Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 5 The way of Finn


Bob P.O.V
I was standing on the beach.I was in my black and red trunks.We reached Coral City four days after we left Pixie's gym.It was probably due to the girls stopping to help at the farm where some Tauros, Miltanks, and Boufflant who were around the farm.I trained with all them because of Aaron.He was feeling down because his lost to Jade.My team told him to move forward but he is still scared and I understand that feeling all too well.I helped him out thank to me protect him from a wild Tauros.

I stood there and I saw my Pokemon.Universe was flying around, Selena and Nick were training together, Thunder was sitting under the umbrella that I put up and he was with Aaron, Armageddon was relaxing in the sun, and Power was in the water.Ever since we met 6 years ago, we both like to swim and that is one of the many things that we have in common.

I then went over to him and he said,"You ready to start swimming Bob?"."Yeah but I need to see Stella in her swimsuit plus Jade." I said.My face went red and Power said,"I know that you are a teenager but this is weird. I mean don't you like Stella?"."I do but for some reason Jade is peaking my interest." I said.

"You remind me of that one pervert that we knew at the Academy." said Power."Yeah but I have two girls who I like and he like all of the girls all the same time in the school." I said."Whatever Bob. I am going swim. I be back by lunch." said Power.He swam off as I thought,"Am I like him? I mean I am not that big or a pervert like he is right?".

I then notice Jade and Stella.Jade was wearing a green one and Stella was wearing a sliver and black one.My face went really freaking red and Jade said,"You alright Bob?"."Oh nothing. You two look nice." I said.

Me and Jade had to keep each other warm when we were in the barn.I later learned about her team while there, she had Magnemite, Meditite, Litwick, Bayleef, Staravia, and Skrelp.Her team was very strong."So where is Power?" said Stella."Swimming. You know him." I said."You mean your Marshstomp right? I don't understand why you gave nicknames to them." said Jade."It tells them apart from the other Ralts or Starly. Right Bob?" said Stella."Yeah." I said.

I was walking around the beach.I was looking for Power.I need his advice.I then found him talking to an old friend."There he is." said my friend.I walked over to them and I said,"Finn? What are you doing here?".

Finn.He was my senior back at the academy.He was one of my guy friends at the Academy because most of the guys hated my guts because of my friendship with Stella.He was training to be the gym leader of his hometown which is Coral City.He was a blond hair and blue eyes dreamboat according to the girls at the Academy including Stella at one point.

"So Bob. Are you here to challenge the Coral City Gym with Stella?" said Finn."Yep." I said."So are you and Stella a thing now?" said Finn.

My face went red and he said,"I am taking that as a no. Right?"." Yeah especially with Jade around him. He is really confused about his feelings." said Power."Who is Jade?" said Finn."A really cute goth girl." I said.

Finn then said,"So what do you like about her?"."I don't know. She is really cute. You understand right? I mean didn't you tell me about your crush on Misty Waterflower?".

He then said,"I really hate you sometimes Bob."."I know and Misty is with Stella and Jade right now. I was looking for Power because Stella is cooking someone favorite Pokemon food." I said.He ran off as Finn said,"Still the same Mudkip right?"."Yep." I said.

I walked back with Finn and I saw her.She had her brother's blond hair and blue eyes.She was three years younger than him and she was 15.Her name was Summer.She liked me and I didn't like her back."Bobby Chan!" yelled Summer.

She tackled me as I saw Nick."Help me." I said."I would but this is too funny." said Nick."Summer. Can you get off him for one second?" said Finn."Do you want dinner tonight?" said Summer.

Finn didn't know how do anything except battle so his YOUNGER sister does pretty every thing for him."So why did you tackled me?" I said."I missed you. I mean it was been like forever since we last saw each other." said Summer."It has been only a month. I mean I came to visit Finn here in Coral City before I started my journey." I said."I know but I missed you and I waited for your return because I am going to be a gym leader just like Finn." said Summer.

I looked at Finn and he said,"It is the truth because I am still in training. Trust me Bob. The gym leader here is really strong.".Summer got off because Nick decided to help me by Finn's persuasion."So where are the others?" I said."They are with Stella and Jade." said Nick."So you can hear Pokemon now?" said Finn."Yep. It is a curse and a giving." I said.

We walked back to them.Stella noticed Summer who was linked to my arm by the way."So Bob? Who is this? Is she your real girlfriend?" said May.

She stood there with her little brother.He was a trainer like his sister but he was really strong and he was only 13.He enter the Hoenn League and he got 4th place.His team consist of Sceptile, Mightyena, Gallade, Flygon, Banette, and a Slaking.He was holding an egg.If I remember anything from that Breeding class that I took a year ago, that egg was an Oshawott Egg.

"No she isn't. She is just well Summer." I said."What does she mean by that May?" said Max."Good question." said May.Then Max went crazy when he saw Finn as he said,"Aren't you Finn?"."Yes I am. And you are?" said Finn."My name is Max and can we have a battle?" said Max."Don't do it Max. He wouldn't be worth your time. I mean he is the apprentice to the gym leader who is the complete opposite of this trash." said a voice.

I then Misty Waterflower standing there with Gary and Tracey fighting over her.I remember reading about her for a test in my Gym Leader class which is where I met Finn.She was one of the top three gym leaders in Kanto alongside Sabrina and Blaine."What are you doing here?" said Finn."I am traveling with them." said Misty.

"Yeah. And who do you think you are talking to?" said Gary.Gary is the grandson of the famous Pokemon professor.I remember a joke at the academy where he was nicknamed stuff like Fuckbad or something like that.I also saw Tracey Sketchit.He was Professor Oak's assistant."Calm down you two.He knows me thanks to him being the apprentice to the gym leader." said Misty.

I looked at Stella who told me to go over to her.I walked over to her and she said,"Why are you so close with Summer?"."Um. She is the sister of Finn." I said."I know that but she was holding your arm and you don't mind." said Stella.

I then thought,"Is Stella jealous of me and Summer?"."Um." I said."Can you do something for me?" said Stella."Um sure." I said.

She held up a flier.It had a couple on the cover."Um what is this?" I said."The Coral City Pokemon Contest. I mean you helped me out when we were in Roman City." said Stella."Yeah. I mean I think Selena would like to be in a contest again along with Universe." I said."Really?" said Stella."Yeah I promise." I said.

She then hugged me and my face went crimson red."So where is Jade? I mean she loves my cooking." I said.Jade couldn't get another enough of my cooking."She said she would skip lunch for some training." said Stella."Really? Where is she training?" I said.

I was walking toward the nearby forest which was really small.I saw Jade there with her Bayleef and Magnemite."MistressI see Bob." said Magnemite.

She then turned around and she was wearing my jacket.I remember leaving it at the camp site."So what are you doing here?bI thought you would be at the beach." said Jade."I was wondering where my jacket is but I see that it is on you. What are you doing here? You are missing lunch." I said."I borrow your jacket because I got cold. Do you want it back or something? I came here to train for the gym." said Jade.

"I don't want my jacket back yet. You are ready for the gym leader." I said."And how do you know this? Are you like a psychic or something? Or are you a pervert?" said Jade.

She really makes me angry sometimes and I said,"Because I know you can."."Huh?" said Jade."You are really strong not as good as me mind you but you could beat anyone." I said.She hugged me as she said,"Thanks."."You are welcome."I said.

We walked back and we had lunch.After Lunch,we head toward the contest hall.It was me, Jade, Stella, Finn, Max, May, Brock, Misty, Gary, and Tracey.Finn want to see me in a contest before he heads back to the gym, Stella's friends wanted the same thing, and I was so very thankful that Summer went back to the gym.

I was in the male dressing room.I was wearing my tux as Thunder was sitting there with Aaron who was still depressed after his loss."You need to get over this Aaron." said Thunder."You think you know freaking everything don't you ThunderYou don't! I lost and I feel terribleI lost to a flying magnet." said Aaron.

I then said,"You are the best Aron I know. I met some powerful Aron but no one was the spirit like you do.".I then walked out of there as I saw Stella standing there.She was still in that amazing dress from that last contest."So when are we up?" I said. Soon. We have to do our best out there. I was going to use Espurr. Who are you going to?" said Stella."Universe." I said."Really?" said Stella."Yeah. She want to do this mind you. I just honored her wishes." I said.

We walked out there and the announcer said,"Welcome to the final match of the first round. We have Bob and Stella. Would you two lovebirds please send out your Pokemon.".

I then saw Espurr and she winked at the judges which I saw a little tiny blush.I sent out Universe who made a little show with a Dragon Pulse."And begin." said the announcer.Universe made her wings glowed with the help of Psychic and then she made a little Hurricane and it broke due to Boomburst.Then Espurr attack it with Psychu and Universe with Dragon Pulse.It then turned into fireworks and the crowd cheered.

I sat down in the lounge area.Finn walked in and he said,"You were pretty good. I mean my sister makes me go to contests. That was amazing."."Thanks so where is Gary, Tracey, Max, and Brock?" I said."They are keeping an eye on Gary and Tracey. Did you know that they both like Misty?" said Finn."It was pretty obvious like so obvious." I said."It was?" said Finn.

Finn wasn't the best at noticing romances so I said,"So why do you and Misty hate each other?"."I don't know but it started when we were kids." said Finn."You two are childhood friends?" I said."No. My mother runs the Coral City Gym so we went to the Gym leaders event a lot. Me and Misty first meet. I was like a normal boy and I picked on her. I later learned that she was going to be the best water type trainer. We fought for over three years about it and I was really jealous how she was the Cerulean City Gym Leader already but I had to go to the Academy where I met you and Stella." said Finn.

"So do you like her as well?" I said."No. I mean Gary and Tracey are both perfect for her and she isn't my style." said Finn."And what is Finn's Style?" I said."A girl who can rock my world." said Finn.

I was on stage with Stella behind me as I saw my opponent.He stood there with Marowak.I then send out Selena who did a twirl."Begin!" said the ref."Bone Club!" said the boy."Dodge and then Focus Palm!"I said.I then saw the blue Pokemon hit the Bone Keeper Pokemon and his trainer said,"Earthquake then Thrash!".Selena then dodged the angry ground type and I said,"Aura Sphere!".Marowak was knocked out as the ref said,"Winner Selena.".

I grab the Emanation Pokemon and I gave her a pokeblock."You were awesome out there Selena. I mean you dodge those attacks really well." said Stella."Thank you mistress Stella." said Selena."You know you can me Stella right?" said Stella.

The blue pokemon walked off as I said,"She needs to get out more."."Coming for you. That sounds really silly." said Stella.I looked at her and I ran to my dressing room as Stella fought her opponent.

I ran back to see Togepi over a defeated Stantler.I always question that egg's true potential and this is one of those moments."We have the final match between Bob and Luca of our very Coral City." said the ref.I then notice her.She had white hair and she was wearing a very revealing outfit."So you must be Bob. You are really cool." said Luca."Thanks Luca. You aren't half bad yourself." I said.

She blushed as she said,"Lets go Nuzleaf!".The Wily Pokemon came out and I said,"Lets go Aaron!".The Iron Armor Pokemon came out.He looked around and he said,"Why did you pick me BobI am not ready to fight again."."I need you too Aaron because I know you can beat this Pokemon." I said."Begin!" said the ref.

"Bullet Seed!" said Luca."Protect!" I said.Aaron then protect himself as Luna said,"Pound!".Aaron got knocked back as I said,"Iron Head!".He then stood there and the ref said,"Is your Pokemon alright?"."Yeah. He is just dealing with a lost but he needs to realize that we don't think anything less of him." I said.

Aaron then stood there and he said,"Lets get this over with.".I smiled as I said,"Iron head then Iron Tail !".The Iron Armor Pokemon came out and he smacked the ninja like Pokemon around."Lets end this. Giga Impact!" I said.Aaron then nod his head and he smashed into Nuzleaf who was out cold."Winner Aaron! Bob and Stella win the Coral City Festival."

I was in my dressing room.The door opened and I saw Finn."Hey man. You were awesome out there." said Finn."Thanks." I said."So why were you hitting on Luna?" said Finn."I was hitting on her?" I said."She is one of the girls who work at the gym. She is a really good friend of mine." said Finn."Has she been men very long?" I said."Um no." said Finn."I see. I won't hit on her anymore." I said.

Then the door opened again.I then saw a man standing there.He had crimson red which looked like blood and he was about 20."That was very good Bob. I am quite impressed with your performance out there." said the man."Who are you?" I said.

"Bob.This is Marco. He runs the Pokemon League here in Ryoku." said Finn.He then held out his hand and he said,"It is a honor to meet the younger brother of Robin. I am very impress with your battling style."."Yours too." I said."I better get going." said Marco.

He walked off as I said,"That guy rub me the wrong way you know?"."He is a really nice guy once you get to know him. We better get to the gym." said Finn."Why?" I said."Your battle." said Finn."Oh yeah." I said.

Next time,
Team Hyde rears their ugly heads in after the gym battle for the Coral Badge.
     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment