Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hero part 1 Returning of a old friend.

This story is the mixture of Crossover High and Hero except the story will be the eyes of a certain girl and others but not Bob.Each part will be a different person.

Jade P.O.V
I was sleeping in my bed.I just moved back to my hometown where I lived 5 years ago but we had to move because of my father,He was an archaeologist who was always looking for some new gems.He named me after a gem that he found and he made it into a wedding ring.

I woke up because of my little brother."Nechan! Danny is waiting for you downstairs." said my little brother.I thumb opened my eyes as I said," lTell Danny that I will be down there in a few minutes.".

He ran out of my room as I went toward my dresser.I combed my green hair which was is a mess because the way I sleep.I put on my normal outfit as I walked downstairs.I saw my best friend Danny Fenton.He lived next door to me in my old town and he moved because of his family hunts ghosts and they found a lot of ghosts here.

I walked downstairs and he said,"Wow Jade."."I am trying to look my best not like you." I said.He then gave his smile which made the girls at my old school love him and I knew that he has going to be popular."I always look my best. So you must be happy that you are back in your hometown. I mean most of your friends lived here and you had some memories with them." said Danny."Yeah. We did. I hope they remember me." I said." Don't worry about it so much.I mean you stand out." said Danny.He then opened the door as I said goodbye to my little brother who was watching cartoons.

We were walking to school because Danny's dad was borrowing Danny's car to go hunt ghosts."So how is the family business going for you?" I said."Good but they still haven't catch Danny Phantom." said Danny."Yeah but your parents aren't the smartest hunters out there and they probably don't know that their son is the ghost that they are looking for." I said.

He was Danny Phantom aka the Ghost Boy or Invis-o-Bill.He saved our old hometown a lot because of his family, ghosts, and criminals."So what were your friends like?" said Danny."They were nice." I said."I seen the pictures Jade. You had that really cute friend." said Danny."You mean Sam?" I said."Yep. She was really cute. I mean I fell in love with that picture." said Danny."Really? I mean she probably changed. I mean it has been 5 years." I said."Don't worry about it. She will face under the Fenton charm." said Danny.I then sighed as we reached our new school.It was bigger than our old school.

I walked toward my locker and Danny went to his which was two to the left from mine."So what class do you have first?" I said."English. You?" said Danny."Same thing. Let me guess. You are going to fall asleep in there." I said."Yep. You know me so well." said Danny.Then I fell down.A boy tackled me.He had black hair and red eyes.He look very strong and he was listing to his music.He was wearing red and black clothing.

He walked off as I got helped up by a girl."You alright? I am so sorry about him. He doesn't know his own strength." said the girl.She had black hair and she looked like a goth but the fun kind.I stood up as a boy with brown hair helped Danny pick up my books."Thanks. So who was that?" I said."That is Bob. He isn't like this. He is just dealing with some stuff." said the girl."Bob?" I thought.

He was one of my old friends when I lived here.He was the coolest guy I knew and I had a little crush on him."So who are you guys?" said Danny."My name is Ben Tennyson and this is Sam Masterson." said Ben aka the brown haired boy."So do you remember a girl named Jade Emerald?" said Danny."Yeah. She moved away five years ago. How do you know her?" said Sam.

She looked at me and she hugged me."Sam?! What are you doing to her?" said Ben."This girl is Jade. She became really pretty didn't see?" said Sam."Jade?" said Ben."Yep." I said."Man. You became hot. I mean just wow." said Ben.

Sam then punched him as Danny said,"So who are they?"."These two are my friends from that picture." I said."Oh." said Danny."So who is this guy Jade? Is he your boyfriend?" said Ben."Me and her? That is pretty funny Ben. I mean she is cute and all but she isn't my type." said Danny.Ben said,"So what class do you have?"."She probably has English right Jade?" said Sam."Yes. I have it along with Danny. Do you guys have it as well?" said Jade.

"Yep. Guess you guys are part of group C." said Ben."Group C?" said Danny."We are divided into 26 group because the principal really likes division." said Sam."Lets get to class." I said.We walked toward English.

I sat in the seat near the back by the window.Sam sat next to me, Danny sat behind her, and Ben sat in front of me."So who sit behind me?" I said."You'll see. So do you still have that crush on Bobby?" said Sam.

My face went a light shade of red as I said,"No."."I see the blush Jade. Don't lie to me. I mean we are best friends." said Sam."Yes." I said."That is so cool because Bob has a" said Ben.

He was stopped by Sam."Bob has a what?" said Danny."Oh nothing. Ben is a superhero." said Sam."Really?" said Danny.Ben then showed us his watch."I got it and I can transform into aliens. It is the best since I have Master Control on this thing." said Ben."So can you transform right now?" I said."Nope. The teacher is pretty specific on me not doing that." said Ben.

I then saw Bob walk in.He sat behind me and he said,"Who are these two?"."My name is Danny Fenton and this is Jade Emerald." said Danny."Hmm. Cool. Don't bother me." said Bob.He went to sleep as I said,"Why doesn't he remember me?"."Probably due to his girlfriend." said Ben."His girlfriend?" said Danny."Yeah. He is dating Ruby Inferno." said Sam.

"What happened?" I said."They are going through a rough patch and Bob has been like this." said Ben.I looked at the boy who was sleeping and I thought,"What don't you remember me?". The teacher walked in.I saw that he look crazy and he was shaking."Welcome to English Class. Today we have two new students. Please stand up and introduce yourself." said the teacher.

I stood up first and I said,"My name is Jade Emerald."."Are you the daughter of the famous archaeologist Henry?" said the teacher."Yes." I said."Well I will be enjoy you in my class. Now where is Mr. Fenton, the son of the famous ghost hunter?" said the teacher.

Danny then sighed as he stood up."So are you the teacher that my dad put in a Fenton Ghost Fisher?" said Danny.The class laughed at the teacher who face went red and he said,"I really hope your dad doesn't do that again or you will fail my class. Am I clear?"."Yes." said Danny.He sat in his seat as the teacher said,"Lets get started."

My next class was Art which I was good and Danny wasn't because he always had a problem with paint.He left class twice to get the paint off of him.The next class was Math.I was never good at math and Bob help me.He was forced to help me because Sam was helping Danny who was really bad at math.

The next class was lunch.I was walking with Danny."So how are you enjoy Sam?" I said."She isn't that bad. I mean she is really sweet and she is really good at art." said Danny."You love her don't you?" I said.He looked at me and he said,"She is nice but I haven't introduce the ladies to the Fenton charm.".

He walked toward some girls as I sat with Ben and Sam."So where is Danny?" said Ben."Oh you know. He is being Danny. And that means he is hitting on girls." I said."So he is a playboy?" said Sam."Yes and No. He loves being around girls but he is really loyal like a dog." I said."So I can use him to get me stuff?" said Ben."Yes. I once made him get my laundry from the dry cleaners." I said."I see. So can I borrow him?" said Sam."Um sure. I don't own him per say. So sure? Where is Bob? I saw him walking down here." I said.

"He is busy with his ex." said Ben."I thought they were over with?" I said."They were but she needs him because she was being ditching math and computer which is next by the way." said Sam."I see." I said.

I sat in my seat in my next class.I saw Bob walking in.He look extremely tired.He sat next to me and his face fell on the desk."Are you alright?" I said."Just fine." said Bob.He got his head up and I said,"So do you remember me?"."I just meet you today. Am I supposed to remember you?" said Bob."I lived here five years and you were one of my friends." I said."Don't recall knowing a Jade. You must have me confused with someone else." said Bob.I then punched him and I ran out of there.

I ran to the roof where I saw Ben as a alien."Stella? What are you doing up here? I thought you would be in class." said Ben."Just tired. I thought of hiding up here. So which alien are you? I see them on the news but I can't remember the names for the life of me." I said.Ben stood there.He had four arms and he was red."I am Four Arms." said Ben."I knew that." I said.

He went back to normal and he said,"So did Bob remember you?"."Nope. He doesn't remember me." I said."Bob has changed in five years a lot actually. I mean he looks stronger right?" said Ben."Yeah but I have this." I said.I held a medallion and Ben said,"That is your friendship medal right?"."Yep. I always wore it because of Bob. He was always nice and he cared about me. He always helped the weak. I thought that was one of his best quality. Does he still do that?" I said."Not really. I mean he usually just sit there." said Ben."Oh. I better get to class. Later Ben." I said.Ben turned into a alien that was on fire and he flew off."Thanks Ben. I think." I said.I then walked downstairs back to class.

I was walking home with Sam and Danny plus Ben who was back to normal."So how was your first day back?" said Sam."Fine. I just wish that Bob remember me though." I said."Don't worry about it Jade. I got it." said Ben.Ben then heard his phone ring."I will see you guys tomorrow." said Ben.

He ran off as Danny said,"What is with him? Doesn't he live near by?"."He does but Ben is usually working because we have a lot of alien attacks." said Sam."Oh. I am going to go home because I got family stuff." I said."Isn't today your brother's birthday?" said Danny."How old is Leo? I remember when he used to call me Nechan." said Sam. Yeah. I better get home. See you two later!" I said.I ran home and I opened the door.

After the birthday party which Ben, Sam, and Danny came over.I was talking with Sam on my phone."So did Leo enjoy seeing his Nechan again?" said Sam."Yeah he did. I mean Leo really didn't make many friends back in our old town." I said."Does he go to the middle school?" said Sam."Yep and he told me that he made some friends. I am really happy about that." I said.I then heard my door open.I saw Leo standing there."Nechan! Can I play with you?" said Leo."Um sure. Let me tell Sam I will see you later." I said."I understand. I got to ask Danny some questions. Later Jade." said Sam.

She hanged up as I said,"What do you want to do Leo?"."Play that new game I got." said Leo."Okay then birthday boy." I said.I walked out of my room with my little brother.I didn't know that my life would change after that day because I didn't know of the truth to my family.

Next time,
It is time to see through the eyes of Benjamin Kirby Tennyson and his life as the famous super hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment