Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 27 The Pokemon League part 2 the Speech.


Bob P.O.B
I woke up to Z who was being a Dodrio who was waking me up.I then poked my head out and I saw Leaf making some soup."Morning Bob.Did you sleep well?" said Leaf."Yeah. So why are you making this for me?" I said."I want to do this as a thank you. Z told me about your girlfriend." said Leaf."She did? And where is she? I let her out because she begged me to stay out." I said."She went to go find your girlfriend. So what is she like?" said Leaf."She is the best. She is the Greek Goddess Aphrodite." I said."You really like her don't you? I had someone like that but he went missing." said Leaf.

She looked sad and I said,"You don't have to talk about it Leaf if you don't want to talk about it okay. Lets just eat okay? I hate seeing a girl cry.".She then smiled as she handed me a plate.

Stella P.O.V
I was walking with Z."So Stella? Are you impressed with your boyfriend?" said Z."It is nice but why did he pick Leaf?" I said.He had a crush on her back at the Academy I think but I wasn't sure about it.I then saw him laughing with her.He looked at me and he said,"Stella!".He hugged me and I said,"I miss you too. So who is this?".

She stood up and she said,"My name is Leaf and Bob really likes you. He can't stop talking about you."."Is that true Bob?" said Z."Yes Z. I can think about something beside Pokemon. So do you want some soup that Leaf made?" said Bob."Um sure." said Stella.

I sat next to Bob and Leaf said,"So how long have you two known each other?"."Since we were 10 and we went to the Academy." said Bob."You two went to the Academy? I heard that it is for the best of the best." said Leaf."It is and Bob is the best." I said."I am okay." said Bob."But you won the Grand Festival and Revolution." said Leaf."You know about that?" I said."I watched because I was waiting for this. Guess I lost track of time." said Leaf."Just like Bob." said Z."I have a watch so I know the time." said Bob.

He then got a call and he stood up."What's wrong?" I said."I need to go meet up with Finn and Roy. Later Stella." said Bob.

He ran off as Leaf said,"Does he do this a lot?"."Yep. You want to go shopping?" said Leaf."Sure." I said.I helped her clean up and we walked to the mall.

Brendan P.O.V
I was watching Walrein training with Swampert, Flygon and Altaria flying around, and Slaking training with my Typholsion.He, Swampert, and me have been friends since we were kids and he was one of my strongest Pokemon.I stop them and they all stared at me."You guys. We are going to do awesome and with the others back at Dad's lab, We are going to win this with no problems!" I said.

The 6 then cheered and I fed them some Pokemon food.I then sat there and I said,"Let's win this for everyone back home in Littleroot Town.".I then saw Max, Misty, Dawn, Brock, and May walking toward me."Return you guys." I said.

I return all of them and I said to them,"Hey guys? What are you doing here?"."We were looking for Bob. Have you seen him?" said Dawn.She looked for him like a fangirl and I said,"No clue. I haven't seen him in two days."."Oh." said Dawn.

She walked off as I said,"Why is she looking for Bob? Does she know that Bob and Stella are a thing now right?"."She does. She wants him to teach her some new moves." said Brock."Makes sense. So where is those two guys?" I said."You mean Gary and Tracey? They are playing a game for something." said Misty."Your love." I thought."So have you finished your training?" said May."Yep. Just finished. You need me for something?" I said."Yep." said May."But me and you were going to train for the league. I mean Iris has Cilan, Drew, and Solidad." said Max."I'll help you Max along with Dawn and Misty right?" said Brock."Yep." said the two girls.The boy walked off and I walked off with May.

Bob P.O.V
I was waiting with Roy and Finn at the train station."So where are they? I thought you said that they were be here." I said."Can't you be patient?" said Roy."You seem more hyper than normal. Did you and Stella do it?" said Finn."Do what?" I said."You didn't pay attention in Sex Ed? I mean you were there for 6 years." said Roy.

"Nope. I slept through it. Are you alright Roy?" I said."You seemed more stressed out lately. Is it the Elite Four thing?" said Finn."It is! I am so fucking scared right now! What if I lose!" yelled Roy."What did Aries say about this?" I said."She said to talk you and the other members of the Squad for help." said Roy.

I then saw Mark coming in on his Braviary."Bobby?" said Mark.He then gave me a bear hug and I said,"I missed you too Mark but please let me go. You are crushing my kidneys.".He let me go and he said,"You look like you have gotten yourself a girlfriend. Where is she?"."She is hanging out with some friends." I said."Cool. So where are the others?" said Mark."You are the first one here. I think I see Larry flying in." said Finn.

I then saw a robot fly toward us.It stood there and I saw Larry."Larry!" I yelled.He came toward us and Mark said,"Did you built that man?"."Yep. It is a redesign of the robot that I used back at the Academy.So how are you and Stella doing? You two finally hook up or did you guys with that Jade girl?" said Larry.

"Stella is your girlfriend? I mean she is way out of your league man." said Mark."Yep. I asked her out when we were at the Grand Festival." I said."You won that right? I saw that with Braviary. You were awesome there. Can I see your Pokemon?" said Mark."Lets wait for the others okay." said Finn."Yeah." said Larry.

I then saw Lucy, Amber, Alice, Scarlet, and Thelma."We need to get their attention. Larry do something with your robot." I said.They walked toward us." So are you entering the league tourney as well sister?" said Larry."Yep and I am going to win this." said Lucy."Don't be too confident about this Lucy. You can't be too overconfident." said Scarlet."Yeah. That is how Finn lost that tourney he went too." said Alice."I lost thanks to my opponent using freaking Razor Leaf under the sun." said Finn. So where are you guys staying? I am sleeping out in the woods. " I said.

"Accomplish your dream aren't you? I should have expect that from you but I got a room for us. It is the best for us.I know that Roy is staying with Bob's friends." said Larry."Always planning in advance. This is the Larry I know and love." said Amber."You love him?" said Lucy and Thelma."As my little brother of course." said Amber.The two girls fell over as I said,"You guys want to see my Pokemon?"."Yep. But lets get to the room." said Larry.

It was like a mini arena.We all said,"How?"."I have my ways." said Larry.He stood there and he said,"Lets go.".He sent out Unfezant Male, Raichu, Simisear, Bronzong, Parasect, and Ambipom."Wow. These guys look so strong." said Mark.

He went into breeding mode and I said,"Mark. Stop. We are here to help Roy with his problem."."Roy has a problem?" said Amber."But he is Roy." said Thelma." Yeah. I mean Roy is the guy we go to if we have problems." said Alice."Okay. I am an Elite Four member and after this tourney, I am going to battle the others in a battle and I am so nervous right now." said Roy."Let us help." said Scarlet.They all helped him out as I stood there."Same old Squad. We still help each other even if we aren't in the club anymore." I said.

I was walking looking for Stella in the mall.I then found her with Leaf and Z."Bob!" said Stella.She then ran into me."What's wrong?" I said."Oh nothing. She just miss you." said Z.She then said,"So how was the Squad meeting?"."Fine. They are helping him out with Roy's problem." I said."Who is Roy?" said Leaf."He is one of the Elite Four and one of Bob's male friends." said Z."Yep. I am friends with all of the Elite Four and maybe the champion." I said."Yeah. You know the champion." said Z.I then noticed Brendan with several bags in his hands.

I walked over to him and I said,"Need some help man?"."Yes!" yelled Brendan.I then grab some and he said,"Thanks May for all of this. She is a shopaholic. I mean just wow. I have never seen her wearing any of this!".

May stood there and she said,"So you were hiding in the mall?".She then saw May and Z."Where is Leaf?" I said."She went back to camp. She said that she need so more training," said Z."Who is Leaf?" said the Hoenn trainers."Oh just a friend. Lets talk and make them carry our bags." said Stella."I like that idea Stella." said Z and May."We hate this idea a lot." said Brendan."Nah. I'm okay with that." I said."You are such a jerk man." said Brendan."Yeah. I am." I said.We continue to shop until me and Brendan dropped literally.

Ash P.O.V
I was standing there looking for Hilda."Where is she? I mean this is about to start and she shouldn't miss this." I thought.I was wearing my cloak that hid my appearance from my old friends.I am hiding them because I "died" so if I can back, who knows what will happen.I then looked around.I saw several trainers wanting to win.I then notice my step siblings with their friends so I need to beat them because I want my revenge.

I then saw Max Maple.He was my friend so lets have a little fun.I walked toward him and I said,"You're Max Maple right?".He looked at me and he said,"Yes. And who are you?"."Just a fan. So are you going to win?" I said."Heck yeah! I am going to win this no sweat." said Max."Just like me." I thought."But didn't you get the top 16 in both the Hoenn League and Kanto. I mean that wouldn't get you that far." I said.He stood there and I said,"Later Max. I hope we face off later.".

I then walked over to Hilda."So how was you being social to that kid over there?" said Hilda."Don't talk about it." I said."You were being social with someone beside me and Hilbert. That is a huge step forward toward you talking to your old friend." said Hilda.I then ignore her as I saw Charles Goodshow walking toward the front.

Z P.O.V
I was sitting with Stella and Aries in the stands."So where is Roy?" said Aries."I heard that he is training with his friends from the Squad. I still have no clue what that is. Stella?" I said."It is a club that Bob, Finn, and Roy used to be in when they were at the academy. They are all good friends with each others." said Stella."I see. I still can't believe that Jade, Brendan, Tara, Indy, and Bob are in this. I still don't know who to root for." said Aries."You should root for me." I said.The two girls looked at me and they said,"No.".

I sighed as I saw Sydney and Hilbert walking toward us."Hey guys." I said."Z. You are getting better with your disguises. For a second there, you almost got us." said Sydney."Not me. I work against a criminal organization for a living so that would have never worked ever." said Hilbert."Yeah. Right." I said.

I then saw a small man with a white beard."So who is that? He looks like a midget Santa." I said.I then got hit by Hilbert and he said,"That is the current President of the Pokemon League. If he hears you saying that, Bob could kick out."."Oh." I said.

I sat there and the man said,"Welcome to the Annual Ryoku League. We have 1000 competitors in this so there will be a lot of fun battles here. Let me introduce you to the Co-Champions of Ryoku Drake and Marco!".

Then I saw a older version of Bob stood there next to a man with crimson red hair."Is that Bob's brother?" said Aries."Yeah. He is alive?" said Hilbert and Sydney."Guess so. I wonder how Bob is dealing with this though." said Stella.I then looked at Bob and he look fine." He looks fine to me. I better go check on him after his brother finished his speech." I said.

Drake stood there and he said,"I am here to say one thing. I know that you are out there little bro. You better make it past the first round.".He then flew off thanks to his Talonflame."My partner means that he wants his little brother to succeed. I do as well but you should all believe you and your Pokemon so you can win." said Marco.He stood there next to Charles and he said,"Any questions?".

I then notice a Garchomp flying toward the old man.I then saw a woman getting off the Mach Pokemon.She was the champion of Sinnoh."Hello Charles. I came here to see this tourney due to the recent return of the other Champion. It is very big." said Cynthia."Good." said Charles.I walked back as Stella said,"You were worried about Santa?"."Yeah. I can worry about people beside myself. I mean I have been protecting Bob." I said.The speech went on and the champion plus the smaller Santa walked off."Well. I better go find Bob." said Stella."Lets go then." I said.I then grabbed the girl and we ran toward the arena.

Bob P.O.V
I then saw my Pokemon and my girlfriend."Bob! Are you okay?" said Stella."Yeah. Are you alright?" I said."You just saw your brother again! You thought he was dead and you aren't crying!" said Z."I knew about him being the champion because of Light." I said."You talked to Light?" said Stella."Who is Light?" said Z."The little brother of the Watt city Gym Leader. He is going to be a Pokemon Doctor." said Stella."So Bob. You know who you are going against tomorrow?" said Z."No clue." I said."Good thing that they have a list right next to the Pokemon Center." said Stella."Yeah. If you didn't have that, you would be screwed." said Z."I would have figure it out soon." I said.

I then saw Nurse Joy with a familiar Luxray and a scarf wearing Pichu."Hello Nurse Joy. So whose Pokemon are those?" I said."These two belong to two students who came from Watt City. Do you know them?" said Nurse Joy.The two Electric Pokemon then gave me a shocking attack."Hey you two. I missed you guys too but you guys should stop before I exploded." I said.They then stopped as Stella said,"So where are their trainers Nurse Joy?"."They went to get some snacks. We'll need them for this." said Nurse Joy.

I then saw them.Light was wearing a yellow shirt with a red jacket and purple pants.Tetra had a red jacket very similar to Light and she is wearing a green shirt with jeans."Bob and Stella? What are you doing with Luxray and Pichu?" said Light."They attacked Bob." said Z."And who are you?" said Tetra."Z. I am a close friend of Bob." said Z."I see. Did he helped you with your depression as well?" said Light."Nope. He is just my friend. See you later Bob." said Z.

She then ran off as Tetra said,"She is interesting."."You don't know the half of it." said Stella.I then saw my match."So when is it Bob?" said Light."The first match. I'm against Jimmy from New Bark Town." I said."Sweet. We are going to get some time off to watch your match against this Jimmy guy. We better get back to work." said Tetra.She and her Gleam Eyes Pokemon grab Light and his Tiny Mouse Pokemon off as Stella kissed me good night."Get some sleep Bob. You have a big battle tomorrow. You better win for everyone back in Mural Town." said Stella.

I walked down to my campsite and I saw Z getting in her Pokeball for sleep."Good night Bob. I am going to watch your match tomorrow. So don't use me." said Z.She then enter it as I put her with the others.I then pull out my computer and I hacked into the League database.I guess being friends with a super genius has its perks.I learn that Marina is here with her mom and her boyfriend Vincent who also goes by the name Jackson and they are here cheering on Jackson."So I am going to help a guy out with a crush. Cool." I said.

Next time,
A battle!Bob helps out Jimmy and Marina and he meets a childhood friend of Ash.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment