Sunday, May 18, 2014

Pokemon Journey part 12 The Club Battle part 2 The Semi finals


Bob then stood in the stadium along with Nate."You guys ready?" said Bob."Yeah and I am going to win against Jake." said Nate."Really?! I mean we have seen only his Pipulp." said Bob."Don't worry about that Bob. I mean you have only seen Pignite, Roggenrola, and I still have my third Pokemon so don't me count me out yet." said Nate."You're right." said Bob.

Bob then sense Seth or Satan walking onto the field."Duck." said Bob.He then pushed the boy down as the man stood there."Where is that girl? This stupid contest is about to start." said Seth."Who are you talking about Satan? You don't want to see little old me." said a familiar voice.

Bob then saw Heather who he blasted off."Heather?" said Bob."You know her?" said Nate."She is one of the members of Team Terror." said Bob."Really? Her?" said Nate."Yeah." said Bob."I defeated that friend of Bob's now where is my pay?" said Seth."Not so fast there Seth. You have to actually beat Bob who isn't easy." said Heather."Whatever. You better be at my match because I am going to show you what happens when you mess with me." said Seth.

He walked off as Heather stood there and she said,"What a weird boy. I better get ready.".She skipped off as Nate said,"So is she an ex?"."Not even. She is one of the admins. I know weird right? We better get to the Pokemon center." said Bob.

The two ran into the Pokemon Center and they saw Stella and the other girls."Morning guys. You guys go on a jog or something?" said Stella."Yep." said Nate.He sat down and Rosa said,"Nate. Josh left this morning. I know that he is your rival and all."."I know and I am okay with it." said Nate.

"So Bob? Are you ready for your match against Rachel? She and Bisharp seem pretty strong Bob." said Ashley."No need to worry. Bob always has a plan for everything." said Indy.

He stood there with Jake and Gina said,"Why are you two red?"."Indy and me were in the hot springs that they have here. It is very nice on your body. No wonder why that this and Cherrygrove City have one." said Jake."So are you ready for Seth Indy? I mean he seems pretty strong with his Dragonite." said Bob and Stella."Yep. I have a plan for him and you two. I mean it is elementary." said Indy.

He then got hit by Z."Would you stop talking?" said Z."Why is your Pokemon out Bob?" said Nate, Rosa, Gina, Jake, and Ashley."It is hard to explain but Z is her own person and I can't really control her." said Bob."Have you tried putting her ball in duct tape?" said Nate."That is actually a good idea." said Bob.

Bob, Nate, Indy, Jake, Rachel, Seth, Gina, and Rosa were in the trainers stands and then Melvin said,"Welcome to the next round. These 8 will be battling for the prize that I show you all yesterday. Time for the first match between Ashley the supermodel and Stella the Top Coordinator. These two lovely ladies will be able to use two of their Pokemon who they enter. So ladies?".

"Lets see if you can handled these two Stella. Go Chespin and Lillipup!" said Ashley.The familiar Grass Pokemon came out next to a puppy as Stella's Pokedex read it,"Lillipup, the Puppy Pokemon. Though it is a very brave Pokemon, it's also smart enough to check its foe's strength and avoid battle. This Pokemon is Male."." Go Togekiss and Janice!" said Stella.The two came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Bullet Seed and Tackle!" said Ashley."Jump on!" said Togekiss.The two flew off as Stella said,"Brave Bird and Ice Punch!"."Dodge it!" said Ashley.The two dodged the attacks as Bob thought,"She is just like me and Stella. She has my power and her grace."."Hyper Beam and Nature Power!" said Ashley.

Then two Hyper Beam came out and Stella said," Protect! Blizzard!".The puppy was frozen in a really big ice cube and Ashley said,"Free Lillipup with Power-Up Punch!"."Stop her with Icy Wind!" said Stella.The Grass Pokemon arms were frozen and Stella said,"Finish this with Steel Wing!".

The ice cube then broke and the puppy glowed a bright white."Is he evolving?" said the crowd.Then a bigger dog stood there and Ashley's pokedex read it,"Herdier, the Loyal Dog Pokemon. This loyal Pokemon helps Trainers,and it also takes care of other Pokemon. Your Pokemon learned Hyper Beam, Play Rough, Rest, Snore, and Giga Impact.".

"Awesome! Rest then Snore!" said Ashley.The dog then feel asleep and then he uses Hyper Beam and then Janice took the blast head on."Janice!" said Stella."I'm just a little tired is all." said Janice.

She then got knocked out."Brave Bird and Sky Attack!" said Stella."Solar Beam and Frenzy Plant! Hyper Beam and Giga Impact!" said Ashley.Then Togekiss was knocked out as the ref said,"And the winner is Ashley and Chespin and Herdier!".

"Stella lost?" said Nate."Yep. I better get ready for my match. Can you give this to Stella?" said Bob.He gave Nate a ball and he walked toward the field."Is Bob alright Indy?" said Rosa."Who knows with him? He is a strange guy." said Indy."Are you calling my boyfriend strange?" said Stella.

Indy turned around and he saw an angry Stella."No way! I mean Bob is just a little off sometimes but I don't think he is really weird." said Indy.He was then hit with a hammer and Gina said,"I learned something. Don't mess with an angry Stella."."Yeah." said Jake.

Bob then stood across from Rachel."Lets go Bisharp and Scyther!" said Rachel.The two sword wielding like Pokemon came out and Bob said,"Lets go Squirtle and Charmander!".The two came out and Bob said,"Guys! Can you please work together for this battle and I will give both you the biggest hug on the planet?"."Squirtle/Charmander!" said the two."Okay! We are ready!" said Bob."Begin!" said the ref.

"Night Slash!" said Rachel."Dodge it and then Scald! Dragon Rage!" said Bob.The two attacked and then Bob said,"Fire Blast! Hydro Pump!"."Swords Dance and Guillotine! Swords Dance and Swift!" said Rachel."Fire Pledge and Water Pledge!" said Bob.

The two sword Pokemon were knocked out as the ref said,"And the winner is Bob with Squirtle and Charmander!"."Good job you two." said Bob.The two then hugged their trainer and then they fought like crazy."You two take a good long rest." said Bob.He return them as he walked back.

"Time to see the power of Indy in action!" said Indy."You have actually power?" said Z.She sat there as he said,"Does she always do this kind of stuff?"."Yes." said Bob."Bob. You were so cool out there. I mean you actually made those two work together." said Nate."I guess me giving them a hug later help a little bit."said Bob."So what is this Bob?" said Stella."Try opening it." said Bob.

She then tried to open it but it failed."I need to get Steve to help me open this." said Bob."I better get going. Seth is going down." said Indy.He ran to the field as Z said,"What a kid."

Indy stood there and he saw Seth."You ready to battle Seth? I am going to win this with a bang." said Indy."You are just as weak like that last guy." said Seth."Oh yeah! Go Golem and Delphox!" said Indy.

The two came out and then Nate's Pokedex read the fox,"Delphox, the Fox Pokemon. Using psychic power, it generates a fiery vortex of 5,400 degrees Fahrenheit, incinerating foes swept into this whirl of flame. This Pokemon is Female."."Go Salamence and Hydregion." said Seth.

He then sent out two powerful Pokemon and Rosa's Pokedex read Hydregion,"Hydregion, the Brutal Pokemon. It responds to movement by attacking. This scary, three headed Pokemon devours everything in its path! This Pokemon is Male."."Wait a minute. Bob! Isn't Hydregion, Salamence, and Dragonite all Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon?" said Stella.

"Yes they are. Seth must have Metagross, Tyranitar, Goodra, and Garchomp with him.He is going to make this interesting I can tell you that much." said Bob."So will Indy have some problems with this?" said Nate and Josh."Yeah." said Ashley, Rosa, and Gina."Begin!" said the ref.

"I know that those two are Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon so I have an plan for you. Rock Slide!" said Indy."Dodge it." said Seth.The two dodged the rocks and then Indy said,"Lock on and Psychic!".

Then the rocks hit the two dragons as Seth said,"Clever. Time for a double Dragon Pulse."."Protect!" said Indy.The Rock Pokemon blocked the dragon moves and then Seth said,"Dragon Tail!"."Dig! Psychic!" said Indy.The fox held back the two tails as the Golem ran away and Indy said,"Now! Double Team and Heavy Slam!".

The two dragons were then breathing heavily as Indy said,"Okay! Finish this with Stone Edge and Blast Burn!".Then Seth's dragons were both knocked out as the ref said,"Winner Indy, Golem, and Delphox.".

Seth then walked off as Indy hugged the two Pokemon."I knew that training would help. It did and I am so proud of you two." said Indy.Then the two Pokemon were trapped in a net."Those Pokemon defeated Satan's Pokemon so well. I am impressed with your skills." said Heather.

She stood there with some grunts as Indy said,"Let them go."."And what are you going to do about it?" said Heather."This. Go Aerodactyl and mega evolve!" said Indy.Then a fossil bird stood there and it glowed."I thought Aerodactyl didn't have an evolution." said Nate and Jack."It did until some people in Kalos found its mega stone." said Bob.

Indy then saw the mega form and he said,"You know what to do!"."Right." said Aerodactyl.It then hit them with Hyper Beam from all sides and they blasted off."That Pokemon is pretty strong." said Nate and Jack."It is." said Indy.

He stood there with his three Pokemon and Ashley said,"So are you in this Aerodactyl?"."Nope and my name is Henry." said Henry.Indy return his Pokemon as Nate and Jake ran off to start the final match.

Bob then sat there and he said,"I wonder who Jake is going to use."."Yeah. I mean we have only seen Piplup so far and the only one who knows Jake's Pokemon team is Gina." said Stella."Yeah. Pipulp is Jake's strongest Pokemon out there but Jake picked two more powerful Pokemon from Sinnoh." said Gina."Yeah but Nate hasn't show us his third Pokemon yet who is the strongest Pokemon on his team." said Rosa.The two argued as Z said,"Just like little kids."."Yeah." said Indy and Ashley.

"Go Piplup!" said Jake.The Penguin Pokemon came out and then he said,"Help him out Metang!".Then a Psychic Pokemon came out and Nate's Pokedex read it,"Metang, the Iron Claw Pokemon. It is formed by two Beldum joining together. Its two brains are linked, amplifying its psychic powers. This Pokemon has no gender.".

"Okay! Go Pignite!" said Nate.The fire Pig stood there and Nate said,"Help him out Axew!".Then a shiny little dragon came out and it went onto Nate's leg."A Axew?" said Jake.He pulled out his Pokedex and it read the baby dragon,"Axew, the Tusk Pokemon. They use their tusks to crush the berries they eat. Repeated regrowth makes their tusks strong and sharp. This Pokemon is Male and just recently hatched out of an egg.".

"So this Pokemon is still a baby but he looks strong. I better be careful about this." said Jake."Can you please battle with Pignite Axew?" said Nate."Axew." said Axew."I know that you are scared but I need you ready to battle." said Nate."Axew." said Axew.Then the baby dragon stood next to the pig as the ref said,"Begin!"

"Psychic and then Metal Claw! Bubble Beam!" said Jake."Dodge it and then Flame Charge! Dragon Rage!" said Nate.Then the dragon missed his attacks as the pig landed his."Grab the dragon with Psychic." said Jake.

The dragon started to cry as Nate said,"Perfect."."Huh?" said the crowd."Draco Meteor!" said Nate.The two Pokemon were hit with the powerful dragon move as Nate said,"Now Flamethrower!".

Then Metang was knocked out as Pipulp stood there ready for a fight."Hydro Pump into Drill Peck!" said Jake.Then Pignite was knocked out due to the Water and Flying move and Nate said,"Dragon Pulse!".Then Pipulp was knocked out as the ref said,"Winner Axew, Pignite, and Nate!".

Axew jumped into his trainer's arms as he return Pignite."You and your Pokemon were awesome out there." said Jake."Thank you. We trained hard to master Draco Meteor and it took less time than normal thanks to Axew knowing Draco Meteor thanks to his parents. Your Pokemon were strong too." said Nate."I hope you win this thing." said Jake.

The two shook hands as Melvin said,"And we have finished the second round. So we have Bob, Ashley, Nate, and Indy left in the final four. Let see how is fighting who.".Bob then saw that he was against Ashley in the second match as it was Nate vs Indy."I get to fight my master." said Ashley."Yeah and I won't be going easy on you at all." said Bob."Me either." said Ashley."You better be ready for Indy Nate." said Rosa.

Bob was relaxing in the hot springs with Nate, Indy, and Jake."This is so nice." said Bob."Yeah. So Bob? Did you actually train Ashley?" said Jake."Yep. She was one of the girls asking for my help. She like me and Stella more than anything and she always tried to get me and Stella together. I guess it worked because we are together and I couldn't be happier." said Bob.

"Hey Bob. I need to ask you for a favor." said Indy."What is it?" said Bob."Can I travel with you guys?" said Indy."Why?" said Nate."Well. I need to head to the Ruins of Alph for a dig and I hate traveling alone." said Indy."I don't mind that much but you need to ask Stella about the whole thing." said Bob."Okay." said Indy.

Stella was relaxing in the hot springs alone."This is nice. I wonder what the ball is though." thought Stella.She was looking at the ball and she said,"I wonder what could be in there."."You need help with it Stella?" said Ashley.

She stood there and Stella said,"Nope. I can wait for it. I thought you would be preparing for the battle against Bob.".She got in and she said,"I have a plan for him. So can you tell me how he asked you out?".

"Well. We were in Summer Town for the Grand festival. He asked me with some romantic things and it was amazing." said Stella."I knew that he was going to do that. I mean he really liked you Stella like he was in love. He wants to marry you." said Ashley."Really?" said Stella.

She then imagined her and Bob married and her face went red."That was be so amazing." said Stella."We better get you out of here before you overheated." said Ashley.She got the girl out and she was out."Sometimes." said Ashley.

Ashley then held the ball and it opened."No way!" said Ashley.She put the ball in her bag as she helped Stella to her room.

Ashley then found Bob with Meowth mediating on a bench."Bob!" said Ashley.The two fell off as Bob said,"Ashley?! What is wrong."."I can't believe you Bob!" said Ashley."Calm down Twerpette. Now what did the boss do to you?" said Meowth."You know that ball? I opened it and you were a really idiot!" said Ashley.

"The ball opened? How? I wanted Stella to open it." said Bob."Well I did. Now tell me! What were you thinking?" said Ashley.She then grab the ball and she saw a wedding ring.

Next Time,
The Final Four plus some other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment