Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Power High Episode 1 Getting a Girlfriend by complete luck


Lets see if we can have an original story without it being an Omake.I will try but sometimes I get distracted real easy.Trust me on that fact.I can usually stay focused on one thing but then I don't.So no promises on that regard.Bob is the main Protagonist and for some of the story, it will be in his P.O.V.Also this is for the very rare chance that a perfect girlfriend will appear in your arms.It won't happen unless you get yourself out there.I also nothing beside the characters, some of the buildings, and the plot.

Bob P.O.V
On September 4 2015, I thought that today was going to be a normal day at Eastwood Academy for me who is in his first year at Eastwood Academy but I didn't expect this to happen.I was just your normal kid with super powers but I was a nobody and I never thought I would have a girlfriend ever but today I got one because of my powers.I guess that is a good thing but lets go back because you all are probably lost on what is happen.Lets begin about a few hours.

I woke up to my alarm clock.I then fired a lighting bolt at the clock making it explode in a epic of fashions and I went back to sleep.I was then pushed out of bed by my familiar.She was once the warrior only known as Soul.She had powers over every weapon known to man and she was like my mother in so many ways which is bad and good."Robert walk up. You can't sleep your way through life. I mean most people your age love Fridays. I am mainly thinking of most normal kids and you aren't normal." said Soul.

I stood up.I was wearing my black lounge pants.I had my black hair in my purple eyes."Master. I thought you said that you were getting a hair cut." said Soul."Nah. I mean no one would noticed it. I mean I am a loner." I said.At Eastwood Academy, I was a loner and I like it.I mean I didn't stick out from the crowd.I wasn't super smart, super strong, popular, handsome, looked like gods and goddess, and I was your normal human but fate had other plans for me.

I was in my shower as Soul was learning against my wall."I still don't get why you just use your powers. I mean you are the Power." said Soul."I don't want people to call me a freak. I mean I love having powers Soul. It is every boys dream to have them for wealth, fame, and the girls. I am not like them. I just want to be left alone." I said.

I got out of my shower.I lived with Soul because my mom was out on a business trip.I was used to her being gone for months at a time.She works as a Therapist for Celebrities so when one goes crazy, she is gone.I walked out and I put on my nerd like glasses.I usually sat in the back due to my last name and near the window as well, so I need them.I put on my sword necklace which helps Soul stay in this world and my heart necklace which you will learn about later.She is the spirit of a famous warrior who decide to team up with me for some reason.

I learn how to wield a sword, spear, ax, and hammer.I learn how to use a gun or an bow and arrow.I was like her except not a spirit and a girl.I then put on my school uniform.It was a gray shirt with a picture of a sword with a red blade and a black hilt and blue jeans.I then walked downstairs and I saw Soul standing there with her arms crossed which was normal for her.

Soul had long black with a red, gold, and a sliver stripe in her hair.She had bright orange eyes,She was wearing a suit of armor which looked heavy but it didn't restrict her movements.She had a scythe on her back and a sword on her hip.She was in her 20s but she hated being remember about her age.I learn that the hard way with her hitting me with her Gravity Ax.It really hurt.

Soul said,"Are you sure that you don't want me to help with your hair Master? I mean despite my current appearance, I know beauty."."I am fine Soul. You just relax here at home and try not to get spotted by my neighbors. I mean you kinda stick out. No offense." I said.She then said,"Shall I change my clothes?"."Yes but please use the clothes that mom bought you. I mean you and her went shopping together the last time she was here." I said.

She then walked upstairs to change her clothes as I opened the door."Master. If you have a chance during the day, you will need to cut off your hand. Your excess powers need to be release and cutting off either hand will release the excess power. Also you better not forget your scarf. I mean your mother bought that for you when she was in Paris, France for work. It also like your good luck charm." said Soul from upstairs."K Soul!" I said.I then put on my black and red scarf which covered my neck and then I closed the door.I then head to school.

You may be wondering why do I have to cut off my hand.My powers and I have been clashing since I started Junior High School three years ago.According to Soul, if I do this every other day.I won't blow up part of the country.My mom knows about my powers and Soul because the two are like sisters and it is nice to see both of them be happy unlike me.I mean I am a loner not a nerd because I am on the fence with most of nerd culture because I think it is way too boring for me.

I was walking to school when I saw my crush or my soul mate leaving her house.Her name is Stella Polar.I have had a crush on her since we met over 11 years.I remember meeting her at the park nearby my house.I was looking for my scarf because it was a precious gift from my mom who travels more often that I count at the young age of 5.It was on July 30 and so I just turned 5 years old too.

I am a Leo on the zodiac, a Tiger on the Chinese Zodiac, and I was born on the same day as a famous actor who once a governor.You should figure when I was born for the information I just gave you.Anyway, I was looking hard for my scarf when I saw her there.She was sitting on the swings looking sad and I was a very social child.I walked up to her and I said,"What is wrong?".She then said,"I am looking for my necklaces. My mom gave them to me."."Do you want to go look for it?" I said.She smiled as she held my hand.

After an hour of searching for our items, I found my scarf along with her necklaces.One was in the shape of a crescent moon while the other one was a heart."Your necklace is pretty cool." I said."Thanks. Your scarf looks nice on you." said Stella.I had a crush on her since I was little.I was blushing and my blushing face was hidden by it because I was a fan on ninjas and also it was a little too big for me.

She then heard her mom calling for her and she said,"I better get going. My mom is calling for me.So what is your name. My name is Stella Polar."."My name is Robert Percival Yagami." I said.She then said,"How about I call you Bob? I mean it is shorter than your name and it makes you sound cooler.".She then gave me her heart necklace and she said,"See you around Bob.".She was gone and I then got my nickname because of her.I still wear that necklace right next to my sword one and they are both hidden under my ninja scarf.

I hid behind a nearby fence as I saw her get in a car with her friends.I was too scared to go say hi to her because of her friends are really popular and I would rather stay in the shadows than being thrown in the dumpster by the football team.I heard the car drive off as I continued to walk.We have been together since then.We have been in most of the same classes since Junior High but she forgot who I was but I still remember her.We were made to be together which sounds very creepy I know.

I reached Eastwood Academy after going through my shortcut which I found when I was a freshman in middle school due to the fact that Eastwood Academy is right next to my Junior High.Eastwood Academy is your typical high school.I walked into the building and I head toward my first class English as everyone around me was talking about what they are.I sometimes wish I was like them but then I realized that I liked being alone and peace and quiet are good enough for me.

I sat in my seat which was in the back of the first row toward the window.I stared out the window watching students rushing into the building so they aren't late to class.I then pain in my right hand as I noticed that it was glowing red.This means that I need to cut off my hand real soon maybe during third period and on the roof, it was like my secret base during my third period because most people leave campus to get lunch while I sit on the roof relaxing because I can open up portals to make food appear.

I sat through English then Science as I headed toward the roof.In the middle of science class, I almost burn my paper into ashes.Thank god I didn't because I really didn't want the school to get my mom to be my psychiatrist and make her leave her job.She loves working there because they pay her a lot to make sure that they don't kill people.I swear that will happen if she leaves her job.She told me that when I was little.

I then open the door to see that I was all alone.I then sat down and I then summoned a sword.I had many weapons hidden in my necklace like a mini pocket dimension along with some armor or other stuff.I had my right hand out and I said,"To protect the world from my power.".I then made the sword go down as I heard someone yell,"Stop!".

I turned around to see Stella standing there."What are you doing here?" I said.She then held the sword as she threw it done."What is your damage?" I said."I am sorry that I was trying to save your life. You don't need to cut yourself." said Stella.I then said,"I wasn't trying to. Look, it is very complicated."."I have the time. Now talk." said Stella.I then said,"Okay but first.".I then held a knife toward my right hand and she said with a worried look on her face,"What are you doing?".

I walk toward the edge of the roof as I said,"I will kill myself if you don't go out with me.".She was stunned as I said,"I am not kidding about this. I mean I have admired for you a while now. I mean I know that you don't have a boyfriend."."So? You are just going to kill yourself to get my love?" said Stella.I then sensed something as I said,"Get back!".I then pushed to the ground as I was top on her.I felt a fire ball go over us and it was aimed toward Stella.

My face went red as Stella said,"Can you get off me now?".I got off her as I saw a boy standing there.He had two giant wings looking like dragon wings and he said,"You should have let your friend kill himself. I mean it would have my job a hell of lot easier. The name is the Magical Slayer. I will enjoying killing you both with my hands that I used to kill wizards along with dragons.".

I then said,"Get inside Stella."."But." said Stella."Go!" I yelled.She ran inside as she kept the door ajar to watch the battle between me and MS."Lets go Oblivion Sword!" I said.My necklace glowed as I pulled out a sword.The blade looked like it had been a lot of battles but its strength is unmatched.It is one of my strongest weapons and I said,"Lets go Slayer!".He rushed toward me in a fiery cloak as I jumped over him.

I then said,"Blizzard Blast!".I then  fired a blast at the fire freezing it and I said,"Rapid Fire Slash!".I then slashed the ice cube like crazy and I said,"Lighting Dragon Kick!".I then kicked him into the air and he fell down to the ground with his wings frozen and shocked.He then said,"What are you? I thought this would be an easy job!".I then held up and I said,"My name is Bob! Universal Throw!".I then start to spin around making the boy very sick as he was thrown into the air.

I then made both of my hands glow a bright red and I said,"Hypernova Blast!".I then fired a huge blast out of my hand as the Slayer flew off into the stars.I then took a sigh of relief as Stella hugged me.My face went red as she said,"Are you okay? I mean you had the Slayer with ease but a girl can still be worried about her boyfriend."."Huh?" I said.She then said,"Did you think I forgot about you? I remember the day that you and I met. You were such a cute kid. I also saw my old heart necklace when you were fighting.".

She then turned me around as she said,"I would love to be your girlfriend but don't go killing yourself."."I won't Stella. I promise but first! Oblivion Sword!" I said.I then cut off my right hand as she said,"What are you doing?"."Just watch. Gaia Heal!" I said.I then healed my right hand as it reappeared."How did you?" said Stella."I am very strong Stella. I mean I need to cut off my body so I don't blow up half of the planet." I said.

She looked at me and I said,"I am serious. I mean my familiar who you'll meet later will tell you stories."."I see that you have changed while I stay the same girl that you have admired." said Stella.I blushed as she said,"Lets go get some lunch. So do you have go grab your sword that I threw down?"."It went back into your pocket dimension also I am going to have to say no to Lunch." I said.She then dragged me off toward the cafeteria.I got me a girlfriend and by the way, it isn't this easy.You have to be out there and try new things.

Next time,
Bob meets Stella's friends, gains a rival for Stella's love, and also fights off against a friend of Slayer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment