Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 40 The Pokemon League part 14 The next ones


Bob P.O.V
I stood on my balcony.Today was my match against Brendan and I was ready for his Pokemon who were trained by several members of the Frontier Brains."Bob? You are still awake?" said Stella.

She stood there and she was half asleep and I said,"Yep. I am excited for my match today. I mean me and Brendan are like me and Zeke."."Aren't you and Zeke like jerks to each other?" said Stella."Nope. Me and him are good friends now. We are going to have a battle later today." I said."That sounds like fun. You better get some sleep Bob. Don't want my man losing tomorrow." said Stella.She then dragged me back inside.

I stood in the arena and I saw Brendan."You too?" I said."Yep." said Brendan.We sat there as Brendan said,"So you ready for our match man?"."Yep. I mean remember we meet back at Mega Mountain. I mean me and you were already good friends." I said."Yep. So what happen to that Shiny Stone?" said Brendan.

"Team Hyde. When I was out, they must have taken it." I said."I see." said Brendan."Lets me tell you something Brendan. I am not going to use any legendary Pokemon." I said."Really? Why Bob?" said Brendan."I like a fair match Brendan. I only used legendary Pokemon against Tobias and Paul because I wanted to have a fair match and the other one I was mad. But this I am fine." I said."Lets have one right now!" said Brendan."Why?" I said."I have the battling spark and I need to let it out." said Brendan."Makes sense. Lets have a one on one battle." I said."Right." said Brendan.

I stood there across from Brendan and the ref said,"Please stand back you two.".We listen to the woman as the field changed into a grassy field."Awesome. This is going to be a fun battle." said Brendan."Yeah." I said."Lets begin the 6 on 6 match between Bob from Mural Town and Brendan Birch from Littleroot town. Trainers! Your first Pokemon!" said the ref.

"Okay. Lets go Exploud!" said Brendan.I then saw the Loud Noise Pokemon who defeated Hector's Crobat and I said,"Lets go Nidoking!".The Drill Pokemon came out and he said,"This is going to be fun."."Begin the match!" said the ref.

"Strength!" I said."Focus Punch!" said Brendan.The Drill Pokemon threw him into the air and I said,"Sludge Wave!".The poison move hit and Exploud was poisoned."Facade!" said Brendan.

Nidoking then fell down thanks to the powerful attack and I said,"You alright Nidoking?!"."Yep. I won't give up on you or the team without a fight." said Nidoking.He stood up and I said,"Okay Earth Power!".The ground opened up and Exploud fell in."Break out with Hyper Voice!" said Brendan."Once he gets out. Superpower into Megahorn!" I said.

The Loud Noise Pokemon was knocked out as Nidoking stood there."Winner Nidoking." said the ref."Good job Exploud. Now take a good long rest." said Brendan.

He return the Pokemon and I said,"Take a good long rest.".He return as Brendan said,"Go Milotic!".The Tender Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Joy!".My healer came out and Brendan said,"You picked Happiny?"."Yep. Her Strength is going to be very impressive." I said."Begin the match!" said the ref.

"Aqua Tail!" said Brendan."Grab it!" I said.She then grabbed it and Brendan said,"What!"."Yep. Seismic Toss!" I said.She threw her around and into the air."Aqua Ring and then Rain Dance and Hydro Pump!" said Brendan."Dodge it and then time to test out this move! Thunder!" I said.

She then shocked the serpent and then Brendan said,"Aqua Tail!".The tail came crashing down and Joy caught her."Awesome Job Joy! Time for Hidden Power!" I said.The electric move hit and Milotic was knocked out."Winner Joy!" said the ref.

She jumped into my arms as I said,"That was an awesome job. Milotic looks like a hard Pokemon to beat but you did it. I am so proud of you Joy.".She then jumped out of my arms and she started to glow."Are you evolving?" I said."Nope." said Joy.

The Playhouse Pokemon stood there and she said,"I learned a new move Bob!"."What is it?" I said." Metronome and I can talk to you!" said Joy.She then went back in her ball and Brendan said,"Go Walrein!". The Ice Break Pokemon came out and I said,"Go Selena.".She came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Ice Wall!" said Brendan.Then an icy wall stood here and I said,"Break it down with Aura Hammer!".She then made a hammer and she broke the wall."Earthquake!" said Brendan."Jump up onto the ice pillar!" I said.She then dodged the attack and then Brendan said,"Hyper Beam!".The pillar broke and Selena fell down."Selena!" I yelled.She stood up and then she saw the Ice Break Pokemon."Blizzard!" said Brendan."Aura Shield!" I said.She then blocked the attack and then I said,"Aura Palm!".The attack hit and then Brendan said,"You okay Walrein?".The Ice Break Pokemon was out cold as the ice stood there with the fighting Pokemon."Winner Selena. Five minute break." said the ref.

I stood with Brendan and he said,"You are doing awesome Bob. I mean wow!"."Thanks man but you aren't making it easy. I mean Selena,Joy,and Nidoking didn't win that easy." I said."Look Jade. Our boyfriends are getting along." said Stella.

I then saw Jade and Stella."Hey Bob. You are doing so good." said Jade."What about me Jade?" said Brendan."You are doing great Brendan." said Jade."Do you think I can win?" said Brendan."Yep. Bob has a major flaw which is so obvious. I mean I beat him back at the Legend Town Gym." said Jade.

She then reminded me of that battle and I said,"Oh yeah. I wonder if Aaron is still depressed about that."."Nope. He seemed really happy lately." said Stella."Bob and Brendan. Please report back to the stage." said the ref.

We walked back up and then the stage switched into a beach like area."Sweet. Lets go Dusk!" said Brendan.The Beckon Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Lapras!".She came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Thunder Punch!" said Brendan."Dodge it and then Ice Beam!" I said.She then froze the ghost's right arm and Brendan said,"Fire Punch and then Shadow Ball!"."Dodge it and then Body Slam on the water!".The water went into the air and I said,"Ice Beam!".The water was frozen along with Dusk."Break out with Shadow Punch and then Thunder!" said Brendan."End that ghost with Sheer Cold!" I said.

The Beckon Pokemon was knocked out as the ref said,"Winner Lapras!"."Good job Dusk." said Brendan. He then noticed the Transport Pokemon rubbing her head on my shoulder."You did a great job but return girl." I said.I then return her and Brendan said,"Lets go Espeon!".The Sun Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Meowth!".He came out and he made a lawn chair."What are you doing?" I said."Relaxing twerp. What does it look like?" said Meowth.I then fell over and I said,"Why did I pick you exactly?"."Because of my killer claws." said Meowth."Dam." I said."Begin?" said the ref.

"Psychic." said Brendan.She then picked up the chair and then the cat fell out and he was mad."Night Slash?" I said.He then ran on the water and he slashed the pink cat.Brendan said,"Double Team and then Psychic!" said Brendan.He then got lift in the air and then I said,"Break out and then Dragon Claw!".

He then slashed the real one into the water."Is she alright?" said the ref."Yep. Thunder into Giga Impact!" said Brendan.She came out and she shocked the cat and then into a tree."You alright?" said Brendan.The psychic Pokemon stood there and I said,"Shadow Claw!".

Meowth then knocked out Espeon and then into the water."Winner Meowth." said the ref.I return the cat and I said,"You ready for this Brendan?"."Yep." said Brendan.He then return the Sun Pokemon and Brendan said,"Go Swampert!".The Mud Fish Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Z.".She came out in her fox form and Brendan started laughing."Why is he laughing?" said Jade." Zisn't really a fighting Pokemon. Bob picked the wrong Pokemon." said Stella."I can fight Stella because I am Arceus!" said Z.She then turned into the Alpha Pokemon and the usual yellow part was red."Go back to normal Z. You don't need to be a different Pokemon to win against his Swampert." I said."But." said Z."Z. I know that you can do it. So go back." I said.She went back to normal as the ref said,"Begin.".

"Earthquake!" said Brendan."Jump up and then Iron Tail!" I said.The fish caught it and I said,"Perfect. Thunder Bolt!".She then shocked her tail and Brendan said,"You have a Swampert!  You should know that electric moves don't work!"."I know that. Sleep Powder!" I said.The fish fell asleep as I said,"Sludge Wave!".

Z was free after poisoning the fish and Brendan said,"I knew that Z would be a hard opponent to beat but I prepare for her. Sleep Talk!"."Dodge!" I said.She then dodged several Hydro Pumps and Cannons and I said,"Volt Tackle to get in close then Cross Chop!".

He then woke up as he fell into the water."Stay there." I said."Right." said Z.Swampert came out and he froze the water."I think Torrent is on and ready to go. Hydro Cannon!" said Brendan."Dodge it and then Aura Sphere!" I said.

Swampert was out and the ice broke and he fell in the water."Save him!" I said."Fine." said Z.She turned into a Gyarados and she helped him out."Thanks Bob. I am so happy that I lost to you instead of Rick or Shawn." said Brendan."You don't like Rick?" I said."No. I wanted to battle you in this and you know why Shawn." said Brendan."Yep. Return Z." I said.

She went back in her ball and Stella said,"You were awesome out there."."Thanks. I had Z to thank though. I mean she want to win this match." I said."Yeah. I mean she seemed focus on something and it is Z." said Jade."Stella. Can you do me a favor?" I said."What?" said Stella.

Stella P.O.V
"So what did Bob want you too?" said Jade.She sat there with me as we were watching Serena and Leaf getting ready for their match."He told me not to tell anyone but we need to find Lucy after this." I said."Do you mean Larry's sister or the Frontier Brain?" said Jade."You'll have to wait and see." I said.

I then saw Hilda and Ash walking toward us."So where is Calem?" said Jade."He said something about being in the stands. I still can't believe that he doesn't like Serena. It would have been so cute." said Hilda."Huh?" said Ash."Still the dense Ash from May's stories." I said."You talked with May?" said Jade."Yeah. We meet her at Legend Town and I asked Bob to be my fake boyfriend and then we met you later on." I said."Oh." said Jade and Ash.

"Lets begin!" said the ref."Go Bugs!" said Serena.The Digging Pokemon came out and Leaf said,"Go Rhyperior!".The Drill Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Lets go with a Rock Wrecker!" said Leaf."Break it with Focus Punch!" said Serena.The bunny then broke it and then Serena said,"Bulk Up and Brick Break!"."Protect!" said Leaf.The Drill Pokemon then blocked the bunny and the girls said in unison,"Attract!".

The two ground Pokemon fell in love with each other."Return." said the girls.The ground Pokemon went back as Serena said,"Go Kingdra!".The Dragon Pokemon came out and Leaf said,"Go Forretress!".The Bagworm Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin and please for Arecus sake no Attract!".

"Okay then. Hydro Pump!" said Serena."Rapid Spin then Toxic Spikes!" said Leaf.Then the Dragon Pokemon was poisoned and Serena said,"Dragon Dance and then Dragon Pulse!".The boosted dragon attack hit the bug and then Leaf said,"Hyper Beam!".The bug then fired a beam which knocked Kingdra into the spikes."Draco Meteor!" said Serena."Double Edge!" said Leaf.

The Bagworm Pokemon was standing but very tired from his fight with the Dragon Pokemon."Return now Kingdra! Go Victreebel!" said Serena.The Flycatcher Pokemon came out and she did a screech."Begin." said the ref.

"Vine Whip!" said Serena.The plant then grabbed the bug and Leaf said,"Bug Bite!"."Throw it in the air!" said Serena.She then threw the bug into the air and Serena said,"Sludge Bomb and Sunny Day/Solar Beam!".

Then a huge blast happened and Forretress was knocked out and the ref said,"Winner Victreebel!"."Good job. Take a good break. Lets go Golduck!" said Leaf.The Duck Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Vine Whip!" said Serena."Dodge it and then Aqua Jet!" said Leaf.The duck fell and then Leaf said,"Ice Beam!".The attack then hit and Victreebel screeched loudly."Energy Ball!" said Serena."Dodge it!" said Leaf.The duck then dodged it as the ball flew into a wall making an explosion."One more time!" said Serena."Dodge it and then Zen Headbutt!" said Leaf.

The duck then knocked out the plant and the ref said,"The winner is Golduck who won thanks to his majorly powerful Headbutt. Who will Serena pick next?"."Return! Go Bugs!" said Serena.The Digging Pokemon returned and Serena said,"If you think of bring back out Rhyperior Leaf. That Attract won't work because after my bunny falls in love and then I return him, the love is gone."."I'll keep that in mind." said Leaf."Begin." said the ref.

"Focus Punch!" said Serena."Dodge it and then Soak!" said Leaf.The bunny then turned into the water type and Leaf said,"Blizzard!".The bunny froze in a ice cube and the duck got close to the ice."Thunder Punch!" said Serena.

The ice cube then broke and then the bunny punched back the duck."Return!" said Leaf.The Duck Pokemon went back as Leaf said,"Lets go Rhyperior!".The Drill Pokemon return and she looked at her lover.The air felt tense as the ref said,"Begin!".

"Grass Knot!" said Serena."Break it with Drill Run!" said Leaf.The knot was gone and Leaf said,"Horn Drill!"."Grab it and Seismic Toss!" said Serena.The bunny then grabbed the drill and he threw her down."Now Rock Wrecker!" said Leaf."Hammer Arm!" said Serena.

The two ground types knocked each other and the ref said,"5 minute break."."This is so intense. I mean they are fighting over the same guy right now so you can feel it." said Jade."Who is the guy?" said Ash."Major Dense at work." said Hilda.

Ash was dragged off by the girls in question."So what do you think Brendan and Bob are doing right now?" said Jade."No clue. So how was the date?" I said."You and Brendan went out?" said Hilda.

Jade's face went red as she said,"We went to a Italian restaurant and it was amazing. I love that goofball and I am still mad how he lost to Bob. Stella, you need to tell me something. Do you think Bob can beat Shawn?"."Yeah. I mean Bob is good but Shawn is like really good not like the other Shawn in the Grand Festival." said Hilda."Yes. I mean Bob and his Pokemon have a bond that can defeat any foe in their way." I said.

The match started back up as Serena said,"Lets go Mienfoo!".The Martial Arts Pokemon came out as Leaf said,"I have seen this one in action so lets go Heracross!".The Single Horn Pokemon came out and the two fighting Pokemon bow."Begin!" said the ref.

"Aerial Ace then Megahorn!" said Leaf."Dodge it!" said Serena .He dodged and then Serena said,"High Jump Kick then U-Turn!".The attack hit and Serena returned him and she said,"Go Heatmor!".The Anteater Pokemon came out and Leaf said,"Hyper Beam!"."Dodge it and then Flamethrower!" said Serena.The fire burned the bug and Leaf said,"Facade!"."Dodge and then Inferno!" said Serena.

The Single Horn Pokemon got knocked out and Leaf return him."Time for Golduck to return!" said Leaf.The Duck Pokemon came out and Serena return the fire type."Go Mienfoo!" said Serena.The Martial Arts Pokemon came back out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Aura Sphere!" said Serena."Send it back with Psychic!" said Leaf."Dodge it!" said Serena.The fighting move was destroyed and then Leaf said,"Hydro Pump!"."Aura Sphere!" said Serena.

Then a mini explosion happened and both Pokemon were knocked out."Return!" said the two."Go Heatmor!" said Serena.The Anteater Pokemon came back and Leaf said,"Lets go Alakazam!".The Psi Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Flamethrower!" said the two."Hidden Power!" said Serena."Psychic and then Thunder Punch!" said Leaf.The anteater was punched and then Serena said,"Destiny Bond and Explosion!"."What!" said Leaf.

An Explosion happened and then both Pokemon were knocked out."Final Round!" said the ref."Lets win this Chesnaught!" said Serena.The Spiny Armor Pokemon came out and Leaf said,"Venusaur!".The Seed Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Razor Leaf!" said Leaf."Rollout!" said Serena."Push it back with Vine Whip!" said Leaf.The Spiny Armor Pokemon was in the air still in a ball and Serena said,"Aerial Ace!"."Dodge it!" said Leaf.The Seed Pokemon took the attack and Serena said,"Power Up Punch!".The Seed Pokemon was knocked back and then she started to glow.A Mega Venusaur stood there and the girls said in unison,"Sunny Day, Solar Beam, and Frenzy Plant!"

Bob P.O.V
I was healing up my Pokemon and I was with Brendan."So are you ready to face Leaf or Serena?" said Brendan."Yep. I made my team for either of them." I said."Shouldn't you see who won Bob?" said Tetra.

She was watching the station and I said,"I know that it will be a photo finish because they are focused on winning and then beating Ash."."But either of them will have to get past you." said Brendan."Correct but I don't let people win without a fight." I said."True. Lets get going. I mean our Pokemon are healed right Tetra?" said Brendan."Yes Mister Birch. They are ready for a battle." said Tetra.I then grab mine and I placed them in my bag and I ran with Brendan toward the stadium.

I stood there with Brendan as I saw their grass types wobbling and I saw Jade, Stella, Ash, and Hilda."Hey guys. So what happened?" said Brendan."They are tied with 5 Pokemon out and 1 Pokemon in. This is literally like my match against Harrison." said Ash."Makes sense. I mean I am facing off against the winner of the standoff." I said."So this is the match for Ash's heart?" said Jade."Correct my dear apprentice of love." said Hilda."Why are they fighting for my heart?" said Ash."Is Ash being dense or just stupid?" I said.

Then Chesnaught fainted and the ref said,"And the winner is Leaf! Would all winners report to the fountain?"."So where is the fountain?" said Ash."Follow me Ashy boy." I said.

We made it to the fountain and I saw Marco, Steven, Charles, Alder, and Shawn."Shawn." I said."Robert." said Shawn.Then I stood next to Ash and Leaf ran next to Shawn because the champions made sure that me and Shawn were apart by one person."Welcome. You four have shown each other that you can face any challenge." said Charles."Thank you. I think we all deserve it except for a certain trainer." said Shawn."You four will be battling thanks to this." said Alder.

There was a box and Steven said,"There are 4 pieces of paper in here. Grab one.".I then grab a paper and I pulled it off."What did you get Bob?" said Marco."1." I said.Ash then grabbed one and he said,"2".Shawn grabbed one and he said,"I got 4."."Guess I get three." said Leaf."Now lets see who is fighting who is the semi finals." said Charles.

A screen was shown.I then saw the number 1 and 3 in the first bracket and number 2 and 4 in the second bracket."Guess me and you are fighting Bob. I won't go easy on you." said Leaf."And I wouldn't either Leaf. You better be ready for a good match." I said."You are going down Ash. I will win so I can win against Bob." said Shawn."You won't get past me and Pikachu." said Ash."Ah the Pikachu that can use Surf. I will enjoy beating him with Zorro." said Shawn.He walked off as I said,"You better win. He needs to fall from grace."."I will." said Ash.

I was walking with Brock in the mall."So why are we down here Bob?" said Brock."I need your help with something." I said."And you didn't think of asking Stella or Roy?" said Brock."I need your help." I said."Oh." said Brock.We made it to the restaurant and then I said,"Good luck Brock!".

I then pushed him in and he said,"Huh?"."Hey Brock." said a voice.I then saw Stella with Lucy in a dress."Lucy?" said Brock.His face went red and I said,"Good luck you lovebirds!".

I then grab Stella and then she said,"I still can't believe that you thought of this in a minute."."Yep. I guess I am a really good cupid." I said."So who is next for the master?" said Stella.I said."I got nothing but I am the better matchmaker.She then punched me and I said,"Ouch!"."Can we get back to the hotel room? We need to prepare for your match tomorrow." said Stella."Okay Stella." I said.

Next time,
The Final Four!         

No comments:

Post a Comment