Saturday, April 5, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 20 Grand Festival part 1 The hard first round

This would be a mixture of the Kanto and the Sinnoh Grand Festival.This will be long.

Bob P.O.V
I stood there on the top of the hill."I can't believe we actually here Stella." I said."Yeah Bob but we did get lost due to someone making us stop to help the wild Pokemon." said Stella.

She then looked at Finn and he said,"I am sorry about that Stella but those Pokemon needed me."."Yeah right. I mean we could have been here earlier." said Tara.

I then saw the group and I said,"We made it guys."."Yeah and I hope that Tara, May, or Stella beat you man. I mean you really don't look like a coordinator." said Brendan."You  should see him Brendan. He is really good at it." said Roy."I agree with my boyfriend here. I mean he beat me with his Drake." said Aries."Yep. So maybe we should get going so you guys can get a room?" said May."Aren't you crashing with us May?" said Jade."Nope. I am crashing with my friends that you guys met in Love town. I better get going." said May.

She ran off as Stella said,"Lets get going already. I got a Grand Festival to win."."You'll have to get past me first Stella." said Tara."Yeah but thanks to Bob training me. I am going to win this with no sweat." said Stella."You can't be too confident Stella. I mean look what happened to Brendan at the festival." said Roy."That was because of her Chesnaught!" said Brendan.

"And you should have been used another Pokemon beside your Swampert." said Aries."Yeah.It was kinda your fault." said Jade."You guys are the worst." said Brendan."Lets go already.I have girls to impress." said Finn.

He was then knocked down the hill by Tara."So do you like him?" I said."No. I don't." said Tara.

We made down to the Pokemon Center where you supposed to sign up and get a room.I then walked up to Nurse Joy and I saw a lot of Coordinator and their Pokemon walking around."Welcome to the Ryoku Grand Festival sir. What is your name?" said Nurse Joy."Bob." I said."Is your sister Robin?" said Nurse Joy."Yes." I said."This is going to be fun. I mean we have you who is the brother of a great coordinator and the son of a even greater one." said Nurse Joy."Can I just have a room that can fit four people already?" I said."Oh sure." said Nurse Joy.

She then hand me 4 keys and I walked over to the guys."So did you get our room yet Bob?" said Brendan."Yeah. Catch." I said.Roy then grabbed his key and he said,"You got us a penthouse?"."I did?" I said."Did she bring up your sister and mom?" said Finn."Yeah." I said.

I then heard a scream,"Grab that thing! It stole my ribbons!".I then saw an Ambipom with some wallets and purses."I got this. Roserade Razor Leaf!" said a Coordinator.The Long Tail Pokemon was trapped onto the wall by the Bouquet Pokemon.

I then saw its trainer.He had green hair and he look like a girl."Thank you so much. This wild Pokemon just ran it and stole so much of our stuff." said the coordinator."No problem." said the boy.Finn then said,"Isn't that Drew? He is one of May's rival right?"."Yeah. When I got a chance, I watched some contest and Drew was really good. I better he is here to win the grand festival." said Brendan."Yeah but he will have to get past Stella who is very determined to win this. Why aren't you Bob?" said Roy."I am but I just don't show it. I mean I have a lot to live up too." I said."Hey you." said Drew.

He then pointed at me and I said,"You talking to me?"."Yeah.bYour sister is Robin right?" said Drew."Yeah. What about it?" I said."She is a great coordinator and I look up to her but I will still defeat you." said Drew.

He walked with his Pokemon as a girl said,"Don't let Drew get to. He will enjoy battling you Bob as will I.".Finn then saw a girl and he said,"You are Solidad? My name is Finn and I am the Coral City Gym Leader."."Hi Finn. Are you entering the festival?" said Solidad."Nope.My friend is. His name is Bob." said Finn."It is a honor to meet you Bob l. I have heard about you through the grape vine. You must be pretty good to impress Mister Contesta. I will have fun seeing you battle. I better go find Drew." said Solidad.

She then ran after him as Roy said,"You got some tough competition Bob. I mean Stella will make it but you not so much."."Thanks man. You are the best." I said."No. I am being serious about this Bob. I mean you have the winner of the Hoenn Grand Festival, Kanto Grand Festival, and the Sinnoh Grand Festival here. You are going to lose badly." said Roy."Yeah man. You better give up while you are ahead." said Brendan."I never give up without a fight." said Bob."That is perfect Bobby-Poo." said a voice.

A man/woman then grab me and he/she was wearing a Cacturne suit."I have always wanted to meet Bobby. You looked so handsome on TV with that beautiful girlfriend of yours." said the human?."Um. So who are you?" said Brendan."Oh yeah. My name is Harley and I am entering the festival here along with Bobby chan. Are you guys his friends?" said Harley."Yeah. This is Finn, Brendan, and Roy. We are traveling with some girls but they went off training somewhere." I said.

"Oh goody. So are you traveling with Stella? Is she your girlfriend yet?" said Harley."Not yet but I am going to ask her out." I said."Really? This is going to be awesome." said Harley.

He/she ran off as Brendan said,"So should we go check out our room?"."Yes please." said Roy.He stood up and he was swamped with fans."Guess we lost him to these fans. Lets get going. I am missing so many episodes of The Pokemon." said Finn."I can't believe you would watch that show. I mean that is an insult to television." said Brendan."Don't knock until you try it." said Finn. Lets get going. Roy! We'll be in the room!" I yelled."Okay man." said Roy.

Stella P.O.V
"Okay Destiny! Use Sliver Wind and then Meowstic use Psychic to make it more awesome." I said.The two did that and Jade said,"You are getting better Stella.".She sat there with Aries."Why did Tara go off to train by herself anyway?" said Aries."She doesn't want her competition to see her moves and plans." I said."Stella? Is that you?" said a voice.

I then saw Dawn with her Pipulp."What are you guys doing here? And where is Bob?" said Dawn."With the guys. So where is your group?" said Aries." Brock, Misty, Gary, and Tracey are helping Max out for the league. He won against Scott thanks to some great plans but he still needs to work." said Dawn."I see. So who is getting Misty's attention these days?" said Jade.

"It is really 50 and 50." said Dawn."I see. So what did you think of my performance?" I said."It is pretty good." said Dawn."You are just saying that Dee Dee." said a girl.

I then saw a girl with a Garchomp."What are you doing here Ursula? And where is that Gabite that is always following you around?" said Dawn."She evolved into a powerful Garchomp that will crush any of your weak Pokemon. So who are these people?" said Ursula."My name is Jade and this is Aries." said Jade."So are you two coordinators?" said Ursula.

"No. I am a Pokemon trainer but my friend Stella is a coordinator and she is going to win this." said Aries."I see. So what Pokemon do you have with you?" said Ursula."Stella shouldn't have to tell you. mean she is a promising rookie." said Dawn."I am not a rookie. I trained for 6 years at the Academy so I am no rookie." I said.

"The Academy? Isn't that private school who produces those spoiled rich kids?" said Ursula."Stella is spoiled at all. She is the most awesome girl that I know." said Jade."Thanks Jade. I thought you hate me because of my crush on Bob." I said."Nah. I got over him but his cooking is still amazing." said Jade."I better get going. I don't want my Garchomp to be around you weaklings. I shall you in the festival Stella and Dawn." said Ursula.

She walked with her Pokemon as Aries said,"She is sure interesting."."Tell me about." said Dawn.I sat with Destiny and Meowstic."You alright Stella?" said Jade."Yeah. I am just thinking about something." I said." Look at this. Dee Dee made some new friends." said a boy.

I then saw a boy with brown hair and he was next to a man with a Mew harp."What are you doing with Kenny Nando?" said Dawn."I just meet up with Kenny Dawn. We then found you with some new friends I suppose?" said Nando."Yep. This is Jade who is going to enter the Ryoku League, Aries who is like you in a way, and Stella who is entering the Grand Festival with her boyfriend." said Dawn.

My face went red as I said,"Bob isn't my boyfriend yet."."Really? So you are single?" said Kenny."Don't try it Kenny. I mean Stella likes Bob so it won't work." said Dawn."We better get going Kenny. We don't want to sleep out in the woods." said Nando."Right. Later Dee Dee." said Kenny.

The two walked off as Aries said,"They were pretty cool. I mean Nando looks pretty good with that harp."."Yeah.bHe was the best and he played a great song for us once." said Dawn."So you ready to keep training Stella?" said Jade." Yeah. Return go Kingdra and Florges!" I said.

The two came out and a girl said,"That Florges is amazing.".I then notice a girl with a Glameow."Zoey?" said Dawn."Dawn? Is this yours?" said Zoey."Nope. She is mine." I said."My name is Zoey and this is Glameow.So how long have you been with her?" said Zoey."Since the start of my journey. I always wanted to meet you because of your victory in The Sinnoh Grand Festival 4 years ago." I said.

"Oh. Thanks. So who are you guys and how do you guys know Dawn?" said Zoey."My name is Jade." said Jade."My name is Aries." said Aries."And my name is Stella. We meet Dawn thanks to my friendship with May." I said."Oh. Well Dawn. Since I found you, do you want to go help me find my room?" said Zoey."Yeah. Later guys." said Dawn.

She walked off with Zoey and I said,"Should we go find our room?"."Yeah but I have to go find Roy." said Aries."Why?" said Jade."He was chased away from the guys from his fans and I need to make sure that they know that I am his girlfriend." said Aries.She then sent out Ninetails and she said to the Fox Pokemon,"Lets go find him and Arcanine alright?".

The two walked off as I said," lSo do you like Brendan?"."What?! I mean he is sweet but he isn't the smartest guy out there." said Jade."You love him?" I said."You should stop while you are ahead or I will tell Bob that you like him a whole lot." said Jade."You wouldn't." I said."I will." said Jade."Okay. Lets go." I said.

Bob P.O.V
I was watching my two fossil Pokemon training with Aerodactyl.I got them all from Henry and Aerodactyl is stronger than the two others because I use her a lot for flying purposes."Okay Bob. I am so sick of the Pokemon. I mean it is like the Bachelor except for Pokemon. I don't get why Finn likes this show." said Brendan."Who knows man? I don't really watch TV. Okay Tyrant aim your Hyper Beam toward Aerodactyl's right wing and Amaura Ice Beam!" said Bob.The two attack the dinosaur and then she fell down."Brian!" I said.He then picked up the bird and placed her down."Sorry about that girl but I need some practice." I said."Hey Bob. Your Pokemon is evolving." said Brendan.

Then a Tyrantrum and a Aurorus stood there and I said,"Great job you two. We will train later. Time for a good and long rest.".I return the four Pokemon and I followed Brendan inside.

I saw Finn on the couch with tissues everywhere."Hey Bob. I can't believe she picked him. I mean her and him were great together." said Finn."Huh?" I said."Something about his show. I don't get it either man." said Brendan.

We sat there and I heard the doorbell ring.I looked through the hole and I saw a boy wearing a archaeologist outfit.

I opened the door and he said,"Are you the trainer with those fossil Pokemon?"."Um you mean a few minutes ago. Yeah that's me. Who are you supposed to be?" I said."The name is Indy." said Indy."You were named after the Indiana Jones?" said Finn."Yeah. My parents loved that movie a lot. So are you in the grand festival?" said Indy."Yeah. I am not going to win this though." I said.

"Be positive Bob." said Brendan."Okay. I will make the top 32." I said."That isn't very better." said the two."Well. I better go get some training done. Good luck Bob." said Indy.

He left as I said,"You guys are the worst."."I know but I wonder what happened to Roy." said Finn."I heard about him getting captured by Aries and they had a make out session." said Brendan."Weird. Do you think he is coming back?" I said.

Then Roy came in.He then crawled toward us and he said,"You guys need girlfriends."."Why?" said Finn."You'll understand when you have one." said Roy.He then sat on the couch as I pulled out my laptop so I can start planning my appeal round.

I stood in the back of the festival with the other 269 competitors.I was sitting in my normal clothes because this one requires no fancy clothing."I can't believe you Bob. I mean why didn't you think of using me?" said Meowth."I think they would remember when you were with Team Rocket and trying to stop the twerps." I said."Oh yeah. I kinda of forgot about that. So why aren't you wearing anything for your performance?" said Meowth."It is to separate me from the other people." I said."That makes sense. I better get to the others. Good luck Bob." said Meowth.

He left the room as I saw Indy.He was wearing his outfit and I said,"You ready man?"."Yeah but this is my first festival. I am so freaking nervous right now." said Indy."Yeah but I have my friends cheering for me so they are with me." I said."Makes sense. Bob are you actually with Stella?" said Indy.I couldn't lie to my new friend so I said,"Yes."."You two look cute together." said Indy."Thanks man." I said.

The TV turned on and I saw my sister."My name is Robin and I am the announcer for the Grand Festival. Lets me introduce you to our amazing judges." said Robin.I then saw Raoul Contesta, Mr.Sukizo who look like a pokefan, the Nurse Joy who was at the Pokemon Center,Vivian who was the announcer of Hoenn, Lilian who was the announcer for Kanto,bMarian who the announcer for Sinnoh, Derek who was my sister's boyfriend, Spencer, and Audrey."You know the regulars but we have my husband Derek and my step father Spencer." said Robin."You got married!" I yelled.

Everyone looked at me and Stella said,"You didn't know?"."Yeah. I mean she usually tells me this kind of stuff. I am so happy for her but she should have told me." I said."She did." said Stella."When?" I said."When you were studying for your test 2 years ago." said Stella." Oh yeah." I said.

"These people will be deciding out of the 270 coordinators who will move on. By the way only 32 will move on." said Robin."Wow this is strict as all hell." I said."Yeah. Being a coordinator is hard." said Indy.

I watched 268 coordinators battle.They went really quick and they look amazing.I had a box of tears ready and I was crying."Next is up is Stella. She is my little brother's girlfriend." said Robin.My face went red as Stella said,"We are just good friends.".

Her face was red and Robin said directly to me,"You should make your move on her before someone takes her Bobby.".I took that into count as Indy said,"So you two aren't together."."It is confusing." I said."Oh. Makes sense." said Indy.Stella said,"Lets go Kingdra and Meowstic!".

The two came out as Stella said,"Hydro Pump, Bubble Beam, and Dragon Pulse. Meowstic grab it with Psychic.".It made the water and dragon attacks look amazing and then Stella said,"Sucker Punch!".The cat them punched it and it made some fireworks."And we have it." said Robin.

The judges give her good scores as Robin said,"Look Bob's friend got a great score. Lets see how Bob does. Come on out!".I stood up and Indy said,"Good luck.".

I walked out there and Robin said,"Are you ready Bob?"."Yep. I choose you Ray and Night!" I said.The two came out and Ray said,"Lets show these people the power of Ray.".He then made a show which made the crowd laugh at him and I sighed."Night. Please stop him with Psychic." I said." Thank you Bob." said Night.

He grabbed the bird and he said,"Let the Ray down! The people want to see the Ray in action!"."No we just want you to stop. I mean these people don't know the true annoyance of the Ray." said Night."Is Night talking?" said Robin." Yep. I got several Pokemon that can talk. Night you know what to do." I said.

Night then made Ray do funny pose and he made the crowd laugh." And we are finished." I said.

Ray then did a action pose as the judges gave me a perfect score."We gave Bob a perfect score because of his difference and also the talking Pokemon not because he is the son of two judges." said Contesta."We will post the results soon." said Robin.I then return the two and I walked to the back.

I sat there and I fed the two."You guys were awesome. I mean everyone else is worried about this but you guys performed awesomely." I said."Well I did it for you and the Revolution Kingdom." said Night."I see."I said.

I then saw my sister with her husband."Hey Bob. You were great out there." said Derek."Thanks bro. I am so happy for you. So do you two have kids?" I said."Yep. We have twin girls named Riley and Dallas and a little boy named Lucas. They would love to meet their uncle." said Robin."I would love to meet them. So is Rose their aunt?" I said."Good question Bob. Lets go ask Spencer." said Derek.

I made it back to my hotel room and I opened the door.Stella then hugged me and she said,"I made it!"."You did? I am so happy." I said."Yeah and Tara made it too along with Dawn's friends from Sinnoh and May's friends for Kanto and Hoenn." said Jade."Sweet. We should celebrate." said Brendan."He does make a great point.And how did you guys get a better room than us?" said Tara." Thanks to Bob." said Finn.

He was then thrown by Tara."She really likes him." said Roy."Aye." said Aries."So where is the party? And can I see the people who made it?" I said."Um sure." said Stella.

I then held it.I was first, Zoey, Solidad, Robert, Dawn, Stella, May,Drew, Nando, Indy, Tara, Shawn, Isabel, Scarlet, Harley, Anthony, Cindy, Byron, Todd, Morton who I was going to beat for Ash's sake, Lauren who I was going to beat for Ash, Alice, Trent, Carter, Helen, Issac, Nancy, Zeke, Gwen, Emily, Kenny, and Ursula.I then thought," Lets show them the power of Bob."

Next time,
More Contests stuff.
          

No comments:

Post a Comment