Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 29 The Pokemon League part 4 Explosive finale to the first round


Bob P.O.V
"Who is Starr Douglas?" I said.I was eating some breakfast at a cafe with Stella.Larry came running toward us with news."You don't know who Starr Douglas is Bob?" said Larry."I don't know everything so can you please tell me who you are talking about?" I said.

He calmed down as he said,"She is one of the best trainers ever! I mean she was so many powerful Pokemon with her!".Stella said,"Thanks Larry. We got this. You better get ready for your battle."."Right. Later Stella and Bob." said Larry.

He then ran off as I said,"You would make a great mom."."Huh?" said Stella."Oh nothing. So you know anything about this girl?" I said."No clue. Maybe Max know something?" said Stella."It is a good guess. Lets go find him." I said.We then left the cafe looking for the younger Mable.

I found them thanks to my aura and I saw him training for his match against Tammy in the Flint Arena so he can advance to the second round."Should we interfere?" said Stella.I then got hit with a Hydro Pump."Too late." I said.

I then was wiped my face with a towel as Max said,"Sorry about that Bob. Guess we need some more work on that right Samurott?".The Formidable Pokemon agreed with Max as Stella said,"So do you know anything on someone named Starr Douglas? Bob is going up against her today.".He said,"You are battling Starr Douglas?! You already lost."."What did you just say?" said Stella."I mean she is one of the Battle Frontier members in Johto." said Max."She must be strong. I am going to enjoy this." I said."You better get some training. We better get you to Nurse Joy." said Max.

He then ran off as Stella said,"Do you think you can win?"."Yep. I got faith in my aura so I can win. I am going to win this for Mural Town." I said.She then said,"But first. We need to pick a team. You know that she is going to make this battle a 6 on 6."."Yeah. Come out everybody!" I yelled.

Roy P.O.V
I was walking with Aries."You seem better Roy. You seem less stressed." said Aries."Yeah. Guess calling the Squad was a good idea Aries. Thanks." I said.

She then gave me a kiss and I saw Amber and Thelma running toward us."Roy! We need your help." said the two Pokemon rangers."Calm down. What happened?" I said."Mark and Scarlet are on a date!" said Amber."So?" said Aries."You don't understand Aries. I mean Mark isn't the best on dates and he is on with Scarlet who was one of the most beautiful women in all of Ryoku. Second to Aries of course." said Thelma."Thank you." said Aries.

She enjoyed being compliment and I said,"So where is Finn, Lucy, Alice, Larry, and Bob?"."Finn is training with some girl named Tara, Lucy is looking for Larry who went looking for Bob about him battling Starr Douglas, and Alice went shopping." said the two."That doesn't help. Here is what we are going to do. You two are going to be coming the best ninjas ever." I said."Yes!" said the two.The two ran off and Aries said,"What are we going to do?"."Go watch some matches." I said.We then walked off.

Brendan P.O.V
I just finished up my match against Tanya and I sat in the cafe.I was drinking some coffee and I saw Jade."You were so awesome out there Brendan. I mean you made it to the second round just like me." said Jade."Yeah but you won with no sweat. I had some actually some challenge." I said."Yeah but you were still so cool about it. I mean those battle took really skill and you still won this." said Jade.

She then smiled and I felt my face getting red and I said,"So have you heard anything about Indy or Tara? I know that Bob is facing someone named Starr Douglas."."Yeah. I know about those two getting into the second round." said Jade."That is awesome. So Bob is the only one left who needs to make it to the second round?" I said."Yep. Lets go find him." said Jade.She then grabbed my hand and I then blushed a crimson red.

She then held my hand and I felt like I was in a volcano.She is so cute but I would kill to see her with her natural green hair.I then found saw an old friend of mine.His name was Ruby.He was a coordinator and he is probably here to cheer on Sapphire and Emerald."Brendan? Is that you?" said Ruby.

He shook me up and down and I said,"I missed you too Ruby."."So who is this? Is she your girlfriend? No offense but you are way out of his league." said Ruby.My face went red as she said,"Nope. My name is Jade and you are?"."My name is Ruby and I am a coordinator." said Ruby."So how do you know Brendan?" said Jade."He is my cousin's boyfriend or is it Emerald?" I said.

He then hit me as he said,"Same old Brendan. May Mable is my cousin and she doesn't even know that I exist."."We can help you Ruby but where is Sapphire?" said Jade."In the Marshal Arena. Lets get going." said Ruby.

We made it to the arena and I saw my cousin.She look like May except she was wearing blue."So where is Emerald?" I said."Probably with Gold. Those two are like brothers or something." said Ruby."Who is Gold?" said Jade."That would be me." said a voice.

I saw Gold.He was a trainer from New Bark Town and he was strong."So are you in the second round Brendan?" said Gold."Yep. I won with no sweat. This is Jade by the way." I said."So you are Brendan's girlfriend? I expect your cousin to be his girlfriend." said Gold.My face went red as the ref said,"Winner Sapphire of Littleroot Town."."Lets go man." said Ruby.I got dragged off as Jade tried to catch up to the coordinator.

I saw my cousin."Hey cos. You win?" said Sapphire."Yep and Blaziken is look strong like always." I said."Thanks to Ruby. Her coat is looking the best." said Sapphire.She then kissed him as Ruby said,"This is Jade. He is Brendan's friend."."Hi. It is an honor to meet a friend of my stupid cousin here." said Sapphire."So where is Emerald?" I said.

I then got tackled by Emerald."Hey Brendan! I won my match Sapphire and Ruby!" yelled Emerald."That is great little dude. Can you get off him now?" said Jade.He got off as he said,"Are you his girlfriend?"."Why does everyone keep saying that?" said Jade."You two look like Crystal and Gold." said Emerald."Gold?He was that guy I met earlier wasn't it?" said Jade."Yep. He is a really good trainer and his girlfriend can catch any Pokemon. They are the best." said Emerald.I then said,"We better get finding Bob."."You know Bob?" said Ruby."Yes." said Jade.Ruby then said,"You know the male Ryoku Grand Festival winner?!"."Yeah we are traveling with him." said Jade."That is so awesome! I mean he is an upcoming coordinator and I need to meet him right now!" yelled Ruby.

He then got hit by the two Hoenn trainers and Emerald said,"He is a fan. Do you two now where he is?"."No clue. I just know when his battle is." I said."Where and when?" said Ruby."He is against Starr Douglas at the Caitlin arena after some guy named Shadow's match." said Jade."When?" said Sapphire."I think it at noon." I said."Lets get over there now!" said Emerald.

Finn P.O.V
I was watching Tara training for the second round.She switched out her Pokemon for her Rapidash, Gastrodon, Wobbuffet, Breloom, Beartic, and Heliolisk.She was training as I was watching her.She was so cool and collective about her battling and I liked her.She then stopped as she said,"Return.".

She return her Pokemon and she said,"You alright Finn?"."Just fine." I said.She sat next to me and she said,"Thanks for helping me out. I mean you must be pretty busy with your gym leader training."."It is no problem Tara. So you ready for the second round?" I said."Yep. We are going to get far." said Tara.

I then stood up and I said,"Lets go get some victory ice cream."."But I haven't won yet." said Tara."I thinking making it to the second round is an accomplishment." I said." You're right. Lets go." said Tara.She then grabbed my hand and I blushed as we walked toward the mall and then ice cream.

Bob P.O.V
I was walking with Stella toward the Caitlin arena."So do you think you are ready for your match Bob?" said Stella."Yep. Thanks to you. So why are we going to see Shadow's match anyway? I thought you yelled at him." I said."He is your friend and I didn't." said Stella."I know because Light told me. I was just kidding." I said.

She then pouted as I said,"Don't do that. You want me to get you something don't you?"."Yep." said Stella. "I hate you sometimes but then I start loving so much." I said.I then reached the trainers area and she walked toward the stands as I walked in.

I sat there and I sense Shadow.He just battled against some girl who look like a model."Nice battle against Tracey man." I said.His face was red and he said,"I am so happy that my old friends hate me right now and Hilda doesn't like me. She was so hot man."."You know I have a loving and amazing girlfriend right?" I said."Yeah. So are you ready? I mean you are facing Starr Douglas." said Shadow."Yep and I want you to watch my match." I said."Ash's friends are going to be there and they hate my guts." said Shadow."Shadow. You need to make up with them before the third round okay." I said."Okay. I'll try man." said Shadow.

He stood at the door and he said,"You are just like Hilda sometimes. She cares about me."."Okay." I said.He left as I said,"Lets get ready you guys."

Stella P.O.V
I was sitting with Leaf,Serena,and Z."So why is the battle started?" I said."Shadow and his opponent went all out on the field. He is so strong." said Serena."Yeah but we haven't seen Bob in battle yet. So what is he like?" said Leaf."He is so strong and he always has a plan for everything." said Z."Yep. He is one of the best trainers I have seen." I said."I agree Stella." said Shadow.

I then turned around and I saw Shadow."Hello Stella. Did you three enjoy my match?" said Shadow."Yeah Shadow. Your battle was really good but Bob is going to be way better than you." said Z."He just might be. I have seen his Garchomp. Stella can all of your boyfriend's Pokemon use aura?" said Shadow."Yep. He and his Pokemon train like they are one. He calls it bonding of the hearts." I said."Why does he call it that?" said the three."Who knows? Bob is weird like that." said Z.

Brendan P.O.V
Me and Jade found May and her group of friends at Bob's match.The stage was getting fix after Shadow's battle against supermodel Tracey.Shadow used his Garchomp, Tyranitar, and Krookodile against Tracey's Gardevoir, Serperior, and her strangely powerful Smeargle."I still can't believe that scumbag won." said May."But May. He was so awesome and his Garchomp was so cool! I mean that Draco Meteor was so awesome. I am going to ask him to teach me it." said Iris."My Flygon knows it." said Max."Yeah but you aren't a dragon master like me so it wouldn't need to work for you." said Iris."But didn't you guys have a big fight with him?" said Tracey."Yeah but we can forgive people easy not like May." said Misty."That is why you are the best Misty." said Gary.".

"So Brendan? Did you win your match?" said Brock."Yeah. I won but this battle is the last one of the first round right Jade?" I said."Yep. It is going to be an Explosive Finale." said Jade."Hey Brock did you know that Starr's cousin is Lucy? The girl you have a crush on." said Max."Where is she?" said Brock."Lets go find her Brock." I said.We ran off.

Jade P.O.V
"So do you like him?" said Misty." Who?" I said."Brendan. I mean you two are always together." said Dawn."We are just friends. I mean Bob introduce us. He and Bob are like brothers but I don't like him." I said."Yeah right. This is just like Misty's problem." said May.

Max and Iris distracted the Pokemon Professor and Pokemon Watcher and Dawn said,"Those two like Misty here."."Is that true?" I said.It was kinda like me and Stella liking Bob but I gave up on him because of Stella's love for the boy."Yeah." said Misty."And she won't tell us who she likes at all. It is so stressful just thinking about it." said Dawn."It must be. So May do you hate Shadow?" I said.

"Yeah. I mean he is just like Paul. He just uses his Pokemon as tools for battle and he never cared about them like Ash. I want him to be destroyed." said May."You love him May. I mean you were talking about him in your sleep." said Misty."Really?" I said."No way! I just said his name because I was cutting him in half with a chainsaw." said May.

I then noticed a blush on her face as I heard,"The battle between Bob and Starr Douglas will begin soon so would everyone but Iris, Max, Gary Oak, Tracey, Brock, Misty, May, Dawn, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Jade, Brendan, Aries, Roy, Finn, Indy, Tara, Hilbert, Sydney, Emma, Mark, Scarlet, Amber, Thelma, Lucy, Alice, Larry, Serena, Leaf, Z, Stella, and Shadow stay here?".

Brendan P.O.V
I heard the annoucement and me and Brock just dodged the crowd of people."That was close right Brendan?" said Brock."It was so why are we looking for lady Lucy?" I said.

We were looking for the Battle Frontier members by the way."I like her. I mean she likes me right?" said Brock."Who knows Brock but I want to go to talk to the members of the battle frontier back in Hoenn anyway." I said.

We found their booth.I then saw the 7 who trained me."Brendan? Is that you?" said a girl.She then hugged me.

She was Salon Maiden Anabel and she was the only one that didn't train me like crazy."Let him go Anabel. We don't want our apprentice to die from your hug." said a man.He was the Pyramid King Brandon."Let the girl have her fun Brandon. I mean I remember a certain someone doing that back in the day." said a older man.He was Palace Maven Spenser and he retired but he still a Frontier Member thanks to him being a wise man.

"So where is this girl we have been hearing about?" said a man.He was Factory Head Noland."I really want to meet the girl who was taken Brendan's heart so badly." said a flamboyant man.He was the Dome Ace Tucker and he taught me the power of Swampert.

Anabel let me go as I said,"I miss you guys too and Jade is with my other friends. So where is Greta?"."Right here." said Greta.She was the Arena Tycoon and she was holding some many snacks along with her Machamp."You made her get it?" I said."She lost rock paper scissors." said the 5.

I then helped her and she said thanks.I then noticed Brock and Lucy chatting it up."So she still has that crush on him?" I said."Yep. It is cute." said Greta."You are thinking that something is cute?" said Nolan and Tucker.She then punched them as Spenser said,"She is a girl you know that right?"."I think they know that now Spenser." said Brandon.Annabel then asked me,"So do you think your friend Bob can beat Starr? She is really strong."."Yeah. He is really strong." I said.

Bob P.O.V
I walked out and I saw all of my friends plus some other people in the stand.I then saw Starr Douglas.She had long blond hair and green eyes and she was wearing a white shirt and purple pants."You must be Bob.I hope you are a fun challenge." said Starr."You too." I said."This is a 6 on 6 battle between Bob and Starr." said the ref."Ladies first." I said."A gentleman is rare these days or in Hoenn. Lets go Nidoqueen!" said Starr.She then sent out the female Drill Pokemon and I said,"Lets show her your speed Sceptile!".The Forest Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Lets begin.".

"Superpower then Sludge Wave!" said Starr."Lets go Dig!" I said.He dug underground and Starr said," Go after him and then Flamethrower!".The Pokemon then fired a Flamethrower and Starr said,"That thing is so out. No one can survive that."."Don't be so sure. Sceptile Dragon Pulse!" I said.The Drill Pokemon was thrown right in front of Starr as the Forest Pokemon stood there looking the same."Time to end this! Thunder!" said Starr.She then fired a beam of light and then I said,"Dodge and then Slam and then a Leaf Blade with the power of Sunny Day, Solar Beam, and Frenzy Plant!".He then slashed the Drill Pokemon causing her to be knocked out."And the winner is Sceptile." said the ref.

He walked over to me and he said,"Guess that training with Shaymin and Scampers was worth it."."Guess so. Take a good long rest buddy." I said.He return as Starr said,"Time for you to face Drifblim!".The Blimp Pokemon came out and I said,"Time to test your blade out Nick!".Nick came out and he said,"Lets do this Bob."."Right." I said."Begin." said the ref.

"Shadow Ball then Phantom Force!" said Starr."Teleport." I said.He then dodged the attacks and the balloon like Pokemon was looking for the Blade Pokemon."Thunder Punch then Stone Edge." I said.He then trapped the Blimp Pokemon down as Starr said,"Shadow Ball Swarm!".Nick then dodged the balls as I said,"Time to finished this.Aura Mode!".He then glowed bright blue and he stood there and Starr said,"Lets see what this Aura Move can do."."Psycho Cut, Leaf Blade, Night Slash, and Aura Blade!" I said.He then slashed the Blimp Pokemon and he was knocked out."Winner Nick." said the ref.

The Blade Pokemon went back to normal and he said,"That was awesome Bob. I mean Selena is a great teacher."."She is. Return buddy." I said.He then nod as he return back in."He was one of yours first Pokemon I presume?" said Starr."My 3rd to be precise." I said."I see. Lets see what you can do against Gogoat!" said Starr.She then sent out the Mount Pokemon and she looked at me like she wanted to avenge Drifblim and Nidoqueen."Okay then. Lets go Ray!" I said.He came out and he said,"You are going down against who? The Ray of course!".I then sighed as the ref said,"Begin.".

"Rock Slide then Hyper Beam!" said Starr."Fly around the goat and then Aerial Ace into Close Combat!" I said.He did the move and he said,"This is way too easy."."You think? Gogoat Hyper Impact!" said Starr.She then slammed into the bird and he got slammed into the ground."You alright Ray?" I said.He stood up and he said,"Nothing can stop the Ray Bob. You know this man."."I do and I worried about you. Time for Ray to show the world his Flying Press and Sky Attack combo!" I said."Right." said Ray.He then threw the goat in the air and then he charged up a Sky Attack and Starr said,"Leaf Blade!".The two attack collide and Ray stood in the air as Gogoar was knocked out."Winner Ray! 10 Minute Break." said the ref.

Narrator P.O.V
Ruby then said,"That was so awesome. I mean he is owning Starr's Pokemon with such power and style."."I think Ray is a little cocky." said Emerald."Guess that is his nature." said Gold."So do you think Bob is going to win against her next three Pokemon? I mean those three are really strong." said Sapphire."I know that he can because he is just that good. I hope you or Gold fights him." said Crystal."Yeah then Gold would finally lose for once." said Emerald."I won't lose. I did train with Red." said Gold."But Bob defeat three of a Battle Frontier's Pokemon." said Ruby.Gold then stayed quiet as Sapphire said,"I wonder what Bob is doing."."Yeah. He is so awesome." said Emerald.

Leaf was still amazed at her newest friends battle style."Wow. Bob is so wow." said Leaf."Yep. That is what Bob does to you. He is just that strong." said Z."Then why doesn't his Zoura come out and show us her skills?" said Shadow."Um. She is really busy." said Z.

Z had changed her human disguise so that she isn't seen."So does Bob have any Kalos Pokemon beside for Ray?" said Serena."Yep but he wouldn't like me telling his competition that." said Stella."He is like that? I thought he was really open." said Serena."Only to shopping. He doesn't mind it." said Z."Really? That man must be like a master or something like that. I mean we guys have trouble with the female art of shopping." said Shadow."Shadow. Can we go on a walk later?" said Leaf."Um sure." said Shadow."Can I join you guys?" said Serena."Sure." said the two.

Mark sat there and he said,"Bob has really gotten better. I mean his Mudkip is really strong. Does he still have him?"."Nope. He evovled into a Swampert." said Larry."That is so cool. I mean I wonder what he is like and is he going to use him?" said Amber."I hope he does. I want to see that little cutie all grown up." said Thelma."So how was your date?" said Lucy.

Scarlet then blushed as she said,"He was so charming and a different guy from before. I mean remember when he was a maid outfit."."That was for a job." said Mark."Yeah but you did that job so many times." said Alice.

Mark stayed quiet as Larry said,"I still can't believe how he is doing."."You don't believe Bob can win brother." said Lucy."No. I mean he is doing better than I thought is." said Larry."He is one of the best trainers and he is going to win." said the two Pokemon Rangers ."We don't know that for sure but Bob is going to make it far in this." said Alice."Yeah." said Mark and Scarlet.

Max was like he was five again and he said,"Bob is freaking awesome!!"."Calm down Max. Bob is a great trainer. He is like Ash in a way." said Cilan."Cilan! Don't say the A word around her." said Iris."Oh yes.I forgot." said Cilan.

May had a crush on the trainer and she didn't tell him how she felt about him before he died."It is fine Iris. I'll be fine." said May."But when someone even said his name you started crying." said Dawn."I know that he is still out there." said May."Oh yeah." said Misty."So where is Brock? He or Brendan wasn't return yet." said Gary."They'll be fine." said Jade."Oh yeah. Brendan can keep an eye on him." said the group.

Aries said,"Bob is doing well in this."."Yep. Bob can do it. I mean he is my best friend and I did train him." said Finn."No. He trained himself in the art and you just helped him." said Roy."Oh but I still helped him." said Finn."So what are Starr's last 3?" said Tara."I don't know Tara. I mean I didn't even know that she was part of the Battle Frontier so it is a mystery like the Pokemopolis or Pokelantis." said Indy."Huh?" said the three."They were ancient civilization and they are kinda like Ryoku but way more ancient." said Roy."Oh." said the three."The 10 minute break is over. Would Bob and Starr get ready for the second half?" said the ref.

Bob P.O.V
I stood there and I fed the three who battled and they were ready to fight."Lets go Bellossom!" said Starr. The Flower Pokemon came out and Starr said,"Don't underestimate her Bob. She is one of my strongest."."I wouldn't even think of it but you should fear this one. Lets go Scampers!" I said.He came out and he said,"This is going to be so much fun.".

"Begin." said the ref."Switch to Leafeon." I said.He changed into his grass form and Starr said,"I knew you would do that. Sunny Day and Solar Beam!"."Dig!" I said.He then dodged the attacks as I said,"Make a tunnel system!".He did that and Starr said,"Let's uncover it then. Break that ground with a Solar Beam!".It then broke the field which was impressive."Look for him." said Starr.The Flower Pokemon looked around and Scampers said,"Ready Bob!"."Okay. Active the Elemental pot!" I said."Huh?" said Starr."My Eevee can change his form so I used that to my advantage." I said.She then noticed her Pokemon being burned, soaked, and other stuff and I said,"Iron tail!".He then slammed his tail down and the Pokemon was out."Winner Scampers and switch the field." said the ref.

I return him as the field changed into a one with platforms(Think about the one from Brawl)."Lets do this Keldeo!" said Starr.The Colt Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Rogue!".He came out and the two water Pokemon were ready for a fight."Begin and lets switch this to the water form." said the ref.

The stage changed once again into a beach like them."Change into your Resolute Form Keldeo!" said Starr.The bay horse changed into a stronger version and she said,"Secret Sword into Close Combat!"."Dodge and then Water Shuriken!" I said.He then threw them and he dived into the water."Use the water to grab him!" said Starr.Rogue was trapped in a bubble of water and Starr said,"Ice Beam and Focus Blast!".I stood there as the Horse made ice spikes go into the water."Where is he?" said Starr."Look up." I said.

He stood there on a ice tree."Sloppy. I thought she would have taught you better." said Rogue."Oh yeah!" said Keldeo.It looked at its trainer and she said,"Sacred Sword into Hyper Sword!".Rogue then made a Substitute and it was destroyed by the horse."Why didn't you say a move?" said Starr."Once he finds an opponent,bI can't control him." I said."I see." said Starr.The horse looked around for the frog and Rogue said,"Ninja Revenge!".He then slashed the horse and he then blasted him to the ground with a hydro cannon."Winner Rogue. Switch back to the regular one." said the ref.

I return him and Starr said,"You would make a great Battle Frontier member when you are older."."Thanks and I will take you us on that offer one day." I said."Great. Lets see if you can win against her. Go Absol!" said Starr.A shiny Absol came out and I said,"She is really pretty."."Yeah she is. Mega Evolve!" said Starr. Then a shiny Mega Absol stood there and I said,"Lets go Aaron!".He came out and he said,"Lets do this!"."Begin." said the ref.

"Double Edge, Megahorn, Play Rough, Sucker Punch, Zen Headbutt, Dark Pulse, X-Scissor, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Giga Impact, Shadow Claw, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Shadow Ball, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Hyper Beam, Ice Beam, Blizzard, and Night Slash." said Starr."You know what to do Aaron." I said.He then nod as he stood there taking the attacks.

The smoke cleared as Aaron stood there and he roared."How!" yelled Starr."My killer defense!" said Aaron.I then said,"Mega Evolve and then Armored up!".He then attacked the Disaster Pokemon and she was knocked out."And the winner is Bob and he is moving onto to the second round which will be bright and early tomorrow. Check who you are up against at the Pokemon center or in your rooms." said the ref.

The ref walked off as I hugged the Iron Armor Pokemon."You were awesome. I mean those defense were great." I said.I then returned him as Starr walked over to me."You were great out there Bob. You proved that you could be a great Pokemon trainer." said Starr."Thanks. This is a big achievement in my journey. So are you going to say for the rest of the tourney?" I said."Nope. The other Battle Frontier member beside my cousin are leaving. She says that she want to cheer on some old friends." said Starr."Well. I hope to battle you again." I said."You too." said Starr.We shook hands as she hand me a Pokegear number."Call this when you finish up here." said Starr.

I was sitting with my Pokemon in the woods."You guys were awesome out there especially you Aaron." said Thunder."Thank you Thunder. I must thank Bob on my victory though." said Aaron."Yeah. Bob made some of the best strategy I have ever seen." said Mewtwo."Yeah Bob and you should use me soon." said Entei."He probably won't. I mean Bob doesn't like using us because he would feel like a dick." said Giratina."Correct. I may use Genesect and Shaymin maybe but you guys won't be use.I am sorry about this but I may use if I go against someone who used legendaries." I said."You are the best trainer beside Ash. He met all of us and he didn't catch him and when he was gone, we were sad." said Lugia."Yeah but he is back right Bob?" said Mew, Jirachi, and Celebi."Yes he is." said the three legendary beasts."What about me Bob?" said Dedenne.

He then used Nuzzle on me and he shocked me."Probably not man. I mean you are way too strong." I said.Lighting took the electric out of me and I said,"Thanks Lighting. So how is the conquest of Nick's heart going?"."It is progressing but Nick is so dense." said Lighting."Yep. I guess that he was really dense." I said.She then agreed me as Betsy walked over to me."Bob. There is someone wanted to see you and he isn't from your camp." said Betsy.

I followed the Armor Pokemon and I saw Shadow being held there by Drake, Supernova, and Excadrill."What do you want us to do with him Bob?" said Excadrill.The Subterrene Pokemon stood there and I said,"He is a friend. Put down your blade now.".The three did that and Shadow said,"Hey Bob."."Lets go Betsy." said Drake.

He flew off with the Armor Pokemon."Why is he still here?" said Shadow."I will protect my master." said Supernova."He protect me when he is out." I said."I see." said Shadow."So why are you here? I mean I had to move here because the girls that I am staying with." I said."Can I have some advice?" said Shadow."About what?" I said."Girls." said Shadow."Huh?" said Supernova.

I sat with Shadow as Betsy, Universe, Selena, Grace, Blaze, Petra, Latias, Aurorus, Froslass, and Leavanny sat with us."So why are they here?" said Shadow."We can help you with your problem Ash." said Latias."How?" said Shadow."They are females. Females human and Pokemon are very similar so what is your problem?" I said."Well. I was on a walk with Leaf. Serena was supposed to join us but she need to go help out a friend with something." said Shadow.

Shadow P.O.V
I was walking with Leaf."I still can't believe that Serena had too go help her friend." I said."Yeah. It is a shame." said Leaf."So why did you want to walk with me? I mean you just met me yesterday." I said."You seem like a nice guy and I wanted to do this for you after you fixed up my tent and saved me and Serena from a Hydro Pump." said Leaf."You knew it was me?" I said.

"Yeah. Hey did you know a trainer named Ash?" said Leaf."Yep. I heard about him." I said."Ah. He is an old friend of mine. Me, him, and some other girl but I can't remember her name were the best of friends. We were always together and we always stuck up for each other. I had to move to Johto and she had to move to Kalos right before Ash started his journey. I heard about him being in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova and I was cheering for him the loudest. I then heard he went missing but I knew he was alive." said Leaf.

"I still remember you Leaf." I said quietly."You say something Shadow?" said Leaf."Nope. I think Ash is alive somewhere on this planet. He is probably out there and waiting for you to find him." I said."You are a nice guy Shadow. I better get back to my tent." said Leaf.She walked off as I head to the Pokemon Center.

I looked at who I was facing.I was battling an old rival Harrison."Guess you are going to have a rematch." said a girl.I then saw a girl.She was the other assistant and she was Light's friend and her name is Tetra."I guess so." I said."Shadow. Please don't make any more fights in here. We don't want any trouble." said Tetra."I promise." I said.She then smiled as she said,"Oh and if you see Bob. Your battle was amazing just like always." said Tetra.

She ran off as I thought,"Is she a fan of me? Where are you Bob?".I found that he was against Katie."I see. He is going to have a fun battle tomorrow." I said.I looked up Serena, Leaf, and  Hilda's match for fun.

I walked off as my old friends went to the board."They got a room here. Why the hell don't they ever use it?" I thought."Sweet! Shadow is going to lose to him!" said May."Who is Harrison?" said Iris."He was an old friend of ours from Johto. He defeat Ash in the final 16 or the Eighth finals back in Kanto but he lost to Jon Dickson." said Brock.

Max snickered as Dawn said,"Look who you are up against Max."."He is up against Barry. Isn't he that creepy guy who is always on a sugar high." said Cilan."Yeah. He is just a little hyper." said Dawn."Shadow!" yelled a girl.

Serena came toward me and the group looked over toward my direction."What are you doing here? I thought you were on your walk with Leaf." said Serena."We finished our walk. What about your friend?" I said."He is fine. He is just him." said Serena."Huh?" I said."You'll need to meet him later Shadow." said Serena."Shadow!!" yelled a girl I knew all too well.

I was then hugged by the blue haired coordinator and she said,"I am so sorry about yesterday."."It is fine. I forgive you. Why did you forgive me so quick?" I said. The group then walked over and I said,"This is my friend Serena."."Hi. I better get going Ash. I promise to meet up with my neighbor. He needed to talk to me." said Serena.

She then ran off as May said,"What did you tell that girl? Does she know the real Shadow?"."Nope." I said.She stayed quiet as Max and Iris said,"Can you teach us Draco Meteor?!"."Um. It was hard enough for me to master the move but I can try." I said.

The two then ran off."Just like kids sometimes. Sorry about yesterday. I guess I got my anger get to me." said Brock."I guess I did too. So who is this?" I said.I then saw Lucy.I knew who she was but she didn't know who Shadow was."My name is Shadow. Of course I know who Lucy of the Battle Frontier is. I wasn't born under a rock." I said."Hi Shadow. You are really different from May's description." said Lucy."And what did she call me?" I said.

May walked off with Dawn saying,"Sorry about her. Later Shadow!"."She call you a monster and Paul 2.0. I don't get the last one that well." said Lucy."Ash had a rival name Paul who abused his Pokemon so that they can get in his words stronger." said Misty."So you guys going to see my match?" I said."Yeah. I really want to see your battling style in action." said Cilan."You must be a Pokemon Connoisseur?" I said."Yeah. He is one of the best." said Misty.

I then noticed Gary and Tracey giving Tracey a stare of death."I better get back to my room." said Cilan.He walked off as Gary and Tracey followed him."We better get going Shadow." said Brock.He then walked off with Misty and Lucy.

I was walking toward Bob's place when I got hit by Serena."Shadow? I am so sorry." said Serena."It is fine. Why were you running?" I said."My friend Calem." said Serena."You don't like this guy?" I said.

I made my hand into a fist and Serena said,"No! I mean he is just weird sometimes."."Guess so. So can I walk with you back to your camp? I need to tell Bob something about his next match." I said."Um sure." said Serena.

We walked off as she said,"Why doesn't Leaf remember me?"."Huh?" I said."We used to be the best of friends but she doesn't remember me at all." said Serena."Maybe she needs a head start." I said."That could work. Thanks Shadow." said Serena.

We reached the camp and I noticed that Bob's tent was gone."Um?" I said."He had to leave." said Stella."Um why? I thought you loved him so much Stella." I said."I do Ash but right now. He needs to leave." whisper Stella."You can tell me. Does it involved Serena and Leaf?" I whispered to her.

The two were talking and Leaf said,"Serena? Is that you?"."Yep. It took you long enough." said Serena.The two hugged as I said,"They were old friends."."Oh. Bob had to leave because of those two." said Stella."Huh?" I said."It isn't for a bad reason. These two are competitors and Bob doesn't like showing his strategy to anyone and also I don't him seeing Leaf and Serena. I mean you think those two girls are hot right?" said Stella.

My face went red but you couldn't see thanks to the cloak.So I thank Arecus for that as Stella said,"I shouldn't have asked. Bob is that way.".She pointed north and I walked toward it.

Bob P.O.V
"So what is the problem? And I am battling who?" I said."I like my old childhood friends and you are battling a girl named Katie. She is very strong but that was 5 or 6 years ago." said Shadow."That is so romantic. I mean Bob and Stella are childhood friends right?" said Universe."You could say that." I said."And they got together.It is so romantic." said Selena."Yeah Selena. Like me and Nick." said Grace."If you two are going to fight about him. Please leave." said Betsy.

The two fighting types walked off and Shadow said,"So what is with them?"."They like the same guy and they are fighting over him." said Blaze."Oh. Do you girls have any advice?" said Shadow." You should go with what your hearts wants." said Petra."But it is all confused." said Shadow."Just think about it Ash." said the ice types.

"They are right. Love isn't super fast. It takes some time for it to grow." said Leavanny."Your female Pokemon are really smart." said Shadow."Yep. They have minds and that makes them special." I said."You better get back to Hilda. She might starve." said Latias."Right! Later Bob!" yelled Shadow.

I was about to go to sleep as I looked up Katie.I made a battle plan and I said,"Time for Round 2 to begin."

Next time,
The Second rounds begin.
          

      

No comments:

Post a Comment