Friday, April 4, 2014

Pokemon Adventure Special Bob and the trio of Pokemon

This is like a Pokemon Movie and this is in between part 19 and 20.This is like the 8th Pokemon Movie due to the similar themes and I am sorry about messing up Zorua's name.

Bob was standing with his friends Stella, Jade, Finn, Roy, Aries, May, Brendan, and Tara outside of Ryoku's biggest castle."I can't believe we made it here. I mean this is going to be so cool." said Bob.

He was a young boy from Mural Town and he is a trainer who are friends with everyone in the world."So what does this place do again?" said Stella.She is a coordinator with a lot of potential and she likes Bob a whole lot."This is Revolution right?" said Jade.She was a girl who like Bob for his cooking and his kind heart."Yep. This castle is where the hero of legend stayed." said Finn.He was the son of the Coral City Gym Leader and he dreams to be the best gym leader.

"Yep and he is really strong right? I mean he married the Star Princess when he saved all of Ryoku back in the past." said Roy.He is an Elite Four member."Correct and Bob must be excited for the battle tourney." said Aries.She was the daughter of the Magma City Gym Leader and she dreams of becoming one with her music to make the best of it."This place is like Cameran Place in Kanto. I wonder if Mew is here." said May.She is the daughter of the Petalburg City gym leader and she is an old friend of Jade and Stella."Yeah but this place looks like so much fun. I am totally going to win this." said Brendan.He is the son of Professor Birch and he is an childhood friend of May.

"Lets go already. I am so ready to crush you in battle Bob." said Tara.Tara is a fan of Bob's older broher Lance who went missing but everyone knows he is alive."You are going down Tara and Brendan." said Bob.He then ran toward the castle as his friends followed him.

Inside the castle, Bob was wearing the hero costume.He had his black suit with the hero swords Supernova and Armageddon and he look just like him."You look just like him Bob." said a voice.

He then saw his Meowth wearing a suit of armor.Meowth was a villain but he is now a good guy thanks to several people."Thanks Meowth. So where are the others?" said Bob.Bob then saw Finn, Roy, and Brendan.Finn was wearing a thief costume."I feel like I could rob anything." said Finn.He then tried to steal Bob's bag but he was stopped by Roy.He was wearing some armor. Don't mess with the hero stuff thief." said Roy."You really do play the part don't you Roy?" said Brendan.He was wearing a prince costume."Yes I do your majesty." said Roy.

"So where are the girls?" said Bob."Right here Bob." said Z.Z was a Pokemon who was a pain but Bob loved her.She was wearing a red and black dress."So how do I look Bob? Am I your Princess?" said Z."No way. I mean you would be Meowth's princess." said Bob.He was then hit with a hand."Don't try it Bob." said Z.

Bob then saw Aries, May, Jade, and Tara.Aries was wearing a minstrel costume, May was wearing a princess costume that was the Magma Kingdom, Jade was wearing a princess costume that was the Coral Kingdom and Tara was wearing a female thief."You guys look amazing. So where is Stella?" said Bob."She is still getting ready. We better go get our seats. This is going to be big." said Tara.

May then grabbed Finn and Aries grabbed Roy.Brendan and Tara walked toward the arena.The two Pokemon then followed the four and Jade followed the two.

Bob sat there and he saw Stella wearing the dress of the Star Princess."You look amazing Stella." said Bob."Thanks Bob. You look pretty handsome." said Stella.The two were standing there as Stella said,"I better go to the others. Good luck Bob.".She then ran off as Bob ran toward the stadium.

Bob stood there next to Brendan.He looked and he saw Tara and 13 other trainers in medieval outfits."You ready to lose me Bob?" said Brendan."I am so going to win this." said Bob.Bob then saw a woman.She had blond hair and blue eyes.She was wearing a pink dress and she said,"Welcome to the annual Revolution Battle Festival. I am your queen Tammi Clifton and lets begin this with our first battle. Trainer 1 and Trainer 16 please start your battle!".Bob stood across from a man wearing a knight outfit."I choose you Hariyama!"."Time to win this with a montage! I choose you Aaron." said Bob.

Then the next 14 battles went by to a theme song.Bob won his battle thanks to Aaron, Rogue, and Luxray.He stood there across from a person who was wearing a prince costume."Final round." said the ref.

Brendan sat with the group and he said,"I can't believe I lost in the first round and to that guy."."Well you did use your Swampert against his Chesnaught." said May."But Tara lost to him as well." said Brendan."I made it to the final four and I lost to his Accelgor even with my Torkoal's advantage. He is really good." said Tara."Yeah. This guy is really strong. He will be a great gym leader." said Finn.

"Isn't it weird that this guy has a Chesnaught, Accelgor, and Sudowoodo. He has the exact same Pokemon of the princess." said Roy."Who is the Princess?" said Aries."She is really sweet like her mother and she hates being in the kingdom." said Stella."Who told you that?" said Jade."Bob. He knows a lot about ancient history. He passed all of his class with some study sessions." said Stella.

Then the ref said,"Lets go!"."I choose you Scyther and Chimecho." said the prince.The Wind Chime Pokemon and the Mantis Pokemon then came out and Bob said,"Lets go Donphan and Brian!".The two friends came out and the ref said,"Lets begin!".

The queen then watched the two trainers command their Pokemon."Your highness! The High Priest is here to see you." said a maid."Oh good." said Tammi.

She then saw a man.He had a scar over his right eye and he was wearing an army uniform."What do you want Hugh? I am enjoying myself." said Tammi."The Princess is missing from her room. She is like her sister." said Hugh."Hugh. We have been over this many times. My sister can do anything she wants and please." said Tammi.

Hugh then looked down there and he notice the prince guy."Who is that guy? I know the boy in the hero outfit is a tourist."said Hugh."His name is John Young." said Tammi.

Then Hugh noticed the tourist boy's Pokemon."His Pokemon look pretty strong." said Hugh."Okay Brian Solar Beam and Donphan Rollout with Hyper Beam!" said Bob.The two Pokemon then knocked out the Wind Chime Pokemon and the Mantis Pokemon out and the ref said,"And the winner of the annual Revolution's Battle Festival is Bob from Mural Town!".

Bob then return his Pokemon and the crowd cheered his name."Thank you all but I almost lost." said Bob.He went over to John and Bob said,"That was an awesome battle. Your Pokemon are pretty strong man. You should totally enter the Pokemon League.".

John then revealed himself."Thank you for that battle Hero Bob. My name is Princess Jean." said Jean.She then kissed him as Stella said,"Who is she?"."She is the princess." said Z."You were just talking about her." said Meowth."Lets get down there." said Stella.She then ran down there and Finn said,"We better get going."

Later, Bob was standing there in the ballroom.He was about to get knighted."I can't believe that I am become a knight and I got my first kiss from a princess." thought Bob.He saw all of his friends dancing.After the festival, there was a dance and Bob was going to have a dance with Stella."Where is she anyway?" thought Bob.

He then notice a painting.It was a picture of Mew, Victini, and Jirachi playing with the hero."You liking the picture Bob?" said a man.His name is Hugh Young.He ran the Kingdom's army and he was the next in line to become king but the royal family which is Tammi and Jean kinda stop him from becoming King."Um yeah. It is so cool that I look just like the legendary hero and I won the festival." said Bob."Ah yes. Your Pokemon are really strong. How long have you been on your journey for?" said Hugh.

"About 6 months now. I have my friends to help me out on my journey too. So where is Tammi?" said Bob.He was then hit with a staff as Hugh said,"She is Queen Tammi to you."."Oh sorry. Where is Queen Tammi?" said Bob."Right here Robert." said Tammi.

She then walked down with her maid Delia and her partner Pokemon Blissey."You are quite the trainer Robert." said Tammi."You can call me Bob your highness." said Bob."And you can call me Tammi." said Tammi."But your highness." said Hugh."It is only one night Hugh. You should live a little. So you ready to be knighted and then dance with my sister?" said Tammi."Yeah." said Bob.She then knighted him and Jean grabbed him.

The two were dancing alone and Jean said,"You are a really good dancer just like your battling skills."."Thank you Princess Jean." said Bob.

Stella was watching the two."I can't  believe it. I mean she kissed him and she is dancing with him." said Stella."Looks like someone is jealous." said Jade.She then stood there with Brendan who was trying to cheer up his Pokemon."I am not jealous. I mean Bob can dance and kiss whoever he wants." said Stella."You are so jealous. I mean under that light and having the dance floor all to yourself must be driving you up the wall." said Brendan."You are so dead Brendan." said Stella.

She tried to kill the Hoenn native but she was stopped by a guard's Machamp."Don't try it Stella. It isn't worth it." said Roy.He stood there with Aries around his arm."Don't worry. You will get a dance with him." said Aries."Yeah but it is taking forever." said Stella.

Meanwhile with Bob,"So you always wanted to enter the Pokemon League?" said Bob."Yep but Hugh won't let me." said Jean."Is Hugh your dad?" said Bob."No way. He is my father's best friend and he was next in line for the throne but after he became the high priest who is the man who runs our army which is pretty small. He became a giant dick to me and my sister who were the royal family." said Jean.

"I don't think the Princess shouldn't be saying that kind of language." said Bob."I can say what I want." said Jean." I guess you can." said Bob.He was then grabbed by Z who was a girl."Bob! I hated to interrupt this dance but we have a problem." said Z."What is it Z?" said Bob."Garth found the buffet." said Z."Who is Garth?" said Jean."My Gengar. I need to go find him because once he starts eating, he can't stop." said Bob."I should come with you Bob. You don't know your way around the castle and you need a guide." said Jean."Okay. Lets going. Come on Z. Change into your real form already." said Bob."Yes sir." said Z.Z then turned into Zorua and Jean led them to the kitchen.

Bob found his Garth being held by a chef's Wobbuffet."Is this your Pokemon knight Bob?" said the chef."Yes.I am so sorry." said Bob." It is fine Bob. I mean this guy isn't the kitchen's biggest problem. It is the princess's Pokemon." said the chef."Corey. Please stop." said Jean."Fine. Joshua is taking care of the Pokemon who have been left by the trainers who are traveling with Bob." said Corey.

The two then ran outside with Garth who was apologizing to Jean."Do you forgive him Jean?" said Bob."Yes. He is a really sweet Pokemon." said Jean.Garth then walked off as Z said,"I'll go keep an eye on him.".The Tricky Fox Pokemon then followed the Shadow Pokemon as the two humans went outside.

Jean then noticed her childhood friend taking care of her Delcatty."Oh hey Jean. Delcatty is doing just fine. She is still as strong as ever." said her friend.Bob then noticed the boy.He had purple hair and he was wearing some clothes wore by a civilian."Hey you are  the guy that I knocked out in the semi finals. Your Persian was pretty strong in that battle Joshua." said Bob.

"Thank you for that your highness. Me and Persian have trained together since we were ten but you and Luxray were really strong together." said Joshua."Thanks. We train together every day along with Thunder, Lighting, and Manectric. I call them my lighting quartet." said Bob."So can I see the rest of your Pokemon Bob?" said Jean."I would love too as well Sir Bob." said Tammi.Tammi then stood there with all of his friends plus Corey."Okay sure. Come on out everybody!" said Bob.

He sent out Swampert, Selena, Aaron, Nick, Thunder, Supernova, Universe, Scampers, Blaze, Sceptile, Razor, Tyranitar, Rogue, Drake, Grace, Manectric, Steve, Lighting, Dedenne, Ray who did a pose, Brian, Robot, Donphan, Luxray, Excadrill, Aerodactyl, Amaura, Tyrunt, and Garth and Z who appeared from the castle.

"This is a lot of Pokemon Bob. You must have passed the test of carry more than 6 Pokemon I presume." said Corey."Yep." said Bob."Lets go everyone." said Jean.

Her Delcatty plus her other Pokemon which were in the festival joined Bob's Pokemon."You guys too!" said the group.Stella sent out Togetic, Kingdra, Destiny, Meowstic, Hope, and Samurott.May sent out Blaziken, Venusaur, Munchlax, Wartortle, Glaceon, and Skitty.Finn sent out Bruce, Steelix, Claydol, Krookodile, Infernape,and Venusaur.

Aries send out Ninetails, Pyroar, Magmortar, Hitmonchan, Pangoro, and Poliwrath,Roy sent out Scizor, Dusknoir, Floatzel, Arcanine, Eelektross, and Goodra.Tara sent out Dodrio, Slowking, and Weavile.Brendan sent out Swampert."Lets have a little party." said Corey.He sent out Wobbuffet and Tammi sent out m Blissey.

The party then ended and Bob was walking around in the castle."Man. This place is huge. I wonder where the bathroom is." said Bob.He then heard a voice.He then followed the voice.He then looked inside and he saw Hugh.

He turned invisible as Hugh started talking to a man."Are you sure about this Hugh? I mean you can't be holding the boy who is the ancestor of the hero in the kingdom right now." said a man."Yes. He is sleeping right now. Is the machine ready yet Xerosic?" said Hugh.

Xerosic is the leader of Team Flare,an evil group who works with Team Hyde."Yes. So please head to the place where you are holding Jirachi, Mew, and Victini. Your machine will be ready for testing." said Xerosic.Hugh then turned off the screen and Bob followed him down there."I should have brought my Pokemon with me." thought Bob.

He reached the basement area where Bob then saw the New Species Pokemon, the Victory Pokemon, and the Wish Pokemon trapped in a machine draining their power for a suit.It like medieval in its design but very powerful.Bob then thought,"I hope that training was worth it. I am going to save this kingdom if it is the last thing I do.".

He then stood there with Armageddon and Supernova and he said,"Stop Hugh!".The man then turned around and he said,"Look who is here. The ancestor of the hero Bob. You are the final piece in the puzzle."

.Then a machine grabbed him and it poked stuff into him.Bob then said,"What are you doing to me?"."Taking your Aura to power up the machine so that I can take over the kingdom without fighting." said Hugh.

Bob then felt weak as Hugh said,"I knew that you were the final piece. I held the festival so we can find the perfect trainer. The longest time I thought it was Princess Jean but I now know it is you so I can take over the Kingdom for revenge.".Bob then sent a message to Stella to find Jean and Joshua but he was knocked out.

He still had some of his aura but not a lot.Hugh put on his suit."Time to get my revenge on the kingdom. First that bitch Tammi." said Hugh.He then felt the power of the three Pokemon plus Bob and he said,"Lets make quick work of those guards. Hypnosis!".

He made all of the guards in the castle fall under him."Capture Bob's friends, Corey, the royal family, and Joshua and bring them to the throne room." said Hugh.Hugh then opened a portal and he said,"Have fun Houndoom.".He then sent out 2 Houndoom as he entered it.

Stella was looking for Jean and Joshua.She had her Pokemon on her and Bobs."Where are they? And the better question is where is Bob?" said Stella.

She then found them with their Pokemon.Joshua said,"Do you like Bob?"."Of course.I do. He is so cool, nice, and handsome.He is the best." said Jean."I see." said Joshua."But you are way better than him." said Jean."Huh?" said Joshua."You have been my best friend for the longest time. So can you be my boyfriend?" said Jean."I would be honored. I have had the biggest crush on you for the longest time so this is amazing." said Joshua."MasterStella is here." said Persian.

Jean then turned around and she said,"What are you doing here?"."Bob said that he need us where ever he is." said Stella."Isn't he in his room asleep?" said Joshua."No. His bed was empty and his bag was left there. Bob would never to do that to his Pokemon. Someone must have captured him." said Stella.

Then they were surround by guards."What are you guys doing here?" said Jean."We serve King Hugh now. Time for you to come with us." said the lead guard.

The guards sent out their Primeape, Machamp, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Heracross, Hitmontop, Slaking, Breloom, Exploud, Hariyama, Aggron, Medicham, Zangoose, Armaldo, Cacturne, Dusclops, Ambipom, Conkeldurr, Throh, Sawk, Krookodile, and Mienshao."Anyone got any idea?" said Joshua.

Then Bob's bag glowed.Robot came out along with Ray."What happened?" said Jean."They are like Bob in many ways. They will protect me and his friends any day. You two got this?" said Stella."Yes. Time to show these fools the power of Ray." said Ray."Bob is in the man known as Hugh's room and he is in a secret room." said Robot.The two attacked as the three teens ran off with the cats.

Stella was looking for Bob like a maniac."Calm down Stella. We just need to use a Pokemon to find it and I got just the one. I choose you Malamar!" said Joshua.He then sent out the Overturning Pokemon and he said,"Can you find the door?".He then nod his head as it made a door appeared."Thanks Malamar. Return." said Joshua.

He return the Pokemon and the three walked down there with the cat Pokemon."Bob!" said Stella.She then ran to the hung Bob.Jean said,"Lets go Delcatty Double Team and Slash!".The Prim Pokemon then followed her trainer command and she free the legendary Pokemon plus Bob."Bob! Wake up!" yelled Stella."Don't yell please." said Bob.

He stood up and Joshua said,"Where is that man? He needs to pay for hurting a knight and the royal family. He needs to pay."."He is in the throne room. Stella grab me a full restore from my bag." said Bob."Okay." said Stella.She then held it and then Bob said,"Give it to them.".

She healed the three and then Mew healed Bob."Thanks." said Bob."You saved us from that evil man. We wanted to help you defeated him." said Mew."Yeah." said the other two."Guess I got some new friends. So where is Robot and Ray?" said Bob."They are fighting off those guards. They are really strong." said Joshua."Yep because of our friendship." said Bob."Lets go find Hugh." said Jean.

The four then reached the throne room after picking Ray and Robot.Bob then opened the door and he saw his friends trapped in rope and their Pokemon in their containment units."Jean! Get out of here now!" said Tammi."Listen to your highness Joshua." said Corey."No. We are here to save you." said the two.

Then they heard a clap."Robert. I am impress with your skills as a trainer. You really a jack of all trades." said Hugh.He stood there with his Houndooms.The two Dark Pokemon were by the human."I won't hurt them Bob. If you and me have a 6 on 6 battle." said Hugh."Deal." said Bob."Are you sure about this Bob? I mean you just got your energy back. Let me or Joshua fight this prick." said Jean.

"No. He wants to battle me and I can win this." said Bob."Even without mega evolutions." said Stella."Yep. I got your guys on my side plus the three new friends so I have this." said Bob.

He stood there across for the man."Princess and chef's boy will surprised on my last Pokemon. Lets go Honchkrow!" said Hugh.The Big Boss Pokemon then came out and Bob said,"Lets go Thunder!".

He came out and he said,"Lets do this Bob!"."Sucker Punch and then Drill Peck and then Dark Pulse!" said Hugh."Protect!" said Bob.He then blocked the attacks and then Bob said,"Discharge!".He then shocked the bird and then Bob said,"Rock Slide!".The Bird was trapped by the rocks and Bob said,"Thunder Punch!".

He then knocked out the bird."Return. Go Bisharp!" said Hugh.The Sword Blade Pokemon came out and Bob said,"Return Thunder. Go Nick!".

He came out and Hugh said,"A sword fight. How fitting."."Yeah. Focus Punch!" said Bob.He then punched the Pokemon and then Hugh said,"Fake Out!".Nick then started to go faster and Bob said,"Thunder Punch then Focus Blast!".

He then knocked out the Sword Blade Pokemon."Return. I am going to use three Pokemon. Lets go Shiftry, Drapion, and Hydreigon!" said Hugh.The Brutal Pokemon, the Ogre Scorpion Pokemon, and the Wicked Pokemon came out and Bob said,"Return Nick. Go Garth, Drake, and Steve!".

The three came out and Hugh said,"Leaf Storm, Sludge Bomb, and Dragon Pulse!"."Protect!" said Bob. One of the Pokemon protect the others."Hyper Beam, Draco Meteor, and Shadow Ball!" said Bob.The Wicked Pokemon stood there by himself as the Ogre Scorpion and the Brutal Pokemon were knocked out."End them with Sunny Day and Solar Beam and Double Team!" said Hugh."Drake. Mega Evolve!" said Bob.

The Mega version stood there and Bob said,"Protect!".He then blocked the attacks and Bob said,"Hypnosis!". The ghost made him fall asleep as Bob said,"Steve Meteor Mash!".He then knocked him out and Hugh said,"Return.".

Bob was return his Pokemon and Hugh then said,"Lets go Raikou and Entei!".The Thunder Pokemon and the Volcano Pokemon came out and Jean said,"You broke the rules of your battle! And when did you capture them?"."Can it Princess! Entei Flamethrower!" said Hugh.

The Lion then fired a blast and Joshua said," Malmar! Protect!".He then blocked it and then he was knocked out."Malmar! You bastard! Why are you doing this to us?!" said Jean."You. I was supposed to be the king but your father stopped me and he thought giving me the job of High Priest was a good trade but it wasn't. I killed him and I said he died by a thief. You killed an honest man because of your anger princess. I captured these two so I can enact my revenge on the family. I made friends with the leader of Team Flare and he made me this suit. I have the power of Victini, Mew, and Jirachi plus Bob. So time to end him. Entei Eruption, Raikou Thunder, and I will blasted you with the moves Overheat, Doom Desire,band Aura Sphere!" said Hyde."Bob!" said Stella.

The attacks hit and Bob look up and he saw a Pokemon.It was the Darkness Pokemon."What is that thing doing here? I thought you die along with the king." said Hyde."I came here to help Bob." said Sableye.

"You can talk without psychic powers? Just like Meowth." said Bob." Yep.I learned how to talk so I can help the royal king and his family. Lets go Bob. I need to avenge the King." said Sableye."Okay." said Bob.

The Pokemon stood there and Hyde said,"Do you think you can win with him alone?"."Nope. Help him out Mewtwo and Suicune!" said Bob.The two came out and Suicune said,"They didn't mean it Bob. They were captured against their will to join up with this man."."We are going to save them with the power of Victini. I wish for us to save them and the kingdom!" said Bob.

The Pokemon boosted them up and Mew said,"I will save them.".The Pokemon then saved the humans and freed them."Thank you Mew." said Tammi."Okay! Lets win this! You guys got this." said Bob.They then attacked the Pokemon, Bob captured them, and Bob saw Hugh sneaking off." Jean!" said Bob."Go Accelgor!" said Jean.

He then tackled the priest and Bob took off the suit."No one should be able to have this much power." said Bob.He made Sableye break it."So do you want to join me?" said Bob."Yes and call me Night." said Night.

Bob then captured him and Mew said,"We wanted to join you.".Bob then captured them."I better go get some sleep." said Bob.

Bob woke up and he got pancakes in bed from Stella."Thanks. So what is the occasion and I thought you couldn't cook for the life of you." said Bob."Jean and Corey helped me make this." said Stella.

Bob then ate some and she said,"How is it?"."Great. You are way better than Jade that is for sure." said Bob."I made this because of what you did for the kingdom." said Stella."Oh. Makes sense.So when are we leaving for Summer Town?" said Bob."After Finn finish battling Joshua. He wanted to see if he can go be a good boyfriend for Jean. I am so happy for them." said Stella."Yeah. I mean those two have been friends since they were kids right? Those two deserve to be together." said Bob."Yeah. You ready to get up?" said Stella."Yeah." said Bob.He walked into his shower and Stella said,"O better get out of here.".

Bob walked toward the battle field and Finn had Steelix out.Bob then looked over at Joshua.He had a Feraligatr, Stoutland, his Persian, Bronzong, and Malmar behind him cheering on Joshua's Whiscash.He has some pretty powerful Pokemon Bob. He could beat you Bob." said Finn."Thank you Master Finn." said Joshua."Don't say that Joshua. He isn't good to be a master at anything." said Tara."He is pretty good." said Aries.

She was playing her mini Harp and Roy was listening to her."She is really good Bob." said May."Yeah. She would be a great musician. Roy is lucky to have her." said Bob.

He sat there and he saw Stella."You look amazing." said Bob."Thank you Bob. I had some help from some of the maids. They are amazing." said Stella."They were all former coordinator." said Tammi.

She stood there with Corey and he saw his boy win with his Whiscash."We should let them go on a journey together." said Corey."Indeed Corey." said Tammi.

Joshua then return all of his Pokemon and Jean stood there."Tammi and Corey. Please let me and Jean go on a journey together. I will protect her from anyone evil." said Joshua."We allow you two to go. Try to beat Bob in the Ryoku League for me." said Tammi."Hey." said Bob."We are kidding Bob." said Corey."I know but it is time for us to go." said Roy."Can't we stay here longer?" said Brendan."No. We really don't want to miss the Grand Festival." said Jade.

Bob then said,"I hope to see you guys at the Ryoku League."."Me too. I am so going to win this time." said Jean.

Bob then walked ahead of his friends and Roy said,"That was fun. I mean we were almost roasted."."Yeah but Bob captured some many Pokemon." said Brendan."Yeah. We should see Bob can captured them all." said Tara."I don't think I can carry that many Pokemon." said Bob.

"So what did Hugh mean by you having power?" said Aries."Is it like Aura?" said May."Um yes. I don't know myself." said Bob."We can figure it out all together." said Stella."I like that." said Finn."Yeah. We will work together." said Jade."Thanks you guys." said Bob.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment