Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 25 The part right before the League


Bob P.O.V
I was standing outside of my girlfriend room.I would walk in there but she could be changing and that would get me hurt and trust me that ain't fun.I waited outside and I thought,"I can't believe that I made it to the Ryoku League. I thought I would never make it this far. I won the Revolution Festival and the Grand Festival thanks to my Pokemon.".The door then opened and I saw Stella.

She stood there and she said,"Why are you doing out here Bob? I thought we were meeting at the mall."."I need to talk to you about something." I said."You sounds so serious so come in." said Stella.She stood there as I sat on her bed."What is wrong with you Bob? You seem really serious about this. What's wrong?" said Stella."Remember when we were talking about my aura powers." I said."Yeah. So did I get to see you as a girl?" said Stella."Yes. I thought about it and I am going to change so be prepared."I said.I then changed my aura.

Stella P.O.V
I then saw a girl.She had long black hair and blue eyes.She was wearing a female version of Bob's jacket, a red shirt,and blue jeans.She had diamond earrings and she had a bag in her hands."Bob? Is that you?" I said.She then grabbed my hands and she said,"I can't believe that Bob let me out. I mean it has been so long."."You lived inside Bob?" I said."Yep. I am Bob's other half. My name is Emma." said Emma.

She then looked out the window and she said,"The air feels so nice on your skin."."So what do you mean by that?" I said.Emma stood there and she said,"Me and Bob share the same body. I live in him and he lives in me. He lets me out when he changes his aura to mine. He likes you a whole lot Stella. I mean he talks to me about you all the time. So don't worry so much and lets go shopping.".She is like Bob except female.

She opened the door and I said,"What about Bob's Pokemon?".She looked at her bag and she said,"I carry 6 different Pokemon that Bob doesn't have. They are fine and I can call on them when I need. Me and Bob are two different people by the way.".I then followed her downstairs where the others were.

Brendan look tired.He then woke up when he saw Emma.He ran over to her and he said,"So do you come her often?"."Nope." said Emma.

I walked over to Jade and she said,"Where is Bob? I saw him outside your door."."He is sick." I said."Is he going to be alright?" said Aries."Yep. He just needs rest." I said."So who is that girl?" said Tara.

I then notice that Indy and Finn were talking to Emma and Roy was sitting next to his Arcaine and he was feeding him."That is Emma." I said.Emma walked over to us and she said,"My name is Emma and I am a old friend of Bob. I heard that he is sick and he promised to go shopping with you guys."."Yeah. It sucks. I mean I am still recovering from that last one we went on." said Finn."Yeah but Bob wants me to go for him." said Emma.Emma is like Bob in many ways.

Roy then said,"So do you have any Pokemon on you Emma?"."Yep. Come on out." said Emma.She did a twirl and she sent out Vileplume, Swellow, Vespiquen, Reuniclus, Malamar, and Empoleon."These Pokemon are so awesome!" said the three guys.Tara then sighed.

We were at the mall.Emma was a really good girl and she was a shopaholic."I still can't that she lives inside Bob. I mean he doesn't hate shopping like most guys but this is the other side of the coin." I thought.

I stood there and I saw that the four guys were being crushed with bags full of clothes and some of them were for them."You guys alright?" I said."She is a nightmare. I mean what girl can shop this much?" said Roy."Maybe a girl who was born in a mall. That sounds like a nightmare." said Brendan.

I then saw the other girl holding more bags."Hey Stella. Why are you shopping with Emma? She is really fashionable and she is one of Bob's friends." said Jade."I don't feel like it right now." I said."Were you abducted by aliens or something Stella? I mean you love shopping." said Tara."Maybe it is due to Bobby being stuck with the flu. Don't worry about it Stella. He will be fine Stella. Come have fun." said Emma.

She then smiled and I said,"Sure. So did you find anything for Bob?"."Yep. I know that he will like this stuff." said Emma."Bob is such a lucky bastard. I mean he gets to be sick and in a comfy bed while we are here on the cold hard floor." said Finn.He then was hit with something.

We were all at lunch.Emma and Bob have different eating habiats.Bob needs meat and other stuff while Emma eats healthy foods."So why are you eating meat Stella? I mean aren't you eating a Pokemon?" said Emma."Humans eating Pokemon and Pokemon eating humans. It is the circle of life." said Indy.

He was getting a massage from his Sawk."Is that nice?" said Brendan."It is my man." said Indy.He was getting feed by his Maractus."You are such a lazy explorer." said Emma."Well excuse me for relaxing after carrying seven thousand bags!" yelled Indy."Wow. You have anger management problems." said Tara.

Indy ignore her and kept eating."So how much shopping do we have left? I want to get some training done with Emma." said Brendan.Jade then looked at him like she wanted to kill him or something."That sounds like fun Brendan but I am going to help Stella with some stuff." said Emma."What is it Stella?" said Finn."Nothing that you need to know about." I said."Makes sense. I think we have one more shop left." said Tara."Yeah and I am going to check on Bob once we get back." said Aries."No!" said Emma."Why?" said the group." When Bobby gets sick, it spreads like wildfire. Not kidding." said Emma."Really?" said the group."Yep." I said.

I was outside of the Pokemon Center with Emma.She stood there with Vileplume and she said,"You ready to get some training for the next grand festival?"."Yeah but why do I need practice? I mean I won the festival. " I said."Yeah but no one is perfect. Watch this. Vileplume Petal Dance and Solar Beam in the middle." said Emma.

I then looked at the two powerful grass moves work together and Emma used Sludge Bomb and Teeter Dance in one.The Flower Pokemon look amazing with it."You were amazing Emma! I mean wow!" I said."Me and Vileplume have been friends since forever. It is like Bob and Swampert." said Emma.

Then the Flower Pokemon was grabbed by a claw."Vileplume!" yelled Emma.Then I saw a balloon with a R."Thanks for the free Pokemon Emma. You left her for us to captured." said a woman.She had blue hair and it was like Jessie's hair who Bob showed me a picture of her and James together."Let her go Jami!" yelled Emma."No way twerp. I mean we got one of your Pokemon. I mean this will get us promoted!" said a man.He had red hair and it was like James's hair.

"So who are they Emma?" I said."Meet Team Rocket's weakest members. Jami, Jesse, and Purrloin." said Emma."We are the strongest members in Team Rocket because we just captured one of Emma's Pokemon and it is her strongest!" said Purrolin."I'll help! Go Kingdra!" I said.

He came out and I said,"Hydro Pump!".He then blasted the claw and the Flower Pokemon was free."Lets go Reuniclus!" said Emma.The Multiplying Pokemon caught the grass type and he placed her onto the floor."Awesome job Reuniclus. Vileplume Solar Beam and Petal Dance! Reuniclus Hyper Beam!" said Emma.

The two Pokemon blasted the three away as I said,"So you're from another universe?"."Yep. Bob's head is pretty big in there like that mall we went too earlier huge." said Emma."I kinda want to see it."I said. Okay sure. We just need to go Bob's room. Does he have a roommate?" said Emma."Nope." I said.

Bob P.O.V
I was sitting on a tree stump.I then saw the portal opened and I saw Stella and Emma."Hey girls? How was shopping?" I said."Fun. You look way better. I mean your fever seems to be gone." said Stella.

I did a anime sweatdrop as I said to Emma,"That's what you picked?"."I came up with that one on the fly." said Emma."Of course you did. So what are you doing here? I just Team Rocket flying. You guys took care of them and not a Over Powered Pikachu." I said."Yep. Vileplume and Reuniclus did it." said Emma."Her Pokemon are so strong." said Stella."Yep.She is the female me. This is her universe and she started her journey at 10 so she has 7 year experience." I said.

"Yep but Bob is way stronger than me. I mean thanks to his aura. His power makes his Pokemon stronger. It isn't cheating mind you." said Emma.Stella then said,"You two should battle. I mean which one would win."."I'm game Bob?" said Emma."Um sure. Lets go." I said.

Stella stood in the middle of us."Lets have a four on four match." said Stella."Okay. Lets go Swellow!" said Emma.The Swallow Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Universe!".My Sound Wave Pokemon came out and Stella said,"Begin.".

"Air Slash into Aerial Ace!" said Emma."Dodge and then Boomburst on the ground!" I said.The sound attacks hit causing the Swallow Pokemon to fall onto the ground from the sounds."Wild Charge!" I said.She then shocked the bird and she was knocked out."Winner Universe." said Stella.

Emma then return the bird and she said,"She is very strong but you can't beat Vespiquen!".She then sent out the Beehive Pokemon and I return Universe and I said,"Lets go Betsy!".She came out and Stella said,"Go.".

"X-Scissor and then Hyper Beam!" said Emma."Substitute!" I said.She then turned into a doll and the bee attack it and I said,"Dragon Claw!".She then slashed her and Emma said,"Sludge Bomb!"."Fire Blast!" I said.She fired a blast of fire and Vespiquen got knocked out.

She return the Beehive Pokemon and she said,"Lets go Malamar!".She sent out the Overturning Pokemon and I said,"Return Betsy. Go Garth!".The Ghost came out and he was confused."I am Bob." I said.He then looked at the Pokemon and he look angry."Begin?" said Stella.

"Night Slash, Psyschock, Flamethrower, and Dark Pulse!" said Emma."Go underground and then Scary Face!" I said.He then smiled and he went underground dodging the attack.Then Garth scared the Pokemon and I said,"Dazzling Gleam!".The Overturning Pokemon was knocked out as Emma returned him.

"He is my oldest friend. Go Empoleon!" said Emma.The Emperor Pokemon came out and he looked me down."Return Garth. Go Sceptile!" I said.He came out and then the two had a staredown."You sure want to let them just fight?" said Emma."Sure." I said.The two then battled.It was pure battle and Sceptile fired a Solar Beam knocking him out."Winner Bob." said Stella.

I stood in front of the portal with Stella."Later Bob and Stella. It was good to meet you Stella. Keep an eye on Bob for me." said Emma."I will Emma. I hope to see you at the League." said Stella."If me and Bob can be out at the same time." said Emma."I can. I just don't do it." I said.

She then hit me and Emma said,"Make me appear for your first match."."I promise." I said.We walked in and we were outside my room."So what did Emma get for me?" I said."Some awesome stuff. She knows you well." said Stella."You know me even more." said I.

She then handed me a box."Good luck. I am going to hang out with the girls. Have fun being sick." said Stella.She walked out and I sat in my bed.I turned on the TV and I watch some Pokemon Matches to help me fall asleep.

Next time,
The Pokemon League Begins!    

No comments:

Post a Comment