Sunday, April 6, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 21 Grand Festival part 2 The Battle Rounds part 1 Bob finally ask her out!


Stella P.O.V
I was out walking with Bob. He was outside my door early this morning."So why did you ask me out Bob? I thought you would be training for the festival like everyone else beside for our friends." I said."I am ready for my battle Stella and I wanted to ask you a question." said Bob."Is he going to ask me out?" I thought.

We reached a pretty romantic spot.It had the sun rising, some Kricketune playing a romantic song, and some Luvdisc swimming by."Bob. What are we doing here?" I said.

My heart was beating like crazy and Bob said,"Stella. Me and you have been together since we were both 10. We have been through some hard times and some great times. I came here to tell you something that I have been holding in for a long time now for 4 years .I have liked you since the third year of the Academy. I loved your smile, personality, and pretty much everything. This may be weird but I love you Stella. So can you be my girlfriend?".

I started crying as he said,"Stella. I am so sorry. I know this was a stupid idea but I just had to say it. If you say no. I will you leave alone for the rest of your life."."Bob. I'm happy." I said."Then why are you crying? I mean I don't get girls that much but.." said Bob.I then kissed him and I said,"Just stop. This is perfect Bob.".

We kissed as I heard the wild Pokemon cheer for us."Do you know them?" I said."Yeah. I can make friends quick." said Bob.

We sat there and I said,"So should we tell the others?"."I'm okay with any decisions that you make Stella because you are the best girlfriend that I ever had." said Bob."You had a girlfriend?" I said."No way Stella. I mean my mom did set me up with a girl when we had summer and winter break but I didn't like her because I liked you." said Bob."You are the best Bob." I said.

I hugged him and then I heard,"Finally!".I turned around and I saw Z with a camera."Z?! I thought you were asleep." said Bob."Nope. I faked it because I knew about you doing this with your girlfriend. " said Z."You are so dead." said Bob.

I then grabbed him and he said,"What are you doing?"."Do you want people to not know about us?" I said."No." said Bob.I then stopped him and Z said,"Thanks Stella. Time to make some quick cash."."What do you think she meant by that?" I said."Something to do with the Pokemon. She likes to gamble." said Bob."Oh. So when is our first date?" I said.

Bob's face went really red like when he accidentally ate some Tamato Berry plus he ate some of Blaze's Pokemon food by accident."Don't worry about it Bob. I love you no matter what." I said."Thanks Stella." said Bob.We watched the sun rise together.

Bob P.O.V
"I still can't believe it Bob! I mean you asked her out and she said yes." said Brendan.Me and him were training.I was training with him due to Roy being Aries all the time which I understand why now that me and Stella are a thing and Finn is helping Tara train."Yeah man. I still can't believe it. I was so nervous about it man. I mean me and Stella are a thing now!" I said.

I then punched Aaron and his armor hurt my hand."You alright man?" said Brendan."Yeah. I guess I am still a little flustered about alll of this. Sorry Aaron." I said."It is fine BobI am still so happy for you manI mean you asked out the girl of your dreams todayThis is a big step in adulthoodNow you just have to ask her to marry you." said Aaron."Marriage?" I said.

I then fell down as Brendan said,"I think you just rushed him man. Lets take this in small increments alright.".The Iron Armor Pokemon then agreed with him and I said,"Return pal.".

He was gone as Brendan said,"So who are you going to use Bob? I mean you have so many choices."."It is going to a three on three battle right?" I said."Yep. You should use Swampert, Blaze, and Sceptile. I mean those three are the Hoenn starters evolved. It would impress the judges." said Brendan.

"Yeah but I was thinking of using Meowth." I said."Why him? I mean he was a bad guy right? And wouldn't people remember him?" said Brendan."He is my friend and I would do anything for him beside if I have a date with Stella." I said.

Brendan then sighed as he said,"Well I am going to get some training down with these three. I heard that the Empire City Gym Leader use Dark types so I am going to use some guys who rocked against dark types.".

I stood in the Pokemon Center.I was looking at my laptop.It had all of my Pokemon beside the legendary Pokemon because I hate cheating."Hey Bobby." said Harley.I saw the person behind me."Oh hey Harley. What are you doing here?" I said."Looking for you." said Harley."Um why?" I said."I wanted to tell you good luck Bobby." said Harley.

It walked off and I heard it says,"You'll need it.".I then thought,"I thought he was just weird but he is really smart.".I then picked the three Pokemon and I turned off my laptop."Big Brother!" yelled a voice.

I then saw Rose who then tackled me."Hey sis. What are you doing here? I thought you were keeping an eye on the others." I said."I wanted to see you big brother." said Rose."Okay. Does mommy and daddy know about this?" I said.

Spencer then grabbed the girl and he said,"Sorry about this Bob. She got really hyper after you got the highest score. I am still very impress with your Pokemon. They are like a big family."."We are. I mean we train together and we battle together." I said."I hope you go far in this. We all believe in you." said Spencer."Bye Big brother. I will be the best older sister ever!" said Rose.She walked off with her daddy and I said,"I wonder where Stella is.".

I looked around and I saw her with May and Dawn at a cafe."Is that Bob?" said Dawn.I then got called over and May said,"Is it true?!"."About what?" I said."About us being together." said Stella.

My face went red and Dawn said,"Wow. So it is true.I am impress with you Bob. I mean Stella was too shy to ask you out." said May."Is this true?" I said.Her face went super red as I said,"That is so cute Stella. I mean seeing you blushing is really cute.".

She then punched me as Dawn said,"You two are so cute together."."Thanks Dawn." said Stella."So who are you facing Bob? I mean I am against someone named Nancy." said May."Yeah Bob. I mean I am up against Shawn." said Dawn."I'm up against Todd." said Stella."Um let me check." I said.

I then pulled out my Poke Gear and it said I was up against Emily."Some girl named Emily." I said."You are going to lose this Bob. I mean Emily is really good." said Dawn."Thanks Dawn for that such great support for my boyfriend." said Stella."But I mean it. I mean she got 2nd in the Kalos Grand Festival." said Dawn."But I won the Revolution's annual battle festival." I said."Yeah but this is the grand festival. This is way different from that." said May."Thanks you guys." I said.I then said,"I better go check up on something. Later Stella." I kissed her and I ran off.

I then pulled out my Poke Gear and I said,"This isn't a good time right now Shadow. I was with my girlfriend."."Sorry about that man. So are you battling Morton and Lauren yet?" said Shadow."No. I got some girl named Emily. You know about her?" I said."Yeah. I went through Kalos and I met her. She uses some pretty weird Pokemon so be prepared for anything." said Shadow.

"I am always prepared." I said."Just like a kid." said Shadow."We are the same age!" I yelled."I know that man. I am just kidding you." said Shadow."That is pretty mean Shadow. See you later man." I said.

I hanged up as I saw Stella."Who were you talking too?" said Stella."An old friend. Lets get going. We are going to miss Tara's match." I said.

We sat in the back."Man. She is really good." I said."Yeah. Do you think you might have some competition Bob?" said Stella."No one can beat me but she is just wow." I said.

"Guess that training with Finn helped her. I mean her Dodrio, Slowking, Heracross, and Weavile were powerful but just look at the screen. Tara was against Helen. Helen had a Beedrill which was knocked out, a Mandibuzz who was always knocked out, and a Cinccino on her field. Tara had her Heracross which was alive and kicking, Dodrio who was still alive, and she had her Tangrowth."Wow. She looks very strong." said Stella."Yeah not as strong as me and Swampert though." said Brendan.

He stood there with Jade and she said,"Hey guys. So how was your date?".My face went red as I said,"It wasn't a date per say."."Don't lie about it Bob. You two did it." said Brendan.

Stella's face went really red and I said,"What does he mean?"."Hey look Tara just won." said Stella."Way to avoid the topic at hand Stella." said Jade."We have our winner. And she is joined with Drew, Solidad, Zoey, Byron, and Indy. Next up is the underdog of this whole thing Bob vs the runner up in the Kalos Grand Festival Emily. Please head to the stadium." said Robin."Good luck man. I am cheering for you all the way to the top." said Brendan."Good luck Bob." said Jade.Stella gave me a kiss and I ran down there like really fast.

I saw Emily.She had brown hair which look very maintained and she was wearing a pink dress."You must be the boy who performed that weak comedy show. My name is Emily and I am going to win this for my hero." said Emily."And who would that be? It wouldn't happened to me perhaps because I am taken." I said. "No way. I mean you are an ape and this girl dating you is stupid. His name is Shadow and he is so cool." said Emily."Okay then lets begin." said Robin.

"Ah yes. Lets go Heliolisk!" said Emily.She then sent out the Generator Pokemon and I said,"Okay then a Kalos Pokemon. I should have expect this but wow. Lets go Thunder!".He then came out and Robin said,"Lets go.".

"I know that Electric moves won't work on him because of his ability. So lets go Bulldoze!" said Emily."Clever but my Electivire is different from the rest thanks to this. Thunder on yourself!" I said.He then went really fast as I said,"Focus Punch!".He then punched the Lizard and Emily said,"Are you okay?".

The Generator Pokemon nodded her head and then she said,"Good. Dragon Tail then Dark Pulse.".The attack hit as I said,"Thunder!".He yelled in pain."Okay. Use Discharge to find her and use Iron Tail!" I said.The darkness was gone as a knocked out Heliolisk was on the floor."Winner Thunder." said Emily.The Thunderbolt Pokemon gave me an high five as I return him."You were awesome out there." I said.

"I guess your Pokemon aren't that bad but I will still win this for Shadow. Lets go Ludicolo!" said Emily.She then sent out the Carefree Pokemon and I said,"A Grass and Water type. I got the perfect one. Lets go Night!".The very familiar Pokemon came out and Robin said,"Round two.".

"Lets go with an Sunny Day and then Solar Beam." said Emily.The Pokemon charged up an attack and I said,"Double Team!".He then multiplied as I said,"Shadow Ball!".The Pokemon fired them at the Pokemon and Emily said,"Stop that little freak with Surf!".The real one said,"Now that isn't very nice. You know what to do Bob."."Yeah. Aura Sphere!" I said."How?" said the crowd."Lots of training!" I yelled.He then blasted the Pokemon out cold as Robin said," Winner Night.".I then grab him and I said,"You were great. Can I change your name?"."Um sure." said Night."I was thinking Stitch." I said."I like it. Call me Stitch!" said Stitch.

I return him and Emily said,"You may have been them but you can't beat my best. Lets go Gardevoir!".The Embrace Pokemon came out and I said,"I see that I shouldn't have switch out Stitch but I have one better. Lets go Supernova!".He came out and Emily said,"Psychic and then Focus Blast!"."King's Shield!" I said.He then blocked the attack which would have done nothing."Sacred Sword, Night Slash, Shadow Ball, and Hyper Beam!" I said.The Pokemon took it all and she started glowing.Then the mega form stood there and I said,"You got this?"."Yes!" said Supernova."Okay then Hyper Sword!" I said."Hyper Beam!" said Emily.The Royal Sword Pokemon then knocked her out and Robin said,"Winner Bob.".

I then got tackled by the ghost Pokemon and Thunder plus Stitch came out as well."You guys were awesome. Now return." I said.I then return them all as Emily held out her hand."You were good. I guess I was wrong about you Bob. You are pretty good. Your girlfriend is lucky to have you." said Emily."Yeah. She is the best and you were awesome and Shadow will be at the Ryoku League." I said.She then ran off as I walked off.

I saw Stella waiting there with Togetic."You were awesome out there!" said Stella.She then jumped into my arms and I said,"You were cheering for me so I have the power to win."."Yeah Boss. I mean Stella is your army." said Meowth.I then saw the cat with Z."So how is Z doing with her shopping?" I said.

"Not so good. I mean this Lauren chick is stealing them from me. I can't believe that she is Ash Ketchum's step sister." said Z."Ash's mom got remarried?" said Stella."Yeah.I knew that." I said.Stella then return her Pokemon and Z said,"So Bob don't you have something to tell her?"."What is it Bob?" said Stella."I know that he is going to kill me for this but Ash is alive." I said."He is? Where is he?" said Stella."I can't tell you. I mean he promised me not to tell anyone. I mean Meowth knows this because he is his former boss's son." I said."So Ash is Giovanni's son? Is Giovanni in Team Hyde?" said Stella."Nope. We have a lot to talk about." I said.

I told her everything I knew and Stella said,"That is so sad. I mean I can't tell any of his friends this."."Yeah. I cried a little too. Lauren is up right now." I said.We then watched the screen.Her Slurpuff took out Ursula's Jigglypuff which I was really happy about, her Flareon got knocked out badly, and Garchomp."I can't believe it. Why she marry her father?" said Stella."His father is nice according to Shadow but his spawn are the worst and Shadow plans to destroy them in the Ryoku League." I said."Should we do something?" said Stella."Yeah. We are going to win against them." I said."You beat me? That is funny." said Lauren.

She stood there with her Meringue Pokemon."Yeah. I can win against you." I said."Ah yes. You are the boy who Morton plans on defeating. He hates you for winning the Ryoku Festival. I will have fun beating your weak girlfriend." said Lauren."She isn't weak! She is the strongest girl that I know!" I yelled."Whatever. You will be a big loser just like my dead step brother. He was such a loser and I am glad that he is dead." said Lauren.

I was about to knock her block off but Stella stopped me."Don't do it Bob. It isn't worth it." said Stella.I then calmed down as she walked off."I hate her. Let me destroy her for the Twerp." said Meowth."Okay Meowth. You're in." I said.

Stella P.O.V
After Morton's major defeat of Kenny, I was up.Bob stood there from the entrance and he blew me a kiss.I then grabbed it and I saw my opponent.His name was Todd and he was a rookie just like me."If I win this, you will go on a date with me." said Todd.I felt Bob's anger from a distance as his Pokemon dragged him off."Um sure."I said.

I wasn't going to lose because I was going to help Ash with his family."Okay! Lets go my super Butterfree!" said Todd.The Butterfly Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Samurott!".She then came out and Robin said,"Begin!".

"Bubblebeam!" I said."Dodge and then use Bug Buzz." said Todd.The Formidable Pokemon then took it and then I said,"Ice Beam!".She then fired a beam that froze the bug solid."Is he alright?" said Robin.He then broke out and Todd said,"Sunny Day and Solar Beam!"."Protect!" I said.She then took it and there was a lot of smoke."Hyper Beam!" I yelled.Then the smoke cleared and Butterfree was knocked out."Winner Samurott!" said Robin.

I return her as Todd said,"I will win Stella. Lets go Swablu!".The Cotton Bird Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Destiny!".She then came out as Robin said," Round 2.".

"Dragon Pulse!" said Todd."Dodge and then Aerial Ace." I said.She then hit him and then I said,"Thank you Lauren. Solar Beam! ".She then blasted the bird into the ground and then Todd said,"Moonblast!"."Dodge and Hyper Beam!" I said.The Bird was then knocked out and Robin said,"Winner Destiny."

I return her and Todd said,"I will win this Stella because you are the girl that I always wanted to go out with."."Bob wouldn't let you live if he heard that. Thank god Meowth and Z got him handled." I thought."Lets win this Leavanny!" said Todd.He then sent out the Nurturing Pokemon and I said,"Lets finish this Togetic.".She then came out and Robin said,"Final round."."Solar Beam and then Razor Leaf." said Todd."Dodge and then Metronome." I said.She wiggled her finger as Rock Slide happened."Dodge it and then Leaf Blade and X-Scissor!" said Todd.He then attacked her and then I said,"Moonblast!".The bug was blasted into the ground and Todd said,"Can you still fight?".The Bug then stood up and Todd said," Lets go with another Solar Beam!"." Metronome!" I said.She then fired a Sacred Fire and then Leavanny was knocked out."Winner Stella." said Robin.

I return Togetic and Todd said,"Thanks Stella. I know I couldn't have won this. I mean you are the best."."Thanks Todd but I have a boyfriend and he is the best." I said."You have a boyfriend? Then why did you agree to the bet?" said Todd."I want him to see that I will never leave him." I said."That makes sense. Later Stella." said Todd.He walked off as I ran to Bob.

Z and Meowth were in the room as I said,"Where is Bob?"."He got a call from someone and he had to leave immediately." said Meowth."Do you know where he is?" I said."Yeah." said Z."But we promised him that we wouldn't follow him." said Meowth."Since when have I ever listened to him?" said Z."I give you that." said Meowth.I then followed the two who were arguing until the sun.

Bob P.O.V
I got call away by Spencer.I was told to meet him nearby his hotel room.I stood there and I saw Spencer with a man.He was wearing all black and he didn't look hot.I mean wearing all that black would kill me."There he is.Bob! Come over here! I have someone for you to meet." said Spencer."Hello Bob. My name is Scott and I am the Empire City Gym Leader." said Scott."Why are you here?" I said."I have heard about you from Spencer here and he thinks that you could take my mega evolution challenge." said Scott."What is that?" I said.

"If I see a trainer with great potential, I ask them to face off against 6 of my mega evolved Pokemon. Are you in?" said Scott."Yeah. I will need to train first." I said."I see. I better get going. It was good to see Rose again Spencer. Bob, I hope to see you soon." said Scott.

He then flew off on his Skarmory and I said,"He is so cool."."He is Bob and are you ready?" said Spencer."Is my name not Bob? Anyway, I need your help with something." I said."Um sure Bob. What is it?" said Spencer.

I then pushed him inside and I said,"I need your help and Derek's if he isn't busy with a date.".My face went red as Spencer said,"Why didn't you ask before?"."I was nervous okay!" I said."Calm down my boy. Let me get some extra help." said Spencer.

Brendan P.O.V
I was walking with Roy and Finn."I wonder what Bob's step dad needs us for?" I said."Probably Rose. She is like a hyper kid. I hate to see what she likes to when she is our age." said Finn."Most likely her step sister and step mom. She will be very popular with the guys." I said."You better not let Bob hear that. He would kill you for that alone." said Roy.We then reached the hotel and I opened the door to Spencer's room.

I then saw Bob wearing a tux.His normal wild hair was combed back and it looked like a gentleman.He was wearing a black tux with a red tie."Bob? What happened to you man?!" said Finn."I am getting ready for my date Finn." said Bob."You are going on a date? I thought you and Stella were taking it slow." I said."I never said that neither did Stella. I wanted to ask her out and I asked Spencer and Derek for help." said Bob."Then where is Rose, Riley, Dallas, and Lucas?" said Roy."They are at the park with my mom." said Bob."Are you sure she can do it herself?" I said."My wife's Tyro is a great butler." said Spencer.

He stood there and Bob said,"So where is she?"."According to Pidegot, she is walking with Z and Meowth." said Derek."Thank you. I better text her." said Bob.

He walked into the bathroom and Spencer said,"So do you think Bob can do this?"."Yeah. I mean he seems devoted to her." said Finn."Yeah but my wife's little brother isn't the smart person around. He seems devoted to Pokemon." said Derek."But Bob cares about his friends just as much and he puts Stella in the highest regard." said Roy."Yes. But I have a plan just in case this falls badly." said Spencer."You do?" I said.

Bob came out and he said,"She said yes.I am so nervous about it."."You got this Bob. So where is your date?" I said.

Bob P.O.V
Brendan stood there and he said,"Wow. I am impress.".It was under the moonlight and it look very romantic. "Yeah. I got some helpful advice from the nearby Pokemon. Thanks for being here man." I said."Hey man. You are like my brother and I helped my family." said Brendan."Thanks. You better get out of here.I need to get ready." I said."You are so totally right. Lets go Flygon!" said Brendan.He sent out his Mystic Pokemon and he flew off."He is so cool." I said.I stood there and I looked at my watch."Where is she?" I said.

Stella P.O.V
I was in my room getting the makeover of my lifetime.I got Bob's text about out date and I got tangled into getting a makeover by Solidad, Zoey, Dawn, May, Scarlet, and Tara while Indy watched the door.He was weird like that but he got my friendship that is for sure.

"So why did Bob ask you out so suddenly? Bob was so nervous about talking to you but asking you out is a big step." said Solidad."Bob had the biggest crush on since he was 13 according to him." I said."He is 17 right? Wow.That is so romantic.I didn't expect the caveman had it in him." said Scarlet."I would like if you called him Bob Scarlet." I said."Sorry Stella but sometimes it is just a reflex." said Scarlet."So where is Bob?" said Zoey." He wouldn't tell me. I guess he wants to keep it a secret." I said."He is so weird. I mean he seems like a different guy from your stories. I mean he is always wearing red and black." said Zoey."According to Bob, those are his colors." said Tara."That still makes no sense." said Dawn."It is Bob. It doesn't need too. And we are done. What do you think?" said May."It will make Bob glowing like a Flamethower." I said.

Bob P.O.V
I stood there for what felt like hours and I saw her.She was wearing a sliver dress that made her stand out from the other girls and she look like an angel."Hey Bob." said Stella."Hey Stella. So you ready to be entertain?" I said.We sat down and I acted like a gentleman like Spencer and Derek told me how too.

I sat across from her and I saw Z.She begged to be our waitress and she did beg."Welcome to Le Z. My name is Zoe but you can call me Z. Here is your menus." said Z.

She then handed me our menus and she ran off."Was that Z?" said Stella."Yep and she begged me too. I have the video if you want to see it." I said."Show me it after dinner okay." said Stella."Sure. So what do you want?" I said."Is Meowth's pasta made by Meowth himself ?" said Stella."Yep. Most of the stuff on is made by my Pokemon. They wanted to make this dance special for me and I couldn't say no." I said."Can my Pokemon help them?" said Stella."Um sure. I mean Swampert and Blaze are hosting this." I said.

She sent out her Pokemon to the back and she said,"I pick for us the dinner for two."."Awesome." I said.

We talked about stuff and Z came out with our food.It was like Lady and the Tramp and it was romantic."Here you go you lovebirds." said Z.I then started eating and we kissed just like the movie.My face went really red as Stella said,"Sorry Bob."."It is fine." I said.

We finished dinner and then I grabbed her hand."What are you doing Bob?" said Stella."Remember that dance I had with Jean. She gave me a idea." I said.We started dancing."Bob. I remember you telling me that your mom teaching you how to dance. So why are you so good Bob?" said Stella."I guess being a Pokemon Master isn't the only thing I got from my family." I said."So what does your dad do? I mean you never talk about him." said Stella."I don't like my real dad that much. So can we not talk about yet. Maybe later." I said."Oh.I am sorry." said Stella."It is fine Stella. You didn't know and that is okay." I said.We continued to dance as the moon helped the mood.

We sat on the spot where I asked her out."So what does your dad do? You don't have to tell me." said Stella."I will tell you because I will never hold anything from you Stella. My dad Arthur is the leader of Team Hyde." I said."What?! I mean he is your father and his men kill you!" yelled Stella."I know but I hate him because I am going to be like him." I said."No. I know you are going to be a great man and a great father." said Stella."Father?" I said.

My face went really red as Stella said," I meant Husband.".My face went even redder and Stella said,"Sorry."."It is fine." I said."So I think I understand why you are helping Ash out .I mean both of you had fathers who were bad and you feel like you can relate to him right?" said Stella."Yep." I said.I then kissed her as I walked her back to her room.

I opened the door to my room and I saw a Quagsire in there."Hey Bob .So how was your date man?" said Indy.He sat on the couch and I said,"What are you doing here man?"."My roommate is pretty pissed about you and Stella being a thing and I need a place to crash." said Indy."You can but is this yours?" I said."Nope. He is wild man." said Indy.

The Water Fish Pokemon left the room and I said,"That was weird."."Indeed. So I will sleep on the couch then." said Indy."Yeah." I said.I then walked toward my room and I fell asleep.

Next time.
The final 16 are up.
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment