Saturday, March 29, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 14 The Pokemon League Exam


Inside of Bob's head.The Pokemon talk like they did in part 12.

Bpb P.O.V
I was standing outside a building on route 10."So why are we here again?" I said.We stopped here for some reason but I didn't know.I then walked inside and I saw many people in there."Bob? Why are you still outside? You know you can come in here right?" said Stella.

She then grabbrd me and I said,"So why are we here? I mean we should be in Typhoon City right? I mean our next contest is just around the corner."."You know Finn and Roy just as well as I do. They are here to beat the Exam before the other." said Stella."Yeah but why did Aries, Jade, Sydney, and Hilbert get involved?" I said."We had that bet remember?" said Stella."Yeah but." I said.

She held up a button that said 78."You are doing this too?"."Yep. I thought it would be fun to see what it is like to do a gym battle." said Stella."I will be waiting here. Go win for me." I said.

She then hugged me and my face went red as she followed the mob. Then I sat on the bench and I said,"Now where should I train?"."Hey I remember you!" yelled a girls voice.I saw Meg from Mono City waving.

She came toward me and I said,"Hey Meg."."I haven't seen you in so long. So what are you doing here?" said Meg."My friends want to do this so I got roped in. You training for the Pokemon League?" I said."Yep and I got 6 badges." said Meg."So do you know where somewhere to train is? I mean I got at least an hour to kill before the test actually starts." I said."Yep." said Meg.I then followed her outside.

I was training Lighting because she wanted to fight alongside Thunder who was relaxing along with Aaron."Okay. Lets see how well you can control your Thunder. Thunder on that tree!" I said.She then fired a lighting bolt at a tree and it broke in half."That is so cool Bob. I mean Lighting just came out of the egg right?" said Meg.

She stood there with her Froslass and I said,"Yeah and she was raised alongside some powerful Pokemon. I just have to wait for the final two eggs.".I then held them and she said,"You are carrying 2 eggs?"."Yep but I have my friends to help me raise them." I said."Friends will hold you back. The only person you can really trust is yourself." said a voice.

I then saw the man who defeated Meg back in Mono City.He was wearing a black cloak and he look my age."What do you mean by that Paul? I mean Bob here is a really good trainer." said Meg."My name isn't Paul. My name is Shadow." said Shadow."Nice name." I said.

"Are you making fun of me? I mean you must think you are the top just another rookie trainer." said Shadow."I am a beginner and you must be an expert so I will not judge you for that man." I said."You are different from the other rookies like the son of Norman. He was so easy to defeat in a battle." said Shadow."So you defeat Max? I am impressed." I said."Lets battle again Shadow! I challenge you to a battle right now!" said Meg."Okay but you are going to lose once again. Do you mind being the ref Robert?" said Shadow."Sure no prob." I said.

I stood there with Lighting as I said,"We have a three on three match. So trainers send out your Pokemon."."I am going to use only one because my other ones are tired. If you don't mind." said Shadow."Um sure you don't mind Meg?" I said."Okay. Lets go Crustle!" said Meg.She then sent out the Stone Home Pokemon and Shadow said,"My former friend had one of those and I defeat him with this one. I choose you Blastoise!".

The Shellfish Pokemon then came out and I thought,"Is this him?"."Lets begin." I said."Okay then. You may have the type advantage Shadow but I have some clever plans. Dig!" said Meg.The bug then dug underground and the turtle stood there."Why isn't he doing anything?" I thought."Okay dodge." said Shadow.The bug then came out and Shadow said,"Ice Punch.".Crustle was then punched into a tree and Meg said,"Crustle! Get up please!"."You are delaying this out longer than it need to be." said Shadow.The Pokemon walked over and Meg said,"Awesome Hyper Beam!"."Deflect it and then fired Hydro Cannon." said Shadow.

The Bug was knocked out as Blastoise stood there and I said,"Winner Blastoise."."Oh yeah! Lets go Luxray!" said Meg.

The Gleam Eyes Pokemon then came out and Shadow said,"I am going to keep him Bob."."Okay then. Lets Luxray vs Blastoise begin!" I said."Discharge!" yelled Meg.The turtle then took it and Shadow said,"Bide and then transform it into Hydro Pump!".Then the lion Pokemon took the water to the face and Meg said,"Thunder!".It missed its target and Shadow said,"Rapid Spin.".

The turtle stood there and he knocked the lion."Winner Blastoise." I said."Okay time for that overgrown turtle to lose because my starter is going to be great against that overgrown turtle. Lets win this Serperior!" said Meg.

The Regal Pokemon came out and I sense his power."I hope he got's this." I thought."Begin!" I said."Wrap and then fire a Solar Beam direct at him!" said Meg.Shadow then stood there and he said,"Mega Evolve.".Blastoise then evolved into his mega form and I thought,"This guy must be really strong."."End this with Hyper Ice." said Shadow.

Serperior was hit with an ice beam with the power of Hyper Beam and he was knocked out."The winner is Shadow." I said.

Meg then ran off after she gave her my number.I stood there and Shadow said,"You are impressed with my power aren't you?"."Yeah. I mean that was awesome. I mean I am only half as good as you." I said.

He then grabbed my shoulder and he said,"No Bob. You are better than me due to your friendship with your Pokemon and your friends. Here is my number Bob. I would love to battle you really soon Bob.".

I then put in his number in my Pokegearand I said,"I have a question for you Shadow. Are you Ash Ketchum?"."You can see my aura? Then you must know who I am. I will see you really soon but don't exposed my secret." said Shadow."Okay Shadow. I promise." I said.He walked off as I went back inside the school.

I sat on a bench outside at the exam building.I then had my headphones on as I concentrate my aura with Selena. To other people, I am sitting there with my Lucario.I was going to use it so I can use Mega Evolution more than once per battle because I might need it.

I stood inside my brain and Selena stood there."Okay Bob. We need you to master the power of Mega Evolution so lets begin. Use your aura to make a ball." said Selena.I then made a ball and she said,"You got the basic now make the ball into a bone."."Okay." I said.

I thenmade the bone and I went on my knees."You alright Bob?" said Selena."Yeah just peachy." I said."We can stop if you want." said Selena."No. Lets keep going." I said.We then trained for 30 minutes and I master my Aura.

I then look up and I saw a boy wearing a uniform with the Pokemon League logo on it."Are you alright sir?" said the boy."Just fine. Who are you and why are you bothering me?" I said."My name is Jake and you can't be out here." said Jake."Why is that?" I said."We need to clean the area and you don't want to get wet do you?" said Jake.I then return my Pokemon and I followed him inside.

We were in a room watching my friends plus some others battling some instructor."So why are you here Bob?" said Jake."My friends wanted to do this because for some reason." I said."I see. You must be strong right?" said Jake."I wouldn't say that but I am pretty good. Why do you ask?" I said."You see that one down there?" said Jake.

He then pointed to a very buff guy."Yeah." I said."He needs to be beaten because he hasn't passed anyone in over a month. I tried to stood to stop him but I am not very good at battling." said Jake."All you need to say is that. So what his name?" I said."Floyd." said Jake.

I walked down there and I saw Floyd.He had a Zangoose in front of him and I said,"Hey Floyd!".I walked there and he said,"Who are you? You look like a weak trainer."."My name is Bob and Jake asked me to battle you." I said."That weakling picked you? I mean you look weaker than him. Lets go." said Floyd.He walked off with the Cat Ferret Pokemon.

I then saw Stella running toward me."Bob? What are you doing here?" said Stella."I was asked to battle him and I will win. So did you pass your test?" I said."No. I didn't do so good on the written test. I guess I should have studied." said Stella."So what about the others?" I said."Jade, Aries, and Finn didn't pass because of that test. They should be here soon." said Stella.

I then saw them and Finn said,"Hey Bob. Guess you heard about me failing the test. That stinking question."."Yeah. That question was a hard one but the other ones were quite easy to do." said Aries."Yeah. Hey Bob can you answer the question?" said Jade."Um sure. Ask away." I said.

"What was Ash Ketchum's Battle record in the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova League tourney?" said Jade."It is Top 16 in Kanto, Top 8 in Johto, Top 8 in Hoenn, Top 4 in Sinnoh, and Top 8 in Unova. It is really good due to him being very high up." I said."Very correct." said Jake.

He stood there."Teacher Jake?" said Finn."Bob here is really smart and he can beat Floyd here." said Jake."Really? I mean Bob is good but he can't beat someone who is like a gym leader." said Aries."I defeat your sister didn't I? I got this." I said.

Floyd stood there and I saw many students include my friends watching me to see me mess up."Lets have a six on six battle." said Floyd."I'm game for that .Lets go!" I said.Floyd then said,"Lets go Toxicroak!".The Toxic Mouth Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Metang!".

The Iron Claw Pokemon came out and Jake said,"Lets go."."Brick Break!" said Floyd."Grab him with Psychic and then Meteor Mash!" I said.It then punched the frog into the air and then Floyd said,"Belch!".Metang then shook off the Poison attack and then I said,"Headbutt!".

It then slammed into Toxicroak and he was knocked out."Return. Go Throh!" said Floyd.The Judo Pokemon then came out and I said,"Return Metang. Go Razor!".He then came out and Floyd said,"Grab his tail!"."Fly up and then Hyper Beam!" I said.He then fired a beam and Floyd said,"Grab it and fire it back with Focus Blast!"."Dodge!" I said.He then dodged the powerful attack and I said,"Sandstorm!".He then made a sandstorm and Throh was confused."Focus Blast like crazy!" said Floyd."Use the sand to dodge it and then Dragon Claw when you get close." I said.

Razor then knocked out Throh and the sand was gone after that."Return. I choose you Ursaring!" said Floyd.The Hibernator Pokemon then came out and I said,"I choose you Thunder!".He came out as I thought,"If I know this very generic Pokemon like I do. I better get ready to tank these attacks."."Hyper Beam!" said Floyd."Dodge and Thunder Punch!" I said.He then punched the bear and then Floyd saw that he was paralyzed and he said,"Thrash!"."Dodge and then punch it with Thunder Punch when you have a chance." I said.After a good 5 minutes,Thunder saw that the bear was paralyzed and confused."Time for you to charge yourself up with Thunder and then Thunder Punch like Sky Uppercut!" I said.

He then did that and Ursaring was out cold."5 minutes break." said the ref.I then noticed him for the first time and I return Thunder.

Roy P.O.V
Me, Hilbert, and Sydney walked toward the others."I can't believe I lost to Roy in the battle rounds. I mean I am a cop who fights criminal for a living and I have five more years experience than him!" said Hilbert."I am guessing that Hilbert is a poor sport?" I said."Yeah. He doesn't like losing that much. He is still the HIlbert that I love." said Sydney.

I then opened the door and I saw Bob talking with Thunder."What is Bob doing this time?" I said."You know Bob more than me. He must be battling somebody." said Hilbert.He then notice the buff guy."That guy looks like a bodybuilder." said Sydney."His name is Floyd." I said.

"How do you know him?" said Hilbert."He is an instructor to here. I learned about all of the people who work for the league during the training that I took at the League. I am not very well known in Ryoku yet." I said."Really?" said Hilbert.

My head then nodded and I saw Finn, Stella, Jade, and Aries.She was so cute and I liked her due to her being different from all of the other girls that I was set up with.We walked over to them and Finn said,"So did you lose Hilbert?".

Hilbert then looked away as Sydney said,"He lost to Roy here badly."."Sydney! I thought you were on my side." said Hilbert.He then pouted as I said,"So who is Bob fighting?"."Some trainer name Floyd. He is supposed to be really good but he sucks against Bob here." said Aries."So has he hit Bob's Pokemon yet?" said Hilbert.

"Not yet because Bob here picked Thunder, Razor, and Metang. Those three are very fast to say the least." said Jade."Yeah especially Thunder when he is powered up by Thunder." said Stella.

Those two look lovestruck animals and I thought,"They both like him. I mean I knew about Stella due to her staying with him at the Academy but who knew about Jade?".The ref said,"The break is over begin!"

Bob P.O.V
I then saw Floyd looking anger than normal."You are going down with these three! I choose you Pangoro!" said Floyd.The Daunting Pokemon then came out and I said,"Grace isn't going to do much so I pick you Aaron! ".

He came out and the ref said,"Begin."."Focus Blast!" said Floyd."Block it with Protect!" I said.The blast was then blocked and I said,"Iron Head then Hyper Beam!".

He then attack Pangoro and he was knocked out."Winner Aaron."."How did that weakling beat him!?" said Floyd."He isn't no weakling. He is the strongest Lairon I know." I said.

Aaron then tackled me and Floyd said,"Whatever. Lets win Nidoking!".The Drill Pokemon came out and I said,"I choose you Sceptile!".

The gecko came out and Floyd said,"Poison Sting!"."Dodge and use Leaf Storm to attack him." I said.The leaves then hit him and Floyd said,"Rage and then Earth Power!"."Jump up and then Leaf Blade!" I said.

He then knocked out the Drill Pokemon and Floyd said,"You are going down with my Zangoose!".The Cat Ferret Pokemon returned back and I said,"I know this is going to be your first battle but I know that you will do great! I choose you Lighting!".

She came out with a spin and Floyd laughed,"That weak little thing can't beat my Pokemon."."She isn't weak." I said."Crush Claw!" said Floyd."Dodge and use Electro Ball!" I said.It hit him and he squealed in pain."How did that work?!" said Floyd."She is really strong so lets begin with this. Thunder and then Volt Tackle!" I said.

She then slammed into the cat and then he was knocked out.I then pet her and I said,"You were awesome. Now take a good and long rest."

I return her and I walked over to Floyd.He was standing there and he said,"What do you want? You beat me. Why don't you leave me alone?"."You need to be nice to your Pokemon. They like you Floyd and they want you to win the battle but you need to use some more strategy. You can still have power but you need to use some strategy." I said."Really? How do you know?" said Floyd."I can see their thoughts. So please do this Floyd. They want you to be happy and I think you should tell Jake how you feel." I said.He then said,"How did you?"."I can read humans and Pokemon auras so go." I said.He then hugged me and he ran off.

Stella and Jade walked over to me and Jade said,"So what did you mean by that?"."Oh you will see. So did you guys see me?" I said."Yeah. You were pretty good but you couldn't do this test and pass with flying colors." said Stella."Do you really think I can't?" I said."I have faith that you can do it Bob." said Jade."Thanks Jade." I said."I know you can too but I believe you in way more than she does." said Stella."No I do!" said Jade.

"Ladies.I know you two believe in me so I will do. Let me go ask Jake." I said.I then saw him getting kissed by Floyd."Maybe I will ask later. I am going to go feed Lighting and the others." I said.

Stella P.O.V
We were waiting for Bob outside of the Exam Building except for Roy and Aries."I can't believe that he and him kissed." said Jade."Well love works in strange ways I mean Blaziken and Swampert are one and they are different types and not in the same egg group but they are in love." said Finn.

Jade then stopped her argument as she noticed Hilbert and Sydney talking."So do you think me and Bob will be like that?" I said."What do you mean by that?" said Finn and Jade."I mean look at them. They are close even though they fight. I mean I have known Bob since we were both 10. Those two have known each other since they were little. I want me and Bob to be that close because I ..." I said.

The door then slammed opened and I saw Bob holding a diploma."I did it with no mistakes." said Bob." Are you freaking serious? I mean that one is really hard." said Finn.

Roy then stood there and he said,"He passed with no problems and hell I even messed on this test but I still passed.".He then held a diploma and I said,"What about Aries?"."I passed as well." said Aries.

She stood there and Finn went off into a rage."So what are we going to do about the hulked out Finn?" said Jade."He will be fine in a hour. He just need to chill out thanks to Icy Wind." said Roy.He was then hit by Aries and Bob said,"He sometimes makes really bad puns."."Yeah. Remember that one electric one. I mean that one was so bad." I said.

We then shivered as Jade said,"So are we heading to Typhoon City?"."Once we get Finn back. I have an idea but it has some problems." said Bob."Let me guess. You are going to use Darkrai and Heatran to get him."I said.

"Close Stella. I was going to use Gengar and Aaron. Good guess though." said Bob.My face went red as the two Pokemon went into the forest.I then thought to myself,"Once we reach Typhoon City, I am going to ask him out."

Next time,
The group reached Typhoon City and they go into two different groups.         

No comments:

Post a Comment