Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 17 The Romantic Town of Love

This part is going to be long because of stuff.

Bob P.O.V
I came out of the plane like a rock star and Hilbert said,"Come on Bob.".He stood there and he had the half awake Sydney on his shoulder, Roy had the half asleep Aries, and Finn had Stella and Jade who was also asleep."Sorry but when I am a famous trainer. I am going to do this some much." I said."Right. I can see that." said Finn.

"Didn't Bob do that once we arrived at Pokemon Tech that one time?" said Roy."Good times. Remember when we visit Pokemon Tech earlier." I said."Good times. I remember how we got captured by the students then we battled them and then we walked away. Good times. So has Ruby called you yet? I mean she did get you her number." said Finn."Several times. She is going to meet us in Summer Town during the Grand Festival." I said.

"Does Stella know about this?" said Finn."Nope. I intend to keep it that way." I said."Don't lie to a woman Bob. It is bad luck." said Hilbert."Lets get to the hotel already. I need to help out a friend." I said."Nope. We are taking you to meet your mom. She begged us to do take you to meet your soon-to be father." said Roy."Are you serious?" I said."Yep." said Finn.I then walked with the others and Finn handed me Stella and he handled Jade.

We dropped the girls off at the hotel and Finn, Roy, and Hilbert stayed at the hotel to tell them where me,Stella, and Jade went to and they woke up once we reached the hotel."So you ready to see your mom again?" said Stella."You can say that. So where is your dad Jade?" I said."Somewhere in this town. I mean you don't know my dad Bob. I mean he is so frantic." said Jade.

"You still love him right?" said Stella."I love him more than anything Stella. I mean he made us move so much due to his job but without him, I wouldn't have never got any of my Pokemon friends." said Jade."Yeah." I said.I then thought,"I wish my dad was like that but he had to be a dick.".

We found the place where my mom said she would be.I then opened the door and I was tackled by a Pokemon."Bob!" said the girls.I then saw Tyro."Tyro!" I said.The Scuffle Pokemon then said,"BobI missed you."."I did too. You remember Stella and this is Jade. These two are traveling with me with the others but they are at the hotel due to our flight being long." I said."So this is JadeSo you like her as well as Stella." said Tyro."What did he say Bob?" said Jade."Um you know Tyro stuff." I said.

He then lightly punch me as Stella said,"Why did he do that?"."Um a friendly tap. So where is mom and my dad?" I said."InsideThey are talking with an old friend who is here for the weddingLets go." said Tyro.

I then saw my mom sitting at the kitchen table.I then saw a man with long red hair and he look strong and if he is my father, I like him already."Bob?" said my mom.She then hugged me and the man with the red hair said,"Who is this Audrey?"."This is my youngest kid Bob. Bob meet your new father Spencer Rogue. He was born here and I meet him over a candle light dinner." said Audrey.

She then kissed him and I said,"So have you meet Lance or Robin yet?"."Yes and they are like your mother." said Spencer.He stood there and Audrey said,"So who are these two?".

I then saw Tyro giving the girls tea."This is Stella who lived next door to us for a while now Mom and this is Jade who is traveling with us." I said."Jade. Is your father the famous Pokemon Archaeologist?" said Spencer."Yes Mister Rogue. Why do you ask?" said Jade."Man Spencer. This place is really nice. I mean this is way better than those digs I live at." said a voice.

I then saw an older male version of Jade.He had green hair and he was wearing a tank top and regular jeans."Dad? What are you doing here?" said Jade.The man stood there and he said,"Jade? I missed you so much.".

He was then hit with a frying pan and Jade said,"Don't you try that again."." Still the same girl that is my daughter. Stella? What are you doing here?" said the man with a giant bruise on his head."I am traveling with your daughter Mister Henry.".Henry then said,"So why are you two here?"."They are here for the wedding because of my soon to be son." said Spencer.

He then looked at me and he said,"So you must be Bob? I heard about you from Spencer and your mother. You are going through the Ryoku Pokemon League alongside my daughter?"."Yep. I have 7 badges so far and Jade is really good at battling." I said."Really? I mean she is good but not as good as her old man." said Henry."Then lets have a battle." said Jade."Really? Okay then. Do you mind if we battle outside?" said Henry.

"Um sure.We have no problem right Audrey?" said Spencer."Sure and I kinda want to meet Bob's Pokemon as well." said Audrey.I then said,"Let me check in with Finn.".I then sent him a message and Stella said,"You ready Bob?"."Yep." I said.

I then stood in the backyard.It was very big and perfect for holding my Pokemon."Lets go everyone!" I said.Then Swampert, Selena, Aaron, Nick, Thunder, Universe, Supernova, Scampers, Sceptile, Blaze, Razor, Tyranitar, Frogadier, Drake, Grace, Steve, Manectric, Lighting, Garth, Dedenne, Z, Phanpy, Brian, Luxray, Excadrill, Ray,and Robot came out.

They went to go play with Stella's Pokemon nearby beside for a few."Wow Bob. This is a lot of Pokemon." said Spencer."Bob did get the right to carry 6 or more Pokemon." said Audrey."Yeah. So what does Henry use?" said Stella.

She was playing with Dedenne and Spencer said,"He uses most fossil Pokemon and Pokemon from legends."."Like legendary Pokemon?" said Scampers."No. He wishes though." said Audrey."Bob has two legendaries with him!" said Z."Z. Shut up." said a very tired Swampert who has getting his back massaged by Blaze."Is this true Bob?" said my parents."Yeah but I really don't want people to see them." I said."Smart boy." said Spencer.He then rubbed my hair and I heard,"Lets go already Dad."

I saw Jade standing there with Magnezone and Meganium and I saw Henry trying to decide between his Pokemon."I can't decide darling. You should pick Stella." said Henry.She then picked the one of the far left and the one in the middle."Thank you Stella dear. I choose you." said Henry.

Then I saw a Bastiodon and Armaldo come out."Lets begin." said Spencer.My Pokemon were watching the Pokemon who were fossils. "Lets win this.X-Scissor on that plant and Ancient Power on that magnet!" said Henry."Dodge and then Razor Leaf And then Zap Cannon!" said Jade.Then Henry said," Protect!".

The attacks were blocked and he said,"Time for me to win this. Surf.".The Plate Pokemon went over the two and then Henry said,"X-Scissor!".Meganium was out and then Jade said,"Discharge!".

Then the Plate Pokemon was knocked out and Henry said,"Lets finish this Bastidon! Hyper Impact!".Then the Giga Impact which was the same color as Hyper Beam and then he slammed into the Magnet Area Pokemon and then Henry said,"Hyper Beam!".Then Magnezone was knocked out as Jade fell onto the ground.

Henry then return the two and he said,"That was pretty good Jade. You have really gotten better from the last time I saw you."."Thanks dad. Your Bastiodon is still strong as ever." said Jade.I then said,"Hey Henry. You and me."."Are you sure about this Bob? I mean Henry is really strong." said Spencer."Yep. I got this." I said.

I stood there and Henry said,"Let have a triple battle. I choose you three!".He then sent out Aerodactyl, Cradily, and Rampardos."So he is using them. I got this." I thought.

My Pokemon then lined up ready for battle against the Pokemon of old.I then said,"I choose you Drake, Brian, and I am going to regret this but Z.".She stood there and she said,"Why did you pick me Bob? I mean you must be an idiot. You should have pick Selena, Blaze, or hell even freaking Robot but you picked me! You must be insane."."Fine. I pick Robot." I said.Robot walked toward the two other but he was pushed back by Z."Never Mind. Lets show you mom and dad the power of Z." said Z."Sometimes." I said.

We started the match as Henry said,"Lets go with Head Smash, Energy Ball, and Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, and Fire Fang."."Dodge." I said.The three dodged and then I said,"Brian Sunny Day and Solarbeam on Rampardos, Drake Dragon claw then Dig and stay there, and Z Dark Pulse.".

Z's move set is very weird.She knows Night Daze, Foul Play, Feint Attack, Dig, Shadow Ball, and Dark Pulse which is normal to her Dark type but then she knows Volt Tackle, Thunder, Thunder Bolt, Hydro Pump, Hydro Cannon, Blast Burn, Fire Fang, Flamethrower, Flare Blitz, Frenzy Plant, Energy Ball, Sunny Day, Rain Dance, Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm, Petal Dance, Power Whip, Boomburst, Crush Claw, Egg Bomb, Double Edge, Extreme Speed, Giga Impact, Head Charge, Hyper Beam, Mega Kick, Metronome, Strength, Brick Break, Aura Sphere, Close Combat, Cross Chop, Dynamic Punch, Focus Blast, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, High Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Sacred Sword, Secret Sword, Sky Uppercut, Super Power, Gunk Shot, Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Aeroblast, Air Slash, Brave Bird, Drill Peck, Fly, Aerial Ace, Hurricane, Phantom Force, Hypnosis, Nightmare, Confuse Ray, Thunder Wave, Spore, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, Flash Cannon, Doom Desire, Iron Head, Iron Tail, Meteor Mash, Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast, Play Rough, Attack Order, Bug Buzz, Megahorn, X-Scissor, Draco Meteor, Dragon Claw, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Outrage, Blizzard, Ice Beam, Ice Punch, Icicle Crash, Sheer Cold, Head Smash, Power Gem, Rock Slide, Rock Wrecker, Stone Edge, Drill Run, Earth Power, Mud Bomb, Earthquake, Fissure, Land Wrath, Dream Eater, Extrasensory, Psychic, Psycho Cut, Psystrike, Zen Headbutt, and Poison Powder.She is very diverse and powerful.I think it is due to my aura and all of my Pokemon taking great care of her.

I then said,"Lets win this with a double Mega Evolution Drake and Brian.".The two then mega evolved as I said,"Draco Meteor and Hyper Beam!".The two then knocked out the Head Butt Pokemon and the Barnacle Pokemon and then I said,"Z! End this with Hyper Beam!".She then blasted the Pterodactyl Pokemon and then he was out cold."That was awesome Bob! I mean wow!" said Henry.

He return the three Pokemon and he grabbed me."Dad! What are you doing to him?!" yelled Jade."I want to give my future assistant a hug." said Henry."Huh?" I said."Yes. I want you to join me on my journey to find all of the things that our ancestors left us. What do you say Bob? I mean you get to be with my daughter all the time." said Henry."Don't use me to recruit people!" yelled Jade.

The two argue as Spencer stopped them and he said,"Bob. You need to go think about this don't you. Go walk around town."."Okay Spencer." I said.

I returned my Pokemon beside for Z.We were walking around town and then I noticed Shadow holding some bags."Bob? What are you doing here?" said Shadow."Um visiting my mom and my soon to be dad. You?" I said."Visiting my real father." said Shadow." Do you need some help?" I said."Um sure." said Shadow.

I then helped him with the bags and we were walking."So who is your soon to-be father?" said Shadow. "A man known as Spencer Rogue." I said."Ah yes. He finally found a mother for his daughter." said Shadow."What did you say?!" I said."You didn't know. He hasn't told you yet. She is 8." said Shadow."I am going to have a little sister? This is so huge. I mean I have always been the youngest in the family." I said."I thought you would be happy with that. I mean I knew a lot of people who has a younger sibling or is the younger one and they hated. They got used to it." said Shadow."It is Shadow but it is going to be awesome being an older brother. I mean I am going to be a great teacher." I said.

"No you aren't Bob. I mean you are the worst when it comes to test, the worse when it comes school, and you pretty much suck at everything that isn't Pokemon." said Z.I then sighed as Shadow said,"She is a weird Pokemon."."Indeed man. So where are we going?" I said.

We stood in front of a house.It has very big and grand."You live here? And you look like that!" said Z."She is very annoying." said Shadow."Trying traveling with her." I said.

She then hit me with her tail as Shadow then opened the door."Dad! I'm home!" yelled Shadow.I then walked in and I was attacked by a Pokemon."What is that thing?" said Z."Z. This is our pet. Bob meet Meowth. He is a friend of mine." said Shadow.

The Scratch Cat Pokemon then got off me and he said,"I am still lost about this Twerp. I mean after the accident."."What happened to you Shadow?" said Z."Lets go somewhere private. Where are the adults Meowth?" said Shadow."In the living room. What do you want me to do with her?" said Meowth.

He had a claw at her neck as she said,"Can I hurt him?"."No." we said.The two Pokemon then stood there and I said,"Now you two play together okay?"."And why should I?" said Z."Do it or I will send you to the Pokemon Care Center." said Shadow."The Pokemon Care Center? No! Please No! I will be good." said Z.

She then went off with the Scratch Cat Pokemon and Shadow said,"It is for her Pokemon like her. It is like a day care at the Pokemon Center who make bad children into good children and they do humans as well."."Sweet. I will keep that in mind." I said.

We walked into a room.I saw a man with black hair, a woman with long red hair, a man with short blue hair, and a woman with red hair and it was weird."Shadow. Who is this?" said one of the them."This is my friend Bob. Bob meet James, Jessie, Giovanni, and Ariana of Team Rocket." said Shadow."Your dad is Team Rocket's former leader!" I said."Yeah. I learned this out 4 years ago after my mom told me about him." said Shadow."Yes and we love you Ash." said Ariana.

"So why is Jessie and James here? Last tine I heard was that you two were in a Unovan jail for something." I said."We got out on good behavior twerp." said Jessie."Yes and also because of bail thanks to Giovanni." said James."Yes it was due to my wife asking me nicely." said Giovanni."So I have one more question for you all." I said."Ask away." said Ash."Why are you here? Why are you considered dead?" I said.

Shadow stood up and he said,"You remember the Unova League correct? I went back to my home after saying a tearful goodbye to Iris and Cilan whom I travel with in Unova.".

I then shook my head up as Shadow said,"I then opened the door with Pikachu and I saw my mom there with a new man. His name is Sean Giles and he met my mom on a dating website. They got married and my Mom didn't tell me about it. I was really happy for her because I had no clue who my father was so this was good until I met my step-brother and sister.".

"You know the story of Cinderalla? It was like that except with no Rattatas involved. I was forced to do my brother Morton's chores, feed his Pokemon which were all jerks to me and my Pokemon, and I was forced to spend the money that I earned from gym leaders and tourneys on my sister Lauren who is just like the girls that I traveled with on my journey but more of a bitch.".

"My mom told me about my real father Giovanni. I left the house and I grab all of my Pokemon and I ran. I trained in 5 regions to get stronger. I met my father when I reached Love Town when I was 16. I was so happy and he told me about Jessie, James, and Meowth and I was mad at first but I love them."

"I learned about my step mom and her kid Sliver who I haven't met because Giovanni is scared. I became Shadow and I learned about my mom being abused by my step siblings so I became a dick to one of her friends. The girl known as Maggie is one of my sister friends. I "die" thanks to a training accident. I hate lying to my friends and my family but I couldn't live there anymore.".

I looked at him and I said,"I won't tell anyone Ash.I promise. So what are Lauren and Morton in the Pokemon World?"."Both of the two main ones." said Jessie."Those kids are such twerps and they are major dicks." said James."Yes. I will destroy them in the Pokemon League tourney." said Shadow."I will get them with Stella at the Grand Festival. We just need one more." I said."I know that Mr.Raoul Contesta is going to be at the wedding. You might able to impress him. You are pretty good." said Ariana."Thank you Mrs.Terra." I said.

Then Z came running in with Meowth."We have a big problem." said Z."What is it? Are the Pokemon okay?" said James."Yep. We got them in here." said Meowth.He then held a bag and then I saw Team Hyde Grunts.

He then gave everyone their pokeballs and Shadow held the bag."Lets go Tauros, Beedrill, and Ursaring!" said Giovanni.He then sent out the three and then he said,"Hyper Beam!".He then blasted them down as James said," Ash, Bob, Meowth, and Z! Go to their base. Go take down their leaders!"."But why should I go with them?" said Meowth.He then pointed to us and the girls said,"Just go Meowth!".We ran out of there and I followed Shadow.

We were outside of the base and Shadow said,"So what is the plan?".Z then held explosive and she said,"Blow it sky high!".I then slapped her and I said,"Let me try something." I then made my aura to warp me inside.

I was inside and I made the others appear."You must be really good with that stuff twerp. I mean Shadow is kinda of one." said Meowth."Really?" said Z."Lets keep going." said Shadow.

We then ran around and thanks to a diversion by yours truly, we got rid of the guards.We were outside a room that saw main power area.I opened the door and I saw the legendary Pokemon Suicune, Rayquaza, Genesect, and Giratina being held up by test tubs."You free them Bob." said Shadow."Gotcha ya! Lets go Drake!" I said.

He came out and I said."Use Slash!".He followed it and they fell down."What do we do now boss?" said Meowth."Absolute nothing cat." said a voice.

Meowth was then blasted by a beam of dark energy and I said,"Drake! Catch him!".He caught him and I said,"Go Robot, Tyranitar, and Aaron!".The three then came out and I said to them," Take them outside. Z go with them."."Yes sir!" said Z.

They ran out of there and I saw a man.He had short red hair and he was wearing a Team Hyde Uniform."My name is Bud." said Bud.I then stood there and I said,"Lets go old man! I am so not in a good mode today".

I walked up to him and I was stopped by Shadow."Let me help you Bob." said Shadow."Okay Lets do this." I said.Then Bud said,"Armor form of Groundon!".

Then he stood as a Groundon."I got this. Lets go Sceptile, Charizard, and Floatzel!" said Shadow.The three then came out and I said,"Lets go Selena and Blaze!".The two then came out as Mewtwo floated in."I thought you were the others. Not seeing us humans." said Shadow."I am here to help Bob and you Ash. We missed you." said Mewtwo."So what can you do?" I said.

"You can use my mega stone the x version." said Mewtwo.I then threw the stone to the Pokemon and he evolved into his mega form alongside Blaze and Selena."You can now use your aura to harness the powers of all of the Pokemon you have seen along your journey." said Mewtwo."Okay. I will try. Shadow and you guys protect me while I do this." I said."Yes sir." said Mewtwo.The two girls then nod as Shadow's Pokemon attacked the man who had the power of Groudon.

I sat there and I found my aura."Lets do this." I said.I then felt my eyes glow blue like they did when I met Cofagrigus at the Ghost Tower and I felt time move slower."Time for a Dragon Punch!" I said.

I then made my fist into a punch that made Groudon go back."That is so cool. I mean wow!" said Shadow."Lets do this already. Power Punch!".I said.I then broke Bud's machine and he ran off.

I stood there and my eyes went back to normal.I return my Pokemon and Shadow did his.I then fainted.My legs felt like nothing."You did great Bob. I shall ask the others on this topic later." said Mewtwo.

I was back at Shadow's place I think.I woke up and I saw a Pokemon.It was Ash's Pikachu who is like me and Swampert in a way but their bond is way stronger."Where is your trainer?" I said.I then looked around and I saw photos of him, his mom, his step dad, his Pokemon, and his friends.

I then saw little nicknacks from his journey and I asked the Mouse Pokemon who was rubbing my leg,"So why did Ash leave his friends? I mean get his family but he traveled with these people and they have some great memories."."Ash didn't want his friends to worry about himHe missed themI missed them too." said Pikachu.

Then I grab him and I said,"I still talk to them. Their numbers are in my pokegear right now.".He then hugged me and Shadow opened the door."You seem better." said Shadow."Thanks for letting me stay here. So where are we?" I said."My apartment." said Shadow." Ash got a lot of money from winning battles." said Pikachu.

"So are we still in Love Town?" I said."Yep. Your friends are coming here soon. Leave this room now." said Shadow.I then stood up and I walked out of there.

I was standing there at the wedding.The wedding had started and it was amazing.I stood there with Shadow.He was wearing a Sir Aaron Costume."So why am I wearing this again Bob?" said Shadow.

He was wearing his hood so you couldn't see that he was Ash."My mom asked me too." I said.I was wearing black armor and my swords were there."So who are you Bob?" said Finn.

He stood there in his blue tux. I am the hero of Ryoku." I said."We had one?" said Finn."Yep. He was really strong with his partner Pokemon Swampert, Lucario, and Zoroark." said Hilbert.He stood there with his green tux. So who is this guy Bob? He looks like Sir Aaron." said Finn."My name is Shadow." said Shadow.

He then scared him and he ran off."Did you have to do that?" I said."Yep.It felt good." said Shadow."I better get back to Sydney. I promise a dance with her and I intend to keep it not like someone that I know." said Hilbert.

He walked off as I saw Stella.She was wearing a sliver dress and my face was so red that you could cook anything on it."You want a dance my lady?" I said."Yes." said Stella.I remember learning how to dance from my mom when I was little so I impress her.

We then stopped and I said,"Time to do something about this." I then kissed her and time froze.I then looked around and I saw Shadow standing there.Jade was standing there next to him."So how was that kiss?" said Shadow."It was awesome. So why is time like this?" I said."Maybe your aura? Trying send out a Pokemon." said Shadow.

I then found my bag and I grab Mewtwo's ball.I captured the five legendary Pokemon proudly.He came out and I heard clapping."Well done my boy. I am very proud of you. You are just like me." said a voice.

I then saw two men appeared from darkness.One of them looked like me but older and the other a younger version of Spencer."I am very impress with you Bob." said the older me."Who are you?" said Shadow.He then sent out his Pikachu that was protecting the bag of Pokemon."Lets go Zoroark!" said the older man.

The Illusion Fox Pokemon came out and I said,"Aura Sphere!".Mewtwo then fired a ball of aura and the fox held it."Throw it back." said the man.I then heard Shadow say,"Thunder Bolt on it!".The ball exploded and the older me said,"Lets stop this boy.".

He then made the two Pokemon return.He then said,"My name is Arthur and I am the leader of team Hyde."."What do you want with us?" said Shadow."Well my associate here wants to make sure that his brother feels his wrath." said Arthur."That means that?" I said.

"Yep.I'm your uncle Waylon. I work with your old man here because my brother is a giant loser." said Waylon.He then blasted me and Shadow said,"Bob!".He then ran toward me and I said,"So Arthur. You are my dad aren't you.".Arthur then said,"Yep. Me and you are from the same genes. I have the same aura. So I can do this.".

He then made me trapped in a dark spiral.Shadow then tried to get me out and he was trapped into the same thing.

Waylon then stood next to his brother and he said,"He is my younger brother. He is the better trainer, the better father, and the better man. Everyone loves him but me. I think he is a spoiled brat so I joined up with your pop so I can get my revenge on him.".

He then held a knife up to him and I said,"Don't hurt him!".He was then blasted with a Fire Blast from me."You are just like me Bob. Your full power is in your anger." said Arthur.

"I am not like you. I didn't leave the women that I love and make her depressed. I know that she didn't show it but I could tell. I went on my journey so maybe one day I can find you and beat you up for the entire family." I said.

I then broke out and Arthur said,"You are like me in many ways. I mean look at Stella and Jade. These two girls love you and you don't do anything about it. You are like me so I will do this.".

He then held Stella and Waylon held Jade."Who will you choose boy? Is it the Sliver haired queen or the emerald princess?" said Arthur.I then said,"I don't know.".

He then placed them down and he said,"You are a disgrace to my name.".He then left and time went back to normal."Bob? Are you going to be alright?" said Shadow."No." I said.

Next time,
Some random fun in Love Town.


No comments:

Post a Comment