Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pokemon Journey part 4 Helping a warrior gain back its confidence!

I will be making up stuff for this.

Bob P.O.V
We were walking to Mr.Pokemon's house which was on Route 30 but we were stopped by a boy named Joey.He challenged Luke to a Pokemon battle and it was Totodile and Rattata, the pre-evolved form of Raticate.I then pulled out my Pokedex and it said,"Rattata, the Mouse Pokemon. Living wherever there is food available, it ceaselessly scavenges for edible the entire day. This Pokemon is a Male."."This Rattata is in the top tier of Rattata." said Joey."Lets go Totodile!" said Luke."Begin the match!" said Stella.

I taught her how to be a referee on the side so I had full confidence that she could be fair."Totodile Water Gun!" said Luke."Dodge it!" said Joey.The rat then dodged it and then Luke said,"Lets try an Scratch!".He then slashed the rat and then he bit onto the rat and he froze the rat into an ice cube."Rattata!" said Joey.

He went over and Luke said,"What was that Totodile?"."Totodile?" said Totodile."That was Ice Fang Luke. It is a move that must have been passed over from his family." I said." You learned Ice Fang?! That is awesome!" said Luke.The Big Jaw Pokemon started dancing as Tami said,"I'll help you Joey. Go Cyndaquil and use Ember.".

"So you guys are on your way to see Mr. Pokemon?" said Joey.He was eating some of my food and Janet said,"Professor Elm called Bob at the Cherrygrove City Pokemon Center last night to come meet him. Do you know where his house is Joey?"."Yep. I know where it is due to me and him being great friends. Lets go after lunch!" said Joey."That is an good idea because those two wouldn't stop eating." said Tami.

We all looked at Luke and Totodile who were eating like crazy and I noticed his Scyther standing there."What is wrong with Luke's Scyther?" said Joey."He lost his confidence after a battle against a friend of ours's Beedrill." said Tami."We are worried about him too. I mean before that battle, Scyther loved to battle but now look at him." said Janet.

Joey looked at Scyther who was really depressed."I see. Maybe Mr.Pokemon can help him." said Joey."Are you sure about this Joey?" said Stella." I got full faith in the kid Stella. He seems to know this Mr. Pokemon. So lets go." I said.

We walked toward a house.I then saw a man watering some plants nearby his house.He had on a brown suit and he had gray hair and he said,"U hope Arceus gives you an great grow."."Mr. Pokemon!" yelled Joey.

He then ran over to the man and he said,"Hello Joey. How is your Rattata doing?"."He is doing really great. Mr. Charles. Oh I forgot to introduce you to my friends." said Joey.Joey was knocked down as he shook my hand."I can't believe that I am meeting the champion of the Ryoku League and the winner of the Ryoku Grand Festival. My name is Charles Pokemon but most people call me Mr.Pokemon or Charles but you can me either." said Charles."My name is Bob and this is my girlfriend Stella." I said.

"Hi Mister. Pokemon. The Professor talks about you in the highest regard." said Stella."Yes he does. You three must be Luke, Janet, and Tami?I remember seeing you kids as babies." said Charles."You did?" said the three."I never forget a face. So let me take a guess. Luke picked Totodile, Tami picked Cyndaquil, and Janet picked Chikorita?" said Charles."They did. Can we talk inside?" I said.

Me and Stella sat inside with Mr. Pokemon as the others were playing outside."So Luke caught a Scyther and he lost his confidence after a battle with this Jake's Beedrill?" said Charles."That is the basic situation. So what do you got?" said Stella."Most Scyther live in groups and they like to battle Pokemon more than anything but when one loses, they lose the spark to battle unless they are challenged by a strong Bug type Pokemon." said Charles."So if we can find a strong fighting Bug Pokemon, we can get Scyther's spirit back?" I said."Yep. I better get back to work. You two should go outside." said Charles.

We walked outside and Stella said,"So what Pokemon are you going to use?"."I have only Leavanny and she is busy with the wedding so I have no one that could help our cause." I said."Maybe we could go all look for one. I bet there is a strong Bug Pokemon out here." said Stella."I thought that you were afraid of Bug Pokemon?" I said."If you are by my side, I'll be fine." said Stella."That is good." I said.

Narrator P.O.V
Luke was playing with Totodile and he said,"That is still so awesome that you learned Ice Fang. I wondered what moves you have learned. I better Dexter knows your moves.".

He then pull it out and it said,"Totodile knows the moves Rage, Water Gun, Scratch, Ice Fang, Crunch, Aqua Jet, and Ice Punch."."That is awesome Totodile.I wonder what moves Scyther knows." said Luke.He sent out the Pokemon and he was still sad."Let me see." said Luke."Scyther knows Slash, Quick Attack, Air Slash, Vacuum Wave, Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Agility, False Swipe, Aerial Ace, and Razor Wind." said Dexter."That is awesome Scyther! Lets you and Totodile do some training before our gym battle against the Flying type gym leader." said Luke.

"Scyther." said Scyther."What is wrong Scyther? You haven't been yourself lately and we are worried aren't we Totodile?" said Luke."Totodile!" yelled Totodile.

Janet and Tami walked over with Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Poliwag, and Lotad."Yeah Scyther. We are worried about you right Lotad and Cyndaquil?" said Tami."Lotad/Cyndaquil!" said the two."They're right Scyther." said Janet."Chikorita/Poliwag!" said the two."We are worried about you Scyther. So tell us what you need to recover from this. Okay?" said Luke."Scyther." said Scyther.

Then the five Pokemon and their trainers were captured by a net."Scyther!" yelled Scyther.Then Team Terror's balloon appeared."Prepare for trouble." said Troy.Vera was distract by her ribbon as she said,"I am so happy that I won this.".

No one beside Team Terror, Bob, and Stella knew that Veronica and Vera are the same."Anyway. We better get going. The boss will enjoy this." said Raticate.Then Scyther then flew after them."Awesome! Scyther Slash!" said Luke.Then Troy said,"Go Murkrow and use Haze!".The Darkness Pokemon then blocked the Mantis Pokemon's vision and they were gone.

Bob P.O.V
Me and Stella ran over to Scyther and I said,"What happened Scyther? Where is everyone?"."Scyther! Scyther!" said Scyther."What is he saying?" said Stella."He said that our friends were captured by Team Terror and they were taken into the woods over there." I said."You shouldn't go out there Bob." said Charles.

He stood there with a serious look on her face and Stella said,"Why?"."There is a lot of Bug type Pokemon and there isn't a Pokemon Center till you reached Violet City." said Charles."I am going to save my friends no matter what Charles." I said."Okay but be careful." said Charles.

We then ran to the woods and I said,"Help us find them Brave!".He flew off as Stella said,"So Bob? What other Pokemon are you going to use?"."This one! Go Donphan!" I said.She came out and she said,"Bob!".She then tackled me and she gave me a hug as I said,"I miss you two but we have a problem.".

She then saw Scyther and she said,"Is this yours?"."Nope. Scyther meet Donphan. She is one of my Pokemon that I got from Ryoku. Donphan this is my friend's Pokemon. His trainer was captured and we need your help finding them. I'll introduce you to my new Pokemon later." I said."Okay Bob!" said Donphan.She then went into the forest looking for someone who had her master scent as we followed her.

Brave came back to us and I said,"They are up ahead. Team Terror's balloon landed near a group of Heracross.".I return him and I said,"Lets keep going.".We followed her as Donphan was hit with a Razor Leag."Donphan!" said Stella.Then I saw a Bulbasaur."A Bulbasaur?" I said.

I then pulled out my Pokedex and it said,"Bulbasaur, the Seed Pokemon. A strange seed was planted on its back at birth, The plant sprouts and grows with the Pokemon. This Pokemon is a male."."Bulbasaur!" yelled Bulbasaur."What is he saying?" said Stella and Donphan."He says that he doesn't like that we are in the forest. We are here to get our friends and we will be out of here." I said.

Then some Pokemon ran by us."What happen?" said Stella."Bulbasaur!" yelled Bulbasaur."He says that the Heracross are attacking. Our friends are there! Can we come with you?" I said.Bulbasaur looked at us and he said yes."Lets go! Return Donphan!" I said.

Narrator P.O.V
"This is awesome Tory. I mean we captured those twerps and I got my first ribbon." said Vera."Yeah but we had to use Murkrow." said Troy.The three sat with their Pokemon as Luke, Janet, Tami, and their Pokemon were trapped."Let us out of here!" said Luke."Not going to happen. Venomoth Stun Spore!" said Troy.

Luke was on the floor paralyzed and Tami said,"Heal him right now!"."Not going to happen twerp. I mean you will need some Salveyo weed which we don't have so you lost." said Troy.The three laughed as Totodile was worried about his trainer."Don't worry about me Totodile. I'll be fine. I know that Scyther will save us." said Luke.

Then some Heracross surround them."What are they?" said Janet.She then pulled out her Pokedex and it said,"Heracross, the Single Horn Pokemon. This Powerful Pokemon thrusts its prized horn under its enemies' bellies, then lifts and throws them. These Pokemon are extremely territorial."."We must be in the nest." said Tami."What do you over grown beetles want?" said Vera."Heracross!" said one of them.This one had a scar over its right eyes."This one is a male and  he is the leader." said Dextra."Heracross!" yelled the leader.

Then Team Terror then blasted off as Luke said,"What happened?"."Some Heracross got rid of Team Terror but we are still trapped." said Tami."And we are in their nest so we might be joined them." said Janet."Hurry Bob and Scyther. We need you." said Janet."Excadrill Hyper Beam!" yelled a boy.

Then a mole attack the bugs and Bob, Stella, Scyther, and a Bulbasaur appeared along with a mole."Bob!" yelled Luke."Hey guys. Sorry we are late. This forest is pretty thick like Ash's head" said Bob."Huh?" said the three."Never mind that statement. Excadrill, Scyther, and Bulbasaur! Slash and Razor Leaf!" said Bob.

The three then broke the cage and Stella said,"What happened?"."Luke was hit with a Stun Spore correct?" said Bob.The two girls nod along with their Pokemon."Okay. Bulbasaur use Syhthesis on him." said Bob.The Seed Pokemon then healed Luke and he said,"Thank you Bob and Bulbasaur! You too Excadrill and Scyther.".

The two then thanked the boy as Luke pulled out his Pokedex and it read Excadrill,"Excadrill, the Subterrene Pokemon. It can help in tunnel construction. Its drill have evolved into steel strong enough to bore through iron plates. This Pokemon is a male."."Lets get some more help! I choose you Donphan!" said Bob.

She came out and Tami's Pokedex read the elephant,"Donphan, the Armor Pokemon. It had sharp, hard tusks and a rugged hide. Its tackle is strong enough to knock down a house. This Pokemon is a female."."I saw these two at the Ryoku League!" said Luke."Yep. You two push the other Heracross back. Bulbasaur can you talk to their leader?" said Bob."Bulbasaur!" said Bulbasaur.

He then talked to the Single Horn Pokemon and Bob said,"Bulbasaur says that Team Terror invaded their home and they will let us go if a Pokemon battle with the leader."."I'll fight him." said Excadrill.

He was stopped by Donphan and she said,"Let Scyther battle."."Scyther!" yelled Scyther."I'll be the ref from the match if you don't mind." said Bob."You want me to instruct you Scyther?!" said Luke."Scyther!" yelled Scyther."He says no. Let him do this by himself. A warrior can do this by himself but when the going get tough, he can relay on us." said Excadrill."He is right." said Donphan."Lets begin the match between Scyther and Heracross begin!" said Bob.The Mantis Pokemon slashed the Single Horn Pokemon back and then the bug fired a Focus Punch.He dodged it and then he used Aerial Ace knocking him down."Winner Scyther!" said Bob.

Bob P.O.V
Scyther helped his opponent up and the herd of bug/fighting Pokemon ran off."I guess they were impressed with your skills Scyther! That was awesome! You must feel a lot better now don't you?" said Luke.

The Pokemon then nod as Totodile danced near him and Luke return the two along with the girls."So Bob? Did you catch Bulbasaur?" said Janet."Nope. He is wild." said Stella.I then return the two Ground type Pokemon and I said,"Do you want to come with me and my friends? I mean we will need your peace keeping skills and your awesome Razor Leaf?"."Bulbasaur!" said Bulbasaur.

I then capture him and I said,"I got an Bulbasaur!"."That is so cool Bob!" said Luke."Lets get going. I mean the Violet city Gym isn't going to wait for you two." said Janet and Tami."Right!" said Luke.

Next time,
The Violet City Pokemon Contest and gym battle plus a new friend for Luke.       

No comments:

Post a Comment