Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 28 The Pokemon League part 3 Bob is the new Cupid?


Bob P.O.V
I woke up and I looked outside and Z was gone along with Leaf."Guess they went shopping or something. I better get ready for my battle." I said.I was running toward the Pokemon Center and I ran into something."Hey! What is your deal?" said a boy.

I then looked up and I saw a boy wearing a outfit which people are currently wearing in Kalos."I am so sorry about that." I said.I then saw a girl in front of me.She was wearing a female version of a regular Kalos outfit."I ran into you? I am so very much sorry. I am just excited about my match." I said."It is fine. My name is Serena and this is my best friend Calem." said Serena.

I then helped her up as Calem said,"Lets get going Serena. We need to meet up with Shauna, Tierno, and Trevor."."I will see you guys later. I am going to keep talking with Bob here." said Serena.

He then gave me a stare like he want to kill me with Water Gun and he ran off.Serena then said,"I am so sorry about him. He is just well Calem."."Don't worry about it Serena. I have a friend just like him. So why did you want to stay with me?" I said."You look you were looking for something. Maybe I can help." said Serena."I was going to the Pokemon Center." I said."Can I go with you? I don't want to be around my friends because one of them always is trying to get me and Calem together and I like him but..." said Serena."You don't like him that much. Am I right?" I said."You got it." said Serena.She then smiled as me and her walked to the Pokemon Center.

I then found that I was battling in the Flint Arena."So why are they named after other regions's elite four members anyway?" said Serena."It is due to the Elite Four battles. They battle each other for a position a lot so they don't named it." I said."I see. You know a lot about this stuff Bob. So what are we looking for?" said Serena.We were in the hotel part of this giant Pokemon Center.

I then knocked on the door and I saw Stella."Hey Bob." said Stella.She was wearing my jacket because I gave it to her so she could stand out in the crowd."So who is this? Does she know about us?" said Stella."Us?" said Serena."Yep. Serena meet my girlfriend Stella. She is a coordinator that I have known since I was 10. Stella this is my newest friend Serena. She is from Kalos." I said."I knew that you had a girlfriend." said Serena."You could tell?" said Stella."Yep. It was so obvious. Do you two know Ash Ketchum? They says that he says that he is dead but I know that he is alive and kicking. I mean no one can stop him." said Serena.

I then said,"I have heard of him."."Oh. You guys ready to go see Bob's Match?" said Serena."Yeah. I am going to be the best cheerleader ever." said Stella.

I was standing there across from Jimmy.He has a black and yellow cap and he was wearing a red hoodie."So this is Marina baby's dad." I thought,"You ready Bob?" said the ref.She stood there and I said,"Yeah."."Okay then. Lets the 3 on 3 Pokemon Battle with Bob from Mural Town vs Jimmy of New Bark Town." said the ref.

"Lets go Beedrill!" said Jimmy.The Poison Bee Pokemon came out and he came out with great speed.I then said,"I choose you Froslass!".She came out and she said,"I am so happy that I am your first Pokemon in this Bob."."Your Pokemon can talk?" said the ref."All of them can." I said."Lets begin the battle between Jimmy's Beedrill and Bob's talking Froslass." said the ref.

"Don't go easy on that bug Froslass." I said."Yes Bob." said Froslass."Okay Beedrill! Venoshock then X-Scissor!" said Jimmy."Once he gets close Shadow Ball!" I said.She then fired a ball of pure darkness and the bee went back."Sunny Day then Solar Beam!" said Jimmy."Very clever idea Jimmy but it can't stop hail and Blizzard!" I said.

The bee was frozen as the ref said,"The winner of the first round is Bob's Froslass. And can someone get rid of this cold!?". Froslass then stopped it and I return her."Lets go Blastoise!" yelled Jimmy.He sent out the Shellfish Pokemon and I said,"Lets take this giant thing out Grace!".She then came out and she said,"Will this win impress Nick?"."No clue." I said.She and Selena are still fighting over Nick who is very dense."This is a battle between Jimmy's Blastoise and Bob's Medicham or Grace." said the ref.

"Dark Pulse then Hydro Pump!" said Jimmy.The turtle then fired attacks as Grace dodged them with ease."Thunder Punch then Close Combat!" I said.She then made the turtle really mad."Hydro Cannon then Hyper Beam!" said Jimmy."Dig!" I said.She then dug underground and Jimmy said,"Make her come out with Surf.".Grace then came out and I said,"Mega Evolve and then High Jump Kick!".She mega evolved and she knocked out the turtle."Winner Grace and her graceful kick." said the ref.

I return her and Jimmy said,"You are really good Bob. I mean just wow. You are the best trainer that I have ever fought so I am going to make your victory a little harder. Lets go Typholsion!".He sent out the Volcano Pokemon who made the air really hot."That Pokemon looks really strong so lets go..." I said.

I then grab Robot's pokeball but then Drake came out."I got this one Bob." said Drake.He gave me a thumbs up and I said,"Okay. I choose Drake my Garchomp!"."Okay. Final round. Jimmy's Typholsion vs Bob's Garchomp or Drake. Lets be impressed." said the ref.

She then went back as Jimmy said,"Eruption!".The field was about to get really hot and I said,"Protect!".He then protected himself from the fire and Jimmy said,Brick Break and then Solar Beam!"."Substitute and then Dig" I said.He then dug underground and then a huge explosion broke the ground.

The Volcano Pokemon looked in and he fired a Flamethrower thanks to Jimmy.Drake then flew out and I said,"Dragon Rush!".He then slammed into the Fire Pokemon and Jimmy said,"Flame Wheel!".Drake then took the attack and I said,"Dragon Claw!".He then pushed back the Badger-like Pokemon and I said,"Hyper Beam and then Aura Outrage!"."Your Garchomp can use Aura Moves?" said the two."Yep. Thanks to Bob." said Drake.He then made himself glow in a blue aura and he went into an Outrage and the Volcano Pokemon got knocked out."The winner is Bob of Mural Town." said the ref.

She then ran off like when Rayquaza use Extreme Speed during training.I then shook the man's hand and I said,"I know about your crush on the former Pokemon Idol Marina."."You do? Can you come with me then?" said Jimmy.He then dragged me off as I text Stella what is going on.

Stella P.O.V
I then read Bob's message as I was walking with Z to Ash's match against some trainer named Wilbur from Sinnoh."So what did Bob say?" said Z.She then looked at me with those eyes like she wanted something and I said,"He is such a romantic."."Huh? Bob a romantic?" said Z."Yeah. He is helping a couple right now." I said."No. I remember him being dragged off by his opponent after he won." said Z."He is helping get him with a former girlfriend. It is pretty romantic." I said."You really like that goofball don't you?" said Z."Yeah. You can him a goofball?" I said.

"Nope. I call him an idiot, jerk, and many more names but I love him and I will protect him." said Z."Wow Z. I am learning more about you everyday." I said."Yep. So tell me something Stella. Can Bob attract women?" said Z."Huh?" I said."I mean he made friends with both Leaf and Serena in a freaking day! You should be more worried about this." said Z."I don't get jealous easy Z. It takes a kiss to get me angry." I said."Wow you are weird. You and Bob are perfect." said Z.

We made it to the Marshal Arena.I saw Ash.He stood there against Wilbur.Wilbur had bright blond hair and he look he was from a farm or something.I sat next to Hilda."Hey. You are that girlfriend of that hobo who Shadow knows." said Hilda."Yes and my name is Stella and this is Z." I said."So was the match started yet?" said Z."Nope. We are still waiting for the ref. He is still late." said Hilda.

A man came running in and he had green hair."Sorry! I had to run from the Siebold Arena. Lets begin the three on three battle." said the ref.He stood there as Wilbur said,"Lets go Bouffalant! Time to show this city slicker our training with Alder.".He sent out the Bash Buffalo Pokemon and Ash said,"Lets go Meganium!".He sent out the Herb Pokemon which stood there ready to win for her trainer.Bob told me about Ash while he was helping me with some stuff with contests.This one likes Ash a lot not as much as Muk but still a lot."Begin." said the ref.

"Aerial Ace then Stone Edge partner." said Wilbur."Dodge that bull and Vine Whip." said Shadow.She then grabbed the bull and Shadow said," Petal Blizzard and then Solar Beam!".She then blasted the bull into the air and the Bash Buffalo Pokemon was knocked out."Winner Meganium." said the ref.

"Shadow is really strong." I said."Yep. He is the strongest trainer that I know and once I beat him. I will be the best trainer." said Hilda."He isn't even close to Bob's level." said Z."Z! Shadow is way better than that hobo Bob. I mean he was been on his journey for half a year now but Shadow has been on his journey since he was 10." said Hilda."That doesn't mean anything Hilda. Bob could win by his Aura." said Hilbert.

I then saw him with Sydney and Hilda said,"Okay. What do you mean by that?"."You had your battle in the Lorelei or Prima arena during his battle right?" said Sydney."Yeah. I won." said Hilda."Bob had his Garchomp used aura moves." said Hilbert."I thought normal Garchomps can't use aura moves." said Hilda."He can't but Bob found a way. He really has improve since he started his journey. I mean Bob was a Pokemon prodigy back at the Academy. Right Stella?" said Sydney."Yep. He was one of the best trainers in the school. He was even better than the teachers and he did this all with Mudkip." I said.Z was watching the match and she said,"Lets keep watching.".

Wilbur then return the bull and he said,"Lets go Stoutland!".He then sent out the Big-Hearted Pokemon and Shadow said,"Lets go Scrafty!".He then sent out the Hoodlum Pokemon and he put up his hood."Begin." said the ref.

"Lets go with an Hyper Beam then Thunder!" said Wilbur."Dodge it and then High Jump Kick." said Shadow.He then kicked the dog and then Shadow said,"Focus Blast.".The dog was there and Wilbur said,"Giga Impact!".He then slammed into the Pokemon and he took the dog and Shadow said,"Seismic Toss.".He then threw him around and then he made him slam into the ground.The dog was knocked out and the ref said,"Winner Scrafty.".

Shadow return him and Wilbur said,"Lets crush him Snorlax!".He sent out the Sleeping Pokemon and Shadow said,"Lets go Charizard!".The fire starter Pokemon then came out and he roared."Wow." said the crowd."Begin." said the ref.

"Snorlax. Hyper Beam, Solar Beam, Thunder, and Focus Blast!" yelled Wilbur."Mega Evolve." said Shadow.I then saw Mega Charizard Y standing there and then he dodged the attacks and then Shadow said,"Throw it in the air! Overheat, Solar Beam, Flamethrower plus Fire Blast.".The Sleeping Pokemon was knocked out and the ref said,"Winner Shadow.".

I was dragged by Hilbert and Hilda to go talk with Shadow.He was talking to Light about something and Hilda tackled him."Hey Hilda." said Shadow."You were awesome out there Shadow. You really have improved since then." said Hilbert.He then punched the cop and I said,"So what were you and Light talking about?"."Oh you know life questioning stuff." said Light."So where is Bob?" said Shadow."He is helping out his opponent for some reason." said Z."Makes sense." said Shadow."I better get going. I promise Sydney I would help her out with her research.Later Hilda." said Hilbert.

He walked off as Hilda said,"My brother is so weird."."He is better than my brother. That is for sure." said Shadow."Yeah. What about you Stella? You never mention your family beside your mom and dad. Do you have a brother or sister?" said Z."I have a brother." I said."Shadow!" yelled a girl's voice.

Bob P.O.V
I was sitting inside a bar listing to Jimmy's problems.I then heard about it through Marilyn but I wanted to hear the guys side of this."I started my journey with my Cyndaquil when you were 2. You are 17 right?" said Jimmy."Yeah." I said.

"Ah good. I met Marina. I like her a lot Bob. She was so sweet and so cute that she made me fall in love with her. I fought for her affection by a guy named Jackson or Vincent. He goes by two names for some reason I don't know why but anyway. Me and Marina got together and we had been together for 9 years. When I learned she was pregnant with my kid, I was nervous .I went to a nearby hill and I thought about it. After 2 days, I walked back to Marina's house. I knocked on her door and I thought to myself that I am going to enjoy having my kid.I then saw her mom. She kicked me out and she told me never to see her daughter and my daughter ever again. I then trained and I won all 8 gym badges so I can enter the league and win back my mother in law affection again but I lost to you in the first round." said Jimmy.I then drank some soda and I said,"Is she here?"."Yeah. She is staying at the hotel cheering on Jackson. What's your plan?" said Jimmy.

We were outside the hotel.I then notice the guards."They blocked the main entrance from me. That woman gave my picture to them." said Jimmy."I have an idea. Just wait here and watch the master do his job." I said.

I stood there and I said,"Lets go Darkrai." The Pitch Black Pokemon came out and I said,"You know what to do right?"."Yes Bob." said Darkrai.He then made the two guards go to sleep and Jimmy came over to me."You have a Darkrai?" said Jimmy."Yep." I said.

He made the entire lobby fall asleep and Jimmy said,"So what floor is she on Bob?"."The 5th floor. Lets get going." I said.We headed toward the elevator and we went to the 5th floor.

I return the dark type and I said,"Lets find your kid man.".I then turned on my aura and I searched for Marina's aura.I found it and I opened the door.

Jimmy walked in and he saw Marina with her Feraligatr nickname Wani-Wani."Jimmy? What are you doing here? Bob? What are you doing here?" said Marina."You still love him Marina. You can't lie to me about love Marina." I said."What? I thought you hated me Marina." said Jimmy."I knew that you didn't leave me on purpose. It was because you were scared about this. I still love you Jimmy." said Marina."I love you too." said Jimmy.

The two kissed as I smiled.Then I saw Vincent.He tied with Ash in the Sliver Conference but Ash moved on."What are you doing in here Jimmy? And why are the guards asleep along with most people downstairs." said Vincent.

She then looked at me and I said,"Darkrai just put them asleep. They'll wake up soon. I promise."."And who is this?" said Vincent."His name is Bob. He is a friend and he help me get back with Marina. Lets go back home Marina. I lost to Bob. He is really good Vincent. You might have some trouble with him." said Jimmy."You are going down Bob." said Vincent.He walked off and I said,"He is a sore loser isn't he?".The two then looked at each other and they said,"Yep."

I was waving goodbye to them at the harbor.They were leaving for Jimmy's house in New Bark Town.I was standing with Meowth who was enjoying an ice cream cone."You did a good thing for them Bob. I mean this love story is like Jessie and James in a way." said Meowth."Guess you right. So do you think anything interesting happened with Shadow?" I said."Yep." said Meowth.

We walked toward the Pokemon Center and then I saw Shadow walking by me."Hey Shadow." said Meowth."Leave me alone furball." said Shadow.He walked off as I said,"Is he alright?"."Yep. The twerp doesn't get angry easy. Something must have pissed him off and it must have been big. Maybe Z or Stella knows about this." said Meowth.

We walked inside and I saw Light."What just happened?" I said."A fight. I stop it before it got to bad but words were said that can't be taken back." said Light."So you know about Shadow being?" I said."Of course. I work with the Pokemon League and I know everything." said Light."So can you tell me what happened and where is Z and Stella?" I said."Yes." said Light.

Light P.O.V
I was walking with Pichu."I am so happy that he recommend this job for us and we got to meet up with Bob again. I can't thank him enough for what he did for me. I mean I got out of my depression thanks to him and his battle style." I said.

The Tiny Mouse Pokemon agreed me and I reached the main desk.The Mouse jumped onto the desk and I then saw Nurse Joy."Ah Light. You are back. I am going a little break. I need to stretch. You are in charge while I am gone okay." said Nurse Joy.She then walked off as I said,"Lets do this Pichu. You should get some snacks.".

He ran off as I saw Shadow.His real name was Ash but he went under the name Shadow for some reason."Hello Light. I need to drop these 3 off for a while. That Wilbur guy was a good trainer. His accent was weird though." said Shadow."No problem Shadow." I said.

I then gave the three to a Blissey and I started talking with Shadow about Bob."So you met Bob in Watt city?" said Shadow."Yep. He helped me with my depression. It is so weird because I am the little brother of Volt." I said."Ah yes. His Electric Pokemon were really strong and Bob is as well. Did you see his match Light?" said Shadow."Yep. His Garchomp is really strong and I remember the battle with him and my brother. It sparked me up and I became the guy you know now." I said."I see. Bob is a good guy. So do you have any advice?" said Shadow."For what?" I said."Bob." said Shadow.I thought about it and I said,"I got none."."Yeah. He is like a wild card." said Shadow.

He was then tackled by a brunette.Her name is Hilda and she is the tourney.She tackled with him and I noticed Hilbert who was a friend of Bob which I heard through the grapevine of Gym Leaders in Ryoku and Stella his girlfriend and some girl."Who is this?" I said.She then said,"The name is Z."."I see." I said.

We talked and then I heard a girl yelled,"Shadow!".I then saw a blunette which is a girl with blue hair and it was Dawn.She is a famous coordinator and I know this because Tetra makes me watch contests with her after studying for tests."So who is Shadow? Is she your girlfriend?" said Hilda. Nope. This is one of the three girls that I gave my room too." said Shadow.She then said,"Hi! My name is Dawn."."My name is Hilda and this is Light." said Hilda.

I then noticed a group behind her.I remember her and that group thanks to me watching Volt's battles."Light? What are you doing here? I thought you were studying to become a Pokemon Doctor." said Max."Well. I got a job here with Tetra so I can get some more knowledge. So did you and Iris win your battles?" I said."Yep. I totally owned that guy." said Iris."You only won Iris because he used Dragon Pokemon as well and you tricked him." said Cilan."Yep. It is my strategy." said Iris."A weird one." said Brock.

"So Shadow? It is great to see you again." said Misty."It was only been a day Misty Waterflower." said Shadow.I then noticed a blush on her face and she said,"Oh yeah. I forgot."."So what are you doing here?" said May."Getting my Pokemon healed. They were in a rough fight." said Shadow."I saw that one and you were awesome. I mean your Charizard remains me of Ash's Charizard." said Max."Wow. Ash can't his his battle style."I thought."I heard about him. He was good but not the best." said Shadow.

"What do you mean Shadow? Ash was one of the best trainers that I know." said Misty."But he didn't win your gym along and Brock the traditional way? I am correct." said Shadow."Yes but he also won against Erika the same way. We all show the good in him so we gave him the badge." said Brock."So you gave him the badge because you felt pity on him?" said Shadow.

Pichu then came back with snacks and I gave some to Z."No! I mean if he was here,he could beat you anyday!" yelled May. "No. He couldn't. He was weak due to his excuse of friendship. He didn't want his Pokemon to evolved because he wanted them to choose. You know that trainer Paul? He had the right way of battle and that loss against Ash was a fluke." said Shadow."This is so weird right Pichu?" I whispered.

He agreed with me and then Cilan said,"Ash would beat you and show you the power of friendship."."That power is very weak." said Shadow."Can you all stop fighting?" said May."Why? We are having an argument." said Shadow."You are a giant jerk and Paul 2.0." said May."You call me a jerk but I see the blush on your face." said Shadow.He got then close to her and Max said,"Get away from my sister you jerk!".

I then grab Jolteon's pokeball and I was stopped by Stella."What are you doing Stella? We need to stop this now." I said."Trust Stella Light. She is usually right." said Z.The Mouse then agreed with her and I said,"Okay but I will shock them." ."Okay." said the two girls."Lets go have a battle right now Shadow!" said Iris."Yeah." said Max."No fighting in the Pokemon Center." I said."He is right and I don't want my Pokemon fighting you. Later Stella, Z, Hilda, and Light. I am leaving." said Shadow.

He walked off as May said,"Iris or Max. Crush him."."Yeah sis." said Max."He going to feel the power of the dragon type." said Iris.The three ran off as Dawn said,"I am sorry Light."."It is fine. Just be safe okay." I said.She ran after them along with the three gym leaders.I stood there and I said,"Guess we are safe and I won't get fired."."See. I told you. Let's go Stella." said Z.She then dragged off the slivered hair girl and I said,"Lets get some work done.".The mouse then ran to the back to help the Pokemon with the Pokemon back there."Light?" said Bob.

Bob P.O.V
"So the twerp made his friends pissed off at him?" said Meowth."That is the just of it. I wonder why he did that though." said Light."Who knows? I mean you chased after him for how long?" I said.The Scratch Cat Pokemon was quiet as Light said,"I better get back to the station. Later Bob.".

I waved to him and I said,"Man this was a weird day."."Yeah." said Meowth.We sat there and I saw Serena walk in."Bob?" said Serena.She then gave me a hug and I said,"Why?"."I just felt like it." said Serena."That isn't a good reason." said Meowth."That Pokemon is talking?" said Serena."Yep and he is one of my strongest Pokemon that can talk." I said."You shouldn't say that Bob." said Meowth."I can handled them." I said.The Cat went back into his ball and Serena said,"So do you mind if I camp out with you? I mean I hate camping but with you there I wouldn't be scared."."Sure." I said.She then hugged me again.

We were walking and I saw that Leaf's tent was fixed up and I saw another tent."Is that?" I said.Stella poked her head out and she said,"I decide to join you and Leaf plus Serena.".

She then got angry and Serena said,"Don't worry about anything Stella. I won't steal him from you. He is all yours."."Good." said Stella."She gets jealous easy doesn't she?" I said.

She then grabbed me and I said,"You are crushing me.".I then said,"So where is Leaf? And who fixed up her tent?"."Shadow." said Stella."Whose Shadow?" said Serena."A friend of Bob's but not Ash's old friends." said Stella."Yeah." I said."Ash? You mean Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town? I am looking for him!" said Serena.

I then noticed a blush on her face and Stella said,"So do you like him?".She said,"Yes."."I see." I said.I then opened my tent as Leaf came toward us."Hey guys. Who is this?" said Leaf."My name is Serena and I met Bob just today and Stella here tried to make sure that I don't steal Bob from her." said Serena."She did that to me too. So are you in the tourney?" said Leaf."Yep. I won over in the Lorelei arena. You?" said Serena."The Caitlin arena. I won thanks to a good old fashion Kanto plan. So what is Bob doing here?" said Leaf."Making dinner. I need your help." I said.

I then pulled out a cookbook."So what are you making?" said the girls."An old fashioned Hoenn recipe. It is called the Wishful surprise. I need some water and then I need it heated up. So can Leaf and Serena go get some water and heat up?" I said."I got this Bob." said the two.They ran off as Stella said,"What do you need me to do? "."Give me a kiss." I said.She then gave me a kiss as I said,"Perfect."

Shadow P.O.V
I was sitting at the lake.I then saw Pikachu.He was mad at me because what I said about myself."AshI can't believe what you did to themI mean they are your friends." said Pikachu."I know what I do was wrong but I made it up Pikachu. I helped that girls tent." I said."Yeah just because you hate seeing badly made tents." said Pikachu."Come on Pikachu. I need some training." I said.

He then got ready for battle and I said,"Lets go Blastoise and Lapras!".The two came out.I got Squirtle back from Officer Jenny and the Squirtle Squad and he evolved twice and I got Lapras from her herd."Okay guys. Lets gets so practice in." I said.

The three then battled as I saw two girls coming out of the woods.I then noticed a Hydro Pump coming toward them."Move!" I yelled.They got out of the way and I said,"Blastoise. That wasn't very nice. You guys return.".

I walked over to them and I noticed that they looked familiar to me.I saw Leaf who was my best friend and Serena.We were the best of friends until Leaf moved to Johto and Serena Kalos."I am sorry about that. I guess we need some training done." I said."It is fine. My name is Leaf and this is Serena. And your name is?" said Leaf."My name is Shadow. I better get back to my camp. She need me to cook her dinner or she will starve." I said.

I walked off as I notice my partner giving me a smirk."What?" I said."You were so cool." said Pikachu.I then ignore him as I saw the starving Hilda."You are back! What is for dinner?" said Hilda."You'll see." I said.

Bob P.O.V
I saw Leaf and Serena come back with some hot water."Thanks you too." I said.I then made the Wishful Surprise."Okay everyone dig in." I said.

We started eating and Leaf said,"This is amazing Bob. When did you learn how to cook like this?"."I guess when I took those cooking class back at the Academy." I said."I remember that Bob. Didn't the teacher hate your guts or something?" said Stella."She did but I proved to her my cooking power." I said."This is good Bob. You should became a chef." said Leaf."I'll think about it." I said.

We then finished dinner and I helped Serena with her tent."How did you learn how to do this Bob?" said Stella."I guess I have a knack for it." I said.I then walked into my tent and I look at the top.I then thought,"Guess I have Vincent to worry about now. I better win this and make it to the second round."

Next time,
The second day begins with a bang thanks to some awesome battles!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment