Saturday, February 28, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 52 Duels in Domino part 2 Group 2 meets the Falcons and Bastion's realization.


A weird title but hey Fate is coming back.You know him as a character who has been male and female at one point.I made Fate Female because I need a love rival for Stella so I will be going with the male version because Stella is kinda of Kurt's but I am not sure about get them back together.I mean I don't know if I would get back with a girl who made fun of me in front of her friends.Just saying.Anyway lets begin with Kurt's P.O.V.

Kurt P.O.V
"This city is so awesome!" said Danny.He was flirting with every girls and he was getting shot down by everyone.Holly said,"I wonder why he keeps trying that. I mean he is getting rejected a lot."."He is like a Phoenix. His eternal flame is strong." said Johnny."Huh?" said Amelia."He never gives up Holly and Amelia." said Casey."She is right." I said.

Danny stopped as I said,"You okay Danny?"."Did we hurt your feelings?" said the three girls in unison."No. I am use to that from my spirits. Look up." said Danny.We then looked up and Johnny said,"Zane Trusedale takes the Dueling Pro Circuit by storm? Isn't that Sy's big bro?"."Yeah but he looks super different. I mean he looks like he watched so many bad punk movies." said Danny.

He was wearing a black overcoat with white trimmings and sharp edges.He had the letter R on his belt buckle and it was centered.He looked angering and sadistic."So I tell Syrus?" I said."He should know Kurt." said Casey.I then text him the photo as I got a reply."What did he say?" said Holly."He already knew." I said."Send the picture to Bob." said Johnny."Yeah. He will knock some sense into him. I mean it says that he is in town." said Amelia.

I then send the picture to him as we were surround.It was people in suits."Are one of you a Mister Kurt Raymond?" said one of them.I raised my hand as Casey said,"What do you need with him?".She then grabbed my other hand as I blushed."The boss needs to see him. Lets go." said the same man.I was then carried off along with my group.I was wondering what Aster's group was doing.I mean we are getting dragged off so lets go to him.

Aster P.O.V
I stood there with Hannah.She was looking at some cards as I got stares from the patrons of the store.I mean I was a famous Pro who was undefeated except to Bob and Danny.Danny got lucky but I will admit this not to his face.He is a great duelist and he will make an awesome pro when he is older."So what are we doing here? And where is that one guy? I mean Atticus and Ashley are out there." I said.

She then said in a mean voice,"Unlike you Aster, I need to work on my deck. I mean I am the best Greek Duelist."."You sure are. So what happened to that other guy?" I said."You mean Bastion? I think he is in here." said Hannah."You don't know?" I said."Nope. You can go find him. I am going to work on my deck." said Hannah.She walked off as I said,"I will never get their gender.".

I then saw the Ra Yellow writing something done.He and the Army guy who had the balls to call me Private were the only Ra Yellow that I knew because most of them joined Sartorius's cult.I walked over to him and I said,"Hey Bastion.".Bastion then looked at me and he said,"What do you need Phoenix? As you can see, I am working on a equation to beat Robert in a duel."."You mean Bob?" I said."Yes. I call him Bob as well but his true name is Robert." said Bastion.

He was weird as I said,"You know something Bastion? You are very interesting."."Was that an insult?" said Bastion."Not really. I mean you are hanging out with Syrus and Hassleberry. I mean you are very different from Danny." I said."Unlike Mr. Raymond, I actually got to where I am with my brains." said Bastion.I then said,"But without your heart."."You actually believe that non sense? I mean Kurt and Daniel may be great duelist but duels are brain food." said Bastion.

Hannah walked over and she said,"Hey Bastion.".He ignored her as I said,"Ignore Brainy. So did you get your shopping done?"."Yep. So where to next?" said Hannah."I am actually going to challenge some people with my new and improved deck. You two have fun." said Bastion.He walked off as I said,"Mr. Social right?"."We could to a cafe." said Hannah."Sure." I said.We walked out of the store.I think I have been in the spot light for too long.Time to go back to Kurt.

Kurt P.O.V
I was thrown onto the ground in a dark room."Ouch." I said."My friend Kurt Raymond. It is good to see you again. You and your friends have came to Domino City without saying hi to me Fate?" said Fate.The lights turned on as I saw Fate Falcon, the next heir to the Falcon gang.He and me met on a job.Fate liked me so I became a fan to their gang.They are actually peaceful.Fate had white hair and blue eyes.His most notable feature is his tattoo of a Falcon on his left arm.

Fate then helped me up as I said,"You could have just called."."I forgot my friend. Now come. Lets go see your friends." said Fate."You aren't tortured them? Right Fate?" I said."No. I am not your typical gangster. I mean I may have a tattoo on my arm. You know that I am a nice guy." said Fate.I followed him into the restaurant.Their main base was an Italian restaurant and Fate's men knew how to make some good food.

I then saw Danny eating along with the others."I would have never heard any friends of Kurt's." said Fate."Yeah. I mean he is super nice." said Amelia."And very not like a gangster." said Casey."Thanks Ms. Inferno. I appreciate that coming from a sweet girl like yourself." said Fate."Don't try hitting on her Fate. She likes Kurt." said Holly."Aye." said Johnny."I see. So who is up for a duel?" said Fate.

Danny stood up and he said,"I am so up for a duel. I mean challenge a gangster sounds awesome."."Indeed. I mean dueling the Hero King is going to be so cool." said Fate."Hero King? I think you are confused. He is known as the Harem King." said Amelia."Thanks. Now get ready to duel Danny. You may be my friend's brother. I am not going easy on you." said Fate."And I wouldn't have it any other way." said Danny.

We stood there in a makeshift duel arena.The two activated their duel disk as Amelia said,"So what deck does Fate use?"."A magician never tells his secrets." I said."Huh?" said Holly and Casey."It would ruin the surprise." said Johnny."Correct. Now lets see who can win." I said.The five started up their duel disk and they drew their starting hands.

Fate said,"Guests first."."Thanks!" said Danny.He drew a card as he said,"I play Evil Signal! This bad boy lets me special summon an Elemental Villain or Evil Hero from my deck and I pick Evil Hero Thunderman from my deck! So come on out.".He stood there with a look on his face as Danny said,"I now normal summon Evil Hero Currentman.".The evil version of the weird water hero stood there as Danny drew 2 cards.

He then said,"I play Double Summon! I now summon Evil Hero Hurricane!".The hero stood there as Danny said,"I now can draw three cards thanks to his special effect.".He then drew three more cards as Holly said,"He is going all out."."Well, he know that Fate is a strong opponent. He is." I said.Danny then said,"I now place down two facedown cards. Your move Fate. Make it count. I plan to go big next turn."."He means." said my friends.

Fate drew a card and he said,"I now play the spell Mob Payment. This spell allows me to special summon the same monster as Kurt's brother just summoned."."What a powerful spell. That would be the perfect Bob card." said Johnny."That card will be a secret from Bob." said Amelia.We agreed not to tell Bob about it as Fate said,"I now special summon Ice Gangster, Lighting Gangster, and Fire Gangster! Come on out boys!".

Mob Payment.Spell.Normal.This spells works like this.For every monster on your opponent's field, you can special summon one from your deck.
Ice Gangster.Attribute Water.LV 4.ATK 1800 DEF 1400.Warrior/Effect.The Gangster made of Ice.He is ice cold and he isn't really the talkative type.He prefers to show what he means with his actions than his words.He gains 600 ATK and DEF points for every Warrior on your field.
Lighting Gangster.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 2200 DEF 1000.Warrior/Effect.The Gangster made of Lighting.He is always getting into fights due to his impulsive nature.He loves a good battle with his guns firing lighting.He can't be destroy by monsters under 2500 ATK points.
Fire Gangster.Attribute Fire.LV 4.ATK 1600 DEF 1600.Warrior/Effect.The Gangster made of Fire.He is the most balance between the Elemental Gangsters.He loves a good cup of Joe(the coffee) before a job.You can draw a card for every monster on your field.

Then a flame, lighting bolt, and ice appeared and three gangsters appeared.They were wearing suits matching their element."Lets do this Fate." said IG."Yeah. I am ready to fight." said LG."Just use my effect first." said FG.Fate said,"My man is right. I now activate his special effect. I can now draw 2 cards.".He drew 2 cards and Fate said,"I now play Bond of Gangsters! This spells boots all of my monster to Ice Gangster's level which means Lighting Gangster gain 800 ATK and 1600 DEF points and Fire Gangster gain 1400 ATK and 1000 DEF points.".

Bond of Gangsters.Spell.Continuous.The rest of your monster gains the same ATK and DEF points as your strongest monster.

The two then gained more power as Fate said,"Destroy that Winged man with your fiery bullet storm FG."."Yes Sir." said FG.He then fired the bullets which destroy Evil Hero Hurricane and Danny lost 1500 life points."Go my facedown! Villain's Strike! This trap works like this. Since you destroy Evil Hero Hurricane, I can now special summon a level 4 or lower "Elemental Villain" from my deck! I pick Evil Hero Crusher!".

Villain Signal.Trap.Normal.You can activate this trap when your monster is destroyed, you can special summon a level 4 or lower "Elemental Villain" from your deck.
Elemental Villain Crusher.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 0000 DEF 2800.Warrior/Normal.The Elemental Villain version of Elemental Hero Clayman and Evil Hero Berserk.His Armor can deflect missile fire so he is usually picked for heists involving tanks.

Then a monster appeared and he was made out of metal."I now attack Evil Hero Thunderman with my Lighting Gangster! Lighting Barrage!" said Fate.He then fired his bullets and Danny lost 400 life points.Fate then said,"I now attack with Ice Gangster! Turn him into an ice box!".He then fired at the final one as Danny said,"Negate Attack!".The attack was blocked as Fate said,"Good move there Danny. I end my turn with three facedowns. Your move man.".

Danny drew a card as he said,"You may thinking taking out Whirlwind and Thunderman stopped my big plan but nope. You are so wrong. I now summon Evil Hero Malicious Edge in ATK mode. I can do this because you have a monster on your field.".The fiend stood there as Danny said,"I now play Evil Tribute! I now send two Evil Heroes to my grave so I can fusion summon Elemental Villain Magma!".

The blob of lava stood there next to the fiend and Danny said,"I now play Elemental Hero Reaper's special effect. I can special summon her from my hand if you have a monster on your field. Lets see her.".Then the grim reaper stood there but she had a smile on her face."I never thought I would see the Reaper with a smile on its face. You learn something new everyday." said Fate.

Elemental Hero Reaper.Attribute Dark.LV 6.ATK 2000 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect.Once a reaper of souls, she joined with the Elemental Heroes after she saw them in action and after a hero vouched for her.She can be special summon if your opponent has a monster on their field.She also counts as a Fusion Material Monster.

Danny then said,"I now play the spell Changing Sides! I can now special summon two Elemental Heroes. I pick Elemental Hero Sorceress and Elemental Hero Elemental Man!".The sorceress stood next to a weird looking monster.His chest is the Earth with a burning Fire in his chest, his left arm is Light, his right arm is Darkness, his face was made out of Water, and his leg were Wind."Wow. That is a monster." said the girls."Nah. I think Bob's monsters are weirder." said Johnny."You got a point there. I mean the girls in there are so wow." I said.

Elemental Hero Elemental Man.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Effect.He was a being made of fire but he was captured by the Elemental Villains.He was given the power of the six elements and he was made a freak.He joined up with the Elemental Heroes who treat him as a family.He counts as a Fire, Water, Earth, Light, Dark, and Wind Attribute monster.For every monster on the field include him, he gains 200 ATK and DEF points.He also gives you 400 life points for each monster including him. 

Danny said,"I activate Elemental Hero Sorceress's special effect! She let me draw card for every Elemental Hero on the field!".He then drew three new cards as Danny now had 5 cards.He then said,"I now activate Elemental Hero Elemental Man's special effect. He now gains 1600 ATK and DEF plus I get 3200 extra life points. Ain't that pretty sweet?".He then gained back 1900 life points plus 1300 life points as a bonus.

He then said,"I now attack with Elemental Hero Elemental Man! Destroy Ice Gangster with Inferno Earth Blast!".Then the ice gangster melted as Fate lost 1600 life points and his other two monster got weaker due to Bond of Gangster's still being in effect."Before you attack me again Danny, I play my facedown! Mob's Revenge! Since you destroy a monster on my field, I can special summon a monster from my deck! I pick Earth Gangster!" said Fate.

Mob's Revenge.Trap.Normal.When of your monsters is destroyed, you can special summon one from your deck.
Earth Gangster.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 1200.Warrior/Normal.The Gangster made of Earth.His power over the Earth is impressive and he is very calm.He loves a good book and he is usually best friends with Ice Gangster.

Then rocks appears as it turned into a gangster."I now play the Spell Element Boost. This spell boost up all of my monsters gain an extra 1000 ATK points!" said Danny.The five then gained more power and Danny said,"I now attack Earth Gangster with Elemental Hero Sorceress! Elemental Blast!".She then destroy the gangster as Fate lost 600 life points.Danny send Reaper on Lighting who was destroyed causing 800 points of damage."Time to end this! Evil Hero Malicious Edge and Elemental Villain Magma!" said Danny.

Element Boost.Spell.Normal.All of your monster gain 1000 ATK points.

The two rushed as Fate said,"Now. I activate my facedown. Barrier of Ice!".Then a frozen barrier blocked their attacks as Danny lost 1800 and 1550 life points making his life points less than it was at the beginning of his turn."Another powerful card which we must keep from Bob." said Johnny.I had a feel that he already knew."Okay. I now place down 2 facedowns." said Danny.

Barrier of Ice.Trap.Normal.This icy barrier protects you from attacks.Your opponent takes half of the attacking monster's ATK points.This card stays on your field until it is destroyed.

Fate drew a card and he said,"I activate my facedown not Barrier of Ice. It is Heroic Entrance. I summon my strongest monster. His power is unmatched in my deck. I pick Falcon.".Then a man stood there.He was wearing a white jacket with a falcon on his back, two Tommy guns on his back ready to attack, a cigar resting in his mouth, black hair, brown eyes, a gray shirt, black jeans, and boots."Ready to destroy them Fate. You know what to do." said Falcon.

Falcon.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Warrior/Effect.A gangster who can do anything in the world.He is the ultimate gangster and he is a fan of a good action movie.He fights with all of his might not matter what could happen to him.When he destroy a monster, the user of said monster lost life points based on the destroyed monster's ATK points.

Fate said,"If I know your brother, he usually has a trick or two up his sleeves. I am going to play a Equip spell combo! Rapid Fire Shots, Ice Shots, and Fire Shots! Rapid Fire Shots allow Falcon to attack all five of your monster, Ice Shots freezes all of them causing their ATK to be cut in half, and Fire Shots destroy all of your facedowns. Show them the power of the Gangster Deck!"."Right Boss." said Falcon,

Rapid Fire Shots.Spell.Equip.This spell allows your monster to attack for every monster on your opponents field.
Ice Shots.Spell.Equip.This spells freezes all of your opponents monsters in a icy shell and causing half of their ATK to freeze away.
Fire Shots.Spell.Equip.This spell destroy all of your opponents facedowns in a fiery fashion.

The monsters was frozen as the facedowns were gone."Can Danny win this duel? I mean he is pretty much screwed for stuff." said Amelia."Nope." said Holly."Way to be blunt." said Casey."She is right. I mean he can't win." said Johnny."He will be seeking revenge." I said."Yep." said Danny."Attack. Bullet Rampage!" said Fate.He then was lost his life points as Fate said,"And that is game!".

Danny was on the ground as Fate said,"A duel from the Harem King is always an awesome duel don't you think?"."Yeah." said Danny."So Fate? Why are you at Duel Academy?" said Amelia."Shoot Amelia. I don't know. I mean I heard the rumors about Obelisk White. I would rather not to have the Falcons working with them." said Fate."You are really strong Fate." said Holly.

Fate then blushed as he said,"Sure. I will see what I can do.".Johnny then helped Danny up as I said,"So do you mind showing us around?"."No problem. Lets go on a tour thanks to the Falcons." said Fate."You are an awesome guy." said Johnny.We then walked out of the restaurant and I wonder what Aster is doing.This is weird but we need to see Group Three because someone wants to start the next Episode with duels.

Aster P.O.V
We then saw Bastion standing there in the park.He looked tired as Hannah ran up to him."Are you okay Bastion?" said Hannah.He then slapped her away as I said,"Not cool."."Can it Phoenix. Why haven't the Society accepted me?" said Bastion."Huh?" said Hannah."Are you insane?! Why would you want to be with those freaks? I mean they are crazy to a capital C!" I said.Bastion ran off as Hannah said,"Should we tell Bob and stop him?"."Yeah. Lets go." I said.

Next time,
The Light Brigade and the Holy Four are seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment