Monday, May 26, 2014

Pokemon Journey part 16 Dimension Hopping


Bob was walking with Stella."So you ready for seeing Sydney and Hilbert again?" said Stella."Yep and I think we are ahead in our relationship than them. So have you told your folks about us yet?" said Bob."No. I know that you did. I heard Rose being so happy from three rooms over." said Stella.

"Yeah. So where are the others anyway?" said Bob."Indy was so excited so he dragged everyone but us to the ruins. He seem really happy about it." said Stella."Yeah. Lets get going." said Bob.

The two made it the the main base of the ruins and then Bob was tackled by a familiar Electric and Steel Pokemon."Magnezone!" said Magnezone."Hey you." said Stella.

She pulled out her Pokedex and it read the Pokemon who was hugged Bob,"Magnezone, the Magnet Area Pokemon. Sometimes the magnetism emitted by Magnezone is too strong, making them attract each other so they cannot move. This Pokemon is always Genderless."."So where is your trainer?" said Bob."Right here Bobby." said Sydney.

She stood there with Hilbert who looked happy to see them."Hey Bob and Stella or should I say Power?" said Hilbert."Power?" said the two."That is your couple name or should we call you Epic?" said Sydney."I think Power is better." said Stella."Yeah. I mean Epic is pretty bad." said Bob.

Then Bob said,"So where is Indy?"."Ah yes. He ran into the caves to see the ruins. They are pretty amazing. You want to go see them?" said Sydney."I'm good. I need to get some training done anyway." said Bob."Okay. You want to come Stella?" said Hilbert.

"Nope. I want to stay here with my fiancee and I need to train one of my Pokemon too." said Stella."We will see you guys later I hope." said Sydney.They walked inside as Bob said,"Lets get some training done you guys!".

Nate was sitting on the floor and he said,"This is so boring."."Yeah. I mean you could be doing some training for the Ecruteak City gym right now." said Rosa."Plus we could be at the Kimono Dance show right now." said Ashley."But instead we got stuck looking at stupid rocks." said the three."These aren't stupid rocks. They are things from other dimension." said Indy.

He had stars for eyes and Nate said,"Huh?"."I mean this rock right here is supposed from a dimension full of Pokemon that have big tongues!" said Indy."You have gone insane." said Ashley and Rosa.

Hilbert walked down with Sydney and Ashley said,"Did you guys see Bob or Stella yet?"."Yeah and they are so cute together." said Sydney."So where are they?" said Rosa."They are outside training for Stella's next contest and Bob's next gym battle." said Hilbert.

"That is so unfair!" said Nate."Yeah. They get to be outside with the fresh air and not looking at rocks." said the girls."Lets get going guys!" said Indy.

The 5 follow Indy inside the caves and they didn't know what they got into because these rocks are from another dimension and the nearby lake is a portal to that other dimension.

Bob then sat with Stella as Brave was flying around with Togekiss having a race, Skull relaxing in the water with Kingdra, Janice relaxing with Meowth and Z, and Ivysaur, Charmeleon, Destiny, Oddish, and Spark were playing nearby."Where is Squirtle?" said Stella.

She then saw Squirtle playing with the water and he was really sad."Why is Squirtle sad Bob?" said Stella."He is the only one of the starters who hasn't evolved yet. Squirtle is really strong and he doesn't need to evolve to be strong. I hope he knows that." said Bob.

Then the water started to ripple."Bob! We have a problem!" said Meowth."Return Skull and Brave!" said Bob.The two went back as Stella said,"You two Destiny and Togekiss!".They went back as Stella return Kingdra and Oddish.She later helped Bob return the other Pokemon beside Z and Janice."Is that everyone Janice?" said Stella."I think so. Where is Squirtle!?" said Janice."Squirtle!" said Squirtle.

He was trapped in the water and Bob jumped in after him."I'm coming Squirtle!" said Bob."Bob! Wait Up!" said Stella.Z transform into a Salamence and the two girls hop on her with their stuff.

Bob caught Squirtle who was crying his eyes out and Bob said,"Don't worry. I will protect you."."Squirtle." said Squirtle.Then Bob and Squirtle got trapped into the water along with Z."Don't worry you guys." said Z.She grabbed them onto her and then they all were gone as the lake went back to normal.

Meanwhile in the cave, Nate noticed something on the computer."Hey Sydney. What does this mean?" said Nate.She looked at the screen and she said,"Something happened! A disturbance at the lake!"."What? That is where Bob and Stella are right? Are they okay?" said Ashley."Let see if my scout knows anything." said Hilbert.

A spy camera came in and Hilbert read the info."So are they okay?" said Rosa.He then said,"No. They got sucked into the lake."."What?!" said Nate.

Bob looked around and he was in a bedroom."Where am I?" said Bob.He got up and he saw his bag with his Pokeballs safe and sound."Okay. Where is Squirtle and Stella?" said Bob.

He got up and he saw a girl sleeping on the floor.She had long blond hair and she looked like a honest to god princess."Okay.bSo how long was I out for? And where is Stella and Squirtle?" said Bob.He then grab his bag and Pokeballs and he opened the door.

He then saw a butler."Ah the young man who is the chosen one was awaken." said the Butler."You woke up?" said the princess.She went onto Bob's back and Bob said,"Okay !What is going on?!".

Bob sat at a table and he said,"Okay? So where am I? Where is the girl and Squirtle that came with me?".You are in the Kingdom of Peace and Kindness known as Saint. The girl you came with is recovering in the maids cabin along with the Squirtle. My name is Erik and I am the head butler of this kingdom and this is the princess of the Kingdom and your future wife Princess Sally." said Erik."What!?" said Bob.

"I love him Erik. He is so cool. I mean he was found protecting that cutie." said Sally."Um I am all ready engaged and I wouldn't betray my wife for anything." said Bob."Who is she?" said Sally."Is she the girl that you came here with?" said Erik."Yeah." said Bob."Then I will just challenge her to a Pokemon Battle." said Sally.

Stella woke up and Janice, Z, and Squirtle were happy to see her and she also saw her bag."You guys are safe. Where is Bob and his Pokemon?" said Stella."They were taken into the castle by some guy in a butler outfit." said Z."Squirtle!" said Squirtle."So are we going to go save him? And where are we?" said Stella.

"No because they have so many Pokemon here working for them especially their princess's Pokemon which was so strong. I mean it broke several trees when they found us. I mean Z and I woke up first and we were dragged here along with you two who were still out cold." said Janice.

The door then opened and she saw Bob."Bob!" said Stella.She hugged the boy and then she noticed a Butler with a blond princess."Bob. Who is this?" said Stella."This is Princess Sally and the head butler Erik. This is my fiancee Stella." said Bob."So this is who I have to beat for your hand to marriage? You are going down." said Sally.

She ran off as Stella said,"Bob! What does she mean by that?"."Well for some reason. She wants to marry me but I am going to marry you." said Bob."She wants to marriage you because of your eyes." said Erik."Excuse me?" said the two.

They sat down outside and Bob was holding Squirtle."So my eyes are like a god?" said Bob."Yes. Most of the kings had golden eyes. It is like a huge thing which girls love for some reason in this dimension." said Erik."You know that we aren't from here?" said Z."Yeah. It was obvious because of those balls which you keep your Pokemon in for some reason." said Erik.

"They are called Pokeballs and do you have something that we can connect with our dimension?" said Bob."Yes but Stella here has to defeat the princess with three Pokemon. She loves battle using three Pokemon." said Erik."Here Stella. You can use these three." said Bob.

He handed her Squirtle, Charmeleon, and Ivysaur's Pokeball and Stella said,"Why these three?"."You can try a new combo that we have been working on. I call it Triple Finish!" said Bob.

Bob stood with Erik and Bob said,"Why do you like us so much and I thought you would your princess to marry me?"."Well after seeing you and Stella battling to save your marriage, it send my heart a flutter Master Bob. I like a young romance more than my princess." said Erik."I see." said Bob.

He was watching Stella trying to control the three starters."Bob! Can I have some help?" said Stella.Bob walked down and he said,"Can you guys please work with Stella?".The three promised that they would in Pokemon talk as Erik said,"You can understand them?"."Yep. It is one of Bob's gifts as the reincarnated hero of Ryoku." said Stella."You are a hero in your dimension?" said Erik."Yep and I have faith that they will work together. I will give a super mega hug if they win." said Bob.The fire type and water type were now super determined to win now as Ivysaur sighed.

Stella stood there across from Sally and Erik stood in the middle of the two females."This is the battle between Stella and Princess Sally. They will be having a triple battle for Bob. Any words from the prince?" said Erik.

Bob was tied up as he said,"Win Stella!"."You won't win this Stella. Go Rhydon, Magmar, and Electabuzz!" said Sally.Then the three Pokemon came out."Go Squirtle, Charmeleon, and Ivysaur!" said Stella.They came out and Erik said,"Begin!".

"Megahorn, Fire Blast, and Thunder!" said Sally."Okay Charmeleon! Take it all in!" said Stella.He then took all three of the attacks and then he started to glow again."Awesome!" said Bob."I knew that he was going to evolve. I guess me and you being together helps." said Stella.

Then a Charizard stood there and he said,"Lets do this!"."Okay! Time for the a Triple Finish!" said Stella.The three starters stood there and Stella said,"Blast Burn, Solar Beam, and Hydro Pump!".

The three then knocked out all of Sally's Pokemon were knocked out." And the winner of the match is Stella and she wins Master Bob .I shall return with the device to send you back home." said Erik.

Bob stood there and he fed Charizard."I am so proud of you." said Bob."Thanks Bob. I mean I like you and Stella so much and I will serve you until the end of time." said Charizard.

He then blasted Bob with a Flamethrower as Stella read the dragon like Pokemon with Bob's Pokedex,"Your Pokemon learned Blast Burn, Fly, Giga Impact, Recover, Draco Meteor, and Hyper Beam."."That is awesome." said Bob.

Erik then came up with a device."Here you two go. This will transport you back home." said Erik."Thank you Erik." said Stella.She then gave the man a hug as she jumped on Charizard with Bob into the lake portal.

Next time,
A old friend brings back some great memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment