Sunday, April 20, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 32 The Pokemon League part 6 Discoveries

Bob P.O.V
I woke up to a pissed off Sawk.The Karate Pokemon was angry and I stood there."You alright?" I said."I got defeated by Throh." said Sawk."Whose Throh?" I said."A bullyHe bullies everyone and no one can beat him and I lost my girlfriend to that jerk!!" said Sawk.

He broke a tree in half and I then said,"Calm down Sawk. Help me with this tree." I grab the tree and my eyes glowed."Double team and Synthesis!" I said.I the made a double and we fix the tree."You have the power of auraYou look like some regular trainerDo you have the Aura Pokemon with you?" said Sawk."Yep. Lets go Selena!" I said.

She came out and she said,"Who is this?"."This is Sawk. He needs some help with a bully Throh." I said."You going to help him?" said Selena."You were going to fight Throh?" said Sawk."Yep. I hate bullying with a burning passion so do you want me to fight with you?" I said."If you really want too but I want you blame you for dying." said Sawk."Okay. Return Selena." I said.

I then stood in the forest.We were in a arena and it look like a great fighting arena."So where is Throh?" I said.I then step into the ring and I saw several wild Pokemon surround us.

I then saw the Judo Pokemon walking with 2 Bouffalant and a Mienshao being tied up."Sawk!" yelled the Mienshao."SawkYou are a disgrace to us fighting types by bring a human into our ringHe will die because I don't go easy." said Throh.

He then entered the arena and I said,"I am going to give you a great fight with my aura. If I win you stop being a bully and you give Mienshao back to Sawk."."You will lose!" said Throh.He ran toward me and I dodge him and then I said,"Aura Punch.".I then punched him and he got pushed back.He smiled and I said,"You having fun there? Okay then. Time to do this. Aura Armor.".I then gained an aura armor and then I punched him and he got knocked out of the ring.

The Throh then said,"Guess this human is worth of the egg."."Huh?" I said.I then saw a Mankey caring a Pokemon egg.The egg was purple and with white stripes."This is our clan's more precious thingThis egg is the ultimate fighting type so he or she will be an asset to your team." said Throh."Thanks Throh." I said.

I then held the egg and I saw Sawk walking over to me with Mienshao."Can we join you on your journey?" said Sawk."Yeah. I don't mind but so you think your clan will mind you leaving?" I said."No we trained the children up to the best they can be so they will be ready to defend the village." said Mienshao.I then pulled out my Pokegear.I called Stella and I said,"Hey Stella. Can you meet at camp?".

I then saw her and she said,"Two questions. One where did you get that egg? Two who are they?"."I got this egg by fighting a clan of wild Pokemon and these two are from that clan." I said."Oh so do you want Mienshao to come with me?" said Stella."Yeah. I mean we are going to be together so you could have her and I will take Sawk. You two don't mind?" I said.

The two nodded as we captured them.I place Sawk with the others and Z came out."Why do you keep doing that?" I said."Well I am Z. I am your most powerful Pokemon and where did you get that egg?" said Z."From a clan of fighting Pokemon." said Stella."Cool. So when is your match against Damien?" said Z."I think noon at the Lorelei Arena." I said."You're right. I check for you." said Stella."Thanks Stella." I said."So who are you going to use? Maybe me?" said Z."Nope. I am going to use you as my secret weapon." I said."Which means that you are going to use me never." said Z."I will eventually." I said.

"Fine. I am off to go see Leaf's match. You should go find Shadow Bob." said Z."Why?" said Stella."May told her and Serena about Shadow's little incident at the Pokemon Center and he went into the woods somewhere. He has his Pokemon surround him so Stella should come with me." said Z. She grabbed her as I said,"Well better go find Shadow." I then turned on my aura and I went walking.

I found him and he was sitting in peace."Why are you here Bob?" said Shadow."I heard about what happened." I said."Yeah. My old childhood friends hate me so much because what I did. Why did May do that to me?" said Shadow."You are being a selfish pig as Shadow." I said."I can get one of my Pokemon to slice your head off. You know that right?" said Shadow."Yep. So you should just tell them that you are Ash." I said."They'll tell." said Shadow.

"Take the chance and your match is starting soon in the Marshal Arena against Tyson. Are you ready for this?" I said."Yeah. I am ready for revenge. Will I see you there?" said Shadow."Maybe." I said.Shadow stood up and he walked off.I then went looking for Serena and Leaf.

Shadow P.O.V
After picking my team, I saw Bob with Serena and Leaf.They ignore me as I said,"Bob. Can I talk to them alone?"."Sure thing Shadow." said Bob.

He walked off as Leaf said,"I can't believe you lied to us Shadow. I mean Ash was our best friend and you made fun of him."."I am sorry. Guess I got my anger to me." I said."I have a question for you about Ash. Have you seen Ash on your journey?" said Serena."Yep and he is here in this tourney." I said."Where?" said the two."Just look right in front of you. I better get going." I said.I walked into the stadium.

I then saw Tyson.He was standing there and he said,"What took you so long Shadow?"."I got lost out in the woods but I made it. Lets have three double battles." I said."Deal!" said Tyson."Begin the three double battles." said the ref."Lets go Sceptile and Shiftry!" said Tyson.The Forest Pokemon and the Wicked Pokemon came out and I said,"Go Gliscor and Tauros.".The Fang Scorpion and the Wild Bull Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Shadow Ball and then Mega Kick on Gliscor!" said Tyson.My Pokemon was dodging the balls of darkness like crazy and Tyson said,"Sunny Day, Bullet Speed, and Solar Beam!"."Tauros! Horn Attack and Fire Blast! Gliscor Fire fang and X-Scissor!" I said.The two hit and then Sceptile was knocked out.

Tyson return it and then he said,"Go Hariyama!".The Arm Thrust Pokemon and I said,"Return Tauros and go Heracross!".The Single Horn Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"The same thing Shiftry! Grab that bug with Seismic Toss then Focus Punch with the power of Arm Thrust!" said Tyson."Dodge and then Steel Wing on that grass. Dodge!" I said.The bug dodged as Shiftry got knocked out.

He return the Wicked Pokemon and he said,"Go Donphan!".The Armor Pokemon came out and I said,"Return Gliscor! Go Pidgeot!".The Bird Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Sandstorm then Rollout! Brick Break!" said Tyson."Heracross Mega Evolve!" I said.The mega version of the Single Horn Pokemon came out and then I said,"Double Aerial Ace!".The two then knocked out Hariyama."10 minute break." said the ref.

Bob P.O.V
I kept looking at the girls.They were staring at Shadow."You guys alright?" I said.The egg then made a glow and the two girls looked at it."Thanks buddy." I said."Is Shadow Ash Bob?" said Leaf.I stayed quiet as Serena said,"Please tell us."."I can't. You need to ask him yourself. If I told you girls, Ash would send out his Charizard on me and I don't want my egg being hurt." I said."So can you come with us then?" said the two."Yes." I said.

Shadow P.O.V
The break was over and Tyson said,"Go Donphan and Metagross!".The familiar Armor Pokemon came out with the Iron Leg Pokemon and I said,"Go Pidgeot and Kingler!".The Bird Pokemon came out with the Pincer Pokemon and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Bubble Beam and Hurricane!" I said.The two Pokemon got trapped in and I said,"Kingler hop on Pidgeot and then Crabhammer! Pidgeot Aerial Ace plus Steel Wing!".The two then attack like crazy and Tyson's Pokemon were knocked out.

"Final Pokemon for Tyson!" yelled the ref."Go Meowth!" said Tyson.The Scratch Cat Pokemon with the boots came out and then I said,"Return! Go Tyrantrum!".The Despot Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Slash with the power of Fury Swipes and then Iron Tail." said Tyson.The Cat went nuts as I said,"Grab his tail.".The Dino grabbed him and he said,"Say hello to my mouth!"."Crunch then Hyper Beam!" I said.He then bit him and then a beam of power hit him knocking him out in the process."Winner Shadow." said the ref.I return him and Tyson said,"Thanks Shadow. You were an awesome opponent."."Welcome." I said.

Bob P.O.V
I stood with the two girls."Did Ash win his match? Where is he?" said Serena."Be patience Serena. He will come here eventually." I said."What if he went the way that Tyson came in?" said Leaf."I have Aaron, Selena, and Thunder blocking that way just in case." I said."Oh." said Serena.

Then I saw Selena walking with them as Thunder and Aaron holding Shadow."Did you really that would work Shadow?" said Aaron."I tried! Now drop me." said Shadow."Okay." said Thunder.

The two dropped him and then I return them."Your Pokemon are jerks." said Shadow."No. They aren't." I said.I then moved aside and Leaf said,"Is that you Ash?"."Yep. I'm back." said Shadow.The two girls hugged him and then they slapped him.

I took a picture for me and Z."Why did you do that? God dam that hurt!" said Shadow."You left us for 4 years! Why wouldn't we do that? We thought you died! We missed you!" yelled the two."You're right. So do you two want to go shopping?" said Shadow.

They nod as Shadow said,"We'll probably missed your battle Bob."."Please don't kill him girls. I need to make a album of this." I said."Okay bye Bob." said the two.I then walked off as Shadow swore at me in a language which I knew was the royal words.

I then made it to the Lorelei arena and it was empty."Hey Bobby." said a voice.I then saw my brother."Hey bro. Why is this arena empty?" I said."I asked Charles to talk to you in private. We need to talk about something." said Drake."Okay. I haven't seen you in years so what do you want to talk about?" I said."It is about dad and I don't mean Spencer." said Drake."You mean Arthur?" I said."Yeah. We found him. He is in the Team Hyde Base. After the tourney, we are going after him with our Pokemon. Thanks for telling the chief about it." said Drake.

"Yeah. I want that man to pay for what he did to mom. Are they here?" I said."Yep include our little sister. She really likes you Bob. She worship you." said Drake."Yeah. Spencer told her about me first." I said."Yeah. So you got yourself a girlfriend?" said Drake."Yep and now Uncle Clifford gets the punishment." I said.

"That is going to be sweet. So you ready to face Damien?" said Drake."Yeah. Do you know if he is part of the Vipers?" I said."Yep. You were the boy that beat up their leader in the mall which I don't get why it was here yesterday weren't you?" said Drake."Yep." I said."I knew." said Drake."Yep. I need to get some stress out and he was the perfect target with my rage." I said."Makes sense. I better get going." said Drake.He then sent out his Fearow and he flew off.I then notice people walking in."I better get ready." I said.

I stood there and I saw Damien.He had black hair with red highlights and he looked like a vampire."You are that brat who kicked the crap out of my man in front of our women." said Damien."You mean that fat guy?" I said."Yes. He isn't fat, he is big boned." said Damien."That makes sense." I said."You ready to lose on this important battle?" said Damien."Yep but I am going to win for my friends." I said.

The ref said,"Lets began the three double battles."."Yes. Lets go Nidoking and Supernova!" I said.The two came out and they looked ready to battle."I see that you use a diversity of Pokemon. Color me impress Bob. Lets go Infernape and Feraligatr!" said Damien.The Big Jaw Pokemon came out with the Flame Pokemon."Lets begin." said the ref.

"Surf and then make a board out of Substitute Infernape and then Close Combat!" said Damien."Protect and then King's Shield Supernova. Dig!" I said.He ten dug underground dodging the water and the sword blocked the attacks and then I said,"Psychic!".The sword held the monkey and then I said,"Thunder from underground!".The monkey was shocked into paralysis."Feraligatr! Go after that Drill Pokemon and then Ice Punch!" said Damien."Once that gator gets close Sludge Wave!" I said.

Then the Drill Pokemon came out along with a poisoned Pokemon."Facade!" said Damien."Get back you two then. Hyper Beam tag team!" I said.The two dodged them and then they were knocked into each other by Hyper Beam." Sacred Sword and Megahorn!" I said.The two evolved starter Pokemon were knocked out.

Damien return them and he said,"Nice job. These two are a great team and they usually don't get defeated. Lets go Pangoro and Exeggutor!".The Daunting Pokemon came out with the Coconut Pokemon and I said,"Return you two.".They went back and I said,"Go Petra and Luxray!".They came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Hammer Arm! Leaf Storm!" said Damien."Stop those leaves with Discharge!" I said."Gotcha ya Chief!" said Luxray.He then stopped the leaves and then I said,"Petra Steel Wing!".She then hit the two Pokemon down and I said,"Luxray Thunder Fang and then Thunder!".He then shocked the Daunting Pokemon out cold and the ref said,"Five minute break.".

I return the two Pokemon and I walked over to Selena.I left her the egg because I could trust her with my egg."How is the egg doing?" I said."It is enjoy the match Bob. Guess that your battle are very entertaining." said Selena."That is good. I'm sorry that you can't participate in that battle." I said."It is fine Bob. This egg is like my kid." said Selena."You really like Nick don't you?" I said."Is it obvious master?" said Selena."Not as obvious as most couples that I see." I said."Thank you master." said Selena."Here. Go Aaron!" I said.

He came out and he said,"Why am I out Bob?"."Do you mind talking care of the egg?" I said."No problem. I mean it is nice for you to ask me." said Aaron.He took the egg and Selena said,"Why did you do that master?"."You want to battle?" I said."Yep." said Selena."Sweet." I said.I return her as I walked to the field.

Damien then said,"Lets go Exeggutor and Swoobat!".The familiar Pokemon came out along with the Courting Pokemon."Lets go Luxray and Manectric!" I said.The two electric Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Shadow Ball! Solar Beam!" said Damien."Jumping into that hole that Nidoking put down!" I said.They jumped in and my vision was blocked."Solar Beam!" said Damien.The field was broken and Swoobat looked for the two."Double Thunder!" I said.They shocked the bat and it flew out and then the tree jumped in with the bat."Overheat! Wild Charge and then Thunder Fang!" I said.The two were knocked out as the ref said,"Final Pokemon for Damien!".

"Okay Bob. Time for you to fear my strongest Pokemon! Go Latios!" said Damien.The Eon Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Selena!".She came out and she said,"You ready Bob?"."Yeah. Time to test our connection." I said."Right!" said Selena."Begin." said the ref.

"Dragon Claw!" said Damien."Dodge it and then Dark Pulse!" I said.The Dragon move missed and the dark move hit."Draco Meteor!" said Damien."Jump on them and then Aura Cannon!" I said.She then got in the air and she fired a giant blast of aura with Shadow Ball and Dragon Pulse.

The Dragon stood there and he was breathing heavily."Draco Blast!" yelled Damien.The attacks then hit and then Selena mega evolved."Time for Aura Armor!" I said.She then attack the Eon Pokemon with Aura attacks based on a knight.The Dragon was out cold."Winner Bob!" said the ref.

I return her and I grab the egg from Aaron.I then return him and Damien walked over to me."Can we talk Bob?"."Um sure." I said.We were in the dressing room and Z came in."Who is this guy Bob?" said Z."Didn't you watch my match?" I said."Nope." said Z.

I then fell down and I said,"Same old Z."."So who is this?" said Z."My name is Damien and I just lost to your friend here." said Damien."Can you go to your real form now Damien? I mean you got the crowd and Sawk could even tell you that you were a Pokemon." I said."Right." said Damien.

He turned into the Painter Pokemon and Z said,"You're a Pokemon?"."Yep. I changed into that human form due to the Vipers destroying my home. I am the strongest of my kind. Use that Pokedex of yours." said Damien.

I then pulled it out and I said,"Wow. You have so many moves."."Thank you." said Damien."Even more than me?" said Z."The same amount." I said."Really? You must be a powerful Pokemon." said Damien."Thanks but I am not that strong. Hell Bob here has only used me once." said Z."Because you are just as strong as a freaking Legendary Pokemon." I said."So?" said Z.

She then attack me as Damien stop her with his tail."Thanks man." I said."I need to ask you something Bob." said Damien."Ask away Damien." I said.

I return the fox as he said,"Let me join you!"."Why?" I said."You are the trainer that I have been training for. I would make a great member of the team." said Damien."Sure. Welcome to the family." I said.

I then captured him as I sent out Sawk.He look stronger.Guess training with Selena, Nick, Grace, Ray, and Mewtwo helped him."You need me Bob?" said Sawk."Nope. I just wanted your help." I said."With what?" said Sawk."Some training." I said.

We walked down to the mall as Sawk said,"So why do you need me to protect this camera?"."So I can keep the memories forever." I said."I still don't get why you are doing this. I mean this guy is your friend? Friends don't do this to each other." said Sawk."They don't but he need to punished." I said."Makes sense. Your logic is weird." said Sawk."You'll get use to it Sawk. I promise." I said.

We found Shadow holding bags by hundreds."Wow. Guess girls have a weird way of revenge." said Sawk."They do in this world Sawk." I said."Huh?" said Sawk."Understand later in life. Double Team and Strength by the way." I said.

He then helped the boy with the bags of his old friends."Thanks Bob and nice match." said Shadow."You caught it?" I said."Nope. Z sent me a feed." said Shadow."So where is Leaf and Serena Ash? They finally let them off the loose?" I said."Yes. They went to go get something for our reunion." said Shadow."So do you think that you can do this with your other friends?" I said."Nope." said Shadow."Are you sure? I mean you did some pretty cool stuff in your prime." I said.

"Are you calling me old?" said Shadow."Nope. You used to be so very dense." I said." That makes sense. So did your friends make it to the final match of the second round?" said Shadow."Yep." I said."Soon, we are going to face off. It will be the match of the tourney." said Shadow."Yep and I will win." I said."You may have the power of legend but I got skills." said Shadow.

I saw the two girls and I said,"We will have to get pass them."."I know that but we can't." said Shadow.Leaf then said,"Bob! Your match was so cool. Damien was so cool."."You have a crush on him Leaf?" said Shadow."No way. I mean my heart is open to anything." said Leaf."What about Gary? I remember a certain brunette having a crush on the boy." said Serena."I got over it. I mean it was a simple childhood crush." said Leaf."Yeah .That is what they all say." said Shadow."Shut up Shadow." said Leaf."Yeah.I am off to go train with Sawk. He will be a hard Pokemon to take down. I am so sure about that." I said.

The Karate Pokemon nod his head and Leaf said,"Look what I got us.".She held four statues.One was of a Pikachu, one was a Venusaur, Chesnaught, and the final one was Swampert, Blaziken, and Sceptile in the middle."What are these?" said Shadow. I got one for each of us." said Leaf.

I then held the thing and I said,"This is highly detail. Call me impressed."."Thanks. Serena helped me find it. She picked one of the starters that we started with on our journey." said Leaf."I got Chesnaught when she was a Chespin and she is my strongest Pokemon." said Serena."You guys all know my story with my starter." said Shadow."And I have all of the Hoenn Starters." I said."Yep. You guys got it on the spot." said Leaf.

"Alright. Lets make a pact." said Serena."What?" I said."We are all going to make to the semifinals." said Serena."I don't know. I mean I made it this for but the semi finals." said Leaf."You can do it Leaf. I know that you and Bob can do that without breaking a sweat." said Shadow."Thanks Shadow." said Leaf."You guys have a lot of faith in me. But I might not even win this next battle." I said."You can do it Bob. We all believe in you." said Sawk."Thanks." I said.

I walked into the Pokemon Center with their present in my pocket.I then gave my Pokemon to Pichu who told me that I did an awesome job in battle and I gave him Damien who also had the same name as my opponent.

I walked over to the board and I saw Iris and Max."Hey Bob. Your match was awesome. I mean your Pokemon work so well as a team." said Iris."Thanks Iris. You kinda sound like Cilan." I said."What? You think I sound like that pretty boy!" said Iris."You keep making up Pokemon stuff like Cilan does." said Max."Shut up kid." said Iris.

The two argued like crazy as I looked for my match plus my friends."No way." I said. "What is wrong?" said the two."I'm up against some guy named Tobias." I said."No way! I mean that guy has a Darkrai! You can't win." said Max."Bob got this." said Iris."She is right." I said.I got my Pokemon back as I went to my tent.

Next time,
Bob vs Tobias The biggest match of the Second round.Plus some minor Advanceshipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment