Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 30 The Pokemon League part 4 Second Round beginnings.


Bob P.O.V
I woke up to two of my Pokemon fighting.I then got out of my tent and I saw that Grace and Selena were fighting like normal but this one seemed different.

I found Z, Meowth, and Stitch and I said,"Why are they fighting? I mean they fight a lot for Nick's heart but not like this."."Blame these two." said Stitch.The Tricky Fox Pokemon then snickered as I said,"What did she make you do Meowth?"."She made those two fight." said Meowth.She then said,"You dare me too!"."I see. I just ask these two to tell me what happened." I said."How?" said the three."Like this. Go Nick." I said.

He made the two girls stop as I return him."Why are you two fighting? I need you guys ready for today." I said."Z made me fight Grace. She said something about her and Nick being a thing." said Selena."No. She told me about you and him being a item." said Grace."I see. You two return okay." I said.

I then return the two fighting types and I said,"Why did you do that Z?"."I need to  make their rivalry getting moving. I mean by the two of them even admit their feelings to him." said Z."That is an bit of an exaggeration Z but you have a point." I said."You agree with her?" said the boys."Yep. She is right about that. She is still getting punishment for this though." I said."Oh what can weak Bob do to me?" said Z.I then smiled as I return Meowth and Stitch.

We reached the Pokemon Center and I saw that Nurse Joy was there."Good Morning Bob. What do you need?" said Nurse Joy."Can you take care of her for me?" I said.I then made her into her Pokemon form and Nurse Joy said,"So you her to be at the Pokemon Care Center?"."Yep." I said."I will kill you for this Bob!" yelled Z.

The nurse then put her back in her ball and I said,"Make sure that she is heavily guarded for me."No problem Bob. I wish you good luck today in your match." said Nurse Joy.I walked toward the Flint Arena.

I found Jade with Gold, Crystal, Emerald, Ruby, and Sapphire.Brendan introduce me to them yesterday."Bob! I am so honored to meet you." said Ruby."Not to be mean or anything but why is he doing that?" I said."He is honored to meet you because you won the grand festival on your first try." said Sapphire."We don't get it ourselves but he is just Ruby." said Gold.

"So where is Brendan?" I said."He is up against one of my ex boyfriend's friends." said Jade."You had a boyfriend?" I said."You never asked!" yelled Jade."I thought I wasn't supposed to ask about that kind of stuff!" I said."Anyway, Brendan seems really determined to win this." said Crystal."My cousin can get determined about things he cares about." said Sapphire."Just like you Sapphire when that one girl hit on Ruby." said Emerald.I then heard Jade said under her breath,"He cares about me."

Brendan P.O.V
I sat in the room talking with Swampert.I was going up against up Jade's ex boyfriend's friends.Her name was Lora Foster."You really like her don't you Brendan?" said Swampert."Yeah. I mean she is so cool Swampert and you like her Seismitoad don't you?" I said.

He nod his head as he said,"Ask Bob for some dating adviceI mean he is dating Stella so he must have some knowledge about this stuff."."Okay. I will. Lets go." I said.I then return him and I walked out to the field.

I saw Lora.She was from Opelucid City and she was the best friend of the guy who broke Jade's heart."You are going down. I still don't understand why you are friends with Jade. She think that she is all that but she is a loser and you are a loser for just being around her." said Lora."You are so going down. Not for hurting my feeling but for hurting my best friend." I said."Let the two double battles begin." said the ref.

"Lets go Flygon and Aggron!" said Lora.She sent out the Iron Armor Pokemon and the Mystic Pokemon.I knew these two well because me and Bob both of them so I know their weakness pretty well."Lets go Swellow and Milotic!" I said.The Swallow Pokemon and the Tender Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Iron Tail and Dragon Claw." said Lora.The two stood there and I said,"Swell Aerial Ace on Flygon's wings and Milo Aqua Tail to lift yourself up.".The Swallow Pokemon then made the Mystic Pokemon go on the ground and the snake like Pokemon dodged it."Why is my Pokemon like that?!" yelled Lora."Flygon's wings aren't the strongest in the world. Milo Hydro Pump and Swellow go in for an watery Brave Bird!" I said.The two then knocked out Flygon and Lora switched her out.

"Good job you two." I said."Lets show them your power Archeops!"said Lora.The First Bird Pokemon then came out and I thought,"If I remember this Pokemon has great attack and special attack, and Speed but it has terrible defense. So I switch out for her."."Return Milo." I said.The Tender Pokemon return with a nod as I said,"Go Dusk!".He sent out the Beckon Pokemon and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Knock out the bird with Focus Blast and Rock Slide!" said Lora."Dodge it Swell and Dusk grab the rock and throw it back with Psychic!" I said.The Bird then got hit with a rock that missed Dusk's Psychic.She was knocked out."Winner." said the ref.

I return her and I said,"You were awesome. Take a good rest."."You might as well give up Brendan. You can't win. I trained with both gym leaders of Opelucid City." said Lora."I never give up. Lets go Milo." I said.He came back out and he was ready to fight for Swell."Okay. Lets begin." said the ref.

"Hyper Beam!" said Lora."Dodge it Milo." I said.He then dodged it as it went through Dusk."Okay now Thunder Punch and Ice Beam on that bird." I said.Archeops was knock out and the ref said,"Final two Pokemon for Ms. Lora.".

She then return the fossil bird and she said,"Lets win this Salamence!".The Dragon Pokemon came out and I started shaking.

Jade P.O.V
Bob said,"What is wrong with Brendan?"."She just had to bring out an Salamence of all Arecus Pokemon. Why did she had to bring out that one?" said Sapphire."Can we have some clue on what is going on?" said Emerald."Brendan and Salamence has a history. Brendan used to like them a lot thanks to him meeting Drake's Salamence at a thing but after one defeated him and his Mudkip and it gave him a giant scar across his chest. He was been afraid of them every since." said Ruby."That is so sad and tragic." said Crystal."Do you think he can do this? I mean he look so scared." said Gold.I then ran toward him.

Brendan P.O.V
I was so scared."Are you alright Brendan? You are probably notice my Salamence. He is my strongest Pokemon and he is my favorite." said Lora."I am fine!" I said nervous."Begin." said the ref.

"Milo Hydro Pump and Aqua Tail on Salamence then Ice Beam! Dusk Brick Break!" I said.Then Aggron was knocked out and Salalmence smiled and I shivered."Draco Meteor!" yelled Lora.Then meteors came out of the sky and I said,"Milo Blizzard! Dusk go into the ground.".He was then knocked out as the ref said,"Winner?".

I then grab him and I said,"I am sorry about that Milo.".I return him and then I notice Salamence getting angry."This is perfect! Lets go Salamence!" said Lora.He then roared as I started shaking."You can do this Brendan!" yelled Jade.I saw her standing there and Lora said,"You!"."Do you mind if she watches?" I said."No." said the ref."Lets win this Shedinija!" I said.The Shed Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Thrash with Dragon Claw!" said Lora."Protect and then Shadow Ball! Dusk Ice Beam and then Thunder Punch!" I said.The Dragon Pokemon was knocked out and the ref said,"Winner Brendan."

I then hugged the ghost Pokemon who were smiling."You were awesome Brendan." said Jade."Thanks Jade. You got me out of that. I can't believe that I won against a Salamence." I said.Then I heard a Dragon Pulse coming from him."Duck Jade! Dusk and Shed Protect!" I said.The two ghost Pokemon then blocked it and I held Jade."Brendan? You can let go of me now." said Jade.

I then let her go as I said,"Sorry."."Did you command your Pokemon to do that Lora?" said the ref."No. I mean he was knocked out right?" said Lora.She then return the Dragon Pokemon and she walked away."Do you think she meant it?" said Jade."Nope." I said.

I then walked with her to the others."You were awesome down there cousin." said Sapphire."Yeah. She is right. Dusk, Milo, Swell, and Shed have gotten really strong since I last saw them." said Ruby."Thanks man. I still can't believe I defeat a Salamence." I said."I still don't get your phobia man but you still won so good job." said Bob."Will Bob please report to the Marshal Arena? Your opponent is waiting for you." said an announcement.Bob then ran off as me and Jade went after him.

Bob P.O.V
I made it to the field and I saw Katie.She look a Cool Trainer or Ace Trainer that I met on my journey."Why were you late?" said the ref.It was the female ref."I was watching a friend's match." I said.

I walked up there and she said,"Lets go Bob. You may have won your first 2 rounds easily but you will lose to the tag team champ of Kalos.".That is what Max was telling me about her so I prepare around that."Lets have 3 doubles battles." said the ref."Okay. Lets go Dugtrio and Venomoth!" said Katie.The Mole Pokemon plus the Poison Moth Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Steve and Garth!".They came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Stun Spore and then Gust.Dig!" said Katie."Dodge by flying up with your mind and Garth into the ground after that mole." I said.The Iron Leg Pokemon flew up and the Shadow Pokemon went into the ground."Dugtrio! Hyper Beam and Venomoth Bug Buzz on Metagross!" said Katie.Then Garth came up and he said,"Does she not know that I am a ghost?"."I guess she forgot." I said.Steve came down and I said,"Thunder Punch and Flash Cannon on that moth!".The Moth got blasted with a ball of steel and then punched by the ghost.The bug fell down to the floor as Dugtrio came out of the ground."Return Venomoth. Go Mismagius!" said Katie.

She return the moth and the Magical Pokemon came out."Return Steve. Go Leavanny!" I said.Steve went back and the Nurturing Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Destiny Bond on Leavanny and then Rock Gem on Garth. Sand Tomb and then Double Edge!" said Katie."Dodge it Leavanny and then Razor Leaf on that mole then Leaf Blade!" I said.She then knocked out the Mole Pokemon and the ref said,"Winner Leavanny and Garth.".

"You were amazing Bob." said Leavanny.She then hugged me and I said,"Can you focus on the match at hand? I mean Garth is focused and that is saying something.".The Shadow Pokemon then gave a goofy look to the Nurturing Pokemon and she started to get serious."Lets go back Venomoth." said Katie."You return Garth. Lets return Steve!" I said.The two Pokemon came back out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Phantom Force and then Poison Powder and Gust combo." said Katie."Leaf Storm and Meteor Mash!" I said.Steve then smashed into the moth and then I said,"Hyper Beam!".It then blast the bug out and Katie said,"Return Venomoth. Go Golduck!".

The poison Moth Pokemon got switched out for the Duck Pokemon."Golduck Hydro Pump on Mismagius!" said Katie."Block it Leavanny with Razor Leaf!" I said.She made the pressured water blast into drops of water."Return Leavanny! You may think that you are clever Katie and I give you that but I don't want my friend hurt. So lets go Excadrill!" I said.The Subterrene Pokemon came out and he gave that duck a look."Begin.".

"Hydro Pump and Magical Leaf on Excadrill!" said Katie. Slash the leaves with Slash and Steve grab the water with Psychic!" I said.Steve threw the water on the floor and Katie said,"Thunder!".Excadrill then dug into the ground as Mismaguis got knocked out.

"Is my Leavanny still out?" I said."Yes. I am sorry Bob." said the ref.I then said,"Let win this for Leavanny!". "Alright!" said the two Pokemon."Return Mismagius. Go Scizor!" said Katie.The Pincer Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Lets begin.".

"Buller Punch with Quick Attack and Double Team!" said Katie.The bug then punched Steve back and I said,"Excadrill! Focus Blast!".He then blasted the bug knocking him away from Steve."Okay Steve Giga Impact and Hyper Beam!" I said.He then knocked out Golduck as Katie said,"Confusion!".Steve was confused as I said,"Return you two.".I return them and I said,"Lets go Razor and Universe!".The two dragons came out and Katie said,"Lets go Walrein!".The Ice Break Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Metal Claw and then Bullet Punch! Body Slam and Ice Beam!" said Katie."Fly up you two!" I said.The two dragons then dodged the attacks and then I said,"Universe Boomburst and Razor Draco Meteor!".The attacks then hit them and then I said,"Earth Power and then Hurricane!".The two attacks hit and they were knocked out."Winner Bob!" said the ref.

I return the two dragons and Katie said,"You are a really good trainer Bob. You remind me about a person that I faced."."I get that a lot. You actually knocked out one of my Pokemon. I am impressed." I said."Thanks Bob. Here is my number. Call me once you stop in Lilycove City then we got stop at an Italian place so you can see my clarinet skills and taste the spicy Spaghetti with Tamato Berries." said Katie."Um thanks." I said.She walked off and she then blew a kiss at me.I looked around for Stella and she wasn't there.Thank Arceus.

Stella P.O.V
I was running to Bob's match.I was watching Leaf and Serena's match.I then saw Light and Tetra with some Blissey holding several Machamps."Stella! Are you going to find Bob?" said Tetra."Yeah. What happened?" I said."His Zorua. She made these powerful Machamps out cold. Bob trained her very well." said Light."Do you need me to go get her?" I said."No. Nurse Joy got her under control thanks to a powerful Sleep Powder. Nurse Joy is really something." said Tetra."Yeah. I hope you aren't like that." said Light.She then looked at him and then I said,"You guys better get going.".The two ran off as I ran toward the Marshal Arena.

I then ran into someone."Ouch. Sorry about that. Guess I didn't see you there mister." I said.He then turned around.He had black hair and brown eyes.He was wearing a black and gray hoodie, he was wearing a black shirt with a gear on it, and he was wearing black and gray shoes.He look just like Bob."I am sorry about that. Guess I was standing in your way. My name is Rick and you are?" said Rick.

He then smiled and it was just like Bob."Stella. You look just like my boyfriend." I said."Oh. So you haven been taken? This guy in the tourney and he is pretty lucky to have you." said Rick."Do you have a girlfriend?" I said."Yep. She is with my best friend. They are both in this tourney as well as my cousin plus me." said Rick."Oh who is your cousin?" I said."He just finished up his battle in the Marshal Arena." said Rick.

Bob P.O.V
I was walking toward the Lorelei arena when I saw Stella talking with some guy.I then said,"Stella!".She then gave me a hug and she said,"You were awesome Bob. Is Leavanny alright?"."She is still mad about losing but she get over it. So who is this?" I said."Oh this is Rick. He is the tourney as well." said Stella."I can't believe you forgot about me." said the guy."Rick is that you?" I said."Yep. I thought you forgot about me cos." said Rick."Bob is your cousin Rick?" said Stella."Yep. Don't me and him look like twins?" said Rick.

"Yeah. I haven't seen you since the family reunion back at Lake Valor. So how is aunt Mira doing?" I said."She is doing fine. So you actually got yourself a girlfriend? Guess the annual contest is being switched to Uncle Clifford." said Rick."What is the annual contest?" said Stella."It where we see how long which of the member of the family can get a girlfriend or boyfriend. I had it for 2 years but Rick had it for 4 years." I said."Really? But you look like Bob." said Stella."Yeah but where I traveled Bob isn't popular." said Rick."Just because you started 6 years before me doesn't mean anything." I said."

So do you think you can beat me Bob? I mean you could beat me when we used Uncle Clifford and Aunt Jenna's Pokemon." said Rick."Yep because I got the power of Stella cheering me on." I said."Well where are you going Rick?" said Stella."To see my girlfriend. She is over at the Caitlin arena for her match. Later Bob and his girlfriend Stella." said Rick.

He walked off and she said,"So when am I going to meet your family?"."At the next family reuinon. We better get to Max's match. I promise him I will be there." I said.

We sat down next to the group."Hey Bob. You are doing well in this." said Cilan."Thanks. So who is this Barry guy?" I said."He is a hyper guy and he is an old friend of Dawn." said Iris."Yep. He forgot me when I first met up with him but he remember me after the Twinleaf Festival." said Dawn."So do you like him?" said Stella."Nope. He is nice but he is like Conway. They are nice but just friends." said Dawn."So who do you like Misty?" said May."Hmm." said Misty.

"Who are they Brock?" I said."They are Gary Oak and the Pokemon Watcher Tracey Sketchit. They both work in the field of Pokemon science. They are both perfect for her but she can't decide who to pick." said Brock."Yeah. Loves work in weird ways." said Cilan."Do you have to always talk like that Cilan?" said Iris."He is a Pokemon Connoisseur so he can't control it." I said."Look Max is battling Barry." said May.

Barry had Staraptor and Roserade on his field and Max had Gallade and Sceptile on his field.They haven't lost a Pokemon yet so this is a good thing for both sides."Lets go Staraptor! Close Combat! Roserade Poison Jab!" said Barry."Dodge! Thunder Punch and Rock Slide!" said Max.The two then knocked out the Predator Pokemon and Barry return him."Go Heracross!" said Barry.

He sent out the Single Horn Pokemon and Max said,"Psychic and then Leaf Blade Gallade!".He then slashed the bug and then Barry said,"Horn Attack then Megahorn!".He then knocked out Sceptile as Max return him."Go Flygon!" said Max.

He sent out the Mystic Pokemon and then Max said,"Lets try Draco Meteor!".Then Heracross dodged the meteors as Roserade got knocked out."Final Pokemon for Barry!" said the ref."Go Empoleon!" said Barry.

He sent out the Emperor Pokemon and Barry said,"Hydro Pump then Metal Claw!".It then slashed Flygon and then Max said,"Dragon Claw!".He then made the penguin go back as Barry said,"Hydro Cannon!".The Mystic Pokemon fainted as Max return him and then he said,"Lets go Slaking!".The Lazy Pokemon came out and then the ref said,"Begin!".

"Hydro Cannon and Hyper Beam! Heracross Hyper Beam!" said Barry."Teleport away!" said Max.The two was gone as Barry's Pokemon were tired."Fire Blast and Thunder Punch!" said Max.

The two Pokemon were knocked out and the ref said,"Winner Max Maple.".Dawn the. grabbed my hand and I said,"What are you doing?"."Stella. Can I borrow your boyfriend for an hour?" said Dawn."Sure." said Stella."Thanks." said Dawn.She dragged me away.

She dragged me to the Caitlin arena and I said,"So what are we doing again?"."We are going to see Shadow's match." said Dawn."And why did you need me?" I said.

She stopped as she said,"Can you hold my hand Bob?"."Why?" I said."Conway and Kenny." said Dawn.I then noticed them walking to us and I held her hand."Thanks Bob." said Dawn."No promises but you will be explain this to Stella." I said."Okay." said Dawn."Dee Dee?" said Kenny.

He then noticed me holding her hand and he said,"Why are you holding her hand?"."I accidentally stuck my hand to hers." I said.Conway looked at it and he said,"I think that he is lying."."Um why?" said Dawn.He then sent out his Slowking.The Royal Pokemon then separate us and Dawn said,"We are finally free Bob!".She then hugged me as Kenny said,"You and me in a battle later.".He walked off with Conway and Slowking and I said,"You would make a great actress."."Thanks Bob." said Dawn.

We then made it to the stands and Dawn ran off.I followed her and I saw May and Dawn with some guy."Hey Dawn. So who is this?" said the guy."This is my friend Bob and Bob this is my friend Lucas." said Dawn.He then shook my hand and he said,"I am such a fan. I mean you have a Mewtwo. Are you going to use it?"."Nope. It doesn't want me to have any unfair advantage in battle." I said."So cool." said Lucas.

"So what are you doing here May? I thought you hated Shadow with a burning passion." I said."Or do you like him?" said Dawn.Her face went a light tint of red as she said,"I want to see Harrison beat this guy to the ground!".

Shadow P.O.V
I walked toward Harrison.I remember losing to this guy back in Johto but this time it is going to be different."You ready Shadow?" said Harrison."Yeah." I said."Begin the three double battles!" said the ref."Lets go Kecleon and Hypno!" said Harrison.He sent out the Color Swap Pokemon and the Hypnosis Pokemon and I thought,"Okay if I remember right. Kecleon has the ability Color Swap and it has the moves Lick and Psybeam and Hypno has Hypnosis, Psychic, and Dream Eater. So I got this if I use the team that I picked for them."."Go Gengar and Primeape!" I said.The two Pokemon that I gave to Anthony and Sabrina came out and they were ready to fight."Begin." said the ref.

"Kecleon switch your type to Fight then Synchronoise on Primeape then Hypno Hypnosis on Gengar!" said Harrison."Go into the ground Gengar and then Shadow Punch. Primeape use Aerial Ace on Kecleon!" I said.The Color Swap Pokemon then switched to the Flying type and Hypno was hit with a super effective Shadow Punch."Lick on Primeape and then Psybeam on that Pig Monkey and Hypno Zen Headbutt on that ghost!" said Harrison."Mega Shadow Ball and grab that tongue and then Thunder Punch!" I said."Switch to Dig!" said Harrison.

Hypno was knocked out as Kecleon was on the ground.Harrison then return the Hypnosis Pokemon and he said,"Let's go Steelix!".The Iron Snake Pokemon came out and I said,"Return Gengar! Go Venusaur!".The Seed Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Dig!" said Harrison."Go after him Primeape!" I said.The Pig Monkey Pokemon then jumped in and then Harrison said,"Crunch!".I then said,"Dynamic Punch and then Focus Blast!".Then the Iron Snake Pokemon came out of the ground and then I said,"Grab him with your vines and then Solar Beam!".The Seed Pokemon blasted the snake with a beam of light and then I said,"Primeape. Thunder right under Kecleon!".Then the two Pokemon were out cold and the ref said,"10 Minute Break.".

I then sat on the bench nearby the field."You are doing great out there Shadow." said Bob.He stood there and I said,"What are you doing down here?"."My brother is the co champion so I can get away some stuff like coming down here." said Bob."Thanks man. I can't believe it though. I mean I remember that match with Ash. He won and I am rocking this." I said."We all believe you can win. So good luck out there and your Gengar is really strong and this is coming from the guy who was a shiny one, it can talk, and he loves french fries to death." said Bob."Thanks. I guess Sabrina trained him well." I said."Get back over here Mr. Shadow." said the ref."Good luck man. I'll cheer you on with the power of Victini by my side." said Bob.

I walk over to Harrison and he said,"Lets go Houndoom and Weavlie!".The Sharp Claw Pokemon and the Dark Pokemon came out and I said,"Return you two.".Primeape and Venusaur went back as I said,"Go Serperior and Snorlax!".The Regal Pokemon and the Sleeping Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Fury Swipes on that big Pokemon Weavile! Flamethrower on that snake!" said Harrison."Use your tail to jump up and then Attract! Snorlax take those attacks!" I said.The snake Pokemon then made Weavile fall in love with her."Snap out of it!" yelled Harrison."Snorlax Body Slam!" I said.He then crushed the Dark Pokemon and then I said,"Razor Leaf!".Houndoom was knocked out and Harrison return the dark Pokemon and then he said,"Go Blaziken!".The Blaze Pokemon came out and I said,"Return Serperior.".She then nod as she went back in the ball."Time to have some revenge Sceptile!" I said.The Forest Pokemon came and he growled at the fire chicken."Begin." said the ref.

"Flamethrower and Ice Beam on that grass type!" said Harrison."Dodge it and then Leaf Storm!" I said.The leaves then cut the two Pokemon down to their knees."Snorlax Double Team Hyper Beam!" I said.The Sleeping Pokemon then knocked the two out."Winner Shadow!" I said.

I return the two and Harrison said,"Thanks for that awesome battle Shadow."."You are welcome Harrison." I said.I walked with Bob toward the Pokemon Center."So where is Z?" I said."She is in the Pokemon Care Center." said Bob."You really did it? Color me impress." I said."Well she did make two of my female Pokemon fight this morning." said Bob."Which ones?" I said."Remember those 2 who left yesterday during that talk." said Bob.

"Yep so who do they like?" I said."Nick. My very dense Gallade." said Bob."What are you going to do about it?" I said."No clue. Do you have any advice?" said Bob."Maybe Z." I said."Shadow!" yelled Dawn.

We turned around and I saw Dawn with May and some guy."Hey you guys." I said."Your battle was awesome! I mean you didn't lose a single one!" said Dawn."Well. It was due to my training." I said."My name is Lucas." said Lucas."Hey. So are you in this tourney?" I said."Yep and I going to my match in the Marshal Arena. Do you want to come watch Dawn?" said Lucas."Sure Lucas. Later Shadow and Bob." said Dawn.

She walked with the boy and Bob said,"They are childhood friends."."That makes sense. So what are you still doing here May? I thought you hate me or some along this lines." I said."I do. I came here with Dawn." said May."I better go heal my Pokemon. Later Shadow and May." said Bob.He walked off toward the Flint Arena as May said,"You are going to lose this tourney Shadow."."I know. Later May." I said.

I healed them up because Nurse Joy was gone and I looked down the hallway and I heard Z's charming voice.I walked down there and I looked inside.Z sat there and she noticed me."Shadow! Let me out of here! These people are madmen!" yelled Z."Why?" I said."Bob locked me in here because I wanted to advance the relationship of his team." said Z.

I then opened the door and Z hugged me."Thank you so much Shadow! Do you know where Bob is? I have a couple words with him." said Z.She then turned her arm into a Palkia and I said,"No clue. Can you come with me and switch into your human form?".She then turned into a human and we walked out of there.

I sat with her and I said,"So which one do you want to go with Nick?"."Hmm?" said Z.She was eating food at the mall and I said,"Do you want Grace or Selena?"."Selena. She and Nick have known each other since the start of Bob's journey." said Z."Is that the same for all of the Pokemon on Bob's team?" I said."Nope. It split between the middle and Bob is the only one who hasn't decided." said Z."I see. Oh he is in the Flint Arena." I said."Thank you Shadow!" said Z.She ran off as I said,"I better go get some training done. Bob will be fine.".I walked toward the forest and I did sense a certain Brunette behind me."Time to show her how have I changed." I thought.

Next time,
Two more trainers battle seen.


      

No comments:

Post a Comment