Monday, April 28, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 39 The Pokemon League part 13 The Semi Finals


Bob P.O.V
I was in my hotel room with Stella."Okay. So do you think this team will work? Or this one?" I said.My semi finals match was against Brendan, Ash was against Krystal, Shawn was against Rick, and then we had Leaf and Serena.

It was Shawn vs Rick, Ash vs Krystal, Me vs Brendan, and then Leaf and Serena."I think Jade is helping Brendan so she knows most of your plans. So do you think a new plan could work?" said Stella.

The two teams that I picked were Razor, Supernova, Leavanny, Lapras, Meowth, and Z.The next team was Swampert, Drake, Ray, Betsy, Stitch, and Z."But Z begged me to be in my match and I can't let her down." I said."You are so sweet Bob. Lets keep working. We will find a team that will work. I know we will." said Stella.She then smiled as I said,"Okay but we better not be miss our double date with Rick and Krystal."."Yeah." said Stella.

I was walking with Stella to our date.We saw Rick and Krystal."Hey guys. Is Rick alright?" said Stella.He was so nervous and he said,"My match."."So?" I said."I am up against Shawn. His Pokemon look so strong." said Rick."Don't worry so much about it Rick. I mean you agreed with me right Bob? You can beat this guy." said Krystal."Yeah. I mean you are my cousin and our family is strong." I said."You're right but lets not think about it. Lets just eat and enjoy dinner." said Stella."Right." said Rick.

waiter came over.It was Drew."Drew?" said Stella."Ah Stella and Bob. What are you guys doing here? I thought you guys would be working on your matches." said Drew."We decided on a double date and I want a no talking about the tourney thing." said Krystal."Ah sorry. Would what you really like?" said Drew."A hamburger." I said."A chicken salad." said Stella.Rick and Krystal ordered the same thing as me and Stella.

"So did you guys hear anything about Brock?" I said."Nope. I mean we have been looking for her since we came back from Paradise Island." said Rick.

Me and Rick were trying to help Brock out with Pike Queen Lucy who was still here watching my matches."Yeah. So you guys want to do something for the tourney?" said Krystal."Um sure what?" said Stella."A battle." said Krystal."What kinda of battle?" I said."We should have a battle. I mean we might not even battle in this so after the semi finals we should have a battle." said Krystal."I am game." said Rick."What about you Stella?" said Krystal."I will watch the match but Bob should battle." said Stella."Okay." I said.

The next day was here and I was in the stands.I was sitting next to Stella and Jade walked toward us with Brendan."Hey man." I said."Our Battle is going to be awesome Bob. I mean we have been traveling since we met at Mega Mountain so I think I can beat you." said Brendan."Can we stop? We have something to tell you guys." said Jade."What is it Jade?" said Stella."Later today. Me and Brendan are going on our first day." said Jade.

"Really?" I said."Yep." said Brendan."Wow. Guess everyone is hooking up. I mean me and Bob, Aries and Roy, you and Brendan, and now we need to wait for Finn and Tara. They are talking for freaking ever." said Stella."Love takes time Stella. We just need to patience." I said.

Narrator P.O.V
Shawn stood there and he saw Rick with his girlfriend and Sonia."You are going to win this Rick." said Sonia."That is so unlikely." said Shawn."Why?" said Sonia."Because he has a girlfriend." said Shawn."So?" said Sonia."Love brings you down. You need to keep your focus on your Pokemon so that they can be strong so that they can beat any foe." said Shawn."You are so going down Shawn. Let me show you the power of love!" said Rick.

"Begin the match." said the ref."Go Bisharp!" said Shawn.The Sword Blade Pokemon came out and he said,"Why aren't we fighting Bob?"."We didn't get to fight him. We got his weak cousin." said Shawn."Hey! I am not weak! Go Kabutops!" said Rick.The Shellfish Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Lets begin.".

"Aqua Jet!" said Rick."Block it." said Shawn.The attack was blocked and then Shawn said,"Brick Break.".The rock type felt the attack and then Shawn said,"False Swipe.".The Shellfish Pokemon was on the ground and then Rick said,"Rain Dance!".

Then rain came down and the field changed.It was muddy."Dam. Okay. Time for Slash." said Shawn.The Sword Blade Pokemon stood there as Rick said,"Surf into Brick Break!".The attack hit and then Shawn said,"Slash.".The Shellfish Pokemon was knocked into a wall and out cold."Winner Bisharp!" said the ref."What was that?" said Rick."My Slash. It is really strong. Your weak Pokemon couldn't handed it." said Bisharp."Return!" said Rick.

He then return the Pokemon and he said,"You did a great job. Lets go Camerupt!".The Eruption Pokemon came out and then Shawn said,"Return.".Bisharp went to his trainer's side and Shawn said,"Go Cacturne!".

The Scarecrow Pokemon came out and Bisharp said,"You picked him?"."Yeah. I mean Shawn is a smart trainer and unlike his Pokemon he thinks." said Cacturne."Lets begin." said Shawn.

"Sunny day!" said Rick.The air got really hot and Bob thought,"I wonder if Shawn has noticed Rick's plan."."Flamethrower!" said Rick."Ingrain." said Shawn.The fire that is super powered."Yes!" said Rick.

The Scarecrow Pokemon stood there and Shawn said,"Good. Your fire attacks won't work."."Why?!" said Rick."Because I am rooted into the ground so I have the power of the earth in me so keep trying but you will fail." said Cacturne."Eruption and Lava Plume!" said Rick."Pin Missile to hold down that camel." said Shawn.The camel was trapped as Rick said,"Break out!"."Solar Beam." said Shawn.

The camel was knocked out and he made a crater."The winner is Cacturne!" said the ref."Good job. Now make that dreadful sun go away already." said Bisharp."Screw you Bisharp. Why should I listen to you?" said Cacturne."Do it now." said Shawn."Fine." said Cacturne.

He made it back to normal as he walked over to Bisharp."Go Machamp! Let's avenge Camerupt and Kabutops." said Rick.The Superpower Pokemon came out and he punched the air."What a weakling. Go Brain." said Shawn.The Shiny Marionette Pokemon return to the field and she said,"So why am I up against this muscle brained moron?"."Begin!" said the ref.

"Rock Slide and Stone Edge!" said Rick."Phase through those weak rocks and then Thunder." said Shawn.The attack hit and the muscle Pokemon was paralyzed and Rick said,"Payback!"."What! Your weak Pokemon knows Payback!" yelled Brain.The Marionette Pokemon was confused as Shawn said,"Snap out of it then Hyper Beam full power.".The ghost went back to normal and then Machamp flew into the sky."Thunder." said Shawn."Mirror Coat!" said Rick.The Marionette was shocked and then she was out."Winner Machamp!" said the ref.The Superpower Pokemon then got knocked out thanks to the fall."5 minute break." said the ref.

Bob stood up and Stella said,"Where are you going Bob?"."To see my cousin. He doesn't handled loss so well." said Bob."You better be back. I mean I don't want you chickening out on me." said Brendan."I will." said Bob.

He ran down there but he slammed into a pole."You all right Bob?" said Z.She stood there and Bob said,"Just fine.".He fell down as Z helped him out."I bet you are going to see your cousin aren't you?" said Z.Bob then nod his head as the two walked down there.

By the time they made because Z got lost, the match started."Go Manectric!" said Rick.The Shiny Discharge Pokemon came out and Shawn said,"Bisharp!".The Sword Blade Pokemon said,"This one actually looks like a challenge."."A Rattata is a challenge to you." said Cacturne."Shut up you walking plant!" said Bisharp."Begin the match!" said the ref.

"Discharge!" said Rick."Take it and then Revenge." said Shawn.The attack didn't do anything and Rick said,"You'll have to try harder than that to hurt my best friend."."Screw you!" said Bisharp."False Swipe then Slash." said Shawn."Dodge and then Wild Charge!" said Rick.The Discharge Pokemon then knocked out the Sword Blade Pokemon who caused many trainers defeat."We did it!" said Rick.

The wolf agreed with his trainer and Shawn return the Pokemon and then he said,"Go back out Cacturne!"."Whatever. Why should I? I mean I defeat his Camerupt with no problem and this weak one is no problem except to that weakling." said Cacturne.The Scarecrow Pokemon walked out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Needle Arm." said Shawn."Dodge and then Overheat!" said Rick.The powerful fire attack hit as Shawn said,"Dynamic Punch!"."Dodge and then Swift Frenzy!" said Rick.The stars then knocked out Cacturne.

"Winner Manectric!" said the ref."You are awesome Manectric." said Rick.The Discharge Pokemon smiled as Bob thought,"So what are you going to use next Shawn? I mean we have seen that you have an very weird Infernape, a form changing Rotom, a cocky Shiftry, and Zorro."."Go Togekiss!" said Shawn.The final evolved form of that annoying egg that Bob knew too well came out and he had a cocky smile."Begin!" said the ref.

"This one is going to be easy. Thunder!" said Rick."Aura Sphere and then Sky Attack.".The two attacked knocked out Manectric."Winner Togekiss!" said the ref."Return Togekiss. Go Shiftry!" said Shawn.The ninja like Pokemon came out and Rick said,"Go Umbreon!".The Moonlight Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Leaf Storm." said Shawn."Dodge it and then Dark Pulse!" said Rick."Dodge it and then Brick Break with great power." said Shawn."X-Scissor!" said Rick.The Wicked Pokemon was knocked out and Shawn return her."Finish that fox off Togekiss!" said Shawn.The Jubilee Pokemon came out and then Z whispered to Bob,"That isn't a real Togekiss."."I know." said Bob."Begin!" said the ref."Shadow Ball." said Shawn."What!" said Rick.The attack hit and the Moonlight Pokemon was out."Winner Togekiss." said the ref.

Rick then return his old friend and then he said,"Lets go Empoleon!".The Shiny Emperor Pokemon came out as Shawn said,"Reveal yourself. This one looks strong.".Zorro stood there and he said,"This one does. Lets enjoy this."."A Zoroak?" said the crowd including the ref."Yep. I am the strongest one and no one can beat me." said Zorro."Bob. When we face them. I want to beat him." said Z."Okay." said Bob."Begin!" said the ref.

"Hydro Pump into Flash Cannon!" said Rick."Dodge it and then Thunder Punch." said Shawn.The fox then punched the penguin and then Shawn said,"Dynamic Punch!"The Penguin was knocked out and he landed on Rick and then the ref said,"And the winner is Zorro.".

Bob ran over to his cousin and he pushed the knocked out penguin off him."Rick!" yelled Bob."I am fine Bob. No need to worry. Keep Krystal here for her match." said Rick.He was out cold as Light and Tetra came with the Pokemon doctors as they put Rick and Empoleon onto things as they went off.

Krystal stood there and she was worried about her boyfriend."Rick." said Krystal.She saw Bob giving the signal that Rick would be alright."Lets begin." said the ref."Go Gigalith!" said Ash.The Compressed Pokemon stood there and Krystal said,"Go Lilligant!".The Flowering Pokemon came out and then the ref said,"Begin.".

"Flash Cannon!" said Ash."Dodge it and then Leech Seed and Petal Blizzard!" said Krystal.The grass then deflected the steel based attack and then Ash said,"Stone Edge!".She was trapped and then Ash said,"Hyper Beam."."Mega Drain!"said Krystal.

The attack then knocked out Gigalith as Lilligant joined the rock Pokemon out."Draw!" said the ref.Krystal then return the plant as Ash said,"Great Job Gigalith! Go Pidgeot!".The Bird Pokemon came out as Krystal said,"Go Skarmory!".The Armor Bird Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Go!".

"Spikes and Metal Sound!" said Krystal." Hurricane!" said Ash."Dodge!" said Krystal.The bigger bird then fell into the spikes as Krystal said,"Hyper Beam!"."Mirror Move!" said Ash."What?!" said Krystal.The steel bird then felt her blast being thrown at her with even more power and she fell down.

The ref saw swirls in her eyes as the ref called,"The winner is Pidgeot!".The Bird Pokemon cheered as Krystal then said,"Return.".She then returned her and then she said,"Go Golem!".The Megaton Pokemon came out and he made the ground shake."Return Pidegot!" said Ash.He return the bird and he said,"Lets go now Butterfree!".The Butterfly Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Sleep Powder!" said Ash."Dodge it and then Rock Tomb and Smack Down!" said Krystal.The butterfly came down and Krystal said,"Rock Blast!"."Bug Buzz!" said Ash.The butterfly then flew around the rock and Krystal said,"Heavy Slam!".The butterfly was then knocked out.

"Winner Golem!" said the ref."Return Butterfree." said Ash.The butterfly return back as Ash said,"Lets go Pidegot!".The Bird return as the ref said,"Begin!".

"Rock Slide!" said Krystal."Dodge it and then Aerial Ace with Quick Attack!" said Ash.The bird slammed into the rock and Krystal said,"Hyper Beam!".The bird took the blast and Ash said,"Fly back to me and then Hurricane!".The Megaton Pokemon was in the air and then Krystal said,"Heavy Slam!"."Twister!" said Ash.

The two were then knocked out as the ref said,"Draw! 5 minute break.".Bob thought,"This match is anyone right now.".

Krystal walked over to him and she said,"Where is Z?"."She went to go get some snacks. You seem to be doing well." said Bob."Yep. I will beat Shawn for everyone and Rick." said Krystal."That makes sense. Ash wouldn't be easy to win against." said Bob."Yep but my next three are very strong." said Krystal."Good luck Krystal." said Bob.

She walked off as Bob thought,"I wonder where Leaf and Serena are anyway. I don't have my match today and neither do they so why aren't they here watching the match.".He then sneaked off as the ref said,"Begin!"

"Go Tangrowth!" said Krystal.The Vine Pokemon came out and Ash said,"I choose you Leavanny!".The Nurturing Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"String Shot!" said Ash."Grab him with your arm." said Krystal.The attack was stopped by the vine and then Ash said,"Bug Bite!".The Vine Pokemon felt the very powerful attack and Krystal said,"Ingrain and Seed Bomb!".The attack hit as the Vine Pokemon got her energy back."X-Scissor!" said Ash.The attack hit as Krystal said,"Sunny Day!".The air got really hot as Tangrowth walked back to her trainer."Solar Beam, Power Whip, Seed Bomb, and Leaf Storm!" said Krystal."Solar Beam!" said Ash.

The attack hit and then Leavanny fell down."Winner Tangrowth!" said the ref."Return Leavanny. Go Typhlosion!" said Ash.The Volcano Pokemon came out as the ref said,"Begin."."Flame Wheel with Swift!" said Ash."Bulldoze!" said Krystal.

The fire attack then knocked out the plant as the bulldoze missed."Winner Typhlosion!" said the ref.The Volcano Pokemon then stood there.Krystal return the Pokemon and she said,"Lets go Zangoose!".The shiny Cat Ferret Pokemon came out and then the ref said,"Begin.".

"Agility and then Giga Impact!" said Ash."Dodge and then Close Combat!" said Krystal.The punches then hit as the Volcano Pokemon went back to Ash."I have an idea. Flamethrower!" said Ash.The fire came toward the cat as Krystal said,"Dig!".The cat went quickly underground as Ash said,"After him!"."Giga Impact!" said Krystal."Blast Burn!" said Ash.

The two Pokemon knocked each other."Return." said the two.Ash then said,"This is a really fun battle Krystal. I mean I am going to win this. Go Pikachu!".His best friend came out and then Krystal said,"Go Ninetales!".The shiny Fox Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Flamethrower into Overheat!" said Krystal."Dodge it and then Iron Tail and Toxic!" said Ash.The Fox was poisoned and Ash said,"Thunder!".The attack shocked the fox and Krystal said,"Fire Blast and Heat Wave!".The fire attacks hit the mouse as Ash said,"Surf!"."What!" said Krystal.The mouse made a wave and the Fox Pokemon felt the pain and Krystal said,"Solar Beam!".The blast hit the mouse and he took it."Time to win this! Volt Tackle and then Thunder!" said Ash.

Pikachu then knocked out the fox."And the winner is Ash." said the ref.Krystal said,"You did a great job old pal.".Ash stood there with Pikachu and he said,"That was an awesome battle Krystal. We haven't battle like that in a long time."."So how did you teach your Pikachu surf anyway?" said Krystal."We were training and he just learned it." said Ash."Are you serious?" said Krystal."Yep. Shouldn't you get to the hospital?" said Ash."Oh yeah." said Krystal.

She then ran off at the speed of light."Girls are so weird. Right Pikachu?" said Ash."YeahI mean Leaf and Serena have been so weird lately. I mean they miss your match." said Pikachu."Guess they got sick or they are training." said Ash."So dense." said Pikachu."Huh? We bet go heal you guys up." said Ash."Right." said Pikachu.

Bob P.O.V
I was looking for Leaf and Serena."Where could they be?" I said.I then saw Hilda talking with an angry Calem."Bob!" yelled Calem.He then stood in front of me and he said,"Have you seen Serena?"."Nope. You looking for her or something?" I said."Our friend Calem is looking for her and I am looking for Leaf." said Hilda."I see. So Calem. Why are you looking for her?" I said."Is it love?" said Hilda.

His face went red as he yelled,"No way! I mean me and her are just friends!"."Right. I'll go look for them in the forest. You two go look in the mall." I said."Why should I go with her?" said Calem."Because I said so and when I don't get my way. I get very angry." I said."Okay. I'll go with her." said Calem."I'll make sure that he doesn't kill anyone looking for his girlfriend." said Hilda."She is not my girlfriend!" yelled Calem."Yeah and I am not a god. Later Bob. Call me once you find them." said Hilda.She took the Kalos boy into the mall as I walked toward the forest.

I then heard after walking around in the forest."Solar Beam!" yelled the girls.I then saw Leaf with her Venusaur and Serena with his Chesnaught fighting."Calm them down Nick and Selena." I said.

The two came out and the girls stopped."Bob!" said the two."You two should calm down." said Nick."He is right." said Selena."So why are you two fighting? You two are friends right? I mean friends battle sometimes but this is intense." I said."We can't tell you." said Leaf."Selena." I said."They are fighting over Ash." said Selena." Why?" said Nick."Dense fool. These two girls like the same boy." I said."Oh." said Nick.

The Psychic and Fighting Pokemon was confused at what I just said as Selena sighed."Why do I have to love him?" thought the Aura Pokemon."So can we tell him Leaf? I mean Bob wouldn't tell Ash. Would you?" said Serena."Nope. I wouldn't tell a soul so return Nick." I said.

The Blade Pokemon went back as Leaf said,"We both like Ash."."It was so obvious. What lighted the spark?" I said."What Hilda say after our match." said Serena."I guess so." said Selena."You just learned about this." I said."Girls can sense emotions especially love." said Selena."I guess so." I said."So what should we do?" said Leaf.

I then thought and I said,"Try talking with Ash. That is the best way I got."."That makes sense. Thanks Bob." said Serena."It is no problem you two." I said.The two walked off and I said,"The next round is going to be a blast.".

Next time,
The finale to the Semi Finals plus some romantic conclusions.       

No comments:

Post a Comment