Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 24 Empire City Evolution and Rogue's awesome Accomplishment

This part is dedicated to Greninja who made it to freaking Smash Bros today!You rock Greninja!You deserve being in Smash so I will have fun using you against the best of Nintendo.

Bob P.O.V
"So Bob? What are your least favorite legendaries?" said Stella."Hm?" I said.I was looking at some baby Pokemon and Stella stood there.We were at a cafe for lunch because Roy went shopping with Aries along with Tara and Indy due to Finn helping out Jade and Brendan who were teaming up together for Scott."What are your least favorite legendary?" said Stella."Um the Lake Trio." I said."Why?" said Stella.

"I don't know. Maybe due to them doing absolute nothing beside giving us emotion and stuff." I said."But if they weren't around. We wouldn't be together." said Stella."Yeah but we are so I thank them for that." I said.She then said,"So what Pokemon are you going to use against Scott? I mean he is using Meha Evolutions right?"."Yep. I got a team all planed out. Scott is going to have some fun with them." I said."So can we go shopping after lunch? I know guys must hate shopping." said Stella."We do but I would go with you if it makes you happy." I said.She then smiled and then she said,"Thanks."."You're welcome." I said.

Finn P.O.V
I stood there watching Jade and Brendan training for Scott.Jade was using her Magnezone, Staraptor, and her Hitmonlee.She captured one and he wanted to join her team after training with Marshal so she gave Professor Juniper her Meganium.She had several more Pokemon so she was full of surprises close to Bob.

Brendan was like that.He had his Swampert, Slaking who was like a Vigoroth, and Walrein.These three worked well with Jade's Pokemon and I knew that they were going to win against Scott."Hey Finn. Watch this. Swampert  Hydro Cannon, Walrein Blizzard, and Slaking Karate Chop." said Brendan.

Then the Lazy Pokemon wielded a sword made of ice."That is so cool Brendan. I mean can you teach me that?" said Jade."Um well. This move took some time and do you have any Pokemon with Ice Beam?" said Brendan."Who knows with her?" I said."Yes I do. So please?" said Jade."Yes." said Finn.

She jumped in joy as I noticed some red on the boy."I see." I said.I then looked at Venusaur who was holding the sleeping Infernape."Same old monkey." I said.Then I got a call from Roy."Hey Roy. What's up?" I said."Get you ass down here now!" yelled Roy.

Then I hanged up and Brendan said,"What does the Elite Four member need?". "He needs us." I said."I see. We will work on your ice weapon once we get to the Pokemon Center. "said Brendan."Okay." said Jade.

Roy P.O.V
I was crushed by bags as Indy said,"Do these girls like to shop?"."Yep. Bob can handled it for some reason. I don't get why myself but I hate shopping." I said.Then I saw Aries.She had her red hair in a pony tail and she was wearing a shirt with an Scizor doing a pose that made him look awesome and she was wearing some red pants."Do I look good Roy? Tara picked this stuff out." said Aries."You look like a hot girl." I said.

She then helped me out with the bags that were on me as Indy said,"What about me?"."You can figure it out. So where is Finn, Brendan, and Jade? You said that they would be here." said Tara.She stood there in her blue dress."You want to see Finn?" I said.

Her face went red as she said,"No way. I mean that guy is a cocky bastard. I mean he is better than Brendan with his Swampert."."So do you like him?" said Indy.She threw more bags on him and he was in more pain.

I then saw Jade and the others."Hey guys. Indy!" yelled Jade.She helped him and he said,"Thanks Emerald Eyes."."Her name is Jade." said Brendan."I know but that is her nickname. I like to give people weird nicknames. Call it a weird quirk but it is how it is." said Indy."We won't question you on that one man." said Aries."Yep." I said.

Brendan and Finn helped Indy with bags as I said,"Is that Bob and Stella?".We all looked down and we saw Bob standing with his girlfriend and he was smiling."Is he enjoying this?" said the guys."Yeah. He is a true man." said Tara."I am the ultimate man." said Finn."Nope. I am." said Brendan."Lets have a battle then." said Finn."Let's." said Brendan.

The two ran off leaving two pokeballs."I wonder who they left." said Aries.She then sent out Brendan's Metagross and Finn's Claydol."Do you guys mind carrying this for us?" said Jade.The two Psychic types then agreed with the emerald eye girl as they followed the girls excluding Aries."So do you want to go see what they are doing down there?" I said."Nope. They should have their peace and quiet." said Aries."You want to go to the Pokemon Center and go enjoy our room?" I said.".She then smiled as she dragged me away from the mall.

Bob P.O.V
I was looking at a hoodie that Stella gave me.It was black and white and on the back it was a Zorua.She also bought me some new clothes that I liked."I like it. But what is with the Zorua?" I said."You don't like her?" said Stella."I like her not as much as you." I said."She is one of your symbols." said Stella."I have symbols?" I said."You don't read Trainer Monthly lately do you?" said Stella."Not really a reading person. So what does it say about little old me?" I said.

"It says that you are a strong trainer who uses a Swampert, Meowth, Zorua, and several others ones." said Stella." Cool.I mean I am famous." I said."Hey Bob. Can your Aura powers make you into a girl?" said Stella."Um yeah. Why did you ask that?" I said.

"I just wanted to know and Larry told me about that Team Hyde potion thing back in Mono City. Why did you have that?" said Stella."I didn't want Team Hyde to get their hands on it." I said."Makes sense. So are you ready to go?" I said."We just need to stop and buy one thing." said Stella."Okay." I said.

I stood in front of a girls clothing store and I said,"This is so weird.".I looked inside and I saw so much girl stuff that it burned my eye sockets."You ready to go Bob?" said a girl.

She had brown hair and she like a girl I saw in a movie once."I know that is you Latias." I said.She said,"Darn it Bob. How are you so good at this?"."I can tell because you look just like Bianca who Ash told me about." I said.Oh. I better get going. I promise that I would go have some fun before Z puts me in that ball." said Latias.

She walked off as I said,"Sometimes. I wonder why I let her out along with her boyfriend."."Who were you talking to Bob?" said Stella.She stood there with a bag full of dresses."Latias. Z let her out to cause some mischief and other stuff. So are you going to wearing all of these?" I said."Nope. These are also for Jade, Aries, and Tara." said Stella.

"Cool. Should we go to the gym already?" I said."Let see. We had lunch which was amazing, shopping which you didn't complain about, so yeah. We just need to drop this off." said Stella."Yeah. Lets head to the Pokemon Center." I said.

I then opened the door to my room and I saw Z as a girl playing Pokemon Goldfish with Meowth, Stitch,Swampert,and Scampers."Hey Bob. How was your date with Stella go? Anyone got any Goldeens?" said Z.

The four Pokemon disagreed with her as she drew another card."Just fine. Where did you get those cards anyway?" I said."Z found them. Basculin?" said Scampers.The fox and the cat gave him the cards and he placed two pairs down."At least you got them a legal way beside the way using men to buy this for you." I said.

I was placing my new clothes in my bag and I head into my shower.I could still hear my Pokemon talk about me though."So do you got any Feebas?" said Meowth."Nope. Goldfish." said the four.

He then drew a card as Stitch said,"So do you think that Bob will get Jade and Brendan together? Carvanha?"."Nope. And to answer your weird question maybe. With Bob who knows. Mudkip?" said Swampert.

The cat, fox, and dog gave him three cards and he said,"I win."."I can still get second." said Z.I came out with my hair soaking wet.I then saw Z crying as Swampert and the others were watching."She lost?" I said."Badly." said the four."You guys. Bob they cheated on little old me. You should punish them." said Z."Why? I mean you are just a sore loser and those are fake tears." I said."How? Those tears are 100% real." said Z."My old childhood friend used to do that. She was very good at it and my other friend got blamed for it but now we can tell it from a mile away." I said."Oh. So you getting ready for your battle?" said Meowth."Yep." I said.I then put on a green shirt under my new black hoodie and my jeans.I return the five and I walked toward Stella's room.

Me and Stella reached the gym."Are you sure this is the gym?" said Stella.She was grabbing onto me and it was still so cute. "Yeah. I saw the sign when we came into the city and also Brendan texted me the address." I said.I then opened the door and Stella grabbed onto me harder."Don't worry Stella. I'll protect you and also you can use this." I said.I gave her a flashlight and she turned it on and let my arm go."Thanks Bob." said Stella.

I then saw a sign that said,"Trainers go to the left and find your opponent without with a light from a Pokemon."."I guess I am going in there blind." I said."Good Luck Bob. I believe in you." said Stella.She walked to the right with my flashlight and I walked into the darkness.

Stella P.O.V
I made to the arena.It was very bright on the battle field so no one can hide.I walked up into the stands and I sighed.I then saw Finn, Aries, Tara, Indy, and Roy on the other side."Is that Roy?" I said.I waved to him and he ignore me until he saw it was me.

The group walked over and Aries said,"So where is Bob?"."Where Jade and Brendan are. So what is the gym leader like?" I said."He is well different from the gym. He is a very observant person." said Tara."And he is really strong. I mean his Mega Houndoom and Mega Absol are very strong. I hope Emerald Eyes and fake hair can win." said Indy."Fake hair? You mean Brendan right?" I said.

"Yep. He actually has black hair but he doesn't want to show it." said Indy."It is pretty obvious that it is fake. I mean most people don't have white hair." said Roy."We could see a person with white hair one of these days Roy." said Finn."I bet we wouldn't!" said Roy."Okay then. You owe Finn ten bucks if we do and we all have to see it and if we don't you owe Roy ten bucks. Fair?" I said."Yes madam." said the two.They sat down as we saw Brendan and Jade and then Bob like a second behind them.

Jade P.O.V
I turned around and I saw Bob."How did you do that so fast without a Pokemon?" said Brendan."I am just lucky." said Bob.Then we saw the gym leader.He was wearing a black cape, red hair, blue eyes, and he was wearing a black robe."Hey Scott." said Bob.

The leader then laughed as he said,"You made it though my maze quick. I will battle you last after these two lovebirds."."What?" I said."You two are holding hands." said Bob.I then looked down and I was holding Brendan's hand."So how long?" said Scott.

He stood over there with a bruise mark on his face."I can't believe it. You actually slapped him." said Brendan."Well he deserved it." I said."But he just called us a couple. Would me and you being together be bad for you?" said Brendan.

My face went red as I said,"No. I just don't like people assuming us together is all.".The ref appeared and he said,"We will have three double battles. Send out your Pokemon!"."Go Umbreon and Liepard!" said Scott.He sent out the Cruel Pokemon along with the Moonlight Pokemon and Brendan said, Lets go Walrein!".He sent out the Ice Break Pokemon and I said,"Lets go Staraptor!".My female Predator Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Ice Beam Wall!" said Brendan.The Ice Break Pokemon made a wall around the cat and dog."Shadow Ball Umbreon Rock Smash Liepard!" said Scott.The wall broke and I said,"Fly up and then Aerial Ace into Close Combat.".She then flew into Umbreon and then Brendan said,"Hidden Power.".The seal then made Liepard get knocked back."You just brought them to us. Dark Pulse the both of you!" said Scott."Close Combat again!" I yelled."Hyper Beam!" said Brendan.Then the ref said,"Umbreon and Liepard are both unable to battle. Staraptor and Walrein are the winners of the first round.".

I then gave her a snack which Bob made and she chirped in joy."You were awesome out there. Now take a good rest." I said.I returned her and I saw Brendan returning Walrein."You two are very strong. Lets go Cacturne and Scrafty!" said Scott.The Scarecrow Pokemon came out with the Hoodlum Pokemon and I felt the grass type stare at me."Sorry about him Jade. We don't get a lot of girls at this gym." said Scott."It's cool." I said."Lets go Slaking!" said Brendan.The Lazy Pokemon came out and I said,"You too Magnezone!".The Magnet Area Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"First things first Cacturne Ingrain and then Sunny Day." said Scott.The Pokemon did that and it melt all the remaining ice and I said,"Fly away Magnezone!"."Solar Beam!" said Scott.The Scarecrow Pokemo then  fired a beam of sunlight and Brendan said,"Go toward it Slaking and then grab it!".He then grab the beam and then Brendan said,"Absorb it!".The Lazy Pokemon got stronger and then Brendan said,"Fire it into a Focus Blast! ".The ape then fire a blast which exploded the two dark Pokemon.I then saw that Scrafty was knocked out and the ref said,"Scrafty is knocked out!".

He then return the Hoodlum Pokemon and he said,"Do you have this Cacturne?".The Scarecrow Pokemon nod his head and Scott said,"Destiny Bond on Slaking and then Focus Blast on that flying magnet!".The ball came toward Magnezone and I said,"Grab it with Discharge!".It then grabbed the ball and Brendan said,"Slaking hit that ball at that scarecrow!".The Monkey hit the ball and I said,"Zap Cannon plus Flash Cannon and Hyper Beam."."Substitute." said Scott.Then the attacks hit the dummy and then I said,"Magnezone Discharge!".It then got hit with a Brick Break with the power of Focus Blast and then Slaking got knocked out along with Cacturne."Slaking and Cacturne is knocked out." said the ref.

I return Magnezone who was tired from fighting those two."You two are making me bring out the big guns. Lets go Houndoom and Absol!" said Scott.The Dark Pokemon and the Disaster Pokemon came out and then Scott said,"You two have seen a mega evolution correct?"."Yeah but most people can do only one per battle right?" said Brendan."Yeah Brendan but Scott must be different." I said."She is right Mr. Birch. I can do 6 in a row non stop. Evolve!" said Scott.The two then glowed.Then I saw two megaevolved  Pokemon."Go Swampert!" said Brendan.His Mud Fish Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Hitmonlee!".The Kicking Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Final round. Begin.".

"Inferno Mega Houndoom! Sucker Punch and when you get close Zen Headbutt, Play Rough, Megahorn, Night Slash, and Psycho Cut Mega Absol!" said Scott."Swampert. Dig underground and when Houndoom isn't expecting it Hydro Arm!" said Brendan.The Mud Fish dig underground and then I said,"Dodge the attacks and then Close Combat!".He then punched the fox/dog thing and Swampert then slammed the dog into the other one and then I said,"High Jump Kick!"."Hydro Cannon and Pump!" said Brendan.The Kicking Pokemon then joining the Mud Fish Pokemon's attack and then the two were knocked out."Winner Swampert and Hitmonlee! The winners are Brendan and Jade." said the ref.

I then hugged the Kicking Pokemon and I said,"You were awesome out there. I mean this was well worth the training with Marshal. You are going to be used the Pokemon League I promise.".He then nod as I return him and Brendan said,"We work well together Jade. I mean you were just awesome."."Thanks Brendan. You too." I said.

He then smiled as I saw Scott with the badge.It look the wing of Yveltal and Scott says,"Can you two hand me your pokedexs?"."Um why?" I said."If you win my gym, you get the power to carry more than 6 Pokemon at a time like Bob. I'll be right back for our battle Bob. Are you prepared Bob?" said Scott."Yeah man. I got my team ready for you." said Bob."I know that you have some legendary Pokemon in there so lets have some fun Bob." said Scott.He ran off as Bob said,"Lets go man!".

Bob P.O.V
I then saw Scott."This is a 6 on 6 battle between Bob and Scott." said the ref."Lets go Kangaskhan!" said Scott. He sent out the Parent Pokemon and I said,"Lets go Entei!".The Volcano Pokemon came and he roared shaking the whole gym."It looks strong man. You have trained with him maybe once." said Scott."Um twice." I said.He then roared at me and I said,"I will use more okay."."Begin!" said the ref.

"Mega Evolve! Blizzard then into Hyper Beam and then Thunder!" said Scott."Dodge it and then Sunny Day plus super mega Flamethrower!" I said.It then burned her and then Scott said,"Surf!"."Dodge and then Solar Beam!" I said.She then took it and Scott said,"Outrage!".Entei were attacked by the two and I said,"Fire Spin!".It then surround itself in fire and the two Pokemon were knocked out and the ref said,"Winner Entei!".

I then saw the Volcano Pokemon and I said,"Awesome job Entei!".He then hit me with a Flamethrower and I ran in a circle."Hot!" I yelled.I then return the Pokemon and Stella sent out Kingdra."Water Gun!" said Stella.I was healed and I said thanks to the Dragon Pokemon."Time for you to chill out! Go Abomasnow!" yelled Scott.He sent out the Frost Tree Pokemon and it started hailing.Stella and the others were protect from it but I felt it."You going to be alright Bob?" said Scott."Peachy.bGo Aurorus!" I said.The Tundra Pokemon came out and she loved the snow."You liking this girl?" I said.She nod her head and I said,"Then I will too."."Begin." said the ref.

He was cold as Scott said,"Mega Evolve! Focus Blast!"."Hyper Beam!" I said.She then made an Hyper Beam and then the Blast was destroyed as the Pokemon took it."You got this! Toxic and Wood Hammer!" said Scott.Aurorus then got hit with poison and she squealed."Aurorus! You can do this! Do this for Rex!" I said.She stood there and I said,"Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Thunder, and Giga Impact!".She then slammed into the Frost Tree Pokemon and then he got with several powerful attacks and he got knocked out along with the hail."Winner Aurorus!" said the ref.

I returned her and Scott said,"Lets have a triple battle! Go Banette, Gyarados, and Pinsir!".The Stag Beetle Pokemon,the Marionette Pokemon,and the Attrocious Pokemon came out and I said,"Tyranitar, Lighting, and Blaze!" I said.My powerful females came out and then Drake, Thunder, and Swampert came out."Do you mind if they watch?" I said."No Problem Bob. I always love a show." said Scott."Begin." said the ref.

"We both said,"Mega Evolve!".Then the 6 Pokemon mega evolve."Wow. This is so awesome!" yelled Brendan."It is. I mean this is going to be the Pokemon League." said Roy."Sweet!" yelled Brendan.He then got hit with a tail."What are you guys doing here?" said Aries."I am here to watch my girlfriend battle against Scott.I don't know about these two though." said Swampert."So do you like them mates?" said Indy.The two Pokemon agreed as I said,"You heard that right?".The two girls nod their heads and I said,"Lets win this.".

"You will have to get past me first Bob. Pinsir Superpower, Thrash, and Guillotine! Banette Shadow Claw, Shadow Punch, and then Thunder! Gyarados Dragon Dance, Hyper Beam, and Hydro Pump!" said Scott."Protect!" I yelled.The three females then blocked the attacks and I said,"Lighting Thunder in your Volt Tackle onto Gyarados, Tyranitar Hyper Beam onto Pinsir, and Blaze Double Team and Sky Uppercut with Blast Burn and Close Combat!".The three knocked them out and the ref said,"Winner the killer women.".

The three then looked at him and I stopped them for killing the man."You girls were awesome. Tyranitar I am giving you a nickname so welcome to the team Betsy." I said.She then hugged me as I said,"Guess you like the name.".They walked off and I said,"Final one Scott!"."Yes and he won't go out with a fight! Go Blaziken!" yelled Scott.The Blaze Pokemon came out and he was shiny."Evolve!" yelled Scott.He stood there and I said,"Go Rogue!".He came out and the ref said,"Final Match!".

"Blast Burn!" yelled Scott."Dodge and Ninja Revenge." I said."Huh?" said the crowd.The frog then slashed him in the air and then Rogue fired a hydro Cannon knocking him out."Winner Bob." said the ref.

We were waiting for a train.To get to the Pokemon League, we had to go through a train due to the route being filled with wild Pokemon."You were awesome Bob. I mean wow!" said Aries and Tara."Thanks but it is due to my Pokemon." I said."Yeah right. I can't believe that Scott gave me this." said Roy.

He then held the Scizorite and Jade said,"Yeah. So are we going to the league now?" said Jade."Nope. We are going shopping." said Stella."Why?" said the guys."Because I asked. I need to look awesome." I said."Dam." said the guys.I got onto the train and I thought,"Time for them to meet Emma." 

Next time,
Shopping and this part is very similar to part 12.        

No comments:

Post a Comment