Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 34 The Pokemon League part 8 Filler of the Tourney

Bob P.O.V
I was sipping some tea and Emma sat there."So why haven't you let me out Bob?" said Emma.I was tied up by her Victreebel and I was being held up."I have been busy." I said."That is such a lie. I escaped that thick skull of yours so I can see you and your girlfriend." said Emma.I then said,"I kinda forgot."."That is a good answer Bob. Put him down hon." said Emma.

The Flycatcher Pokemon put me down as I said,"So what about that fake Team Rocket?"."They got a job here." said Emma."Where? I need to make sure that Meowth doesn't find them." I said."Don't worry. They aren't in a well known shop." said Emma."Where?" I said."In the Pokemon Magician store." said Emma."That's a thing?" I said.

"Yep.It is weird like that. So any people hook up?" said Emma."I got some lovers back together and I helped Swampert and Blaze get a kid by going through the Reverse World which made me puck up my lunch." I said."I see. Guess my clone is being a little cupid." said Emma."And I guess that my clone is annoying me.".

I then got a shiny Scyther on my neck as she said,"Say that again Bob and your head will be cut off."."Okay. You are the best clone that a guy could ask for." I said."Good." said Emma.

The Mantis Pokemon back off as I said,"She is getting strong. I still don't get why she hasn't evolved yet."."We could say that about Z, Damien, and Meowth." said Emma."I just got Damien." I said."So?" said Emma.I then shut up as she said,"Can we have a quick battle?"."Why?" I said."I need to battle someone from this world. I am feeling the battling energy in the air." said Emma."Yep." I said.

Then I noticed Max and the group."Bob!" yelled Max.He shook me up and down as I said,"What is wrong with him?"."He is in the third round." said Iris.The aura around her was sad as Cilan said,"That was so weird how your opponent used the Temporal Pokemon and the Order Pokemon."."Yeah. I mean he defeated Dragonite and Excadrill!" said Iris."We all lose sometimes Iris." said Max."You're right but I wanted to battle Shadow. I mean he is so cool." said Iris."Does the dragon master have a crush?" said Misty."No! I mean Bob! Who is this?!" said Iris.

Her face was so red and I said,"This is my old friend Emma. She came here to see me win."."Yeah. You some how made to the Third Round." said Emma."You haven't seen Bob in battle lately Emma. He is so awesome and he hasn't lost a Pokemon yet." said Dawn."What about his Leavanny?" said Brock.

"That was a technicality." said Dawn."I'm impress that you know what that word mean Dawn." said Gary."I am not that stupid Gary." said Dawn."So you admit it Dawn?" said Tracey."No!" said Dawn."Yeah right." said the two.Dawn then pouted as Emma said,"So who wants a battle?".

I stood with Emma and I said,"How did I get myself into this mess?"."This is for Misty remember. We are the same person somewhat. So we need to see how would be a better boyfriend for her." said Emma."You seem like a better Cupid than me." I said."Yeah. I am." said Emma.

"You ready to start Gary and Tracey?" said Brock.He was the ref as Gary stood across from the Pokemon Watcher which sounds very weird but not as weird as Pokemon Magician which is pretty weird."Lets begin the 6 on 6 match between Gary Oak and Tracey Sketchit." said Brock."Go Nidoqueen!" said Gary.The Drill Pokemon came out and Tracey said,"Go Clefable!".The Fairy Pokemon came out and Brock said,"Begin!".

"Moonblast!" said Tracey."Double Kick then Mega Punch!" said Gary.The Drill Pokemon then punched the fairy and then Tracey said,"Blizzard and then Metronome!".The ice move hit and then a Hydro Pump hit the girl.She was still up and Gary said,"You still in this Nidoqueen?".She then nod her head as Gary said,"Strength then Hyper Beam!".She then threw the Pokemon in the air and then it was knocked out thanks to the hyper beam."Winner Nidoqueen." said Brock.

Gary return the Drill Pokemon and he said,"Lets go Arcanine!".The Legendary Pokemon came out and Tracey said,"Go Octillery!".The shiny Jet Pokemon came out and Brock said,"Begin!".

"Gunk Shot and then Hydro Pump!" said Tracey."Dodge it then Fire Blast!" said Gary.The fire hit and the jet Pokemon smiled."Hyper Beam!" said Tracey.The beam hit Arcanine and it was knocked out."Winner Octillery!" said Brock.

"Return! Go Nidoqueen!" said Gary.The Drill Pokemon came back out and Brock said,"Begin!"."Dynamic Punch!" said Gary."Stop her with Fire Blast!" said Tracey.The two then knocked each other out and Brock said,"Tie!".

Gary return her as I said,"This match is amazing right Misty?"."Yeah I guess. I mean these two have battled before. Nothing is different." said Misty."Yeah but the energy from this battle. Can't you feel it?" said Emma."Nope." said Misty."This is going to be hard than I thought." I said."Hmm?" said May."It is nothing." I said.

"Go Scizor!" said Gary.The Pincer Pokemon came out and Tracey said,"Go Monferno!".The Sinnoh starter Pokemon came out and Brock said,"Begin!"."Fire Punch then Swift!" said Tracey."Dodge it with Quick Attack!" said Gary.The Bug dodged the monkey and then Gary said,"Metal Claw and Steel Wing!".

The two moves hit the monkey back as Tracey said,"Flamethrower!".The fire turned into a ramp."Ride it up with Flame Whell !" said Tracey. The monkey went up in with the fire wheel and then Tracey said,"Fire Punch!"."Metal Claw!" said Gary.The two attack hit and they were knocked out."Tie!" yelled Brock.

"You enjoying this yet Misty?" said Emma."Somewhat." said Misty."She seen Bob and Shadow battle. It is hard to compete with that." said Max."She is right. Your battles are tre magnifque." said Iris."Do you have to remind me of her Iris?" said Cilan."Who is he talking about?" said Max."His ex." said Iris."Yes. We dated but we stopped after I noticed how snobby she was. I helped her up to an A rank and she became a snob." said Cilan.

"I see.Does Iris have someone like that?" said Dawn."Yeah. Georgia. She is a Dragon Buster." said Cilan."Huh?" said the four."They are people who defeated Dragon type Pokemon. I am correct?" said Emma."Yep." said Iris.

Gary then said,"Go Electivire!".The Thunderbolt Pokemon came out and Tracey said,"Go Venomoth!".The Poison Moth Pokemon come out and then Brock said,"Go!".

"Thunder!" yelled Gary."Sleep Powder plus Gusy!" said Tracey.The thunder knocked the bug out as the monster was asleep." Winner?" said Brock.

"Go Scyther!" said Tracey.The Mantis Pokemon came out and Brock said,"Begin!".

"Swords Dance 5 times." said Tracey.It went fast for its age."Bug Buzz then Brick Break!" said Tracey.The Thunderbolt Pokemon got knocked out as Gary return the Pokemon."Go Umbreon!" said Gary.The Moonlight Pokemon came out and Brock said,"Begin!".

"Double Team then Skull Bash!" said Gary."Double Team then Slash!" said Tracey.The two Pokemon fought as I felt the power between the two trainers.They were fighting for a girl and they were focused on this."Finish this! Hyper Beam!" yelled the two.The two Pokemon were knocked out as Brock said,"Final Round!"

The two return the Pokemon and Gary said,"Go Blastoise!".The Shellfish Pokemon came out and Tracey said,"Go Azumarill!".The Aqua Rabbit Pokemon came out and Brock said,"Begin the final round!".

"Hydro Pump!" yelled the two.The two water attacks hit and it made steams."Play Rough!" yelled Tracey."Go into your shell!" yelled Gary.The rabbit hit the shell and then Gary said,"Ice Fang!".It bit the mouse and Tracey yelled,"Focus Blast!".The Shell then slammed into me."Bob!" yelled Emma."I'm fine." I said.

The Shellfish Pokemon got off me and Gary said,"Finish that mouse with Hydro Cannon in Mega Form!".It then mega evolved and three Hydro Cannons hit the mouse into a tree.It was knocked out and Brock said,"Winner Gary."

I then notice Misty and Gary talking."Guess we found who Misty likes Bob. Why did you go into that?" said Emma."I didn't want Gary to lose." I said."You helped him?" said Emma."No. I did it for her heart." I said."You are so sweet sometimes Bob." said Emma."I know." I said.

I stood up and I said,"I better get going. Emma. Please don't do anything that I will hate."."No promises Bob." said Emma."I'll keep her in check Bob." said Brock."Thank Brock." I said.I walked toward the Pokemon Center.

I saw Light and Tetra with my Pichu."Thanks for keeping an eye on her." I said."It is no problem Bob. She is a real good Pokemon Bob." said Tetra."Yeah. She is just like her parents." I said."Ah yes. Your Blaziken and Swampert are the parents right?" said Light."Yep. They couldn't have kids for several reasons but this is the best opinion." I said."Yeah. So how is your egg doing?" said Tetra.

I held the egg and I said,"It is doing well and Aaron is taking great care of it.".Then the egg glowed like crazy.Light grab the egg as he said,"Tetra! Go grab the stuff for the egg! You know what I mean!".She ran off with the scarf wearing Pichu."What is happened Bob?" said Pichu."The egg is hatching." I said.I then sent out Swampert, Blaze, and Aaron."It is hatching?" said the three."Yep. Lets welcome him/her to the team with great honor." I said."Right." said the three."Pichu. I need you to be an good older sister." I said."I got this Bob." said Pichu.

The egg hatched and I saw the fighting type.It was a Pancham."Awesome!" I said.The Playful Pokemon looked around its new surroundings.It got scared and it jumped into my jacket."That guy is rare here in Kalos." said Light."I have seen this guy before." I said."You're right but this guy right here has the ability Tough Claw and Trace. This is going to be the strongest fighting type ever." said Tetra.

I then grab the baby panda and I said,"Welcome to the team. My name is Bob and this is Aaron. Aaron help raised you along with me.".The Iron Armor Pokemon held out his hand and the baby shook his hand."This is Blaze and Swampert. These two are the best representative for my team." I said.

The baby gave the fire bird a hug along with the fish."Why?" said Aaron.The medical students shrugged as I said,"And this is your sister Pichu."."Hi Pancham." said Pichu.The baby Pokemon hugged her and I said,"So cute.".I then return the three older Pokemon and I said,"Hop on you two.".The two did but I held the baby."Later guys." I said.

I walked down to the mall and I found Leaf, Stella, Serena, Hilda, and Shadow."Hey guys. Look at the latest member of team Bob." I said.Pancham then hid in my jacket and Leaf said,"Is that the Pokemon that is in the egg?"."Yep. Meet Pancham. He is a little shy. Come out and introduce yourself." I said.

He came out and he was scared."He is so cute Bob!" said Hilda.She then tried to touch him but she was lightly shocked by the Tiny Mouse Pokemon."She doesn't him to be touched. She is just being a good sister." I said."She'll be fine. So you hear anything about the next round?" said Shadow."Nope." I said.

I sat down and Pancham jumped into Stella's arms."He likes you Stella. Guess my aura is spreading to you." I said."I don't mind it Bob. It feels nice." said Stella."Can you two stop for one second? It makes me sick to my stomach." said Hilda.

Pancham got mad as I calmed him down with a snack."So you ready for the third round Shady boy?" I said."What is so special about the third round?" said Serena and Leaf."If you used a fake name. Your real name will be out." said Stella."So that means that?" said the two."Shadow will reveal himself. You better make May stop hating you." said Hilda."I can't. She had a massive crush on Ash and I bashed him. You two remember that?" said Shadow.

Stella and Hilda nod as Leaf said,"You can do it Shadow. We will be there to help you."."Yeah. What are friends for?" said Serena."To hold you back." said a voice.

I then saw a boy.He had blond hair and he looked angry.His aura was just as angry."What did you know?" said Stella."He is your boyfriend?" said the boy."Yep and you are?" I said."My name is Shawn and I saw your matches. They were sad." said Shawn."What did you say?" I said."They were sad excuse for Pokemon battles. You used some pathetic strategies and your Pokemon are pathetic." said Shawn.

"What!" I yelled."Is this Bob mad?" said the three who just meet me only a few days ago."Yep." said Shadow and Stella."You are getting held back by being with your friends. I mean Pokemon are used for us. They help us and we use them to fight. You don't need to be friends with them and your true power is being alone." said Shawn."You don't know anything!" I yelled."I do because I will win this." said Shawn.

I then placed the baby panda down and I said to the mouse,"Protect him by covering his eyes. Stella cover her eyes.".I then socked him.Shawn then hit me back and we had a brawl."Someone stop them!" yelled Leaf."I got this." said a woman.

I was grabbed by a Feraligatr and Officer Jenny said,"Don't you dare do that again! You started the fight and you could get kicked out!".I then calmed down and Shawn said,"You are a loser.".

He walked off as I said,"He is going to lose."."I guess you found your Morton." said Shadow."He is right Bob." said Hilda."I know that. I see you later Stella. Meet me at my camp later. Come on Pichu and Pancham." I said.I then grab the two and I walked off.

Stella P.O.V
"I still can't believe it. That Shawn guy is a pig." said Leaf."He is just speaking his mind." said Shadow."You're right but wow. Bob has an angry problem." said Hilda.

I looked over the carnage.Several tables were broken and a lot of people were got in the crossfire."He hates him." I said."I thought Bob like everyone." said Serena."He does but when you make fun of his friends, family, or Pokemon. You all know the rest." I said."So do you think him and Bob are going to face off?" said Hilda.

"Yep. Those two are very similar." said Shadow."What do you mean by that Shadow?" said Leaf."I mean that their aura are very close." said Shadow."They are? You can see them?" said Serena."Yes. It isn't good as Bob but pretty strong. I hope they settle this like real trainers." said Shadow."Yeah. I better get going. I have some other stuff to do." I said."Later." said the four.

Bob P.O.V
I sat in the woods and Pancham was worried."I'll be fine." I said.My bones were in pain and I had a black eye."You need to calm down Bob." said Z.

She stood there in her human form along with Damien."Yeah man. Anger isn't your strong suit." said Damien."But he got me so angry!" I yelled.Some bird Pokemon flew off as I calmed down."BobLet me battle in this tourney!" said Pichu."Are you sure honey? These Pokemon here are really strong." said Blaze."Yep. wanted to help my trainer win this because what Shawn said about us." said Pichu."I'm okay with this.Blaze?" said Swampert."Fine but Bob. Train her until she is the best." said Blaze."Okay." I said.

Pancham then started punching things as I said,"You want in too?".He nod his head and I said,"Okay. Guess we got some training do too.".The two baby Pokemon cheered as I sent out the rest of my Pokemon.

I sat with Pancham and Pichu on a stump.We finished training and I decide to do some bonding with my Pancham and Pichu.We sat there and I saw Max."You guys can go get some snack. They're in the tent." I said.

The two then ran off as Max came up to me."Hey Max." I said."Hey Bob. I hear about what happened at the mall." said Max."Yeah." I said.My eye was still black and Max said,"You fought Shawn didn't you."."Yeah. You know him or something?" I said."He is an old rival of mine. He is like Paul." said Max."Yeah. I have noticed. Do you know when his match is?" I said."No clue. Can we talk?" said Max."Sure. What about man?" I said."Girls." said Max.

"I see. Why are you asking me?" I said." I can't ask Brock, Gary, or Tracey for reasons. So I came to you because you have a girlfriend plus your Pokemon are dating each other." I said.I then looked over to Blaze and Swampert who were playing with Pichu and Pancham who is like their daughter and son respectively, Thunder hitting on Lighting, Betsy let Drake sleep on her, Universe and Razor flying around, and Nick dealing with Grace and Selena.

"Huh. Guess I didn't notice but dam. Who is this girl?" I said."Vivi."said Max."The youngest member of the Winstrate family? Dam." I said."Yeah. She wants to meet with me. I need some help." said Max."What do you need kid?" said Aaron.

He stood there with Garth."Aaron and Garth are dating experts?" said Max."Yeah. I helped a lot of couple in Magma City for fries." said Garth."I am just good with women stuff." said Aaron."So we are going to help him right?" I said.

I was looking at Garth and he said,"Yeah.".I then return everyone but Pancham, Aaron, Garth, and Pichu.The two little ones jumped on my shoulder as Aaron and Garth stood next to me."Lets go Bob." said Max.

I sat in disguise as Pancham kept looking around for a toy."Calm down Pancham." said Aaron.He sat the Playful Pokemon on his knee and Garth said,"So where is Max? And why are you in disguise?"."Because of the fight." I said."Oh." said Garth.

He then ate some fries that I got him and Pichu said,"So why are we helping him?"."Also that." I said.I then pointed to May and Shadow talking."I am trying to help her with him because I don't want him dead." I said."Smart move Bob." said Aaron."Thanks." I said.I then noticed Max talking with a girl.She had brown hair and she was very cute.I then fell asleep.

I woke up to Pancham.I was in my tent as Selena said,"Aaron made Mewtwo come out and teleport you back. We did some training and we are ready for tomorrow."."Who am I facing?" I said."Some guy named Paul." said Nick." Thanks.Pancham. I am not going to use tomorrow because I need you to watch my battle." I said.The Playful Pokemon hugged me as Nick said,"Who are you going to use?"."You'll just have to see." I said.

Next time,
Bob vs Paul, Max vs Morton, Shadow vs Trip, Brendan vs Hector, Indy vs Shawn, Gold vs Yellow, and many more battles.          

No comments:

Post a Comment