Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pokemon Journey part 3 Meeting new rivals in Cherrygrove.


Bob P.O.V
"We made it!" said the girls.Me and Luke were tired as Luke said,"Why did they run here?"."This Pokemon Center has a hot spring. It is known to heal Pokemon and humans." I said."I still don't get it." said Luke."You will understand when you are older." I said.

We reached the Pokemon Center and Z came out."We finally made it." said Z."I know right? I mean this hot spring is going to be amazing!" said the girls."You girls go to the springs and I will get us room." I said.They ran off as Luke said,"What do you need me to do?".I then looked at the girls bag and I said,"Heal up their Pokemon."."Okay! I'll heal up Scyther and Totodile too! What about your Pokemon?" said Luke."They'll be fine." I said.

I then got our rooms and I placed me and Luke's bag in our room and the girls in their room.I then walked with Luke to our hot spring."This is going to be so nice. Totodile will love the hot springs!" said Luke."I guess so. You and Totodile are like brothers correct?" I said."We sure are! We have been friends since I was a baby. Professor Elm keep him for me so that me and him can go on a journey together." said Luke."It is just like me and Swampert. We have been friends for almost 8 years now." I said.

We reached our hot springs and I sat inside."This is so nice. Come on out you guys!" I said.Then Drake, Nemo, Meowth, and Brave out along with Scyther and Totodile."Where is Spark?" said Luke."She is a girl." I said."Oh. You guys relax!" said Luke.

They relaxed nearby as Nemo and Totodile went in with us."So what is a Pokemon Contest? And why isn't Stella entering this one?" said Luke."This contest here is the junior edition. Beginners start here and the one in Violet City is for more experience coordinators." I said."Oh that makes sense I think." said Luke."Contest don't make that much sense. I still don't understand it. We better get out." I said.I got out and I return my Pokemon and Luke said,"I will stay in for a while.".

The next day, I was eating some breakfast at the contest hall as Luke was sitting on the ground."You shouldn't have stay in the water for so long Luke." I said."I know but it was so nice. So where are the girls?" said Luke."They are getting registered at the Contest hall." I said.

I then looked around."They will have some tough competition espically that guy." I said.I then was looking at a boy.He had blond hair, blue eyes, and he had a really rare Pokemon here in Johto a Pipulp."What is that?" said Luke.He then pulled out his pokedex and it said,"Pipulp, the Penguin Pokemon. It doesn't like to be taken care of. It's difficult to bond with since it won't listen to its trainer. This one is a Male."."Awesome! He looks so cool not as much as Totodile." said Luke.

He went to go touch him but he was hit with a Drill Peck."Don't you touch my Pipulp." said the boy."Why not?" said Luke.The two grew a flame around them along with their Water Pokemon."Brave. Calm them down with a small Gust." I said.They calmed down thanks to Brave."A Braviary? Is this Pokemon yours?" said the boy."Yep. And your name is?" I said.

"Jack! I did it!" said a girl.Jack aka the boy turned around and he was tackled by a girl with brown hair and green eyes.I then return the bird as I sighed."You seem happy. Where is Oshawott?" said Jack.Then Pipulp got attacked by her Oshawott."What is that?" said Luke."Oshawott, the Sea Otter Pokemon. The scalchop on its stomach isn't used for battle-it can be used to break open hard berries as well. This one is a Female." said Dexter."That is so cool!" said Luke.

I then helped Jack up and the girl said,"You can't be? Is your name Bob?"."Bob? The winner of the Grand Festival and Pokemon League in Ryoku here?" said Jack."Yep my name is Bob and I am that Bob." I said.He then shook me up and down and I said,"Can you stop?".He stopped as I said,"Thank you."."So what is your name? And where did you and Jack get those Pokemon?" said Luke."My name is Gina and we got our Pokemon from their regions professor." said Gina."That is so cool!" said Luke.

I then saw the girls and Janet said,"You guys met Gina?"."Yeah. You know her?" I said."We just meet her in the hall a few seconds ago. She went to go meet up with her friend. Your name is Jack I presume?" said Tami."Yep. I am going through Johto with her to get all the badges so I can compete in the Sliver Conference." said Jack."The Sliver Conference?" said Luke."Sometimes Luke. The Sliver Conference is where the trainers who have earned 8 Johto badges go to battle and it is nearby the grand festival which is where coordinator who earn five ribbons go." said Stella."We better go. We have some training to do." said Jack.

He then grab the girl and Pipulp grab Oshawott as they walked off."You guys better get training too. I don't thank Gina isn't going to be an easy one." said Stella.

The three ran off as I said,"You want to go get something to eat before we start?".We then got some ice cream and we sat on a bench watching the Coordinators train."So you ready to train Oddish?" I said."Yep. Come on out Oddish!" said Stella.

She sent out her Oddish and then he said,"Oddish?"."This is an contest hall Oddish. We are here to cheer on Janet and Tami who are in this contest. A contest is where coordinators use their Pokemon not like battling.Lets begin." said Stella.

The Weed Pokemon then cheered as Stella said,"Lets see what your moves are.".Her Pokedex then rang and it said,"Oddish knows Petal Dance, Giga Dance, Energy Ball, Solar Beam, Sunny Day, Vine Whip, and Razor Leaf."."Okay lets make Petal Dance and then hit them into something cool Oddish!" said Stella."Oddish!" said Oddish.He then made a petal form of me and Stella kissing under the moonlight."Wow." I said."That is so romantic." said Stella.

She return him and Stella said,"I guess he is a really strong Oddish."."Yep. I guess that we just attract strong Pokemon. I mean Nemo is strong like really strong." I said."You going to use him in the Violet City Gym?" said Stella."Maybe or I will find a very strong Metapod and I will use it." I said."Yeah. I mean a super strong Metapod is a little Farfetch'd." said Stella."Lets go cheer them on Stella. I mean Luke will need some help cheering them on." I said.

Narrator P.O.V
Meanwhile backstage, "How does this look Troy?" said Vera.She was wearing a green dress and Troy said,"It looks fine to me Vera. Why are we even here? I mean we only have three Pokemon and that boy with the super charged Pikachu and Magikarp is here with his friends." said Troy."Troy. It has always been my dream to be a Pokemon Coordinator and this contest is perfect for us. I mean the Ribbon Cup will be great for that boss." said Vera."And why would the boss need a dinky little cup?" said Troy.

Then he was bit by the Mouse Pokemon and he said,"Don't worry about it Troy. Lets make sure that Vera wins."."You're right. We better get to our seat. Don't mess this up Veronica." said Troy.

The crowd was cheering as a woman appeared on stage.She had short orange hair and brown eyes."Welcome to the Cherrygrove City contest. My name is Angie and I am the MC for the contests here in Johto. Today we have 32 coordinators competing for the Cherrygrove ribbon." said Angie.She held the ribbon.It was red and blue and Angie said,"Ain't it pretty folks. Lets start with our first coordinator. She is from New Bark Town and her name is Janet!".

She ran out wearing her normal clothes as Luke yelled,"Lets go Janet!".Bob then sighed as Angie said,"Anyway. Lets see what Janet has."."Go Poliwag!" said Janet.

She send out Poliwag and he made the crowd cheer for him."Let see what Poliwag can do." said Angie."Bubble!" said Janet.Then bubbles came out and Janet said,"Bounce on them!".He bounced on the bubbles and the crowd cheered.The bubbles popped as Poliwag stood dead center as the judges gave her 28.5."An amazing start to our contest!" said Angie.

Then Bob noticed Veronica aka Vera."She looks familiar." said Bob."You know her Bob?" said Luke."I never met her before. So were did Stella go?" said Bob."She said that she had to go check on Janet and Tami." said Z.She sat there and Bob said,"I am not going to ask why."."Good boy." said Z.Vera then said,"Go Venomoth!".

Then the Poison Moth Pokemon came out and Bob brought out his Pokedex and it said,"Venomoth, the Poison Moth Pokemon. The scales it scatters will paralyze anyone who touches them, making that Pokemon unable to stand."."This Pokemon looks pretty strong. Does Dexter say if it is a boy or girl?" said Luke."Poison Powder!" said Vera.The bug then made a pretty Poison Powder and Vera said,"Psychic and then Whirlwind!".Then she made a Whirlwind being held by Psychic and then she said,"Sliver Wind!".

Then it made a beautiful blast and the judges gave her a 30.0."And Veronica made it to the next round!" said Angie."Lets go Veronica!" said Troy."Is that? Nah?" said Bob."I guess they can compete. They aren't causing any troubles." thought Bob.

Then the final round started as Angie said,"Lets see how made it to the next round. We have seen pretty good trainers. Now lets see which 4 made it in.".Then Bob saw Janet, Tami, Vera, and Gina's picture on the screen."It looks we have a intense battle on our hands." said Bob."Indeed." said Jack.He stood there with Pipulp as he said,"Mind if we join you?"."Sure." said Bob.

He sat down as Angie said,"Let see whose fighting who in the semi finals of this Pokemon Contest.".Then the group include Troy and Raticate looked at the screen.The first match was Tami and Janet and then Vera and Gina."I'll be right back." said Bob.

Bob P.O.V
I was outside watching the match.I was feeding Brave."You wanted to watch our friends match?" I said.He nod as I made a little pool and I said,"Lets go Nemo!".He then relaxed in the pool as we watched the match."Go Cyndaquil!" said Tami.Then the small Fire Mouse Pokemon came out and he said his name,"Cyndaquil!"."Go Poliwag! " said Janet.The Tadpole Pokemon came out and Angie said,"Begin the match. Every one of our trainers have 5 minutes to lower their points down to zero.".

"Bubble!" said Janet."Dodge it and then tackle!" said Tami.Janet's points lowered as I said,"She better get her act together because this isn't like a gym battle at all."."Okay Poliwag. Water Gun!" said Janet.The Fire Mouse Pokemon was knocked back as Janet said,"Hit him with Tackle!".The Tadpole slammed into the mouse and I looked at the board.It was tied up equally and they had a minute on the clock."This could go to anyone you guys." I said."Magikarp?" said Nemo."Oh yeah. This is your first time seeing one  Nemo. A contest is like a gym battle but more fancy you know." I said.

He nod as Tami said,"Flame Wheel!".The Fire Mouse then knocked back Poliwag as Angie said,"And time is up. Looks like the winner is."I then saw Janet's picture on the screen with more points and Angie said,"The winner is Janet from New Bark Town.".Janet then hugged her Pokemon as Tami hugged hers."That was an awesome battle right guys?" I said.

The two agreed with me as the next round started."Lets begin the match." said Angie.In the battle round, you could switch out to a different Pokemon but most people stick to the Pokemon that they used in the first round for a familiar face so they could related with the crowd which makes sense and people who do switch their Pokemon bring a lot of variety."Go Grimer!" said Vera.Then a blob came out.

I then pulled out my Pokedex and it said,"Grimer, the Sludge Pokemon. Sludge exposed to X-rays from the moon transformed into Grimer. It loves feeding on filthy things. This one is a Male and the Venomoth from earlier is Female."."Weird." I said."Go Drilbur!" said Gina.

A mole came out and I pulled out my Pokedex and it said,"Drilbur, the Mole Pokemon. It makes its way swiftly through the soil by putting both claws together and rotating at high speed. This mole Pokemon is a Female."."This is going to be interesting. Right Bob?" said Stella.She sat next to me and Angie said,"Begin!".

"Sludge!" said Vera.Then Poison flew in the sky and Stella said,"Is that Veronica girl Vera from Professor Elm's lab back in New Bark Town?"."Yep. You could tell?" I said."Yep. I saw her talking with Troy and Raticate before the contest started. So are you going to do anything?" said Stella."Nope." I said."Smart." said Stella."Destroy it with Mud-Slap!" said Gina.The mole then destroy the Poison and Gina said,"Lets try a Drill Run!"."Jump and then Body Slam!" said Vera.The Sludge Pokemon trapped the mole in it and Gina said,"Lets go with a Dig!"."Stop it with Power-Up Punch!" said Vera."What!?" said Gina.

The Sludge Pokemon then got off the Mole Pokemon who was knocked out and Angie said,"And the winner is Veronica!"."She seems determined to win this." said Stella."I guess so." I said.Then I stood up and I return my Pokemon."Lets go watch from inside." I said."Right. I have a way to get us back stage." said Stella."Cool." I said.

We walked backstage and we saw Luke."You guys! This is so much fun." said Luke."Isn't it? Where is Tami and Gina?" said Stella."In their dressing room. Pipulp is trying cheer them up but it isn't going to work." said Jake.He stood there and Luke said,"We should have a battle! I mean it would be so much fun."."How about after the contest? Stella, Luke, and Jake. You guys try to cheer them up and I'll cheer on Janet." I said.They walked off as I said,"She'll need it. I mean those Poison Pokemon look strong and I don't think Poliwag can do this.".

Narrator P.O.V
Janet stood there and Vera said,"This is too good."."What do you mean Veronica?" said Janet."I guess her dense friends is getting to her. Those two better not do anything stupid." thought Veronica."It is nothing at all Janet. I am just thinking about something. Lets get started." said Veronica."Okay! Go Chikorita!" said Janet.She came out with a twirl and Vera said,"Go Venomoth!".The bug came out and Angie said,"Begin!".

"Poison Powder!" said Vera. Blow it back with your leaf!" said Janet.The Powder was blocked and then Vera said,"Psychic!".Chikorita was in the air and Janet said,"Go with a Razor Leaf!".Then some sharp leaves hit the poison moth freeing the plant."Lets end this with Bug Buzz!" said Vera."Tackle!" said Janet.

Then the stadium ceiling broke as Bob said,"Go Drake and Brave! Protect them!".The two then blocked the rubble as Bob heard a male voice,"Prepare for Terror."Make it double." said another male.Bob then saw Troy and Raticate in a balloon."Guess it is time to show you the power of Thunder! Go Spark!" said Bob.

She came out and Vera thought,"Those two."."Suck them up Troy!" said Raticate.Then Pokeballs flew as Bob said,"Catch them you guys!".The three tried their best but they failed."This is going to make the boss love us!" said Troy.The two then dance as Bob said,"Drake and Brave! You two fly up there with Spark and Meowth!".Meowth came out as the four flew up."Dragon Claw, Aerial Ace, Thunderbolt, and Dragon Breath!" yelled Bob.

The two went off into the distance and the pokeballs fell as Vera said,"Catch them Grimer!".The Sludge Pokemon caught them and Angie said,"And it is time!"."You were going through it?!" thought Bob."And the winner is Janet." said Angie.She then hugged the Grass type Pokemon as Vera walked off with Grimer looking for her team mates.

Bob P.O.V
I walked into the dressing room and I saw Janet holding her ribbon in the air."I got the ribbon! You guys were awesome!" said Janet."Poliwag/Chikorita!" said the two."You were pretty good." I said.She then saw me and she said,"Bob!".

She then punched me as she said,"Don't scare me like that okay!"."I promised that I wouldn't ever do that again." I said.She then said,"So where is the next contest?"."In Bloomingvale. That town is in between Violet City where the first senior contest is along with the gym and Azalea the second gym town along with the next contest for all of us." I said."Cool. So where is Tami, Stella, and Luke?" said Janet."Outside. Luke and Jake are having a battle." I said.She was gone and I said to her Pokemon,"She really likes him.".

We made it outside and I stood as ref."This is a one on one Pokemon battle between Luke of New Bark Town and Jake of?" I said."I am from Sunyshore City!" said Jake."Okay then. Trainers your Pokemon!" I said."Lets go Scyther!" said Luke.The Mantis Pokemon came out and he said,"Scyther!"."A Scyther? Very Interesting. Go Beedrill!" said Jake.

The bee like Pokemon came out as Tami pulled out her Pokedex and it said,"Beedrill, the Poison Bee Pokemon. It has three poisonous stingers on its forelegs and its tail. They are used to jab its enemy repeatedly. This Pokemon is a Male.".The two bugs then looked at each other getting ready for a fight."Begin!" I said.

"Focus Energy into Twineedle!" said Jake."Dodge it!" said Luke.The mantis then dodged the Bug attack and then Luke said,"Air Slash!".The bug took the attack and then Jake said,"Poison Jab!"."Aerial Ace!" said Luke.

The mantis was knocked out thanks to Poison Jab."Winner Beedrill!" I said."Good job Beedrill. Take a good long break." said Jake.Luke then went over to his Scyther and he said,"You were awesome. Take a good long rest.".He return him and Jake said,"That was an amazing battle. I hope we get another battle like that."."Thanks Jake. I really hope Scyther gets to battle Beedrill again." said Luke."I will make sure that I will have him trained for the rematch." said Jake."That was so awesome Jake. I mean Beedrill looked like he enjoyed. We better get going to the Violet City gym. See you guys at the next contest I hope." said Gina.

The two walked off as Luke said,"Lets get to the Pokemon Center. Scyther need to be restore so he can fight again.".He ran as the girls ran after him."Is Scyther going to be alright Bob? He got badly defeated by that Beedrill." said Stella."I have no idea but I better bring back an old friend in case." I said.I then opened it up and I said,"Let see who would be good against Falkner."

Narrator P.O.V
"I can't believe you two sometimes. I mean you two tried to steal their Pokemon during the contest in case I lost." said Vera.She stood there over her partners in crime."We did this because we didn't know if Grimer could win against that twerps's Chikorita. I mean Grimer is my Pokemon but I worry about him." said Troy.

He then hugged the Poision Pokemon and he said his name is joy."So what ribbon is next Vera?" said Raticate."The one in Happy Town and I am hundred percent that those twerps won't be there." said Vera."How?" said the two men."They are going a different way than us and then once I win the ribbon there, we will try to steal their Pokemon." said Vera."Yes!" said the two.

Next time,
Will Scyther regain his confidence after his defeat from Jake's powerful Beedrill or will a group of Heracross stop his recovery?Who did Bob pick for Falkner?And who is Mr.Pokemon? This and more next time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment