Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 35 The Pokemon League part 9 Third Round


Bob P.O.V
I was feeding Pancham.He was wearing a black belt that I got him from the mall yesterday before the fight.He was more braver with the belt on but he can't talk to me with my aura yet.He is still very young."You ready for my match today?" I said.

He nod as he started punching the air."Calm down Pancham. We don't want you tuckered out. I need you focused on the match." I said.He sat down and I noticed Shadow and Max walking toward me."Can you go play with the others for a minute?" I said.

He nod as he went to go play with Scampers, Garth, Dedenne, Victini, Mew, Jirachi, and Pichu.They were being watched by Sawk and Grace."Hey Bob. You are looking better." said Max.My eye was healed and I felt awesome.

"Yeah.Thanks to me getting a nice sleep. It helped. What are you guys doing here? I thought you guys would be planning for your match especially yours Shadow." I said."It is planned and I am ready for anything that happens." said Shadow.

"So who are you going to use Bob?" said Max."I shouldn't tell you because Dawn is friends with Paul." I said."He is right about that." said Shadow."You are right. So Shadow. Are you and my sister friends yet?" said Max."Somewhat. She doesn't want to kill me anymore." said Shadow."That is a start." I said."Yeah. She is going to be at your match." said Max."Really?" said Shadow."We all are. Lets just say that I am interested about your match Shadow." I said.

Trip was Ash's rival from Unova and lets just that he has gotten better just like Shadow.Shadow is going to be known as Ash after it."Yeah. I mean Trip is one of Ash's rivals." said Max."Yeah but Ash is gone." said Shadow."People return Shadow even if they don't like it." I said.Selena came over to us and she said,"Brendan's match is the Flint Arena is starting soon."."Lets get going. Return!" I said.

I return all of them but Pichu and Pancham.Pichu jumped onto my shoulder and Pancham into my jacket pocket.He pointed to the arena and Max said,"So he is like your GPS?"."Yeah. He likes a good match just like his dad." I said."Lets go." said Shadow.

Brendan P.O.V
I saw Bob with his Pancham walking into the room."I can't believe that you lead me in the girls dressing room." said Bob.His face was red from the slaps."He is still a baby you know." I said."Yeah but he should know the difference by now. So are you ready for this battle?" said Bob."Yep. Where is Pichu?" I said."She went to go find Stella and save me a spot. I really hope that she doesn't get lost." said Bob."Don't worry so much it Bob. This guy is going down." I said.I held my Pokeball holding my best friend and I walked out there as Bob ran after Pancham.

I saw Hector.He had black hair and he had a scar on his right eye."You must be Jade's friend. You are going to lose." said Hector."I will win for Jade." I said."You like her? You don't know the real Jade Brendan. She is a bitch. She gave me this scar." said Hector."I really don't care. She is my friend and I like her so you are going down!" I said.

"Begin the 3 on 3." said the ref."Your loss. Go Crobat!" said Hector.The Bat Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Espeon!".The Sun Pokemon came out and I said,"I hope that training with those trainers in Orre helped you girl.".She nod as the ref said,"Begin!".

"Hidden Power!" I said.It turned into an electric one as Hector said,"Dodge! Steel Wing!".The steel attack knocked back the Sun Pokemon back as I said,"Trick Room!".The Bat Pokemon went slow as I said,"Iron Tail then Psychic!".The attacks hit as Hector said,"Switch!".

The Bat Pokemon went back in his ball.Trainers could do that in between a match like that."Go Mamoswine!" said Hector.The Twin Tusk Pokemon came out and he said,"Blizzard!"."Dodge it!" I said.The attack then froze the cat just like that and Hector said,"Double Edge!"."Return!" I said.

She went back in as I said,"Go Snorlax!".The Sleeping Pokemon was well sleeping as Hector said,"Giga Impact!"."Grab him." I said.The Pokemon then grab the mammoth and I said,"Seismic Toss!".He then slammed the mammoth out cold."Return!" yelled Hector.

He return the Twin tusk Pokemon as he said,"You are good Brendan. I will give you that but time for you to fall! Go Terrakion!".The Cavern Pokemon came out as I said,"You want to keep going?".He nod his head as I said,"We have a match to win."."Yeah right!" yelled Hector."Begin!" yelled the ref.

"Snorlax Hyper Beam!" I said.He fired one and Hector said,"Sacred Sword!".The beam was cut in half as Hector said,"While that thing is charging up, Work Up and Close Combat!"."Thunder Punch!" I said.I was hoping for a paralysis and it did as Snorlax got knocked out."Return old pal. Go Exploud!" I said.

The Loud Noise Pokemon came out and Hector said,"That things is going to lose against Terrakion."."No you are." I said."Begin." said the ref.

"Roar." I said.The Cavern Pokemon went back in as Crobat came out."Good. Thunder! " I said.The Bat was shocked with the powerful attack and it was out cold.Hector return him as he said,"Get out here!".

The Cavern Pokemon came back out as Hector said,"Sacred Sword!"."Dodge it and then Hyper Voice and Boomburst!" I said.The two attacks went in the ear and Hector said,"Finish that boombox with Hyper Sword!".The sword slashed into the Loud Noise Pokemon and he got knocked out.

I return the Loud Noise Pokemon as I said,"Lets win this Espeon!".She came out and the ref said,"Lets finish this!".

"Rock Slide!" said Hector."Dodge and then Psyshock!" I said.The psychic attack hit as I said,"Finish this for Lax and Ex! Dazzling Gleam and then Psychic plus Synchronoise!".The Sun Pokemon knocked out the Cavern Pokemon as the ref said,"Winner Brendan.".

She jumped onto me as I said,"You were awesome out there girl.".She got off me as Hector said,"You will regret being friends with her."."I won't." I said.

I then got tackled by my cousin."You were awesome out there.Espeon too. I remember when you started with her as an Eevee." said Sapphire."You started with her? I thought you started out with Swampert." said Jade."He did both." said Ruby."That is so cool." said Emerald.

"So when is your match Gold?" said Crystal."Soon in the Marshal Arena. I can't believe I am going against Yellow." said Gold."Yellow?" said Jade."She is a friend of theirs. She has a massive crush on Red." said Gold."You mean the Champion Red?" said Jade."Yep. They are old friends." said Emerald."I still can't believe that Green and Sliver battle. Those two are like family. The battle was close and Blue was happy that his girlfriend won." said Ruby."Yeah. So we need to go see our friends match." I said."Who?" said Crystal."Someone named Shawn." I said."Okay then Brendan." said Sapphire.

They walked toward the Marshal Arena and me and Jade plus Espeon who didn't want to go back in walked toward the Lorelei Arena.

We found Bob being held back by a Victreebel owned by Emma.They were with Stella, Shadow, Leaf, and Serena."Where are the others?" I said."Finn is watching a match with Larry along with Roy, Aries, and Tara. " said Shadow."Oh." said Jade.

She sat down and I said,"So where is Max and May?"."Getting snacks along with Selena." said Leaf."Yep. She wanted too." said Serena.Me and Jade then said,"So why is Bob tied up?"."Shawn. He and Bob are like rivals and not the fun kind." said Emma."Oh." said Jade."He is going to lose. I mean Indy is a great trainer." said Bob."You are  right but we haven't seen Shawn yet." said Stella.

 The Flycatcher Pokemon squeezed the boy as I said,"Why did you do that?"."I know Bob like I know myself." said Emma."Oh." said Jade.The two came back with snacks as Vivi stood there."Why is he tied up?" said Vivi."Good question. Shadow?" said May."Bob and Shawn hated each other." said Shadow."Oh." said Max.They sat down as I saw Indy.

Indy P.O.V
I haven't been in one of these parts in a while.I am up against some guy named Shawn.His lackeys beat me up but I wasn't going to give up without a fight."You must be Indy?" said Shawn."Yep and you must be Shawn." I said."You are going to lose badly here." said Shawn."I don't give up without a fight." I said.

"Three one on one battles." said the ref."Go Maractus!" I said.The Cactus Pokemon came out and Shawn said,"What a weak Pokemon. Go Brain!".The shiny Marionette Pokemon came out and she sent a shiver down my spine."Begin." said the ref.

"Shadow Ball." said Shawn."Dodge it and then Petal Blizzard!" I said.The grass then went through the ghost as Shawn said,"You lost. Flamethrower.".

The grass Pokemon was out as I return her."Go Lapras!" I said.The Transport Pokemon came out and Shawn started laughing."What is so funny?" I said."Oh nothing. I expected that type of Pokemon from Bob." said Shawn."You know Bob?" I said."Yes and he is the weakest trainer that I have seen." said Shawn."No way. Bob is the strongest." I said."We have to wait and see. Return Brain." said Shawn.The ghost went back as he said,"Go Spike.".The Plasma Pokemon came out and it stood still."Begin." said the ref.

"He may have the advantage but we got this Perish Song!" I said.The Transport Pokemon sung as Shawn said,"Show this thing our power! Switch into Mow Form and then Leaf Storm plus Shadow Ball."The two attacks hit her as I said,"Sheer Cold!".The ghost stood there and I said,"How!?"."I trained it to take it! Overheat!" said Shawn.

The fire knocked out my second Pokemon as I return her."You were great out there." I said."Go Carracosta!" I said.The Prototurtle Pokemon came out. He was my fossil Pokemon and he wasn't going down without a fight."End that turtle. Go Zorro!" said Shawn.

The Illusion Fox came out."Yawn. This trainer is so boring Shawn." said Zorro."He can talk?" I said."Yes I can. I thought you would be facing that Bob guy. His aura is just the best here." said Zorro."Yes. I want to kill him." said Shawn."You will have to get past me first!" I yelled."Weakling." said the two."Begin!" said the ref.

"Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Focus Blast, Hyper Beam, Stone Edge, and Surf!" I said.The turtle did it and Shawn said,"Aura Sphere!".It was hit with a black aura sphere."Huh?" I said."You are a weakling." said Zorro."End this with Sacred Fire!" said Shawn.The turtle was out and the ref said,"The winner is Shawn.".I return the turtle and I walked off.

Bob P.O.V
I ran down to the bottom because I was having my match there.I had Pancham and Pichu in my pocket along with Selena.I saw Shawn with Zorro."Robert." said Shawn."You know my real name?" I said."Of course I do. You are the brother of the Champion who I will utterly crush." said Shawn."You piss me off." said Selena."Oh yes. You must be Bob's partner. You are pretty cute." said Zorro.He then got closer to the Aura Pokemon as Pichu stop him with a thundershock."Lets go." I said.

I stood across from Paul.He look like he wanted to win."Lets go Bob." said Paul."Sorry." I said.I stood there and the ref said,"Two triple Battles."."Go Ursaring, Weavile, and Honchkrow!" said Paul.The Hibernator Pokemon, the Sharp Claw Pokemon, and the Big Boss Pokemon came out and I said,"Go Damien, Sawk, and Meowth!".The three came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Bulk Up then Slash! Swords Dance then Metal Claw! Night Slash then Aerial Ace!" said Paul."Block it Damien with King's Shield!" I said.He then blocked the three and I said,"Meowth Focus Blast! Sawk Close Combat! Damien Bolt Strike!".The three knocked out all of Paul's Pokemon as the ref said,"Break!".

I sat there and Pichu said,"BobYou need to calm down."."I know that but I can't. What he did to Indy is unforgivable." I said.Pancham then said,"You can do it Bob."."You talked? That is amazing!" I said.

I then grabbed the panda and Pichu said,"How?"."It must have been the fighting Pokemon. I am impressed." I said.Pancham then practice his punchs as I said,"Keep an eye on him."

I walked up there and Paul said,"Go Torterra, Electivire, and Magmortar!".The Continent Pokemon, the Thunderbolt Pokemon, and the Blast Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Raikou, Entei, and Suicune!".The legendary beasts came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

Paul and I then said,"Thunder! Flamethrower/Eruption! Frenzy Plant/Blizzard!".The attacks hit and I said,"Blizzard, Eruption, and Thunder in one!".The attack hit knocking out the three."Winner Bob!" said the ref.

I walked with Paul."You were pretty good out there Paul." I said."But I got creamed. I mean this is worse than my lost to Ash." said Paul."Yeah. I saw that. It was a good match though." I said."Do you mind if I stay around to watch?" said Paul."No problem man." I said."Bob!" yelled Dawn.

She then tackled me as she said,"You were awesome out there!"."Thanks Dawn." I said.She then noticed Paul and hugged him."Hey Dane." said Paul."It is Dawn!" yelled Dawn."I know that but I can't say it." said Paul.

Lucas showed up with Rick."Nice match Bob. Next time don't use your legendary Pokemon." said Rick."I know but I felt like it." I said."Same old Bob. I better get going. You should come with me." said Rick."Why?" I said."Your friend Max's match against Morton." said Rick.

We found Shadow."Hey." said Shadow."Hey man .This is my cousin Rick." I said."You must be Shadow. I heard about you through the trainer grapevine." said Rick."You too. You are quite the strong trainer." said Shadow."Thank you Ash." said Rick.

Shadow then grabbed me and he said,"Did you tell him?"."Nope. I figure it out." said Rick."Of course you did." I said.I then felt Pancham wanting some air."Sorry little guy." I said.

He got out and he said,"Where is Stella?"."She went shopping and to help Indy out." said Shadow."I understand." I said."So we are part of the top 16?" said Rick."Guess so. What about your girlfriend?" I said."Her name is Krystal and she along with my best friend Sonia won their matches against Tara and Tony." said Rick."Tara lost?" I said."She is your friend right?" said Shadow."Yeah. So Max and you are left?" I said."Yes and Morton will be going down." said Shadow.

Max P.O.V
I stood across from Morton."Look who it is. It is little Max." said Morton.I met Morton and I didn't like him that much.I like his sister but not him."Lets battle Morton. I'll beat you for Iris and Ash!" I said.You'll lost because that is what Iris said and she lost." said Morton.

"Begin the 6 on 6 battle on request of Mr. Morton." said the ref."Go Banette." I said.The ghost that I met in that mansion came out and Morton said,"I knew about this one. Go Eelektross!".The EleFish Pokemon came out with a shocking presence on the field and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Shadow Ball!" I said.The attack hit and Morton said,"Thunder Fang!".The ghost flew up as I said,"Shadow Punch now buddy!".Eelektross then grab the ghost and Morton said,"Discharge and Volt Tackle!".The EleFish Pokemon then then shocked the Marionette Pokemon and I said,"Phantom Force!".The ghost attack then knocked out Eelektross but the ghost was paralyzed."Winner Banette!" said the ref.

I then return him and Morton said,"You got me interested. Most people couldn't take out Eelektross. Go Regice!" .The Iceberg Pokemon then came out and I said,"Lets go Slaking!".My dad's Pokemon came out and he really pounded his chest like Donkey Kong."Begin." said the ref.

"Zap Cannon!" said Morton."Dodge it." I said. My Slaking just like my dads didn't fully evolved from his last form and so he was fast."Brick Break!" I said."Hyper Beam!" said Morton.The attack then hit and then Morton said,"Blizzard!".The ape was frozen solid and I said,"Sunny Day and then Flamethrower!".The ice then melted as a huge burst of fire came out."Lock On then Zap Cannon, Hyper Beam, Thunder, Blizzard, Focus Blast, and Flash Cannon." said Morton.The attacks then knocked out the ape."Winner Regice!" said the ref.

I return him and I said,"Go Samurott!".The Formidable Pokemon came out and Morton said,"Return now Regice. Go Cresselia!".The Lunar Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Moonblast and then Psychic!" said Morton."Dodge and then Hydro Pump!" I said.The attack hit and then Morton said,"Hyper Beam!"."Dodge and then Water Pledge and Hydro Cannon!" I said.The two powerful water attacks hit and they knocked her out soaking wet."Winner Samurott!".

I return him and Morton said,"Come back out Regice!".The Iceberg Pokemon came out and I said,"Return Banette!".The Marionette Pokemon came back out as the ref said,"Begin!".

"Hyper Beam!" yelled Morton."Dodge it and then Phantom Force!" I said.The attack hit as Morton said,"Zap Cannon!"."Hyper Beam!" I said.The two attacks knocked the two out."Tie! Since Morton has lost 3 of his Pokemon, we will be having a small break." said the ref.

I sat on a bench and I saw Bob and Shadow with a guy who looked like Bob."Nice job out there Max." said Shadow."Thanks Shadow. Who is this?" I said."I am Bob's cousin Rick. I am in this to win it." said Rick."You'll have to get past me first Rick." said Bob."Yeah and me." I said."Yeah. I hope you beat Morton for Iris and Ash." said Shadow."Yeah and for Zeke." said Bob."Zeke? I defeated a guy named Zeke in my match earlier. He was really good." said Rick."Really? I wanted to beat him." said Bob.

He pouted as Pancham ran off."Pancham! Later Max!" yelled Bob.He ran after the baby Pokemon as the ref said,"Would Max please report to the stage?".

I walked up there and Morton said,"Lets go Garchomp!".The Mach Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Samurott!".The Formidable Pokemon came back out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Blizzard and Surf!" I said."Dodge it and then Dragon Claw!" said Morton.He then slashed the Sea Lion as I said,"Blizzard now!"."Mega Evolve. Dragonbreath!" said Morton.Samurott was knocked out by the mega form but I noticed that his wings was frozen so I still had a chance."Return." I said.

I then said,"Lets go Gallade!".The Blade Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Psycho Cut!" I said."Dodge and then Crunch!" said Morton."Once he gets close, Close Combat!" I said.The attacks hit and Gallade stood there fine as Garchomp had swirls in his eyes."Winner Gallade!" said the Ref.

Morton then return the Mach Pokemon as he said,"You are good Max. I will give you that. So lets see how you can handle him. Go Charizard!".The shiny Flame Pokemon came out and I said,"You still in this Gallade?".He nod his head and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Flamethrower!" said Morton."Dodge and then Psycho Cut!" I said.The attacks hit and then Charizard roared."Fire Blast!" said Morton.The fire attack then burned the Blade Pokemon as I said,"Thunder Punch!"."Air Slash!" said Morton.Gallade was knocked out and I return him.

"Lets go Flygon!" I said.The Mystic Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin.".

"Mega Evolve!" said Morton.The Mega version of Charizard X appeared but he was shiny."You ready?" I said.The dragon nod and I said,"Sandstorm!".Then sand appeared as Morton said,"Blow it away with Fire Spin!"."Slash him with Dragon Claw then Dragonbreath!" I said.The two dragon moves hit as Morton said,"Blast Burn and Draco Meteor!"."Dodge then use your Draco Meteor!" I said.The Dragon move knocked out the Flame Pokemon and the ref said,"Final Pokemon for Morton!".

"Lets win this Zygarde!" said Morton.The Order Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"Dragon Breath!" said Morton.The Mystic Pokemon got hit and I said,"Hyper Beam!".The blast hit the legendary Pokemon but it ignore it."Knocked that thing out with Sludge Wave and Dragon Pulse!" said Morton.Flygon got knocked out and I return him."Lets win this Sceptile!" I yelled.The Forest Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Final round!".

"Land's Wrath and Dragon Pulse!" said Morton." Dodge it and use Leaf Blade!" I said."Dragon Breath!" said Morton.Sceptile then appeared next to me paralyzed."You going to be alright?"I said.He nod as I said,"Let's keeping going with Bullet Seed!"."Dragon Pulse!" said Morton."Sunny Day and Solar Beam!" I said.The attack hit as I said,"Dragon Pulse!"."End this with Draco Meteor!" yelled Morton.Then we saw Sceptile knocked out as the Order Pokemon breathing heavily."Winner Morton!" said the ref.

I then return Sceptile and Morton said,"That was a great battle."."Yeah. I lost though." I said.Morton stood there and he said,"If you see your friends and maybe Ash. Tell him I am sorry for what I did to him.".

He walked off as Shadow said,"He changed for the better."."Hmm?" I said."It is nothing. I better get ready for my match in this arena." said Shadow."I will go find Bob." said Rick.He ran off as I went to the Pokemon center.

Bob P.O.V
Pancham went to my tent and I return him."Sometimes." I said.I then saw Rick."You are going to be late for Ash's match." said Rick."Coming." I said.

I then felt a powerful aura and I grab Rick and I moved him out of the way.I then saw Arceus and a Lapras standing there."Huh?" said Rick."Come out Jirachi Refresh!" I said.The Wish Pokemon came out and it healed the two."Thank you kind trainer." said Arceus."Why are you here?" I said."Team HydeThey captured some of the Pokemon include my parents." said Lapras."You poor thing. Here." I said.

I held out two balls and I said,"Join me. I know that after this tourney I am going after them."."Okay Bob." said Arceus.The two went in as Rick said,"Lets go cos."."Right!" I said.

Shadow P.O.V
I stood there and I thought,"Time to face my fears."I then saw my friends that I traveled with in a mob and a certain girl cheering loudly for me.I then saw my rivals Ritchie from Kanto, Harrison from Johto, Morrison and Tyson from Hoenn, Paul, Barry, Kenny, Conway, and Tobias from Sinnoh, and Cameron, Virgil, Stephan, and Bianca from Unova.I then saw Trip.

He stood there and the ref said,"You two must tell me your real names."."My name is Trip and I am from Nuvema Town." said Trip."Good. You may go to your spot now Trip. You Shadow? If you don't tell me, you will be disqualified from this." said the Ref."You will announce our names after this right?" I said."Yes." said the ref."My name is Ash Satoshi Ketchum from Pallet Town." I said."You are alive?" said the ref and Trip."Yep." I said.

I stood across from him and he said,"Lets have one triple battle."."Sure." I said."Begin the triple battle!" said the ref."Lets go Serperior, Conkeldurr, and Jellicent!".The Regal Pokemon, the Muscular Pokemon, and the Floating Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Charizard, Blastoise, and Venusaur!".The Flame Pokemon, the Shellfish Pokemon, and the Seed Pokemon came out and the ref said,"Begin!".

"These three are very powerful because they work well as a team." I said."Whatever. Leaf Storm, Water Spout and Hydro Pump, and Focus Blast!" said Trip."Time for the triple finish! Blast Burn, Solar Beam, and Hydro Cannon along with Fire Pledge, Water Pledge, and Grass Pledge!" I said.My three oldest Pokemon fired 6 powerful attacks and they all knocked out Trip's forces."And the Winner is Ash Ketchum who has returned!" said the ref."Ash!" yelled the crowd."You are so dead. Return go Pidegot!" I said.I sent out the Bird Pokemon and I flew off.

Next time,
Bob helps Ash reunite with his friends.                      

No comments:

Post a Comment