Saturday, May 17, 2014

Pokemon Journey part 11 The Club Battle part 1 The first round


Bob was looking at the stadium and he said,"This looks pretty big for a local competition.".He has a sleeping Stella on his lap and he said,"I wonder what the gang think of this. Come out you guys!".

Skull, Brave, Squirtle, Charmander, and Bulbasaur came out and they looked around."This is Goldenrod Town. We are here competing at the Battle Cup. This is like a really small version of the Sliver Conference. I want you guys ready to compete and win." said Bob.

The five cheered as Stella woke up from her nap."Morning sleeping beauty. Sorry we woke you. They are just like me, they like a good Battle Cup." said Bob."I understand. Don't worry. I have a feeling that you guys didn't mean it." said Stella.

The three starters went toward her as the Grass type keep an eye on the Water and Fire type."They really like you." said Bob."Just a certain boy who I love more than anything in the world." said Stella."Me too. I wonder how the others are doing." said Bob.

Nate woke up and he saw Rosa staring at the stadium."You all right Rosa?" said Nate."Yeah. I can't believe we are fighting Bob." said Rosa."Yeah but I know that he isn't going to use his old Pokemon. I have a feeling about that." said Nate.

"Yeah. So are you ready for your gym battle?" said Rosa."You and Bob will see that combo that me and Pignite have for the gym leader." said Nate."Where are they by the way?" said Rosa.

The two looked at their bed and Nate said,"They must have left earlier. We better no waste any time.".Nate ran out of there and Rosa followed him.

Nate then saw trainers signing up."Where are they?" said Nate.He then found Bob letting Stella and his three starters sleeping on him."Bob!" said Nate.He was quiet as Bob said,"Shh. They are sleeping."."I'm sorry." said Nate."It is fine. I just hope no one wakes them up. Stella I can handed but these three not so much." said Bob.

He then heard a Hyper Voice and then the four woke up."Charmander!" said Charmander.Bob was then hit with a powerful Flamethrower, Water Gun, and Razor Leaf as he fell down."Bob!" said the two."I'm fine. You guys are so ready for this." said Bob.

"I am so sorry about that. My Hyper Voice was just a little off." said a familiar voice to Nate."It can't be." said Nate."You know that voice?" said Stella who was trying to help Bob up."Yeah my rival." said Nate.

Then a boy about Nate's age who had dark blue hair and dark blue eyes who was 14 stood there with a frog like Pokemon."Josh." said Nate."Nate." said Josh.

The two look angry as Bob's Pokedex   scanned the frog and it said,"Palpitoad, the Vibration Pokemon. It lives in the water and land. It uses its long,sticky tongue to immobilize its opponents. This Pokemon is Male."."So why did you attack my friend Josh?" said Nate."I did no such thing. My Hyper Voice just happened to wake up your friend's Pokemon. Aren't we sorry Palpitoad?" said Josh.

The frog fake an apology as Nate got angry."He is faking it right Bob?" said Stella."Yep but I don't want a fight so I will fake it as well. You tell Nate the plan." said Bob.He got up and he said,"I accept it."."What! Are you stupid Bob?!" yelled Nate.He was stopped as Stella whispered to him the plan."Oh." said Nate.

Rosa ran over and Josh said,"Ah my sweet Rosa. Your beauty is so amazing."."That was a terrible line." said Bob."Hey Josh. So why is Bob's face burned, soaked, and cut at the same?" said Rosa."Those three were woke up by Josh's Pokemon Hyper Voice on purpose." said Nate."I see. We better sign up." said Rosa.

Bob had the sheet and he said,"Who should I pick?".He then thought of the Pokemon back in Ryoku and the ones that he had on him now and he was very confused about the whole thing."Don't worry Bob. Let me help." said Stella.

She then wrote down Squirtle, Charmander, and Z."Let them battle Bob. I know that they want to battle with you so do it." said Stella."Thanks Stella. I owe you for so much." said Bob.The two kissed as they heard a familiar voice,"Well. If isn't Bob and Stella smooching like crazy.".

They then saw Indy.He was wearing his very familiar hat"Indy!" yelled Bob.He then punched the man and he said,"What was that for?"."Sorry. I haven't seen you since the Ryoku League. Where did you go?" said Bob.

"I left for Johto. I haven't been here yet. I thought Stella told you." said Indy."I kinda forget about the whole thing because you woke up from a coma which would have taken a year!" said Stella."It is fine Stella." said Bob and Indy."Sorry." said Stella.

Indy then noticed Rosa, Nate, and Josh."So who are they?You traveling with them?" said Indy."Yes and No. This is Nate, Rosa, and Josh from Unova. This is my friend Indy from Ryoku." said Bob."Sup." said Indy."So are you in this as well?" said Stella."Yep and I am going to win this." said Indy.

"You will have to get past me Josh who got into the top 16 of the Unova League." said Josh."That is pretty good." said Indy."Would all competing trainers send in their form so they can compete?" said a female voice."Lets go Bob." said Stella."See you there Indy." said Bob."You too partner." said Indy.

The 6 stood there and Bob saw Gina and Jake."Hey guys." said Bob."Bob! What happened to you?" said Gina."Well someone's Pokemon woke up Bob's Pokemon who fired some attacks on him." said Nate."Like I told you Nathaniel, it wasn't my fault. My attack missed its target." said Joshua.

The two argued as Jake said,"Those two must hate each other."."They do." said Rosa and Stella.Then Bob saw a man standing there."Welcome to the Goldenrod Town Battle Club. My name is Melvin and I am your host. Today we have 16 trainers entering this to win our prize." said Melvin.

The screen then showed a lots of money, some wings, and vitamins."I am going to win this. I mean look at that stuff." said Gina."Yeah but it will be me." said Stella."You entered?" said Indy."Yep and I am going to win." said Stella."Anyway. Lets see who is fighting who." said Melvin.

Then Bob saw the screen and he saw that he was against a rich girl in the second match."I am up against you peasant. Good luck and my name is Claire." said the rich girl.She had long blond hair and she had on a pink dress.Stella then saw that she and Gina were in the forth round."Good luck Gina." said Stella."You too." said Gina.

Then Nate was up against some girl with brown hair in a Furret costume in the fifth round named Susie."Where is she?" said Nate.He then turned around very slowly and he saw her staring at him and he got scared.Rosa then saw that she was up against Jake in the third round."Good luck Jake. I mean we just met but I hope we have fun with this." said Rosa." You two." said Jake.

The two shook hands as Gina said,"Now this looks like a good rivalry not like some boys I know."."Hey!" said Nate and Josh.Indy then saw he was up against a woman who looked like a female mob boss and she had pink hair in the sixth round."It looks like I am up against her." said Indy."Good luck man. She looks pretty strong. " said Bob."Yeah but I am ready for anything that she brings to the table." said Indy.

Then Josh saw that he was in the final round against a guy in a cloak."That guy is going down." said Josh."He looks pretty strong." said Nate."You can it!" said Josh.

Then the first round was a guy with a mohawk and he had black hair with different colors vs a girl who look a samurai and she had purple hair."It is a honor to battle you. My name is Rachel." said Rachel."Dynamite! My name is Johnny!" said Johnny.The seventh round was a man with a detective with brown hair named Abe and a girl who looked ready for an battle and she looked a female Ash.

"Lets begin the first round!" said Melvin.Rachel and Johnny stood across from each other and the ref said,"This will be a one on one Pokemon battle. Ready trainers?"."Dynamite! Lets go Simisage!" said Johnny.

Then a green monkey came out and Indy pulled out his pokedex which looked more ancient than a normal one and it said," Simisage, the Thorn Monkey Pokemon. It attacks enemies with strikes of its thorn-covered tail. This Pokemon is wild Tempered. This Pokemon is Male."."Lets see if your Pokemon can handled Simisage, the dude with the rocking hair cut." said Johnny.The two then combed their hair as Rachel said,"Go Bisharp!".

Then one of Shawn's most well known Pokemon came out and Bob shivered as Indy's Pokedex read the Pokemon,"Bisharp, the Sword Blade Pokemon. The pitiless Pokemon commands a group of Pawniard to hound prey into immobility. It then moves in to finish the prey off."."Begin the match!" said the ref.

"Time to start this off with Hyper Voice!" said Johnny."Dig." said Rachel.It dodged the sound breaking attack and then Johnny said,"Get it out with Seed Bomb!"."Come up and then Attract." said Rachel.

The monkey then had hearts in his eyes as Nate said,"That is a girl?"."It was pretty obvious." said Bob."Guillotine." said Rachel.Then the monkey was out the ground out and the ref said,"And the winner is Rachel and Bisharp! She will be move onto the next round.".Johnny then fell down as he said,"I lost. This isn't dynamite.".

He walked back to where everyone sit as Rachel sat there on a bench."You are up Bob." said Stella."Yep and I am going to rock her world." said Bob."That is my line." said a depressed Johnny.

Bob then stood there and he saw Claire."I hope you are ready for an impressive battle Claire." said Bob."You a peasant beating me? This is funny." said Claire."Begin the match!" said the ref.

"Go my sweetie pie Granbull!" said Claire.Then a big dog came out and Bob's Pokedex rang and it said,"Granbull, the Fairy Pokemon. It is timid in spite of its looks. If it became enraged, however, it will strike with its huge fangs. The Pokemon is Female."."Okay. Time for your first battle ever! Go Squirtle!" said Bob.

He came out and then he went into his shell after seeing the crowd."It is okay Squirtle. No one will hurt you. I promise." said Bob.The turtle looked into his trainers eyes and he said his name with honor."Begin the match!" said the ref.

Then Claire said,"Crunch!"."Go into your shell with Withdraw!" said Bob.He went inside as the dog bit it."Now! Thunder Fang!" said Claire."Protect!" said Bob.The dog bite down and it was very ineffective."Claire. This Pokemon is a great wall when it comes to defense. We haven't known each other for that long but I know this will work. Attract!" said Bob.

Then the dog was in love with the turtle.He came out of his shell and Bob said,"Time to win this with Scald and Hydro Pump!".Then the moves knocked her out and the ref said,"Winner Squirtle and Bob!".Squirtle jumped into his arms and Bob said,"I am so proud of you. You really are an awesome Pokemon."."Squirtle." said Squirtle.

Bob then walked back with his Pokemon ready for more."Do you want to watch the rest of them with me and Stella?" said Bob."Squirtle!" said Squirtle.Bob sat down next to Stella as Charmander came out and he tackled Squirtle."What is with those two?" said Indy.

He then got trapped in their fight as they fired some Embers and Bubbles at his legs."Are you alright Indy?" said Nate."Don't worry about it so much. I have been hit with far worse than a few Bubbles and Embers." said Indy."Lets begin the third round." said Melvin.

Rosa and Jake stood across from each other and Jake said,"Go Pipulp!".The penguin came out and Rose said,"Go Sewaddle!".Then a bug Pokemon came out and then Rose's Pokedex rang for it,"Sewaddle, the Sewing Pokemon. Since the Pokemon makes its own clothes out of leaves, it is a popular mascot for fashion designers. This Pokemon is Female."."Begin!" said the ref.

"Drill Peck!" said Jake."Dodge it and then String Shot with Energy Ball!" said Rosa.The penguin was hit with the super effective attack and he was trapped in the web."Time to win this!Bug Buzz!" said Rosa."Break out of it with Peck!" said Jake.

Then the Bug move hit and Pipulp glowed blue."Is he evolving?" said Gina and Stella."Nope. He is using his ability Torrent." said Bob."Oh." said the girls."Water Gun!" said Jake.

The Bug was blasted into the wall and then Rosa said,"Sewaddle!".TheBjg and Grass Pokemon was knocked out and the ref said,"Winner Jake and Pipulp!".

Rosa then held Sewaddle and she said,"I am sorry Sewaddle. You take a good long rest.".She returned her and she walked back with Jake."You were really lucky Rosa." said Jake."What do you mean?" said Rosa.

"I mean Torrent only happens at pure luck. You and Sewaddle would have won. I am being honest about this." said Jake."Thanks Jake. I hope you get far in this tourney." said Rosa."I'll have to get past Bob and Rachel first though." said Jake.

Stella and Gina stood across from each other and Stella said,"Lets go Janice!".She came out and she said,"So this is my first Pokemon Battle. Lets go!"."She can talk? This is so awesome! Go Darumaka!" said Gina.

Then a mini monkey like Pokemon came out and Nate's Pokedex rang as it said,"Darumaka, the Zen Charm Pokemon. When it sleeps, it pulls its limbs into its body and its internal fire goes down to 1,100 F. This Pokemon is Male."."Begin!" said the ref.

"Flamethrower!" said Gina."Dig!" said Stella.She dug underground at the speed of light and then Darumaka jump into the hole."Now Attract and Power-Up Punch!" said Stella.She then punched Darumaka into the ground and he was out cold with hearts in his eyes."Winner Janice and Stella!" said the ref.

Stella got a hug from the two starters and they went back to fighting as Bob sighed."Return you two." said Bob.They went back into their balls as Bob said,"They are going to be rivals for sure."."So why do you think they are fighting anyway?" said Rosa.

"They are fighting for my affection but I love them the same amount." said Bob."Maybe a battle might help?" said Indy."Yeah. That could help. I will do that after this." said Bob.

Nate then stood across from Susie and she said,"Go Furret!".The Pokemon came out and Nate said,"Go Roggenrola!".Then a Rock Pokemon came out and Nate's Pokedex read it,"Roggenrola, the Mantle Pokemon. They were discovered a hundred years ago in a earthquake fissure. Inside each one is an energy core. This Pokemon is Male."."Begin!" said the ref.

"Hyper Voice!" said Susie."Dodge it and then Rock Blast!" said Nate.Then several rocks hit the Pokemon and then Nate said,"Blast it with Flash Cannon!".The Normal type Pokemon was knocked out as the ref said,"Winner Nate and Roggenrola!".

"I feel like Nate was trying to hard on that poor Furret. Does Nate have a problem with them Josh?" said Jake."He was beaten pretty bad with one by yours truly." said Josh."Really?" said Gina and Indy."No but I was there watching his loss to it." said Josh.

Indy stood across from the mobster and she said,"My name is Missy and you are going down! Go Krookodile!".Then a big Pokemon came out next to her trainer and Bob's Pokedex read the Pokemon,"Krookodile, the Intimidation Pokemon. Very violent Pokemon, they try to clamp down on anything that moves in front of their eyes. This Pokemon is Female."."Okay time for you to face my newest Pokemon! Go Golem!" said Indy.

Then a giant boulder came out and Indy's Pokedex read the Pokemon,"Golem, the Megaton Pokemon. It tumbles down mountains, leaving grooves from peak to base. Stay clear of these grooves. This Pokemon is Male."."Begin!" said the ref.

"Rollout!" said Indy."Grab him with your hands then Headbutt!" said Missy.The Rock type Pokemon got hit and he was confused."Now! Focus Punch!" said Indy.She was then knocked out by the very super effective attack as the ref said,"The winner is Indy and Golem!".

The seventh round started and Bob looked at Detective Abe's opponent.She had long blond hair with a pink bow, blue eyes, a white jacket with a pink Pokeball on the back of it, a pink shirt, leggings that highlights her legs, white and pink shoes, and a pink and white back."She seems familiar doesn't she Bob?" said Stella.

"Yeah. I bet everyone wants her to win though.I mean look at her. I mean she is like a supermodel or something but you are way more pretty than her." said Bob."I knew that you would say that." said Stella.

"Begin!" said the ref."Go Croagunk!" said Abe.Then a frog came out and the girl pulled out her Pokedex and it said,"Croagunk, the Toxic Mouth Pokemon. Its cheeks hold poison sacs. It tries to catch foes off guard to jab them with toxic fingers. This Pokemon is Male.".

"That Pokemon sounds cool and he looks strong." said the girl."Yes. Me and him have been together for a long time now and what is your name and Pokemon miss?" said Abe."Oh sorry. I forgot to tell you all my name. My name is Ashley and I am here to beat my teachers Bob and Stella." said Ashley.

"Ashley?!" yelled the two."You know her?" said Indy and Nate."Yeah. She was a promising student at the academy and she loved us." said the two."Go Chespin!" said Ashley.Then a shiny Pokemon came out and her Pokedex read the Pokemon and it said,"Chespin, the Spiky Nut Pokemon. Such a thick shell of wood covers its head and back that even a direct hit from a truck. This Pokemon is Female."."Begin!" said the ref.

"Poison Jab!" said Abe."Dodge it and then Seed Bomb!" said Ashley.Then the frog was trapped under some vines and then Abe said,"Eat the berry that you have and then Belch!"."Block it with Frenzy Plant!" said Ashley.

"Can't the evolved form of that Pokemon only learn that move?" said Jake and Gina."Yeah. Ashley is really strong." said Bob.Croagunk was knocked out and the ref said,"Winner Ashley and Chespin!".

Bob then started to walk in a line."Is he alright?" said Nate, Indy, and Jake."No clue and I have known him since he was 10." said Stella."I can't believe that she is back. I thought she would be in Kalos, Kanto, or Hoenn but here!" said Bob."Does Bob hate Ashley?" said Gina and Rosa."No. Those two are like student and teacher. She always wanted me and Bob to be together when she was at the academy." said Stella."I see." said the five.

Bob then saw her with Chespin."Bobby!" said Ashley.She hugged the boy and Bob felt the anger from the boys in the crowd."Hey Ashley. Can you let me go?" said Bob."But I missed you!" said Ashley."Stella will get jealous plus those two." said Bob.

She let Bob go and she said,"Are you and Bob a thing now Stella?"."Yep. He asked me in the most romantic way." said Stella."No way! I am so happy for you two!" yelled Ashley.She and Chespin were happy as Bob tried to calm down Squirtle and Charmander who were ready to hurt the blond.

Josh stood across from his opponent.He was wearing a cloak and he refused to talk."Trainers your Pokemon!" said the ref."Go Palpitoad!" said Josh.The frog came out and the man said,"What a weak Pokemon."."Are you calling my Pokemon weak? He will destroy you! Right Palpitoad?" said Josh."Palpitoad!" said Palpitoad."Okay then fine. Go Dragonite," said the man.

Then the usual happy dragon came out but it was different.It was angry looking.It was read by Ashley's Pokedex,"Dragonite, the Dragon Pokemon. It can fly in spite of its big and bulky physique. It circles the globes in just 16 hours. This Pokemon is Male."Begin." said the ref.

"Ice Beam!" said Josh.He then hit the beam to the ground and Josh said,"How?! Time for an Hydro Pump, Blizzard, and Hyper Voice Combo!"."Very Weak. End this weak Pokemon with Flame Meteor." said the man."What?!" said Josh.He then saw Draco Meteor on Fire coming toward them."Dig!" said Josh.Then the meteors destroyed the ground and then Josh saw a very injured Palpitoad."Winner Dragonite." said the ref.

Josh return the vibration Pokemon and then he said,"Can you at least tell me your name?".The man then said,"The name is Seth or Satan and I am here to win.".

Satan walked off as Melvin said,"Anyway. We will see who is fighting who in the second round.".It was Bob and Rachel in the second match, Stella and Ashley in the first match, Nate and Jake in the final match, and Indy vs Seth in the third match."We will see you tomorrow." said Melvin.

Bob was sitting at the Pokemon Center with Nate."You all right Nate? I thought you would be happy that Josh got knocked out." said Bob."I am worried about Palpitoad more than anything. I mean Satan was so strong not like Mr. Satan." said Nate.

Bob then thought of him and he said,"I am too. We can go check on him if you want."."Shouldn't you keep an eye on your Pokemon?" said Nate."Don't worry Aaron can do it for me." said Bob.He sent out the Steel type who went to the starters and Nate said,"Never mind.".

Nate then saw Josh sitting on a bench outside the room where his Pokemon was resting."Hey Josh." said Nate."Nate? What do you want? Are you here to make fun of me?" said Josh."Not really. I am here to see if you are alright." said Nate."Why?" said Josh."Because I don't want to see one of my closet friend in pain." said Nate.

"You and me aren't friends! We are rivals!" said Josh."I don't care about that at all. We are friends and I care about you." said Nate."Thanks Nate. I am leaving once Palpitoad feels better." said Josh."Why?" said Nate."I want to beat Seth more than anything and training will help." said Josh.

"Well I better get back to my friends. You should eat something. I know that Palpitoad doesn't want you here sitting without food in you." said Nate.He walked off as Josh said,"What a fool but thanks for your support.".

Next time,
The Semi Finals begin with a Cat Fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment