Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Pokemon Adventure Finale The ending of your first journey and the start of your next one


Today was the Generation 3 remake announcement so that is awesome.

Bob P.O.V
I was sleeping back in my bed at my house.My house was now my house because my mom moved in with Spencer.I then sense Spark walking into my room and I said half asleep,"You should leave now Spark."."Stella told me to walk you up with any means necessary so I will charge up a Thunder!" said Spark."Wait! Don't do it!" I yelled.

I was then shocked by the powerful attack and I said,"I am awake!".She then smiled as I said,"You really need to stop hanging out with Z. She is a bad influence on you."."Not really Bob. I mean Z is the nicest Pokemon on the team and we have Aaron and Sceptile on the team too." said Spark."I will give you that. You should leave. I have to change my clothes because someone fired a Thunder on me!" I said."Sorry Bob." said Spark."It isn't your fault. I blame Z." I said.She walked out as I went into my shower,

I then walked downstairs and I saw Z and Meowth eating Pokemon food."Morning princess. Did you enjoy Spark's present?" said Z."Nope. My clothes are still burned and guess who is cleaning them." I said."You don't mean I will? I mean I am your strongest Pokemon out there." said Z."No. I am." said Meowth."He is right Z. I mean since we got here a few days ago, he has been training with several Pokemon and you have been sitting around eating food and watching TV. I think you are Bob's laziest Pokemon so that's something right?" said Stella.

She stood there with some breakfast and in a apron.My face went red as I sat down."You all right Bob? Did Spark use Thunder?" said Stella.She sat down and I said,"Yep. My clothes are still burned from it and I am making Z do it." I said."Why should I? I mean today is the day we can finally train with Bob!" said Z.

"Nope. You told Spark who is it still a child and you probably disguised yourself as Stella and you told her to use a very strong Thunder on Bob." said Meowth."Z? Is this true?" said Stella."Yep." said Z."Z. You are on laundry duty today." said Stella and Meowth."So I am off to Home." I said."I still don't get why you called it that." said Stella."It is where I met my first Pokemon Stella. I hope he is still alive and well." I said.

I then saw my Pokemon relaxing or battling.The legendary Pokemon beside Mewtwo, Genesect, Darkrai, and Latias left to go help humans so my Pokemon count went lower but not that much. They were still mine though."Bob!" yelled Pancham.He was asleep when I came out for my coma so he was happy to see me but I expect nothing less from the hyper panda."It is good to see you too but it has only been a few hours since I last saw you." I said."You know kids Bob." said Blaze.

She stood there and she grabbed her child and I said,"You are looking well Blaze."."I am doing well alongside my husband who said he had some guy stuff to do. You understand that?" said Blaze."Who knows? Anyone up for some battling? It has been a week." I said."Really?" said the two fighting Pokemon."Yep!" I said.

Swampert P.O.V
I was hanging out with Thunder, Razor, Drake, Nick, Sawk who Bob calls Fist, and Brian."So guys. I need to tell you something." I said."What is it Swamp? I mean you have been talking with yourself and it is weird." said Razor."I am going to ask Blaze to marry me." I said."What! Are you serious man?!" said the two dragon types."Yep. I have been thinking about it for a while." I said."You are really mature Swampert. I mean I thought Bob was mature due to him and Stella but this makes Bob look young like these fours." said Brian."And what does that mean Brian?" said Fist."Fist you like Grace, Thunder likes Lighting, Razor likes Universe, and Drake like Betsy." said Brian.

Their faces went red as they said,"No way!"."Guess they do." I said.They looked at me with rage and Brian said,"I'll talk with them Swampert. Go talk to Bob about this.".

I then saw Bob training with Selena and Grace.Ever since Grace and Fist met, they are like sisters and I thank Arecus for that because we didn't need another fight on our hands.Bob then saw me and said,"You guys take a break. I need to take to Swamp here.".

I then sat down with him and he said,"What's on your mind? Is it Blaze related?".I looked around and Bob said,"Don't worry. She went to go play with the kids and Joy.  Why do you need to tell me?"."I wanted to ask Blaze to marry me." I said."Wow. You are so mature. I mean who is going to be the justice of the peace?" said Bob."Steve could. I mean it is pretty smart." I said."Good idea. I'll be right back." said Bob.He ran back home as I said,"He is a weird boy."

Stella P.O.V
I was sitting in the living room watching TV."I wonder what Bob is doing.I better go check on him." said Z.She ran toward the door only to be stopped Togekiss with a Psychic which she learned after evolving."Not going to happen Z. I mean you still have chores to do." I said."Dang it." said Z.She walked back to her post as I said,"Good job Togekiss.".She then went over to me and we watched TV until the doorbell rang.I opened the door and I saw a man.

He was round and he was wearing an blue shirt that look very festival."You are Stella corect?" said the man."Yes and who are you?" I said."Is your boyfriend? I need to talk to him." said the man."You haven't told me your name yet?" I said."Oh sorry. My name is Scott and I run the Battle Frontier." said Scott."You're Scott?" I said."I think it is the shirt. So can you take me to him?" said Scott.I return Togekiss and I grab my other Pokemon along with Z and Meowth as I lead Scott to Home.

Bob P.O.V
I grab some rings for my two Pokemon as I saw Stella with some guy.He looked familiar but I couldn't put my mind to it.I gave the rings to Stella and she said,"Bob?"."Stella. It isn't what you think. I will tell you later. Just hold on to it. And who is this?" I said.

He then grabbed my hands and he said,"You must be Bob. My name is Scott and I am the owner and creator of the Battle Frontier. Can we talk?".I then noticed my Pokemon and I said,"Sure. Don't try to steal my Pokemon or you will feel a very powerful Thunder.".

I then sat with Stella and Scott and her face was still red from the rings.I really need to tell her the truth and also Blaze's face was redder than normal so Swampert told her so I can make this works."So Scott? What do we need to talk about?" I said."Ah yes. We are making a Battle Frontier here in Ryoku after your victory in the league and I came here to ask you to join the Ryoku Frontier." said Scott."No thanks Scott." I said."But why?" said everyone."I haven't been to the other six regions yet." I said."I see but my offer is still stand. Good luck Bob and Stella." said Scott.

He walked off as I said,"He is a nice guy."."Bob/Swampert! We need to talk!" yelled Stella and Blaze.The others backed off as I said,"Those rings are for Swampert and Blaze. You two are getting married."."You guys are getting married?" said the girls."Yep. I have been thinking about it for a long time so I decided to go on it." said Swampert.Then he was grabbed by Thunder and Roy who both said,"That is awesome man! I mean the Thunder/Ray is so happy for you! I mean I am the best Pokemon on Bob's team.".

Then the two fought like crazy as I sighed."We need to get a bigger stage for these two." said Steve.It then grab the two who were still angry."So when is the wedding?" said Stitch."No clue." said the two."Why didn't you plan for this?" said the girls."Ladies calm down." said Aaron.

He stood there with Brian, Mewtwo, and Darkrai.They calmed down and I said,"I have an another announcement to make so everyone pay attention.".They all sat down include Stella."I am going to a new region." I said."You are? When were you going to tell me this?" said Stella." Right now but here is the catch Stella. You get to pick where we go." I said."Why me?" said Stella.

"I know that Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos all have contests, gyms, and frontier brains in them. So we can go to any of them. So I wanted to let you pick why region we go to." I said."I have an idea. Come out you guys!" said Stella.

She then sent out Destiny, Togekiss, Meowstic, Hope, Kingdra, Samurott, and Mienshao.I then said,"Okay you guys. We need to talk alone so train by yourself.".

Me and Stella were in the woods nearby and I said,"So what's the plan Stella?"."We count all of our combined Pokemon and then we pick by that." said Stella."Clever." I said."So we have for Kanto 9 Pokemon include my zero Kanto Pokemon, for Johto we have 4 Pokemon, Hoenn we have 11 Pokemon, Sinnoh we have 9 Pokemon, Unova we have 8 Pokemon, and Kalos we have 10 Pokemon. So the lowest amount is Johto." said Stella."Johto. I like it. I mean that place is where my friend Jimmy and his wife lives." I said."Jimmy? Didn't you battle him in the first round of the tourney?" said Stella."Yep. Me and him became good friends. So lets go tell the others." I said.

We then saw the others relaxing and I said,"Guys!".They looked at us and I said,"We decide on going to Johto!".The four Johto Pokemon cheered and I said,"You guys better train. I mean the contests, gym, and frontiers aren't going to be easy.".They trained as me and Stella walked back to my place.

I sat at the kitchen table with my Pokemon pictures."What is wrong with you Bob? You haven't been eating and this is very frighting knowing your stomach." said Stella.She sat there and I said,"I am picking my team for Johto and I don't want to leave anyone out. I mean these guys are my friends."."Let me try picking a team for you Bob. You get some fresh air okay?" said Stella.I walked outside onto my deck and I ate my dinner.

I then looked at the sky and I said,"I am so excited for Johto.".I then notice a old friend flying toward me."No freaking way!" I yelled.I then got tacked by it as Stella opened the door."Bob!" yelled Stella.She then saw my friend."I miss you so much man!" I said.

I then escaped his wrath and I said," I miss you Braviary!".I then hugged the Valiant Pokemon as Stella said,"I am so lost what is happen what right now. Can either one of you explain this to me?"."Yep. I meet him when me and Tyro were out in the woods. We were training but we were attacked by a very powerful Jigglypuff who put Tyro to sleep and I got a lifelong fear of the Pokemon but then Braviary here saved us from her Sing once again with a so awesome Aerial Ace and we became friends. So have you been captured yet?" I said.He then said with his head,"No"."Awesome! So do you want to join me on my journey?" I said.

He nod his head as I said,"I want you to meet my girlfriend Stella and you need a nickname."."How about Brave? I mean fighting that Jigglypuff to save you from her was pretty brave." said Stella."Do you like it Brave?" I said.He then nod his head as I said,"That is awesome. So Stella which Pokemon did you did pick?"."Come inside Bob and Brave and I will show you." said Stella.

My old friend was eating as I said,"So you picked Spark, Meowth, Z, and Swampert? Nice choices."."I picked Spark because she really wanted to travel with you, Z and Meowth are going to come with us not matter what you say about it, and Swampert is your strongest Pokemon." said Stella."Smart. I am picking Brave as well because we need to be in a battle together again." I said."Okay. I am only bring Togekiss. Do you have a way to transport our Pokemon to us when we need them?" said Stella.

"Yep. Me, Genesect, Brian, Steve, and Mewtwo have being working on a system to do this. We just finished the design today, we tested it, and it worked with full success." I said."Awesome. Lets get packing. You better captured Brave." said Stella.She walked upstairs and I said,"Go Pokeball!".I captured him and I said,"Welcome to the team."

I then stood in front of my Pokemon the next day and I said,"You guys! I want you to meet someone. Come on Brave!". He came out and I said,"This is Brave and he is happy to see meet you guys. So be nice to him okay.".I then said,"I have picked my team. Would Spark, Brave, Swampert, Meowth, and Z standing in front of me?".

They stood there and I said,"I picked them for my journey but I will use you guys I promise.".They then all hugged me as Mewtwo said,"We will never stop training."."We will take breaks." said Latias."So go have fun with Stella." said Darkrai.I then return everyone but Z and she said,"Why didn't you return me?"."I need you to be fighting fit because Stella told me about you being lazy." I said.

We then saw Stella at the port."You two made it. I hope my Pokemon can handle it." said Stella."They will. I mean you guys are the best trainers so lets get going!" said Z.She ran on the boat leading to Johto."You ready Bob?" said Stella."Yep. Next stop Johto!" I said.

Next time,
A new Journey begins with a big start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment