Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 31 The Pokemon League part 5 Second Round ending


Bob P.O.V
I was running and I saw Brendan and Stella."There you are man. I thought you were going to miss Jade's match. She would haved kill you." said Brendan."I was hanging out with Shadow and I lost track of time okay. So who is Jade going against?" I said."Some girl named April. She is friends with Lora. Remember her?" said Stella."Yeah. The girl with Salamence that almost hit you guys. Did they kicked her out of the league?" I said."Nope. They blamed the Dragon Pokemon rage which makes sense in hindsight but it still is unfair." said Brendan.

"But you still won and you are moving on. So who is the leader of their group?" I said."Some guy named Hector. He is supposed to be the strongest trainer in Unova but I now that you, Brendan, or Jade could beat him." said Stella."Yeah. The match is starting." I said.

Jade P.O.V
I stood across from April.Lora uses Dragon types and April use Fire, Grass, and Flying types."Look who I get to battle. Little Jade. I remember when you were the talk of the town but now look at you. You are a lonely goth." said April.

She then brushed her long blond hair as I said,"Lets just battle already."."Begin the two double battles." said the ref."Lets go Jumpluff and Magmar!" said April.The Cottonweed Pokemon and the Spitfire Pokemon came out as I said,"Lets go Sandslash and Bisharp!".The Sword Blade Pokemon and the Mouse Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Sunny Day and Solar Beam!" said April."Dig and you two jump in!" I said.They dodged the beams and April said,"After them Magmar and then use Fire Blast to make them come out. Jumpluff get ready with Acrobatics!"."Sandslash Stone Edge!" I said.The Mouse then attack the Spitfire Pokemon and then Bisharp threw him out and then he was knocked out by his partner the Cottonweed Pokemon."Return Magmar! Go Emboar!" said April.

The Mega Fire Pig Pokemon came out and I said,"Sandslash Dig out and then Sand Tomb!".The Mouse Pokemon came out and then April said,"Focus Blast!".Then the Mouse Pokemon was knocked out.I return him and then Bisharp came out of the hole."Lets go Mamoswine!" I said.The Twin Tusk Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Iron Head then Swords Dance plus Poison Jab! Ice Beam!" I said.The two knocked out Jumpluff and then the ref said,"5 min break."

Bob P.O.V
I then felt a dark presence behind me.I turned around and I saw Z."Hey Bobby. How are you doing?" said Z." Z? How did you get out?" I said."Shadow." said Z.I then curse him and then Stella said,"What did Bob do to you Z?"."Stella. You wouldn't believe your boyfriend. He put me in the Pokemon Care Center." said Z. "Nice job man. I mean that place is for the bully Pokemon." said Brendan."What do you mean by that Bob? Do you think that I am a bully?" said Z."Yeah Bob." said Stella."Um. You need some punishment and Shadow recommend it to me! So go blame him!" I said."Look the match is starting." said Brendan.

Jade P.O.V
I sent back out Mamoswine and Bisharp and April sent out Emboar."Lets go Roserade!" said April.The Bouquet Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Weather Ball!" said April.The ball was on fire and then I said,"Night Slash and then Close Combat! Blizzard and Earthquake!".Bisharp then jumped in the air thanks to the mammoth and then he slashed the rose as the pig stood there and then April said,"Blast Burn!".The two Pokemon were knocked out and I said,"Lets go Seismitoad!".The Vibration Pokemon came out and I said,"Time to make it rain with Rain Dance!".It was raining and then April said,"Close Combat!"."Now Mamoswine freeze that pig!" I said.The Mammoth froze the pig and then I said,"Hydro Pump and Blizzard!".The two moves knocked out Emboar in a block of ice."Winner Jade." said the ref.

I return the two as the rain was gone."You were awesome Jade." said Brendan.He stood there with Stella and Brendan plus Bob with a giant bump on his head."Um. Should I ask?" I said."You shouldn't." said Z.

She smiled as I heard,"I won't you beat me! Go Hydreigon!".The Brutal Pokemon came out and Bob said,"Lets go Froslass! Ice Beam and Blizzard!".The Dragon froze as April got dragged away."Hector will beat you and your boyfriend into the ground!" yelled April.Brendan then said,"You okay Jade?"."Yeah. I'll be fine." I said.

Finn P.O.V
I was in the stands with Roy and Aries."I can't believe Tara is against Allan Thornton!" I said."What? Who is this again?" said Aries."He is the former Elite Four Member in Ryoku. He wants to battle them." said Roy."So will he be in the Elite Four battle royale?" said Aries."Nope. It is the four we have and Roy." I said."So do you think Tara can win?" said Roy."Of course she can. I mean Finn trained her all by himself." said Aries."So are you going to ask her out or what?" said Z.

She appeared and I fell out of my chair."What are you doing here Z? I thought you would be with Bob." I said."Well. Bob put me in the Pokemon Care Center and then I hit him with Shadow Punch so he is recovering." said Z."You hit your trainer?" said Aries."I am a free Pokemon so I can do whatever I want. So who is Tara battling?" said Z."Allan Thornton." I said.

Tara P.O.V
I stood across from Allan.He had dark red hair and he was wearing a black jacket. You must be my opponent. I will win this with no sweat." said Allan."Lets go!" I said."Begin the two double battles." said the ref."Go Dragonite and Arbok!" said Allan.The Dragon Pokemon and the Cobra Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Beartic and Gastrodon!".The Freezing Pokemon and the West Side Sea Slug Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Dragon Dance then Hurricane!Gunk Shot!" said Allan."Blizzard!" I said.The two attacks blocked the Snake and then froze it."Brick Break!" said Allan."Stop with him Ice Beam!" I said.The two then froze the dragon and then I said,"Sheer Cold!".The two were knocked out and the ref said,"5 minute break.".

Allan then said,"You had some training from the Coral City Gym leader didn't you?"."Yeah. He was so helpful." I said."Well Finn is an excuse for a gym leader child. He is weak and you are going to lose to me." said Allan."Begin." said the ref."Go Druddigon and Scolipede!" said Allan.The Cave Pokemon and the Megapede Pokemon came out and then I said,"Lets go Beartic and Rapidash!".The bear return alongside the Fire Horse Pokemon and the ref said,"Go!".

"Draco Meteor! Megahorn!" said Allan."Ice Beam and Fire Blast!" I said.The attacks then hit Scolipede and then it was knocked out."Come on! Outrage with Dragon Dance and Draco Meteor!" yelled Allan."Dodge and then Flare Blitz! Sheer Cold!" I said.The Dragon was knocked out and the ref said,"Winner Tara."

I return them and I walked off toward the Pokemon Center.I saw Finn was waiting there."Hey Finn. Thanks for the training. Beartic is so strong with that Sheer Cold." I said."You're welcome. Thanks to Claydol we got it down." said Finn.He smiled and my face went red."You alright Tara?" said Finn."Yes!" I said.I gave my three Pokemon to Nurse Joy as Finn said,"So do you want to go try some ice cream?"."Um yeah." I said.We walk to the mall.

Indy P.O.V
I was walking to the Flint Arena.I then saw Bob with a cane." What happened man?" I said.I helped him up and he said,"Z."."Your Pokemon Z?" I said."Yep. She got mad because I put her in the Pokemon Care Center. She hate that place some much. So you going to your match?" said Bob.

"Nope. I finished mine against some dude named Dino. He was really easy for my team." I said."Then where are you going?" said Bob."To meet up with a friend." I said."Is she your girlfriend?" said Bob."No he is an old friend from Sinnoh." I said.Then I saw him."Lucas!" I said."Lucas?" said Bob.

He stood there with Dawn."Bob! What happened to you?" said Dawn."My Pokemon got a little angry and I took the blunt of the attack." said Bob."You going to be alright?" said Lucas."Yep. Bob got hit with some Dragon moves and he was still alive and kicking." I said.

"So how is your fossil business going?" said Lucas."I have every Fossil Pokemon ever made." I said."That is so cool Indy! I mean those type of Pokemon are so cool." said Dawn."I have three." said Bob."Yeah so where are you guys going?" I said."To watch Dawn's friends Iris match. You?" said Lucas."I am going to go find a friend." said Bob.He walked off with great pain."So lets go." I said.I followed the two Sinnoh Natives.

Bob P.O.V
I was walking toward my camp and I sent out Shaymin."Bob! What did she do to you?" said Shaymin."I'm fine Shaymin. Can you go find some berries for me?" I said."Sure!" said Shaymin.It flew off as I sat there."She is get stronger and my aura is still healing my bones. I hope that Shaymin returns soon." I thought.

I sat there and I saw May."May?" I said.She then said,"Bob! Are you alright?"."Yeah." I said."Have you seen Shadow?" said May."Nope. Why are you looking for him?" I said.Her face went red as she said,"It is nothing! I just wanted to tell him who he is facing tomorrow."."That is so nice." I said."So who am I facing May?" said Shadow.

He stood there with his Infernape."Hey Bob. Did Z get you yet?" said Shadow."Yes she did and I would murder you but your girlfriend is here." I said."She/he is not my girlfriend/boyfriend!" said the two."Ah so cute." I said.

I then got some berries from the Gratitude Pokemon and then I return him."I feel so much better. So who is Shadow facing?" I said."Tyson! He defeated Ash back in Hoenn and he is so strong! You are going to lose to him." said May.

She then ran off as I said,"So did you ever like her?"."Yep. It was a crush but I got over it." said Shadow."So why are you training with Infernape? And what happened to your shirt?" I said.He wasn't wearing a shirt."Someone was using a flamethrower." said Shadow.The Flame Pokemon smiled as he return him.

Then I saw Leaf and Serena on the floor."Go Garth!" I said.He came out and he said,"I got this." He then went in the girls and they woke up.He came out as Shadow said,"What did he do?"."It is called scary dream. It wakes up an foe and it makes them frozen, burned, paralyzed, confused, and sometimes sleep." said Garth."Return." I said.

He went back in and Serena said,"What happened to your shirt Shadow?"."Pokemon training mishap." said Shadow."Makes sense. So do you guys wanted to go to the mall?" said Leaf."Why?" I said."To get Shadow a new shirt." said the two."Okay lets go." I said.

Shadow gave me a mean look as I said,"You alright Shadow? I mean you got a new shirt which looks great on you man.".He was wearing a muscle shirt which showed off his abs."Yeah but I am shopping which I hate!" yelled Shadow."But didn't you travel with four females?" I said."Yeah but you don't mind this stuff! I mean how?!" yelled Shadow."Guess my genes." I said.

I then walked into a dress store.I then notice a very perky girl with some biker dude."This is too good." I said.I then walked over to him and I said,"So who wears the pants in the family?".He then punched me and I said,"Let's have some fun.".I then punched him into the chest and he said,"Lets go kid."

Shadow P.O.V
I was looking for Bob."Where did Bob go? And where are the girls?" I said.I found the girls downstairs at the cafe with Hilda."Hey Shadow. I knew that you would find us sooner or later." said Hilda."Yeah. Why are you girls down here and have you guys seen Bob?" I said."We meet Hilda and we decided to get something to eat." said Leaf."Yeah but you did forget me and Bob." I said."Sorry about that. We got hungry." said Serena."It is fine at least you two are window shopping." I said.

I sat down with them and Hilda said,"So where do you think Bob is?"."Probably in that one shop." said Leaf."Yeah." said Serena."Huh?" I said."Lets go after we finished this." said Hilda.

The girls ate as I noticed a familiar Meowth.It was Tyson's.The Scratch Cat Pokemon jump onto the table and he gave a rose to the three girls."Um is this one Bob?" said Hilda."Nope. It is Tyson's." I said.The cat then told us to follow him."Let's follow him." I said."Okay." said Leaf and Serena.

We follow the cat and then we saw a fight.I then saw Bob's Meowth with Bob's bag."Twerps!" yelled Meowth.We walked over to them and I said,"Where is Tyson's Meowth?"."Oh that. I used a cool move that Bob taught me. It is called Ninja cloning technique." said Meowth."So we followed an illusion?" said Hilda."Nope. You followed an real Pokemon." said Meowth."So where is Bob?" said Serena."Take a guess." said Meowth."Bob is fighting? Why aren't you helping him you stinking cat?!" said Leaf."Bob can handled himself in a fight. Trust me." said Meowth.

I then looked inside and I saw Bob knocking out a biker.The crowd was gone as Bob said,"Take that!".He stood there and I said,"You won?"."Yep. Guess training with my Pokemon helped me." said Bob.Leaf then said,"You alright Bob?"."Yep. I feel just like a guy asking out the girl of his dreams and she said yes." said Bob."So why were you two fighting?" said Serena."He was in a dress store." said Bob."That isn't a good reason whatsoever." said Hilda."Well at least I am not lying to myself and my friends." said Bob."What do you mean by that?" said Serena."He is just rambling. We better get going." I said.

I then dragged him off and I said,"Why did you say that man?"."No clue. You should tell at least Leaf and Serena." said Bob."But what if they tell the others?" I said."That is something that you need to think about Shadow." said Bob.

Bob P.O.V
I was free from Shadow's grip thanks to Meowth placing a dummy version of me.I was walking with the Scratch Cat Pokemon and I noticed May."You better return." I said.

He return as I ran up to her."Hey Bob. I thought you were with Shadow." said May."Nope. I escape." I said."Bob? I thought you were Shadow." said Serena.I saw Serena and Leaf."Where is Hilda?" I said."She went to go find her brother because she need some money." said Leaf."That makes sense." I said.

"So what do you guys think of Shadow?" said May."He is a nice guy and he is a great guy to be around." said Leaf."Yeah and he also saved us from a Hydro Pump." said Serena."I see. Guess you don't know what happened at the Pokemon Center." said May.

I then walked toward Shadow and Z."Bob! What did you do this time?" said Z."I have no clue what you are talking about." I said."You fought the leader of the Vipers and won!" yelled Shadow."So?" I said."You are going to be targeted by their members. They are in this Tourney." said Z."Oh yeah. Who am I facing?" I said."Some guy named Damien but that isn't the point. You are an idiot sometimes Bob." said Z."Thanks Z. Now you return." I said.

She went back in and Shadow said,"So where is Leaf and Serena?"."No clue. I am going to bed." I said."Yeah. Later man." said Shadow.

Next time,
Bob vs Damien, Shadow vs Tyson, and Serena and Leaf figure out that Shadow is Ash.          

No comments:

Post a Comment