Friday, April 4, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 19 Mega Mountain full of life.


Bob P.O.V
We were walking toward the mountain."So why is Frogadier out? And why is Meowth traveling with us?" said May."I don't like you either twerp." said Meowth.Giovanni asked me to take him on my journey because of reasons."Can you two stop arguing for once?" said Finn."No. I mean he is a bad guy." said May."People change May." said Roy."Yeah. I am here to help Bob win the Ryoku league." said Meowth."I bet I could beat you Meowth." said Jade."She is strong." said Aries."Yep. I mean she did beat me in a battle." I said.

"I thought that was an unofficial battle." said Stella."Stella. We have a rule that all trainers must battle once our eyes met and I lost." I said."Do you want another battle Bob? I mean we are nearby Mega Mountain." said Jade."How about we get a little closer to the mountain before then?" said May."I like that idea.I could use some lunch." said Meowth."Indeed." said Frogadier.

We were reaching the entrance to the mountain.I then saw trainers working nearby."I wonder what they are doing down there." said Aries."They are digging for stones. It looks like that to me." said Finn."Than lets go down there." I said.

I jumped down with the frog and the cat and Stella said,"Before you go start running off. You should return your Pokemon."."Thanks Stella." I said.I return the frog as I said,"Don't stand too close to us Meowth. We don't need a battle on our hand."."Right." said Meowth.

I waited for the others and Jade said,"Do you think they have some clothes for us to wear?"."Um why?" said Roy."You don't understand women do you Roy. Women love their hair more than anything." said Finn."It's true." said May.

I stood there with Meowth.Me and him were looking for a Dusk Stone for Supernova and a Shiny Stone for Stella."I can't believe it. I am looking for a stone for that egg." I said."Do you hate Togetic Bob?" said Meowth."You could say that but she is my bratty sister that I have so I am stuck with her." I said.

"So do you like Stella?" said Meowth."Is it that obvious?" I said."Quite." said Meowth."I have had a crush on her since I was 13. Me and her are really close. To her, we just might be friends." I said."Don't give up master. I believe in you. So once we reached Summer Town, Ask her out!" said Meowth.He was so blunt with his answer so I said,"Lets get going. I found the stones."

I walked toward a cabin and I opened the door.I then ducked as a Flamethrower went above my head."Sorry about that Bob." said May.

I walked in and the place was huge.It could fit a lot of people in here.I saw May with her Blaziken against a boy's Swampert.The boyhad white hair but I noticed the black hair underneath.

I saw Stella with Togetic and Jade with Magnezone."Hey girls. So who is he?" I said."His name is Brendan Birch. He is the son of Professor Birch and he is so cool." said Jade.I then notice his Swampert.It looked well trained and well mainted."End this with Muddy Water!" said Brendan.

The Blaze Pokemon was knocked out."That was a great battle Brendan. Guess my old friend has gotten better." said May." Well. Training with Spenser, Tucker, and Brandon helped a little." said Brendan."You trained with the Frontier Brains?" said Jade.

She went over to him and he said,"You must be Jade."."Um yeah. How do you know my name?" said Jade."One of my friends. She lives in Unova. Her name was Chloe Dover." said Brendan."You know Chloe? She is so cool. I mean she taught me some great stuff for my Pokemon." said Jade.

The two were talking as I said,"Brendan. Can you check out my Swampert?"."You have one? Your name is?" said Brendan."My name is Bob." I said."Okay sure." said Brendan.I then sent out my Mud Fish and he said,"He looks really strong and you two look like you have been together for a while now."."I have been with Bob since he was 10." said Swampert.

"He can talk?!" said Meowth, Brendan, and May."Yep. Bob can hear Pokemon talk. It is pretty helpful for training reasons." said Stella."Yep. Can I join you guys?" said Brendan."I am game.We could use another guy with us.I mean Z is a hand full." I said.

Brendan said,"So where are the others?"."Checking the place out." said Jade."Then lets stay here." I said.

Finn P.O.V
I was walking with Krokorok.I then saw a girl that I knew all too well."Maggie!" I yelled.She then looked at me and she hugged me."I miss you Finn. Guess what I caught a new Pokemon." said Maggie.

She then sent out the Magical Pokemon."That is great Maggie. What other Pokemon do you have beside Beheeyem?" I said."Come on out everyone!" said Maggie.She sent out Beheeyem, Malmar which was a Pokemon from Kalos, Clefable, Umbreon, and Sableye."These Pokemon look really strong Maggie." I said."Did you catch any new Pokemon Finn?" said Maggie."Yes. Come on Baltoy!" I said.

The Clay Doll Pokemon came out and Maggie said,"Cool. Is that it?"."Yeah. I am still looking for the final one." I said."Lets go look inside the cave." said Maggie."But didn't the miners say not to go in there?" I said."Only in certain caves." said Maggie.

She then return all of her Pokemon as I followed her and I left Krokorok with my other Pokemon beside Bruce, a Pokeball, and Baltoy.

Bob P.O.V
I was sitting with Brendan.Me and him got pretty close."So what do you think of Jade?" said Brendan."She is really cool." I said."That is cool. I mean she is so cool man. I think I like her." said Brendan.

"Really?"I said."Do you like her man?" said Brendan."You could say that but it is weird and very confusing." I said."I got some time." said Brendan."Okay. You know that Stella girl? I like her but also I like Jade. Do you have some advice man?" I said.

He then said,"My friend went through this one. You should go with what your heart says."."Yeah. I am going to ask her out once we reached Summer Town." I said."Summer Town. Isn't the place where the Grand Festival is? Are you a Coordinator?" said Brendan."You could say that but I have 7 badges on me." I said.

"So you are doing both? Heh just like him." said Brendan."Who are you talking about?" I said."An old friend. He does battles and gyms but also contests. His name is Donald Underwood." said Brendan."I heard about him. He uses a Blissey right?" I said."Yeah. He is really good and I am going to beat him in the Ryoku League." said Brendan."You got to get past me and Jade first Brendan." I said."Yeah but I will win." said Brendan.

Then Roy came in with Aries."Hey Bob. So whose this?" said Roy."Bob! How do you know the Elite Four Member Roy?!" said Brendan."He is my friend since I was 10." I said."That is so cool." said Brendan."I am going to hang out with the girls. Later honey." said Aries."See you later." said Roy.

He then kissed her and I said,"Man you two are going pretty fast."."No Bob. We aren't. I mean you and Stella are way farther than us." said Roy."So how did you meet Bob Master Roy?" said Brendan."We meet at the Academy. We became really good friends because of our dreams being similar." said Roy.

"And is your dream Bob?" said Brendan." Well Brendan. I wanted to carry more than 6 Pokemon with me and I do but I thanked my friends helping me out." I said."Sweet. I am joining up with Bob and Roy. This is going to be fun. So is there another member of our group beside the girls?" said Brendan.

Then Krokorok came running in and Brendan said,"So is this the final member? Does he talk like Meowth does?"."Nope. This is Finn's Pokemon. He is part of our group. I wonder what he is doing here." said Roy.

I walked over to him and the Desert Croc Pokemon said,"BobWe have a big problemFinn has been captured by a cute girl who uses a ghost type."."What do you mean?" I said."You know that girl that Finn was talking about at the Ghost Tower." said Krokorok."Yeah. I remember her. Did Finn go with her?" I said."Yep and I wasn't worried until I heard that the miners are going to attack the cave where Finn is because of some fossil." said Krokorok."What?!" I said."What is wrong Bob? And how do you understand him?" said Brendan."The boss here can understand Pokemon talk for some reason." said Meowth.

He stood there with the girls and Stella said,"So what did he say Bob?"."Finn is in one of the caves where the miners are going to look for fossils. I am going in there to warn them. Stella,you know how to get to his moves right." I said."Yep and I got Jade and May to help me." said Stella."Okay. Here is the plan. I will go in there with Brendan and Roy to go find them and Aries, Jade, May, and Stella.You guys with Krokrok and Finn's Pokemon take care of the miners but don't hurt them." I said."Lets getting going. We don't have enough time for this." said Aries.She and the Desert Croc left as Meowth said,"Lets get going.We might not have enough time."."Right." said Roy.

We found the cave thanks to Finn leaving a trail that only I could find.We enter the cave and I sense Team Hyde."You alright Bob?" said Brendan."Yeah. Just fine.bI am worried about the Pokemon in here though. I mean the people don't know about the Pokemon inside the cave due the cave being highly unstable."I said."Then lets get going. We don't want the cave collapsing on us now do we?" said Roy."Yeah. I have the perfect Pokemon to help us on our quest. I choose you Phanpy!" I said.The Long Nose Pokemon then came out and I said,"Can you find Finn for us girl?"."Yep." said Phanpy.She then walked into the cave as we followed her.

Finn P.O.V
We stood in front a group of Pokemon.I saw some Sandshrew, Diglett, Cubone, Gible, Hippopotas, Rhyhorn, Gligar, Baltoy, Sandile, Golett, Geodude, Wooper, Swinub, Larvitar, Numel, Phanpy, Craindos, Roggenrola, Omanyte, Kabuto, Lileep, Anorith, Shieldon, Archen, Carbink, Tyrunt, Amaura, Aron, Dweeble,and Tirtouga hanging around.

"What are you doing Finn? Catch one already!" said Maggie."They look like children. I don't feel like I should take them from their mother." I said."You are so weird." said Maggie.Then I saw some grunts.I then notice the H on their chest.

I then ran out there and I said,"Lets go Bruce!".He came out and the grunt said,"How did these trainers get in here? I thought we had that Steelix to worry about."."Who cares? Lets take them back to base." said another grunt.

One of them sent out a Raticate and Magmar, another one brought out Wailmer and Purugly, and the last one brought out Garbodor and Mightyena."You got this Bruce?" I said."Yes." said Bruce."A talking Pokemon?" said the cave."Yep. Hydro Pump!" I said.

He then blasted the grunts's Pokemon back and I saw that Maggie stood there."Help Maggie!" I yelled."Oh right." said Maggie.She then sent out Clefable."Moonblast!" said Maggie.The Fairy Pokemon then blasted an attack on Bruce."What was that for?" I said."Silly Finn. I worked for Team Hyde." said Maggie.She wore a female Team Hyde Uniform."You are cornered. Any last words." said Maggie."Yeah. I got one. Phanpy Rollout!" said a familiar voice.

I saw Bob's Phanpy then slammed into the Spitfire Pokemon at full speed.She then knocked out the Pokemon and then she started glowing.A Donphan stood there and I saw Bob, Roy, and some boy.

"Hey Finn. Do you need some help?" said Bob."Yes. We need to protect these Pokemon from those grunts. And who are you supposed to be?" I said."The name is Brendan Birch." said Brendan."Okay then. Lets go Bruce!" I said." Yes sir." said Bruce.

Roy then send out Goodra which she made quick work of the Raticate and Mightyena, Brendan sent out his Swampert which made quick work of Purugly and Garbordor, and Bob switched out Donphan for Thunder and Lighting ans they did a two time Thunder on the Ball Whale Pokemon.

I then notice the Fairy Pokemon taking some of the Pokemon.I then notice Baltoy just floating there not caring."Baltoy! Listen to me!" I yelled.It looked at me and it threw me into a wall."Return." I said.

It went back in into its ball and I said,"End that Pokemon with Hydro Pump and then Night Slash!".Bruce then knocked out Clefairy and Maggie ran into the cave."Guess we won." said Brendan.

We return out Pokemon and Bob healed them all with his aura."Okay. You guys need to get out of here now." said Bob."Why?" said Brendan."Because Team Hyde is going to destroy the cave where these Pokemon live and they have their parents hostage." said Bob.

"I'm coming with you." said Roy."No. I need you guys out there. I can handled Team Hyde by myself." said Bob."I am not letting you die in here. What would Stella think if I let you go against them alone?" I said.

Bob then ran off into the cave and Brendan said,"He must really likes Stella."."He does." said Roy."Lets go outside. I am worried about Krokorok." I said.We ran outside.

Stella P.O.V
I was standing with the girls and Meowth who joined us because of Bob."So what is the plan Twerp?" said Meowth."My name is May. We are going to try talking to them first." said May."That plan has a lot of problems in it." said Aries."Lets just do it." said Jade.

The four walked off as I noticed Krokorok looking at a trainer's Weavile."Do you like her?" I said.He then nod his head and I said,"I thought the cool Krokorok didn't like anything."He then ran toward her as I ran after him.I then saw him trying to hit on the Sharp Claw Pokemon but it failed."Is this yours?" said a trainer.

I saw her trainer.She was covered with dirt.She was wearing a pink hat, a blue t-shirt, and blue jeans.Her blue hair was in her green eyes."Um no. This is a friends. I am just watching him." I said."That makes sense. Your name wouldn't happen to be Stella who is traveling around with Bob?" said the girl."Yeah I am. And how do you know Bob?" I said."I am just a fan of his brother. The name is Tara Fisher." said Tara."So why are you here?" I said.

"To get some training done for the Grand Festival in Summer Town." said Tara."I am entering the Grand Festival along with my friend May Maple and Bob." I said."No way! Can I join you guys?! I so want to meet Bob right now! I mean he and Lamce are brothers." said Tara.

Then I heard a scream.We ran toward the screamer and I then saw a woman wearing a lab coat with a rock on her leg."What happened?" said Tara."Team Hyde attacked us and they have everyone hostage in the main camp area." said the woman."I got this. I choose you Heracross!" said Tara.She then send out the Single Horn Pokemon and he removed the rock." Thank you. I need to get an hospital." said the woman.

Then I noticed Finn, Brendan, and Roy.I was looking for Bob and Brendan said,"What happened?"."I got hit with a rock tomb from a Team Hyde's grunt Pokemon. I won't be able to walk for a while." said the woman."It is fine. I got a Pokemon that is perfect.I choose you Dodrio!" said Tara.

She then sent out the Triple Bird Pokemon.Tara grabbed the woman, placed her on the bird, and she ran to a hospital."So who are you?" said Roy."My name is Tara Fisher. Where is Bob?" said Tara."In the cave." said Finn."Why is he in there?" I said."Something about Team Hyde." said Brendan."They have everyone trapped in that place over there. I am going to find Bob." I said. I ran into the cave and I then grab a flashlight as I walked through the cave looking for my friend.

Roy P.O.V
We were outside the center.I saw that Brendan was ready with his Swampert who was really strong and Finn with Krokorok and Bruce.I then said,"Okay now!.The two then opened the door and they said,"Hydro Pump!".

The two Water Pokemon then attacked the grunts and me and Tara ran in.We found Finn's bag and I grab it."I am so not letting you walk away with that. Go Haunter!" yelled a grunt.The Gas Pokemon then came out and Tara said,"I got this guy Roy. You get out there and give the bag to Finn. Lets go Slowking!".She then sent out the Royal Pokemon and then I ran out of there.

I found Finn and he had Bruce and Krokorok fighting for him and the lazy Baltoy just floating there."Finn! Catch!" I yelled.He then caught the bag and he said,"Come on out Venusaur and Infernape!".The two Pokemon came out and they joined the fight.

I then notice Brendan.He was handled grunts with his Swampert who wasn't tired.I then sent out Scizor and Floatzel who were fighting like they would in any battle.

We finished off the rest of the grunts and we freed the trainers.I was then hugged by Aries."You saved me from those grunts." said Aries."Well. I did have help from the group." I said.

May then said,"Guess you can be pretty cool Brendan."."I was doing it to save Jade." said Brendan.He was then hit by the girl and he said,"And you too.".Jade then said,"Where is Bob and Stella?"."Stella went to go look for Bob who is in the cave with Maggie." said Finn."Who is Maggie?" said the girls."Who knows?" I said.

I then saw Krokorok glowing."Is he evolving?" said Finn.A Krookodile stood there and he smiled at the Sharp Claw Pokemon and she blushed."Lets go find them." said Tara.

Bob P.O.V
I was outside of the Team Hyde Base.It wasn't that big due to it being inside of a mountain but it was still surround by guards.I then felt Thunder's wanting to fight.I sent him out and I said,"Do you want to fight them Thunder?"."Yeah." said Thunder."Okay but do you mind having some help?" I said.He then nod as I sent out Sceptile, Aaron, Universe, Steve, and Grace."You guys cause a distraction while I'll sneak in." I said.The 6 then ran and they cause a big one.I ran inside with great speed.

I found the main room where they were holding the Rock and Ground Pokemon that live here.I then opened the door and I had only Swampert, Selena, Nick, Z, Frogadier, Supernova, Mewtwo, Drake, and Garth on me because there was a lot of grunts on the way here.

I then opened the door with my kick and I saw Latias, Lugia, and Deoxys trapped.Mewtwo came out and he said,"Send out the other legendary Pokemon now Bob! They saved me from Team Hyde after they captured me from my home and then I found you and Shadow."."Right." I said.The Legendary Pokemon then saved the ones in the test tubes and I sense a powerful Presence."You are a thorn in our side boy." said a voice.

I then saw the leader of Team Galactic Cyrus.He then floated down to me and he said,"Since your father gave me the power of space and time. I am a god!"."Well.I am pretty strong for a normal man. So lets go Selena and Nick!" I said.

The two came out and Cyrus laughed,"Do you think those weak Pokemon can beat me a god?!"."Yes they can. Aura Explosion and Teleport!" I said.The Blade Pokemon then teleported the Aura Pokemon away from the explosion.

I stood there and I healed the Pokemon."Thanks you master." said Selena."No problem Selena." I said.Cyrus then started laughing,"That was strong but not enough! Spacial Rend!".He then fired a blast and Frogadier came out.He blocked the attack with protect." Awesome job Frogadier or should I say Rogue." I said.

Rogue nod as he started to glow.A Greninja stood there and I said,"Lets end this already. Hydro Pump Rogue! Nick Psycho Cannon! Selena Aura Cannon!".The three then attacked as Cyrus said,"I shall have my revenge on you Bob!"

Stella P.O.V
I found several grunts out cold and I found Bob's Pokemon wrecking the place.I found Thunder.He was looking sad and I said,"Where is Bob?".He then pointed to the base and I saw all of his Pokemon walk out.I saw Z standing there with Lighting."Where is he?" I said."In there. You should stay out here. He told me too." said Z."Why? He is my friend." I said. 

I then ran past them and I found Bob on the floor."Bob?!" I yelled.He then looked at me and he said,"Get back Stella."."Why?" I said."Because of him." said Bob.

He then pointed to the Genetic Pokemon.He grabbed Bob and he said,"Lets get going Stella."."How do you know my name?" I said."Bob talks about you a lot." said Mewtwo.Bob was out cold and I said,"Can you tell his Pokemon this?"."Um sure." said Mewtwo."I love him." I said.

We were outside of the mountain and I was waiting for Bob to wake up."Come on Bob. Wake up already. I need you." I said."Bob!" yelled May.

She ran over and she said,"What happened to him?"."He was fighting someone named Cyrus and he end up like this according to the Pokemon." I said."Cyrus is the leader of Team Galactic right Roy?" said Aries."Yes. He was a very powerful man and it took several trainers in Sinnoh to defeat him." said Roy."So where are his Pokemon?" said Brendan

"I don't know. Mewtwo who helped me carry him outside return the Pokemon and he gave me his bag and he told me not to open it. He also told me to go find these ingredients." I said.

I then handed Finn a list and he said," So Bob needs this stuff to wake up. Lets go look for it Baltoy!".The Pokemon then came out and he ran toward the river with Tara, Brendan, and Jade went to go get some medicine from a hospital along Tara's Dodrio.Roy and Aries went to go check how far the nearest Pokemon Center is from here.

May sat with me and she said,"You really like him don't you?"."I think every does but I love him." I said.

Finn P.O.V
I was grabbing some water from the river and Baltoy was grabbing some berries."Good job Finn. I didn't know you cared for that much for Master Bob." said Tara."Well he is my best friend. I mean he isn't the smartest person out there but he cares for his friends, family, and Pokemon more than any thing in this world. So this is for him." I said.

The ground started shaking and I said,"Get away from the water Tara.".I then saw a Steelix appear from the ground."Is your name Finn?" said Steelix."Yes. And how can I hear you?" I said."You protect those baby Pokemon from Team Hyde and your friend freed the adults so I am joining you on your journeyWill you accept me?" said Steelix."Sure. Welcome to the team Steelix." I said.

He then cheered as I heard screams.Some baby Pokemon fell into the river and there was a waterfall."Steelix! Save the Pokemon!" I said.He then did it and then he blocked the way to the waterfall."Baltoy grab them with Psychic! I know you hate me but please help me." I said.

It then grabbed the Pokemon and then it glowed.A Claydol stood there and I said,"Awesome!".It then placed them on land and their parents thanked me and my Pokemon and I looked at Steelix and Claydol."Welcome to the team you two." I said.I then return them and I said,"Lets get going Tara."."Right." said Tara.We walked back.

Bob P.O.V
I looked around and I was in that empty field.I have been in here for days since my fight with Cyrus but on the outside world, it has been a few hours.I then found the door and I was stopped by a Dialga and Regigigas."I hope I can take them by myself." I said.I then dodged their attacks and then I said,"Aura Cannon!".I fired a beam that knocked out the two.I then opened the door and I woke up.

I saw my friends looking at me."Bob!" said Stella.She then hugged me and I said,"What is going on? And who are you?"."My name is Tara Fisher and I am a huge fan of your brother. He is just so cool." said Tara.Lance had a lot of fan girls."So how long was I out for?" I said." About 5 hours. You took longer than I thought." said Mewtwo.

The Pokemon then stood there with some gloves."Are these the gloves?" said Finn."Yes Finn. These gloves are Bob's grandfather. He was like Sir Aaron who is not longer with us. Here you go Bob." said Mewtwo.

I then put on the gloves and I felt pure power."I feel better. Lets go to Empire City." I said."We can't Bob." said Aries.She then stood there with Roy and he said,"The Gym leader is out of town due to training. We can still go to Summer Town for the Grand Festival."."I am so game." said Brendan."Lets go then. So where is Meowth?" I said.

Jade came up to me with the Cat and he said,"You are okay Bob. I was so worried about you."."Thanks buddy. Lets get going already." I said.We walked toward the gate.Thunder and Supernova came out and then they glowed."They are evolving?" said May."Yeah." I said.Then an Electivire and Aegislash stood there and I hugged them."You guys rock." I said.

Next time,
The Grand Festival Begins.         

No comments:

Post a Comment