Sunday, May 25, 2014

Crossover High one off The Life of Power


This is the true successor to the first Crossover High.This story will be having many things from the new one and the Pokemon and Yugioh Story.So enjoy and this will not be aligned with the Pokemon Story.There will be an new character introduce and she is not like any other female or is she a parody of.

Narrator P.O.V
It was a normal Monday morning in Infinite.Infinite is a little town near the ocean which many Pokemon live, a sprawling market place where many battles of superhuman stuff take place, several homes where many superheroes live and grow, and a school known as Revolution where many amazing things happen.

We start our story at a temple.It is known as the Power temple and the X family lives there.A family of five live there and the youngest one is the apprentice Bob who has super powers and he is the legendary superhero Power.

Bob P.O.V
I was sleeping in my bed made from some super soft cotton.I then heard my mom yelled,"Bob! Wake up!".I then woke up and I walked toward my shower which was so nice.I then put on my uniform which was your normal high school boys uniform.

I then saw my mom in the kitchen.She was a sweetheart and the best mom that I could have but when you insult her cooking, husband, or me and my sister, she turns into a scary monster."Good morning son. Did you sleep okay?" said my mom."Yep!" I said.

I then sat down and I saw my grandfather.He is the headmaster of the main martial arts dojo here in town so he is usually busy with student."Good Morning Grandpa Ax." I said."Bob my amazing grandson. I heard that someone is turning 17 soon." said Ax."Yep. A few days from now. I am so excited because the whole gang is going to throw me a freaking awesome party. I mean it is awesome." I said."But isn't it your twin sister birthday as well?" said Ax.

I have an older twin sister so I am the baby of the family."Yeah. She already left right?" I said."Yep. She left with her friends." said my mom.She then placed some food down and I said,"I thank you for this bountiful meal.".I then started to eat as Ax said,"Don't forget to check on the Pokemon out back before you leave."."Okay Ax!" I said in between eating.

I walked out back and I feed them.My family had some Pokemon when they turned 10 but I got some early and I also have the most in the entire family and most of the town.I am very lucky to have them so I always had them on me because at my school, we have Pokemon Battles and Duels almost every day.

I have my Venusaur, Charizard, Blastiose, Pikachu, Meowth, Alakazam, Gengar, Gyarados, Eevee, Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Ampharos, Scizor, Heracross, Houndoom, Kingdra, Donphan, Smeragle, Tyrogue, Tyranitar, Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Swellow, Gardevoir, Slaking, Shedinija, Aggron, Manectric, Flygon, Milotic, Walrein, Metagross, Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Staraptor, Luxray, Garchomp, Lucario, Electivire, Gallade, Froslass, Dusknoir, Rotom, Serperior, Emboar, Samurott, Stoutland, Zebstrika, Gigalith, Excadrill, Sawk, Seismitoad, Krookodile, Carracosta, Zorua or Z, Eelektross, Haxorus, Golurk, Braviary, Chesnaught, Delphox, Greninja, Pyroar, Pangoro, Aegislash, Malamar, Barbaracle, Heliolisk, Tyrantrum, Aurorus, Hawlucha, Dedenne, Goodra, Avalugg, Noivern, and Trevenant.

I then grab some stuff before I head out toward school.I grab my duel disk and I placed them with my Pokemon in my bag.I also had my family weapons on my shelf.There were Armageddon and Supernova.They were the family most precious treasure and I treasure them as well.

I then walked out the door and I walked toward my friends house.His name is Danny Fenton and we had a lot in common.We were the youngest and we both are super heroes.I was Power and he was Danny Phantom,It was weird who no one has figure it out for the longest time but after he saved the world, Everyone knew his secret.

I made it to the front door and I was hit with it."A ghost escaped!" said Danny's Dad.He then ran over me and he head toward the Fenton RV and his wife helped me up."I am so sorry about him Bob." said Danny's mom."It is okay Maddie. I am fine. I should be used be to this by now." I said.She then kissed my forehead as she ran after her husband Jack."Bob!" said a boy.

I then saw one of my best friend Danny Fenton.He had black hair like his dad and blue from one of his family members."Hey Danny. You get that project done?" I said."Yep and I am so sorry about my dad. I mean your dad insane." said Danny."Well your dad is interesting to say the very least instead of being the manager of the biggest bank in town," I said."Well both of our dad are weird. Lets get to school already. Ben is probably waiting for us." said Danny."Right! Race?" I said.He turned into Danny Phantom and he flew off as I ran after him.

I then saw Ben waiting with Danny."I guess I lost." I said."You need to control that super speed of yours Bob." said Ben.He had brown hair and green eyes and he had on the Omnitrix on him which had some aliens from outer space on it."No need to worry about it too much Ben. I mean Bob is training his best but he has school and other stuff to deal with." said Danny."I guess so. We better get to class. We don't want to be late again." said Ben.

Me and Danny started to laugh as we remember being late once and we had to stand outside but I was me and Danny and Ben were a ghost and alien respectfully.

I sat in my seat and I saw the girl of my dream taking to the girl of my nightmare."Good morning Bob." said a girl.It was my female friend Sam and Danny's girlfriend.I have known her, Danny, and Ben since we were all 5 and we were close."Hey Sam." I said.

She then notice me staring at them and she said,"So are you going to ask her out Bob?"."What? Me and Jade? It wouldn't work at all." I said.Her name is Jade Emerald and she is the most beautiful girl in school."Yeah man. I mean I asked out Sam and you can ask out Jade." said Danny."Danny. You need to remember Stella." said Ben.

Stella was her cousin and she hated me for more reason than I can count."Oh yeah. Did you guys hear that we are getting a new student today?" said Danny."No? Who is she?" I said."How did you?" said Danny."I can read minds." I said."That is so creepy but anyway. She is from Japan and she wanted to come here." said Danny."I also heard that she is a beauty and she will be my girlfriend." said a voice.

I then saw Ace.He was the school playboy and he was hated by the most of the women at this school."Oh hey Ace." said Ben."Ben. You know that your best friend Ace can get you a girlfriend at any time." said Ace."I would rather ask Ash for dating advice than you." said Ben.Ash was the star Pokemon Battler here."Harsh." said Sam."Well I will be so asking her out once I met her." said Ace.

He walked off as I said,"Jade is so amazing right guys?"."She is okay. I mean she is one of the popular kids but she is stuck up like her cousin or Tara." said Danny."Yeah and she is like your sister in a way." said Sam.My sister is popular but she isn't a jerk to me and my friends and I always respected her for that."Yeah." I said.

Then our teacher came in.My first class was English with Mr. Alex Hubbard.He wasn't well like here for many reason beside the fact he hates anyone who isn't doing their work, being a ghost, or an alien."Welcome back students. I wished the break lasted longer but the school board wouldn't give me any more days off. Today we have a new student joining us today." said Alex."Hell yeah! A new hottie!" yelled Ace."Calm down Mr. Jones. You may come in now Miss." said Alex.

The door opened and I was in love.She had short pink hair and it was so cute.She was so beautiful.She stood there and she said,"Hi. My name is Sakura Hikari and I hope you welcome me into your class."."Yes we will Sakura! Isn't that right guys?" said Ace.

The single guys in our class cheered as Ben sighed very loudly."Anyway. Where should I put you?" said Alex.He then noticed the empty seat next to me and he said,"Mister X? Do you mind if Ms.Hikari sits next to you?"." Um sure. I don't mind at all." I said.

I then tried to hid me blushing as she sat next to me."It is nice to meet you Sakura. My name is Bob." I said."It is nice to meet you too." said Sakura.

Class went on as normal and after it, Sakura asked me to take her on a tour of the school."So this might be a weird question Sakura? But why did you come here?" I said."I thought it will be nice to live here because this town has a nice atmosphere. Do you not like me?" said Sakura.

She then looked at me with the saddest look and I said,"No! I like you."."Good." said Sakura.The bell then rang for lunch as I grabbed her.We move to the window side as students ran toward the cafeteria."Thanks Bob. I owe you one." said Sakura."It isn't a problem. At least you are okay. That is what matters." I said.She then grabbed my arm and she said,"Let me make you lunch."."Really?! That would be amazing." I said.In my head, I was having a party in there.

I then sat down with Ben and Danny."So Bob? You enjoy being with Sakura alone?" said Danny."Yeah. She is so amazing." I said.My face went red as Ben said,"So are you going to ask her out or what?"."Me and Sakura?"I said.My face then slammed into the table as Danny said,"Don't rush him Ben."."He is right Ben." said Sam.

She stood there and she said,"So I heard that Sakura is making you lunch in the lunch room."."Yeah she is." I said."Yeah. Everyone seems to love her." said Sam."She is amazing." I said.

Then I sense Sakura with so much food."I made so much for Bob's friends." said Sakura."Thanks Sakura and you can call me Ben." said Ben."Oh I know all of your names but I don't know you as well as Bob." said Sakura."It is so nice to have another girl in the group. I mean it has only been me." said Sam.

She then sat next to me and I was blushing."This is really good Sakura." I said."Thanks. I have been practicing for the boy I love." said Sakura."Why?" said Danny."Marriage is scared back in Japan. Right Sakura?" said Ben."Yes Ben. How do you know that?" said Sakura."He goes there a lot for business." I said."Ah yes. You are the hero Ben Ten?" said Sakura."How did you know that?" said Sam."Is it the watch?" I said."Yep." said Sakura."She is total perfect for you.You two are like the perfect couple." said Ben.

My face went red and I sense one of my enemies."Is Bobby blushing?" said a girls voice.I then saw Stella and her gang of popular kids.I saw my sister looking away from me."Hey Stella. What do you want?" I said."Oh nothing much. So did she make this for you?" said Stella."Yes. You are in my class aren't you? My name is Sakura." said Sakura.Stella then pushed her into the food and I said,"Not cool.".

I stood up and I was stopped by Ben."Ben. What is wrong with you? She just hurt our friend!" I said."We don't want a fight today. I mean it is your birthday in a few days and your father wouldn't want you to get another detention." said Ben."He is right Bob." said Danny.

I sat down and I heard the star quarterback laughing,"It looks like your boyfriend is stopping you from fighting.".I then saw Jess, my rival.He hates me with a burning passion because I am related to my sister and he also hates Power which is me."Shut up Jess." I said."And what are you going to do about it Bitch?" said Jess.I then looked at Sakura and I said,"This.".I then summon up a powerful punch which I call Dragon Punch and I punched Jess.

I was sitting in the Principal office covered with food.One thing at this school is when you mess with football or a sport, you get your ass kicked by everyone."I can't believe you! You are really a piece of work Mr.X. Why can't you be like your sister? She is an honor student, a prime athlete, and she is friends with Jess, the MVP of your class." said the Principal.

"Well maybe I want to be my own person instead of living in my sister's shadow." I said."You are a little shit aren't you? I mean you make every day fun." said the principal."Let me guess, I now have to serve the football team and all of the sports team here?" I said."Nope. I have a far better punishment for you." said the Principal.

"You have to go shopping with the cheerleaders?" said Danny.Me and Danny were in the bleachers.Sam hated gym so she went to go hid out in the library and she could do that because our Gym Teacher hates that place.I then saw Ben running the track.Sing he was an international superhero helped his already above average athleticism even more.

Me and Danny were the regular students when it came to gym."So how do you think I can get out of this?" I said."I have no clue. I mean we could hid out in the Ghost Zone but your sister knows my sister and she can make us both go." said Danny."I could make Ace go." I said."Yeah. I don't think Ace can even handled Stella's shopping." said Danny."You're right. So where is Sakura?" I said."Down there." said Danny.

I then watched her.She was so amazing and Danny said,"I thought you like Jade?"."I do but she is so amazing." I said."Yeah. She is a nice girl but Sam is the one for me." said Danny."I understand that ." I said.

I then felt my neck being grabbed."Mister X! Are you ditching my class again?" said the gym teacher."No. Mr. Murphy. I was just stretching my legs." I said."That is bullshit! Get out there!" yelled the teacher.He literally threw me out there as Danny followed me.

"Bob?! Are you okay?" said Jade.She then helped me up.She was Stella's cousin but her and Stella couldn't be more opposite except for fashion but that is another story."Yeah. Just peachy." I said.I then saw Sakura running toward us."Bob!" said Sakura."Calm down Sakura. I am going to be fine. I can survive far worst." I said.

She then smiled and my face went red."So Sakura? Are you thinking of join the cheer squad? We could use more girls like you on there." said Jade."I don't know. Bob?" said Sakura."It is your choice. I got my job to do." I said."Playing video games with Danny and Ben isn't a real job Bob." said Jade."Yeah. It is. I mean I get payed to play those game." I said."Why do you keep lying Bob?" said Jade.

I had a really bad track for that."So Bob?! What is the principal's punishment?" said Sakura."I have to shop for the entire cheer squad." I said."Really?" said the two."Yep." I said."Bob! Get running!" yelled the teacher.

I then stood on the track as Ben said,"Care for a 6 lap race Bob?"."Um sure. Can I pick the alien to race?" I said,"Okay." said Ben.I then activated his watch and I turned him into Fasttrack."Really?" said Fasttrack."Yep." I said."Three! Two! One! Go!" said Danny.

We then started to run and I said,"Lighting Strike!".I then ran faster than him 6 times and I said,"I guess  I should join the track team.".He went back to Ben and he said,"How did you beat him?"."Remember, I have been training for a long time now and I feel stronger." I said.

Then a lighting bolt came down."Get everyone back." I said."Okay." said Ben.He then turned back into Fasttrack and he grabbed everyone.He hid them in the school and locked the door.I then saw one of my favorite people Siren.She is like the siren from Greek mythology and she had long red hair which could kill a man."Bob." said Danny.

He was Danny Phantom and I said,"Is everyone out of here?"."Yep. The only people that are in here are me, you, Ben, and Siren herself." said Danny."Okay. Time to Power Up!" I said.

Narrator P.O.V
Bob then started to glow.He was wearing a black suit with a red tie.Armageddon was on his back and the blade was blood red."Lets go Danny." said Bob."Okay Power." said Danny.Fasttrack came back as Siren stood up."Stop right there Siren." said Fasttrack.She then said,"I found you Power. I mean my true love has come to me."."I may be single Siren but I wouldn't date a villain even if you were the last woman on earth." said Power.Then he dodged an hair attack and she said,"I knew you would say that. Oh boys! Time to go help me out!".

She then made some ghosts appear along with Vilgax's Drone."I'll handled the ghosts." said Danny.He then blasted them into a wall or he froze them.Fasttrack then transformed into Diamondhead and he fired spikes at the drones.Power then ran toward Siren and she screamed.Power ignored the screeching sound and he said,"Hypernova Slash!".The sword on his back then turned into Supernova and then he slashed her back."Time for an finishing move! Hydro Pump!" said Power.He then fired a blast of water which made Siren's hair messy and Danny said,"That was so awesome.".

Sakura was standing with Jade and Sam."So where did Bob go?" said Sakura."No clue." said Jade."He probably is hiding in the locker rooms." said Sam.She knew about Bob being Power but not Jade.

Then Power came out.He was covering with wounds from some fights."Attention Students. You need to leave the building immediately. We have an To'kustar in the gym so we need you to get out of here so you can be safe." said Power.

Then the ceilings started to break and Power said,"Get out of here! Double Team!".He then multiply himself to save the students and to hold the roof.Sakura stood there and she said,"Bob?"."Sakura? This isn't the time. We will talk later but you need to get out of here." said Power.

She then ran out of there like crazy and Power said,"I should probably have wear a mask.".He then look at the ceilings and then he said,"Ember." He then fixed the ceilings with it and then Power walked outside.Danny was dodging the aliens attacks as Ben as Way Big fought him."Time to help out. Dragon Punch!" yelled Power.He then punched the alien down as Ben said,"Nice punch Power.".

Power stood there with Danny and Ben."You are getting better at this Power." said Ben."Yeah. I mean you are so good at this." said Danny."Yep." said Power.He was signing autographs at the speed of sound."This is the most hard part of this job." said Ben.Those two were signing autographs as well."So how long do we have to do this for?" said Bob."Until they finish cleaning up." said Danny.The plumbers were taken the wreck drones in their vans, the cops were putting Siren into the vans, and Jack were putting ghosts into their vans.

Then a teenager walked over to the three."You three may go now." said the teenager."Thanks Ryan." said Power.He walked off as Danny flew off as Ben walked after him and Power teleport away.

Bob P.O.V
I was walking home with Ben and Danny."So you got out of your punishment because of that To'kustar?" said Ben."Yep and my wallet is thanking me." I said."Yeah. I better get going to the mall. Sam asked me to meet her there. So I will see you guys tomorrow." said Danny.

He then flew off as Ben said,"He really likes Sam. Doesn't he?"."Yep." I said.We walked until we reached the temple."I better get going. I have some homework to do. I didn't do it during detention like you did." said Ben."That makes some sense man. Later." I said.He then flew off as Heatblast.

I stood there and I felt my phone ring.I then saw that Jade was calling me.I answer it with,"You got the Bob?"."Where are you? Sakura needs to talk with you alone for some reason. What did you do to the poor girl?" said Jade."I'm at the temple. I did nothing to her and where are you guys?" I said."Nearby. Just wait outside the temple and don't you move a muscle." said Jade.She then hanged up and I said,"Girls are so weird.".

I sat on the stairs as I saw Jade running with Sakura."So this is where you live Bob?" said Sakura."Yep. This is my home and I love her so much." I said."I better get going. You know my cousin as well as I do Bob." said Jade.

She then ran off as Sakura said,"So are we going to talk about you being a super hero."."Yeah. I have been doing this for about a long time. So what questions do you have for me?" I said.She looked around and she said,"I need to show you something. Are you going to tell anyone about this?"."I promise that I won't." I said.

She then started to make sakura petals appear out of thin air and she transformed into a superhero of herself.Her outfit made her look amazing."You have super powers?" I said."Yep. I have the power over life." said Sakura."That is amazing. I mean I don't know any nice females in this business so this is going to be great." I said.I then said,"So where do you live?"."Here." said Sakura."Huh?" I said.

Ax then stood there and he said,"You made it to our temple without any complications Ms. Hikari and you made friends with my grandson."."Hey grandpa? So when were you going to tell me this?" I said."Well,I was going to tell you this morning but I just plain forgot." said Ax.I then remember to punch him later as Sakura said,"I know your grandfather from my grandmother who asked me to come here so I can train with him."."Guess so. So what is your superhero name?" I said."What does he mean by that?" said Sakura."Bob is the master of the Power arts so he will be your teacher. I will be his teacher when it needs to." said Ax."So what is it?" I said.She then looked at the floor and she said,"Light."."I like it." I said.

Next time,
Bob trains Light alongside Danny and Ben against the evil organization run by a very evil man   

No comments:

Post a Comment