Saturday, April 19, 2014

Power High one off Return of a Hero

Bob has an anger management problem due to his past so expect some swearing from his hero.Don't read this if you hate swearing.

Bob P.O.V
I woke up.I looked around and I saw was in an a empty field.I look down and I saw my normal clothes.It was my black jacket with my blood red shirt and black pants with my red and black tennis shoes.I have always like these two colors.I then saw four shadows."Who are you fuckers and where the hell am I?" I yelled.

I then woke up.I was in my room which had a mini bathroom in.I walked toward it and I looked in my mirror.I still had my nose piercing in and I said,"What the fuck was that shit? I guess that party did more to me than I fucking thought.".I then took some pills and I felt normal.I then enter my shower and cleaned myself off.I stood there and I notice that my tongue was pierced."Guess Wayne finally got my tongue. I am going to kill that bastard later." I said.

I walked downstairs and I saw my maid feeding my dog Roy."Bob?! What happened to your tongue?" said my maid.Her name was Karina, she was my maid, and she was my mom."I got it fucking pierced." I said.I then poured me some cereal and she said,"Your father won't like this."."Do you really think I give a flying fuck on what Spencer thinks of me?" I said.

Spencer is my step dad and he is an asshole to me.My real dad died by a car because he was helping the prime minster of Britain.I was the only crying at the funeral because my mom was cheating on my dad who is a hero with Spencer.Spencer was an asshole and he beats me when mom isn't around."So do you think you are going to wear the clothes I put on your bed today?" said Karina.

I remember seeing a white shirt with blue jeans on my bed and I said,"Fuck no."."Please Bob. Don't you want to make some friends at your new school?" said Karina."I already got friends and they are way better than those fucking preps at Saint Academy. Why the fuck did Spencer move us here anyway?" I said.

"Your mother want you to get an education and your old school wasn't do that." said Karina."Really? Mom actually gives a fuck about me." I said."Can you promise me something Bob?" said Karina."What the fuck do you want Karina?" I said.

"Please try to control your mouth." said Karina."I will try but no promises. Can you take Roy on a walk? She needs some exercise." I said.The Golden Retriever then tackled and she licked me."I will Robert." said Karina.She then opened the door and I said,"Don't you call me that!".She then closed the door and I said,"Now where did Spencer leave the fucking beer?".

Stella P.O.V
I exited my house and I noticed a maid walking a golden retriever.The maid had long blue hair and the dog then tackled me."Roy! Get off her!" said the maid.

I stood up and the maid said,"Your name wouldn't happen to be Stella Inferno would it?"."Yeah it is? And you know me how?" I said."You used to be a friend of the master. My name is Karina and this is Robert's dog named Roy." said Karina."Who is Robert?" I said."Oh yes. He hates the name. He likes to be called Bob. I better get going. Come on Roy." said Karina.I stood there and I said,"Bob is back?".I ran to my friend's place.

Bob was an old friend of mine and I had a little crush on him.He moved to the United Kingdom 4 years ago.The door then opened and I saw my friend Kitty Jones.She had long blond hair and blue eyes."What's wrong Stella? You look like you ran here from your place." said Kitty."Bob is back!" I yelled.

"You mean Bob who moved to the UK 4 years ago? Why did he come back here?" said Kitty."Who cares about the reason! He is back!" I said."Calm down Stella. You don't want to wake the Serranos. They are still not use to my sister's change. Lets get to school already." said Kitty.She then dragged me away and we walked toward school.

I then found my group of friends.They were Jade who was a girl with green hair and green eyes and Aries Summers who had red hair and brown eyes."Hey Kitty and Stella." said Jade.I then said,"Where are Ace and Jess?".They were the guys of our group."Inside. They went to go see some friends. Kitty what is wrong with Stella? She seems more hyper than normal." said Aries.

"Bob is back!" I said."Bob is back? Is she serious?" said the two."No clue. She just met his maid right?" said Kitty."Yeah and she said that Bob is here." I said."Maybe he goes here? We might see him." said Aries."Yeah." said Jade.The seven minute bell rang and I said,"We better get going."."Right." said the three.

Bob P.O.V
I was walking to school drinking like crazy.I couldn't get drunk for some dam reason so I drink a lot.I then found one of my friends smoking.Her name was Rosalie Roberts or Rex.She had brown hair which was in a ponytail and she had brown eyes."Bob? What the hell man?" said Rex.She hugged me and I said,"Hey! You almost made me drop my beer!".

She let me go as she said,"So why didn't you tell me you were coming here? I mean we were talking at that party."."I want to make it a fucking surprise." I said.

I then noticed her outfit. It was a fucking school girl outfit with some punk stuff on it."What the fuck are you wearing? You look like a fucking prep kid!" I yelled."I know. My mom made me wear this shit. I mean look at me. I look like a bitch." said Rex."You do." I said."You know this is the female uniform for our school right?" said Rex."So what the fuck do you mean by that?" I said."You will have to wear the male version and you look like a spoiled rich kid." said Rex.

I stood there and I said,"No fucking way am I wearing this shit!"."You have a anger management problem." said Rex."You know why I act like this and you better not tell anyone." I said."Don't worry about it man. I won't tell anyone." said Rex."Thanks." I said.

I then walked toward the principal's office.I then opened the door and I saw a girl.She had long red hair and she look very hot."Thank you Selma. I better get back to class." said the girl.She looked at me."Who are you?" said the girl."My name is Bob." I said."Oh. See you around Bob. My name is Ruby." said Ruby.

She ran off as I walked toward the Secretary.She had green hair and her brown eyes were covered by her hair."You must be Mister Robert?" said Selma."Yeah and call me Bob. Don't you call me that name." I said."I see. I'll call Principal Barry." said Selma.I sat there and I pulled out my phone.I then started texting as Selma said,"He is ready to see you now."."Okay." I said.

I then opened the door and I saw a man staring out a window."Sit down boy." said the man.I sat down and I said,"So you think this tough guy plan is going to work on me. You may get this bitches here under you but not me.".

He then turned around and I looked at him.He had a bald spot which was in the middle of his brown hair.He had brown eyes and he was wearing a suit."You are a smart kid. My name is Barry Shepard but you can call me Principal Barry but I know that you aren't. So call me something that I won't kick your ass out of my school for." said Barry."Okay then Barry." I said.

He then held up a uniform.It was a white shirt with blue jeans and a black striped sweater vest."No fucking way!" I yelled."Why not?" said Barry."It make me looks like a fucking prep. I mean what the fucking hell!" I yelled."Okay. We will find a uniform that doesn't make you look like a prep. What is a prep to you?" said Barry."A fucking dick or bitch. So what are my classes?" I said.

Stella P.O.V
I was talking with Kitty who was in my first class English.I then saw Rex walking in.She sat down and she said,"Morning Stella."."What do you want Rex?" I said."Oh nothing. I just wanting to say hi and shit." said Rex.

I didn't trust her whatsoever and I saw our teacher walk in.His name is Alex Hubbard and he was a person who you were forced to have as a teacher and he didn't have to like him.He was just there."Attention you brats! We have a new student. He is from the United Kingdom and the fucked up country of Japan. So treat him with the same respect you give each other. You can come in here you little shit." said Mr. Hubbard.He was racist against the Japanese thanks to his father being in World War 2 and other stuff.

The door opened and I saw a boy.He had black hair which look like he just woke up, a nose piercing, he was wearing a black jacket and he had a black shirt with a symbol on it and the symbol look weird.He also had black pants."Bob?!" yelled Rex."Bob?" I whispered."Rex? You fucking bitch!" yelled Bob.

The class plus myself was shocked at Bob's mouth."You got in Hubbard's class?" said Rex."Yep. I guess that bastard thought it would be funny to put me in here. He doesn't know that I got a friend here." said Bob."Mister Robert. Would you mind speaking more politely? We don't talk like that here." said Mr.Hubbard."What did you fucking just call me?" said Bob."I said Mister Robert. Do you really hate that name Robert?" said Mr. Alex Hubbard."You should stop while you are ahead teach. Bob here hates being called that name." said Rex.

I remember that Bob didn't mind be called his real name so something must have happened to him in England."You don't like that name do you? Well Robert. Tell me why you hate being called that and tell the whole class." said Mr. Hubbard.Bob then punched him straight into his desk."Don't call me that fucking name or a fist to you will be the least of your problems." said Bob.He changed into a punk.

The teacher stood up and he yelled,"Get the fuck out of my class!".Bob then flipped him off and he walked out of there."I'll be right back .You little shits better not doing this to me or you will be kicked out of here faster than you can say but." said Hubbard.He walked toward the nurse's office.

I then walked over to Rex and she said,"Look the princess is here to talk with me."."How do you know him?" I said."Bob? You an ex? You don't look like a girl Bob would do and Bob is usually around girls who are like me." said Rex."Stella. We can go look for him. That punch who hit our teacher who loves us so much will be out for the rest of the day. So talk Rosalie." said a boy.

I then noticed Ryan walking toward us.He was the son of the Police Chief and he was like his father.He was a born detective."Ryan? Why are you helping her? She broke up with you." said Rex."I don't care about that. I only care about the truth and only the truth. Now tell us Ms.Roberts how do you know Bob?" said Ryan.Me and Ryan dated for a few months and we broke up."Okay. I met him at a party that our mutual friend was holding. He got me a drink and we became friends." said Rex."Do you know where he went off too?" I said."No clue." said Rex.

She then ignore us as I said,"Thanks for the help Ryan."."Welcome Ms. Inferno. You better get back to your friends." said Ryan.He walked toward his friends and I walked over to Kitty.She then said,"So do you think your Bob is back?"."Yeah. He is just in there." I said."Are you sure? I mean the old Bob wouldn't be friends with Rex the local bitch. He wouldn't hit a teacher and he wouldn't mind being called Robert." said Kitty."I know that he is in there Kitty and I am going to find him." I said.

Bob P.O.V
I walked toward the roof.I was rubbing my fist."That old fuck had a good jaw. Jesus Christ!" I said.I then opened the door and I was alone.I then pull out my beer and started drinking.I then stopped and I looked down.It was a far drop.

I then saw a weird bird.It look like Pterodactyl and it was flying toward me.It landed and it roared."What the fuck!" I yelled.I then drank my beer until it was empty and I threw it at the bird.It then started bleeding."What is this doing here?" I said.I then grab it and it fell off the roof."Fuck!" I yelled.

The bird and I then teleported.I then looked around and I saw that I was in that field again.The bird was dead and I stood up."Where are you? You better come the fuck out!" I yelled.

I then saw a man.His skin was bright blue and he was wearing a green suit."Who the fuck are you?" I yelled."My name is Doctor Universe or Brant. I am here to talk with you." said Brant."Where the fuck am I?"I yelled."You are in my home and I hate that mouth of yours." said Brant."I can't control it mister. It is a natural thing." I said."I see. Sit down." said Brant."Um where Einstein?" I said."Here." said Brant.

He then made a chair and I sat down."So what questions do you have for me?" said Brant.He sat on nothing and I said,"Where am I? Who are you? And where did that come from?"."You can swear. I read your mind." said Brant."You read my fucking mind! Stay the fuck out of my head!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry. We are in a world called Infinite. I am a god like being and I control your life. That bird came from an evil group known as HOPE. Your bastard stepfather works for them I presume?" said Brant."Yeah. That bastard told me to never talk about it though. So HOPE is making this shit. I mean what the fuck does that have to do with me?" I said."You are like your father." said Brant."You knew my father?" I said."Yes he was a good man not like your new father. I need your help to stop HOPE." said Brant."Why?" I said."They are stealing energy from my world so they can make that." said Brant.

I looked at the bird.It then started glowing."Fuck! What is going on?!" I yelled."The bird is going into the second form. Get ready to do what you did before." said Brant.

It then turned into a cyborg."Located Power and Brant. Kill!" said the cyborg.It fired a blast at it and Brant made a shield."What the fuck?! Get me out of here now!" I yelled."You can help me." said Brant."Huh?"I said.I then glowed.

I stood there and I felt strong."You know have the power of Infinite inside you but you already have some of it inside you. You can drink a lot can't you? You have always wondered why you can drink so much without getting drunk. You have super powers." said Brant."Really? Next fucking party I got to have less of Bart's magical powder." I said.I then said,"Okay so what magical powers do I have?"."Here is a list." said Brant.

He then put a list in my head and I said,"Lets have some mother fucking fun!".I then ran up to him and I said,"Demon Claws!".My hands turned into claws and then I slashed it a lot and then I said,"Mega Dragon Blast!".I then burned the cyborg into a puddle and I said,"Holy fucking shit!"."Yes. I better send you back. I need to tell you one thing. HOPE will be after you so be ready to kill them." said Brant."Okay Brant." I said.

I then looked around and I was back on the roof.I then sat on the floor and the door opened.It was Rex."Bob! I found you man!" said Rex.She then hugged me and I said,"What the fuck are you doing this?"."You don't want a cute girl hugging you?" said Rex."I do mind because you are talking my pills." I said.

She got off and I said,"Give them back.".She then gave me back my pills."So what are those for? Did you get them from Bart?" said Rex."Nope. I keep having these weird fucking dreams and I asked Johnny about it and he said that this could help with them." I said."Oh." said Rex."So why were you looking for me? I mean you never cared about me or anyone this fucking much." I said."Your old friend Stella thinks that you are the fake Bob and she thinks that the Bob that I know is a illusion but I know that you aren't." said Rex.

I sat there in quiet as she said,"Sorry about that. She got her Ex on my case."."She had a boyfriend?" I said."They date for like 6 months and they broke it off." said Rex."Oh." I said."Listen Bob. I don't want you to think that I don't care about you. I do and I don't want you to be like them. I mean I am one of the sensible people at this hell." said Rex.I then pulled out my phone and I saw that I was in Infinite for two hours.Guess she was worried about me."So Rex. What is the grub like here?" I said.

Stella P.O.V
I found my group of friends at our table."Hey guys." I said."You find Bob?" said Kitty."Nope. Have any of you guys seen Rex?" I said."Nope. So why are you looking for Rex? I mean she and you don't mix." said Ace.

Ace was a boy who loved women and he knew the difference with each one."Bob came back to us and Stella is looking for Rex. The two are best friends and he punched a teacher." said Aries."Bob came back? No one told us. That other part sound cool." said Jess.

Jess was the son of a mobster and he and Ryan didn't get along due to them being on different sides of the law."We were going to tell you guys but you went to go hang out with your friends." said Jade."You alright Jade? You seem off.I thought you would be just as happy as I am." I said."Remember when I left for a while." said Jade."Yeah. You just came back to us.What does this have to with Bob?" said Ace."I met him again." said Jade."You did?! Why didn't you tell us?" said Kitty and Aries.

"I didn't want too because Bob changed. I saw him and I hugged him. He turned and he swore at me." said Jade."Are you going to be alright Jade?" said Jess."Yeah. I just don't want you to get hurt Stella." said Jade."You wouldn't. We can make him the old Bob. I promise you that. I mean we did it with Fate, Roy, and Emily. We can do it with Bob. Where are they anyway?" I said."In line." said Ace.

We then saw Fate, Roy, and Emily.Fate was a white haired boy with a tattoo of a falcon on his arm which looked cool.Roy had blue hair, had a lot of piercing on his face, and he wasn't a dog.Emily was a girl with brown hair and she talked in the third person.

"Hey guys. Sorry we're late." said Roy."It's fine Roy. So what took you guys so long?" said Aries."We got distracted. I got to get going." said Fate."But you just got here." said Kitty."Fate was called out by Rex and she needs him now." said Emily."Can I come with you Fate?" I said."Nope. She said for me alone and she will know if you guys come along. Later Kitty." said Fate.

He walked off with his food and Emily said,"So what is going on with you guys today? I mean Emily hasn't seen you guys so serious ever."."It is nothing Emily. An old friend is back in town and he has changed." said Ace."Then why are you guys happy? I mean I would be happy if this happened to me." said Roy."Yep but here is the thing. He turned into what you three use to be." said Aries."I see." said the two.I stood up and Jade said,"Where are you going?"."To go get a drink." I said.

I went to the soda machine and I saw Rex with Fate."What are they talking about?" I thought.I then hid nearby and Rex said,"So do you understand what you need to do?"."Yep. You better get back to him." said Fate.I then looked and she was walking the other way.

I then saw Fate standing there and he said,"I thought I said that you should be back at the table."."Yeah but you were talking with her." I said.They used to be friends and he said,"Rex asked me to help her later okay. Are you jealous over her? I mean she and Bob are close."."Yeah. I mean she and Bob are the same." I said."I see." said Fate.

He sat down and he said,"So you like this Bob guy right?"."Yeah. Do you know where he is? I mean he was in our class for only a few minutes before he got kicked out of it by punching our teacher into his desk." I said."Rex is in your class isn't she?" said Fate."Yep." I said."I'll be right back Stella. Don't worry." said Fate." Where are you going?" I said."I just remember something you taught me. When a friend is sad, you get them ice cream." said Fate."Thanks Fate." I said.

Bob P.O.V
I was eating as Rex sat there."You want some?" I said."No. I ate already." said Rex."Cool." I said.I kept eating as Rex said,"So do you mind meeting a friend of mine?"."Is he friends with Stella and the others?" I said."You can say that but he is a guy you can trust with shit." said Rex."I see. You must like this guy. I mean most of the time, the guy usually introduce to me are fucking dicks so he must be really special." I said.

"No. He is one of my friend here. I mean everyone here is a fucking prep and you punched out our ugly and racist teacher on the first day! That is still so cool man." said Rex."He called me fucking Robert. I mean you fucking knowing why I don't like being called that but those preps don't." I said."Why do you hate being called Robert again?" said Rex.

"That is what my fucking stepfather calls me and I hate that man with a burning passion! I mean my dad died saving some important and my mom cheated on him with that Arse." I said."Huh?" said Rex."Sorry. You pick up on their slang after a while. My step father is a fucking dick." I said.

The door then opened and I saw a boy with white hair.He had a tattoo of a falcon on his arm."You must be this guy that Rex was talking about. So what do you see him? I mean he looks like a less pierced Roy." said the boy."Are you call me a knock off? I could kick your fucking ass right now." I said."Guys! Bob this is Fate. He is a friend of mine so please don't kill him." said Rex."Guess Rex has her under you. Get out now. Trust me about this Fate. She is a bitch." I said.

She then punched me in the stomach and Fate said,"We have a little problem."."What?" said Rex."Stella want to see Bob." said Fate."Why would that stupid fucking cheerleader want to see him?" said Rex."Stella is a cheerleader? I guess that slut would be one." I said."Anyway. She wants to see you Bob. She is my friend and I really don't me to be labeled as a bastard to her friends." said Fate."You like one of those fucking bitches don't you? I mean the only reason you come to Mr. Hubbard class is to see Kitty." said Rex.

Fate stood there as I said,"Leave the fucker alone Rex. I need to get ready for the bitches."."Okay. Lets go Fate." said Rex.He then grabbed the boy and I sat on the roof.I then made a beer and I started drinking.

Stella P.O.V
I opened the door to the roof.I then saw Bob drinking."Bob!?" I yelled.I threw the beer into a trash can below and he said,"What is your fucking problem?!"."Bob? You don't remember me? Your old pal Stella." I said.

He sat there and I said,"You changed and I miss the real you.".He then stood up and he yelled,"You think you fucking know me don't you?! I changed Stella and I am not that fucking prep that I used to be. I drink, smoke, and I am having fun and I really don't need you fucking up my mellow. So leave me the fuck alone!".I then ran off.

I sat with the others in the bleachers.Ace, Roy, and Jess played for our football team so we waiting for them to finish practice."So Bob really said that? I can't see him saying that." said Aries."He did and my heart hurts." I said."Then fuck him!" said Jade.

I never heard my friend swear before so this was a shock."Why should we care about something who doesn't care about us." said Jade."But he is our friend." I said."Yeah but he doesn't care about us so why should we?" said Jade."So what happened at Revolution?" said Kitty."He made fun of me and I kicked his face in. He must be still mad." said Jade."You kicked this Bob guy? Emily met Bob today and he seems pretty cool." said Emily."He isn't Emily. I mean he is a bastard." said Jade.

The guys walked over to us and Roy said,"So where is Fate?"."Off with Rex. She took him and Bob from us." I said."So have any of you guys had any class with Bob?" said Ace."Me and Stella have him plus Rex in English." said Kitty."Emily have Bob in her science class." said Emily."So you have him in your science class?" said Jess.

She nod her head and Aries said,"So we know two of his class. I mean he ditched 3rd and 4th today."."We should figure it out tomorrow. I got a date." said Ace."You got a date?" I said."Yep. She is a senior." said Ace.He ran off as I said,"Today was a weird day."

Bob P.O.V
I was walking home for a little bar that I go to during the day.I stopped by the park and I found a little girl.She had black hair and she had purple eyes.She looked about 8.I went up to her and I poke her.

She then looked at me and she said,"Who are you?"."My name is Bob. Do you know where your mom and dad are?" I said."Some men in weird outfits took them into a van with letters on it." said the girl."What were the letters?" I said."HOPE." said the girl.

"Those fucking bastard." I said quietly."You say something Bob?" said the girl."Oh nothing. So do you need a place to stay until you find them?" I said."Nope. Daddy said not to go with strangers." said the girl."Well. I know your dad pretty well." I said."You do?" said the girl.

"Yep and those men were some people doing a prank on him. They told me to take you in." I said."If that bastard lets her." I thought."Really? Big brother would do that for me!" said the girl."Yep and you can call me Bob." I said."Okay Bob. My name is Rose." said Rose.She smiled and I walked her to my place.

I opened the door and I heard my step dad with his buddies playing cards in the basement."Great." I said."What is wrong big brother?" said Rose.I then got down to her level and I said,"Don't repeat any of the words that I say okay. I don't want you to be like me okay. Do you promise?"."Yep. I won't be like big brother." said Rose.

I then smiled at the girl as Karina said,"Bob? Who is this?"."Hi. My name is Rose." said Rose.Karina then grabbed her and she said,"She is so cute. Whose daughter is this?".I then made up a lie and I said,"My friend Tony. He is out of town and he told me to keep an eye on her."."I see. I guess I am making an extra plate for dinner." said Karina.

"Is Mom home yet?" I said."Nope. The Mistress isn't home but the master is. Do you want to see him?" said Karina."No. Keep an eye on Rose for a while and find some clothes for her. I'm going out." I said.I walked out of the house.

I then made it to Le Devil.Le Devil is a bar that I hang out at.I then opened the door and I saw that girl from this morning in a maid dress.Lets say that the owner has a weird love."Bob!" said a man.

He was the owner.He was very flamboyant."It is good to see you again Waldo." I said."Bob. Why are you here? I thought you would be with Rex right now. I mean you two seem pretty close at Bart's party last week." said Waldo."Bart pushed us together." I said."I know that silly goose. I mean why would stone hard Bobby get with a girl of all people." said Waldo."Um Waldo. Who is this?" said the girl."Oh yes. Bobby this is Ruby." said Waldo."So you work here? I mean there must have been better jobs than this in this town." I said."Well the pay is good and I do like the outfits here." said Ruby.

"So how do you two know each other? I mean are you two childhood friends who had fallen in love with each other? That is so romantic." said Waldo.Her face went red and I said,"We just go to the same school Waldo."."I should have known that Stone Wall Bob wouldn't get a girlfriend. Oh poo. I better get to work. You can take a break Ruby." said Waldo.

I sat on a table with her.She kept looking at the floor and I said,"You know that I am a normal guy right?".She then said,"I am sorry about him."."Don't worry. I have known him for a long time and he cares about romance a little bit too much if you ask me." I said."Yeah. So why do they call you Stone Wall Bob?" said Ruby."I ain't the best when it comes to romance. I am like a wall." I said."Oh. Does Waldo have one?" said Ruby."No clue." I said.

I was walking home and I opened the door.I then saw my step dad.He had long red hair and he looked strong."Robert." said Spencer."Old man." I said.

I took off my shoes and I said,"Where is Rose?"."That little girl that you brought home? She went with Karina to find some clothes for her. You are a disgrace Robert." said Spencer."And you are a fucking dick!"I yelled.

He then punched me to the ground and he said,"You are a little shit! I mean you came from my wife! What the fuck is wrong with you?! You should just go fucking die!".I then punched into the door breaking it."Get the fuck out of here!" I yelled."What gives you the right?!" yelled Spencer."I am the man of my house and you are a fucking leech on us! So go fuck off!" I yelled.

"Fine. I hate this shitty place. It smells like shit. I am going to get your mother and we are leaving you. That family fortune is yours!" yelled Spencer.He then entered his car and it didn't work thanks to me.He called a cab and he left.

I slammed the door into pieces and I went up to my room."That fucking bastard! Why does she loves him!?" I yelled.Then Brant stood there."Brant?! What the fuck are you doing here?!" I yelled."You seem like you need to talk." said Brant."Get the fuck out!" I yelled."I can't." said Brant."Why the fuck not?!" I yelled. You and I are one." said Brant."I am not gay." I said."Not that way. Your powers are my powers. So we are one person." said Brant."Really? Some fucking alien is living inside me. What the fuck!" I yelled."I will be leave this plane." said Brant.

He left as I calmed down."This is literally hell!" I yelled."Bobby! I'm back!" yelled a girl."Fuck!" I yelled.

Next time,
A few days have passed.Bob fights the evil organization HOPE and his love life with his powers and mouth.    

No comments:

Post a Comment