Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 26 The Pokemon League part 1 Intro

Bob P.O.V
I stood in front of Smash City where the annual Pokemon League is being held and the Elite Four Battle Royale which the five Elite Four battle to become the Elite Four.I was excited for all the battles and trainers that I was going to see and battle here.

I then saw Stella walking toward me.She was wearing my jacket and she had a pink shirt with blue jeans."So why are we here again? And why are you sleeping in the woods?" said Stella."My dream was to sleep under the stars at my first league tourney. It was the thing that I wrote in our Trainer 101 class." I said."You wrote that? Why?!" said Stella.

"I remember coming here a lot with my family excluding my dad. I used to play with the wild Pokemon, the Elite Four Pokemon, and the champion's Pokemon when I was a kid. I promised myself that I would be out here living with the Pokemon. I actually made friends with a female Snorunt, Nidoran Male, a female Sewaddle, and Shaymin." I said."You met a Shaymin?" said Stella."Yep. We named the city after it." said a voice.

I turned around and I saw a man with green hair.He was wearing a green tuxedo and he had a bouquet of Gracidea Flowers."It is good to see you again Bob. You got handsome." said the man.He then handed the flowers to Stella and he said,"And why are you traveling with Bob? I mean he is just like his brother. My name is Greg and I am a Elite Four member."."My name is Stella. Bob is my boyfriend." said Stella.

She handed me the flowers and Greg said,"You got a girlfriend?"."Yep. Me and her are close." I said."Nevermind then. I will try to watch your matches but no promises on that. I got some training to do. I want to keep my position as Elite Four. I can't get a girlfriend by being an former Elite Four. Later lovebirds! Go Tropius!" said Greg.

He send out the Fruit Pokemon and he flew off."Guess you played with her." said Stella."Yep. She used to fly me around. It was a fun time."I said."So why are we here?" said Stella."Waiting for the trains." I said.

Then the trains came in and I grab Stella and we moved to the side."Why did you do that?" said Stella.Then she saw trainers running by the thousand."Wow. That is way more than the grand festival." said Stella."Yep. Most people are here for a room. So they come by thousand to get a room. Most room can hold 4 people and since we met up with Sydney and Hilbert yesterday. We have two rooms and Hilbert went somewhere so you got the room with the girls." I said.

"So Brendan, Jade, Indy, and Tara have an advantage?" said Stella."You could say that. I mean the tourney doesn't start till two days from now." I said."I see. So what are you going to do? I am going to hang out with May and Dawn." said Stella."Probably do some training near by. I see you at lunch?" I said."Yep." said Stella.She kissed me and she walked off.

I found a huge area and I opened my bags."Come on out everyone!" I yelled.Then Swampert, Selena, Nick, Aaron, Thunder, Universe, Supernova, Scampers, Heatran, Blaze, Sceptile, Razor, Betsy, Rogue, Drake, Steve, Manectric, Darkrai, Grace, Lighting, Garth, Dedenne, Brian, Donphan, Excadrill, Luxray, Ray, Robot, Suicune, Rayquaza, Genesect, Giratina, Mewtwo, Latias, Lugia, Deoxys, Mew, Victini, Jirachi, Stitch, Entei, Raikou, Petra, Aurorus, and Rex came out.

"This is so awesome! I mean we are here! And we can join!" said Entei.They allowed legendary Pokemon so I get to use all of my Pokemon."Okay guys. Lets do some mediation stuff so we can communicate on a new level." I said."What about battlingI mean we need to be the best so we can crush the competition. " said Supernova."Please be quiet Sword and do it." said Rayquaza.We all sat there and then Selena stood up."What's wrong Selena?" said Nick."sense four presences who seem to know the master." said Selena."I think I know who they are. Come on out you guys!" I said.

Then I saw a Nidoking, Froslass, Shaymin, and Leavanny."Bob! I knew that you would be here!" said Leavanny.She tackled me and then I saw Entei, Heatran, and Blaze about to attack her and I said,"You guys. She is my friend.".

They backed off the Nuturing Pokemon and Swampert said,"So who are they?"."They are my oldest friends. What are you guys doing here?" I said."We are here to help you win this Bob." said Nidoking.

He then nod as Froslass said,"Can we join you and your team?"."Yeah. Guys meet Leavvany, Nidoking, Froslass,and Shaymin. Oh yeah, I was hoping to see you Shaymin." I said."Why?" said Shaymin.I then made the bouquet of Gracidea into something that Shaymin could hold and then it evoled Shaymin into its sky form."I can transform freely now! Thanks Bob!" said Shaymin.It started flying around and I said,"Come join the group you guys. We need to open our hearts."

I then return them all but Z."You can now talk to them and people won't think you are crazy. I mean they still will but less than normal." said Z."So why did I keep you out instead of Swampert, Scampers, or Meowth?" I said."Because you promised me a snowcone." said Z."When did I do that?" I said."When I had to battle Giratina and Rayquaza by myself." said Z."You had Meowth helping you and he doesn't ask for anything." I said.

He then came out and he said,"I want some ramen because Z gets a snowcone."."You sound like a little kid." said Z."She is right. I mean she just hatched a few months ago and you have been around since you were chasing Ash with Jessie and James." I said.He then pouted and I said,"Okay lets go to the stadium."."Why?" said the two."Because they have the best ramen and snowcone shop down there with a mall." I said.

We walked into the mall and I got dragged to the store.I sat with the two Pokemon who were both enjoy ramen and snow cone."You two happy?" I said."Yeah. I mean this is so good Bob. So are you ready to battle?" said Meowth."Yep and I am going to do my best." I said.

"Bob. I know that you are going to win this with no problems. So how many people do you think are in this?" said Z."I say a thousand people." said Meowth."Good guess. You are right. I mean this league is going to be fun." I said."I bet you wouldn't even make it past the first person Bob. I mean you are good but these people are like you or they have been doing this for the longest time." said Z."Thanks Z for your confidence and you are in this tourney." I said.

I then looked down and I saw Morton holding bags thanks to Meg and Lauren."I thought he got kicked out of the Pokemon League." said Meowth. "No. He got kicked out of the Contest League. The Pokemon League is more nice with people like him." I said."Oh. So do you know if Shadow is here?" said Z."Not yet. We could go look for him." said Meowth."But aren't you guys still eating?" I said."Yep." said the two.I sat there and I pulled out my Pokedex to kill time.

I was looking for Bob using my aura.His aura stood out from the others one and I heard my name being called.I saw Max and the group with a weird style purple haired girl and a man with green hair with them."Hey Bob. You won against Scott. That is so cool." said Dawn.

She got closer to me and she was grabbed by Brock."So what are you guys doing here? I thought you guys would be trying to get a room. And who are you two?" I said."We already got a room with 8 beds. This is Iris and Cilan and they traveled with an old friend of ours." said May.

She was about to cry and Misty said,"So where is your girlfriend Bob?"."I thought she was with you guys but I guess she is doing something." I said."So what was your starter Robert?" said Cilan."I heard that you have a Garchomp, Flygon, Noivern, and Tyrantrum. Is that true?" said Iris."Yep and my starter was my best friend Mudkip." I said."I see. So you use the power of the water to win battles." said Cilan."I think so but I use many types." I said."So you are like him." said Iris."I better get going. I got things to do." I said."I am going to beat you Bob." said Max.

After looking for him all day, I then found my tent.It was made by me and it was actually comfy.I then found an familiar yellow rat in there eating my snacks."Bob?!" said Pikachu.He then tackled me and I said,"It is good to see you again as well."."Pikachu! Where are you?" said a girl's voice.

I then saw the girl come through the woods.She had brown hair which was being controlled by her white and pink hat, she has a short black jacket with a white shirt underneath her jacket, she had shorts with her pockets sticking out, a pink bag, two black and pink arm warmers around her wrist and they were small,she had a pink Xtransceiver on her left arm, and she had pink and black shoes.Her eyes were blue."Who are you? And what are you doing with my friend's Pokemon?" said the girl.

The Mouse Pokemon then started talking to the girl and she said,"What is he saying? Only Ash understands him."."You know Ash Ketchum?" I said.Her face went red and she ran with the mouse.I then followed her using my aura to hid myself.

I then found her base camp and Shadow aka Ash sitting there."I found Pikachu Ash." said the girl."Thanks Hilda. You aren't as bad as I remember you being." said Ash."Yep. I am the nicest girl that you know and you will ever know.I found him with some weird guy. He look like he found his newest Pokemon." said Hilda."Pikachu. Who did my little sister beat up this time?" said a voice.

I then saw Hilbert standing there with some stuff.The Mouse then start talking in Pokemon Talk and Shadow said,"You met up with Bob again."."Bob? You mean Bob who was more than one talking Pokemon on him Bob?" said Hilbert."Yeah. I think he is nearby. I didn't he was that guy. I mean he looks like a hobo." said Hilda.She was so very nice and I saw Shadow looking direct at me and he said,"Reveal yourself Bob.".

I stood up and Hilda said,"You're that crazy guy!"."My name is Bob thank you very much Ms. Hilda." I said."Hey man. So you got the power of the aura just like Ashy. I mean I guess that you must haven got some new Pokemon then." said Hilbert."Yep but we did some training earlier so they are tired." I said."Well come join us Bob. We are having some dinner made by me." said Shadow."I thought you couldn't cook for your life." I said."I learned how while being alone for 4 years with some interactions with these two." said Shadow.

I sat next to Shadow and I said,"This is really good Ash."."Thanks Bob. I learned from some great human and Pokemon chefs during my travels." said Shadow."So Hilbert? How was Kalos with Sydney?" I said."Wait?! Sydney the girl whom you play with a lot while I played with Cheren and Bianca." said Hilda."Yep. She is my girlfriend and my boss let me and her relax at her villa in Cyllage City. It was so nice and we saw your grand festival battles. You did pretty well." said Hilbert."You are dating Hilbert? Gross. So Bob is a coordinator?" said Hilda."Nope. He does both and he won the grand festival." said Shadow."You won? I mean wow." said Hilda.

"Thanks Hilda. Hey Hilbert me and Stella are now dating." I said."You have a girlfriend? How?" said Hilda."Does she do this often?" I said.Yep ever since she learned how to talk. I mean she is 8 years younger than me so it is understandable." said Hilbert.

She then hit her older brother and I said,"So Ash? Are you going to reunite with your old friends?".He sat very quiet and Hilbert said,"You mean those kids that who we met in Love Town?"."Yeah. They are his old friends. He left them because of his step siblings." I said."Yeah. He told us. So are you Ash?" said Hilda."Once I reached the third round when they reveal my name." said Shadow."You went with your fake name?" said Hilda."Yes. I gave my room to them." said Shadow."You did?" I said."Yes. I am going to bed. You should too Bob. We have that speech from Goodshow tomorrow so get some sleep." said Shadow."Right. Later." I said.

I walked back to my camp and I found Z eating some food."Hey Bob. I had to go find dinner for myself. Where were you?" said Z.She was in her human form with her tail out."Hanging out with people." I said."Oh. You have friends?" said Z."Yeah. I do. So where did you get that food from? Please tell me you didn't steal it." I said.

"No.I made it thanks to my stunning good looks." said Z."At least you didn't steal it. So you ready for tomorrow?" I said."Yep. I am going to rob people blinded." said Z."No. You are going to stay in your ball and the tent will be guarded by Aaron or Betsy." I said."You suck." said Z.

She pouted as I heared a girl's voice,"Excuse me?".I then saw a girl.Her name was Leaf.I saw her into some matches.She was really good."Yeah?" said Z."Can I stay here? I didn't get a room because I was late." said Leaf."Um sure. I don't mind. My name is Bob and this is Z." I said.

I then pulled her tail and she turned back into her Pokemon form."She is a Zoura?" said Leaf."Yep and you are Leaf. You are a Pokemon trainer from Kanto right?" said Z."Yes.I am here to win. Are you competting Robert?" said Leaf."Yep and you can call me Bob." I said.She sent up her tent by herself.She then said good night and I watched the moon with Z who was a wolf and she howled.

Next time,
Day two and the next part is the battle round.

No comments:

Post a Comment