Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 36 The Pokemon League part 10 Reunite Friends with the help of Bob

Shadow will now be Ash.

Bob P.O.V
I stood there with Brendan, Larry, Roy, Finn, and Rick."So I can't believe that Ash is alive." said Brendan."It was a shocker to say the least." said Finn."Yeah. I can't believe that you two knew about it and you didn't tell any of us." said Larry."He told me not to tell anyone." I said."Why?" said Roy."I don't know but my cousin should tell us." said Rick.

"He didn't want his friends to know he was back because of his step brother and sister to hurt him like before." I said."Before?" said Larry and Brendan."His step brother and sister were at the Grand Festival right?" said Finn.

"Yep. Bob defeated Morton while Tara lost to Lauren who disqualified herself after your match cos." said Rick."You watched?" I said."Yep. Krystal made me watch. You aren't the most graceful member of the family." said Rick."Thanks cos." I said."So Bob. Do you know where Ash is?" said Roy."I have an idea but I am the only one that he trust so I need you guys to help me." I said."What do you need Bob?" said Brendan."You girls, Mark, and Hilbert can come in now." I said.

Stella, Scarlet, Mark, Jade, Emma, Aries, Leaf, Serena, Hilda, Sydney, Hilbert,a depressed Tara, and a girl.She had the hair color like Krystal from Star Fox.She look very pretty and Larry was interested in her."You must be a friend of Bob. My name is Larry and I am one of the remaining 16 trainers left in this tourney." said Larry."I am sorry but I have a boyfriend who I love more than anything." said the girl.

She then kissed Rick as Larry fell out of his chair."Same old Krystal." I said."Shut up Bob." said Krystal."So Bob? What do you need us for?" said Hilbert."We need to help Ash reunite with his friends right?" said Emma and Scarlet."Yep." I said."So what do you need from Mark for Bob? I remember those plans that you made back at the Academy." said Scarlet.

"Okay. We need to get Ash and his friends in a room." I said.I then pulled out a map."Here is the tourney area to the best of my artistic ability." I said."This is really good Bob." said Emma and Jade.

"Thanks ladies. Anyway, We are going in teams. Team 1 is Brendan, Jade, Roy, Aries, and Hilda. You guys are going to go find Max, May, Cilan, and Iris who ran off to this location." I said.

I then pointed to a spot on the map which was near a cave."Gotcha ya Bob!" said Hilda.She ran out of there and her team followed her.

"She is a weird girl isn't she? Anyway, Team 2 is Scarlet, Mark, Sydney, Tara, Finn, Hilbert, and Larry. They are going to the mall where Brock, Dawn, Misty, Gary, and Tracey went too." I said."Lets do this." said Mark.

The 6 walked off as I said,"Any the final group is me,Stella, Krystal, Emma, Rick, Leaf, and Serena. We have the hardest job of all. We need to get Ash down from here. He has all of his Pokemon with him."."Lets do this Bob. I know that you really wanted to help Ash." said Stella."Yep and I wanted to see my cousin's boyfriend in action." said Krystal."What about Sonia? She loves this kind of stuff." said Rick."Sonia?" said Leaf."She is my best friend." said Rick."Oh." said Serena."Just you and Ash." said Emma."She is right." said Rick."Anyway. Lets get going. I will text Finn and Brendan the place to meet the group and well reunite." I said.

Brendan P.O.V
I then got a text from Bob and Roy said,"What he say?"."He said for us to bring them to the Pokemon Center." I said."Bob is such a smart guy. I mean he looks like a hobo." said Hilda.

We reached the cave as Roy said,"Lets light this cave up with Arcanine!".He sent out his loyal Pokemon as he lit the cave."So are there any wild Pokemon in this cave?" said Aries."A few but they don't bother humans that much." said Roy."Makes sense. I mean why would they want to leave their home?" said Jade."Sometimes humans just wanted a Pokemon to catch and they don't think about their actions like Team Plasma." said Hilda."Yeah." I said.

I then found my childhood friend who were surround by some wild Rhydons and I count a lot of them."Brendan! They took our Pokemon!" yelled Max.He then pointed to some Lickitung and Roy said,"I got the Lickitung."."I'll help." said Aries."And we'll get the Rhydon." said Jade.

"Go Poliwrath and Hitmonchan!" said Aries.The Tadpole Pokemon and the Punching Pokemon came out next to Arcanine and Roy said,"Help them out Goodra!"The Dragon Pokemon came out and then he said,"Muddy Water! Overheat!".

The two moves hit as Aries said,"Double Team and Focus Punch! Poliwrath grab their Pokemon!".The two did it and then Cilan said,"That was amazing. You two work well as a couple."."Can it Cilan!" yelled Iris.

Then some Golbats fell in and I said,"Lets go Milotic!".The Tender Pokemon came out and I said,"Blizzard!".The serpent then froze the bats as May said,"Thanks Brendan."."Go Seismitoad!" said Jade.

The Vibration Pokemon came out and Hilda said,"You come out too Simipour!".The Geyser Pokemon came out and the two said,"Surf!".They then knocked out the Drill Pokemon.

We all got out of the cave and Max said,"Thanks you guys.Today has been a weird day."."Yeah. We should get to the Pokemon Center right guys?" said Roy."Yeah." I said.

I return Milotic, Jade return Seismitoad, Hilda return Simipour, Aries returned Poliwrath and Hitmonchan, and Roy return Arcanine and Goodra."So why were you guys in that cave anyway?" said Hilda."Ash is back. I mean we haven't gotten over that he died but he just shows up out of nowhere and I call him things that I would never call him." said May.

She was crying as I said,"May. I didn't know Ash like you did but I am sure that he will always be your friend."."Thanks Brendan." said May."Lets get going already." said Iris.She already half way there as we ran after her.I then noticed Jade smiling at me and my face went red.

Finn P.O.V
I was with Tara.She was still sad about her loss."Don't worry so much about it Tara. You got to the top 32 out of a thousand. That is pretty good in my book." I said."Yeah but I lost so badly." said Tara."Bob's family must all be strong trainers." said Hilbert."Yeah." said Scarlet and Sydney."Hey guys. I think we found them." said Mark.

We found Mark and Larry."So where are they Larry?" said Sydney."They are hiding in the one place where guys hate the most. The dress store." said Larry.Larry got hit by Tara as Scarlet said,"He isn't the best with women."."Yeah. He sucked with them." said Mark."Yeah. So how are we going to get in there?" I said.

I was standing with Mark.We were in disguises and it was girls.I have always question Larry's brain and this is one of those moments."I can't believe him." said Mark.

He was a girl known as Megan and I was Flora."This sucks. I mean Hilbert and him got out of this." I said."So what are we even doing out here again?" said Mark. "Scarlet, Tara, and Sydney went in there and we are here to help them." I said.I then sighed as I thought,"How do this help me with my gym leader training?".

I then saw the girls with Dawn, Misty, Brock, Gary, and Tracey."That was easy." said Mark.Gary then came toward Mark and Tracey came toward me."My name is Gary Oak the grandson of the famous Pokemon Professor." said Gary."And my name is Tracey." said Tracey.

I then looked over and I saw a sorry from Hilbert and a thumbs up for Larry as I said,"You bastard."."You say something Flora?" said Tara."No Tara." I said."Lets get to the Pokemon Center." said Dawn."Yes Flora." said Tracey.He then grabbed me and Tara said,"I am so sorry."."It is fine."I said."You say something Flora?" said Brock."Nothing." I said.

Bob P.O.V
I found Ash with his Pokemon.He had a lot of them."Bob. What are you doing here?" said Ash."I am here for you by myself." I said."That is a lie. You guys should come out." said Ash.

My team came out and Emma said,"Did you really think that would work Bob?"."It was worth a try." I said.Then I saw a girl with brown hair run by me."Ash!" yelled the girl."Sonia?" said Rick, Leaf, Krystal, Serena, and Ash."You guys know each other?" said Stella."She is my best friend." said Rick."She use to live in Pallet Town but she moved just like Leaf and Serena." said Ash."I see." I said.I sat on the floor and I said,"I got it.Garth come on out!".

He came out and he said,"What do you need Bob?"."I need your help along with you! Lets go Darkrai!" I said.The legendary Pokemon came out and he said,"Do you need me to carry Ash?"."Yep. Dark Void and Garth Double Team!" I said.The two Pokemon made Ash and his Pokemon fall asleep and Garth return them.

"That was your plan?" said Rick."What plan? And what is going on?" said Sonia."Bob didn't inform you?" said Leaf."I didn't know her!" I said."It is fine Bob." said Stella.She then gave me a kiss as Sonia said,"You and Stella are dating? That is so romantic."."Yep." I said.My Pokemon were ready to go as I said,"Lets begin Phase two."

I found the others as Larry said,"They are in the Pokemon Center."I then noticed that Finn and Mark were pissed off at Larry and Stella said,"Should we ask?"."No. You shouldn't. When did you guys met up with Sonia?" said Mark."Hey Mark. It is good to see you again." said Sonia."You know her?" said Scarlet."Yeah. She asked me to take care of her Pokemon once." said Mark."So you made Ash asleep?" said Brendan."Yep. Throw him in." I said.

The two threw him in and then I return them and Light and Tetra came out."We are ready Bob." said Light."Yep." said Tetra."Lets watch the emotion fly." I said.

Ash P.O.V
I woke up and I saw my friends."Bob! Where are you?!" I yelled."Ash? Is that really you?" said May.I then sighed as I said,"Yep. Guess I'm back.".Then Dawn tackled me and she said,"I miss you Ash!".She then squeezed me and I was in pain."You are going to kill me Dawn!" I said.

Brock made her let go as he said,"I knew you couldn't die."."Thanks Brock old pal. So are you and Lucy a thing yet?" I said.His face went red as Tracey said,"It is good to see you again Ash and we missed you."."I did too. So are you and Misty a thing yet?" I said.His face went red as Gary said,"Stop doing that Ash!"."So are you with Misty?" I said.

He then joined the two in blushing like madmen as Max starting cry on me."It is me Max." I said."Don't leave me again!" yelled Max."I won't." I said.Misty and Iris stood there and they said,"Ash?"."Yep." I said.Misty hit me with her hammer and Iris her fist."Don't do that again Ash." said Misty.

I blocked them and Iris said,"How?"."I got stronger." I said.They hugged me and then I saw May.She stood there and she was looking at the floor.I had a crush on her but I didn't notice it whatsoever."Hey May. You miss me?"  I said.She then hugged and she said,"I can't believe that you are back."."Yep." I said.

She then slapped me so hard that I heard some bird flying off."May!" said Misty.She grab the brunette as I rubbed my face."Ow." I said.

Bob walked in clapping."Bob?" said the group."I am impress." said Bob."You planned this didn't you?" I said.I tried to grab him but it failed thanks to his Sawk."You should calm down Ashy boy." said Gary."Gary." I said."Yeah. Can you tell us why you left?" said Misty."Okay. I will." I said.

Bob P.O.V
Later that night, the final 16 head to the main arena.It was in the Steven Arena.I stood there with Ash who was still mad at me."I thought you have gotten over that by now." I said."You may me get slapped hard." said Ash."So? You are with your friends again? That is a plus in my book." I said."I hate you sometimes." said Ash.

I then saw Serena, Leaf, Rick, Brendan, Morton, Virgil, Sapphire, Gold, Red, Shawn, Hilda, Lyra, Sonia, and Krystal."Guess we are the last ones." I thought.I then saw my brother and Marco."Okay. See these signs." said Lance."Yes. Please stand under your home region." said Marco.

I saw Ash, Serena, Leaf, Red, and Sonia under Kanto, Gold, Lyra, and Morton under Johto, Brendan and Sapphire under Hoenn, Rick and Krystal under Sinnoh, Hilda and Virgil under Unova, no one under Kalos, and me and Shawn under Ryoku."You're from Ryoku?" I said."Yeah. I am going to beat you into the ground." said Shawn.Me and him starting fighting again.

Stella P.O.V
"He and Shawn don't get along do they?" said Cilan."Yeah they don't." I said.I was in the crowd with everyone.Charles Goodshow and Cynthia stood there and he said,"Welcome to the end folks. Lets show off the trainers who made it this far.".

The light shined on the Kanto group."We have Leaf, Serena, Ash, Sonia, and Red and all of them are from Pallet Town in Kanto!" said Cynthia.The crowd then cheered as Charles said,"And then we have Gold and Lyra from New Bark Town and Morton from Blackthorn city.".

The crowd cheered louder as I covered my ears."Guess Morton has his fans." said Max and Iris."Guess so." I said."Then we have Cousins Brendan and Sapphire both from Petalburg City!" said Cynthia."Go Sapphire!" yelled Ruby.May then hit her cousin and she said," Why can't you ever be normal for once?".

"Then we have Rick and Krystal from Sinnoh." said Cynthia."I can't believe that Rick got himself a girlfriend before me." said Brock."You could just ask out Lucy." said Misty and Dawn.Brock shut himself up as Charles said,"Then we have Hilda and Virgil from Unova."."And then we have..." said Cynthia.

The two were still fighting as I sighed."And we have seem to have a fight between out two Ryoku trainers Bob and Shawn. Someone please separate them!" said Cynthia.Bob was pushed into Shawn and Shawn said,"Guess I win.".Bob's nose was bleeding as Bob said,"Round Two!".He was stop by a box made by the Barrier Pokemon."Anyway. Lets see who is battling who!" said Charles.

It was Morton vs Ash, Sapphire vs Brendan, Lyra vs Krystal, Bob vs Red, Rick vs Hilda, Sonia vs Serena, Leaf vs Virgil, and Shawn vs Gold.The order then switch to Shawn vs Gold first, then Lyra vs Krystal, then Sonia vs Serena, and Bob vs Red on the first day.

The next day was Brendan vs Sapphire, Morton vs Ash, Leaf vs Virgil, and Rick vs Hilda."And me and my partner Marco will be the judges for each of these matches." said Lance.The crowd then cheered.

I found Bob at his camp.He was being healed by Shaymin."Bob!" I yelled.He turned around and he said,"Hey Stella. You saw the fight?"."I did and why are you always fighting him?" I said."Why can't I? He is such a dick." said Bob."But he is a fellow Ryoku Trainer. Doesn't that matter at all?" I said."You are siding with Shawn? I thought you would always be at my side." said Bob." I am Bob but you two are always fighting when you two should be friends." I said."Whatever. You should leave. I don't want you seeing my plans so that you can tell Shawn about it." said Bob.

I then ran off and I crashed into Krystal and Rick."Stella? I thought you would be with Bob." said Krystal."He thinks that I like Shawn more than him. Can I stay with you guys?" I said."It is no problem. Bob is sometimes really stubborn. You're a member of the family." said Rick."Thanks Rick." I said.

Bob P.O.V
I was hit a nearby tree and Pancham said,"Is daddy alright?"."No Pancham. He isn't." said Z.She stood there in her human form."What do you want Z?" I said."I want you to go apologized to her." said Z."Why should I? I mean she want me to be friends with freaking Shawn!" I yelled.

I then scared the Playful Pokemon off."You need to calm down Bob! You know why Stella is siding with Shawn. Because you are him!" yelled Z.She ran after him and I said,"She is right.".I then sat down and I said,"Dam it."

Next time,
Shawn vs Gold, Lyra vs Krystal, Sonia vs Serena, and Bob vs Red.          
 

No comments:

Post a Comment