Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 46 The Mercenary King vs Destiny Heroes


The climactic duel between our hero vs Aster.Some more stuff but the big thing is the duel between Bob and Aster is the epic part.Lets go.

Narrator P.O.V
Crowler was walking toward Bonaparte's office.He open the door and he saw the french man sitting there looking at him with anger.He then said,"What are you doing?"."My job?" said Crowler."We are here to improve the school by making most of the students Obelisk and Ra." said Bonaparte."I am but we can't just improve test scores by forcing them to study." said Crowler."You may have a point there. How about the demolishing of the Slifer Red dorm and the dorm made by Bob?" said Bonaparte.

Crowler was confused and Bonaparte said,"If we tear down their dorms, they will have to go back to their right dorms. Several Ra and Obelisk students are staying there."."Yeah but one of our best duelists is a Slifer Red." said Crowler."You have a point with Danny Raymond but the Slifers bring this school down. If we tear down that dorm, no more Slifers." said Bonaparte."You are just mad at Miss. Summers for eating your lunch aren't you?" said Crowler.

Bonaparte was silent as Crowler said,"Hey I was right!"."Can it! You have work right?" said Bonaparte.The man ran off as Bonaparte said,"Time to pull some favors to get you here Aster. You can defeat that king with ease. I know that for a fact. I mean you defeat the Kaiser and the supposed Harem King with ease so talking down this so called Mercenary King.".

Aster walked into his agent's office again.He then saw him working and he said,"What is your super freaking damage Sartorius?"."Excuse me Aster?" said Sartorius."You are sending me back to Duel Academy! I already destroy Danny and Zane! Who else is left?" said Aster."You are mad. Calm down. You are going to be able to duel Bob." said Sartorius.Aster then said,"Are you serious? I mean I have been waiting to duel that loser for years now.".

The man shook his head for yes as Aster ran off at the speed of light."It is a good thing that I placed a huge amount of the Light inside of his cards. I am going to have a powerful ally joining me really soon." thought Sartoroius.He then laughed like an villain from a cartoon inside of his head because other people work there and it isn't very normal to laugh an evil maniac.

Bob P.O.V
"Are you serious?!" I yelled.I was in the middle of Kate's class.Bonaparte and Crowler came with big news.Danny thought they were getting married causing everyone to laugh.Danny was then sent to Detention because of that joke.Crowler said,"Yes. You are dueling Aster Phoenix to save your dorm along with your friends dorm."."That is so unfair!" said Alexis and Rias.

Holly then stood up and she said,"I will duel Aster."."Sorry Blonde but Aster asked for the boy himself To be fair to you boy, you may leave class to prepare." said Bonaparte."Really?" I said.I then ran toward my dorm and I was ready going to get ready for my duel against Aster Phoenix who defeated Zane and Danny.

I sat there on my bed working on my deck when my door opened.I then saw Hannah and Holly standing there with worried looks on their faces."Hey girls. What's up?" I said.Holly close the door as Hannah said,"Are you going all out on Aster?"."Yeah. I mean he made Danny's desk explode out of his duel disk. I wonder what happened to Zane. He hasn't call me or Syrus hasn't told me anything." I said.Holly said,"I sense something bad is going to happen if you do that Bob.".

I was confused as Hannah said,"Bob. Aster knew that Danny always goes out in all of his duels. He use that to his advantage in that duel Bob.".I then said,"Really? That is very helpful Hannah but I won't need it."."Why Bob?" said Holly."I always duel with my deck at its fullest potential. He needs to get off his high horse and this duel will do the charm." I said.Hannah said,"Okay Bob. I hope you can win."."He can. I mean it is Bob." said Holly.

The two girls were gone as I continued to work.I then saw Utopia and Neos's card glowed.i then saw the two standing there as I said,"Hey guys. Everything alright?"."Yeah. It is just fine. We are worried about your duel with Aster though." said Neos."You guys too? I mean I have this duel in the bag." I said."Are you sure about that?" said Utopia."Explain and give me a honest reason about it." I said."You are a great duelist Bob but Aster has probably study your duels to find your Achilles heel in your deck." said Utopia.

I couldn't argue against them because they were somewhat right.The door then slammed open as I saw my girlfriends standing there.Rias said,"I can't believe you guys would even think that. I mean this is Bob we are talking about here not so cut rate duelist. He is the Mercenary King. He can do this."."She is right. I now that Bob can do this no sweat." said Alexis."Thanks you two. So why did you two slammed the door open? I mean I could have been doing some far weird than this." I said.

The two then said,"Aster is here."."Really?" I said."Yeah. He just arrived in his usually fashion." said Rias."He came on a snowboard." said Alexis."Ah. Lets go then." I said.I then grabbed my duel disk along with my deck which was ready to destroy Aster and his Destiny Heroes with ease.We then ran to the school and I was ready to duel Aster.

I then saw him standing them along with Bonaparte."Good luck Bob." said the two.The two wish me good luck in their special way.I walked to the stage as Aster said,"Ready to lose Bob?"."I have never lost and I won't know." I said."Lets make this duel interesting." said Bonaparte.We both looked at the french man and Aster said," What do you mean by that?"."An 8000 point duel." said Bonaparte.

I activated my duel disk and I said,"I am so game for that.".He then activated his duel disk as Aster said,"I am too. Time for you to lose against my Destiny Heroes!"."Game On!" I said.The duel started as Aster said,"You can go first Bob.".I drew a card and I said,"Okay then Aster. I play the spell the Helpful Friend! I pick Brook! Time to play us a tune of battle!".He stood there and I said,"I now activate his special effect. Lets play Aster Brink Sake!".

He played the song as I said,"I can now special summon a monster from my deck! I pick the amazing Robin(Male)!".He stood there as I said,"I now activate his special effect to bring Lucina to the field!".She stood there and then I said,"I now activate Brook's special effect. Time to play Bone to Be Wild letting me draw three cards.".I drew three cards and I said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your move Aster!".

He drew a card and he said,"I knew that you would have summoned more than one of those freaks on your first turn! I special summon Destiny Hero Spiderqueen!".Then a human spider stood there.She had white hair and a human top but the bottom was a black widow spider.I then saw some of the girls in the stand scared as Aster said,"I can special summoned her since you have more than one monster on your field. I now activated her special effect. Any monster over 2000 ATK points is trapped in her web and they can't attack.".

Destiny Hero Spiderqueen.Attribute Dark.LV 7.ATK 2800 DEF 2400.Beast Warrior/Effect.She was once a normal Black Widow Spider until she was hit with some strange magic.She was turned into a humanoid spider making her hating by pretty much everyone.She joined the Destiny Heroes because they like her.She is a master seamstress.If your opponent has a monster on their field, you can special summon her from your hand.If your opponent has monster over 2000 ATK points, they get trapped in her web, they can't switch their position, and they lose half of their ATK points.

I then saw my three monster trapped into their web and Robin's ATK was cut in half along with Lucina and Brook."That is my queen's other effect. They can't switch their position. I now attack your skeleton with my queen! Destroy that bag of bones!" said Aster.She rushed toward him and then I said,"Go facedown card! Smokescreen!".The spider was lost in the smoke as Aster said,"You may have blocked my attack for now Bob. I end my turn with a facedown card.".

I then drew a card and I said,"Perfect. I summon a monster which is under 2000 ATK points! I summon Pantherlily!".Then a small bipedal black cat with round ears, a white muzzle, small red eyes, and a scar running down across his left eye.He had his guild tattoo as the same as Happy but it is gray.He has the Musica Sword on his back."I am impressed that you are finally using me Bob." said Pantherlily."It took me okay." I said.

Pantherlily.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 2000 DEF 1500.Beast/Effect.The Exceed partner of the Dragon Slayer Black Steel or Gajeel Redfox.He was also a member of the Edolas army being a high ranking soldier.He joined Fairy Tail thanks to his prince Mystogan.His special effect is that he gains 1000 ATK and DEF points during your battle phase and when you are attacked.He also can't be effected by traps and monster effects.

The suit wearing duelist stood there pissed off as I said,"Okay fine! I now attack! Show the power of the Exceed!".He then grew to a human size as he rushed toward the spider.Aster then said,"How dumb could you be?! My queen's special effect activates!"."Mine negates it!" I said.Aster then saw his monster getting destroy and he lost 200 life points.My three other monster were free and their power went back to normal."Lets show him your Arcthunder Robin!" I said.

He then fired the attack and Aster said,"I play my facedown! Destiny Barrier! Since you destroy my Destiny Hero, I can block your attack and also your battle phase end cold.".The lighting was stopped as the warrior and zombie were sad as I said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns!".Two cards appeared behind my monster as Aster drew a card.He said,"I play the spell Destiny Equilibrium!".

Destiny Barrier.Trap.Normal.If a Destiny hero was destroy, you can block an attack and it stops your opponent battle phase.
Destiny Equilibrium.Spell.Normal.You offer a Destiny Hero monster and your opponent has to offer a monster from their field, deck, or hand to the scale.It has to the same ATK or DEF as the monster offered.You and your opponent take the same amount of damage.You both then can draw 2 cards from your deck.If either of you draw a monster, you can summon it.

Then a giant scale appeared as Aster said,"Now we need to have equilibrium! I send my Destiny Hero Polaris from my deck and now you have to give the scale of Destiny a monster with an equal ATK or DEF points from your field, hand, or deck. And I do mean Original ATK.".Lucina said,"I will go.".She went onto the scale with the hero and then Aster said,"Now we both take 3000 points of damage!".I then felt a sharp pain through my body as I lost 3000 life points.

I was on the ground along was Aster."You let that card get to you Bob?!" said Pantherlily.I stood up as Aster said,"I see that you have better endurance than the last duelist I used this card on. It put him in the hospital. We both can draw 2 cards and if it is a monster, we can special summon it.".I drew 2 cards and I said,"I special summon Ike!".He stood there ready to fight as Aster said,"Yes. I got Destiny Hero Godslayer!".

He stood there and Aster said,"I now attack! Show that over grown cat Destiny Vengeance!".He grew as I said,"I activate my facedown! Shrink!".The warrior lost all of his attack as he still destroy Lily.I lost 500 more life points as Aster said,"You saved yourself but not your precious little kitty. Aren't you just heartless? I end my turn with by summoning Destiny Hero Defender in defense mode!".The monster appeared as Aster said,"I also play the field spell Clock Tower Prison!".

The field changed as the clock appeared and Aster said,"Destiny is coming to hit you soon! I end my turn with 2 facedowns! Your move Bob.".The two cards appeared as I counted a single card left in his hand.I drew my card as Aster said with glee in his voice,"Since it is your standby phase, my tower gains a counter and my monster let you draw a second card.".

I drew another card as I looked at my hand of 7 cards.I then said,"I now play the spell Bringing down the Thunder! By offering up Ike and Robin from my field, I can special summon Thunder Devil!".The two swords user were gone as a devil stood there.He looked like Electivire from Pokemon except its normal fur was light blue.He then said,"Sup. I am going to show you the power of the Devil King's Elemental Thunder!".

Bringing Down the Thunder.Spell.Normal.By offering up two monsters on your field or hand, you can special summon Thunder Devil from your deck or grave.
Thunder Devil.Attribute Light.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Fiend/Effect.The true master of Electricity.He can break anything with his thunder attacks, ran at the speed of sound, and he can't be stopped when he is angry.He is part of the Devil King's Elemental.He gains 500 ATK and DEF points for every monsters in your grave and he can't be hit with any light attribute monster. 

He then made a giant lighting bolt crash on him as he gained 2000 ATK points as I said,"I now play Brook's special effect! Time for an encore of Brink's Sake! I now special summon Laxus!".The Lighting Dragon Slayer stood there and he ate some of the surround thunder from the devil."Thanks fuzzball." said Laxus.I then said,"These two are good fighters. I now special summon Natsu from my hand!".

He stood there and I said,"I now attack Defender with Natsu! Show him your Fire Dragon's Roar!".The wizard fired his blast as Aster said,"I now play one of my face down! Destiny Slash! You now take damage based on half of your attack monster ATK points and your Skeleton goes to the grave along with a monster from your hand!".

Destiny Slash.Trap.Normal.Once a Destiny Hero is destroy, your opponent takes half of the monster who destroy said Destiny Hero's ATK points and they lose a monster in their hand and on their field.

I then felt Natsu's flame go toward me as I felt the burn.I then saw that I had 3000 life points left as Aster had 4800 life points.I then send Brook and Elemental Hero Neos to the grave.I saw my monster grow stronger as I count Natsu, Laxus, and Thunder Devil were on my field and Godslayer had only 6000."I am up for it Bob. We need to get Aster down." said Thunder."Right. I now play the quick spell Mystical Space Typhoon! Destroy your facedown and then Thunder Devil will destroy Godslayer!" I said.

He was destroy along with the monster leaving Aster wide open for an attack from Laxus and I said,"Sick him with Lighting Dragon's Roar!".He then fired the blast as Aster's life points went down by 3000 big ones."Go Laxus!" yelled my friends.He smiled as I said,"I end my turn with one facedown. Time is up for you.".One more card joined the two facedown as Aster drew a card.

He said,"I now play the spell Lucky Hand! I now add 5 more cards to my hand!".He now had a full hand as he said,"I play the trap Eternal Dread! I have 2 in my hand so I can add four Clock counters to my tower which will end this duel!".The clock struck for midnight and Aster said,"I now play my Mystical Space Typhoon destroy my tower releasing the beast! Come to the field Destiny Hero Dreadmaster!".

The massive monster appeared as I said,"Now this duel is getting interesting. Right guys?"."Yeah." said the wizards."You are stupid Bob. I mean most duelist fear this monster." said Aster."Bob isn't like most duelist!" He is the Mercenary King!" yelled Alexis and Rias.The two girls then started cheering for me and my friends joined in.Aster then gained an unworldly aura as he yelled,"I will destroy you for the Light! I now activate my monster's special effect bringing back Destiny Hero Spiderqueen and Destiny Hero Godslayer!".

The two return as my monster were trapped in the webbing.The two tried to break out as Aster said,"I now play Destiny Bond! I now bring out Destiny Hero Control and Destiny Hero Dogma!".The two stood there as their giant grew stronger and Aster said,"I now play Destiny Bond! This boosts all of my monsters ATK and DEF to 8000!".The four monster grew to 8000 while their leader went 32000."Destroy those dragons and win this duel for the Light!" yelled Aster.

Destiny Bond.Spell.Normal.This spell boost all Destiny Heroes up to 8000 ATK and DEF points.

The five rushed toward me as I said,"I activate my facedown! Friendship! This spell works like this. It block 6400 points of damage for each monster resting in the grave and I have Robin, Lucina, Brook, Pantherlily, Thunder Devil, Ike, and Elemental Hero Neos. To activate this powerful spell, I offer up Yubel from my deck! Now my friends protect Laxus and Natsu with the power of our bond!".

Friendship.Spell.Normal.For each monster in the grave, you can block an attack or 6400 points of damage.You need to offer a monster to activate this powerful spell with ease.

The ten blocked the attack as Aster said,"You are lucky Bob. If I didn't use Polaris earlier. You would have lost the duel.".I then said,"Nah. I had a backup card just in case of him.".Aster was very silent which is very shocking as he placed a card down.His hand was empty as he said,"I end my turn. Your turn Bob.".I then drew a card and Aster said,"Dogma's special effect activates. Your life points go down to 1500!".

I then felt the light drain more of my health as I said,"I activate my facedown! Triple Power. This spell is like my other spell The Power of Three but it also some key differences. I can bring three monsters from my deck and I have to send a card from my three to do it. I pick my facedown Goddess Protection!".The card was gone as my deck glowed a golden light."I pick Erza Scarlet, Gray Fullbuster, and Gajeel Redfox!" I said.

Triple Power.Spell.Normal.This spell is a lot like the spell The Power of Three and it has some key differences.You send a card on your field to activate this card and you can bring three monster from your deck.

The three then appeared and they were in the same web as their guildmates."Smooth move there Bob." said Gajeel."It wasn't his fault." said Erza."Yeah. Bob gots a plan right?" said Natsu.I said,"Yeah. I do. I play the spell God's Thanks! This spell lets me draw five new cards as your monster's effects are negated!".The five were free as Laxus and Gray said,"Expert move there Bob."."Thanks." I said.I drew 5 cards and I said,"I now play the spell Fairy Aura! This boosts up all of my wizard up to a monster's ATK and DEF points in my deck. I pick Armageddon!".

God's Thanks.Spell.Normal.This spell lets you draw five cards from your deck and all effects on your opponent's field are negated including spells.
Fairy Aura.Spell.Normal.If you offer up a monster from your deck, all of your monsters on your field gain their ATK and DEF points.

The five wizards then grew stronger as Natsu said,"Now I am really fired up!".He then made a flame as Erza said,"Ready Bob?"."Yeah. Gray destroy Destiny Hero Spiderqueen with Ice Devil's Zeroth Long Sword! Gajeel destroy Destiny Hero Dogma with Steel Dragon's Sword! Erza destroy Destiny Hero Godslayer with your Nakagami Armor and Nakagami Starlight! Laxus destroy Destiny Hero Control with Roaring Thunder! Natsu destroy Destiny Hero Dreadmaster with Crimson Lotus: Phoenix Blade! Show him the power of the Mercenary King!" I said.

The five then destroy their targets with ease as Aster fell over.He then said,"I lost.".I then turned off my duel disk and I said,"Aster. You and I may not get along but we are close than you think."."We aren't!" yelled Aster.I then took a breath in and I said,"I lost my dad too Aster. I know what it is like to lose someone close to you. It sucks a huge one but I had someone close to me."."Who?" said Aster.

I then held my deck and I said,"My deck. It may sound weird but we are family. I have made friends with countless people and they are my friends and family. I treated all of my friends as family. You can be part of it if you want.".He then gave me a bear hug as he started crying on my shirt.I smiled as I thought,"What is your next plan the Light? We are ready for you.".

Next time,
Chazz and Chelsea strike against the Obelisk Blue.Can Stella and Sam defeat them or will they be seeing the light too?

No comments:

Post a Comment