Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 43 Team Hyde and their plans for World Domination!


Stella P.O.V
I was tied up in a room which had a security camera in it.I then saw the door open and I saw Shawn.He was wearing a modifed version of the Team Hyde Uniform."Shawn! Let me go right now!" I yelled."Now why should I do that? I mean we have the Star Princess and your hero is coming to save you." said Shawn.

"What are you talking about? You are crazy Shawn!" I yelled."I am not crazy." said Shawn."Yes you are." I said."Shock her with a light Thunder." said Shawn.I was then shocked and Shawn said,"You are getting shocked by some of our electric type Pokemon. Now do you think that I am crazy?".I then said,"Hell yeah.".I was then knocked out.

Bob P.O.V
"Stella!" I yelled.I woke up inside a bed at the Pokemon Center."Where am I?" I said.I then saw a half awake Z."Z?" I said.She woke up and she said,"Bob!".

She then hugged me and she said,"I was so worried about you Bob."."How long have I been out?" I said."A few hours earlier. You were hit with a Hydro Pump and Focus Punch. You should still be out cold right now." said Z."I have a question. Where is Stella?" I said."You don't remember. She was taking by Shawn after your victory. Guess he is a sore loser." said Z."Where are they?!" I yelled."Calm down Bob. We don't need you in pain more." said Z."You are right Z but I miss her. Where are the others?' I said."Follow me." said Z.She hopped off me and I followed her.

I then saw Hilbert with several police officers."Bob!" said Hilbert.The man hugged me and I said,"So do you know where Stella is?"."No clue." said Hilbert.

Then I saw a man standing there.He was taller than Hilbert and he had a mustache which like his hair was black."Is this the boyfriend?" said the man."Yep Chief. Bob meet Chief Leroy Ernesto. He is the man leading this case against Team Hyde." said Hilbert."I see. So where are the others?" I said."They are in the stadium. They may be one of my men's friend but we need to keep them in there." said Leroy."Then why did you let me and Bob go?" said Z."Because we need the champion of Ryoku, the Elite Four, and the winner of the Ryoku League to help us." said Hilbert."What do you need from me Leroy?" I said.

I sat with the chief, Hilbert, Roger, Greg, Edna, Eve, Marco, and Lance."So what is the plan Leroy? We need to save my little brother's girlfriend." said Lance."He is right but we have another problem. According to the chief in the other regions, Team Hyde stole some pretty important items." said Eve."What did they steal?" said Z.

"From Kanto, they took the fire orb, the ice orb, the lighting orb, a suit, and a picture of mew." said Edna." Those items are used by Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Mewtwo, and Mew right?" I said."Yep. Johto lost their legendary items. The volcano stone, the thunder stone, the crystal stone, the rainbow wing, and the sliver wing." said Greg." I have Lugia, Raikou, Entei, and Suicune on me." I said.

"We know. So the other regions report on their items stolen. Bob did Shawn tell you anything before he left?" said Roger."Yeah. He said something about where the hero fought the princess. I think he is talking about the legendary hero from legend." I said."Lets go! I am so ready for some good old revenge." said Hilbert."Okay. Bob we need your friends help." said Leroy."Gotcha ya! Lets go Z!" I said."We will all meet at Infinite." said Marco."Right!" I yelled.

I ran into the arena after getting through the International Police's guards and I saw everyone in the stands."Bob! You are okay!" yelled the girls.They then tackled me as I said,"You girls are killing me!".Brendan then said,"So what is the plan Bob?"."Yeah. We know that you have one and we all want in." said Larry."Why?" I said."You did something for all of us and we want to help you get Stella back." said Morton."Morton? You wanted to help me? I thought you hated my guts." I said."Lets just say that after our match, I changed for the better by releasing of my legendary Pokemon." said Morton."That is awesome Morton." said Ash."You knew that Ash." said Lauren."Oh yeah. I forgot that." said Ash." So what is the plan Bob?" said Drew."Okay. We are going to Infinite." I said."Where is that?" said most of my friends.

Roy walked up to me and he said,"That is where the hero of Ryoku battled the evil king and he saved the princess."."It is nearby my home town." I said."Lets go then!" said Ash."Okay. Lets save the world!" I yelled.I then said,"After I make a quick call to Revolution and Paradise Island. We'll need their help.".

Stella P.O.V
I was being dragged by Ian who was still mad at me."I am so enjoying this. I mean I have that little brat's girlfriend." said Ian."Can it Ian." said a voice.

I then saw two girls.They both had blond hair and they looked like sisters but their eyes told them apart."Maggie and Domino. Now what do I owe this surprise visit? Stella this is Domino and Maggie. Two of the admins like me and I got bossed around by Proton." said Ian."You being a Admin?" I said.I then got kicked by Maggie and she said,"I really will enjoy you being here.".

I then got thrown into a room and I said,"Where are my Pokemon?".Maggie stood there and she said,"Not telling you. I mean you ruined our operation at Mega Mountain and using that idiotic Finn to my advantage."."You are that girl!" I said."Yep. The name is Maggie Williams and I am one of the most beautiful women in the world." said Maggie."A Jynx is more beautiful than you." I said."Shut up!" yelled Maggie.

She then got moved by a man with a black visor on his eye."Ghetsis! What are you doing here?" said Maggie."Shawn sent me here to keep an eye on our special guest. He wants you with the troops." said Ghestsis."Fine." said Maggie.

She walked off as Ghestsis said."You remind me of my son."."You have a kid?" I said."He was adopted along with his sisters. He rebelled against me and along with Ketchum. They stopped my plans and I was met by Shawn wanting revenge on everyone." said Ghetsis."I see. So you are evil?" I said."I am now lets go. Shawn wants to see all of us in person." said Ghetsis.

I then saw Shawn with Ghestsis, Domino, Maggie, Ian, a man with short red hair, a younger Spencer, a man with a blue bandana with a goatee, Cyrus, a man with red hair, a really big man with red hair, and Arthur."Look who it is. My rival's girlfriend. I thank you Ghestsis for bring her here. Did she give you any problems?" said Shawn."None sir." said Ghestsis.

"Good.Stella. I want you to meet my admins. You must have met Archer from the Mono City Power Plant where he and his two lieutenant Mars and Jupiter who shocked your boyfriend and I wish I was there to see that, Cyrus who captured you and he was stopped by Bob at Mega Mountain, Domino and Maggie you met a few moments ago, Ian who you met with Proton on Route 3, and these people are Bud a genius, Waylon Rogue who is the younger brother of Spencer Rogue, Maxie of Team Magma, Archie of Team Aqua, Xerosic who made the suit for Hugh back at Revolution, and Arthur your boyfriend dad." said Shawn.

"Bob will stop you Shawn." I said."Do you really that he can stop me? I will soon be god and I will make sure that you and your pesky boyfriend won't get in my way." said Shawn.

Bob P.O.V
I was walking with Latias and Mewtwo in Mural Town."So this is where you were born Bob?" said the two legendary psychic Pokemon."Yep. I love this place you two because unlike Empire City, it is full of life." I said."So are you ready for your battle with Shawn? It will probably be different from your match with Shawn earlier." said Mewtwo."Yep. I need to show you two something before Leroy calls me." I said.

I led the two to the forest nearby.I then said,"You two. Welcome to Home.".I found this place when I was a kid and it was not near any humans and the aura was just perfect."Bob? Why did you show us this?" said Latias."I have been thinking about after we defeat Team Hyde. What to do. I am going with Stella to another region and I don't want to carry all of you guys around. This doesn't mean I hate you guys but I want to start fresh in my next region." I said."So you want us to live here instead of those cramped homes?" said Mewtwo."Yep." I said.

I then notice a man walking into the clearing.He had teal green hair and blue eyes plus he was just standing there."Who are you?" said Latias."My name is Natural Harmonia Gropius or N for short. I came here to help you on your quest to stop Team Hyde." said N."Why?" I said."My sisters were taken by my father who is one of the admins of Team Hyde and I need help to save them and defeat my father." said N."Should we Bob? I mean this guy could be a spy for his father." said Latias."Read my mind then Latias. You should because then you will know that my quest is true." said N.

She then read his mind and Mewtwo said,"What he say?"."He said that he will help us, he isn't a member of Team Hyde, and his sisters names are Anthea and Concordia." said Latias."Okay. You can help." said Mewtwo."Thank you so much." said N.I then got a call from Leroy."Time to go. You two teleport us back to camp." I said."Yes sir." said the two psychic Pokemon.

I stood there in the same room as Leroy as we discuss a battle plan."Okay Bob. My men including Hilbert and his girlfriend Sydney will be talking a different way into the base because we are going after the six sages who work under Ghestsis." said Leroy."So I am deciding on who are going after the admins then?" I said."Yep. Here are the known admins of Team Hyde." said Leroy.

He handed me a list.I then said,"Thanks I got my team ready to go."."That quick?" said Leroy."Yep. So can you bring me Ash, May, Serena, Leaf, Brendan, Jade, Roy, Aries, Finn, Tara, Rick, and Krystal?" I said."Okay. Good luck Bob." said Leroy.

The 12 that I selected came in and Aries said,"What do you need Bob?"I told them my plan and May said,"That is crazy Bob. I mean you can't just run head first into their base. I mean we don't want Stella heartbroken."."I won't lose." I said."We know that Bob but we can worry about you. You are our friend and to Rick family. I don't want to lose one of my best friends." said Roy."I won't lose and thanks you guys." I said."So who am I going to beat?" said Ash.

"Krystal and Rick you two have Archie and Maxie, Aries and Roy you two got Xerosic and Ghestsis, Jade and Brendan you two have Ian and Bud, Finn and Tara you two have Maggie, and Serena, May, Ash, and Leaf you four have Domino, Waylon Rogue, Archer, and Cyrus." I said."Lets go already!" said Ash.The three girls hit him out and I said,"We are coming Stella. I promised that I will save you from this bastard.".

Stella P.O.V
I was walking with Arthur."Why are you working under him?" I said."Because he is like Bob." said Arthur."Bob and Shawn are two different people." I said."Listen to me Stella. Bob and Shawn are more alike than you think. I mean think about it for a second. Their Pokemon can talk." said Arthur."So? Bob and Shawn are two people?" I said."Follow me. I need to show you the truth about your boyfriend and my son."  said Arthur.

He then dragged me into a room and I saw some screens."You must remember a certain pink formula that Proton made. That was the basic formula that we had for Bobby but we decide to make Bob work for us. I knew that his heart couldn't do it so we decide to make a clone of Bob. So we took Bob's DNA and we made Shawn. So Bob and Shawn are the same." said Arthur."No way. You are kidding right?" I said."I wish I was but I am not. We have to get you ready." said Arthur."What do you mean?" I said."We need to make the past reunited with the future before Bob arrives with his army." said Arthur.

Bob P.O.V
I was sneaking into Team Hyde Base with my friends."You guys. I can't thank you enough." I said."Don't worry about it Bob. I mean we owe you a lot." said Rick."Yeah." said the group.

I then opened the door and I saw a stairway."Guess he is up there." said Brendan."Lets get going. Stella need us." said Jade."Right." said Ash.He ran upstairs as I followed the boy upstairs.

I then saw Archie and Maxie with Groudon and Kyogre."We got them Bob." said Rick.He then said,"Lets go Empoleon, Manectric, and Umbreon!".His three shiny Pokemon came out as Krystal said,"You guys too! Go Zangoose, Ninetails, and Golem!".The three came out and I said,"Here is so more help! Go Rayquaza!".The Sky High Pokemon came out and I said."You guys got this!".

I then saw Maggie."Hey Bobby. I miss you so much. Not!" said Maggie.Finn then stood there and he said,"Lets battle me and you."."Shawn said for me not to let you go so easily so time for you to face my amazing double." said Maggie.

Then a clone of her stood next to her as Tara said,"Lets do this Finn."."Right." said Finn."I choose you Malamar and my name is Miranda." said the Maggie clone.The Overturning Pokemon came out and Finn said,"Go Steelix!".The Iron Snake Pokemon came out and he roared loudly."Lets go Umbreon!" said Maggie.The Moonlight Pokemon came out as Tara said,"Go Beartic!".The Freezing Pokemon came out as I said,"You two got this!".

I then stood on the third floor and I said,"This is so tall!"."Don't worry about it so much Bob. I mean two more floors and we will reached the top." said Brendan."What makes you say that Brendan?" said Ash."The sign." said Jade.

Then I saw a sign that said two more floors till the top and Ash said."Oh. I did not see that."."Same old Ash." said Serena, Leaf, Aries, Roy, and May."Makes sense." I said.

Then I sensed a familiar aura.It was Hugh's aura and I saw a man in a suit and a man with Zekrom and Reshiram."You two must be Xerosic the leader of Team Flare and Ghetsis the leader of Team Plasma. My name is Roy and I am an Elite Four member of Ryoku and I wouldn't let you and your gang get away with this. Go Floatzel, Scizor, and Arcanine!" said Roy.

The three Pokemon of his came out as Xerosic send out Crobat, Persian, and Jellicent and Aries said,"Lets go Hitmonchan, Ninetails, and Poliwrath!".The three then joined Roy's Pokemon and then Ghetsis send out Hydreigon."Begin!" yelled the four.We ran up there as attacks went off up.

We then reached the forth floor and I said,"Man! Look how high we are!".I then shot a spit ball down and Leaf said,"Very mature Bob."."Thank you for that nice compliment Leaf." I said."Wasn't that sarcasm?" said Ash."It was." I said."So where do you think the floor boss is? I mean we met Ghetsis, Xerosic, Maggie, Archie, and Maxie. So where are the final 6?" said May.Then I said,"Right there.".

I then saw Ian and Bud from my adventure."Look who it is. Bobby finally made it here at the cost of your friends." said Ian."They wanted to by the way. This is Ian and Bud. They work for Team Hyde." I said."I see. Lets go Ian." said Brendan."You want to battle me? You only got to the quarter finals while your girlfriend here didn't get to the quarter finals." said Ian.I then felt a powerful aura increase from her and I said,"You will regret that Ian.".I then ran with Ash and the girls up as Jade and Brendan sent out their Pokemon.

We were on the fifth floor and Serena said,"Shawn needs to make something called an elevator!"."Yeah. I mean this is too much." said May."Come on you guys! Where is your sense of adventure!?" said Ash."Mine went about four floors back." said the girls.

Ash then sighed as I saw four people walking toward us.It was Archer, Cyrus, Domino, and Waylon."Look who finally showed up. My step nephew." said Waylon."You are so not my step uncle." I said."I will crush you Bob because Shawn isn't here to stop me." said Cyrus.

Ash then said,"Lets go Cyrus!"."I got Waylon. Spencer doesn't need to know about this." said May."I got Archer." said Serena."And let me guess. I get Serena." said Domino."Correct. Lets battle!" said Serena.I then ran up the stairs to save Stella.

Stella P.O.V
I sat on the floor next to Arthur and his Zororak."Why are you letting him do this Arthur? I mean you are his father. You should take charge." I said."I can't Stella." said Arthur."Why not?!" I yelled."He would kill me and I will die." said Arthur."Are you serious?" I said."Yes. He is now god and no one can stop him not even the legendary Pokemon." said Arthur.

Shawn stood there and he said to me,"Your friends are a big mistake on my master plan. Your boyfriend is quite the mistake."."He isn't a mistake and they will stop you." I said."Silly Stella. I have a plan for that." said Shawn.Then I saw that there was no more stairs and Shawn said,"I got rid of the problem."."You killed them!"I yelled."Nope. I placed them all include Team Hyde in chairs so they can watch me destroy you all." said Shawn.

"Not so fast Shawn!" yelled a boy.I then saw Bob with Rayquaza, Groundon, Kyogre, Zekrom, and Reshiram."How are you even here!" yelled Shawn."Well. I have to thank my running and these guys." said Bob.He then said,"Stella!".

He then ran over to me and I said,"Bob! You're okay!"."Yep. Nothing can keep me done and I also grab these." said Bob.He had my Pokemon and I said,"You found them?"."Well I didn't because I was so focused on saving you so Mewtwo did." said Bob."I will have to thank it later for this." I said."Bob! Time for you to die!" yelled Shawn.

He then threw a spear at Bob but it was blocked by Selena."I won't let you hurt my best friend!" said Selena."Thanks Selena." said Bob.He then stood up and I said,"What are you doing Bob?"."Lets have a battle Shawn." said Bob."Are you serious Bob? He is god!" said Arthur."Dad. I can beat him with my Pokemon friends so please take Stella down to the bottom." said Bob."Wow." said Arthur."Arthur! You better not be listening to your stupid kid." said Shawn."Bob is a way better kid than you. Lets go Stella. Zororak! Turn into a Fearow!" said Arthur.The fox them turned into the Beak Pokemon and he threw me on there and we went down.

Bob P.O.V
"Thank you dad." I said.I then looked at Shawn and I said,"You should give up while you're ahead in life."."Why should god listen to his subject?" said Shawn."Because of this! Now!" I said.

Then I saw the three legendary birds, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Regirock, Registeel, Regice, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Regigigas, Manaphy, Cresselia, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Kyruem, Yveltal, Xerneas, and Zygarde with Mewtwo."The plan is working perfectly Bob." said Mewtwo."Okay. Everyone come out!" I yelled.Then all of my Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets charge me up!"

Stella P.O.V
I then saw Bob wearing a weird suit.It was just like the hero of legend."You figure it out yet Stella?" said Arthur.We were still on Zororak whick was now a Rayquaza."No." I said."He is the hero and you are the princess." said Arthur."So can we help him?" I said.

Bob had two swords in his hands."Nope.He needs to do this by himself." said Arthur."Can we go down there?" I said."I don't see why not but you should tell me why." said Arthur."I have an idea that just might work. We will need some help with this and we need Team Hyde." I said."You are one smart cookie." said Arthur."Yep. Now get going!" I said.

We reached the bottom and I said,"Lets go Mienshao, Togetic, and Samurott!".The three came out and I said,"Free everyone and get them together!".I then got them together and Jade said,"Stella! You all right! Where is Bob?!"."Up there and he needs our help." I said."Why should we help you Stella? I mean you are just some girl." said Maggie."I am the Star Princess and you should listen to me." I said.

The crowd was slient as I said,"Everyone! Send out your strongest Pokemon and then fire your most strongest attack."."And then what?" said Team Hyde."Bob will defeat Shawn and you will go to jail." I said."Okay. We'll help you." said Team Hyde.I then went over to Arthur and I said,"You better help us or so help me."."Don't worry about me. I will always help family and you're part of it now." said Arthur.

Bob P.O.V
I then saw of the Legendary Pokemon and mine out cold and I said,"Lets keep going!".Shawn stood there with limitless energy and he said,"You are going to die! Hydro Cannon!".A huge blast of water came toward me and I said,"King's Shield!".The attack was blocked and I said,"I can't win.I lost.".Then I saw a huge ball of energy flying toward us."What the hell is that!" yelled Shawn.I then said, My friends and your team.".

I then flew toward it and it went in me."Lets finish this!" I said.I return all of my Pokemon and I captured all of the legendary Pokemon and I said,"Powerful Slash!".I then slashed Shawn and he went back to normal and the energy went back to the world and my Pokemon."Thank you Stella." I said.I then teleported my Pokemon and Shawn to the ground as I fell.

Stella P.O.V
"Bob!" I yelled.He was falling fast as I said,"Togetic!".She then flew and I said," You can do it Togetic!"."Yes I Can!" said Togetic.Then she glowed as Togekiss flew toward Bob and I said,"You got this Togekiss!".She then flew toward me and Bob was out cold."Bob!" I said.

He was breathing and I said,"You're okay. I was so worried about you.Thank you so very much Togekiss!".I then hugged my starter and she said,"You would have done the same thing for me and I couldn't let the man who makes my master happy die even if he is Bob."."Lets go." I said.

Next time,
The Elite Four Battle Royale plus some decisions making.

No comments:

Post a Comment