Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pokemon Journey part 14 Rocking Battle

Bob then sat down with Nate and Indy at the Goldenrod Department Store."My god. This is the worst holiday imaginable." said Bob."Yeah. It is for guys but girls. It ain't." said Nate."Where are they anyway?" said Indy."Trying to get a good sale. I mean look at them out there." said Bob.

The girls were going crazy there and Nate said,"So should we go look for them?"."Nope. Too much work is involved with this." said Indy."I have an idea." said Bob.

He then sent out Squirtle who went into his shell and Nate said,"So what was your plan?"."I was going to freeze the girls with Ice Beam." said Bob."You would have been arrested by Officer Jenny if you went through it." said Indy."I would have all the men on my side." said Bob."You would." said Nate."Yeah." said Indy.Bob then return his turtle Pokemon and he then saw two women fighting with their Pokemon."This holiday is weird." said the three.

Stella was looking at her ring."This is the best thing that could have ever happened." said Stella."So why do you think Bob proposed? I mean you have only known him for 6 years." said Rosa."Love works in ways that we don't understand. I am happy for you two." said Ashley."Thanks Ashley. So do you guys want to try something?" said Stella."What?" said the two."We need to ask Bob a favor." said Stella.

They then found the three tired." Hey guys. You enjoying Princess Day?" said Rosa."What does it look like?" said Nate."So Stella? What did you need to ask Bob?" said Ashley."Marriage stuff right?" said Bob."Yep." said Stella.

She dragged him off and Bob said,"So what do you need for me honey?"."I need to call for Emma for some fashion help." said Stella."Emma? She is busy in Kalos." said Bob."But she and you are the same person." said Stella."My aura is getting stronger so now she can be her own person." said Bob."That is good for her." said Stella.

"So what did you need Emma for?" said Bob."I need to make you into a model." said Stella."I can do that naturally. So why?" said Bob."Can't you just trust me Bob?" said Stella."I do but I have to ask some questions." said Bob.

"Okay. I hate seeing you like those two and I wanted to show you off." said Stella."I understand so I will be in a dressing room on the fifth floor. So grab me an amazing outfit." said Bob.He then went on a elevator to the fifth floor.

He got off and he then saw a man being trapped by bags.Bob helped him out of the bag like death."Hey man. Thanks." said the man.

Bob looked at the man.He had white hair which had a very rocker like feel.He was wearing a black hoodie with a skull t-shirt, black pants, a keychain of a guitar, and he also had punk boots."Hey man. You look like a Pokemon Trainer. So what is your name?" said the man."My name is Bob and I am from Ryoku." said Bob.

"Ryoku? I haven't been there in so long. Here man. Some tickets to my show." said the man.He then gave Bob 3 tickets and he walked off toward the stairs."Who was that guy?" thought Bob.He looked at the tickets while he walked to the dressing room.

He sat in there for a good amount of time when he sense Stella's aura."Bob?! Where are you?" said Stella."In booth number 89." said Bob.He then saw her tired with some clothes."I will put this on. Can you hold this for me?" said Bob.He handed her the tickets as he took the clothes and closed it.

Stella sat outside with them and she said,"Hey Bob? How did you get tickets to the Master!?"."I helped him out of a sticky situation." said Bob."You did? That is so awesome. Can we go see him?" said Stella."Um Sure." said Bob.He walked out and he said,"Well how do I look?".

He was wearing a red shirt that showed his six pack off, a gold jacket, and white jeans."You look amazing." said Stella."Thanks. I like the white pants." said Bob."Hey Bob. Are you feeling alright?" said Stella."Yeah. Why?" said Bob."Your eyes. There a different color." said Stella."They are?" said Bob.

He looked in the mirror and he said,"I don't see it.".His eyes weren't his usual red eyes, they were turning gold."Are you sure?" said Stella."Stella. I would tell you if I am in pain. I better get back into my normal outfit" said Bob.He walked back in and Stella said,"Bob.".

Nate and Indy were on their beds."We are done!" said the two in unison."Guys. It wasn't that bad." said Bob."You didn't have to carry anything." said Indy."Yeah because Stella was worried about your eyes." said Nate."Your eyes are turning gold." said Indy."No. They aren't. I need to get ready for my date tonight." said Bob.

"You have a date?" said Nate."Yeah. We are going to the Master tonight." said Bob."The Master? Isnt he that latest rocker which all the girls love for some reason?" said Indy."That's the guy and I think it is the hair." said Bob."So are you ready for Whitney?! I mean he made your brother afraid of that Pokemon." said Nate."Yep. I got a plan for her and whatever she brings." said Bob.

He walked into the bathroom as Indy said,"Now Nate. Are you ready for her?"."Yep. I got the perfect team for her. Come on you guys!" said Nate.Boldore came out with Pignite and a flying green thing."Oh yeah. You haven't met her yet. Indy this is my Solosis." said Nate."Solosis." said Solosis.

Indy pulled out his Pokedex and it said,"Solosis, the Cell Pokemon. Because their bodies are enveloped in a special liquid, they are fine in any environment, no matter how severe. This Pokemon is Female."."So you have an Axew, Boldore, Pignite, and a Solosis?! That is a pretty diverse lineup." said Indy.

"Thanks Indy. I am going to use them due to Pignite's strength, Boldore's power, and Solosis's speed." said Nate."What about Axew?" said Indy."He loves to watch my battles because he likes seeing me win." said Nate."So do you need me, Ashley, Rosa, or Stella to hold him for you?" said Indy."Don't worry about it." said Nate.

Bob came out.His hair was more wild than normal thanks to some gel.He was wearing his black jacket along with a red shirt and black pants."So how do I look?" said Bob."You look normal. So who is the Master?" said Nate."Some sort of pop star. Can you look him up Indy?" said Bob."Sure Bobby." said Indy.

He then pulled out his laptop and Nate said,"So who is the Master Indy?"."He seems to a Pokemon Battler and he likes to have a fun battle." said Indy."Okay. So can you guys keep an eye on Squirtle and Charmander for me?" said Bob."Why don't you want to bring them with you?" said Nate.

"They are children and I don't them getting lost or scared in there. It is a parent thing. Would you want Axew going to the Master?" said Bob."I understand completely." said Nate."Good luck on your date." said Indy.

Bob was walking with Stella."I can't believe that we are going to see the Master." said Stella."You a fan or something?" said Bob."Yeah. I mean he was my idol before I met you." said Stella."That is good. I thought I would have competition for your love." said Bob.

"Is someone jealous?" said Stella." Is it showing? I mean I am just the champion of the Ryoku Pokemon League and this guy is a world famous musician. Any guy with a amazing girlfriend or wife like you would we be a little jealous of this guy." said Bob."At least you're honest." said Stella.

The two were outside of the stage.They saw a man with a list and a long of girls."Tickets please." said the man."Um sure." said Bob.He handed the man who really didn't want to be here the tickets and he said,"You two may go in.".

The two walked in and he noticed the Pokeballs on the boy."I guess he found a challenger. Good luck kid, Nitro is a strong trainer along with a major rocker." said the man.

Bob walked in and he saw the man from the mall called the Master playing with his band."This is so awesome right Bob?" said Stella."It is." said Bob.She went to the mob of girls as Bob sat in the back."Bob?! What are you doing here?" said a man.

Bob then saw Scott standing there in his normal outfit."Scott. I could be asking you the same thing." said Bob."Well. I came to see who Nitro picked for his battle today." said Scott."So Master or Nitro is a Frontier Brain?" said Bob."Yep and you are the challenger. Here is a thing Bob. He uses a lot of Pokemon that use sound as a weapon." said Scott."Thanks Scott." said Bob.

Nate was feeding Axew at the Pokemon Center while Ashley and Rosa were watching the Master Concert on the TV and Indy was working on some project."So why does every girl like this guy?" said Nate."He is so cool." said Ashley."So is he the one?" said Indy." The one who?" said Rosa.

"Oh you didn't know. Ashley wants to marry this guy according to Solosis." said Nate."I knew that was yours Pokemon." said Ashley."Ashley! Before you kill Nate. Look at the screen." said Rosa.

She then looked at the screen and she saw Nitro standing there."Attention fans! We have a trainer here to battle me. He come from Ryoku." said Nitro."Do you guys think the same thing?" said Indy."Yeah. We better get down there. Come on Axew!" said Nate.He and Indy ran off with the baby dragon as Nitro said."Let me introduce you to Bob."

Bob stood there and Stella said,"I can't believe that you are battling the Master and that he is a Frontier Brain."."Thanks. I got this battle in the bag because I have my beautiful wife by my side." said Bob.

She smiled as Bob walked up there and he saw Nitro."I can't believe the man I saved from those bags would be my next opponent. Lets make this a 6 on 6 Battle which will be great." said Nitro."I wouldn't have it any way." said Bob.

Then a ref stood there and he said,"This will be an 6 on 6 battle between Bob the Challenger and Nitro the Master. Trainers your Pokemon!"."Lets go Exploud!" said Nitro.

Then a weird looking Pokemon came out and Bob's Pokedex read the Pokemon,"Exploud, the Loud Noise Pokemon. Its roar in battle shakes the ground like a tremor--or like an earthquake has struck. This Pokemon is Malr."." Okay! Go Garth!" said Bob.

He came out and he noticed the crowd of girls."So what are we doing here?" said Garth."In a battle with me. You two better know that my Pokemon has the ability Scrappy so prepare for a fight!" said Nitro."Begin!" said the ref.

Nate was trying to get past the guards as Indy was holding Axew."Let me in!" said Nate."I am so sorry sir but you must wait in line just like everyone else." said a guard."But I am here to see the Challenger." said Nate."Really?! He is busy battling right now so you can wait out here." said the other guard.

He then threw Nate into the bushes as they walked in."We should call Stella." said Indy."Good idea Indy." said Nate.Axew then help his trainer up as Indy called the girl.

A few minutes later, Stella opened the door for them."So where is Rosa and Ashley?" said Stella."At the Pokemon Center, watching the Master battle our fair hero." said Nate.

Axew ran inside as Nate ran after him as Indy said,"So how is Bob doing? I mean his eyes have changed."."Yeah and I am really worried about him." said Stella.The two then found Nate being stopped by some guards as Axew walked on stage."Axew!" said the two.

Bob then saw Axew who started crying and he said,"Garth! Grab Axew and place him next to me!".The ghost nod as Bob held the baby dragon."Don't worry Axew. I will protect from the scary women. Just stand here and watch me fight their leader." said Bob."Axew!" said Axew.

He stood there and Bob said,"Garth!! Use Thunder Smile!".He then started to smile which scared the Pokemon and then he blasted him with a very powerful Thunder which knocked him." LWinner the ghostly Garth!" said the ref.

Garth then gave the crowd of girls a smile which then made them scared."I like this Bob. We should do this more often." said Garth."Take a break Garth or you'll be the next Thunder or Ray." said Bob.He went back fearing the thought as Nitro said,"Go Chatot!".

Then a bird came out and Nate's Pokedex rang,"Chatot, the Music Note Pokemon. It can learn and speak human words. If they gather, they all learn the same saying. This Pokemon is Female."."She is a prized Pokemon because her voice can break glass without trying." said Nitro."Okay! Go Rogue!" said Bob.He came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Hyper Voice!" said Nitro."Dodge it and then Bubble!" said Bob.The bird was trapped in the bubble and Nitro said,"Break out with Aerial Ace!"."Freeze her with Ice Beam and Water Pulse!" said Bob.The bird was frozen and Nitro said,"Break out with Hyper Voice!".The ice broke and then Bob said,"Night Slash!"."Hit him with a Focus Blast!" said Nitro."What?" said the three humans.

Rogue was knocked back and then Bob said,"You okay?"."Just peachy." said Rogue."Aqua Jet into Hydro Cannon and then Blizzard!" said Bob.He then slammed into the bird with lots of water and then he froze her.The bird was knocked out and the ref said,"Winner the sneaky Rogue!".

Rogue nod as he went back into his ball and Nitro said,"This battle is rocking! Lets go Machamp!".Then a four armed Pokemon came out and Bob's Pokedex read it,"Machamp, the Superpower Pokemon. It uses its four powerful arms to pin the limbs of its foes, then throws the victim over the horizon. This Pokemon is Male.".

"This guy is the drummer of my Pokemon Band. You have met the Singer and speakers so lets see how you deal with him!" said Nitro."Lets go Nitro!" said the girls. Okay. Lets go Fist!" said Bob.He came out and he was ready to fight the four armed Pokemon.The ref then said,"Begin!".

"Cross Chop!" said Nitro."Dodge it and then Grass Knot!" said Bob.Machamp fell down and then Bob said,"Karate Chop!"."Hyper Beam!" said Nitro.Sawk was blasted up in the air and Bob said,"Aerial Dynamic Punch!"."Block it with your hands!" said Nitro.

The four armed Pokemon then blocked the blue Pokemon and Bob said,"Poison Jab!".He then poisoned Machamp and then Nitro said,"Facade!"."Dodge it!" said Bob.The blue Pokemon then dodged the four punches and then Bob said,"Focus Blast!".He then blasted Machamp to the ground and then the ref said,"Winner the punchy Fist!".

Fist return as Bob said,"So who is next?"."Well. Time for you to face the rocking guitarist! Go Electabuzz!" said Nitro.

Then the previous form of Thunder came out and Indy's Pokedex read it,"Electabuzz, the Electric Pokemon. It loves to feed on strong electricity. It occasionally around large power plants and so on. This Pokemon is Male."."Okay. Lets go Bulbasaur!" said Bob.He came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Seed Bomb into Leech Seed!" said Bob."Break it with Thunder Punch!" said Nitro.The electric Pokemon fired a powerful Thunder Punch which broke the seed and then Bob said,"This Pokemon may be stronger than Thunder but lets try an different plan. Swords Dance and then Sunny Day and Energy Ball!".

He then powered up a powerful energy balll."Break it with Thunder Punch!" said Nitro.He then broke it but then he was hit with a Leech Seed."What!" said Nitro."I call it the Surprise Ball which contains several grass moves in one but you can never guess which one it will use." said Bob."Clever! Lets go Wild Charge!" said Nitro.

He then ran toward Bulbasaur and then Bob said,"Jump up with Vine Whip!".He jumped up and then Bob said,"Solar Beam!".He then blasted Electabuzz to the ground and then he came down."Good job Bulbasaur!" said Bob.He then started to glow."No way! This is awesome!" said Bob.

A bigger form of Bulbasaur stood there and Bob's Pokedex read it,"Ivysaur,the Seed Pokemon. There is a plant bulb on its back. When it absorbs nutrients, the bulb is said to blossom into a large flower. This Pokemon learn Double Edge."."Awesome! Lets go with a Double Edge!" said Bob.He then slammed into the Pokemon and then Bob said,"Petal Dance!".

Then Electabuzz were knocked out as the ref said,"The winner is the grass master Ivysaur."."Aw shucksYou guys are so nice to little old me." said Ivysaur."I can here you." said Bob.

He return the Seed Pokemon as Nitro said,"That evolution was an shocker but this one is a bigger one. Lets go the bassist of my Pokemon team! Go Watchog!".Then a meerkat came out and Nate's Pokedex read the Pokemon,"Watchog, the Lookout Pokemon. Using luminescent matter, it makes its eyes and body glow and stuns attacking opponents. This Pokemon is Male."."This looks like this will be a hard battle. Go Brave!" said Bob.The Bird came out and the ref said,"Begin!"

"Rain Dance and Thunder!" said Nitro."Dodge it and then Brave Bird!" said Bob.He then slammed into the Pokemon and then he got hit with his own Thunder."Clever! Revenge!" said Nitro."Dodge it and then Aerial Ace!" said Bob."When he gets close, Thunder Punch!" said Nitro.

Brave got hit with the attack and Bob said,"You got this! Lets go with a drill peck!"."Ice Punch!" said Nitro."Now! Sunny Day!" said Bob.It went back to being sunny and then Bob said,"Lets win this with Aura Sphere!".He then blasted the animal with several balls of concentrated aura.Watchog was knocked out and then the ref said,"And the winner is the Bird who is the Brave!".

Bob return him and Nitro said,"You are one of the best trainers that I have ever battle. Let's see how you do against my oldest Pokemon friend! Go Milotic!".

Then a graceful Pokemon came out and Bob's Pokedex read the Pokemon,"Milotic, the Tender Pokemon. It is the world's most beautiful Pokemon. There are many works of art featuring Milotic. This Pokemon is Female."."Okay! Lets go Skull!" said Bob.He came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Aqua Tail!" said the two."Crunch!" said Bob."Attract!" said Nitro.The hearts hit him and he was lovestruck."Dragon Tail!" said Nitro.Then the male was in pain and he felt anger."Thrash!" said Bob.He destroyed the girl and then Nitro said,"Aqua Ring!"."I have an idea! Mega Evolve!" said Bob.

Then the mega form stood there and Bob said,"Fire Blast, Hyper Beam, Blizzard, and Hydro Cannon!".He then blasted the attacks and then Milotic was knocked out into the instruments which were moved to the side and then Bob said,"Is she alright?"."Gyara." said Skull."She will be fine. Your Pokemon is well trained. Here is your print!" said Nitro.

Bob held up his print which had Skull, Brave, Garth, Rogue, Ivysaur, and Fist on it.He was back in his room."So are you going to use Ivysaur, Brave, or Skull tomorrow?" said Nate."Nope. These guys will need a break plus I wanted to use Squirtle and Charmander tomorrow along with a certain Pokemon." said Bob."Have I met the guy or girl?" said Indy."Yep. He is ready for a battle here in Johto and using him against Whitney is a smart idea." said Bob.

"So Bob? Can I ask you a question? And Indy might now this too." said Nate."What is it Nate?" said the two."What is the deal with contests?" said Nate."I don't know. I did it for fun when I wan in Ryoku along with gyms. Isn't Rosa a coordinator though?" said Indy."Nope. She wanted to try one out when we were in Azalea Town but I don't get it why contests are so popular." said Nate."I don't know myself. I love seeing Stella and her Pokemon shown to their best performance. That is one of the many things that I love about her." said Bob.

Next time,
The Gym Battle for the Plain Badge isn't so plain.  

No comments:

Post a Comment