Monday, March 31, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 16 Typhoon City part 2 Contest, Gym, Ghost Tower, Day Care, and Planes Oh My

This part will be very long just like the title.

Bob P.O.V
I was walking with Stella and Jade to the Contest Hall for our next contest."Are you going to be alright Bob? I mean you just fought two very powerful Pokemon and you were hit by a fire blast as well." said the two."I will be fine. I mean Nurse Joy said I was so I will be fine. You two don't need to worry about me that much." I said.

I didn't tell either of them about my dad but I did about the wedding in Love Town where I was going to meet Jade's dad who I am a fan of."So are you two ready? I mean Scarlet and her cute as all life on the planet Jigglypuff." said Jade.

I then shivered as Stella said,"Yes but Bob is still afraid of that Pokemon for some weird reason. So Bob I was thinking."."Of what Stella?" I said."You and me should go to the wedding together Bob." said Stella.

My face went red as Jade said,"Why should you go with him?"."I have known him since he was 10 so I should go." said Stella.The two of them then argue as I sighed.I then thought,"I wonder who I should pick for this contest, the gym, and the wedding.".

I was in the male dressing room with Roy, Hilbert, and Finn."I feel so bad for you right now. I mean you have to pick between two pretty girls to take a wedding. I feel so bad for you right now." said Hilbert.They all knew about my crush on Jade and Stella.

"Yeah. So what should I do?" I said."Go with your guts man. I mean this is just another battle for you to win." said Finn."This is way different from a Pokemon Battle." I said."He is right Bob in his own and weird way mind you. You need to pick the right team and battle plan to win. So you need to pick the right girl and follow it." said Roy.

"That still doesn't make sense but thanks for trying guys." I said."Don't worry about it so much. Enjoy your youth because it is gone." said Hilbert."But you are only 6 years older than me." I said."I am but I feel like I am way older." said Hilbert."Anyway, We will be out in the stands cheering you and Stella on." said Finn.He then grab the man and they walked out and Roy said,"Good luck Bob. I mean it.".I then looked at myself and I said,"I better get ready."

I saw Stella standing there and the announcer said,"And we have Bob who is known in the contest world as the Battler."."I have a nickname?" I thought.I saw the gang in the stands plus Z alone with Swampert and Scampers."Lets go Lighting!" I said.She came out and she then made a twirl.

I saw that Stella had out her Meowstic and I said,"Okay Lighting. Lets show these people the power of Lighting!" I said.She then did a show that totally showed off her Electric type very well.

I then looked over and I saw Stella make her Pokemon show off her potential.Stella makes any of her Pokemon do that and that is one of the main things that I love about her.We won with a pretty high score and she hugged me and making my face light up.

I stood across from a girl."You got this Bob." said Stella.This was the final battle round where we both use two Pokemon to win.She sent out Plusle and Minun which were made for this stuff.She must have prepared for this due to me using Lighting in the contest round so I said,"Lets go Aaron and Garth!".Garth was Gengar who was shiny by the way.

The two came out and the ref said,"Begin."."Okay Helping Hand then Electro Ball!!" said the girl."Protect and then Garth Laughing Face!" I said."Laughing Face?" said the crowd.Then the Ghost made the two Pokemon laughing like crazy."That is the Laughing Face now Hypnosis!" I said.

The two fell asleep and I said,"Aaron Iron Head!".He then knocked out the Minun who was the blue one and then I said,"Garth Dream Eater and then Nightmare!".The Plusle was out cold as the ref said,"The winner is Garth and Aaron." The two then tackled me as Stella said,"I got Scarlet Bob."."I believe you in Stella." I said.

Stella P.O.V
My face went red as I saw Scarlet."This is going to be fun Stella. I am going to win and get my final ribbon." said Scarlet."No I am going to get mine." I said."Final round." said the ref."I choose you Hope and the battler Dewott!" I said.I change Rose into Hope because it fits her okay."I see. Lets go Dragonair and Emboar!" said Scarlet.

The two came out and the ref said,"Begin."."Flamethrower and then Water Pulse!" said Scarlet.The two then attack the two and I heard Scarlet say,"Hyper Beam!".My Pokemon were down but not out."I believe in you guys." I said.

They then glowed as a Samurott stood there alongside a Florges."Okay Moonblast and Double Team. Samurott Hydro Pump and then Razor Shell!" I said.The two Pokemon were knocked out as the ref said,"And we have our winners.".

I stood next to Bob who had Lighting, Aaron, and Garth who were trying to stand right next to him and I had Florges who look like a model, Samurott a samurai, and Meowstic who was a mage.I then recivered my 4th ribbon and I said,"We are all most there you guys.".Then I saw Bob."You are going to make Stella and you are going to win. I know it." said Bob.My face went red as I ran to the dressing room.

Bob P.O.V
I was sitting on the main stage playing with Dedenne who helped Lighting with that move.He was a real good planner for a mouse small than my hand."You ready to go Bob?" said Roy.

He stood there with the others.Jade and Stella were talking about something but I couldn't hear for sure."Yep. I am so ready for the gym." I said."Yes." said Finn.

We left the hall and I saw a flying bird take Dedenne.The bird look like a flying wrestler and I ran after it.I then caught it and I said,"What are you trying to prove here? I mean you are holding one of my friends hostage ."."I wanted to get your attention Master Bob." said the bird."You are a Pokemon?" I said.

I then grab him back and I return him as the bird said,"My name is the epic awesome radical super Hawlucha!".I then sighed and I said,"And why did you need to get my attention?"."Because you captured the Alakazam and the tag team of Luxray and ExcadrillI mean those three are super powerful and you seem like a very strong trainer so let me join you!" yelled Hawlucha.

He was on his knees and I said,"Okay. Welcome to the team Ray." I then captured him and I said,"I sense him and Z are going to be great friends."

I made outside of the gym which had the giant sign of Typhoon City Gym.I didn't see my friends anywhere so I guess that they were inside of the gym.I opened the door and I ducked because a water move went over me."I guess that this must be a trainer." I said.

I walked in and I went toward the left.I saw Jade fighting with her Staraptor against a trainer's Noctowl."Bob. You finally made it. Your trainer is right there. I will be done really soon." said Jade.

I then saw a boy with light blue hair."My name is Terry and I going to win against you. I will show you and my sister my power. I am going to beat you with my 3 flying Pokemon starting with my Xatu!" said Terry.

Then the Mystic Pokemon came out and I said,"I choose you Swampert! ".He came out and Terry said,"Shadow Ball!"."Dodge it and then Ice Beam  and freeze it and swing it like a wrecking ball!" I said.He then swung the ball and it hid the bird and I said,"Ice Beam!".

The Bird was frozen and it was knocked out.Terry return the bird and I said,"I choose you Gliscor.".Then the very scary Fang Scorpion Pokemon came out and I return Swampert."Lets go Razor!" I said.He came out and Terry said,"Sky Uppercut then Ice Fang!"."Dodge and use Sandstorm to confuse him.".He jumped into the dust storm and Gliscor found him."Giga Impact!" said Terry.

Razor fell out and I ran toward him."You alright?" I said.He then nod his head and I said,"Dragon Claw.".He then knocked down Gliscor and I said,"Hyper Beam!".Gliscor had swirls in his eyes and Terry said,"Return! Lets win this Vivillon!".

The Scale Pokemon came out and she was the Modern version."Return. I choose you Supernova!" I said.He came out and Terry said,"Hurricane!".The sword flew around in a circle and I said,"Double Team!".He then multiply and I said,"Shadow Claw!".They all hit and Vivillion was out cold.

Terry was on the ground "I lost. I failed my sisters." said Terry."Who is your sister?" I said."Feather." said Terry."Really?" I said."Yes. She is the gym leader and she is really strong." said Terry."No one is stronger than Bob." said Jade."Bob is good but he can't beat Feather." said Terry.

He made us follow him into the gym main area."Here is the Typhoon City Gym." said Terry.It was perfect for Flying type Pokemon and it is going to be absolute hell for Ground types."So where are my friends?" I said."Ah yes. Stella, Finn, Aries, Hilbert, Sydney, and Roy. Those people are in the stands and they have been waiting for you patiently in the stands and they have seen my sister true power. You two don't stand a chance." said Terry.

He walked off somewhere as Jade said,"That kid is creepy."."He is just scared." I said."Did you read his aura?" said Jade."No. I read his heart." I said.

I then saw a light."Welcome you two to the Typhoon City Gym. My name is Feather and I welcome you." said Feather.She had her brother's hair and she was wearing a flight suit."Who do you want me to battle first Terry? I mean you watched their battles correct?" said Feather.

"Yes sister. These two are friends and they travel with an Elite Four Member, a rookie Coordinator, this region professor, the sister of the Magma Gym Leader, a International Police man, and the son of the Gym Leader in Coral City. I say that you should battle them at the same time so your Pokemon don't get that much hurt from their weak Pokemon." said Terry."My Pokemon aren't weak. They are strong and powerful." I said."Whatever. Lets go." said Feather.

She then flew into the air and Terry said,"You two will battle my sister for the Wind Badge.".I said,"Lets go Jade."."Right. You got your 3?" said Jade."Yep." I said.I then said,"Lets go!".

Narrator P.O.V
Bob and Jade stood there and Feather said,"Lets go Noivern and Swoobat!".The Courting Pokemon and the Sound Wave Pokemon came out and Bob said,"I choose you Aaron!".He came out and Jade said."I choose you Skrelp!".

The Mock Kelp Pokemon came out and Terry said,"We have Aaron and Skrelp who have no chance hitting Feather's flying Pokemon. Lets go."."Psychic on that Dragon and help her out with Dragon Pulse!" said Feather."Protect!" said Bob.

The Pokemon attacks were blocked and Bob said,"Get him down with Hyper Beam!"."Help him out with Bubble Beam!" said Jade.The two attacks then brought down Noiven and Jade said,"Dragon Pulse and Sludge Bomb!".Noivern was in pain and Bob said,"Giga Impact! ".Aaron slammed into Noivern and she was knocked out."Winner Aaron and Skrelp." said Terry.

Then Aaron started glowing."Is that thing alright?" said Terry.Then Bob saw an Aggron standing there."Awesome man. You evolved. I am so proud of you." said Bob.He then return him and he said,"I choose you Universe!"."Return Noivern. Go Pidegot!" said Feather.

The two flying types stood there and Feather said,"Lets wait for your partner to finish Bob."."Okay then." said Bob."Attack him with Psychic and then Air Slash! Lets win this!" said Feather."When that bat get close, Dragon Pulse!" said Jade.Then the bat was knocked out and Terry said,"Winner Skrelp!".

Skrelp started glowing and Jade covered her eyes.Then the Draglage Pokemon stood there and Jade said,"So we have two evolution in one battle.".She then return him and Jade said,"Go Magneton!".The Magnet Pokemon came out and Feather said,"Lets go Fearow!".The Beak Pokemon came out alongside the Bird Pokemon and Terry said,"Universe and Magneton vs Fearow and Pidegot! Begin!"

"Drill Run!" said Feather."Dodge and then Electro Ball!" said Jade.Fearow then fell down and Jade said,"Thunder!"."Attack with Hurricane!" said Feather.The Magnet Pokemon was trapped inside of it and then Bob said,"Help it out and strike that bird down with Boomburst!".She then knocked down Pidgegot and then Jade said,"I got this Bob.Thunder Wave!".The two bird were then paralyzed and Bob said,"Dragon Pulse!".Pidgegot was knocked out and then Jade said,"Thunder!".

Fearow was knocked as the two Pokemon glowed. Again!" yelled Feather.Noivern stood there and Bob said,"You learned Draco Meteor!"She then roared in joy as Magnezone came out."You earned this Magnezone. Now take a good long rest." said Jade.

The two then return their Pokemon as Feather said,"Time for you two to fail. You may have beaten those four Pokemon but these two are your worst nightmare. Lets go Farfetch'd and Aerodactyl!".The Fossil Pokemon and the Wild Duck Pokemon came out and Terry said,"You two lost. These two Pokemon are her first and they are very strong. I mean you two can't win. I mean they beat the wild Magmortar and Rhyperior nearby."."Bob defeat those two with all of his Pokemon! We can win this." yelled Jade.Bob then thought,"Wow."."I doubt that. I mean you look like a normal boy." said Feather.

"I am carrying several Pokemon on me and also I am carrying the crest of the Gravel Kingdom and the Coral Kingdom alongside my 6 badges. So I am ready to go so lets go Metang!" said Bob.It came out and Feather thought,"He is carrying both crests! Then Coral and Pebble accept him. So lets see how he does and I will call Blaze up and get him the crest."Lets go Lampent!" said Jade.The ghost came out and then he started glowing.A Chandelure stood there and then Terry said,"We have Metang and Chandelure vs Faretch'd and Aerodactyl!"

"Giga Impact!" said Feather."Dodge!" said Bob.Metang then dodged the birds and Jade said,"Inferno!".The two were trapped in fire and Bob said,"Psychic and then throw the little one and then Hyper Beam The Wild Duck Pokemon was thrown away as Feather said," Blow it away with your wings then Hyper Beam!".The powerful attack was dodge thanks to the ghost type add on."Shadow Ball!" said Jade.

The Bird was hit and it was knocked out."Winner Chandelure!" said Terry."Now Farfetch'd's Psychic and then Water a Pulse!" said Feather.Chandelure was knocked out and Feather said,"My Pokemon is different from the rest due to him knowing all of the moves of every type."."No one can stop me and my friends! Meteor Mash then Psychic then Hyper Beam then Flash Cannon!" said Bob.

The attacks hit and Faretch'd was knocked out after Metang was hit with a powerful flamethrower." Winner Bob and Jade thanks to ..." said Terry .Metang then glowed as a Metagross appeared."Thanks to Metagross." said Terry.

Bob then jumped onto the flying Pokemon who caught him and Bob said,"You were awesome out there. Aaron and Universe as well.".

Bob P.O.V
I saw my friends and Sydney went crazy over Aaron, Jade's Magenzone, and Metagross who was now know as Steve.Hilbert looked over Chandelure who was healing and Finn were looking over Dragalge.

Stella was looking over Universe and she said,"This one is really strong Bob. You trained her really well."."Thanks Stella. We have been together for a long time and she deserve this evolution along with Aaron and Steve." I said.The two Pokemon then nod as they being poked by Sydney."She loves steel types doesn't she?" said Aries. "Coming for the fire girl. This is an insult." said Sydney.

The two argued as Hilbert said to Roy,"Women right?".He was then hit with an attack."Never insult a women when she is anger. I know this from some experience." said Roy."Yeah. Didn't you get hit with most of the women at the academy a lot due to your comments." said Finn."Roy was a pig?" said Aries."No way. I mean Roy is a really great guy." I said.

Then I saw Feather with her brother who was smiling."Here is your badge Jade." said Terry.She then placed her badge in her case as Feather gave me the badge plus two more crests."This one is from the Magma City and this one is from here. You are a great Pokemon trainer unlike him. So take these and win the Pokemon League." said Feather."Okay. I promise that I will but I have to win the next gym." I said."Good Luck Bob. Maybe some training at the Ghost Tower might help you." said Terry.

"Ghost Tower?" said Jade and Stella.They were both afraid of ghost Pokemon except the ones in our group."Yes. It is home to several ghost Pokemon who are very strong and great for training." said Feather."You guys want to go?" I said."I wouldn't mind. I mean I have a perfect protector right next to me." said Sydney.

She then grabbed Hilbert and he said," Lets go then."."After that we should go to the Pokemon Day Care." said Finn."Yes." said Aries."Jade and Stella. Maybe Bob will protect you from the scary ghost Pokemon." said Roy.

They looked at me and they said,"Lets go!"."See you guys at the Pokemon League." I said."We will be there and we will be cheering on every trainer who has won the badge." said Terry."Good luck on your journey Bob." said Feather.

We were outside the Ghost Tower.It look like something out a horror film and my arms had two girls on them."You ready to go? I mean Roy, Aries, Hilbert, and Sydney left already. I can't believe Finn is back at the place where we ate lunch all by himself." I said."Don't worry about him so much Bob. Finn will be alright. I mean he has his Pokemon." said Stella."And he is very strong." said Jade.

We walked in and then my arms were grabbed hard and I saw a Gastly."Cool. This is the pre-evolution of Garth." I said.I then pet him and then Stella said,"What are you doing Bob?"."This guy won't hurt you two. I promise you that. He just wanted a joke is all. I mean Garth does that all the time." I said."Yeah but his are funny." said Jade.

I laughed at the girls and I asked the Gas Pokemon,"So are there any powerful Ghost Pokemon here?"."YesMaster Cofagrigus and Mistress Banette are really strong here and one of the Pokemon who lived here challenge them a lot." said Gastly."Then can you show us where they are?" I said."Yes but what about those humans who came in here earlier?" said Gastly."What did you to do them you Ghost?!" said Stella. Nothing at allThey are exploring the tower as well but they are fighting the ghosts here but they are being healed by some of the people who live here so lets go." said Gastly.He then floated off and the girls grabbed my arms very tight.

Finn P.O.V
I was eating a sandwich that I made while Venusaur, Infernape, Krokorok, and Bruce were playing nearby.I started to hear their voices in my head.Bob says that it is because of the bonds that we share or something like that but it was still weird."Finn! Come play with us alreadyI mean we have been in our ball for a long time." said Infernape."Calm down ApeFinn need to relaxI mean he needs to relax for a while." said Venusaur."ButHe promise us!" said Infernape.

He was then slapped by Krokorok who was trying to relax under a tree and Infernape reacted appropriately."Why did you do that?" said Infernape."You were bothering me monkey." said Krokorok.Infernape was about to attack to him but he was stopped by the Seed Pokemon."Why are you always on his side?" said Infernape."She doesn't want a fight to happen. I mean you burning down a forest would hurt the planet we live on and also destroying some of the homes of the Pokemon." said Bruce.

He then stood there and Infernape pouted.I finished my sandwich and I said,"So what do you want to play?"."Tag!" yelled Infernape."Do you guys want to play with me as well?" I said."I will because it sounds like fun." said Krokorok."I won't because of my body massI will keep an eye on the stuff for you master." said Venusaur."I will play as well." said Bruce.

We play for a couple of minute and then I saw a girl by the pond where we staying.She had blond hair, brown eyes, and she was wearing all black and I question this because it was really sunny out.I then notice Infernape sneaking up behind her.He was about to push her into the water as he was thrown back into a tree."Infernape!" I yelled.The girl then said,"I am sorry mister. It was probably my Pokemon who did that to your Pokemon. You can come on out. These people aren't going to hurt me.".

I then saw a Beheeyem coming from the forest.I remember learning about this Pokemon at the Academy.From what I remember is that the Cerebral Pokemon supposed came from space and they can change your memories."So you are a Pokemon Trainer?" I said."Yep. My name is Maggie. I am just stopping here in Typhoon City to catch a Pokemon here at the Ghost Tower." said Maggie."My friends are in there right now." I said."Really? Can you go with me? I am not so good with ghost Pokemon." said Maggie."Um sure. Let me just get my stuff ready okay." I said.

I then saw Krokorok and the others on Venusaur's back with the bags."Lets go then Maggie." I said."You haven't told me your name yet." said Maggie."My name is Finn and I am the son of the Coral City Gym Leader." I said.

Bob P.O.V
We reached this room where the Gas Pokemon was leading us.I looked inside the room and I saw three ghost Pokemon.I saw a male Cofagrigus watching a battle between a female Banette and a female Mismagius.This Pokemon is known as the Magical Pokemon. It can cast spells that humans as well as Pokemon so it is good to be scared of it.The girls then screamed and they held by a Psychic."Jade! Stella! Let them down!" I yelled.

I then saw a Froslass and her eyes were glowing."Go Grace! Fire Punch!" I said.She then came out and she punched the Ghost Pokemon and the girls were free but then I heard a stomp.I then saw a shiny Golurk standing there."Return Grace! Go Garth!" I said.He came out and I said,"Shadow Punch!".He then punched him and Golurk grabbed him."Garth! Let him go!" I yelled."Help Garth out Seadra and Samurott!" said Stella."You too Dragalge!" said Jade.

The three came out and they all blast water at the Automation Pokemon."Stop this now!" yelled the Cofagrius.He then made all of our Pokemon return and he pushed Stella and Jade outside where he shut the door."Bob!" yelled the two.

"Let me go!" I said.I grab a pokeball and my hand was stopped by the Snow Land Pokemon."This human is different from the others who enter the tower Master and MistressHis aura is really strong." said Gastly."Is this trueCheck his aura now Golurk!" yelled Cofagrius."Yes master." said Golurk.His eyes glowed as my eyes then turned blue."What is going on?" I said."Your aura is very strong like really strong like his." said Cofagrius."What do you mean by that? I mean who is this guy? Why are they moving?" I said.

The two other ghost Pokemon were frozen in time.Then Cofagrius said,"Your aura is like two peopleA boy named Shadow and a man namedI am so sorry but I plane old forgotIt seems that you have already meet Shadow and you will meet the other very soonI am sorry about your female friendsThey don't know about this do they?"."Yes. I better get going. I have a journey to contiune and you have a match to continue." I said."YesDo you mind taking Golurk with you?" said Cofagruis."Um sure. Welcome to the team Robot." I said.

I then captured him and Cofagruis said,"will teleport you outside of this room and your female friends to a floor belowThey have no memories of this and you shall have themYou will tell them that you caught Robot earlier. Good bye BobI hope to see you again.".

He did so and I saw them standing there."Lets get going." I said."Why?" said the girls."I need to heal up Robot." I said."Right." said the girls.

We met up with the others."Bob. Did you see a girl with blond hair run by you?" said Finn."No why?" I said."He says that he was with one and his Pokemon agree with him according to Bruce. I think you drank too much of the water." said Finn."But its true!" yelled Finn."Lets just go to the day care alright?" said Sydney."She is right." said Hilbert.

They carried out Finn along side Aries who holding his bag.Stella and Jade started talking as Roy walked over to me."You alright man? You seem out of it." said Roy."Just fine." I said.

We reached the Day Careand the group went to go look at the baby Pokemon.I then walked toward the main building of the day care and I opened the door.I notice two women sitting in there.They both had blue hair but one was older but at least 20 years."What are you doing back here you son of a bitch!" yelled the older one.

She then grabbed me and the younger one said,"Mom! That isn't Jimmy! He is just a kid!".I notice that she was pregnant about 5 months a guess mind you.She let me go as she said,"I am sorry but you look like my daughter's ex."."It is fine. So who is this Jimmy?" I said.

"We came from New Bark Town in Johto and he was my boyfriend. We came here to run the day care but when he learned about me being pregnant, he ran off." said the soon-to be mom."My name is Marilyn and this is Marina. You seem like a nice trainer. Here is our number so that you can use our daycare whenever you need it." said Marilyn.

She put their numbers into my poke gear and I left the house.I then closed the door and Sydney stood there."You met the owners?" said Sydney."Yep.I have some research to do once we reached the Pokemon Center." I said."I see. Lets get to the airport already." said Jade.She was very hyper."Okay lets get going." I said.

We were all on a plane to Love Town.I had a laptop that I got from a deliver man.Everyone was asleep and Stella was on my shoulder.I was doing some research on Jimmy.He was a trainer from Johto and he was entering the league."Guess I will meet you soon Jimmy. Time for you and Marina to reunite because she still loves you." I said."You saying something Bob?" said Stella."Nothing." I said."Good. I am so happy." said Stella.She fell back asleep and I thought,"Time to meet my new dad."

Next time,
The group reached Love Town and Bob meets his mom's new family plus some new friends.                       

No comments:

Post a Comment