Sunday, April 6, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 22 Grand Festival part 3 The Battle Rounds part 2


Bob P.O.V
I woke up and I saw Scampers."Good morning Bob. Did you have a amazing dream about you and Stella making out?" said Scampers.My face went red and I said,"Who told you to say that?". Finn did." said Scampers.

I walked out in a regular T-shirt with a Pokeball on it and my sweat pants."Morning." said Roy.I saw him reading a trainer Magazine."Where is Finn? I need to have a word with him." I said."He went to go help Tara with the next round. This one is going to be a big one. Are you ready?" said Roy."Um yes. I mean I thought of some killer stragies for team of three." I said."Bob you know that it is going to be two double battles right?" said Roy.

I then fell down as I said,"No plans."."Just like always. Lets get some food into you and then you take a shower. You smell like a Muk right now." said Roy."Thanks man. I can't always be the best. So what is for breakfast?" I said."Bacon and eggs." said Roy."Sweet man." I said.

Roy P.O,V
I was sitting on the couch and I was feeding my Arcanine some food."You ready to see your girlfriend?" I said.He then said,"YesShe is so amazing just like her trainer.".I then opened the door and I saw Stella with her."Hey you two. Come in to our home." I said.The two walked in and Stella said,"Where is Bob?"."In the shower." I said.

She sat down as Aries went over to Arcanine."You look well Arcanine. Roy has been feeding you well." said Aries.The Legendary Pokemon then went over to her bag and she said,"Do you want to see Ninetails?".He then nod his head as she let out the Fox Pokemon and they went outside.Aries sat next to me and I said,"So where is Jade?"."She went to go find Brendan." said Stella."Oh that makes sense." I said.

Bob then came out.He was wearing his sweatpants without a shirt."Hey Stella." said Bob.She then fainted as I said,"You might want to wearing a shirt man.".Bob looked down and he said,"Alright.".

He walked off as Aries said,"You are way hotter than him."."Thanks Aries." I said.I kissed her and Stella woke up."You alright Stella?" said Aries."Yeah. I thought I just saw Bob without a shirt. He was so buff like he looked even hotter." said Stella.Bob then stood there and he said,"Thanks Stella. I worked hard for that.".


He stood there with his black shirt with the Meha Evolution symbol, he had on his head phones which he had the symbol of a Pokeball on one side and the symbol of Mega Evolution, he was holding his black jacket, and he had blue pants."You ready to go Stella? I want some help with some plans." said Bob."Um sure." said Stella.

The two walked out as I said,"Lets go. I wanted to get in some practice before the contest rounds starts. Also I wanted to here your music."."Yes lets go. Come on you two." said Aries.The two fire Pokemon followed us out.

Bob P.O.V
We met up with Brendan and Jade and we started to train together."So Bob? You got any plans for your match. I mean Stella has been planning this for a while." said Jade."Nope. No clue." I said."You are an idiot sometimes Bob." said Brendan.

He then fell over thanks to Stella."Thanks Stella. I do have some ideas." I said."Okay Bob. Show us what you got." said Jade."Okay. Lets go everyone." I said.

I sent out Universe, Rogue, Grace, Excadrill, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Aerodactyl, and Luxray."Wow. I mean just wow. I can see why you have some problems." said Brendan."Yeah. I need some massive help." I said."How about this Bob? Rogue due to his speed, Tyrantrum because of his power, Aerodactyl because of her range of motion, and Grace due to her moveset." said Stella."You guys like that?" I said.

They all agreed as I said,"You should help me out more Stella."."Thanks Bob. I was just thinking like you." said Stella.Her face went red as Brendan said,"You  need to stop being like this man. I mean her face is going to turn into a fire on of these days."."I will never stop." I said."Of course." said Jade.

The match were starting between the final 16 and I was up against Zoey last.I was worried about it because she won a grand festival and I got this far thanks to my quick thinking.

I sat in the back watching Indy's match against Byron.Indy was an explorer and his Claydol proved it.It was so strong maybe even stronger than Finn's.He also had an Kabutops which look strong, an Archeops which look fast, and an Avalugg which look really powerful.

He had his Claydol and Avalugg on his field against Byron's Weezing who was breathing heavily after surviving Kabutops who knocked out Byron's Shiftry thanks to Archeops's help and Skuntank who knocked out Archeops.His other Pokemon out was Diggersby which look weird to me."Do you think Indy can win this Bob?" said Drew.

He stood there with Roserade.He lost against Tara but he put up a great fight."No clue man. I mean those two that Byron have look very strong." I said."Explosion!" yelled the two.

Then the two exploded.The screen was covered with smoke."So who won?" said Drew."Patience Drew." I said.Then I saw Avalugg was the only one standing. And the winner is Indy thanks to Indy using Ice Bean on Diggersby to knock him of his Protect." said Robin.The crowd cheering for him and he walked back to us.

I congraduated the boy and he said,"Thanks man. That Byron guy was really strong. I mean his Pokemon were just wow."."He look strong. So we have you, Tara, May, and Dawn in the final 8." said Drew."Yeah.I am still lost how Dawn beat Solidad. I mean she is good but wow." I said." We can understand Harley though." said Drew." MYep." said Indy.

Robin came in and she said,"Bob you need to be ref. I need to go check you on Lucas. Do you mind?"."Um no problem sister.Say that your uncle Bob is going to win this." I said."You need to get past me first Bob." said Indy."I now." I said.

I ran out to the field and I said,"I am going to be subbing for my sister due to her kid.".The crowd then cheered especially the girls."Today we have Zeke and Morton." I said.The two came out and I said,"Ready?"."Yes. I am ready to crush this fool into the ground and then you Bob." said Zeke."You will have to get passed me first Zeke and I will win because your weak excuses for Pokemon can't beat mine." said Morton."Lets go Wigglytuff and Hariyama." said Zeke.The Balloon Pokemon came out with the Arm Thrust Pokemon and Morton said,"Lets destroy them. Go Hydreigon and Spiritomb!".The Forbidden Pokemon and the Brutal Pokemon came out and I said,"Begin.".

"Draco Meteor and Dark Pulse." said Morton.He then made the dragon go for the Balloon Pokemon and then Morton said,"Crunch and then Hyper beam.".The Attack then knocked Wigglytuff into the ground and the ground broke around him."And Wigglytuff is out!" I said."Return. Go Salamence!" said Zeke.

He send out the Dragon Pokemon and then Morton said,"That Pokemon looks strong. Time to crush it. Hyper Beam.".He then fired a beam which Hariyama took and Zeke said,"Karate Chop!"."Dodge it and then Outrage." said Morton.Then the Brutal Pokemon knocked out all the Pokemon beside him on the field."Lets win this Mienshao!" yelled Zeke.

The Marital Arts Pokemon came out and Morton said,"Return Hydreigon. You may be strong but you can't beat these two Garchomp and Charizard.".The Mach Pokemon came out with a shiny version of Flame Pokemon."Begin." I said.

"Mega Evolve." said Morton.The two then evolved into a regular Mega Garchomp and a shiny Mega Charizard X."You lost this. Draco Meteor and Blast Burn." said Morton.The two very powerful attacks hit the Marital Arts Pokemon and then I saw him standing there."How is that weakling still alive?!" said Morton."He is the strongest Pokemon that my Swampert was battled. Zeke beat him for the both of us." I said."Thanks Bob. Aura Sphere, Focus Blast, and Hyper Beam!" yelled Zeke." Sunny Day then Solar Beam and Blast Burn. Garchomp Dragon Claw." said Morton.The Martial Arts Pokemon was majorly burned and in pain."And the winner is Morton." I said.

He return his Pokemon as Zeke return his."You are an weak excuse for a trainer. You should release them so they can be recaptured by better trainers." said Morton.

He walked off as I said," You did great out there."."Thanks Bob. Stella is lucky to have you." said Zeke."Aye man. I better see you at the League with the jerk Zeke that I know and I hate." I said."Yeah. Good luck and destroy that guy for me." said Zeke."I will." I said.

Robin then came back as I went to go find Morton.I found him standing there.I hid in the bushes.I looked at his team.They were mostly dragons excluding Spiritomb.It was the Shiny Charizard, Garchomp, Hydreigon, Spiritomb, an Latios, and a shiny Haxorus.

I then stood up and Morton said,"Look who it is boys. The Stupid ref who is the little brother of that weak excuse for an Coordinator Robin and she is the daughter of the loser Audrey who is married to Spencer who is a weaking and Robin is the younger sister to Lance who is a pussy.". "You should stop this Morton." I said."And what are you going to do about it Bob? You going to cry to your mommy and be a little pussy." said Morton.

I then punched him.He fell to the ground as the dragon Pokemon surround me."Stop. This pussy is my fight." said Morton.He then punched me and then we started fighting.I was fighting for everyone he and his bitch sister hurt included Ash.

Stella P.O.V
I was in the dressing room with May and Dawn."That Morton gives me the creeps. I mean did you see how he destroy Zeke and Kenny's Pokemon. That man should be kicked out of the festival along with his sister. I mean she wrecked Scarlet's Pokemon." said Dawn.

The field was being repaired so mine and Bob's match was being delayed."I don't think Robin can. I mean those two earned their ribbons respectably. We just have to defeated them for Scarlet, Ursula, Kenny, and Zeke." I said."Right. I wonder where Bob went though. I mean he went missing after the battle." said May."Yeah. Bob is so calm. I wonder where he could be." said Dawn.

Bob walked in."Bob?! What happened?!" I yelled.He had a black eye and his clothes were ripped.His skin was covered with punch wounds, burns, and other stuff."I got in a fight with that bastard Morton." said Bob.

I never heard him be this angry."Are you still able to battle?" said Dawn."Yeah. I need to win against your friend Zoey. She is a nice girl but I need to take down Morton." said Bob."Bob. Why did you fight Morton?" said May.I knew why because for Kenny, Zeke,band Ash but I wanted to hear it from him."For my friends. Can I talk to Stella alone?" said Bob.

The two girls left as I said,"Why did you need to fight him? And why are your clothes burned?"."I need to okay. He made fun of my family and he deserved it. He even used his Pokemon to attack me. That man is going get himself put in jail for this." said Bob."He did? I want you to be safe. Don't do it again Bob." I said."I promise." said Bob.

He then smiled which made me hug him."Would Stella and Cindy come to the field?" said Robin."I better get going." I said."You got this Stella." said Bob.

I walked out of there and I saw Cindy.She had blond hair and she look like a model."You are dating Bob correct?" said Cindy."Yeah. Why?" I said."You are going to get destroy because he is mine." said Cindy."Look you have some competition Stella." said Robin."Lets start this already." I said."I choose you Sylveon and Dragonite!" said Cindy.The Dragon Pokemon and the Intertwining Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Samurott and Meowstic!".The two came out and Robin said,"Begin.".

"Moonblast and Hurricane!" said Cindy."Protect." I said.The two then blocked the attack and I said,"Ice Beam and Shadow Ball!".The two then fired a combo attack on the derpy dragon and then Cindy said,"Moonblast and then Draco Meteor!".The two attack then hit and Cindy said,"They are so knocked out.".They stood there and I said,"Hydro Cannon and Hyper Beam!".The two then knocked out Cindy's Pokemon and Robin said,"Winner."

I return them and Cindy said,"You can't win against these two. Go Feraligatr and Granbull!".The Fairy Pokemon and the Big Jaw Pokemon came out and I remember Bob now liking that Big Jaw Pokemon."You guys got this. Lets go Hope and Togetic." I said.The two came out and Robin said,"Lets go.".

"Thunder Fang and then Wild Charge!" said Cindy."Fly away." I said.The Fairy Pokemon then chased after her and I said,"Kingdra Hydro Pump!".He then blasted her away from Togetic and then Cindy said,"Hydro Cannon on that bird!"."Protect!" I said.She then took the attack and Kingdra got angry."Okay Dragon Pulse and Hydro Pump." I said.He then blasted Feraligatr and Granbull came back to the field looking very angry."Outrage, Play Rough, and all the Fang attacks!" said Cindy."Dragon Rage, Draco Meteor, Hydro Pump, and Hyper Beam." I said.

The two knocked each out and I return him."Hydro Cannon!" said Cindy."Dodge it." I said."Outrage!" said Cindy."Dodge!" I said.Togetic took the attack and she then fired an powerful attack.It was Moonblast."Okay Moonblast and then Metronome!" I said.The Moonblast hit the already confused gator and then Metronome turned into Thunder.Feraligatr was knocked out and Robin said,"Winner Stella.".

I return my oldest friend and I walked toward Bob.His wounds were healed but his clothes were still ripped. "You were awesome out there even the egg kicked some but." said Bob."You are going to win right?" I said."Yep. I got this. You should watch this Stella." said Bob.He walked out there and I stood there.

Bob P.O.V
I stood there across from Zoey.My bones were still broken and Zoey said,"Lets go Mismagius and Leafon!" .The Magical Pokemon came out with the Verdant Pokemon and I said,"Lets go Grace and Aerodactyl.".

The two females came out and I said,"Hyper Beam and then into Giga Impact Aerodactyl.".The Fossil Pokemon then attack the Verdant Pokemon and Zoey said,"Psywave!".The Fossil Pokemon flew away and I said,"Take out Leafeon with Fire Punch and Ice Punch.".Grace did that and Zoey said,"Aerial Ace frenzy."."Dodge it and then once it gets tired Close Combat and mix in Fire Punch and Ice Punch!" I said.

She then knocked out Leafeon and then I said,"Aero Rock Slide!".The Ghost was trapped under rocks and I said,"Aero Hyper Beam and Grace Focus Blast!".The two attacks knocked out the ghost and Robin said,"Winner Bob."

She return her Pokemon as she said,"You are really strong just like Ash. I mean he was great but you are even stronger. I mean Dawn had the biggest crush on Ash. I couldn't understand why but when I met him and I battle him. I felt it but I got over it."."Yeah." I said."Lets go Gallade and Glameow!" said Zoey.

The two came out and I remember them.They defeated Dawn's Pipulp and Togekiss after a hard battle so I need to be on my game. Return you guys. I choose you Tyrantrum and Rogue!" I said.The two then came out and the T-Rex roared." Is this his first battle?" said Zoey."Yep and he is going to win." I said.

"Glameow use a epic Thunderbolt on that frog! Gallade Vacuum Wave full power on the dino!" said Zoey."Protect Rogue then Focus Blast on the cat. Tyrantrum Dodge." I said.He then dodged and the cat dodged the powerful Focus Blast."This is getting good folks." said Robin."Gallade and Glameow! Electrified Psycho Cut on Rogue!" said Zoey.

I remember this move and I said,"Tyrantrum Protect Rogue.".He then took the attack and I said,"Dragon Claw then Hyper Beam!" He then slashed them and he fired a beam of pure power on them.Gallade was knocked out and Zoey said,"Shadow Claw!"."Grab him and Rogue fired a Hydro Cannon plus some Water Shuriken at that cat." I said.He did it and the cat was knocked out."And the winner is Bob." 

I return them and I said,"You were awesome out there and this was your first battle Tyrantrum. Here is your nickname Rex.".The Dinosaur was happy at his new nickname and I walked over to Zoey."That was an amazing battle." I said."Thanks Bob. I mean this was the funnest battle I have been in since I battle against Dawn at the Sinnoh Grand Festival."I get that a lot. So are you going to stay? Because I know Drew and Solidad are " I said."Yep. I am going to cheer you and Dawn on." said Zoey."That is good. I am going to my girlfriend now." I said.

Stella then jumped into my arms and she kissed me."You were awesome. I mean you were awesome!" said Stella."Thanks I have to thank Grace, Aerodactyl or Petra, Rogue, and Rex for this." I said."You want to go get dinner?" said Stella."I would love too but I have to go help Indy out with some stuff." I said."You two are pretty close." said Stella."We have a lot in common but you can come too. I don't think Indy will mind that much." I said.

We walked toward Indy.He was standing there."Hey Bob. You brought your girlfriend for this. Are you sure she is game?" said Indy." She can help us with this hands down." I said."What are you guys talking about?" said Stella."We are going to help Brendan with his crush of Jade." said Indy.

"Brendan likes her?" said Stella."You didn't notice. I mean he is always with her. Those two would be perfect together." I said."Since when did you become a romantic?" said Stella."Since I met you." I said.

Her face went red as Indy said,"We have Brendan holding Jade's chair for her."."See. I guess those images that we put into his head worked. " I said."You guys put something into his head?" said Stella."More a forceful suggestion." said Indy."So he is still the same Brendan?" said Stella."Correct Stella." I said.We watched them and we gave up after nothing happening.

Roy P.O.V
I sat next to Aries.Me and her sat in a group which consists of Drew, Solidad, Zoey, Jade, Finn, Brendan, Misty, Brock, Tracey, Gary, and Max."I can't believe that Bob actually made it this far. I mean I thought he won those contests thanks to Stella." said Max."And he got a girlfriend before me!" yelled Brock.

Misty, Max, and Toxicroak then knocked him out."Is that normal?" said Brendan."You get used to it. I  mean this is new with the Toxicroak but you get used to it." said Solidad."Yeah. I remember when he used to be a Croagunk. Do you let him to talk to any girls?" said Zoey."Yep but only 6." said Max."Who?" said the three coordinators.

"A girl named Wilhelmia who Brock met in Johto, Temacu who he also met in Johto, Natalie who he met in Hoenn, Holly who he meet in Sinnoh, Autumn who he meet in Sinnoh, and Lucy who is one of the Battle Frontier member in Hoenn." said Misty."This is the Brock that Lady Lucy was talking about?" said Brendan.

"You trained with the Frontier Brains?" said everyone who wasn't in our group."Yeah. It is awesome except he uses his Swampert a little too much." said Jade."He is pure power according to Tucker." said Brendan."If you want to get far in the league, you need to use more then one Pokemon." said Finn."He is right you know." said Aries.Brendan went into pouting mode as I said,"Guys look. Robin is talking.".

Robin stood there and she said,"We have seen 262 coordinators come and go but we are at the final 8.".Then Bob, Stella, Tara, May, Indy, Dawn, Morton, and Lauren stood there."We have Indy the Explorer, Tara the girl who is a bag full of tricks, Dawn who is a seasoned coordinator, May who is the Princess of Hoenn, Morton who is a powerhouse with his dragons and he seemed to get hurt, Lauren who is the female version of Morton beside that fact that she uses Fairies, Stella who is beauty incarnate, and Bob the underdog of this whole thing." said Robin.

Bob waved to the crowd and I noticed that he was getting stared at by Morton."We have the next rounds matches." said Robin.It was Indy vs Dawn, Tara vs Lauren, Stella vs May, and then finally Bob vs Morton."Yes! You are going to be destroy by me and my dragons Bob!" yelled Morton.He walked off as Bob said,"Okay then.".I then looked at him and he look determined to wipe the floor with him.

Next time,
The final 8 and I promise the end of the Grand Festival.          

No comments:

Post a Comment