Thursday, May 8, 2014

Pokemon Journey part 2 Capturing your first Pokemon!

The Pokemon that I picked will be weird.

Bob P.O.V
I was at the lake on Route 29 making lunch for the group."Hey Bob. Can you help me something?" said Luke.He stood there with Totodile and I said,"What?"."Can you help me train for the gym?" said Luke."Why not Stella, Janet, or Tami?" I said." The are training for the contest in Cherrygrove city and Violet City respectfully. I need your help." said Luke.I then said,"One more minute okay. I need to finish.".I finished as I said,"Okay. Lets go Spark and Drake.".The two then came out and I said,"Who do you want to train with?"."I pick Drake." said Luke.

Drake stood across from the Big Jaw Pokemon and I said,"You got this right?"."Yeah. I wouldn't lose." said Drake."Don't go easy on him Luke!" I said."Okay! Totodile Water Gun!" said Luke.The water hit the dragon and he then made a Dragon Claw."Dodge it!" said Luke.The Water type got hit by the dragon and then I said,"Stop.".He then stopped there and I said,"Return Drake.".

He went back into his ball and I said,"Sorry Totodile. He is a little bit too strong."."Totodile!" said Totodile.I then healed him as the girls came back."What happened?" said Tami."I asked Bob to battle me." said Luke."Are you crazy? I mean Bob is one of the strongest trainers ever. That was pretty stupid." said Janet."Janet. I want to say this. He needs to battle some wild Pokemon not mine." I said."You're right! Lets go!" said Luke.He was stopped by Janet and Stella said,"After lunch. Bob worked hard on it and we should enjoy it."

Luke then said,"This is amazing Bob. I mean the favors are melting in my mouth."He was drooling along with his Pokemon who was enjoying his lunch which I made for Water type Pokemon."Can't you stop that Luke? It is very immature." said Janet."Don't badger him so much Janet. He can do whatever he wants." said Tami.

"So Bob? Where did you learn how to make this amazing food!?" said Luke."I guess from travel. I learn how to make food by practicing a whole lot. It was worth it." I said."It is and I am so happy to be here with you right now." said Stella.She then kissed me as Luke gagged."Don't do that." said the girls.

We finished lunch and I said,"Stella do you mind taking them to battle some wild Pokemon near the lake?"."Why?" said Stella.I then pulled out my Super Rod and I said,"Fishing.". Oh." said the girls.I sat there and I wait for a Water type Pokemon to bit.

I then looked at my Pokedex that Professor Elm gave me.It was red and black."So what Pokemon could I get here?" I said."You can get a Seaking, Golduck, Gyarados, and Lanturn here." said Dexter."Awesome! I hope I get a Golduck or Gyarados but Seaking and Lanturn wouldn't be that bad." I said.I then saw the rod being pulled and I said,"Come to daddy!".

Stella P.O.V
I stood there with Luke, Janet, and Tami."So what Pokemon are here?" I said."I think Professor Elm said that Phanpy from the nearby mountain come down here alongside the Pidgey, Rattata, Vulpix, Poliwag, Growlithe, and the rare Scyther." said Janet."Scyther?" said Luke.

He then pulled out his Pokedex and he looked up Scyther."Scyther, the Mantis Pokemon. It slashes through grass with its sharp scythes, moving too fast for the human eye to track." said Dexter."That sounds awesome! I want this one!" said Luke."I'll help you look for one." said Tami."Thanks Tami. You are the best." said Luke.

The two ran off into the forest as Janet said,"Stella. Can I ask you something?"."Sure Janet." I said."Can you help me with Tami?" said Janet."You don't like Janet? No way?" I said.It was more obvious than a red Pokemon hid in a blue background."Can you help me catch a Pokemon that Luke will like?" said Janet."Sure." I said.

We looked for one and we saw a Poliwag."A Poliwag." said Janet.She then pulled out her Pokedex and it said,"Poliwag, the Tadpole Pokemon. Its slick black skin is thin and damp. A part of its internal organs can be seen through the skin as a spiral pattern."."So is it a boy or girl?" I said."A Male." said Dextra.My Pokedex was a female along with Tami's and Janet while Bob and Luke are a male voice.

"I'm going to catch it! Go Chikorita!" said Janet.She then sent out her pokemon and the Poliwag stood there and Janet said,"Tackle!".She slammed into him and Poliwag used Bubble.It hit and Janet said,"Hit him with a Razor Leaf!".The tadpole was about to fall over and Janet said,"Pokeball go!".She threw the ball and it went left to right."I hope you captured it." I said.It then clicked for its capture and Janet said,"I capture him? I capture him!".

Janet stood there and she said,"I capture Poliwag!"."Chikorita!" said Chikorita.She then cheered with her trainer."We should get back to camp. Bob can probably heal Poliwag so he can battle against Chikorita for some training." I said."Right." said Janet.

We then met up with Luke and Tami."Hey guys. Guess what I Got?" said Janet.She then send out Poliwag and Luke said,"You caught a Poliwag? That is awesome Janet. I mean this is so cool.".

He then admired the Tadpole Pokemon then the Pokemon fired a Water Gun at the boy who then slammed into a tree."Luke!" said the two.Then Poliwag said,"Poliwag."."I think he is sorry. I'm sorry too little guy." said Luke.The Tadpole Pokemon then hugged the boy and I said,"So did you find one?"."Nope but he hasn't given up. I mean we ran into several Pokemon but he wanted a Scyther." said Tami.Cyndaquil agreed with this and then I said,"Duck!".

A Scyther, an Oddish, and a Lotad stood there.Tami pulled out her green Pokedex and it scanned the Lotad."Lotad, the Water Weed Pokemon. It looks like an aquatic plant and serves as a ferry to Pokemon that can't swim. This Lotad is a Male." said Dextra."I'm going to catch him. Go Cyndaquil!" said Tami.

The Fire Mouse Pokemon came out and I pulled out my sliver Pokedex and I scanned the Oddish."Oddish, the Weed Pokemon. During the day, it stays in the cold underground to avoid the sun. It grows by bathing in moonlight. This one is Male." said Dextra."Can I have some help Togekiss and Beautifly?" I said.

My first two Pokemon came out and Luke scan Beautifly and it said,"Beautifly, the Butterfly Pokemon. Vibrantly patterned wings are its prominent feature. It sucks sweet flower nectar with its long mouth.".

Then I said,"Okay. Destiny Psychic!".The Grass Pokemon was in the air and I said,"Steel Wing!".The bird hit the plant and I said,"Go Pokeball!".He was captured as Tami said,"My turn! Tackle into Ember!".The grass Pokemon was hit as Tami said,"Go Pokeball!".

The Water and Grass type was captured and Rick said,"Finally my turn! Go Totodile!".He came out and the Scyther ignore the boy's Pokemon."What! Water Gun!" said Luke.The gator then fired a water gun and he got its attention."Scyther!" yelled Scyther.It then slashed the gator and Luke said,"Water Gun!".The attack then stunned the bug and Luke said,"Go Pokeball!". He then captured the Pokemon and he said,"I caught a Scyther!".

Bob P.O.V
I then sighed as I placed another bottle in a pile."Why is this lake full of bottles?! Heck I could make a soda shop with this many bottles." I said.I then heard the pole tugged and I said,"I really hope this one is a Pokemon.".

Then I got a Magikarp and I said,"Well this is better than a bottle that for sure. I wonder what Dexter says about this one."."Magikarp, the Fish Pokemon.It is virtually worthless in terms of both power and speed. It is the most weak and pathetic Pokemon in the world. A Male." said Dexter.I then got to him and I said,"You don't look weak. I think you look pretty strong.".

The Fish Pokemon then cheered for me and I said,"So can you tell where these bottles came from? I mean your lake and your habitat look very nice.".He then flopped over to the pile of bottle and he hit one into my hands.I read the bottle and it said T."Who made this?" I said.He then jumped into the water as I said,"Here goes nothing.".I jumped in and I swam after him.

We reached the other side of the lake and I saw the three from yesterday throwing bottles into the lake."This was an amazing plan Vera. I mean making these bottles are easier than capturing all of these Pokemon from those trainers." said Troy."Yeah and we made it so easy." said Vera.I then noticed some plants and I thought,"This would make trainers sick to their stomach but these people must be idiots or they put something weird in it."

.Magikarp got out of the water and Raticate said,"It is that stupid fish again.".He then kicked it back into the water and the three laughed.I got out and I said,"You better stop what you were doing."."You are that boy who battled us yesterday and we lost. You are going to help that Magikarp?" said the three.He came out and I said,"Yeah!".

I then pulled out Dexter who was water proof."This Pokemon knows Dragon Rage, Surf, Flamethrower, Giga Impact, Extreme Speed, Bounce, Volt Tackle, Hydro Pump, and Hydro Cannon." said Dexter."What? Raticate! Capture it!" said the two humans."You got it!" said Raticate.He then activate a Hyper Famg and I said,"Flamethrower!".He then fired a powerful blast and he burned the rat and I said,"Hydro Cannon!".

The three went into the stars and I said,"Those three wouldn't be bother this lake anytime soon I promise you that."."Magikarp!" said Magikarp."Do you want to come with me?" I said.He nod as I said,"Lets get back to my campsite so I can catch you.".

We swam back and I saw my group with some new Pokemon."You guys must have captured some new Pokemon. Well I did too." I said."So why are you in the water? Did you find a rare water Pokemon?" said Luke."Nope. Come on out Magikarp!" I said.He came out and the group said,"You caught a Magikarp?".

I then dried off as I said,"Welcome to the team Magikarp or should I call you Nemo?".He liked the name and I capture him."So who did you guys captured?" I said."A Scyther and he is so cool and strong." said Luke.He went into star mode and Janet said,"I captured a Poliwag."."I captured a Lotad." said Tami."And I caught an Oddish. I still can't believe you Bob." said Stella."Yeah I mean a freaking Magikarp Bob!" said Z.

She came out and I said,"Don't hurt Nemo's feelings Z."."You gave that thing a nickname?! It is so weak!" said Z.He then fired a Flamethrower and she went into the water and Luke said,"I thought Magikarp can't use Flamethrower."."It can't." said the girls."You must be a special one. I am sorry for what I said to you Nemo. Will you forgive me?" said Stella.

He then smirked as I said,"Don't you even Nemo. This is Stella my girlfriend.".He then smiled as I said,"Lets get going you guys. I mean Cherrygrove City isn't going to wait for us."."Right." said the four.

Next time,
The Cherrygrove City Pokemon Contest plus some new rivals for our heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment