Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 37 The Pokemon League part 11 The First half of the Top 8


Stella P.O.V
I woke up in a bed in Krystal's room.I saw Krystal sitting there."Morning sleeping beauty." said Krystal."Hey Krystal." I said.

I got out of the bed and I said,"So where is Rick?"."He went to go help Sonia. She needs some extra help before her match." said Krystal."Oh. Do you mind if I borrow your shower?" I said."No problem Stella." said Krystal.

I then took a shower.I got out of the shower and I put on my clothes that I got from a shopping trip.It was a white jacket, a pink shirt, and jeans."You look nice Stella. Do you want to go find Bob?" said Krystal."Nope. We are going to miss Gold's match and then yours." I said."Guess you are right." said Krystal.

Bob P.O.V
I sat next to Max and Ash."You and Stella still fighting?" said Max.I sat in silence as Ash said,"Don't get involved with it Max."."Why not? I mean me and Vivi are like that." said Max."You are? Are you guys together before Brock and Lucy?" said Ash."No. I still need to ask her out." said Max."Hey Bob. Do you have any advice for them?" said Ash."No. Leave me alone." I said."Sorry." said Ash.

I sat in silence as Max said,"So do you think Gold can win against this guy?"."I don't know Max. This Shawn guy is like Bob in a way. They both always have some Pokemon that you can't prepare for." said Ash.I then thought,"Why are my friends comparing me to Shawn?".

I then saw him.He stood across from Gold.The ref then said,"This match is between Gold of New Bark Town and Shawn from Empire City. This will be a 6 on 6 Pokemon Battle. Once either side reached three Pokemon left, we will have a short break. Trainers your Pokemon.".

"Go Sudobo!" said Gold.A Sudowoodo came out and Shawn said,"Time for you to fear this one! Go Bisharp!".The Sword Blade Pokemon came out and he said,"What am I doing out here Shawn? This trainer looks so weak."."I know that but we need to crush this one. So win." said Shawn."Begin." said the ref.

"Rock Tomb then Brick Break!" said Gold.The Imitation Pokemon ran toward him and Shawn said,"Iron Head.".He then knocked the Pokemon onto his knees."Thank god for your weak Pokemon's weak ability. Finish that walking mistake with Night Slash!" said Shawn.

The Sword Blade Pokemon knocked out the Imitation Pokemon as Marco said,"We just the power of Shawn's Bisharp folks. What do you think about it Lance?"."I think that Nick and him would have a great battle." said Lance."Why is everyone comparing to him to me?!" I thought.

"Return Sudobo." said Gold."Stay out there Bisharp." said Shawn.The Sword Blade Pokemon stayed out as Gold said,"Lets go Sunbo!".Sunflora came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Sunny Day!" said Gold.The air got hot as Shawn said,"Finish that thing with Aerial Ace."."Flash!" said Gold.Bisharp then looked for his prey and then Gold said,"Solar Beam!".The beam then hit the back of the Pokemon and he turned around.Shawn said,"Scary Face and Swords Dance. End that plant with Stone Edge.".

The Plant got knocked out as Shawn said,"Your Pokemon are weak Gold."."That Bisharp is quite the powerful Pokemon. Do you think Shawn will use him this whole match?" said Marco."No clue but Gold better be ready for anything that Shawn throws." said Lance.

"Return Sunbo." said Gold."Come back." said Shawn.He went back to his side as he said,"Lets go Shiftry!".The Wicked Pokemon came out and I noticed that it was a girl."Lets do this." said Shawn."Okay. Lets go Aibo!" said Gold.The Long Tail Pokemon came out and he smiled."Can I beat this thing already?" said Shiftry."Yes." said Shawn.She then smiled a creepy smile as the ref said,"Begin!".

"Swift!" said Gold."Jump on the stars and then Focus Blast." said Shawn.The monkey was knocked out as the ref said,"Break.".

"This match is so one sided." I said."Huh?" said the two."I really hate to admit this but Shawn is a better trainer." I said."Wow." said Max."I know right?" said Ash."Can you two focus? Gold may have the power of friendship but Shawn has the brute force." I said."Wow. You gave Shawn a compliment." said Max."You are making me want to hurt you. So what is up with Dawn?" I said."Something is wrong with Dawn?" said Ash."You are still a dense fool. Look over there." I said.

I then pointed to Paul, Lucas, Kenny, and Conway are trying to get her attention in their own ways."Yes so?" said Ash."So dense." said Max."Right." I said.

The battle started as Gold said,"Can we finish this with a double battle?"."Sure." said Shawn."Go Polibo and Togebo!" said Gold.A Politoed and Togekiss came out as Shawn said,"Back out there Bisharp!".He sighed as he walked back and stood next to the Wicked Pokemon."Begin!" said the ref.

"Aura Sphere and Hydro Pump!" said Gold."Slash that watch and then Iron Head. Jump and then Rock Slide." said Shawn.The Frog Pokemon was knocked out as Gold said,"Return! Go Expo!".

The Volcano Pokemon came out and Shawn said,"Come back Shiftry. Go Infernape!".She walked back as the fire monkey came out."Lets burned these fools to the ground." said Infernape.He gave a weird laugh as Shawn said,"Just start already."."Go." said the ref.

"Aura Sphere Frenzy! Flamethrower!" said Gold."Hyper Slash. Dodge." said Shawn.The Jubilee Pokemon got knocked out as the monkey laughed."Return." said Gold."Come back Bisharp!" said Shawn.

It was a battle of the fire starters."Begin!" said the ref."Blast Burn into Flame Wheel!" said Gold."Dodge and then Focus Punch." said Shawn.He then knocked down the Volcano Pokemon and then Shawn said,"Draco Meteor."."What!" I yelled.Then the monkey then fired the powerful dragon move knocking out Expo."Winner Shawn." said the ref.

The crowd cheered as Gold return his starter.The monkey then use Scratch on him as Shawn said,"That is our mark.".He walked off as I got angry."That guy is so going down." said Max."I am going to do it." I said."You'll have to get pass me first." said Ash."I know." I said.

I then saw Rick."Hey Bob. You and Stella having a fight?" said Rick.I stayed quiet and he said,"I am talking that as a yes?"."Yep. Your girlfriend is up against Lyra." said Max."She was a girl that I met back when I traveled with people." said Ash."I know." said Rick.

stayed quiet as I watched Krystal and Lyra walk out."Lets have three double battles." said Lyra."Okay." said Krystal."Go Azumarill and Meganium!" said Lyra.The Herb Pokemon and the Aqua Mouse Pokemon came out and then Krystal said,"Go Reuniclus and Tangrowth!".The Vine Pokemon came out with the Multiplying Pokemon and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Polar Blizzard and Hydro Pump!" said Lyra."Power Whip and Psyshock!" said Krystal.The Herb Pokemon was knocked out and Lyra return her."Go Throh!" said Lyra.The Judo Pokemon came out and then the ref said,"Begin.".

"Sunny Day and Solar Beam! Superpower!" said Lyra."Hyper Beam! Focus Blast" said Krystal.The plant then fired a beam which stop the grass beam and then Tangrowth was knocked down to the ground by the fighting Pokemon who then notice his partner getting hit with a powerful fighting move."Aromatherapy! Bulk Up and Superpower!" said Lyra."Solar Beam! Thunder!" said Krystal.

The Herb Pokemon was knocked out along with the Vine Pokemon."Return." said the two girls."Go Heracross!" said Lyra.The Single Horn Pokemon came out as Krystal said,"Go Ninetales!".The shiny version came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Bulk Up and then Venoshock! Stone Edge!" said Lyra."Flamethrower!" said Kyrstal.The fox then burned the attacks as Krystal said,"Psychic!".The Judo Pokemon was knocked out as the ref said,"Break!"

I walked down there with Rick and I saw Krystal, Sonia, and Stella."Bob." said Stella."Stella." I said."You enjoying my girlfriend battle?" said Rick."Yeah. She is really strong." I said."Aren't you going to say for a girl?" said Sonia."No. I think girls and guy can both be good." I said."Wow. Don't lose him Stella and I might take him." said Sonia."I don't care. He is yours." said Stella."Would Krystal came back?" said the ref."Bye honey. Can you hold onto to Tangrowth?" said Krystal.He nod as he held onto the ball.

I then saw Drew."Drew?" said Stella."You know Lyra's boyfriend?" said Sonia and Rick."Yeah." I said.Drew came over and he said to Rick,"You two look so much alike."."Thanks?" said Rick."So you and her?" I said."You doubt my girlfriend? She made it to the top 16." said Drew."No! I am not." I said."Bob is just being an idiot again." said Stella."Ah." said Drew.

"Go Heracross and Torterra!" said Lyra.The Single Horn Pokemon came back out along with the Continent Pokemon."Go Reuniclus and Bronzong!" said Krystal.The Multiplying Pokemon came out with the Bronze Bell Pokemon."Begin!" said the ref.

"Close Combat! Leaf Storm!" said Lyra."Flash Cannon and Rock Slide!" said Krystal.The rocks were stop by the leaves and the beam was destroyed by Close Combat."Bulk Up again and then Focus Blast plus Venoshock! Sunny Day and Solar Beam!" said Lyra."Bronzong Explosion! Reuniclus Protect!" said Krystal.

The Bronze Bell Pokemon then knocked itself along with the Single Horn Pokemon."Return. Go Hydreigon!" said Lyra.The Brutal Pokemon came out and she roared."Go Manectric!" said Krystal.

The shiny one came out and my Manectric came out."You have one?" said the three excluding Stella."Yep. I met Bob at the Mono City Power Plant. He is my trainer." said Manectric."Yep." I said."That is actually my Pokemon Bob." said Rick."You actually capture a shiny Pokemon?" I said."Return Reuniclus! Come back out Ninetales!" said Krystal.The Fox Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Fire Blast! Double Team and Overheat!" said Krystal.Then Lyra's Pokemon fainted as the ref said,"And the winner is Krystal!"

Krystal return the two as she said,"Thanks for letting me borrow him Rick."."I couldn't stop him if I tried. I mean they love just like us." said Krystal.The two then kissed as Drew ran to his girlfriend."Well. I better get ready for my match against Serena. She seems so strong with Ash by her side." said Sonia.

She walked up to the stage and I said,"Can we talk Stella?"."What is there to say? You have a serious problem with your anger." said Stella.She walked off with Krystal and Rick.

I sat there and I saw Leaf and Ash."Hey guys." I said."You and Stella still fighting?" said Ash."Yep." I said."Maybe you should get her something." said Leaf."Maybe but what?" I said.

Serena stood there and she said,"You ready Sonia?"."Yeah." said Sonia."Begin." said the ref."Lets go now Bugs." said Serena.The Digging Pokemon came out and it was shiny."Cool. Nice Pokemon Serena. Lets go Magcargo!" said Sonia.The Lava Pokemon came out as the ref hid and he said,"Begin.".

"Lava Plume!" said Sonia."Agility and Bounce!" said Serena.The bunny dodged the fire and then jumped up."Bring that bunny down with Rock Throw!" said Sonia."Hit it back with your ears!" said Sonia.The rock then hit the slug like Pokemon and then Serena said,"Hammer Arm from the sky!".The Lava Pokemon got knocked out as Bugs then gave his trainer a thumbs.

"Return Bugs! Go Mienfoo!" said Serena.The Martial Arts Pokemon came out and then Sonia said,"Return old pal. Go Shelgon!".The Endurance Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Go!".

"Dragon Claw!" said Sonia." Force Palm with the power of Quick Attack!" said Serena.The fighting move pushed the Pokemon back as she started to glow."Is she evolving?" said Serena.A Salamence roared as Serena said,"Let do this Mienfoo!"."Dragon Breath!" said Sonia."Push through it with Giga Impact and then Aura Sphere!".The newly evolved Pokemob couldn't take the attacks and she was knocked out."Great job Mienfoo. I knew that extra training would help." said Serena.

"Return. Come back out Bugs!" said Serena.The bunny then return as Sonia said,"Lets make this quick Lopunny!".The Rabbit Pokemon came out and the two bunny looks similar."Begin the battle of bunnies!" said Lance."Thanks and sorry that we haven't been talking much. Lets just say that we were busy." said Marco."Go!" said the ref.

"Attract!" said Sonia.The male bunny fell in love with the female one as Serena said,"Earthquake!".He then ignore her as Sonia said,"Focus Blast!".The male bunny was knocked out with hearts in his eyes.

"I hate how you get around women. Return!" said Serena.She then thought about it for a second as she said,"Go Trevenant!".The Elder Tree Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Lets go with a Thunder!" said Sonia."Dodge it and then Horn Leech!" said Serena."Stop him with Attract!" said Sonia.The attack went through as Sonia said,"How?"."He is actually a she. Lets end this with Sunny Day and Solar Beam!" said Serena.The attack causing an explosion and Lopunny was knocked out."And we will be having a short break!" said the ref.

I then said,"Your Pokemon are quite strong Serena."."Yeah Serena.I mean Bugs, Mienfoo, and Trevenant were so cool!" said Ash.I then notice a blush as Serena said,"Thanks Ash. I can't wait for your match Ash."."Yeah me too!" said Leaf."Thanks but Bob's match is going to be awesome. I mean he is facing a former Pokemon League Champion." said Ash."He is?" I said."Yeah. He was the icon of our town when we were kids. He is the leader of the Pokedex holders." said Leaf."The Pokedex holders?" I said.

"They are him, the new gym leader of Viridian City, a girl named Green, Yellow, Gold, Sliver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Black, and White. They are really strong Bob. You better be ready." said Serena."I am and you better get back but the ref use Boomburst." I said.

She ran back as Sonia said,"You ready for the second half? Lets see how you deal with him! Go Escavalier! ".The Calvary Pokemon came out and Serena said,"Lets so how you deal with Delphox!".The Fox Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Aerial Ace!" said Sonia.The flying move hit and Serena said,"Psychic and Future Sight!"The psychic moved the bug back as Sonia said,"Hyper Beam!"."Protect!" said Serena.The attack was deflected as the bug took the psychic attack."Lets end this with Mystic Fire!" said Serena.The Calvary Pokemon was knocked out.

I return the fox as Sonia said,"So you started with Fennekin?"."Nope. I started with Chespin but I got her later. She is one of my strongest." said Serena."I see. Lets see how you handled this one! Stunfisk!" said Sonia.The Trap Pokemon came out and then Serena said,"Lets go Trevenant!".The Elder Tree Pokemon return as the ref said,"Begin.".

"Phantom Force and then Wood Hammer!" said Serena."Mud Bomb, Muddy Water, Thunder, and Fissure!" said Sonia.The weird fish then dodged the ghostly tree and then the tree got knocked out by the four attacks.

She then return the tree."Lets see if you can do this! Go Mienfoo!" said Serena.The fighting type return as the ref said,"Begin.".

"Lets do that again!" said Sonia."Jump up and then High Jump Kick and Aura Sphere!" said Serena.The two fighting attacks knocked out the weird fish."You are doing great Serena. I remember when we were kids at Professor Oak's Lab. You were the worst with the Pokemon but look at you. You must have been training with these Pokemon for the longest time. Lets see if you win against this one! Go Umbreon!" said Sonia.

The Moonlight Pokemon came out and I said,"That is not hers."."How do you know that Bob?" said Leaf."Yeah." said Ash."I can tell because that is Rick's Pokemon." I said."Wow. " said the two."And we have seen some great battles from the two ladies. Guess this battle will be intense." said the champions."Return! Go Greninja!" said Serena.The Ninja Pokemon came out and then the ref said,"Lets go!".

"Water Shuriken and then Hydro Cannon!" said Serena."Dodge it and then Haze!" said Sonia.The field was covered with a darkness."Thunder Fang then Brick Break!" said Sonia.The Moonlight Pokemon then knocked out the water type.

"That Umbreon is so strong." said Ash."Yeah. That one was one of his first Pokemon. He is a strong Pokemon. I hope he uses it against me." I said."Why?" said Leaf."It is a rivalry thing." I said."Makes sense." said Ash and Leaf."Go Chesnaught!" said Serena.The Spiny Armor Pokemon came out as the ref said,"Begin!".

"Fire Blast!" said Sonia."Hit it back!" said Serena.The Pokemon threw the attack back."Solar Beam!" said Serena.The powerful grass moved the Pokemon back as he changed forms.It was a Ditto."Guess you were wrong Bob." said the two."I didn't know!" I said."And it looks that Umbreon was a Ditto." said Marco."Yep. He was just as strong as Rick's Umbreon. Guess being best friends with Rick helped her. Lets see if Chesnaught can handled it." said Lance."Lets win this with Sky Attack!" said Sonia."Win this with Aura Sphere!" said Serena."What?!" yelled the crowd.The Transform Pokemon was knocked out as the ref said,"And we have Serena moving on!".

"That was an intense battle but next up is Bob vs Red. These two trainers will make the first half very intense." said Lance."Indeed. Bob being your brother and Red being the leader of the Pokedex holders. Lets watch with awesome power." said Marco.

I stood across from Red."Lets have a fair match." said Red."Yep and by the way, I won't be using any of my legendary Pokemon." I said."Darn." said Red."Lets begin this amazing match." said the ref."Go Poli!" said Red.A Poliwrath came out and I said,"Called it. Lets go Rex!".My Dino came out and he said,"Lets win this!"."Right." I said."And we have Bob's Tyrantrum vs Red's Poliwrath. Red may have an advantage but Bob is full of tricks." said Lance."Yep.Lets see if Bob can win." said Marco.

"Blizzard!" said Red.The ice attack did nothing as I said,"We trained against Ice moves so that would do anything. Lets go with Dragon Tail!".The Tadpole Pokemon went back as Red said,"Lets go Vee!".An Espeon came out as the ref said,"Begin!".

"Psychic and then Grass Knot!" said Red.The dragon then fell down as I said,"Hone Claws and then Dark Pulse along with Crunch!".The two dark type moves then knocked out the Sun Pokemon."Return Vee! Go Poli!" said Red.The water type return as I said,"Return Rex!".The Dinosaur return as I said,"Lets do this Robot!".The ghost came out and he said,"Lets win this!"."Right." I said."Begin." said the ref.

"We have a match between Bob's Golurk and Red's Poliwrath. Lets see if Red can score a point." said Marco."He will." said Lance."Go!" said the ref.

"Hydro Pump!" said Red."Dodge and then Shadow Punch!" I said. The attack hit as Red said,"Hydro Pump!"."Thunder Punch" I said.The two Pokemon were knocked as Marco said,"Guess you are right."."Yep." said Lance.

I then return him as I said,"You were awesome Robot!"."He was Bob. I am impress. Lets see if you can handled him. Go Dragonite!" said Red.The Dragon Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets see if you do this Pichu!".She came out and Lance said,"Bob picked Pichu?"."Yep. This Pokemon must be strong." said Marco.Then Pancham came out as I said,"This is his older sister. He wants to watch. You don't mind right?"."Nope. Lets begin!" said the ref.

"Hurricane!" said Red."Dodge it with Extreme Speed!" I said.She then dodged it and I said,"Nuzzle!".The Dragon Pokemon was paralyzed as I said,"Return back!".She ran to me as Red said,"Dragon Claw!""Dodge!" I said."Perfect! Try dodging this Draco Meteor!" said Red."Dodge and then Volt Tackle!" I said.Then she ran toward the Dragon while dodging the attack and then she slammed into the Dragon knocking the Dragon out.

Pichu stood there on the dragon doing a pose."Same old Pichu." I said.She then started glowing and then a Pikachu stood there."Awesome!" said Pancham."Thanks." said Pikachu."Good job Spark." I said."Spark? I love it!" said Spark.She jumped into my arms as I return her and her brother."Break!" said the ref.

I sat there as Ash said,"That was awesome Bob. I mean Pikachu was just so cool."."Thanks. That was her first match." I said.Max ran down and he said,"That was so freaking cool! I mean she is just like her parents."."Guess so." said Leaf."So where is Serena?" I said."She went to go heal her Pokemon." said Leaf and Ash."Cool." I said."Would Bob report back?" said the ref.

I walked up there and Red said,"Lets go Snor!".Snorlax came out and I said,"Lets go Betsy!".She came out and a sandstorm appeared."This is Betsy's Ability." said Marco."A powerful one at that." said Lance."Begin!" said the ref.

"Snorlax Hyper Beam!" said Red.The attack hit as I said,"You okay?"."Yeah." said Betsy."Okay. Time for this Sand Blast!" I said.She then moved the sand as the Sleeping Pokemon flew in the air."Mega Punch!" said Red."Mega Evolve! Hone Claws and then Stone Edge!" I said.The attack hit as Snorlax impacted the ground and he was knocked out.

Red return the Sleeping Pokemon and he said,"Lets go Pika!".His Pikachu came out as I made Betsy return the sand as she went back in her ball."Lets go Lighting!" I said.She came out and then the ref said,"Begin.".

"Lets see which electric type will win." said Marco."Right." said Lance."Thunder!" yelled Red.She then took the attack and she smiled."How?" said Red."I am like Thunder!" said Lighting."Mega Volt then Volt Tackle!" said Red.She then absorbed it and I said,"Iron Tail!".The Mouse Pokemon got knocked out as the ref said,"Final Pokemon for Red.".

"Looks Bob will have 5 on one." said Lance."But remember Red's last Pokemon that he has." said Marco."Yep." said Lance."Let see if Bob's Pokemon can handled it." said Marco.

I saw Red said,"Go Saur!".Then a powerful Venusaur stood there and I said,"I know that this is going to be an bad idea but when this one heard about this one. I couldn't say no to him. Lets win this old friend and pal Swampert I choose you!".He came out along with Blaze, Pikachu, and Pancham."Lets do this Bob." said Swampert."Yeah!" I said."Lets go Daddy/Swampert!" said his family."Lets do this!" said the ref.

"And this is Bob's oldest Pokemon?" said Marco."Yep. He and him have been friends since they were 10. So they are like Red and Saur in a way." said Lance."Razor Leaf!" said Red."Blizzard!" I said.The attacks were stopped and Red said,"Leaf Storm and Petal Blizzard!"."Double Team and Blizzard!" I said.Then the Seed Pokemon was cold." 'Mega Evolved!" said Red.

The Mega form stood there and Red said,"Okay now Solar Beam, Petal Dance, Grass Pledge, and Frenzy Plant!".The grass went toward Swampert and I said,"Time for this. Hydro Cannon with the power of Aura!".Then Swampert fired some powerful water with some aura and Saur was knocked out."Winner Bob!" said the ref.

"And we are finished with the first half." said Marco."He is right folks. See you all tomorrow!" said Lance.

I return my Pokemon and Red said,"You are having a fight with Stella?"."Yep." I said.I then sighed as he said,"Lets me help you.".He whispered into my ears as I said,"Thanks man!"."What did he say Bob?" said Max and Ash."Later guys!" I yelled.I ran off toward the Pokemon Center.

Next time,
The next four matches after Bob and Stella reconnect.             

No comments:

Post a Comment