothing excluding his pants was burned off.She then saw a tattoo of a Dragon on his back and it was blue.Bob then said,"Annoying reptile. It is a good thing that these things aren't around anymore.".

Bob turned around and he saw Stella stunned."Stella? You okay?" said Bob."What is with that tattoo?" said Stella."Oh that. That is a pretty funny story? Do you have some time to spare?" said Bob."Yes but can we move them?" said Stella."Good plan." said Bob.The two then move the army plus the king into the river leading directly to the ocean and by then it was nighttime,

The two sat in front of a campfire as Stella said,"So you are from the future?"."Yep. I come from the year 2015." said Bob."Wow. So how did you get here?" said Stella."That is a good question Stella." said Bob.He then said,"Hey Ship. You finished charging up using my battery?".Stella then saw Ship appeared and she said,"Is that from the future?"."Yes but I was made by Bob's father to serve the Power." said Ship.

Stella was confused as Bob said,"What my friend means is that, I am the power source. My tattoo is of the Dragon which is a huge monster and it is pretty strong."."I know what a Dragon is Bob. So why are you here in the past?" said Stella."Actually we are in an alternative dimension on a job in fact." said Ship."Really? That is so strange. I mean we were just transported here. So what was the job good buddy?" said Bob.

He then projected the info as Stella said,"It says that you were just to help me defeat the Mad King Andre so that her brother the King Frank can live against the demons and avenge me. You were sent here to help me because I would have died in the battle.".She then started to cry as Bob said,"Stella.".He then hugged her and he said,"I didn't know. I would have traveled millions of miles to save you. I may have just met you but you have become one of my close friends.".

She then smiled as she said,"Thanks you idiot.".Ship said,"I hate to be a buzzkill but I have the portal back home open.".The two teens saw a portal as Bob said,"I better get going. Later Stella and I promise to come visit. I promise.".He then walked toward the portal and Stella said,"Wait!".He stopped as Ship said,"What was it your highness?"."I want to come with you! I mean you are the first guy who doesn't see me as a princess or an sex object." said Stella.

Ship said,"You do have room at your place master. It is your choice and Scampers will like her no matter what."."Okay Stella. You can come." said Bob.The two then walked into the portal and it was gone.King Frank lived and the kingdom ruled in happiness for many years and they learned how to defend themselves due to the stories of the Princess Stella who defeated the Mad King Andre.

Next time,
Stella sees Bob's dimensions and some of his friends.She also learns more about the boy who saved her life from the Mad King Andre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment