Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pokemon Adventure part 8 Watt City

I was sitting in the Pokemon center.I was feeding Grovyle who is a boy."You all are so strong. I mean all of you are going to be great." I said.I had my Pokedex read their moves.Grovyle had Bullet Seed, Leaf Blade, Slam, Razor Leaf, Solar Beam, Sunny Day, Night Slash, and Extreme Speed.Combusken had Blaze Kick, Double Kick, Aerial Ace, Flamethrower, Close Combat, Extreme Speed , and Sky Uppercut.Vibava had Dragon Breath, Dragon Pulse, Earthquake, Hyper Beam, Dig, and Dragon Tail.Pupitar had Earthquake, Hyper Beam, Rock Slide, Dark Pulse, Protect, Dig, and Crunch.Frogadier had Surf, Bubble, Dark Pulse, Ice Beam, Aerial Ace, Dig, Water Pulse, and Rock Slide.Gabite had Dragon Rush, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Hyper Beam, Extreme Speed, Dragon Pulse, and the very powerful Draco Meteor.My old Pokemon loved them too and we had a massive training session yesterday and Heatran helped us out with his powerful fire.

Grovyle said,"Bob I have a question for you."."Um ask away." I said."Which girl do you like moreJade or Stella or that Ruby girl?" said Grovyle.My face went really red as I said,"Where did you learn about this?"."From Power and Nick." said Grovyle."Okay. I did like Ruby back when I was 12 because she was really strong and I didn't how much of a spoiled brat she is, Stella I have like since I met her almost 7 years ago, and Jade is a new crush but she is really cool and stuff." I said.

The Wood Gecko Pokemon nod his head as I notice a boy running in.He had a Pichu in his arms.He had black hair and he look like a mini Finn.I walked over to him and I said,"What happened to your Pichu?".I notice that the Tiny Mouse had a scarf on it."It is none of your business." said the boy.He then pushed me back and I said,"I just ask you a question!".He ignore me as Nurse Joy healed the Tiny Mouse Pokemon.I return the Wood Gecko Pokemon and he walked out of there with Pichu.

I went over to Nurse Joy and I asked her,"What is his deal? I just asked him a question about his Pichu."."Light is different from other boys. He isn't very social unlike his brother." said Nurse Joy."His brother? Whose his brother?" I said."Volt of course.bI mean he is a dreamcake." said Nurse Joy.

"Um who is Volt?" I said."The Watt City Gym Leader of course. I mean you are a traveling trainer and you should know this." said Nurse Joy.I remember seeing it at the Roman City Gym but after Team Hyde and other stuff, it just slipped out of my mind.

"LSo why is Light so unsocial?" I said."He is training to a Pokemon Doctor and he is always studying for something. His only friend is his Pichu who wears a scarf that he got from his mom." said Nurse Joy." I see. I am going to get some training before I go challenge Volt." I said.

I walked outside and I said,"Lets go you guys.".I send out Grovyle, Combusken, and Power who I change his nickname back to Marshtomp because he wanted it.Combusken is a female."Okay you guys ready to start our combo?" I said.

I heard that Volt likes Triple and Rotation Battles so I trained with teams of three.The three Hoenn Starters were one team, another team is Nick, Selena, and Aaron, another team is Gabite, Vibrava, and Universe, another team is Supernova, Frogadier, and Thunder, and Scampers and Pupitar are backups and if I use Heatran, He would join the back up team.We trained until they were tired.I then return them and I put them into the Pokemon Center waiting to be healed.

Narrator P.O.V
Meanwhile in the city,Stella, Finn, and Jade were looking for a present for their friend whose birthday was tomorrow."I can't believe this. I mean what does Bob like?" said Jade."He likes so much stuff." said Stella.They were in a trainer shop."Did you girls find anything yet?" said Finn."I found some stuff for my Pokemon." said Jade.

She held up a Magnet, Twisted Spoon, Sharp Beak, Charcoal, Miracle Seed, and Mystic Water."We aren't here for you. We are looking for a present for Bob." said Stella."Well what ideas do you have Stella?" said Finn.The girl then thought about it and then Togepi came out.She then pointed to something."What is she pointing to?" said Finn.

She held up a Pokemon Egg.It was black and red."I found something amazing." said Stella."Cool. So whose buy it?" said Jade."Actually, Togepi pointed to three eggs." said Stella.Finn then looked at the other two eggs.One of the egg was yellow, blue, and it had a black strip on it.The other one had a darker shade of yellow with two red spots on it.

"Do you think Bob can take care of them all?" said Finn."We will help him.bI will pay for this one." said Stella.She was holding the first egg."I take this one plus these sweet items." said Jade.She was holding the egg with the darker shade of yellow and Finn held the final egg.

They pay for it and Jade's items."Do you think Bob is still at the Pokemon Center?" said Finn."Nope. I asked Scampers to make sure that Bob is gone for at least 2 hours." said Stella."Are you sure that he will do it?" said Jade."I am pretty sure. Now lets get some other shopping done." said Stella.Finn then sighed as the girls walked off.

Bob P.O.V
I was walking with Scampers who was a Espeon."So why are we doing this again?" said Bob."Because I wanted to go explore the city and I couldn't do it alone." said Scampers."I give you that." I said.

We made it to a parlor for Pokemon.I stood outside as the female trainers petted Scampers."Is this yours?" said a girl.She had blond hair and she had a Luxray next to her."Yeah. He is really cool like that." I said.

I then notice that she was a student."Are you studying to become a Pokemon Doctor?" I said."Yes. My name is Tetra. My Luxray and I really want to be a great team along with my friend Light and his Pichu." said Tetra."Are you friends with him?" I said."Did he ignore you when you met him?" said Tetra."Yeah." I said.

"He doesn't like to talk to people that much. The only two people he talks to is me and Volt,his brother. We are really worried about him." said Tetra."Maybe a good battle will help him. Is he at the gym right now?" I said."Yeah but you need to get past Volt's defenses." said Tetra."I will win but first I need to make a call." I said.

I then pulled out my Pokegear and I told Stella, Finn, and Jade to meet me at the gym once they finished shopping.I then saw Scampers trying to escape the coordinators."Do you mind helping me getting him out?" I said."Okay. Luxray use a small spark attack." said Tetra.

The Gleam Eyes Pokemon then blasted a small Electric blast and Scampers was free."Thank you Luxray." said Scampers.The Lion then blushed as I said,"Is that a girl?"."Yep and she likes being complimented by anyone." said Tetra."I see. We better get going." I said.

I was waiting outside with Scampers.I was waiting my friends.Tetra went inside to inform Volt of the plan.I then played with the Pokemon who was like a pet sometimes when I saw my friends."Hey guys. So how was shopping?" I said."Good. We found you a birthday present." said Finn."Sweet. You ready for the Gym Jade?" I said."I am going to do that after your birthday tomorrow." said Jade."Oh.I better get in there. I heard about Volt's gym puzzle being intense." I said.

I then ran inside and I took the left.I saw an amusement park in there."Wow.bThis is going to take a while." I said.

Finn P.O.V
I was walking with the girls.I felt so weird in here because my family is a Water Type Gym so all this electricity is making me awkward.I then saw the gym leader there.He had blond hair and he had spiky hair like he stick a fork into a socket.I l then saw in the stands and I saw a girl with blond hair trying to get the boy with black hair who had a Pichu with a red scarf around his neck.

Then the gym leader walk over to me."Finn? Why are you here?" said the leader."Hey Volt. So how is the Watt City Gym doing?" I said."Great. We are getting very powerful trainers in here and my Pokemon are kicking ass." said Volt.He then looked down and he said,"So who are these girls with you?"."They are Jade Emerald and Stella Polar. Jade is a trainer and Stella is a coordinator." I said.

"I see. So did you hear anything about him?" said Volt.He was talking about a trainer.He was really strong and he destroy all the gyms with one Pokemon."No. I do think my friend can beat him." I said."Are you sure? I mean he is really freaking strong." said Volt.

"Yeah. So isn't that your brother up there? Didn't he have blond hair?" I said."Yeah. Light was been like this since Mom's death." said Volt."Wasn't it been 2 weeks?" I said."Yeah but he wasn't gotten over it." said Volt."I think this battle will change his mind." I said.

Bob P.O.V
I walked in and I saw Volt.He look like a super saiyan."You must be that challenger that Finn was talking about. My name is Volt and welcome to the Watt City Gym." said Volt."My name is Bob and lets battle already." I said,"You look prepare for this. You must know that I love Triple or Rotation Battles." said Volt.

"Yep. I have prepare several teams for this battle. You are so going down."  I said."I am ready to go whenever you are." said Volt."I need say something. You better watch this battle Light." I said.

He looked up from his book and Volt said,"Trying to get Light out of his shell I see? Lets have a fun battle. I will start us off with a triple battle. I choose you Zebstrika, Magnezone, and Galvantula!".

The EleSpider Pokemon,The Magnet Area Pokemon,and the Thunderbolt Pokemon came out and Jade yelled,"How did you evolve your Magneton?"."Over by Mono City's Power Plant." said Volt."I see." said Jade."Lets go Thunder, Aaron, and Nick!" I said.The three came out and the ref said,"Zebstrika, Magnezone, and Galvantula vs Electabuzz, Lairon, and Kirlia! Begin!".

"Wild Charge on Nick! Flash Cannon on Thunder! Signal Beam on Aaron!" said Volt."Protect Aaron and Thunder! Nick use Magical Leaf!"I said.The attacks were blocked as all of Volt's Pokemon took some damage from the leafs."Okay Aaron Tackle, then Iron Head, and Giga Impact! Thunder time to show him your Thunder Combat! Nick use Magical Leaf, Psycho Cut, Shadow Ball, and Dazzling Gleam!" I said.

The three then striked and Zebstrika and Galvantula were out cold."Zap Cannon and Flash Cannon in one. Flash Zap Cannon!" said Volt.The attack then flew and Nick said," I got this Bob.".He then held up a stone.He found that stone when we were in Legend town.He then started glowing.

I then saw a Gallade standing there and my pokedex rang,"Nick learned Close Combat, Extreme Speed, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Poison Jab, Leaf Blade, Dream Eater, and Hypnosis."."Okay. Thunder Thunderbolt throw, Selena Aura Sphere, and Nick do some awesome stuff." I said.

Nick then slashed the Magnet Area Pokemon with Leaf Blade and Poison Jab then he blasted a Focus Blast along with Thunder's Thunderbolt and Selena's Aura Sphere and finally he made the Magnet Pokemon asleep, and he stole the health."Winner Bob's side." said the ref.I return the three but after Nick looked at Selena who then blushed.

I smiled as Light looked at the battle."You are making my brother happy again. I am happy but time for you to lose. Lets go Raichu, Eelektross, and Electivire!" said Volt.The Mouse Pokemon, The EleFish Pokemon, and The Thunderbolt Pokemon came out and I felt the pure power from the Thunderbolt Pokemon."Is he your starter?" I said."Yes and he will be your nightmare!" said Volt."Lets show you my Ultimate team. Go Marshtomp, Combusken, and Grovyle!" I said.The three came out and the ref said,"Lets go!".

"Discharge, Zap Cannon, and Electivire absorb it!" said Volt.The Thunderbolt Pokemon absorbed it and Volt said,"Thunder Beam!".He then fired a beam which is like Hyper Beam, Zap Cannon, and Thunder in one. Then the three Pokemon then flew behind me and I ran toward them.They were bruised and I was worried about them so badly."You guys still want to do this?!" I said.They stood up and I said,"Okay lets go!".

I then saw them all glowing.I saw they were all in their final forms.Then I threw the mega stone for Blaziken and she grabbed it."Okay what moves did they learn?" I said."Hydro Pump and Hydro Cannon for Swampert, Leaf Storm and Frenzy Plant for Sceptile, and Blast Burn and Flare Blitz for Blaziken." said the pokedex."Awesome. Blaziken Mega Evolution!"I said.

I saw the mega kung fu chicken standing there and Swampert said,"You look awesome girl.".The fire chicken then blushed as I said,"I see that my boy has found love. Time to end this. Sunny Day!".

The room got shiny and I said,"Leaf Storm, Solar Beam, and Frenzy Plant into your Leaf Blade, Blaze Sky Uppercut with the power of your fire, and Swampert old friend Hydro Pump and Cannon plus Mud Shot into one!".The three then attacked and the three electric type Pokemon were knocked out." Winner Bob and he won the Watt City Badge or the Thunder Badge." said the ref.

I return the starter trio and I said,"That was Electrifying!".I was then shock by Pichu."That was a really bad pun and I live with the king of Bad puns." said Light.He then stood there and he had a smile on his face."You are smiling? Colored me impressed?" I said.Tetra then said,"Thank you Bob. I mean your Pokemon are really powerful and strong. I need to do something for you."."Um what?" I said.

She then handled me a present."Huh?" I said."Your birthday is tomorrow right? We are going to join you and I will wake up the king of bad puns for you. I need to get my present and I need to force Volt to get our presents ready." said Light.

Volt then came back with the badge and Jade walked down to us."Light. Can I battle you?" said Jade."Um why? I am not a gym leader like Volt." said Light."Your Pichu looks very powerful  and I know that Volt's Pokemon need a rest." said Jade."You are right about that because of Bob's Pokemon are very strong but I won't be good as Volt." said Light."Little Bro. You got my battling talent and our folks brains. You got this. Oh here is your badge Bob." said Volt.He then handed me the badge and I placed in my badge case along side the two crests."I better go heal my Pokemon." I said.

I sat in the Pokemon Center.My friends were still at the gym watching Jade's battle.I saw Stella walk in.She then lean her head on my shoulder and my face went red."You were awesome in battle. I mean your guys and girls are one." said Stella."Thanks Stella. I did learn from some of the greatest trainers I know. I watched their battles on TV and in real life to make my own battle style and also I learned it from watching you battle with Togepi." I said.She then looked at me and she kissed me on the lips.

I was in my room which I shared with Finn.My face was still very red from that kiss.I was so freaking happy and I saw Finn opening the door."You alright man? Your face is so freaking red!" said Finn."I am fine. So how did Jade do?" I said."She won but after a hard battle. She was very disapointed in you though. I mean you didn't watch her battle." said Finn.

I then felt bad as Finn said,"Do you have a cold?"."No. I am just dealing with some stuff. Do you know where Jade is?" I said."I think she said that she was going on a walk." said Finn.I then grab my bag and I ran out of the Pokemon Center.

Jade P.O.V
I was walking with Magneton.I was so angry at Bob.I mean he ditched my battle to heal his Pokemon.He wasn't like your normal freaking trainer.I mean he likes every Pokemon and he thinks every Pokemon has potential.His team is always a surprise.I hate how I was the only person to beat him.

I then said to Magenton,"Why is Bob like this?"."Bob is different from the boys in Nuevma Town, Opelucid Town, and Icirrus CityI have been with you since you were ten years old and I feel that you like Bob." said Magneton.My face went red as I said,"What? I don't like that snobby trainer."."Yes you do because you are blushing and I am your Pokemon so I need to do a test." said Magenton.I didn't trust it when it said that as I saw Bob running toward me.

He was tired and out of breath."Bob? Are you alright?" I said.I then helped him out and he said,"I am so sorry about missing your battle with Light. I didn't realize that you wanted me there. I was acting like a kid."."It is fine Bob. I am alright about it." I said."Yeah but I am turning 17 tomorrow and I need to start acting like a man. This is step one." said Bob.He then kissed me.I feel like I was in heaven as we kissed.Magneton floated there and it said,"So Jade and Stella both like BobVery interesting.".

Bob P.O.V
I couldn't sleep because my kiss with Jade and Stella keep popping up in my head.I didn't know what I was thinking when I kissed Jade.Her lips felt like heaven.

I woke up the next day to see that Finn was gone.I saw a note that said he went on a walk with Ivysaur.then enter my shower and I tried to forgot the memories of me kissing both Stella and Jade but it didn't work.

Iwalked downstairs and it was dark.I went toward the main area and I turned on the light."Surprise! Happy Birthday!" yelled some voice.I saw my friends, Light, Tetra, Volt, and Nurse Joy."Thanks."I said.

I then sat down in the birthday chair and Tetra gave me her gift.I opened it up and it was a ring.It was black and red with the symbol of P on it."I found it while I was walking around. Do you like it?" said Tetra.I then put the ring on my pokeball throwing hand which was my right."I love it. Thanks Tetra." I said.

She hugged me and Light stood there.He had a present and I opened it.It was a cook book."It is tells you how to make some Pokemon food recipes and some new food. I thought you could use it since you are training such powerful Pokemon." said Light."Thanks Light." I said.

We shook hands and I saw Volt's gift.The box was colored to look a lighting bolt.I opened it and it was a black book."Those are all of the numbers of the hottest girls in the world. I am very popular with the ladies." said Volt."Thanks Volt." I said.

He shook me up and down as I saw my friends gift."We got you all the same thing but don't you worry. We will help you out with them." said Stella.It was three Pokemon Eggs."Thanks you guys." I said.The two girls then hugged me and my face went red.

Finn shook my hand and I said,"So where are my Pokemon?"."Making you a gift. It is really impressive what your 14 Pokemon can do." said Light.Then I saw Marco.He stood there and he walked over."Bob. Happy Birthday." said Marco.He then held out five gifts.

I opened them and I knew who it from.The first one was from Tyro and my mom.It was a watch which looked super cool and some clothes were in there, the second one was from my brother.He was always traveling so he put in some cookbooks from the other regions plus some biographies from some pro trainers, the third one is from Robin.She put in some rare candies in a box that said don't touch unless needed, the forth one was from the Academy.It was a Exp Share, and the last one I was confused."Who gave me this?" I said."Your father did. I knew him and he told me to give this on your 17th birthday." said Marco.

He knew my father just like Coral does.I then saw a medallion.It had the symbol of Power.I then put it on and I said,"Thanks you guys."

Next time,
Mono City.Bob learns of that stuff that Proton made thanks to an old friend who lived in the city, the group visits the Academy, Team Hyde, Evolution, and love.                   

No comments:

Post a Comment