Thursday, April 3, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 18 Random Adventures.


Bob P.O.V
I was sitting outside of the Pokemon Center.I was still thinking about what my dad told me.I mean I am like him.I mean my brother isn't like me whatsoever due to him having no aura what so ever.I then heard my name being called.

I saw my little sister.She is 8 years old and she had blond hair and purple eyes.I learned that Spencer had a daughter from his first wife who died after she gave birth to her.She was going to be a great trainer or coordinator when she becomes 10 in two years so I was her idol.I am guessing that Spencer told her a lot about me so I didn't mind her.

"Big Brother! I need your help." said my sister."What do you need Rose? I am busy right now." I said. Dawn wants a battle with you and she called you a Torchic." said Rose."What?" I said.I then ran after her.

I reached the clearing near by the hotel and the Pokemon Center.May and her group of friends were here in town as well due to my mom being a very well known coordinator.I saw Brock helping Max out with the egg which is now a Dewott, May feeding her Pokemon some pokeblock, Gary and Tracey trying to get Misty attention, and Dawn standing there looking over Stella's Pokemon include the flying egg.She hates me because of me ruining Stella's performance with my brute force.I didn't like Dawn due to her thinking that she is the best coordinator around.I was going to hang out with Shadow today but since his old friends are here.He left town faster than you can say anything.

My group was out shopping for my parents due to a bet."Look who is here." said Dawn."What do you want Dawn?" I said."I want a battle with you." said Dawn."Why?" said Rose."I want to beat your older brother in a battle." said Dawn."You can't beat Bob in a battle.He is the best trainer ever." said Rose."Thanks Rose." I said.Lets go Bob or is Bob scared?" said Dawn."Lets go Dee Dee." I said.Her face went red as she said,"Where did you learn that name!"."I have my sources." I said."Lets go right now!" said Dawn.

She stood there and she said,"Mamoswine and Togekiss Spotlight!".The two Pokemon came out and I thought,"Okay she uses a Ice and Ground type and a Fairy and Flying type. So I should pick those two."."Lets go already." said Dawn."I am using my head Dawn which is good for battle and contests. Lets go Garth and Lighting!" I said.

The two came out and Dawn said," Aura Sphere and then Air Slash! Ice Fang and Double Edge!"."Garth Double Team and protect Lighting!" I said.The ghost made doubles which took the attacks and then I said,"Now Lighting Thunder!"She fired a giant lighting bolt at the bird and then Dawn said,"Block it Mamo!".The attack was blocked as I said,"Garth! Hypnosis!".The two Pokemon then fell asleep and I said,"Lighting! Close Combat!".

She started to punched the Twin Tusk Pokemon and then Dawn said,"Snore!". Then Lighting dodged an Ice Shard and the Mammoth woke up. Swallow the Ice Shard and then Headbutt that thing!" said Dawn.Lighting then flew in the air and I said,"I know that we haven't tried this yet but lets go with a Aura Sphere!".She then charge up a sphere and she fired it at the Pokemon.

He was out cold and I said,"Lets tag team this. Lighting Thunder Punch and Garth Nightmare!".The Jubilee Pokemon was out cold as Brock said,"Winner Bob with Garth and Lighting.".The two then tackled me as I said,"I knew that training was worth it."

Stella P.O.V
I was watching the battle with Bob and Dawn.The two had sent out their Pokemon.I was sitting with May and Max."So Stella? Did Bob kiss you yet?" said May.My face went red as I remember that kiss."Why is her face red sis?" said Max."She is in love with him Max. It is the same feeling when you get around Vivi." said May."Me and her are just friends okay!" said Max."Who is Vivi? Her name sounds familiar." I said."She is part of the Winstrate Family." said May."Oh yeah. Bob told me about them. So do you like the girl?" I said."No we are just friends." said Max.

Max then glowed as he said,"Did you just see that?"."No. I thought you weren't interested with this battle Max. I thought I heard you say that you wanted Bob to lose with a passion because he picked the wrong Pokemon." said May."You wanted Bob to lose?" I said."No! I mean Bob is good but he picked the wrong Pokemon but his Ampharos just used Aura Sphere! I mean only Mewtwo, Mew, Lucario, Togekiss, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Mienshao, and Clawitzer can learn that!" said Max.

"Bob has a Lucario and he trains all of his Pokemon together in one big area." I said."That is so cool." said Max.He kept looking at him and I said,"So how are you and Drew going? Last time I heard you two were pretty close.".She had a crush on the male coordinator who wasn't gay."He got a girlfriend. She is going to enter the Grand Festival with him." said May."I am sorry. I didn't know." I said."It is fine Stella. I mean you got to worry about Jade. I mean she likes Bob right?" said May."Yeah she does but I got a advantage on her." I said."What?!" said May."He kissed me." I said.

"OMG! No freaking way!" yelled May."Yes. It was at the wedding which you missed. Bob was so charming. I love him even more." I said.

The battle was over and Bob walked over to me."Hey Stella. Do you want to a quick match?" said Bob.He did his smile which made me fall for him in the first place."Um no thanks. I thank Kingdra would appreciate that." I said.Robin came to visit us at the wedding yesterday and I battle her Ninetails with Seadra.He won thanks to him evolving.I got some praise from the Mister Contesta himself and he gave me and Bob the final ribbon.I was going to the Grand Festival.

"So May. How many ribbons do you have?" said Bob."Five. We are off to the Empire City Gym but we had to stop here in Love Town because of the Audrey's wedding. I still can't believe she is your mom." said May."Yep. I come from a great line of Coordinators." said Bob."So what does your brother do?" said Max."My brother. I don't actually know Max. I mean last time I heard he was battling some guy named Bruno." said Bob."Your brother battled the Bruno?!" said Max and Brock."Yeah." said Bob.

He step back as Misty said,"You still have that crush on him Brock?"."It isn't a crush Misty. He is my sensei. I mean he is so cool." said Brock.I then sighed as I said to the water type trainer,"So what are those two fighting about?".I pointed to Gary and Tracey."I don't know. I mean those two weren't always like this.Right Brock?" said Misty."Yeah but people change Misty." said Brock."What does that mean?" said Misty."You'll understand when you are older." said Max.

She ran after the boy with a hammer."Shouldn't we try to stop her?" said Bob."She gets like this sometimes." said May."And that means?" I said."All the time." said Brock and Dawn.I then heard my name being yelled,"Stella! Lets have a battle!".

Jade P.O.V
I was out shopping with Finn.He was a great guy to be seen with.I would rather be with Bob but I lost the game that we were playing."You alright Jade?" said Finn.He stood there with bags in his hands.

We were supposed to get some stuff for our journey because Bob needs to try some new recipe out."Just thinking about Bob." I said."I see." said Finn.

He stood there and I said,"What is wrong?"."Oh nothing." said Finn.We were walking through town.Finn then stopped and I fell onto the ground."What is wrong with you?!" I said."I am sorry Jade.I just saw something so cool." said Finn.

He then helped me up and I saw a jewelry set made out of emeralds."Who is this for?" I said.Finn said,"A girl."."You like someone?" I said."You could say that. I'll be right back." said Finn.

He walked inside and I stood there.I then notice a boy walking toward me.He look like a thug or a pervert and he had blond hair."Hey. What are you doing here all by yourself?" said the boy."Waiting for my friend." I said.He then said,"Let me wait here with you cutie.".He then grab me and I said,"Let me go."."Nope. I mean you are going to be my girlfriend no matter what you say." said the boy.

He was then blasted with water.I saw Finn with Bruce."Get away from her." said Finn."Is he your boyfriend or something?" said the boy."Yeah I am. Now leave us alone." said Finn.

He then ran off as I said,"Thank you Finn."."No problem Jade. I mean we are friends. You would do the same thing for me." said Finn.He then return the Pokemon and I said,"Can we go see Bob?"."Um sure. But why?" said Finn."I need to get Bob's love in the only way I know how. With a battle against Stella." I said.

Finn P.O.V
I was standing with Bob and the others as Stella and Jade were getting ready for a battle."So why are they having a battle again?" said Misty."Who knows?" I said."He is right. I mean Jade is very weird about this stuff." said May.

Max stood there and he said,"Can we have a battle Mister Finn?"."Yeah. I would like that Max but we can't have a 6 on 6." I said."Why?" said Max."He doesn't have enough Pokemon right?" said Dawn."Correct Ms.Berlitz. I only have 4 Pokemon on me." I said.

"Didn't Henry give you one?" said Bob."It doesn't like me." I said.He gave me a Baltoy but it hated me so I couldn't use it or I will be fried."So when are they going to start?" said Bob.He was acting like a five year old."Why is big brother like that?" said Rose."He really likes Pokemon battles and Pokemon." I said."Just like him." said Misty.

I was asked by Brock to be the ref of the match."Today we have a battle between Jade of Petalburg City and Stella of Petalburg City. Each trainer is allowed 2 Pokemon. Ladies your first Pokemon." I said."Okay Finn. I choose you Chandelure!" said Jade.The Luring Pokemon then came out and Stella said,"I know this is going to be awesome. Lets go Samurott!".

The Formidable Pokemon came out and Max's Dewott who was sleeping started to pay attention."Lets begin." I said."Sunny Day!" said Jade.Then Stella said,"Rain Dance!". It became rainy and Stella said,"Hydro Pump then Double Team and Water Gun.".The Ghost was attacked with a lot of water and Jade said,"Discharge.".

The two Pokemon knocked each other and I said,"Tie!"."This is getting pretty good." said Max.His Dewott agreed as Brock said,"So Bob? What Pokemon do they have?" ."Jade has Chandelure, Magnezone, Medicham, Staraptor, Meganium, and Dragalge. Stella was Togetic, Florges or Hope, Beautifly or Destiny, Meowstic, Samurott,and Kingdra." said Bob.

I was impressed by his memory on that."So do you think Stella has a chance in this?" said Dawn."Yep. I mean either one could win." said Bob.He sat there and Brock said,"This is going to be good."."Lets go Staraptor!" said Jade.The Predator Pokemon came out and Stella said," Lets go Destiny!".

The Butterfly Pokemon came out and I said,"Go!"."Aerial Ace!" said Jade."Dodge it and then Psychic!" said Stella.The Bug then grabbed the bird and Stella said," Hyper Beam!".The bird took the blast and Jade said,"Close Combat then Brave Bird!".The Bug was then hit by the attacks and she was still fine."How?" said Jade."Thanks to Bob's food. She can take some damage. End this with one more Hyper Beam!" said Stella.The bird was knocked out and I said,"Winner Stella from Petalburg city."

Sydney P.O.V
Me and Hilbert were walking through town."You alright Hilbert?" I said."I have to leave the group." said Hilbert."What?" I said."Yeah .I got a call from my boss to head to Kalos. My boss heard about some Team Flare activity there. She needs me down there Sydney." said Hilbert.

I looked around and I said,"Can I come with you?"."What?! I thought you would want to stay with Bob and the others." said Hilbert."Nope.bI mean Bob can handled himself in this kind of world and along with the others they will be fine." I said."So we should get some tickets?" said Hilbert."Yeah." I said.We ran toward the airport.

Roy P.O.V
I was sitting outside of the Rogue's house.I was watching Arcanine and Ninetales relaxing together.Those two got really close and I feel like they would be cute together."So how long are you guys staying here for?" said Audrey.

She had some lemonade with her."No clue. Bob is a weird kid when it comes to stuff like this." I said."Yeah. He is really a great kid. I can't thank you guys enough for taking care of him. He isn't the smartest when it comes to anything not Pokemon with that boy." said Audrey.

"Actually Mrs.Rogue. Bob is pretty resourceful." said Aries."Yeah. I mean Bob is the one who makes dinner for us and he is usually the one with a plan." I said."I know but a mom can be worried about her youngest child. I mean my daughter has a husband." said Audrey.

Robin came to visit us and she brought her husband Derek.He is a well known male coordinator and he and Robin were pretty close so I expect them getting married any day now."So have you heard anything on Lance?" I said.

Lance was Bob's older brother and no he isn't the champion or the gym leader."Nope. He had gone missing. I worry about him." said Audrey."Don't you worry so much honey. I mean knowing Bob. He is just fine." said Spencer.

The two walked off into the house and she left the lemonade."So Roy? Do you think we should get together?" said Aries.I then spit out my lemonade and I said,"What!"."I mean look at those two. They look so cute together." said Aries.

I then looked at the two Pokemon."They do look cute. But what about our group?" I said."Bob is going to get with Jade or Stella soon so we should be one." said Aries."I guess you have a point but lets take it slow okay. The last relationship didn't end well for me." I said.

We sat there and I got a text."Who is it?" said Aries."Bob. He needs me down by the clearing." I said."Okay lets get going." said Aries.We walked toward the clearing.

Bob P.O.V
I was watching a battle between Max and Finn.He was using Bruce and Infernape in ways I have never seen before."So how is he doing?" said a voice.I saw Roy there with Aries."Doing good. I mean he is actually making some actually progress on becoming a gym leader." I said."Finn is trying to become a gym leader?" said Dawn."Yep. It is his dream." said Roy.

He leaned on some rocks and Stella said,"I won in my battle."."That is good Stella. Did you put up a fight Jade?" said Aries."Yep. I almost won but thanks to Bob here. I lost." said Jade."It isn't my fault. I just made some food." I said.She then looked at me like she wanted to kill me so I hid.Brock then said,"Winner Finn.".

Finn returned the two Pokemon and Max said,"That was awesome Finn! I mean you and your Pokemon were like in sync."."We are because I can hear Bruce talking to me." said Finn."Really? That is so cool!" said Misty.

She went over to the boy and Finn felt the anger of the two boys after her.I then thought,"So both of them like her. I better make note of this."

After I dropped Rose at home, I was at the hotel eating like a pig."Why do you need to eat so much Bob?" said Hilbert."I am still getting over that you guys are leaving us!" I said.

They were leaving for Kalos for business and we were all sad about it."Don't fret Bob. You got me." said May.She was joining us because she wanted to see me in action or something."I guess that something." I said.

I then saw Z walking in."Where have you been?" said Finn."Out shopping. I loved being here. I mean using my body for good looks works and free stuff." said Z."You're doing what?" I said."Don't worry so much Bobby. I mean I am paying them with me being near them." said Z.

"You are a disgrace to women everywhere." said Aries."She is right." said Roy."Yeah. You would agree with your boyfriend." said Z."You two are dating!?" said Stella and Jade."We are taking it slow mind you." said Aries."Yep. I think two Pokemon were really happy about it." said Roy."Arcanine and Ninetails right?" said Finn."Yep." said the two.

"So when should we leave?" I said."Well. We could go straight to Summer town. I mean me, Stella, and Bob have 5 ribbons." said May."We actually need to go through Mega Mountain. My dad begged us to do." said Jade."Guess we should take a plane back to Typhoon City then." said Finn."Guess so but first shopping." said Z."No more shopping for you at least." said Roy."She is right you know." said Aries.She then pouted as I said,"Well lets keep eating."

Next time,
The group heads to Mega Moutinan and there is a lot of stuff going on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment