Sunday, April 20, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 33 The Pokemon League part 7 Legendary Battle


Bob P.O.V
I woke up to a begging Scampers."Let me battle today Bob!" said Scampers."I haven't decided on my team yet Scampers." I said.

I then left my tent and I saw all of my Pokemon except for Rayquaza, Lugia, and Giratina mind you but it is a lot of Pokemon."Guys! I haven't decided yet on my team. I still haven't done any work." I said.They begged me as I said,"Good grief.".

I then saw my egg was with Swampert."Morning Bob." said Swampert."Thanks for taking care of the egg. I owe you one." I said."It is no problem Bob." said Blaze.She stood there with some food as I said,"You two have been taking care of it?"."Yep. We were thinking of having kids." said Swampert."You were?" said Betsy.

The girls went over to Blaze and surround her as Thunder,Nick,and Aaron talked to me and Swampert."You and her having kids? But aren't you two are in different egg groups. Doesn't this how breeding works?" said Nick."Yes. We are adopting a kid." said Swampert."You are? And when were you going to tell me this?" I said."Today." said Swampert.

"Way to be honest. I will get my breeder friends to help me out with this." I said."So is the kid going to be a powerful Electric type?" said Thunder."We don't know what options yet. So it might be one." said Swampert."We will love the kid whatever type he or she will be. Good luck Bob with your choice." said Aaron.

He walked off and I grab Blaze from the girls."Thanks Bob." said Blaze."No problem. Return!" I said.I return everyone but Swampert and Blaze."Why do you keep us out?" said the two."We need to go find some old friends. I know that they are here." I said.

We looked around for Mark.He was at a cafe table with Moss."Bob is that you?" said Moss.He hugged me and then the Thorn Monkey came out and she hugged Swampert."It is good to see you two again but she might want to let go. My Pokemon get jealous easy." I said.The monkey then let the fish go as Blaze calmed down."She is a jealous one isn't she?" said Moss."Yep but that is her strongest power." said Swampert.

She then hugged the fish as I said,"Can we have some help with something?"."Um sure. Ask away." said Mark."Blaze. You tell them while I order a cupcake." I said.I then ordered one and Blaze said,"We need your breeding expertise."."You need my breeding? I mean I only work for a day care in Kanto but Mark is a traveling one who has seen many species of Pokemon." said Moss."We need your help. We want to adopt a Pokemon." said Swampert."No way! Swampert got a girlfriend." said Mark."Yeah. I got one before you did. Hell Bob did." said Swampert.

Mark almost hurt the fish as Blaze stopped him."Anyway before I killed you. Can you help us with that?" said Blaze."Um sure no problem. I need to get my computer back in my hotel room." said Mark."Don't worry Mark. I got it." said Scarlet.

She stood there with Stella."Stella? What are you doing with Scarlet?" I said."Talking about girl stuff. You wouldn't understand Bob." said Stella.She kissed me and Moss said,"You and Stella?"."Yep." I said.

She sat next to me as Mark had the water fish and the fire bird looking for a kid."So they are adopting?" said Stella and Scarlet."It is only natural. I mean those two are a great couple but they aren't the same breeding group." said Moss."Yeah." I said."Wait. There are different breeding groups?" said Stella.

"Yes. There are 15 or 16 groups. I can't remember the exact number but two Pokemon and they must be in the same group can have kids." I said."He is right. I remember that Bob was a fast learner in class." said Moss."He was really good at the Academy and they really want him to win this." said Scarlet."Yeah. I mean they treated Bob as one of the best student alongside Roy and Finn." said Stella."Guys. I am actually not that good." I said."You are." said the three.

Then Mark came back and he said,"I found their kid.".He show me a picture of a Pichu."You two picked nice. I like Light's Pichu so where is this little one?" I said."In Kalos." said Mark."When is your match Bob?" said Stella."It is the last one of the second round in the Marshal Arena. Be sure to watch.It  will best the battle of the second round." I said."I thought Larry's match were pretty good." said Mark.

"I know. I better get going. Where is your guys kid?" I said."In Lumiose City." said Blaze."Really?" I said.I then grab Rayquaza's ball and I said,"Later guys. We need to get going. We have a lot of searching."

Stella P.O.V
Bob walked off with his Pokemon as Moss said,"How is he going to get there and back before his match?"."Bob will find a way. So what are you doing here Moss?" I said."I came here to see my old pals Bob and Larry matches and also for my job. My boss want me to see some well maintained Pokemon. We see a lot of Kanto Pokemon and she wanted me to see some more Pokemon." said Moss.

"Oh yeah.I remember hearing about you. You helped an Alakazam, Machamp, Golem, and Gengar who are all traded evolution of Kanto's Pokemon then you helped out an Politoed, Slowking, Steelix, Kingdra, Scizor, and Porygon2 which are evolved forms of old Kanto Pokemon then you had Huntail and Gorebyss which are both from Hoenn then you had Rhyperior, Electivire, Magmortar, Porygon-Z, and Dusknoir which are evolved forms of classic Pokemon from earlier Pokemon plus Gigalith, Conkeldurr, Escavalier, Accelgor, and Milotic which the latter can evolved by a Prism Scale or by contest and then we have Aromatisse, Slurpuff, Trevenant, and Gourgeist which half need to be evolved by items and they are Fairy Type." said Scarlet.

"Wow. They are all traded Pokemon correct?" said Mark."Yep. It was awesome. I worked so hard plus Simisage worked the hardest." said Mark.The Thorn Monkey then pat her chest as I said,"So can you help me with something?"."Um sure." said Moss.

I sent out Togetic and Scarlet said,"Your Togepi evolved?"."Yep and she is one of the best Pokemon for contests but here is the things. I have seen Togekiss before and I want to know. How do you evolved her?" I said."With a shiny stone. You have a Florges don't you?" said Mark."Yep. Do you know where to get one?" I said." I have an idea." said Mark.

He went off as Scarlet said,"Do you think he will tell us?"."Probably not. So do you think Bob is in Kalos yet?" said Moss."Who knows? I have to leave. I promise to meet up with Jade." I said."I see. I better get Mark ready for your guys date." said Moss."How did you know?" said Scarlet."I told him when you went to the bathroom." I said.I walked off with the Happiness Pokemon and she said,"Didn't Bob have a stone for Nick?"."He did." I said.

We made it to the mall and I saw Jade with Aries and Sydney."Hey Stella." said Jade."Hey Jade. What's wrong?" I said."I need your help." said Jade."You need our help?" I said."Yeah. She needs us because she likes Brendan." said Sydney."Sydney!" said Jade.

Her face went red as I said,"Really? You finally admitted it?"."You knew?" said Jade."It was more obvious than Stella's crush on Bob." said Aries."Does Brendan like me?" said Jade.Me and Aries looked at each other and I said,"I don't know for sure. You should ask him. Where is he?"."He is with Indy, Roy, Finn, and Hilbert. He was going to go look for Bob but his pokegear wasn't answering. Do you know where is he?" said Jade.

"In Kalos." I said."Doesn't he have a match today? " said Sydney."He does. He is getting a Pokemon for Blaze and Swampert over there." I said."They are adopting? What Pokemon?" said the three."A Pichu." I said."So cool." said Sydney.We talked for a while.

Brendan P.O.V
I was talking with Indy, Roy, Finn, and Hilbert."So why did you call us here? I have a match to prepare for." said Indy."I need your help. I tried to get Bob but his Pokegear wasn't answering." I said."What do you need Brendan?" said HIlbert."I like Jade." I said."Finally." said Finn and Roy."You two knew?" I said."It was obvious. I mean you two trained with each other all the time there. I mean it is like Finn and Tara." said Roy."What do you mean by that?" said Finn."Oh nothing mate. So what do you need helping with?" said Indy.

"I need some help with a date." I said."You need me?" said Finn."No. I need Roy and Hilbert but you guys can help as well." I said."Oh. Lets get started." said Roy.

Bob P.O.V
I got off Giratina.We traveled in the Reverse World and I got off the ghost Pokemon and I barfed."Sorry Bob." said Giratina."It is fine man. I just can't do that again." I said.I then return the ghost and I said,"So lets begin the Pokemon hunt.".

I walked around the city and I found a Pichu.The Tiny Mouse Pokemon had a spiky ear and it looked strong."Get back here!" yelled a boy.I then saw a blond boy wearing a suit with some weird machine with a little girl."Help them out Froslass!" I said.The Snow Land Pokemon came out and she tried to freeze the mouse and it shocked her and she got mad.She started freeing everything and I return her.

The two walked over and I said,"Sorry about that. She has an anger problem."."You are Bob?" said the girl.She then grabbed my hand and she said,"You are so cool!"."Huh?" I said."My name is Clemont and this is my sister Bonnie. We lived in Prism Tower. That Pichu is an orphan Pokemon." said Clemont.He shook my hand and I said,"So do you need some help with it?"."Um sure." said Clemont.We ran after the mouse.

We found it in the park."Lets go Swampert!" I said.He came out and he said,"Lets hold it down."."Okay Ice Beam!" I said.He then froze the mouse and Bonnie said,"He is so powerful."."Thank you little lady." said Swampert.

Blaze came out and she said,"Is this our child?"."Huh? You are dating him." said Clemont."Are you doubting my love?" said Blaze.She got angry as he said,"I am sorry."."Good. Can you three talk?" I said."Um sure." said Swampert.

He and the Blaze Pokemon walked over to the ice cube mouse."So they are adopting?" said Clemont."Yep. They can't have kids." I said."Why?" said Bonnie."You will understand when you are older." I said."Okay." said Bonnie."So why are you here in Lumiose City and how did you get here so fast?" said Clemont."I am here for them and I can't tell you because the way I came here makes me sick." I said.

I then got called over by the Blaze Pokemon and she said,"Can you capture her?"."Um sure." I said.I held out a Pokeball and she said,"You are going to be my trainer?"."Yep. I am going to train you like I do my other team." I said.She went in as I return the parents.

I then grab Mewtwo's ball."You going to come to Kalos one day?" said Bonnie."Yep." I said."I will enjoy fighting you Clemont." I said.I then sent out the Genetic Pokemon and we were gone.

I stood outside of my tent and Aaron was keeping an eye on the egg."Thank you Aaron." I said."You are welcome Robert." said Aaron.

I return him and I sent out Pichu."Welcome to the team Pichu." I said."CoolYou must be a powerful trainer." said Pichu."I am and your parents are really strong." I said."So why am I out?" said Pichu.I grab Sawk and he came out."Training." I said.She went circle around the Karate Pokemon and I was keeping an eye on the egg."Can we stop Bob?! She is so fast!" yelled Sawk.I return him and I said,"Sorry. I didn't expect her to be so strong.".

I then grab my computer and Pichu walked over."What is that?" said Pichu."A computer. I need some help with some Pokemon." I said."Why?" said Pichu."You seem like a smart girl and I need your help." I said.She then nod her head as we picked a team.

I was walking to the Center and I saw Shadow."Hey man. You got back quick." said Shadow."Thanks. I still feel sick from the first way." I said."Yes. You ready for your match?" said Shadow."Yep. I had my latest Pokemon help me out with it." I said."So you heard about Iris's match yet?" said Shadow."No. Why do you care?" I said.

"I still care about them. I just don't show it.She is up against Morton." said Shadow."Really? He use Dragons. Iris got this. She is a dragon master." I said."We need to go!" yelled Shadow.He dragged me off as I dropped off Sawk."Bring him to me!" I yelled to the Happiness Pokemon.

We made it to the Lorelei arena and I saw four Pokemon.Morton stood there with Zygarde and Dialgo and Iris stood there with Haxorus and Dragonite."Wow." I said."Yeah. That guy is going down." said Shadow.

He then punched his fist together as I said,"Calm down Shadow."."Yeah Shadow." said Leaf.She stood there with Serena."Hey girls." said Shadow."Is Shadow alright Bob?" said Serena."That is Ash's stepbrother and he and his sister made Ash "die"." I said."Really? Wow." said Leaf."Yeah. He is going to feel my wrath." said Shadow."Yeah and he is going to lose to us." said Serena."Right. So did you girls win?" I said."Yep. We won and we are closer." said the girls."What about him?" I said." Yep.He won." said the girls."So guess you are left. Good luck man. He is a strong opponent with his legendary Pokemon. You ready?" said Shadow."Yeah." I said.

It was the last round of the Second Round and I stood across from him."You must be ready for this fight Bob?" said Tobias."Yep and I hope we have a fun battle." I said."We will. You ready ref?" said Tobias."Yeah and I think the crowd is ready as well." said the ref.

They were cheering and the ref said,"Each trainer will get 6 Pokemon and single battles. Send out your first Pokemon."."Go Latios!" yelled Tobias.The Eon Pokemon came out and I thought,"Man I see this one a lot."."Go Genesect!" I said.The Paleozoic Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Luster Purge!" yelled Tobias." Dodge it!" I said.The bug dodged and then I said,"Ice Drive then Techno Blast!".It then fired a blast and the Eon Pokemon dodged it.The ice then turned into another Genesect."What is this?" said the ref."I call it an icy substitute." said Genesect.The ice then started blasting ice beams as the dragon was dodging it."Double Team and Draco Meteor!" yelled Tobias.The attacks hit and I said,"Thunder and then X-Scissor!".

The dragon was blasted with the attacks along with ice.Latios then started breathing heavily."Okay. Time to stop this Eon Pokemon before he restore himself so Genesect Ultimate Techno Blast!" I said.Then five Genesect Pokemon stood there and I said,"Fire!".Then the blasts hit the Pokemon knocking him out."Winner Genesect!" yelled the ref.

I return the Paleozoic Pokemon and Tobias said,"You are strong just like Ash Ketchum. Lets see if you can handled this one! Go Zapdos!".The Electric Pokemon came out and it shocked the field."Okay. I prepare for this one. Go Stitch!" I said.He came out and the ref said,"Go!".

"Thunder!" yelled Tobias."Dodge!" I said.He jumped up as the stage was electrified."Go with Sky Attack!" yelled Tobias.The Electric Pokemon then slammed into the Darkness Pokemon and he smiled."Huh?" said Tobias."My ability is Wonder Guard. So taste this! Shadow Ball!" yelled Stitch.He then fired a ball as he went down."Okay time for Darkness Blast!" I said.

The area around Stitch turned into darkness and then two giant hands came out and hit Zapdos and then spikes appeared.Zapdos was knocked out and then the ref said,"Winner Stitch!" yelled the ref.

Stitch went back in as I placed his ball into a cleansing light."I am sorry." I said."You didn't mean it right Bob?" said Tobias."Yeah." I said."Lets keep going. Go Regigigas!" said Tobias.The Colossal Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Thunder!".He came out and he said,"Lets go!".He made the electric go nuts."Begin!" said the ref.

"Thunder on yourself!" I said."Huh?" said Tobias.The Thunderbolt Pokemon hit himself with thunder and then he went fast."I see then. Trick Room." said Tobias.Thunder went really slow as the Colossal Pokemon went fast."Fuck!" I thought."Stone Edge!" yelled Tobias.Thunder then felt the attack and he said,"Charge me up again Bob!"."I can't!" I yelled."Do it!" yelled Thunder."Return!" I said.He then punched the Pokemon and Tobias said,"Giga Impact!".He was slammed into the ground and then Tobias said,"Hyper Beam!".Thunder then yelled as I said,"Thunder!".

The Thunderbolt Pokemon was there.He looked tired and I said,"You alright Thunder?"."Yeah Bob. I will win this for everyone back at the Power Plant on Route 4. So lets do this." said Thunder."Okay. Go Thunder! Bring it down!" I yelled.He then brought down 20 Thunders at once.Then I saw him in a electric glow and then I said,"Mega Thunder Punch!".He then punched and then the big TV was out.The Colossal Pokemon was knocked out as Thunder stood there and he said,"That was pretty shocking!".

I sat there in the bench feeding Stitch, Thunder, and Genesect."You guys were awesome out there." I said."Yeah. I really brought down the Thunder!" said Thunder."Yes. You did. Can you please stop? I think the egg is in pain." said Genesect.

I saw Aaron and Pichu keeping an eye on it."He is really good at that Bob." said Stitch."I know and when Thunder gets together with Lighting, Aaron will be the best babysitter." I said."What?! Me and Lighting!" said Thunder.His face went red as Genesect and Stitch laughed at him."Bob! The stage is ready." said the ref."You guys ready?" I said.The three nod as I return them.

"Go Landorus!" yelled Tobias.The Abundance Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Deoxys!".The DNA Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Switch to your Therian Form!" said Tobias.The Pokemon changed and then he said,"Stone Edge!"."Defense Form!" I said.The Pokemon took the attack and I said,"Psycho Boost in your attack form!".The attack hit and then Tobias said,"Switch then Fissure! This attack never miss!"."Speed Form!" I said.The attack missed as I said,"Ram into him with Zen Headbutt!".It hit him and I said,"Final attack Psycho Boost to the extreme!".The attack knocked him out and the ref said,"Winner Deoxys."

I return the DNA Pokemon as Tobias said,"Lets go Darkrai!".The Pitch-Black Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Giratina!".The Renegade Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Dark Void!" said Tobias."Go into the Reverse World!" I said.It went it dodging the void."Taste this! Aura Sphere!" I said. Then the Dark Pokemon got blasted with an Aura Sphere and Tobias said,"Ice Beam and Dark Pulse!".The attacks hits and then I said,"Stay there!"."Dark Void!" said Tobias.The Renegade Pokemon was asleep and then I said,"Sleep Talk."."What!" yelled Tobias.The Renegade Pokemon then knocked out the Pitch-Black Pokemon with Shadow Force."Winner Giratina!" said the ref.

I return the Pokemon and Tobias said,"Time for you to meet my starter Pokemon. This one helped me catch the 5 legendary Pokemon that you have seen. She is the strongest Pokemon in my party. Go Venusaur!".The Seed Pokemon came out and I said,"I knew it. Lets go Blaze!".She came out and Tobias said,"You may have the type advantage but she doesn't give up without a fight."."Neither does she." I said."Begin." said the ref.

"Razor Leaf!" said Tobias."Hit the leaves down with Fire Punch and Blaze Kick!" I said.She did it and Tobias said,"Frenzy Plant!"."Jump it and then High Jump Kick!" I said.She then kicked the Pokemon and I said,"Flamethrower!".She then burned the Seed Pokemon and she jumped back to me."Synthesis!" said Tobias.She healed herself and then Tobias said,"Solar Beam!".The attack flew by me and I said,"Blast Burn!".The fire attack went toward get and Tobias said,"Petal Dance!".The petals hit Blaze and she felt the pain.

She then looked at her kid who was worry about her mom and she said,"Mega Evolve!".She then mega evolved and then she stood there."Okay Close Combat and then Blast Burn!" I said.She then knocked out Venusaur and the ref said,"Winner Blaze and Bob!"

The crowd cheered as the Blaze Pokemon got tackled by her newly adopted daughter."Bob." said Tobias. He stood there and I said,"That was an awesome match man. I mean you are great with these type of Pokemon."."I know and I am leaving." said Tobias."Why?" I said. I want to go to Kalos. I saw Morton's match and he is going to be hard. Tell Ash good luck." said Tobias.He walked off as I said,"He knows?".I return the three Pokemon and I return to camp.

I fed the 6 Pokemon and I said,"You guys were awesome out there."."Especially my mom." said Pichu. The Blaze Pokemon hugged the mouse and I said,"Time to do a cheer.".I held up a glass along with my Pokemon."Lets win this!" I said.We cheered as I heard an announcement."The tourney will be talking a short break and also a screw you Shadow from May Maple." said the announcement.

Next time,
Side plots away!         

No comments:

Post a Comment