Saturday, May 3, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 41 The Pokemon League part 15 The Final Four!


Bob P.O.V
I woke up and I saw Stella in my bed again.She then woke up and I said,"Morning.".I then got knocked out again and Z started laughing."This will never stop being funny." said Z."And I need to get you a Master ball because the one you are in now is broken!" I said.

I stood up and my girlfriend's face was really red."Sorry Bob!" said Stella."It is fine. I love you." I said.She then return Z and I said,"You know me so well."."You ready for your match against Leaf today?" said Stella."Yep." I said.

Brendan P.O.V
I was walking through the forest with Jade."So why are we going out here?" said Jade."Ash asked me to help him with his match." I said."And you need me because?" said Jade."Maybe I wanted to show off my sweet girlfriend to everyone." I said."Okay. I understand completely." said Jade."Are you mad?" I said."No." said Jade.

We then found Ash with Pikachu, Sceptile, Charizard, Feraligatr, Garchomp, and Snorlax."Hey guys." said Ash."So you have picked them for Shawn?" said Jade."Yep. I have trained with these guys the most so I have a feeling that we can win this." said Ash."They look strong." I said."Yep. So can we spare against you?" said Ash."Um sure. Lets go." I said.

"I can't believe how strong his Charizard is." I said.I was in the mall and I was sitting in one of the dressing rooms.My clothes was burned and Jade was grabbing me some new ones."You are going to look amazing Brendan. I mean I know fashion." said Jade."Okay." I said.She then handled me some stuff and she said,"Try it on."."Okay." I said.

I then put on a green and white hoodie with a pokeball logo, black shirt, and blue jeans.I then put it on and I walked out."So how do I look?" I said."Great." said Jade.I then paid for it and me and her walked to the stadium.

Bob P.O.V
I was in my dressing room and I looking at the six Pokemon that I picked."We need to win this match guys. I need to beat Shawn." I said.Z came out and she said,"Bob. We need to talk about something."."Um sure." I said.

She sat there and she said,"Shawn is the leader of Team Hyde."."What!? I thought my dad was the leader!" I yelled."That what we thought but the elites and champions found this out. You aren't going to kill Lance right?" said Z."Nope. I am going to make our battle more fun." I said."Good. I was worried that you were going to kill your brother." said Z."Oh I will but with his favorite Pokemon." I said.

I walked out there and I saw Leaf."You ready Bob?" said Leaf."Yep. I am going to make this a fun one." I said."Lets begin our match between Bob from Mural Town and Leaf from Pallet Town. Trainers." said the ref."Go Forretress!" said Leaf.The Bagworm Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Leavanny!".She came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Mirror Shot!" said Leaf."Dodge and then Air Slash!" I said.The slash hit and Leaf said,"Rapid Spin into Zap Cannon!"."Dodge and then Leaf Storm!" I said.She then put the Bagworm Pokemon into a leafy vortex and I said,"Sunny Day and Leaf Blade!".

Then the Bagworm Pokemon was out cold and the ref said,"Winner Leavanny."."Yes!" said Leavanny.She then attacked me and I said,"Return.".She went back and Leaf said,"Go Golduck!".One of the most powerful water types I have seen came out and I said,"Okay Grace! Your time to shine!".She came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Shadow Punch!" I said."Dodge it and then Hydro Pump!" said Leaf."You dodge!" I said.The two then dodged each other and Leaf said,"Aqua Jet into Ice Beam!"."Once he gets close! Fire a Punch!" I said.She then froze and shadow punched the duck and I said,"Aura Sphere!".

The duck was knocked out and I said,"That was a close one."."What do you mean Bob?" said Leaf."Grace. Show Leaf your wound now." I said.She then had a giant wound on her arm and Leaf said,"How!?"."That Hydro Pump hit me but I can take that powerful attack." said Grace."Oh." said Leaf.I return the Psychic and Fighting type and Leaf said,"Go Alakazam!".The Psi Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Petra!".She came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Steel Wing into Thunder Fang!" I said."Dodge it with Teleport then Focus Blast!" said Leaf.She took the fighting move and I said,"Roost!"."Focus Punch, Thunder Punch, and Ice Punch!" said Leaf."Protect!" I said.The attacks were blocked and then I said,"Mega Evolve!".She then evolved and I said,"Giga Impact and Hyper Beam!".

The two moves knocked out Alakazam and the ref said,"5 minute break. Robert you can heal use some items for your Pokemon.".I then sent out Grace and Leavanny.I then fed the girls some berries that I found in the woods and I said,"You girls ready for the second half?".The girls then nod as I returned them.

I then walked up there and Leaf said,"Lets go Typhlosion!".The Volcano Pokemon came out and he roared."Okay. Lets go Blaze!" I said.She came out and she was ready to fight the other fire type."Begin!" said the ref.

"Flamethrower!" said Leaf."Blaze Kick!" I said.She then kicked the Flamethrower in half and Leaf said,"Swift!"."Double Team and Double Kick!" I said.She then kicked the stars and Leaf said,"Eruption!"."Stay in there. Double Team and Sky Uppercut!" I said.She then punched out the rocks and Leaf said,"Blast Burn!"."Blaze Kick!" I said.She then kicked the powerful fire attack and I said,"High Jump Kick!".She then kicked the badger like Pokemon and then Leaf said,"Fire Pledge!"."Mega Evolve! Aura Kick!" I said.

The Volcano Pokemon was knocked out and the ref said,"The winner is Blaze!".She then sighed as she said,"That was a close one. I mean your flames were burning."."Thanks man." said Typhlosion.The two fire types shook hands and I said,"Return. Go Leavanny!".She came out and then Leaf said,"Go Gyarados!".The Atrocious Pokemon came out and he roared and the ref said from behind something,"Begin!".

"Razor Storm!" I said.Then she made a Leaf Storm out of Razor Leaf and Leaf said,"Dragon Dance! Twister and Flamethrower!"."Dodge it!" I yelled.She then got hit with the Twister and I said,"Return!".She went back in and I said,"Time for round two Grace!".She came out and the ref said"Begin!".

"Mediate and Calm Mind!" I said."Dark Pulse!" said Leaf."Dodge it and then Thunder Punch!" I said.She then punched the dragon like Pokemon and then Leaf said,"Mega Evolve!".The mega form of Gyarados stood there and Leaf said,"Dark Pulse, Fire Blast, Thunderbolt, and Dragon Tail!".Grace went back and Petra came back out."Begin!" said the ref."Mega Evolve!" I said.She then mega evolved and then Leaf said,"Thunder and Hydro Pump!"."Aura Crunch!" I said.

The two then knocked each other and the ref said,"Tie! Final Pokemon for Leaf!"."Go Venusaur!" said Leaf.The Seed Pokemon came out and I said,"Go Pancham!".He came out and Leaf said,"You picked him? Isn't he still a baby?"."Yep. I wanted to surprise you with him and he wanted this fight." I said."Yep!" yelled Pancham."Begin!" said the ref.

"Focus Blast!" I said.The blast then hit the plant monster down and then I said,"Fake Tears!".He then started crying and the seed Pokemon make the baby Pokemon feel better and I said,"Now! Aura Combat!".He then started glowing as the panda punched like a mad man.

Venusaur was knocked out and I said,"Good job Pancham!".He then gave me a thumbs up as he fell asleep."Winner Bob!" said the ref.

Leaf then returned the Seed Pokemon and she said,"You deserved that win Bob. Good luck in the finals."."Thanks. You were fun to fight. I mean I know that Petra will be a little peeved that she lost but I know that she will get over it." I said.Leaf stood there and I said,"You may have lost the battle right here but you can win the battle for Ash's heart."."Do you really think I can?" said Leaf."Never stop trying Leaf. We better get going. I don't want their match being interupted." I said."You are right." said Leaf."Here. Can you take this to Z and Stella?" I said.I handed her Pancham and Spark."They wanted to watch a match with her." I said."Okay." said Leaf.

Ash P.O.V
I was in the dressing room with Pikachu."You ready buddy?" I said."Yep and I am so ready to beat that cocky fox with my thunder!" said Pikachu.The door then opened and I saw Bob."Bob! Your match was so awesome!" I said."Thanks but your match will be more intense." said Bob."What do you mean Bob?" said Pikachu.

"Well Pikachu. You are fighting against Shawn and Zorro. I really hate to admit this like I really freaking do, he is a good trainer." said Bob."I better get out there Bob." I said."Good luck man. I'll be in here. I hope Leaf got Pancham and Spark up to Z and Stella." said Bob.

I then saw Shawn."Finally! I mean you are slowing than Regigigas." said Shawn."I was talking to a friend and I lost track of time." I said."You mean Robert or that idiotic Pikachu of yours? I don't get why you didn't evolve him. He would be so strong." said Shawn."I don't need to evolve you jerk!" yelled Pikachu."Calm down buddy." I said."Lets begin." said the ref."Go Cacturne!" said Shawn.The Pokemon that destroyed Rick's Camerupt and I said,"I choose you Snorlax!".He came out asleep and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Needle Arm." said Shawn."Snore!" I said.Then the plant was hit with Heavy Slam."Dam it! Hyper Beam." said Shawn.The giant Pokemon then flew in the air into the sky and the ref said,"Is he out?"."No clue." I said.I then saw the Sleeping Pokemon falling down awake."Giga Impact and Focus Punch!" I said.Shawn then said,"Ingrain.".The Sleeping Pokemon then attack the plant and he smiled."How?!" I said."I am the best Pokemon in this tourney!" said Cacturne."End that thing with Leech Seed and Sucker Punch." said Shawn.

The Sleeping Pokemon was knocked out and the ref said,"Winner Cacturne!"."How!" I said."I am a strong Pokemon Ash and I won't be taking down so easily." said Cacturne.I returned him and I said,"Lets go Feraligatr!".The Big Jaw Pokemon came out and he said his name loudly."Return back over here right now Cacturne. I think this one wants a fight. Go Krookodile!" said Shawn.The Scarecrow Pokemon then return to his trainer and the Intimidation Pokemon came out."Begin!" said the ref.

"Dragon Claw." said Shawn."Dodge and push it back with Strength!" I said.The blue crocodile like Pokemon then pushed the light brown crocodile back and Shawn said,"Earthquake."."Jump up and then Brick Break!" I said.He then hit the Pokemon and I said,"Crunch!".He then threw the Intimidation Pokemon in the air and Cacturne said,"Fight!"."Fine." said Krookodile."Dragon Impact." said Shawn.

Then Feraligatr was knocked out as the Intimidation Pokemon stood there."Winner Krookodile!" said the ref."Return old buddy. You did awesome. Lets avenge Snorlax and Feraligatr! Go Garchomp!" I said.He then came out and he looked at the Pokemon for revenge."Stay out. Lets show this over grown shark your power." said Shawn."Begin!" said the ref.

"Stone Edge." said Shawn."Dodge it and Rock Smash!" I said.The attack hit and Krookodile was mad."End that shark with Dragon Claw." said Shawn."Dodge and then Dragon Pulse!" I said.

The Imtidation Pokemon was knocked out and I then hugged the Land Shark."You were awesome. I mean we knocked out one of Shawn's Pokemon." I said.He the. bit my head and I said,"I love you too but this hurts a lot Garchomp.".

He let me go as Shawn said,"That was a fluke Ketchum. You may have been able to defeat him but you can't beat any of my Pokemon. Go Houndoom!".The Dark Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets beat this one."."Go!" said the ref.

"Dragon Claw!" I said."Dodge it and then Flame Charge into Sludge Bomb." said Shawn.The Mach Pokemon was poisoned and I said,"Facade!"."Dodge it." said Shawn.The dog like Pokemon dodged the shark and I said,"Dragon Rush!".The attack hit and then Houndoom started to glow.The mega form stood there and Shawn said,"Perfect. This was the right idea. Inferno.".The fire then burned the grount type and I said,"I hope this works! Mega Evolve and Draco Meteor!".He then mega evolved and then meteors came down.

Bob P.O.V
The two Pokemon were both knocked out cold and I said to Swampert,"Wasn't that weird Swamp old buddy? I mean most fire moves don't hurt ground types."."Maybe Shawn trained his Houndoom's fires to do that?" said Swampert."You may be right. We better keep watching. I mean this is the guy who defeated Rick." I said."Isn't Rick like a really good trainer? I mean he has a lot of shiny Pokemon." said Swampert."He is one of the best trainers that I know buddy and I am still lost how he lost to Shawn." I said."Guess Shawn is a really good trainer." said Swampert.

I then punched the bench I was sitting on and Swampert said,"Don't worry Bob. You can beat him."."I will Swampert. I know that I will." I said.

Ash P.O.V
I then return the Pokemon and I talked with Pikachu."This Shawn guy is really good. Isn't he Pikachu?" I said."Yeah but something seems off about himI mean his Houndoom burned Garchomp and he is a ground type." said Pikachu."Guess Shawn trained Houndoom well. I think we can win this right buddy?" I said."OkayLets go!" said Pikachu.

The break was over and Shawn said,"Go Absol!".Then a shiny Absol came out and I said,"That is so cool."."It is now your turn to send out your Pokemon Ketchum!" said the ref."Oh sorry. Go Sceptile!" I said.He came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Leaf Blade!" I said."Night Slash." said Shawn.The two blade then hit and I said,"Bullet Seed into Leech Seed!".The seed were on the Pokemon and Shawn said,"Razor Wind.".The seeds were gone and then I said,"Sunny Day!"."Mega Evolve." said Shawn.Then the shiny mega form stood there and Shawn said,"Sucker Punch then Psycho Cut."."Dodge it with Agility and then Solar Beam!" I said.

The Shiny Disaster Pokemon was knocked out as Shawn said,"You're good but not good enough. You have beaten three weaklings and these next three wouldn't be easy. Go Cacturne.".The Scarecrow Pokemon then return and I said,"Lets win this for Garchomp, Snorlax, and Feraligatr!"."Right Ash." said Sceptile."Begin!" said the ref.

"Leaf Blade!" I said."Needle Arm then Sucker Punch." said Shawn."Dodge and then Leaf Storm!" I said."Destiny Bond." said Shawn.The leaves then hit and then I said,"Frenzy Plant!"."Solar Beam and Focus Blast." said Shawn.

The two knocked each other out and the ref said,"Tie!"."Good job Sceptile. Thanks for an awesome job." I said.I then grab an old friend and I said,"Go Charizard!".My old friend then came out and he roared loudly."Go Bisharp!" said Shawn.The Sword Blade Pokemon came out and Shawn said,"You better win this Bisharp because I really don't want to use my last Pokemon."."Right." said Bisharp."Begin!" said the ref.

"Slash." said Shawn.He then ran toward the dragon like Pokemon and I said,"Fly up and then Flamethrower!"."Dodge it and then Thunder Punch." said Shawn."Dodge and then Fire Spin!" I said.Then a fire tornado surround the dark type Pokemon and I said,"Too Perfect! Flaming Seismic Toss!".He then grab the Sword Blade Pokemon and then he threw him down and I said,"Fire Punch!".

Bisharp was knocked out and Charizard roared as me and Pikachu cheered.Shawn then started to get a similar aura to Bob except it feels like Arthur's."End this annoying brat Yveltal!" said Shawn.The Destruction Pokemon came out and I feel the dark aura around him and the bird grow in size."Begin!" yelled Shawn.The Ref and I said,"Okay.".

"Dark Pulse and Oblivion Wing," said Shawn."Flamethrower and Steel Wing!" I said.The two winged Pokemon hit and then Shawn said,"Hyper Beam!"."Blast Burn!" I said.

Charizard was knocked out and I said,"Charizard!".I then ran toward him and I saw that his flame was almost out."Return!" I yelled.He went back in and I said to Shawn,"Why is Charizard's flame almost out?!"."Because he lost to Yveltal who is one of my strongest Pokemon. So you should give up. You don't want your weakling Pokemon out cold and possibly dead." said Shawn."You're right." I said.

Pikachu then shocked me and he said,"I want to avenge Charizard Ash right now!"."Okay. Lets go Pikachu!" I said.He stood there and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Quick Attack!" I said."Hit it with Steel Wing." said Shawn."Once it gets close Iron Tail!" I said.The bird Pokemon was on the ground and I said,"Thunder!".The bird was shocked and Shawn yelled,"Dark Pulse and Oblivion Wing!".The attack hit and then a rope of darkness trapped him."Pikachu!" I yelled."End that little mouse with Hyper Beam!" said Shawn.

Then Pikachu was knocked out and I said,"Pikachu!".I then helped him up and I said,"You are a really jerk Shawn."."Whatever. Return." said Shawn.

He then return the dark Pokemon and he looked at the screen and he said,"You are going to lose Bob by me your biggest friend in this tourney. So get ready to lose.".He walked off as I ran to the Pokemon Center.

Bob P.O.V
I saw Ash watching over his Pikachu and Charizard in intensive care."Ash. I am so sorry." I said."Bob. I know it is not your fault. It was mine." said Ash."No it wasn't. It was mine. He wants to battle me and I did this."I said.

I then sat there and I said,"I can't believe this. I mean I started my journey with the dream of being the best but I am a massive failure as a Pokemon Trainer because I made one of my friend's Pokemon in here."."You are not a failure Bob." said Brendan.

He stood there."Brendan? What are you doing here?" I said."Stella want me to talk with you because she and Z are trying to help Spark and Pancham with your loss Ash." said Brendan."Yeah. Bob you need to win your match against him." said Ash."What if I can't? I mean I will lose tomorrow." I said."You wouldn't Bob. I have faith that you can win this with our help." said Brendan."Yeah. Nurse Joy says that they will be fine by tomorrow morning." said Ash."Okay guys. We are going to prepare in the morning." I said.

Next time,
Bob vs Shawn.The Final Battle finally!             

No comments:

Post a Comment