Monday, May 12, 2014

Pokemon Journey part 6 A Fiery Reunion!


Bob P.O.V
I stood there and I said,"I can't believe it. I mean I get to see the Charicific Valley."."What so great about this place anyway? I mean you were on the phone with someone about this place." said Janet."This place is home to some Charizard who are training there." said Stella."Charizard?" said Tami.She pulled out her Pokedex.She searched up Charizard and it said,"Charizard, the Flame Pokemon. When expelling a blast of superhot fire, the red flame at the tip of its tail burns more intensely.".

"That Pokemon sounds so cool! I totally want to see one and catch one too!" said Luke."It probably won't happen. Most Charizard are pretty picky about their trainers. Even if you raised up one from a Charamander, they are still pretty picky." I said."So they are like spoiled brats?" said Janet."Yep except they have a fiery temper." said Stella."That sounds like a spoiled brat to me." said Tami."I wonder why I was a Charizard? If I was that would be awesome!" said Luke."You were. I know it." I said.

We then reached Charicific Valley which had a Charizard shaped rock."So this is it. This place looks so awesome!" said Luke."So where are the Charizards?" said Tami."Inside. I hope we can get inside but I made sure that some old friends of ours will be there." I said."Who is he talking about?" said Janet. "Sometimes I don't know myself." said Stella.

Luke then knocked on the door and he said,"May we come in?"."Guess sometimes the simple approach is the best approach." I said."Guess Luke's simple mind solves many problems." said Stella."True." said the two other girls.The door opened up and Luke grew stars in his eyes."This place is awesome!" said Luke.He then noticed all the dragons flying."This place really lives up to the name." said Janet."So true. This would be some good experience for Cyndaquil. Come on out!" said Tami.

The Fire Mouse Pokemon came out and then he dodged an Ember."What was that?" I said.I then saw an Charmander standing there with some other Charmanders.I then pulled out my Pokedex and it said,"Charmander,the Lizard Pokemon. The Flame on its tail indicates Charmander's life force. If it is healthy, the flame burns brightly. This Pokemon is a male."."So you must be a strong one." I said."Charmander!" yelled Charmander.He jumped down from the cliff but it was stopped by an Charizard with a pink bow."Charizard." said Charizard."Charmander." said Charmander.

The other Charmander ran off as a woman appeared."I am so sorry about that. This Charmander likes to start fights with people." said the woman.She was wearing red, she had green hair, and blue eyes."That Charmander's ember was pretty strong right Cyndaquil?" said Tami."Cynda. " said Cyndaquil."That is due to his father. I mean he and his father are more alike than you can think of. My name is Liza and this is my Charizard. She likes to be called Charla. Say hi Charla." said Liza.

The Flame Pokemon said hi and Luke said,"My name is Luke and I am from New Bark Town."."Hi Luke. You two must be Tami and Janet." said Liza."Yeah it is and how do you know us?" said Janet."Bob here called me last night. He said that he was a friend of Ash. Is that true?" said Liza."Yep. We are good friends. I was actually burned by Charla's mate." I said."Is that true Bob?" said Stella.

"Yep. So is Ash here?" I said."What? You mean the Ash Ketchum?! He is one of the best trainers out there. I always wanted to meet him more than anything." said Luke."Yep. He is with his friends Serena and May." said Liza."What about Leaf?" said Stella."We actually need to talk about that Stella." I said.

"She gave up on him?" said Stella.Me and her were in front of some Flame Pokemon who enjoyed battling in my aura's location."Yeah. She called me last night along with Ash and Liza. That is why I didn't get to the room till late last night." I said."Can you tell me why she gave him up?" said Stella.

"Well. She met someone and she is on a journey with him right now. She said that we would be meeting up with her soon or later." I said."Who is it?" said Stella."She didn't tell me. She must want it to be a secret. Now come on. Lets go met up with Ash and the others." I said.

We walked toward where Liza lives and I opened the door to a familiar Pikachu."Hey you." I said.He jumped onto me and Stella said,"Is that Ash's?"."Yep." I said.Then Spark came out and the two Mouse Pokemon started to play together."You two have fun. Don't go too far and Pikachu keep an eye on her." I said."Pikachu!" said Pikachu.

I walked inside and I saw Ash, May, and Serena talking with Luke along with the girls."Hey Bob!" said Ash."Hey Ash. So where is Charizard?" I said."He is out with Charla right now. Those two are so cute together especially with their Charmander." said May."So Serena? Are you entering the Johto League?" said Stella."Yep. I am going to win this." said Serena."You'll have to get past me and Totodile first." said Luke."So Ash? Do you know where the first Battle Frontier place is?" I said.

"You are entering the Battle Frontier? That is so awesome." said Luke."I think Scott told me that it is near Bloomingville." said Ash."We are going there Long with Janet and Tami's contest." said Luke."You two are coordinators?" said May."Yep and I have a ribbon." said Janet."You just got lucky. The one is Bloomingville will be mine." said Tami."Maybe you two should have a battle. I mean training with these Pokemon are really fun." said Serena."Then lets go after lunch." I said."Right. So Bob. Can I call in a favor?" said Ash."Okay. I need to be left alone. So everyone out." I said.

Stella P.O.V
I was sitting with May and Serena as Ash was training with Luke."So May? Are you entering the Azalea Town contest?" I said."Yep and I am going to win with my newest Pokemon." said May."Which is?" I said."I don't want my competition seeing my secret weapon." said May."So Stella? Have you catch any new Pokemon?" said Serena."Yes and unlike May. I will show you him! Come out Oddish!" I said.

The plant came out and Serena said,"You caught an Oddish?"."Yeah and he won the Violet City Ribbon. Isn't that right Oddish?" I said."Oddish!" said Oddish."He doesn't talk. Does Bob's Pokemon talk?" said May."Nope. I guess they haven't bonded yet which is strange." I said."Yeah." said the two girls.

I walked inside and I saw Bob drinking some tea in the kitchen."Hey you." said Bob.I sat next to him and I said,"So can we have May and the others join us?"."Um sure but did you ask?" said Bob."No but I bet Ash will love to join you and Luke will like it." I said."Sure. I am game with it." said Bob.Then he said,"Come on out Bulbasaur and help me carry some plates.".He came out and I help the two with the door.

Narrator P.O.V
"Lunch time everyone who isn't a Charizard, Charmeleon, or Charmander!" yelled Bob.Then everyone came over as Liza fed the Fire Type Pokemon."So Ash, Serena, and May. We have a question for you." said Stella."What is it?" said May.

Luke and Ash were eating with their Pokemon not paying attention to this and Bob said,"Do you want to join us on our journey?"."I am okay with it." said Serena and May.Ash then said,"That sounds like fun! Lets battle Bob!"."Lets finished lunch first Ash and this is really good Bob." said Liza.

Then the Dragon like Pokemon along with Charla were captured."Look at this Vera. We are going to have a lots of Fire type Pokemon." said Troy.Bob then saw all of Team Terror and Ash said,"Who are they?"."We are Team Terror, the scourges of the Pokemon everywhere." said Vera."You guys? That is really funny." said Janet."It is. Lets work together to get them back Janet." said Tami."Lets go Cyndaquil and Lotad!" said Tami.

The two came out and Luke said,"Help them out Mareep!".The Sheep came out and Bob saw Charmander grabbing his pants leg."You want to battle with me Charmander?" said Bob."Charmander!" said Charmander."Okay. Lets see what moves you know." said Bob."Charizard!! Dragon Claw!" said Ash.Then his Charizard attack the net but it failed."We have made this net to prevent all types of attacks." said Raticate.

Bob then pulled out his Pokedex and it said,"Charmander knows the moves Dragon Claw, Metal Claw, Focus Punch, Ember, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Flare Blitz, Crunch, Ancient Power, Power-Up Punch, Rock Slide, Shadow Claw, Swords Dance, Dig, Incinerate, Will-O-Wisp, Overheat, Flame Charge, Aerial Ace, Brick Break, Fire Blast, Hone Claws, Fire Fang, Fire Spin, Dragon Rage, Flame Burst, Inferno, Flamethrower, and Fire Pledge."."That Charmander is the strongest of its kind so use him well Bob." said Liza.

Bob's Pokedex then read Bulbasaur and it said,"Bulbasaur knows the moves Synthesis, Razor Leaf, Solar Beam, Leech Seed, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Tackle, Sunny Day, Double Edge, Seed Bomb, Venoshock, Sludge Bomb, Energy Ball, Swords Dance, Giga Dance, Ingrain, Leaf Storm, Magical Leaf, Petal Dance, Nature Power, Petal Dance, Power Whip, Sludge, and Grass Pledge."."Those two are so strong." said May."Okay! Lets go with a Petal Dance and Solar Beam and Sunny Day/Fire Blast!" said Bob.

Then the balloon came down and the net was still in tact as Vera said,"Go Venomoth and Raticate!".The two came out and Troy said,"Go Grimer and Murkrow!".Then the blob plus a bird came out and Stella's Pokedex rang as it said,"Murkrow, the Darkness Pokemon. It hides any shiny object it finds in a secret location. Murkow and Meowth loot one another's stash. This Pokemon is Female."."You guys help the Flame Pokemon while me and Stella hand Team Terror." said Bob."Right! Lets go you guys!" said Luke.

They ran off as Stella said,"Help them out Oddish!"."You too Brave!" said Bob.They came out as Troy said,"Haze and Sludge Bomb!"."Hyper Fang and Bug Buzz!" said Vera."Fire Pledge and Grass Pledge! Brave Bird and Close Combat!" said Bob."Razor Leaf!" said Stella.The four Pokemon were knocked out and Bob said,"Lets go Spark with a Thunder!".The 6 were gone as Stella said,"You were awesome Bob."."You were too Stella." said Bob.Stella then said to the Pokemon and she said,"You guys were too.".

Meanwhile with the net,"So what plan do we got? I mean it is great against Dragon moves." said Ash."I have an idea that will work. Lets try all the moves that we have!" said Luke."Brilliant idea Luke! Cyndaquil Ember! Lotad Bubble Beam!" said Tami."Mareep Thundershock!" said Luke."Charizard! Mega Punch and Dragon Breath!" said Ash."Razor Leaf Chikorita!" said Janet."Help them out Glaceon and Ice Shard!" said May.

Then a icy fox came out and Serena said,"Help out them out Bugs with Mud Shot!".A brown bunny helped the group.The attacks hit the net freeing the Pokemon and then Ash said,"I wonder if Bob and Stella finished them up."

Bob P.O.V
I was playing with Charmander who really grew on."Hey Bob." said Liza.She stood there with Charla.The lizard jumped into his mother arms and Liza said,"So Bob? Can I ask you a important question?"."What is it Liza?" I said."Can you please take Charmander with you on your journey?" said Liza."Charmander?" said Charmander."We don't want you to leave but you would be helpful on Bob's journey." said Liza."Charizard." said Charla."Charmander!" said Charmander.He then ran off as I said,"Let me go after him. I can relate.".

I then found him training with some rocks."Hey Charmander." I said.He then fired a Flamethrower on me as I said,"Do you not want to travel me?"."Charmander! Charmander!" said Charmander."I understand more than you think. I am the youngest in my family too. I know that you have a brother and sister. They are on their journey and you were left behind right?" I said.

He nod his head as Meowth came out."I'll help you translate what Charmander is saying Bob. He says that he would love to travel with you. That is the truth but he doesn't want to leave his mom." said Meowth."Is that true? Don't worry about it. Your mom will always be with you no matter where you are in this world because she will be in your heart. I learn this from an old friend." I said.

"Charmander?" said Charmander."It is true. Bob is pretty thoughtful sometimes. You should join us. I bet Blaze will enjoy the company. You could count Scampers but I don't so welcome to the team. We will enjoy your company." said Meowth."Charmander!"said Charmander."Lets go tell the others plus I have to make some new Pokemon food." I said.

We walked back as I was tackled by Bugs and Glaceon."It is good to see you two again too." I said.My  Pokedex went off as it said,"Diggersby, the Digging Pokemon. With their powerful ears, they can heft boulders of a ton or more with ease. They can be a big help at construction sites. This Pokemon is Male. Glaceon, the Fresh Snow Pokemon. By controlling its body heat, it can freeze the atmosphere around it to make a diamond-dust flurry. This Pokemon is a female.".

"You two look good." I said."We have to thank yours and Brock's Pokemon food recipe for that." said May.She stood there with the others and Luke said,"Did you catch that Charmander?! That is so cool!"."It seems like we have a couple of new members joining us. So lets welcome them with a toast." I said.I held up a glass along with everyone and I said,"Welcome to the family!".

Next time,
Bob meets an old friend from the Academy while in Bloomingvale and Bob shows off an awesome battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment