Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hero part 6 The Music and Spirit of Destiny Island

We are starting with Namine because why not?And some important stuff will happened because the next one will be good.

Namine P.O.V
I was walking to the hospital along with a half awake Xion.She was one of my closest friends due to our friendship with Kairi."So who are we going to see again?" said Xion."Cloud of course." I said."Isn't he like your brother or something like that ?" said Xion."He really isn't Xion. He is actually my crush." I said."Oh yeah. Wasn't that Ben guy your crush or something?" said Xion."He was but Cloud is different." I said.

"Didn't you put him in the hospital along with Ben?" said Xion."I did put Cloud in the hospital but that was an accident with both him and Ben. How was I supposed to know that the heartless were going to infect Ben and the ball that I threw would hit Cloud." I said.We walked into the hospital.

I then opened the door to Ben's room because I owe him some flowers.He stood there and he said,"Hey girls. I feel like a new man for some reason."."Probably due to the nurses here." said Xion.

I agreed that the nurses here did look like sluts."So where is Bob and the others?" said Ben."Bob said that he had some training with Mickey to do. I don't know why Bob would need to learn how to use a sword." I said.

Ben then looked at the floor and he said,"I will probably be out of here soon. Maybe we could get some ice cream."."I would like that." I said.Xion said,"I am going to go see how Roxas is doing. See you later Namine.".

She ran out of there and Ben said,"So does she likes him or something?"."Yeah. It is the same thing for Roxas though. We have been trying our best to get them together but it crashed, burned, and then it worked." I said."I see. I better get some rest." said Ben.He then fell asleep on the bed as I left the room.

I walked next door and I opened the door.Cloud was part of the band which Axel was in and he was the former Student Council President.Me and him were in the same grade and he is transferring to the same school very soon."Hey Namine. I haven't seen you in a while." said Cloud.

I sat next to him and I said,"So when are you getting out of this place?"."Today." said Cloud."Really?" I said."Yep. I am going to meet up with Axel and the others for some well due band practices. I missed a lot of it and if I am going to make an impression at the new school. I got to be the best." said Cloud.

He stood up and I said,"Are you going to be alright?".He then looked at me with his blue eyes and he said,"Yep. I am going to be fine. I need to sign some papers before I can leave this dumb place. I will see you later maybe?"."I hope." I said.He walked out of the room as I said,"He is so cool.".

I met up with Kairi who was talking about Bob."So he made you breakfast?" I said."Yep. It was so good. I mean he can really cook for a boy." said Kairi.

We were at a cafe run by our friend Selphie's family so we get these amazing foods at a discount."So how are you and Bon doing? I mean you do have a crush on him right?" I said."Yeah." said Kairi.

She was blushing and I said,"So what's he like? I mean at school he is sleeping. What makes him so different from any of the guys that we hang out with?"."I don't know why Namine but he is really cool like he is a different person from what he is at school." said Kairi."So does he reminded you of a certain someone?" I said."Who are you talking about?" said Kairi.

I was referring to Sora because of his massive crush to Kairi and she doesn't notice.I mean she dated Chill or Carl but she dumped him because of what he did to Sora and his sister Sarah.I then heard Kairi's phone ring.She picked up and she answered it.I then looked over by the fountain and I saw Xion and Roxas talking to each other."They are so cute together." I thought.

Kairi finished her call and she said,"I got to get the mall. Grandma needs me to pick up some stuff for dinner tonight. I will see you later.".She walked off toward the mall and I sat there."So what should I do?" I said.

I was walking toward Axel's house.He lives right next to Roxas.Axel is part of the band known as Kingdom Hearts.He is the drummer and alongside Cloud who is the guitarist.I saw them practicing.I then saw Bob standing there."Bob?" I said."Oh hey Namine. These guys are pretty good." said Bob."Yeah they are the best but what are you doing here?" I said."He was walking near by and he was singing a song that was really freaking good. I mean singing that good is rare in people these days." said Cloud.

He got close to me and Axel said,"So where is everyone?"."I think Kairi is at the mall, Riku is probably training with Mickey like always, Xion and Roxas are out on their date, and Sora. Who knows?" I said."Makes sense." said Axel."So how is Bob doing?" I said."He is really good and I wanted to know if you wanted to join." said Cloud."Sure. I could use something to do." said Bob.Axel then said,"Heartless!".

I then saw the Heartless known as Large Body coming toward us."Get back Namine." said Cloud.Cloud then grab his sword.He trained alongside Sora and Riku and his sword was called the Buster Sword.He then slashed the fat blob in half and the blob turned into two soldier heartless.I then felt a weird presence.I then froze up.

I then saw Power standing there."Power? What are you doing here?" I said."I felt like you need some help." said Power.He then saw Cloud being surround by some shadows and Power said,"Inferno Ring!".He then threw a ring of fire and it burned the heartless."Thanks Power." said Cloud."Welcome." said Power.

I then felt something behind me.It was a Neoshadow.This must be their leader."Duck." said Axel.I then ducked as the red haired boy threw a drum set at the shadow."I got this. Supernova! Holy Slash!" said Power.He then slashed the shadow and it exploded.

I then said,"Thanks but I thought only keyblade could destroy heartless."."Guess Supernova is that good. I better get going. Good luck with your life." said Power.I then froze up again.

I was walking home with Ben.We met up after I helped Axel and the others clean up and we started talking about things."So you like this Cloud guy?" said Ben."Yep. I mean he is really cool. I did put him into the hospital by accident mind you." I said."Makes sense. I mean I accidentally people that I like into the hospital as well but it is by complete accident as well. I put my friend Bob into the hospital while we were playing some basketball and this is when I first got the Omnitrix." said Ben.

"What alien were you?" I said." I think I was Cannonbolt. The big ball one." said Ben."I know your aliens pretty well. I mean it was some pretty big stuff here." I said."Must have. I mean this is a small island but it can hold a mall on it. This place is really impressive for an island." said Ben."Thanks. The man who built this place was really smart." I said.

We reached my place and I opened the door."I guess I will see you tomorrow at the Festival." said Ben."Guess so." I said.Ben then turned into XLR8 and he ran off.I then closed my door and I said,"He is so cool but not as much as Cloud."

Axel P.O.V
I was walking to the hospital.My best friend and bandmate was getting out today.I was carrying his sword with him.This sword was given to him by our old bandmate Zack who went missing after he went hunting.

I then enter the hospital and I notice a yellow and black blob run past me."Wow. They should totally go for the track team at school." I said.I saw Cloud."Axel? You are so cool man. I mean you brought my sword for me." said Cloud.

He grab it and I said,"Are you sure you can hold this?"."Yeah man. I mean I lift this when I was 13. So I got this." said Cloud.He then slashed the air and he said,"Lets go man. The food here sucks."."Okay but you're buying." I said.

We were at this amazing burger joint.It was ruin by a man known as Cid Highwind.He is also the Autoshop teacher at our school but he spends most of his time here."So what is up with the group? I mean you guys are back right?" said Cloud."Oh you know. Roxas and Xion got together and they are really romantic." I said."Really? They finally got together?" said Cloud."Yeah and it is due to the angels of love." I said.

"That makes no sense. So how is the new school?" said Cloud."Fine but it was destroyed by some aliens, ghosts, humans, and super beings." I said."So school is close for a while?" said Cloud."Yep until the end of the festival." I said."Wow. They must be really fast." said Cloud."I heard they are." I said.We finished up lunch and we head toward the Dojo.

Cloud opened the door and I saw Bob training with Mickey with wooden sticks."Cloud? You are finally out of that hospital."said Mickey.Bob then knocked the sword out of the mouse's small hands and he said,"Guess I beat the master."."You did Bob. You could be a keyblade master." said Mickey."Really master? I mean he wasn't born here and the masters were born here." I said.

Then Cloud moved out of the way for Ben."What did you need man? I was about to beat Danny in a game for once." said Ben."Mickey knows about the accident right?" said Bob."Correct Master." said Mickey."What is going on?" said Cloud." Yeah man. I am so lost right now." I said."Bob is a immortal being." said Mickey."Huh?" I said along with Cloud."Yep. I have been around since the beginning of time. I look about 16 since I have powers." said Bob."Show us some." I said."Okay Axel. Remember Power." said Bob.

Bob then turned into Power and me and Ben said,"You are Power?!"."Who is this?" said Cloud."I am a super hero like you were in a past life Cloud. I have lived forever thanks to my powers and Bob is the body that I inhabit. You don't remember me Benjamin. You already met me." said Power."What is he talking about Ben?" said Cloud

"Me and Bob were on a trip with Grandpa Max and Sam. Bob wasn't like the Bob you see at school Axel. He was a activate and pretty fun guy and he knew about Jade. We were collecting some firewoods and I was using an alien to do it but then a meteor strike near by. Bob walked toward it and he was blasted into the crater by a alien bounty hunter. I stopped him by using Swampfire and I walked toward Bob. I saw that Bob was covered in blood and he was wreaked. I carry him back and we rushed toward the nearby plumbers base. We fix Bob up and we erased Sam's memories of this. Bob stood up and he said that he had powers and we trained him." said Ben.

"Wow. That is so cool." said Cloud."It is but Bob had to change and I really bad for Jade and Ruby. He is misusing them." said Power."So is Bob in there?" I said."Yes. It was good to see you again Mickey." said Power."You too." said Mickey.

Power went back to Bob and Bob said,"So what did he say to you guys?"."Oh nothing." I said."Okay. Can you guys keep this a secret?" said Bob."Yeah." I said.Then Mickey said,"I am happy to see you Axel. So did you come here for your training?"."Yeah." I said.I then summon my keyblade.I was a keyblade master like Sora and Riku and I can use many fire magics."Lets get started." said Mickey.

I was walking with Cloud and Bob."So how was training with Power?" said Bob."His fighting style was very interesting." said Cloud."So you ready for practice man?" I said."Hell Yeah. I mean I haven't play in so long." said Cloud." You guys are in a band?" said Bob."Yep. We are Kingdom Hearts." said Cloud.

"Why?" said Bob."It was a name that an old friend called our group of friends before he went on the hunting trip." I said."Oh. I am so sorry." said Bob."How did you know?" said Cloud."I am psychic and also I can help with your singing problem." said Bob."You can sing?" I said."I got the lungs of a opera singer in this body of mine." said Bob.He them smiled and Cloud said,"Lets try it out."

We played for a while.Bob's singing was really good for a guy and he is really good.I then stopped up as I saw Namine.She was walking toward us and she said hi and then she was talking to Cloud.I then saw some heartless. Cloud fought most of them off as Bob turned into Power by burning them and freezing Namine so he can transform.I then saw a Neoshadow and I threw a drum set.Power then made Supernova and it destroy the shadow with great power.

I was walking with Bob to Kairi's place."Today was pretty fun. I mean I fought some heartless and I gained some more friends." said Bob."So what is your thing with Ruby?" I said."Oh that. I had a crush on her before that the accident but I promised myself to Jade when we were kids." said Bob."So why are you and her a thing?" I said."I don't know and I really don't like talking about it man." said Bob."Sorry. I didn't know man." I said.

I then dropped Bob at Kairi's house.He then looked at me and he said."Don't tell anyone about me and Power."."I won't tell anyone about this. I mean I can hold a secret." I said."Okay. Please don't tell anyone. I don't want to know what is going to happen to me if it gets out." said Bob."Just get some sleep man. We have a big thing for Kingdom Hearts tomorrow and I want you to be awake and ready." I said."Yes Commander Axel Sir!" said Bob.He closed the door as I walked home.

Next time,
An evil group strikes the festivel.The other 4 keybladers masters are shown and love is in the air.         

No comments:

Post a Comment