Monday, April 7, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 23 Grand Festival part 4 The End of this!


Bob P.O.V
I was talking to Shadow using a video phone in my room.I had the place to myself due to Brendan helping Jade who is helping Stella, Finn is helping Tara, and Roy and Aries are out on a date.

I then saw Shadow.He had some ramen and I said,"Way to live the life style of a man who made himself dead."."Shut up Bob. You are doing pretty well in the Grand Festival. What did you call me about?" said Shadow."I am fighting your step-brother in the quarter finals today." I said."I heard. You are going to use Mewtwo right?" said Shadow."Yep. I wanted to know if that is okay with you because me and him got in a fight." I said."You fought him?" said Shadow.

"Yeah and I kicked his ass. I only got hurt thanks to him using his Pokemon. Did you know about him using a Latios?" I said."Yeah and you have Latias. Are you going to use her?" said Shadow."Nope. I do have a plan." I said."That is good man. You better win." said Shadow."I always do Shadow or Ash. Later Ash. I also told Stella about you." I said."I knew that you were going to tell your girlfriend about me. Thanks for doing this." said Shadow."Those two are so going down. I promise that me or my friends will. You better get back to Pikachu." I said."Yes." said Shadow.He hanged up and I sat on my chair in my room.

I was looking at my Pokemon database.I decide on some Pokemon which can handled his dragon team."Hey Bob. You look prepared." said Zeke.He stood there and I said,"How is Mienshao doing?"."He is doing great. Nurse Joy says that he needs to rest for a while. So where are you going after this is all over?" said Zeke."To Empire City." I said.

"Of course.I will be at the Pokemon League so you and me will be rivals again." said Zeke."I know but we won't be complete jerks to each other." I said."Yeah. Later man." said Zeke.He walked off as I went back to work.

Finn P.O.V
I was helping Tara training.In her battle against Lauren,they are having a three on three.So Tara had her Weavile, Dodrio, Heracross, Slowking, Goodra, and Nidoking."So do you have any ideas Finn?" said Tara.

She then looked at me with her green eyes and I said,"We know that she uses Faory types right? So Goodra is out along with Heracross.".She then return the two and I said,"And Slowking.".She return the Pokemon and she said,"Are you sure about this?"." Yep. I know you will win this." I said.She then return her Pokemon as she said,"Thank you Finn."."For what?" I said."You helping me out. I made this far with your help." said Tara.She hugged me and I felt a weird feeling."I am going to find Bob." I said.I ran off looking for my friend.

I saw him trying to get rid of the females surround him.He had a drink in his hand."I got you man." I said.I grabbed him and he said,"Thanks. Those girls are persistence. I bet they all know about me and Stella. So what are you doing here? I thought you would be with Tara."."Yeah. I need your help. When she hugged me, I felt weird." I said.

Bob started laughing and I said,"This isn't funny Bob. I mean it."."You like her Finn old boy. I mean it is like me and Stella, Aries and Roy, and maybe Misty and her two admires." said Bob."I like her? But we are just friends right?" I said."She might think differently about you." said Bob."Your advice sucks man." I said."You like her or you don't. I better get ready. This is going to be a fun round for me. Not so much for Morton I can tell you much." said Bob.He walked off as I ran to the stands.

Jade P.O.V
I was sitting with the group that I have been traveling with."So do you think Indy has a chance?" said Brendan." Maybe. I mean most of his Pokemon are Water types and Dawn has that Pachirisu. She gots this." said Aries."I think Indy was a chance. I mean we have only seen four of his six Pokemon. So he is still fill of surprises." said Roy.Roy was the father of the group and I notice Finn.

He kept looking at his arm and I said,"You alright Finn? You look like you just saw a ghost or something."."I am just thinking about some stuff. Look the match is starting." said Finn.

Indy P.O.V
I saw my opponent.She look determined to beat me but I was going to battle Bob or Stella in this so I wasn't going to lose."You ready Indy?" said Dawn."Aye little lady." I said.She said,"Lets go Piplup and Togekiss.".She sent out her Pokemon that she used in the Sinnoh Grand Festival and I planned for this."Lets go Delphox and Pangoro." I said.The two came out and Robin said,"Are you two ready?"."Yes." said Dawn."I can agree with the little lady." I said."Okay then begin." said Robin.

"Aura Sphere and Whirlpool." said Dawn."Dodge it. Delphox Mystical Fire and Pangoro Hammer Arm!" I said.The two then slammed the Penguin Pokemon and they burned the Jubilee Pokemon."Piplup use Water Gun to get rid of the fire and Togekiss Aure Sphere." said Dawn.

The Penguin then cleaned off the Jubillee and Pangoro grab the sphere."How?" said Dawn."We trained a lot due to my job. Now throw it back." I said.The ball hit the Penguin and then he started to glow."Is that little guy evolving?" I said."Nope. Pipulp is use his ability Torrent. Hydro Pump!" said Dawn.Then Pangoro got hit with it."Delphox Future Sight on Piplup and Fire Pledge on Togekiss. Pangoro Sludge Bomb on Togekiss." I said.

Then Dawn said,"Air Slash on that Panda!".The two knocked each other and I return him."You were awesome Pangoro." I said.It was only my Delphox and Piplup."You should give up Indy. I mean your Pokemon is strong but it can't beat this. Whirlpool, Bubble Beam, Hydro Pump, and Ice Beam in one." said Dawn.

I stood there and I heard my Pokemon's thought,"Use it Indy."."But we haven't perfected it yet." I said."trust you Indy ever since I was a Fennekin so do it so I can avenge PangoroHis loss was not in vain." said Delphox."Okay then girl. Blast Burn to break it!" I said.She did it and the water broke and Piplup was knocked out."Winner Indy. He moves onto the semi finals." said Robin.

I hugged the Fox Pokemon and I saw Dawn picking up the Penguin Pokemon."You were good Dawn. I mean wow." I said."Thanks Indy. I hope you win this." said Dawn."I have to get past the other three first." I said.

Tara P.O.V
I looked up and I saw my friends with the added inclusion of Dawn and Indy.I looked at my opponent and she want to beat me badly but I wasn't going to let her."You should just give up. I need to defeat Bob. He reminds me of my dead step brother. An annoying little brat." said Lauren."And who is your step brother?" I said."Ash Ketchum." said Lauren.

He was an hero of mine so I said."You are so going down."."Oh well. Lets go Azumarill." said Lauren.The Aqua Mouse Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Dodrio.".He came out and Robin said,"Begin.".

"Hydro Pump then Play Rough." said Lauren."Dodge and then use Drill Peck!" I said.The Triple Bird Pokemon then dodged the powerful water and he hit the mouse but he got hit with Play Rough."Ice Beam." said Lauren.

He then took the attack and I said,"Payback.".The bird then hit the mouse with a really powerful attack and Lauren said angrily,"End this with Blizzard."Thrash!" I said.The Bird was then knocked out but he landed some major hits on the mouse."Winner Azumaril." said Robin.

I return him and I said,"You were great. Take a great rest."."That bird was good I guess." said Lauren."Thanks Lauren. You are way better than your brother but not as good as Ash was. Lets go Weavile!" I said.I brought out my 2nd strongest Pokemon and Robin said,"Begin.".

"Focus Blast." said Lauren."Dodge it with Hail." I said.She then made a hail field and the attack missed."End this with Night Slash!" I said.The attack then hit and the mouse was out."The winner is Weavile." said Robin.

Lauren then return her Pokemon and she said,"You are very good but you will lose to my Mr.Mime.".She then sent out the Barrier Pokemon and Robin said,"Begin."."First get rid of this Hail with Sunny Day." said Lauren.We just lost Weavile's effect but we could still win because of her speed."That is better. Solar Beam." said Lauren.Weavile then dodge it and I said,"Avalanche and then Poison Jab!"."Wait till she comes close and then Brick Break followed up by a Energy Ball." said Lauren.The two then knocked each out thanks to Weavile's Poison Jab and Mr.Mime's Brick Break."Tie." said Robin.

I returned her and Lauren said,"You are a great trainer Tara but you lost to my oldest Pokemon. Go Mawile!".The Deceiver Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets win this Nidoking!".He came out and Robin said,"Final round."."Mega Evolve." said Lauren.The Pokemon then evolved into a stronger form and I said,"We can still win. Nidoking Earth Power!"."Jump up and Ice Beam." said Lauren.The Drill Pokemon then froze as the Deceiver Pokemon landed."Now! Flamethrower and Fire Blast!" I said."What?" said Lauren.

The Deceiver Pokemon was hit with the two powerful fire attacks and then he stood up."But how?!" I said."We trained for this. Ice Beam." said Lauren.Nidoking was knocked out and Robin said,"Winner Lauren.".

I returned him and I said,"You did a great job out there.".I saw Lauren with Mawile."You did a great job out there Tara. I was really impressed with your Pokemon." said Lauren."Thanks. I made it this far. So good luck in this tourney." I said."I hope I can win this but who knows?" said Lauren.

Stella P.O.V
I stood across from May.Me and her were best friends and now we had to fight so me or her could move on to the semifinals."You ready Stella? I am not going easy on you." said May."Lets do this." said Stella."Go Blaziken and Wartortle!" said May.She sent out her starter from Hoenn and Kanto."Lets go Hope and Kingdra." I said.The two came out and Robin said,"Begin.".

"Bubblebeam and Flamethrower!" said May."Block the Flamethrower with Hydro Pump and Petal Dance!" I said.The two attacks stop May's attack and I said,"Moonblast!" I said."Water Gun block it with Rapid Spin mix with Water Gun." said May.The moon attack was stopped by the Turtle Pokemon but he got knocked out."Return.Go Venusaur!" said May.

The Seed Pokemon came out and she glared at Kingdra."Fire Spin on Florges and Petal Dance on Kingdra!".The two attacks hit and Hope was knocked out."Return. Go Samurott!" I said.

He came out and I said,"Kingdra Hydro Pump and then Samurott X-Scissor!".The Seed Pokemon felt like she was in pain and then I said,"Double Hyper Beam!".The two beam knocked out the Seed Pokemon and May return her."You were very awesome. Go Glaceon." said May.

She came out and May said,"Ice Beam!".Kingdra was frozen in a block and knocked out."Return.Go Togetic."I said.

She came out and I said,"Samurott! Hydro Cannon!".The powerful water type move hit Blaziken and she started glowing red."Awesome Blaze(effect)! Blast Burn!" said May."Togetic! Metronome!" I said.It was Sacred Fire and it knocked out Glaceon and Samurott thanks to Blast Burn."Final two." said Robin.

"Guess it is down to the wire. You are really good you too Togetic." said May."So are you and Blaziken." I said."Blast Burn and then Sky Uppercut." said May.The bird got close and I said,"Moonblast!".She was knocked out and Robin said,"Winner Stella.".

I return the Pokemon and I walked over to May."You were awesome May." I said."Thanks Stella. You deserved to be in the semi finals." said May."Yeah. Lets go join the others." I said.

I saw Brendan and the others."You were awesome Stella for a coordinator." said Brendan."Thanks Brendan?" I said."You and Blaziken were awesome May. I mean wow." said Max."Thanks so this is the biggest battle of the quarter finals isn't it?" said May."Yes. Bob vs Morton." said Aries.

"Bob actually got in a fight with him. He was pretty bruised up." said Dawn."Is he alright?" said Solidad."He looks just fine to me. He looks like he wants revenge or something." said Drew.

He was doing this for Ash."I hope Bob wins." said Brock."Yep." said Misty.I sat next to Roy and he said,"Do you think Bob has this?"."Yep." I said.

Bob P.O.V
I stood across from Morton."You are going down Bob! I am going to defeat you so badly that you will cry to your mom who is a loser!' said Morton."You are so dead." I said."Begin." said Robin.

She knew me when I was angry and you wouldn't want to be me when I am angry."Lets go Haxorus!" yelled Morton.The shiny Axe Jaw Pokemon looked at me and he wanted to kill me."Lets go Meowth!" I said.He came out and Robin said,"Isn't that a bad guy?"."A former one." said Meowth.

"Kill that annoying cat with Hyper Beam!" yelled Morton."Dodge!" I said.He dodged as Morton yelled,"Keep attacking that weakling!".The Scratch Cat Pokemon then dodged the Axe Jaw Pokemon's attacks and the dragon was tired."Attack him with Dragon Claw!" I said.He slashed the dragon and Meowth back off."Outrage with Dragon Dance, Giga Impact, and Draco Meteor!" yelled Morton."Protect and then dig!" I said.

The Dragon Pokemon went crazy as the ground was being affected.The Axe Jaw Pokemon was confused and Morton said,"That dumb cat is knocked out.I win."."I am so not twerp!" yelled Meowth.

He came up and Morton yelled,"How!!"."I am going to win for my friend. Bob you got this." said Meowth."Dragon Claw!" I said.He then knocked out the dragon and Robin said from behind something,"Winner Meowth.".

Morton return his Pokemon and he said,"You are going to fell my wrath later for losing. Win for this for me or you will be like him! Go Spiritomb!".The Forbidden Pokemon came out and she looked scared."I am sorry about this but go Stitch!" I said.He came out and he said,"Do you think that I can do this?"."Yep." I said.

"Hyper Beam!" yelled Morton."Dive into the hole!" I said.He jumped into the hole as the beam fell past me."Hypnosis and then Dream Eater!" yelled Morton."Jump out and then Dazzling Gleam!" I said.She then got confused and I said,"Night Slash!".He slashed her and I heard Morton yelled,"Constant Hyper Beam!". He then got hit with 2 hyper beams."That annoying twerp is out of here!" yelled Morton."Nope." said Stitch.He stood there and then I said,"Dazzling Gleam!".He then knocked out Spiritomb and I said,"Good job Stitch.Return."

He nod his head as Morton yelled at the ghost,"You are a disgrace to my team! You and Haxorus! Return! ".He stood there and he yelled,"Garchomp!".The Mach Pokemon came out and I said,"Selena!".

She came out and Morton yelled,"Mega Evolution! Dragon Rush!".He then ran toward her and I said,"Block him with Aura Shield!".She then blocked him and he bounced back."Try again!" yelled Morton."Aura Barrier!" I said.He then felt his attack and Morton yelled,"Fight you dumb dog! Draco Beam!".Then Selena saw Hyper Beam made of Draco Meteor being fired toward her."Dive into the hole!"I said.

She dodged the attacks and I said,"Mega Evolve girl! Then Aura Cannon!".She then evolved into her mega form and she blasted Garchomp out cold."Winner Selena." said Robin.

She stood there and Morton then punched her.Nick came out and I said,"Return boy.".He then growled at the trainer and Selena came over to me."We will have a 10 minute break so we can fix the stage." said Robin.

I walked to my side and she said,"He has the same aura as your fatherYou sensed it right?"."Yeah. Nick was worry about you. Are you okay?" I said."I am fine Robert but I love that Nick came out to see if I was okay." said Selena.Her face went red as I walked in.

I sent out my three Pokemon and I fed them."You guys were awesome out there." said Stella.She stood there with Togetic."Hey you." I said."Is Selena alright? And why is Morton a giant jerk And his sister is so nice." said Stella."I don't know why but I don't care what so ever. I am going to win." said Bob."I believe in you." said Stella.

She then kissed me and Togetic fake barfed."You better get out there." said Stella."Right and can you keep an eye on Blaze, Thunder, and Lighting for me? They wanted to watch my fight." I said."I love them so sure." said Stella.I then took them out and they cheered for me to win."Thanks guys." I said.

I stood there and I saw that the stage was healed."Lets go Hydreigon!" yelled Morton.The Brutal Pokemon came out and I said,"You got this Swampert!".I send out my starter and Robin said," Begin!"."Draco Meteor!" yelled Morton." Dodge it with Dig!" I said.He dug underground as the meteors made smoke in my eyes."He can't see! This is perfect. Flamethrower so we can make that fish come out and then Focus Blast!" yelled Morton."You can do it Swampert!" I said.

I then turned on my aura so I can see.My Pokemon stood there as the dragon burned the ground."Swampert! Come up and use Ice Hammer!" I said.He stood there with a hammer made of ice and he smacked the dragon."Get him with Fire Blast!" yelled Morton."Fire an Hydro Pump at it to make the Fire and Water Combo!" I said.

Then the crowd saw a fire and water tornado. "Thank you for you and Blaze always being together. I am so happy for you two. Hit it at that dragon!" I yelled.The dragon was trapped and getting burned and soaked at the same time."Get out of there!" yelled Morton.Hydreigon then got knocked out as the tornado went out."Winner Swampert!" yelled Robin.

I return him and I said,"Blaze saw that man. She thinks you so cool man.".I then saw Morton getting angrier,"Time for you to die Bob! Latios! Kill him!" yelled Morton.The blue Eon Pokemon came out and I felt him being angry."Lets go Mewtwo!" I said.

The Genetic Pokemon came out and I said,"You ready Mewtwo?"."Yes. Lets do this for our friend." said Mewtwo."Dragon Pulse then Dragon Claw then Draco Meteor!" yelled Morton."Teleport behind him and then use Shadow Ball!" I said.It then blasted the dragon and he roared."Dragon Claw!" yelled Morton."Dodge it and then mega evolve." I said.

It dodged him and then he evolved into Mega Mewtwo Y."Make that spoon and then Aura Sphere!" I yelled.It then hit the Eon Pokemon with a spoon and it fired several balls of aura."Then finished him off with Shadow Cannon!" I yelled." It then made a shadow ball version of Aura Cannon and Latios was knocked out."Winner Mega Mewtwo Y!"

I then return it and I felt Morton's aura.It was strong with evil power.Then time froze as Morton yelled,"You are going to lose to my final Pokemon! You are going to be burned to death by him and then everyone will love me!  Eat this you fucker! Go the Ultimate Charizard!".Time went back to normal as the shiny Charizard came out and I grab Swampert.Then Z came out and she said,"I got this Bobby."."Okay Z.Lets go!" I said. "You are sending out a weak and wimpy girl against me? You just lost!" yelled Morton."I am so not weak and I am not a girl. I am a Lugia!" yelled Z.She then turned into an red and black version of the rare Diving Pokemon."Z Go back to normal right now." I said."Fine but I will win!" said Z.

She turned into her foxy form."Mega Evolve and Double Team!" yelled Morton.Then two shiny Mega Charizard stood there and Morton yelled,"Time for you to face double Blast Burn!".She was gone in a heartbeat.Thank god she has a mind of her own."Okay Z! Double Team and Hydro Pump!" I said.Then two Z came out and then the two dragon were blasted with water and then I said,"Now Draco Meteor!".Then Charizard was knocked out as Robin said,"The Winner is Z? Bob! What is wrong with her! I mean she is just wow!"."I am that good Robin." said Z.

Morton then ran over to me and I said,"That was a good match man. You were fun to fight against man.".He then said,"Fuck Off!".He then punched me straight in the stomach."You are banned from all contests right now!" yelled Robin."I don't give a shit from you! You are a weak coordinator!" yelled Morton.

Then Z said,"I got him Bob and Robin!Ice Beam!".She then froze him and then I said,"Thanks Z."."You are very much welcome Bob. Are you ready to see how you are up against next?" said Z."Yep. I just need to go get my reward." I said.Robin then said,"Thanks Z. I need that."."Welcome big sis Robin." said Z.

I was getting my reward as Z was getting praise which she enjoyed a little too much."Thank you." said Z.I then looked at her and I said,"You were awesome out there. I will use a secret weapon you know that right?"." Yep." said Z."So do you think me and you are going to fight?" said Stella."I hope not. I mean you would win hands down." I said."You are just saying that." said Stella

Her face went red as I saw Lauren walked in."What do you want female Morton? We don't want to deal with you." said Swampert."I didn't come here to fight you. I came to apologize to you. My brother is a giant dick. You can understand why I gave my spot up because of what my brother did. I will see you at the Pokemon League." said Lauren.She walked off as I return my Pokemon."Lets go Stella." I said.

I then saw Indy and my sister."We have the couple who won their way up to the finals. I am here to tell you that Lauren gave up and Bob. If you want to battle Indy, You and Stella both win this." said Robin."Do you want to do this Stella?" I said."I don't want to battle you Bob so do it." said Stella."Lets go Bob. Time to have an awesome battle! Lets have an one on one!" said Indy."Alright Indy. Lets go!" I said.

Stella stood behind me and I said,"Lets go Brian!".He came out and Indy said,"Cool Pokemon Bob. Lets go Avalugg!".The Iceberg Pokemon came out and Robin said,"Begin.".

"Blizzard!" said Indy."Protect and then Thunder!" I said.The Iceberg Pokemon stood there and he took it and I said,"Mega Evolve! Focus Blast and Sunny Day  Solar Beam!"."Sheer Cold!" yelled Indy.The attacks hit and then I saw Brian stand there."The winner is Bob! " said Robin.

Me and Stella stood there and Robin said,"Here you two go. The Grand Festival Trophy!".I held mine and I said,"We did Stella.".She then kissed me as Robin said,"Look at these two. These two will stay together forever." said Robin.

My face went red as I said,"This is also for the Academy and for every underdog every well."."So you are saying that every guy get a girlfriend like Stella?" said Indy."Um no." I said.

I stood there with my girlfriend."I can't believe that we are leaving Summer Town. I mean we had our first kiss here." said Stella."Don't worry about it. I mean check this out." I said.

I had a charm that had a finn of a Palkia."Id this for me?" said Stella."Yep. I brought this for you." I said.I then put it on her as Brendan said,"Can you two stop for one minute?!".

I then saw Brendan, Finn, Roy, Tara, Aries, Jade, and Indy.He asked us if he could join us and Jade said yes because she decide stuff for us."So do you have the Empire badge?" said Aries."Yep. I have it." said Indy."So we have Jade, Brendan, and Bob who needs the badge." said Finn."Yep.bI will team up with Jade for it. I mean Scott was hard right?" said Brendan."Yep." said Tara.

"He is the strongest gym leader in Ryoku so of course he is." said Finn."Bob can win this fight no sweat." said Stella."I got you to cheer me on." I said.Her face went red as Tara said,"Lets get going."."Right. Off we go." I said.

Next time,
Scott shows off his Mega Evolution Team to Bob.        


No comments:

Post a Comment